'Idol' Top 5 will lose one tonight
May 5th, 2011

'Idol' Top 5 will lose one tonight

Jacob.

There, I've said it. I think Jacob Lusk is going home tonight on "American Idol." Not that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed Jacob's voice. He's an amazing singer.

But I feel like he's turned off more than a few voters with some of his comments, and his Wednesday night performance of "No Air" was nothing to write home about.

With that being said, you just never know what will happen on "Idol." We do know that Lady Antebellum and judge Jennifer Lopez will be performing tonight.

So come on and join me as I live blog tonight's elimination show.

1. sửa chữa máy photocopy,sua may photocopy

Thank you for another magnificent post. The place else could anyone get that type of info in such a perfect way of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm at the search for such information.

August 21, 2012 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  2. shorty

I am glad jacob left idol he was good in the begginning but after a while he started getting on my nerves. He screams 2 much. He shows 2 much tongue when he sings. I want scotty 2 win. The bottom 3 for the finals r going 2 be scotty Lauran & james.

May 6, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  3. gino

WGAS?

May 6, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  4. ned smith

Standing side by side last night, a GREAT singer and a very"average" singer. So, pretty obvious who is going home, right? CMON AMERICA! IDOL has become a "teeny bop" text exercise. Do you really think Simon would have continued this ridiculous praise of Lauren. When it's all said and done, PIA and JACOB, will have been the 2 best SINGERS of this season. As I said, CMN AMERICA???

May 6, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  5. Just Right

I can't believe James was ever in the running. Stupid hair and tail, bad teeth and gums ( all you supporters of James need HDTV and actual sound on your set). He is the biggest, ugliest dumbo eared screeching cry baby I have ever seen or heard!

May 6, 2011 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  6. Sean Hannity

My member has chunks of Rush's poo poo on it

May 6, 2011 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
  7. princess

Jacob,Thanks for all the entertainment.You have a great future ahead of you.Good luck.

May 6, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  8. Sunshine Girl *

Too bad it wasnt bye bye Haley. Maybe if Im lucky shell go next week. Glad Jacon is gone. He just got too arrogant/egotistical if you ask me. And he never was really that good. I love James. Hes my fav but I see Scott winning. Lauren is good too but I dont think she has what it takes for AI. But shes young yet and shell overcome. Go James! Cant wait for the finale!

May 5, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Bobby Fontaine

download free copy of “Steven Tyler’s Secret Past” – http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/BobbyFontaine

just released – “Steven Tyler’s Secret Past” is an absolute must read. This just released true to life non-fiction thriller will keep you on the edge of your seat taking you into the dark world of Steven Tyler, the Mafia bosses who managed his career, and the very strange tactics used to deploy Aerosmith to the top of the world’s rock and roll scene. It’s a story of struggle and hardship, and overcoming great odds against enemies who’d stop at nothing to get their way. A few simple mistakes at the beginning of his career and Steven was in over his head caught between the CIA and his own Sicilian roots

May 5, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Granny Kat

Hey Lisa,I called that one also,but the suspense was killing me! I think he should have been sent packing long ago.

May 5, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Granny Kat

I feel so bad for Lauren right now watching the tears stream down her face, but I think she is definitely SAFE! Hope I'm right.

May 5, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  12. bonniegirl

Oh, I sooo agree, Jacob has to go. But this being AI, I'm thinkin' that if it's not him, the next best guess is Hayley. But fingers crossed, it's "Mantasia" (nod to Lisa, lol....)

May 5, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • red

I do agree Jacob should go home, he did not perform to the best of his ability. Why? because people say he cannot sing, but I say he can. Because he is singing like most black gospel stars many people do not understand. I do not like country and wish Scottie would have went home. But since Scottie is getting all the votes do not expect James to win. Also I do not understand AI, because there are so many Black, Latino and Asian singers out there, why do they always pick the ones who can somewhat sing, where there is many that can SANG. Just my opinion.

May 6, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  13. BigEasy

I think Alfred E. Newman clone (Scotty) should go. I've been tired of his act for weeks.

May 5, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Brocklee

I really, really hope Jacob goes home... he should have been gone a long time ago.

May 5, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  15. sally

Jacob should go. James should win. Next to go should be one of the girls, then the other, then Scotty, and JAMES will
    take it all. He's the most entertaining, is able to sing various genres well, and has the personality for it. Go JAMES!

May 5, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Susan

In a perfect world, Jacob will be the one to go home ..but, as we've seen with the elimination of Pia a few weeks ago..nothing is perfect in AI world....

May 5, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  17. moon627

GOODBYE SCOTTY McCREEPY ... I WISH ...

May 5, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |