Paris Hilton: Sorry about that theft joke, LiLo
May 9th, 2011

Paris Hilton: Sorry about that theft joke, LiLo

Paris Hilton is apologizing to Lindsay Lohan after joking about the troubled actress's recent legal problems involving a stolen necklace.

A preview from Hilton's upcoming Oxygen reality show "The World According to Paris," which premieres June 1, shows the socialite feeding the homeless when one of the women compliments her on her earrings and asks if she can have them.

Hilton good-naturedly puts them on her and the woman then excitedly says she is going to give them to her sister in Oklahoma and tell her they are a gift from "Lindsay."

"I am not her," Hilton laughs. "I am not Lindsay." Then, in a separate voice-over, Hilton says, "If I were Lindsay, I'd be stealing the earrings, not giving them away."

Lohan was reportedly offended by her former friend's remarks and Hilton has since said she's sorry via TMZ.

"I apologize to Lindsay for the comment that I made," she told the news site. "I was joking around but it was thoughtless and unnecessary. I am reaching out to Lindsay so I can tell her myself."

1. Peace

The joke was funny & so true!!!

May 9, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Sunshine Girl*

All of you need to stop being rude about Paris Hilton!!I love all of them because they inspire me to party until I die!!

May 9, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @N

oh no i told the truth & i am so sorry wat a phucked up b!otch am i!!lindsays & her mom are puking from too much achool & i was so wasted dat i was r@ped!!!wat am i gonna do?oh right go on & be a stoopid drunk!!

May 9, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @N

dey all are drunk phucked up lil girls!!!dey are there own freakshow!!!!way to go girls now lets go paty until the cops come!!!

May 9, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Lorin

Oh, you know that show was a total set up. Like Paris would just give her jewlery away. ha thats funny!

May 9, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  6. sue

Well a real cokehead apologizing to a thief, no big deal. Both are spoiled rich biotches that have NO talent and do time in jails that should be longer but their so called celebrity nonsense keeps them out of jail. Paris is famous for being famous and never nmounted to anything other than a stupid reality tv hostess. Coke head. Has she done ANYTHING for the world's problmes other than make us laugh at her? Does she have any charities she works with other than shopping and keeping stored financially set? She has done NOTHING for society, NOTHING.

May 9, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  7. elvis

The only thing that stinks worse than Lindsays privates is her acting. Hope they put her in prison and throw away the key.

May 9, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  8. mejazzbo

No need to apologize, Paris. No one takes you seriously when you speak.

May 9, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  9. eric

Who is Ms River ? Does she teach at your school ?

May 9, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  10. cjg

Who cares what rich druggies or rich kleptos think , why is this news! This was staged anyway , neither of these have a clue about what real life is like , let alone trully giving anything away without a camera crew! Get rid of the camera and go help the tornado victims in the south , or the flood victims along the Ms River , or perhaps to Africa , then do a story !

May 9, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Train Wreck

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu0aP1U6PyI&w=640&h=390]

May 9, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Lee

I wouldnt dislike LiLo so much if she didnt try to runover her ex girlfriend with a car. She should have went to prison for that. Being LiLos ex girlfriend is dangerous.

May 9, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Ella

LILO GOING TO JAIL ! LIIIIILOOOO GOING TO JAAAYYYUUULL ! NOBODY LIKE HER ANYMOOORE ! LIILOOOOO THE LESBIANS GOING TO JAAAAIL !

May 9, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  14. Liindsay Lohan

I am not a lesbian anymore. I'll bend over for anyone just as long as they pay me.

May 9, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  15. TED

Are LiLo and Paris still dating ? That LiLo is a lesbean.

May 9, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  16. Paris Hilton

The truth is I scored some cocaine from Nicole Ritchie and I was too high at the time I made that statement. Lindsay is still my friend because she can score some quality drugs at anytime.
    That's Hot.

May 9, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  17. Barney

I thought it was pretty funny. Paris has a good sesne of humor. Im not sure LiLo has any fans anymore.

May 9, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  18. SmarterthanU

Love Paris.She's a dynamic individual that has more to offer than natural beauty. Have a technology venture that I'd like to speak with her about. I'll make her a dot com mogul. Be curious. Contact me Paris.

May 9, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  19. twisted

Why apologize for speaking the truth

May 9, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  20. Marcelo Rebelo

True example of journalism as entertainment reached rock bottom!

May 9, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |