What should Oprah Winfrey do for her last show?
May 10th, 2011

What should Oprah Winfrey do for her last show?

The last episode of Oprah Winfrey's iconic talk show is airing on May 25, and a few of our favorite celebs have some ideas on how she should exit daytime TV.

Tom Hanks, for one, is hoping Winfrey will go on tour. "She should visit every city, every TV studio, every market around and just talk to people and make 'em feel a little bit better about themselves and teach them how to tell the truth."

"American Pie" dad Eugene Levy had a different take on her grand departure. "She should be shot out of a cannon and land in a big cake that says 25 years," Levy told CNN.

Both Rita Wilson and Tim McGraw are looking for a less ostentatious exit, and would prefer for Winfrey to be the one answering all the pressing questions.

"I would like for her favorite people to interview her," McGraw said, with Wilson agreeing that she'd "like to hear what the last 25 years have meant to her, and how it's impacted her life."

What do you think Winfrey should do for her final show?

1. icons downloads

I confirm. All abvoe told the truth. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.

hpixel

September 23, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  2. J.J.

She should eat an entire bucket of KFC chicken in her underwear...Just like when she's at home.

May 12, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Layla

She should interview the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (William and Kate)!!!!!

May 11, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. gogrizz

Surprise a completely unsuspecting charity that struggles to shelter homeless youth, like MGLCC in Memphis.

May 11, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  5. nancy

people are still watching? hasn't it lived out it's double digit ratings?

May 11, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  6. TJ

She should proposed to Gail.

May 11, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Ashy

She should have Osama Bin Laden as a guest

May 11, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Wishuponastar

How about my ultimate makeover with 1 billion dollars , tax free pocket money?

May 11, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  9. gordon greenwood

i finally have a chance to say how i feel about oprah she is a phony meglamania whos first concern is oprah i hope she leaves the air and never returns iam so sick of hearing about her weight her hiding her gayness may or not be true iam sick of seeing her face everywhere on tv oprah proves that only in america can you make one billion dollars and have zero talent goodbye go away dont come back

May 11, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Observer

Self immolation would be HIGHLY entertaining in my opinion.

May 11, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  11. semrret

les twins are going to be there...yes yes yes

May 11, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Steve

Whatever she does for her last show, I think Stedman should be with her.

May 11, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. GrannyBoo

I am shocked at the nasty, hurtful and racist unecessary comments directed at Oprah. I never watched her show very much because I worked all day, but hurling such nasty insults at someone, anyone, is beyond ugly.

May 11, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  14. kate

I would like to see her rip that UGLY RUG off of Donald Trump's noggin. On national television! And if it's real, then shave him bald. Anything would be better than what he looks like now, EWWW! : P

May 11, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Thekid

It is a known fact that Oprah will help out schools, but her assistants make sure that the school is 'black enough'. When recently asked if she could help out a school, her assistant's first question was 'what is the percentage of African-American students ?'. When the reply was '15%', they said 'sorry, we can't help you.' If racism is economic (which is how African Americans define it, not me) then is that not an example of racism ?

May 11, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna

Have you ever wondered why it is only white people that adopt black children. Never see a white child being adopted by black people?
      There again, I dont suppose they even adopt their own kind.

May 11, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  16. TheKid

She should admit once and for all that the Paris store was just closed, that was it. There was no racism, intentional or unintentional, and she used the incident to play the race card.

May 11, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Ashy

She should pretend she's black when talking to black guests and pretend she's white when talking to white guests... Oh wait that is already what she does.

May 11, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Janet Brown

she should not talk

May 11, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  19. T>A> Edison

dissapper

May 11, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Denise

I don't understand why alot of people don't like Oprah.She has done alot for people.No,I haven't liked all of her shows and I don't always agree with what she says.I know that everyone has an opinion but there is no reason to be mean and wish someone dead just because you don't like their show.If you don't like "Oprah",then don't watch her show.If you have more than one channel on your tv then I am sure that you can find something else to watch.Now that I have got that off my chest.....I think that for Oprah's last show,that everyone in the audience should bring her a gift of some kind.Not that she needs anything but I think that it would be a nice gesture.Also ,I think that John Travolta should be on the last show and it would be nice if she could get Al Pacino on there.These are two of my favorite actors.

May 11, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  21. jj

Give everyone who watches the original broadcast a check for $1000!

May 11, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Heann

I was just putting my co*k ring back on and stumbled across this link – i think shes a lovely woman and needs to receive my seed

May 11, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  23. selle

disappear into thin air!!!!

May 11, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Patrick

She should sit with her audience and show the greatest highlights from the past 25 years and discuss it and talk with the audience and ask them what she did to enrich their lives..

May 11, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  25. Minister ShimBok

Oprah and Gayle could get married on live television.

May 11, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  26. itsame

she should bench press two people in the audience

May 11, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  27. @N

oprah smallen ur azz and admit ur a large g@yazz.

May 11, 2011 at 6:37 am | Report abuse |
  28. shanda brown

Kay/kay/kay.....you are truly a case study. i really hope you take your meds daily. u hater!

May 11, 2011 at 4:26 am | Report abuse |
  29. tChron

She should... sink her massive fortune into the search of an alternative green energy source that is based on Nicola Tesla's work. The new energy source will be called: Oprah.

May 11, 2011 at 3:52 am | Report abuse |
  30. April Fool

I Think She Should Put On A Leotard, And See If She Can Do A No-handed, Unassisted, Stationary, Backflip .

May 11, 2011 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  31. Marc Rauch

Drop dead. Let this national nightmare finally be over.

May 11, 2011 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
    • bdm

That is not very nice to wish death on someone that has never done any harm to you, becareful the death you wish for someone else may be your very own.

May 11, 2011 at 2:26 am | Report abuse |
  32. SNF

The only thing she can do to top any of her shows is to introduce a hidden kid of hers... OR... Marry Steidman...

May 10, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  33. glen124

Oprah and Gail should come out of the closet.....

May 10, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  34. White Is Right

Have a party at the zoo and throw peanuts and bananas to the natives.

May 10, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Mama Cass Elliott

She should do like me & choke to death while eating a ham sandwich in bed!

May 10, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Sunshine Girl *

How about a fan appreciation show? Since its her fans that made her what she is today by watching that cr*p show. She should also show appreciation to everyone that helped her along the way to being what she is today. I personally dont like her/her show so I could really care less what she does b/c I will not be watching it. And finally as for the grand finale...Have Gayle King on the show and have the 2 of them finally admit they are lovers/partners as well as best friends/business partners. Truth be told!

May 10, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  37. XFan

DIE!

May 10, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Me

What else? Buy everyone in the HARPO Studio a new GREEN vehicle while cross promoting a safe and clean environment.

May 10, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  39. natalie

Choke on a ham bone!

May 10, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Peter Hunt

The normal Operah way is the best way out: Just let herself present herself out gracefully by answering some questions people want to know about her. Any excessive dressings on the show will spoil the Operah show image.

May 10, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  41. JOANNE

Oprah should finally admit she is GAY and just go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have her to BLAME for OBAMA, who even heard of him before her show?????????!!!!!!!!!!! Open your doors to all of US HOMELESS US CITIZENS!!!!!!!!! Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares who watches her dribble anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 10, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

Blah, does a double wide trailer come with that know it all mentality?

May 10, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ken

Um, people who pay attention had heard of Obama long before he was on Oprah. And thank God we live in a country where "homeless" people can still get on the internet and act like children

May 11, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • PNH

All of you who have posted negative comments are jealous of Oprah's accomplishments. You could have done something with your lives, so stop hating. I'm sure most of you would like to have her fame and fortune, so just continue what you are doing, which is probably nothing. Oprah, I think you should just do whatever you want to do on your last show. All you haters, get a life!!!!Most of you are just plain EVIL.

May 11, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Lady Flint

Oprah should invite me come and ask her the tough questions! Then offer me an hour long show that's aired every weekday. I'll show Tyra how we keep it cool on the OWN Network!

May 10, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Lady Flint

I think Oprah should announce a give away show that allows fresh young jounalist to audition themselves to America and ask her the tough questions. The winner should get a spot on OWN as host of a talk show similar to her own.

May 10, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Wendy

I think on her last show, she will interview Prince William and his new bride Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge

May 10, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Oprah Schmoprah

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-0OltmCkZ0&w=640&h=390]

May 10, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  46. twisted

@Dumbazz Chaz if you watched he/she interview he/she said it doesnt have a mangoober

May 10, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  47. The Canuck

Cancel the May 25th show. Surprise everyone by making the 24th the last show.

May 10, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • ELAINE

I wish she would just go away. I don't watch her show, but everytime I turn on the TV there is something about her doing her last show. I dont believe that, her ego won't let her but am sick of her.

May 11, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  48. Peace

She should just leave. I'm sure we haven't heard the last of her.

May 10, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Fat Albert

That mamamba is fatter thanba mameba!

May 10, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  50. lisa smith

Wow, which insane asylum is letting all their patients make comments in this section? Nurse please bring the lithium for these people.

May 10, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Pat Hilson

I think Oprah should have her FATHER on the show. If it werent for her father, she would never been the rescued little girl who went on to change the course of her life. I remember her telling the story of how she was a mess as a teenager until she was sent to live with her father who provided safety for her.. In the end, its her father who opened the door to allow her to become who she is. Oprah give props to your father!

May 10, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  52. cheefsfury

SHE SHOULD HAVE A REGULAR SHOW AND SHE CAN INTERVIEW HERSELF

May 10, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  53. good advice

she should... jump off a cliff

May 10, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Chucklehead

What's an Ocra and why does is Whiney?

May 10, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Gayle

Uh huh, I'm all for that honey

May 10, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Me

WOW right back at ya dougie.. In what context was that even remotely warranted.

May 10, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  57. bdm

Kay /Kay /Kay that was very hateful of you to say , since you doing all these names calling , let see what the hell you look like. Oh well your kind are cowards and hide under white sheets, keep your racist comments to yourself!!

May 11, 2011 at 2:20 am | Report abuse |