Bieber: Don't spread gossip...I'm a kid
May 10th, 2011

Bieber: Don't spread gossip...I'm a kid

Justin Bieber appears to be biting back after being labeled a brat by "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" star Marg Helgenberger.

"It's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you. I will continue to wish them luck and be kind," Bieber, who appeared in two episodes of the popular CBS series earlier this year, tweeted yesterday.

As Marquee previously reported, Helgenberger claimed during a recent radio interview with Europe's Radio 1 that Bieber behaved badly on set.

"I shouldn't be saying this, but he was kind of a brat," she said. "He was very nice to me. But he locked one of the producers in a closet and he put his fist through a cake that was on the cast's table."

But Bieber may beg to differ.

"I know who I am and sometimes people r just going 2 say what they want. Keep ur head up and be the man ur mama raised. #killemwithkindness," he tweeted. "Rumors are just that... rumors. In the end if you just be kind and be yourself people will know who you are. That goes for anyone I think. Don't spread gossip and don't spread rumors about others... I'm a kid and I know that. #respect."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Justin Bieber • Music • television

1. woodrow

So he admits he's a kid and he doesn't deny doing these childish things. That's called a Brat. He looks like Beaver Cleaver.

June 7, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ANN

Surprise ! Another over privileged person goes to far

June 4, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  3. zrock

A kid with a tattoo...

June 3, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Bob

Now before anyone starts trying to troll me i am just saying i am neutral OK? good there may be a couple of reasons why she said he was a brat/prat. 1 a publicity stunt to get more people to come to her as fans. 2 Beiber is a prat/.brat. 3 The pranks he did where blown out of proportion such as locking the producer in closet it could have been some random guy. 4 She could have just made it up.

June 3, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  5. dalal

i love u justin bieber and i dont care wat people think!!!!<3

May 17, 2011 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  6. darcy

if he states he is a kid at 17 while acting as he did on the set of CSI he doesnt need to be on an alone vacation with his girlfriend. you cant play both cards beiber your wanna act like an adult then realize your actions can and will come back to bite you in your butt if not get rid of your older girlfriend and stay with mommy.

May 12, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  7. justins mama

now, hear me, y'all. This be Justin's mama, all the way from good ol' Canada.

I came here to tell y'all, Justin is a KID, so leave HER alone. My poor sweet 17 year old lesbian daughter don't deserve none of this ....

May 12, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  8. selena

he's rigtht, he is a kid, but he also has to be one of the most annoying kids in the world.

May 12, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Nonbelieber

Stupid kid...

May 12, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  10. omi

He will be out our faces when his fans grow pass his 5'3 frame. Nothing attractive about a short dude unless he wears heels for the rest of his life as prince does.

May 12, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  11. J Go

This kid IS a brat. Does anybody remember some months back when he got into trouble for throwing water balloons and State Troopers in Maryland? I'm sorry, but you just don't do that. I agree with an earlier poster who said that he should have a good sense of what is right and wrong– he's 17, for crying out loud. He needs to grow up and GO AWAY.

May 12, 2011 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  12. Chiara Petrachi

What a fugging idiot.

May 11, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Vivian

He seems like a little brat. I'm sure his parents don't discipline him any longer since he's the "bread-winner". I'm glad someone threw eggs at him :)

May 11, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • lexy

Reallly .? Just because you dont like him doesnt mean you have to put negative comments. Because if some1 said something rude about you im sure you wouldnt like it.!

May 11, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Sleeping Beauty

Cant even own up to his little antics. He will grow up some day, maybe?????

May 11, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  15. justin beiber

hi wazzup my number is 323-6912

May 11, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  16. The Other Guy

Don't take this the wrong way, Biebster, but that's not a very good comeback. Just take it like a man and all will be will. Just don't lock anyone in any more closets, don't punch any more cakes, don't attack any more little kids who call you gay, and the dudes of America might respect you a little. Just act your age, child.

May 11, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  17. LogicalD

He is Ghey .. totally ghey .. and its ok

May 11, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Treva

i believe her. why would she lie? she has NOTHING to gain

May 11, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  19. DL

funny he didn't refute anything, just whined that we should leave Bieber alone! Feh.

May 11, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Miakat

Justin Bieber seriously needs to grow up. She's one of the few people that I've ever heard saying something negative about him and she's right. He was only nice to her because he had to because she's been on CSI for 10 seasons and it was for his benefit. It's one thing to do pranks behind the scenes because everyone does it but locking people in closets and punching a cake is something I can't comprehend. He's not 17, he's 7 years old and it is just me or does he not look human at all? Just a thought.

May 11, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  21. B lo me

@the fake before you talk white people in Memphis eat fried chicken and greens. So that said all black people do not eat greens they look like a pot of boiling grass so remember that before you let others know the extent of your ignorance

May 11, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Danko Ramone

This isn't gossip, this is the TRUTH. And he's a celeb. If he thinks being a kid exempts him from that, he should retire until he's an adult.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npe8GqUEBOM&w=640&h=390]

May 11, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Be lo me

@the fake dude never will anybody living in Memphis this time of year wear silk shirts thats asking to pass out from the heat dumbazz

May 11, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Heann

Such a cute girl – whats she doing friday night?

May 11, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  25. Devon Smith

Someone needs to do a drive-by on his silly ass.

May 11, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  26. Lois Lane N Superman

Hey Keith...You better leave Sunshine Girl * alone. Her friend B lo me isnt gonna take to kindly to you calling her outside her name. Why be so rude?

May 11, 2011 at 3:27 am | Report abuse |
  27. B Lo me

@Keith Stone..Whats the matter? Are you a mad n!gger b/c you missed the BBQ? Dont worry. There will be a fried chicken and greens contest soon. And itll be where all the other n!ggers live...The Ghetto/Projects! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Idiot!

May 11, 2011 at 3:16 am | Report abuse |
  28. @KEITH STONE

Back off Sunshine Girl *! You dont even know her. Theres an @ssh@le that keeps hijacking peoples screen names and writing rude things under their name. Its happened to me alot of times. It could happen to you next.

May 11, 2011 at 3:12 am | Report abuse |
  29. Sunshine Girl *

@ B lo me..my imposter is at it again I see. I didnt write that comment about the Bkack Panthers. Why do they do that? Well your bbq contest sounds like fun! youll never get it out of white silk tho. Glad your safe from the water! @Keith Stone..no Im not a b!tch. That rude comment was written by my imposter. Be careful . they may jack your screenname next. Please get/know all the facts before you judge me.

May 11, 2011 at 3:09 am | Report abuse |
  30. Sal

He never denied acting like a spoiled ass, he just blasted them for gossip.

May 11, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  31. Jennifer

I'm sorry - 17 is a kid now? Next week, he'll probably gripe about how he's not being treated fairly. You can't always have your cake and eat it too. Make up your mind or just shut up.

May 11, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  32. Ernest

Coming from a kid who uses he girl voice to manipulate millions to make him rich. And he claims to be christian.....hmm i seem to remember a "blessed are the meek"

May 10, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Keith Stone

Who the hell is Sunshine girl? Sounds like a B\tch.

May 10, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Sunshine Girl*

@ B lo me. I'm sorry your black panther party got ruined. Maybe you should move to Vegas. No disasters there, just hot

May 10, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  35. B lo me

@sunshine girl* No, i'm not in the flood zone, but i'm close to one. Its mostly Mud Island, and downtown the bbq contest had to be moved to higher ground.

May 10, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  36. B lo me

@ sunshine girl. White : ).

May 10, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Sunshine Girl *

@B lo me..Silk shirts huh? Sounds pretty nice. What color shirt/hair? Sorry. Just curious...[Smiles!]

May 10, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Sunshine Girl *

17 yrs old is old enough to know the difference between right/wrong. And the cake wass apparently for the entire staff not him alone. That was completely out of line at any age. No respect/consideration for others at all. I wouldnt be surprized if he was never asked back. With good reason. Hes too old to be a brat. His behavior makes him an @ssh*le. Nothing more. Nothing less. @B lo me..Here I am! [Smiles!] How have you been? Im ok. Saw Memphis on the news. Hope your not in that area. Stay safe & dry.

May 10, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  39. cg

This blog adds comments to your comments. Why?

May 10, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  40. asdf

send him to afghanistan we may be lucky to get rid of two enemies but most likely one.

May 10, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  41. jjjjjlllllllllrrrrrr

He is a kid and was a kid when this supposed incident happened. But he was a kid doing a JOB, which to me makes his age irrelevant. He is getting paid for professional work and actions. Why then, is it acceptable to receive compensation an adult would receive yet act immaturely? I have no personal vendetta against him, but honestly, the kid needs to accept that he is in the spotlight and is living a surreal life with tons of perks. Maybe once in a while someone will say something, whether true or false, that is slightly unflattering. Get over it and do your job. The statement made about Bieber was not rude, and I'm sure others have said much worse. Insulting Helgenberger's acting or character is completely irrelevant.

May 10, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  42. B lo me

@ cg. I got a bbq stain on my silk shirt out last year.

May 10, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  43. B lo me

Will you answer my question james, geeze

May 10, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  44. james

He likes to think he is just a kid, but at seventeen, he is a young man. Many people his age feel comfortable hiding behind the kid thing. Being a young man means growing up and taking responsibility for yourself and your actions, whereas being a kid, keeps you off the hook. Like it or lump it, your almost grow up. Start acting like it.

May 10, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  45. B lo me

Has anyone seen Sunshine Girl?

May 10, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Groupon

May 10, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Seriously, grow up.

Seventeen years old = on the cusp of adulthood. Time to start acting as such.

May 10, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  48. cg

Pranks and jokes are commonplace on sets. The kraft table is overflowing with food on a top show.

I spilled soda on my shoe. That's just as interesting.

May 10, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  49. natalie

A kid when its time to be, A big boy when its time to be. The public falls for it everytime and eats it up. Come on get tuned in, Hes going thru the voice change and can;t carry a tune in a bucket, he has to stay in front of the cameras somehow! A little boy trying to act big comes across as a BRAT everytime!

May 10, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  50. YBP

In general, 16-year-olds have no grasp of reality as it is. I can only imagine how one that is a superstar might behave.

May 10, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  51. grack lee

Justin is not a brat, but he is a very mischievous kid- he likes to joke around and a prankster. he is a kid. let him be a kid and be mischievous. thats a great personality. do we really want him to be always serious, just because he is always around adults? look what happened to Michael Jackson- he had to suppress being a kid because of his success. he became weirder and weirder. Much music, MTV, Usher, Ludacris, Ellen de Generes, P. Diddy, Jon Chu, LA Reid, vanity Fair, etc etc all liked working with him because he is very professional- he comes on time, gets the job done, nice to everyone and very grounded. Marg Helgenberger wants attention- CSI will be off air soon. she needs a job. i dont understand why some of you wants to put down this kid. he is hard working. in manila he was very sick -vomiting in between songs but still finished the show. sorry haters- i think the Biebs will prove to you he is here to stay and he is the real deal.

May 10, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

He's real... real creepy.
      I vomit DURING his songs... if you can call them songs.
      Are you his cousin or something? Just trying to figure out why you're saying such blatenly false nice things about him...

May 10, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  52. itsame

17 is old enough to die in a friday the 13th movie,.

May 10, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Jesse

Ok, lets see for the past 3 years I've read about him throwing water balloons at police. Getting mad and shoving down younger children while playing laser tag. Almost getting arrested for shoving and harassing other kids standing in line, and now you read about him locking people in closets and punching cakes.

No, there's no problems or anger issues at all with this kid. I mean what other kid has everything he wants on a silver platter and acts like a baby?

May 10, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  54. twisted

He is 17 somethings you just don't do. There was no reason for him to punch that cake someone might have wanted a piece of, or lock that producer in a closet who was at work tring to a job that was childish he's 17 not 7. That said why defend him he knew that was not professional behavior in a work environment

May 10, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  55. @CureMyFeverDr.Bieber

After we get done knocking the snot out of this little twirp, we'll make sure to give you a taste. Moron!

May 10, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Tully

Pranks? Supposed he'd lock your mother or sister or daughter in the closet; supposed he'd put a fist through your cake, how would you feel? He didn't seem to have much respect for other people. Grow up, Bieber.

May 10, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Over This

Okay, first off I want to say I'm 17 years old. Why would this woman make this story up? I'm sorry but you don't pull those types of 'jokes' on a set. You are guest staring. You are not the star. You act professionally. The regulars there are more important then you are, in this situation. To 1, lock a producer in a closet and to 2, punch a cake meant for the main cast is down right wrong. Anyone else who had done this would have been fired on the spot and blacklisted from every other show owned by the studio. His response to her was ignorant and rude. If you have a problem with what someone said, you go to them. Like an adult! I'm sorry 17 is almost an adult, or considered an adult in many parts of the world. Never lash back over social networking. It shows a lack of class and courteous behavior. This is giving teenagers a bad name. It reminds me of his water balloon incident. Act like the professional people want you to be.

May 10, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  58. evelynebieber

Alright first off u guys r rude and U DONT KNOW HIS STORY . the helgenburger lady needs to calm down! Its not like justin killed anybody he just locked a produce in a closet & put his fist in a cake !! Giv him A BREAK HES ONLY 17 !!! GOSHH it was just a prank !

May 10, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

... gosh golly gee wiz.
      Who the f- is evelyn... his mommy?

May 10, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kris

I know that I never did anything that bad after I was 3 years old. There is no excuse for acting like a little $h!t.

May 11, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
    • lexy

forrealzs. mean hes still a kid. Its just a joke .

May 11, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Selena Gomez

He has a little dick.

May 10, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  60. CureMyFeverDr.Bieber

People..Please tell me this is a dream!I don't get it!People are going to make fun of A 17 YEAR OLD!Give him a break I mean he's a kid, he's a prankster ...HE EVEN ADMITS IT!Those things were probably a PRANK!Anyways what's the point of making something of him that he's not!YOU HATERS SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

May 10, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Beeber and Gaga should get together. Pop fluff freaks who deserve each other.
      I feel no shame for saying Beeber is a talentless little flake.
      Your user name has me worried...

May 10, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Micmacs

I bet that person locked in the closet was that forgiving. "Oh, look at that. I'm an adult who's been locked in a closet by an immature superstar. Well, that's okay! I mean, he's just a prankster. I'm just trying to do my job...it's okay if he interrupts it by being a brat."

There is absolutely no shame in the way I feel about this young adult. He expects everyone to carry him, cater to his needs, and provide more fuel for his already massive (and not justified) ego. That's not going to happen here. As a figure that has THAT much attention (though I still feel like he does not deserve what he has) he should know that a lot of people are looking up to him. Locking someone in a closet and punching a freaking cake (like, really? Who does that?) is not the appropriate conduct of a figure that has star status. It's not even the appropriate conduct of a seventeen year old. He needs to grow up.

May 10, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • lexy

i totally agree with you. I mean hes only 17 and needs to have fun. HEs still a kidd. I mean how can people not see that and not be stuck up and stop saying stufff about himmm!!!!!!!
      Bieber Fever :D <3

May 11, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Superhiro

I don't hear him denying it, just saying it should be ok because he's a kid

May 10, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  62. twisted

He is 17 people. He put his fist in a cake, he is not acting his age he is acting his shoe size.

May 10, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • CureMyFeverDr.Bieber

Seriously...HE'S A PRANKSTER!GET THE FUK OFF THIS PAGE IF YOU ARE GONNA BE LIKE THAT!HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU!???!!?!

May 10, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • lexy

omg! he might be seventeen butyou are forgetting hes just a kid. And theres alot of perssure on him, he needs a breakk. Just to have fun. And its not like a thousands of girls like you.

May 11, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  63. jojo

Sick of Justin Bieber. He's a punky little brat who has way to big of head. Who cares what he thinks about anything iincluding any political issue that he has no clue about. There's no doubt that he is a brat and certainly not a wise young man who has respect for everyone.

May 10, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • CureMyFeverDr.Bieber

Please STFU!DO YOU KNOW HIM!UHH NO DON'T THINK SO...DON'T JUDGE HIM!

May 10, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  64. onion flavored ManGravy

Hopefully he will quit before we all get so SICK of him somebody shoots his young ass.

May 10, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Micmacs

That's funny. Isn't he, like...freaking seventeen? He isn't a child anymore and he should know that. Honestly, this kid is a punk who pouts far too much. And Helgenberger didn't "tweet" anything...she said this in an interview. Publicity stunt? Please. The interviewer probably asked her what Bieber (the young adult) was like and she told him straight up: he is a brat. Which I totally believe to be true

May 10, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • CureMyFeverDr.Bieber

YOU REALLY GONNA SIT DOWN ON THE COMPUTER AND WASTE YOUR TIME TALKING TRASH ABOUT A 17 YEAR OLD!?Sick!

May 10, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • I mock you for micking them

Too funny, you mock someone for commenting on an article – and in doing so mock yourself for taking the time to sit behind a computer and act as an apologist for a 17-year-old who never denied doing exactly what he is claimed to have done.

I have no opinion on Bieber, but the actress is very popular and has an amazingly succesful career. She answered truthfully a question put to her – which in turn set off this storm of childlike tweets from the child-Bieber and the even more childish comments on this discussion board.

May 10, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Not a Kid

Bieber shows class in not retaliating against the has-been, nasty actress. Even she admits that he treated her nicely. A "brat" is defined as an ill-mannered, annoying child. He's the one showing good manners.

May 10, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank G.

The important thing is this...He never said he didn't do these acts. He said don't spread rumors. The fact is that he did these things. Had he not he would have said she was mistaken. He did lock someone in a closet and witnesses did see him destroy a cake meant for the cast and crew. There is a thing called Iibel and false accusation. An actress of her caliber and reputation wouldn't say something like this without some facts. Justin Bieber is just upset that someone didn't tow the line and cover up his behavior. Let's review Justin hasn't denied doing these things, respected actress called him out on these acts.

May 11, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Mark

I know CSI is a #1 hit show and that it obviously doesn't need any help with extra publicity...but ya gotta admit that Marg Helgenberger is certainly in the spotlight suddenly after her statements about Bieber (was there anything else in that interview she gave that put her in the headlines?....). You can't buy that kind of publicity. Since everything lately about Bieber instantly "goes viral" and is picked up by each and every news source in the world, it is a safe bet that Helgenberger had at least some idea that this would get her noticed.

May 10, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • amaya

I agree 100%. No one knows anything about the rest o her interview but the know about her comments on Bieber. seems like someone was trying to use an internet sensation whose every word/move goes vrial to stir up interest in her show. Shame. And all the adults on here (after all this is CNN) who are being unnecessarily mean and crude and not at all analytical, get a grip. If your kid was under this pressure and was constantly being ragged on by adults who have forgotten their own child obsessions like Osmond and such, how would you feel. give it a rest. he's been here for 3 years already, doesn't show any sign of slowing down, how about we leave the insults and belittling to the angry adolescent males who don't know any better. C'mon!

May 10, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • teresa kaul

CSI rating has gone down and will be off the air soon. thats what they were talking about in the interview. that means Marg Hegenberger wants the attention- she needs a new job. how lame would it be for an adult to use a kid superstar.

May 10, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  68. The Dead Corey

HEY!!

May 10, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Usher

If that kid wasn't such a golden goose, no one would put up with him. His fame will go the way of Leif Garret, or Corey Haim soon enough.

May 10, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  70. ann landy

Why would she make this up? She can't be in anyway threatened by him – it just doesn't make sense that she is lying. What is probably true is that Justin was acting his age – and being immature and doing stupid stuff is the equivilent of being a brat. Accept that your juvenile behavior may be funny to you, but the adults around you might not find it so funny.

May 10, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • oaker55

The problem is, he wasn't acting his age! Locking someone in a closet and putting your fist through a cake are things a 12 year old would do. This kid needs to grow up and act his true age. We can only hope that this brat will fade from the spotlight soon.

May 10, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  71. David

It's a shame that the author named the article "don't spread gossip...i'm a kid" He was clearly saying that it's rude to spread gossip about someone and even as a kid, he knows that. And the media wonders why it is hated so much.

May 10, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Sunshine Girl*

Where are Groupon, Superhiro and B month me?

May 10, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Chucklehead

I stand by my previous comments. This kid needs a good smackdown.

May 10, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Dude

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npdNQgfSz_0&w=640&h=390]

May 10, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Evel Knievel

So let me get this, respected actress starts rumor about flash in the pan kid. And why would she do this?

Bieber is a terd and his 15 mins are up soon.

May 10, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Monica

HA!! Well put!

May 10, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • jewels

Exactly, she wouldn't.

May 10, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kate

Evel Knievel – I know I am just feeding a troll, but for pete's sake – what is wrong with you? I can see from your comments that you have some kind of problem (small package, I'm guessing). As to Ms. Helgenberger – why did she feel the need to tweet anything about Bieber? Smells like free publicity to me. And finally, Justin Bieber is a kid – leave him alone!

May 10, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Kate

I agree with you on the "issues" the troll has, Kate, but that troll is actually 100% correct this time around. It's been a LONG 15 minutes, but we can only hope.

May 10, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Chris

Ya gotta get a tougher skin, Beebs. People are jealous and will say anything about you – even things that are not true. Just take your own advice and hold your head high. I'm not a fan, but I agree that you're just a kid doing what you like to do. Most of us sitting behind our computers can't say that.

May 10, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • jewels

Honey, the Beebs is the one lying. Marg would never make something like that up and I can assure she isn't jealous of him. Who would be? He is a spoiled brat and she isn't the first person to say so.

I don't have his life and I'm not jealous of him. I think momma's boy needs to grow up and start telling the truth.

May 10, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • thoughts

Hmm...I think i agree with you. I saw the inetrview and she seemed like she was saying it just to be sensational, to cause some kind of ruckus. But all the other people he worked with commented that he was fun to work with and was a prankster and eager to learn. Perhaps the locking in the closet and cake thing were pranks that she, not knowing they were, took to being a brat. Besides, so he played around on set...like a kid...stop the presses!!!!

May 10, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

True all that, as I'm not even rich or famous and I get stuff said about me from coworkers. And hey, he chopped off his trademark hair. It looks better now by the way.

May 12, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  77. Peace

According to the previous article, he acted like a total b-head! Yes, you are a brat!!!Rich maybe, but, still a little brat!

May 10, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • irony

How ironic that your name is Peace but you seem to have none! Calm down pl. If he was a brat, o well, he will get a good scolding and a few more hatemails sent over. If he wasn't, good for him for sticking up for himself. people always try to bring those in the spotlight down. Especially the kids. Weird world. I wish him the best, and peace, pls don't believe everything you read. Based on your argument of why he is a brat i see that you clearly do. It's th emedia. they say things to get readers, ratings and reactions like your. take a breath and calm down. You too bieber. And Marg, ease up on the plastic surgery....

May 10, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ole Grandad

Im leaving the fudge monkeys in your vegetable crisper.

May 10, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sdot

No one here needs to defending a 17 year old, I'm sorry this is stupid! He's 17, he's old enough to have a sense of what is right and wrong in a professional setting. Locking someone in a closet and punching a cake? I've been a nanny for problematic 5 year olds who act better around adults. Beiber needs to shine a harsh light on himself and do some more growing up. Or at least deflate that enormous ego he's dragging around...not impressed Beibs

May 10, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • DMA

He is a real brat...I completely agree with her, his hair is hiding his swelled head! I really wish he'd disappear for a while, or forever...A little 17 year old(I'm younger by six months, yeah, I know sadly) who acts like a kid, I'M more mature. His power comes from his millions of minions that attack on command on anything against him. Creepy, just plain creepy, but it would make for an interesting CSI episode.

May 10, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jo

So because ANOTHER article stated it, it must be true? Got a bridge for honey.

May 10, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • G

From everything I have been hearing about Justin he is a little BRAT and he is a bad little child. You want to be in the spot light it is time to grow up JUSTIN!!!!!

May 11, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
    • pockets

A classic nut bar in the making, well almost there, 15 mintues are up. Wait til he gets laid.

May 11, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |