Charlie Sheen on Kelly Preston: I didn't shoot her
May 4th, 2011

Charlie Sheen on Kelly Preston: I didn't shoot her

Does this count as a “Violent Torpedo of Truth”?

The age-old tale that Charlie Sheen accidentally shot Kelly Preston in the arm back in 1990 is getting an update: Sheen tells fans at his “Truth” tour stop in Vancouver that he had nothing to do with it.

Sheen, who was engaged to Preston at the time, says he was downstairs making coffee when the incident happened.

"I thought she was still asleep upstairs. And I heard a f--- gunshot go off. I thought, 'She did it, she finally f-- did it,” he told the crowd. “She killed herself and they're going to f--- blame me.'”

Well, he was right about the blame – even Sheen himself admits, “For years, people thought...there was this discussion, this conversation about the time that I tried to kill Kelly Preston.”

At the time, he says that he "abandoned the coffee - because a gunshot in the morning will wake you up better than a nice cup of coffee - [and] I come around the corner and there's naked Kelly Preston at the top of the stairs, holding her wrist, staring at me, covered in blood, and I thought, that's pretty f--- hot,” although he quickly adds that he didn’t really think that.

Once he cleaned her up, got bandages and stopped the bleeding, he says that Preston told him that “when she lifted my pants off the scale in the bathroom while she was sitting on the toilet, the tiny revolver I used to carry fell out of the back pocket and hit the floor and shot a bullet right between her legs. So she got hit with shrapnel from the toilet bowl.”

The morning grew even more strange, Sheen goes on. “The oddest moment, when I picked up the phone, I looked at the phone completely perplexed and I didn’t know whether to call 911 or 411."

Sheen and Preston, who is now married to John Travolta, never made it to the altar, but the 48-year-old actress doesn't seem to harbor any ill will towards the former "Two and a Half Men" star.

"We were together for a year, and he wasn't drinking, and he wasn't doing drugs," Preston recently told People. "And there's a beautiful person in there. He really is a great man."

Filed under: Celebrities • Charlie Sheen

1. arch

If he would have been smart he would have married that girl. He would probably still be married to her today. She is a solid person and has a lot of style and class. I would love to have her to lay next to me every night. She seems to be the type that likes to have a good mature relationship that is stable and enduring. That is my type of woman. She is very beautiful and when you listen to her she seems to be the type that also likes to have good times with her mate. I would love to go down under with her.

May 9, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Derek

I feel like a bigger lowlife than Charlie Sheen for even reading this tripe! I wish someone would shoot me now!

May 5, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jim

In a house with a girl he supposedly cares about,hears a gunshot and his first though is "Their gonna blame me"......nuff said

May 5, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  4. Owthis Hurtz

My face is in pain, I can't catch my breath.... Folks, THIS is entertainment. Thanks for starting off my day with uncontrollable laughter !!!

May 5, 2011 at 2:51 am | Report abuse |
  5. RoseofSanFernando

Michael Tanglewood your an idiot

May 5, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  6. Ed

Excuse me, Charlie. Guns don't have a cerebral cortex, they don't "go off". Humans operate them to go off. Nice try.

May 4, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Lindalou

Don't you just hate when that happens!

May 4, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Michael Tanglewood

Most women that get shot were asking for it.

May 4, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  9. elaina

this is a hilarious story! a gunshot in the morning will wake you up better than a nice cup of coffee! lol...

May 4, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Michael Swartz

Sounds like loser Charlie Sheen is a bit jealous because him, his stupidity, and his asinine comments have been taken off the front page and have been replaced by real news. He just needs to shut up and go away.

May 4, 2011 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • erich2112x

Mike, Just hit yourself on the back of the head for me, would ya? i'm way over here and I can't reach you.

May 4, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Fiona

She went from Sheen to Travolta...from one whacko to another. That explains a lot.

May 4, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  12. loaded gun

loaded gun in his pants? How Fcking stupid is that?? How is this guy not already in jail. Just lucky... or rich, or both.

May 4, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fiona

You believe that incredible story? For real?

Think about it...a woman is sitting on the john and a gun "goes off" and breaks the commode beneath her, and all she ends up with is a cut wrist.

Right.

May 4, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. PDXSerric

The only true statement here is that he didn't 'accidentally' shoot her.

May 4, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  14. pinkfloyd43

I call total BS! Guns don't typically go off without, let's think, oh I remember someone pulling, pressing, squeezing that littel device, what is it call, oh I remember the fking trigger! All this total bs over 'the gun went off'. Again guns don't go off unleess something pulls the trigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 4, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  15. 300 lb bald retired cop

I worship Charlie Sheen and would love to see him in a mini skirt. Is he gay too? If he would just grow a goatee and have his teeth removed, I would marry him in a heart beat!

May 4, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Mfred

If you add up everything in his life, the only answer you'll get is that he's one messed up person.

May 4, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  17. tKenp

...Sheen's first thought is not about helping his bleeding girlfriend, it's about him getting blamed

May 4, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  18. MAtt Poston

WE all know that ABDULLAH THE BUTCHER is the guilty party, why not, everyone blames him for everything else.

May 4, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  19. katmoondaddy

Calling all Navy SEALS! WE have a new mission....Charlie Sheen.

May 4, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Ga Peach

I agree with Jeepers...flabbergasted! Charlie brought this out to get more publicity! This was settled back in 1990 but he couldn't think of anything else at the time to get in print again!!!

May 4, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Susan - Canada

I have to agree with you.....why would he bring up something that happened years ago? I think he's running out of things to talk about and is trying to shock people. I'm starting to think his tour is running out of steam. I sure haven't heard much about it lately. I see him begging for his old job back very shortly....

May 4, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Jeepers

I'm flabbergasted that she dated him, much less considered marrying him.

May 4, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

Given that she ended up with John Travolta, her taste in men is highly suspect.

May 4, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Mrsims

Another reason not to have guns....

May 4, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Feyral

I am fairly certain that most revolvers wont go off if they are dropped. Usually you have to pull the hammer back and then pull the trigger, or the trigger has the setting of a double action shooter where it has resistance... the story is kinda fishy.

May 4, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

Actually, it would be IMPOSSIBLE for a revolver to go off just by being dropped. The only way a bullet's primer will spark is if it is struck VERY SHARPLY by a pinpoint surface. You could smash one with a sledgehammer and it wouldn't "accidentally go off." Shots like that only happen in bad movies, which is probably where Charlie got the idea from.

May 4, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Donna Manning

That was pretty tacky of him to say "she did it, she finally did it" as if she was completely crazy suicidal. He could have just told the part about the toilet and the gun. What a grade A jerk.

May 4, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  25. MadCityBabe

does he really need to bring that old news up?!.....Again.................I'm sure it thrilled Preston to end to have to read about that dark period in her life...............Move on Chuck; however, you are a guilty pleasure to comment on from time to time.

I sure wish you were back on the Movie Star A list; your shannegans are totally distracting fromt he fact that you are or were a very good actor

May 4, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Geoz

Kelly is hot hot hot.

May 4, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Julie

I have to say after reading this...I wasted three minutes of my life. When will I ever learn to NOT click on Sheen stories...ugh.

May 4, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Oh Wow

My mother was a vegan.

May 4, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  29. REVOLUTIOANARY

@KWS
    tell the truth, cause this people judge like they god. there is more then charlie sheen, in this world and just focus on things like this. let the man be free and live his life and stop hating. respect

May 4, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  30. TED

my weeeenie feels odd.

May 4, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  31. svann

If she says he didnt do it thats good enough for me. Get over it people.

May 4, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  32. mark

I just got a 829.99 iPad2 for $117.37 and my girlfriend snagged an awesome $1299 MacBook Air for only $111.93, its being delivered tomorrow. I would be a fool to keep paying high retail prices at places like Walmart or BestBuy, when I even sold a 37" HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for. I use two sites, both are good, SwipeBay.com
    and SnagBids.com

May 4, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Movitar

I just got a $829.99 iPad2 for $117.37 and my girlfriend snagged an awesome $1299 MacBook Air for only $111.93, its being delivered tomorrow. I would be a fool to keep paying high retail prices at places like Walmart or BestBuy, when I even sold a 37" HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for. I use two sites, both are good, SwipeBay.com
    and SnagBids.com

May 4, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  34. ART

Charlie who

May 4, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Michelle

Hey, Charlie – here's a thought. If you want people to believe your rational story about how you didn't try to kill your girlfriend, maybe give them some reason to believe it. Like maybe stop acting like a total and complete head case every time you get in front of a camera or microphone. As it is now, you shooting an ex-girlfriend fits right in with what the general public knows about you – violent, crazy, impulsive and angry.

May 4, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  36. MyMyMy

John Travolta is gay??? His wife is just something to hide behind, I guess.

May 4, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  37. erich2112x

Mormons are pretty cool, you only have to tell them once unlike the Jahovas who want to camp out in your backyard.

May 4, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  38. LDS r LGBTs

dang mormons. i bet they are hippies too !

May 4, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  39. McGuffin

Wow, he really is off his rocker. You read his description of the day his fiancee accidentally shot herself with his gun and it's like he didn't even take it seriously back then.

May 4, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Evel Knievel

I'd put my purple headed bullett between her legs.

May 4, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Hasn't this young lady suffered enough???

May 4, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim's Mom

Stop it, Tim. I'm sorry, he's off his meds today. When I get home you are going to get it, young man.

May 4, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  41. deathwombat

He left a loaded gun, without a safety on, in his pants in the bathroom, and this didn't violate any gun safety law? Is there no requirement to safely store and secure firearms in his state?

May 4, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  42. christophorm

noone knew about the dirt of this man's personal life or cars running off of clefts, until he spoke out about 911..atleast they have'nt tried to shut him up for good, as of yet, like so many others have been done.

May 4, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Ian

slow news day? who cares? anyone who does, in fact, care needs to get a life.

May 4, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • erich2112x

I can certainly see where your coming form here, Ian, but i don't come to the entertainment section to 'care".

May 4, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • kasey

Ian, obviously you cared enough to click on and comment.

May 4, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Michael Calaizzo

Charlie Sheen never did this.

May 4, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  45. McCain-in-4

Is it me, or is Charlie a poster-chimp for gun control? Wonder how many times Chuckie's peashooter shot up the laundry room. Heck, its not even a manly gun.

May 4, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Truth

Haters will hate. Meanwhile, the Sheen keeps on winning! Go on haters, keep feeding quarters into Charlie's immortal meter.

May 4, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  47. CrackedPorcelain

I don't know what all the fuss is about. I mean, be honest, how many of us has NOT shot up their toilet bowl once in a while.

May 4, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  48. JoyJoy

Well thank God she saw the light and got out of THAT disaster of a relationship. She is WAYYY better off with John. He is beyond awesome and has wicked crazy respect for people.

May 4, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  49. erich2112x

"the tiny revolver I used to carry fell out of the back pocket and hit the floor and shot a bullet right between her legs. So she got hit with shrapnel from the toilet bowl.” Dude. lol, who are trying to kid here?

May 4, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  50. dave

More like: The Torpedo Tour of BS.

May 4, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  51. woodrow

I enjoy the fact everyone hates Charlie. It such a blind uninformed kind of hate. Attempting to make sense from nonsense.

May 4, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  52. uh

who calls their ex by their full name?

May 4, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  53. stinko de mayo

On May 5 us HIspanic people make special burritos for mormons. They are filled with poooop. The mormons are just wild abouit them ! That is why we call it stinko de mayo.

May 4, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Retard.

May 4, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Speak for yourself

Sounds like the reatrd has ALOT of experience in eating doodoo. He is already waiting for the special day!

May 4, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |

that is why they should cancel cinco de mayo, and two an a half men, without charlie sheen that show will
      just suck!!! He is so crazy, but he is so good., his comedic timing is spot on., watch some of the re-runs,
      sorry Jon cryer, you are not good enough to hold a candle to Charlie, and the show will just suck., for some
      reason, crazy work for Charlie,because he is a good actor., I guess crazy works., because that show is so
      funny

May 4, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim's Mom

Sorry everyone, I thought he'd be safe by himself and I have to work. Tim's got some poop issues and is angry about the DNA test thing.

May 4, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  54. frank

I wonder how travolta feels, that charlie got some of that before he did.

May 4, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • be quiet

He's gay, so I'm sure he's OK with it.

May 4, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • silly Frank

The same way you felt when you found out your wife/girlfriend maybe both were with someone else before YOU. At least John KEEPS THE GIRL!

May 4, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  55. be quiet

Poor Kelly Preston, first she gets hit with toilet shrapnel and now she's married to a gay man. Hope people are keeping guns away from her these days.

May 4, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  56. sheppard

blah blah blah Put a cork in it charlie. You finally 'speak out'? You've had a lot of years to spin this tale, but you do it now...... could be you are at last sober enough to care what people think? Totally self-serving hypocrite.

May 4, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Curious

So, what's going on with Randy Quaid, AAYYY!!!

May 4, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Skegeeace

Even if he didn't shoot her, saying she looked hot while naked and bloodied still makes him quite a jerk.

May 4, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Justin

You guys are just hating. Charlie Sheen is the man. He has more money than any of us will ever have, has gotten laid more than I'm pretty sure all you guys put together, including me.

May 4, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sorry, Justin

I could care less how many times you didn't get laid, but I would rather be dirt poor than be labeled a drugged out has been that beats his wives and lost his kids, and can't get a hotel in the finest of cities cause he trashes them.

May 4, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

Do you know why Charlie Sheen has gotten laid so many times? Because he can't remember doing it and he's trying to lose his virginity!

May 4, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  60. jeff

Let's stop reading or watching Charlie. At one time he was a great actor. Let's ignore the man and his show will be off the air. Then his money supply will be gone. Then he will hit rock bottom and get the help he really needs. Why see his shows? Charlie, if you are a winner, get help.

May 4, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ben

He's earned over $100 million in his career. That's going to be one long wait!

May 4, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • kasey

I don't think I'd have ever at any point called him a great actor, he just had the good fortune to be in some really good movies with great actors. Most of that courtesy to daddy and daddy's name. As for 100M taking a long time to go through...go talk to some of the down and out sports players that earned that much and see what they tell you. Especially when you're snorting it up your nose as fast as you can. I100M doesn't last that long for a party boy. He can't even be bothered to get out of his sweats for his show. He's going to hit the sewer sooner than you think. Daddy can't save him this time.

May 4, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  61. ray

Hello, anyone awake out there?????! Who cares about Charlie Sheen, let's talk about the naked Kelly Preston at the top of the stairs! Is anyone seeing that image?!

May 4, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  62. JustShootMe

Nothing wakes you up better in the morning than a gunshot. What a great quote! I'm guessing that's what Phil Spector cops to also. Great line, Charlie!

May 4, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Joe Pepitone

Shot in between the legs? That could've been a lot worse.

May 4, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Bettie

Charlie's no comedian, he's just a drunk....spinning down the toilet.....

May 4, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Ben

Charlie is a great man. A true inspiration and example of what we should all aspire to accomplish in our lives. Shame so matter haters are so deeply jealous of the success this comedian has achieved. Also a shame that so many willingly ignore the fact that he is a comedian and decide to take his jokes literally and throw insults. All in a failed attempt to make themselves feel better than him when no such feeling is justified.

May 4, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • CP in FL

Ben – This coke head is an inspiration to you? Well I see you don't set the bar that high.

May 4, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maryann

Yes, I would like to abandon my 5 children, make a fool out of myself to the entire nation, get addicted to drugs, and get fired from a lucrative TV show.

That's my dream, and Charlie let's me know that all of this is possible!

May 4, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • @CP in Fl

Awe, give him a break. Everyone wants to be a coke head out of job wife beater! Didn't you grow up to want to accomplish that in your life? And then you can go on tour and have 90% of the world make fun of it! Ben is just getting started, leave the poor boy alone, let him meet his goals in life. :)

May 4, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tarlondwen

I can see many people here are not well versed in the language of sarcasm.

May 4, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • aldo1968

He is a clown not a comedian...

May 4, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • tapu

Tarlondwen: if that was sarcasm then the problem was in the delivery, not the perception.

May 5, 2011 at 5:50 am | Report abuse |
  66. StankyPanky

Charlie rocks anf yer all jealous of him cause ur lives are shallow n empty.

May 4, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • CHAR

ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha hah . what an idiot.

May 4, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • right ON!

Yes, shallow and empty. Empty of drugs, Shallow cause I am not a woman beater and lost my job? If you call that shallow, I hate to see your High Road!

May 4, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim's Mom

Tim, knock it off. We can all see who you are. Go back to the playstation until I get home.

May 4, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

In English please?

May 4, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  67. GatewayRose

Looks like Kelly dodged a bullet...so to speak.

May 4, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  68. Hella

Charlie Sheen be da bess you ever had

May 4, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  69. Geezer

I wanna play with Kelly Preston's starfish until she blows white bubbles.

May 4, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Tim's Mom

Oh jeez Tim, you said you were going to stop this. Can't I leave you home alone anymore? CNN, please don't turn my IP in to my service provider as a constant and ignorant spammer.

May 4, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim's Dad

b1tch can you listen?!

i said make me a SAMMICH!

May 4, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim's new sister

I want tim"s mom and tim's dad for my very own new parents

Oh how you have made me laugh today. Thank you thank you

May 4, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  70. JR

So Charlie is is touring the country proving that he's the creepiest preson on earth. Way to go Chuck.

May 4, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  71. LILO

This is one person I definitly do not like. Even 1 of his socalled goddesses dumped him. He is one sloid zero.

May 4, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  72. justathought

Yes, I read the article, mostly because I needed a diversion from all the Osama overkill. Still, Sheen would never even come to mind if it were not for these articles. Why do we continue to celebrate idiots? The man needs help and he isn't going to get it riding high on the media attention he keeps getting. You couldn't pay me to go watch his side show on tour. So, how about articles celebrating celebrities using their 'status' to do good for others? Enough boozing losing Lohan and people like her (Sheen). Ex: I see a tab on this page "Katy Perry, Yes I really kissed a girl". Who gives a *(*&$)????

May 4, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Choconet

You said it in the first part of your comment, this is just mindless dribble to take our minds off of the more serious things going on in the world. It sounds like your sick of the mindless dribble, so feel free to click back over to the serious news.

May 4, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Mia

He is definitly a mormon.

May 4, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Mormon in the HIZZY!

Obviously you don't know much about Mormons other then what the creators of South Park tell you. Don't be such tool with your ignorant comments.

May 4, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Geezer

Clearly a mormon. Who else would live in such a fantasy world.

May 4, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mormon in the HIZZY!

Hey Geezer....I'm curious. Does it hurt to be that stupid? Nah, I guess ignorance is bliss. Enjoy!

May 4, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andi

Perhaps mia just doesn't know how to spell moron.

May 4, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ned

Shut up and give me back my hat you freak.

May 4, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Of the Later Day Saints

Yes, he is a MORON in the MORMOM of the Church of Later Day Saints. Don't be confused with the New Orleans SAINTS.

May 4, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Geezer

If you're a mormon you don't get to call anyone stupid or ignorant. Mormons own ignorance and stupidity.

May 4, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jonathan

I'm assuming you mean moron. Otherwise, what are you talking about? Even the stereotypes of mormons (multiple wives, magic underwear, etc.) have absolutely nothing in common with this story or anything about his behavior.

May 4, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

(chuckle) It takes one to know one (moron I mean).

May 4, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim's Mom

TIM! Stop that! I'm sorry everyone, he's only 12 and goes to special school but he's sick today.

May 4, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam

How do magnets work?

May 4, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • jimdevo

Gee, I thought he was agnostic.

May 4, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • TheJoker

I thought he was a pisces

May 5, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  74. Ralph in Orange Park, FL

Dogfights and public executions are illegal. Instead, we have Charlie Sheen.

May 4, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  75. Mary

Wow! Charle definitely needs a time out, TMI.

May 4, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Denvercherub

Who says TMI after reading the whole story? You could have just stopped reading it. You pretend to be prudent yet salivate for more. Dumb...

May 4, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Nigel Tufnel

Oh come on...who hasn't had this exact thing happen to them before?!

May 4, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Mike In MO

Laugh of the day, Nigel! Great name, BTW...it gets an "11."

May 4, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • neptonomist sentry

We traveled the world and elsewhere

May 4, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba

Usually it's a different naked actress each time, but yeah, happens all the time to me.

May 4, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fran Drescher

Mike in Mo, why rate this comment as an eleven? What's wrong with ten?

This is gonna go over so many heads.

May 4, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • jim

because where can you go when your comment needs that extra push? Well most places just have a '10' scale but with CNN you can go up to "11"! oops my drummer just blew up.

May 4, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  77. r

Speaking out of both ends again, aren't you, Charlie?

May 4, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • brad

Not that I care about charly, but yeah, like you know the truth, you were there, you interviewed both, you saw it with your own eyes, blah blah blah, god you people are a bunch of morons. Think you know everything do you? Life is not a movie, get a clue you rejects of society.

May 4, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • debbie

wow – brad i.e charlie?

May 4, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • tapu

Better that Brad take it out on complete strangers than his wife and children. Look how little it takes to set him way off.

May 5, 2011 at 5:43 am | Report abuse |
  78. Lucy

He really needs to shut up. I just can't imagine people actually paying money to sit there and listen to his crap.

May 4, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • KWS

Why should he shut up? Bin Laden, tornados, flooding, the fall of middle east governments, and STILL CNN feels this is worthy of coverage with a link from the home page. I wouldn't shut up, and I'm not even on drugs or an attention-craving actor. Blame the media for covering this non-news.

May 4, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • uh

but you sit here and read it...derrhh

May 4, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Idiot That Keeps Reading

I have to admit that I KEEP READING THIS CRAP!! Why am I drawn to such an @sshole and hid stupidity???!!! We can't as a group STOP reading about the trainwreck that is Charlie Sheen....

May 4, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • S1N

Can we have a special ops team "attempt to capture" sheen now?

May 4, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • debbie

With the economy the way it is, you'd think people had better places to spend their money. Give it to a homeless shelter, why bother giving it to a rich dude that will just put it up his nose?

May 4, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stuart

I only clicked on the article link because it mentioned Kelly Preston, who was super smoking hot in her younger days and is still a gorgeous woman in my book. I didn't know she'd ever dated the now-delusional Sheen until just now. I can't imagine them as a pair even after reading about it as fact.

May 4, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • asche

So you figured you'd aid your cause to diminish Charlie Sheen by clicking on a link to an article about him, read it, then comment about it. Are you blond?

May 4, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tami

You leave a loaded gun laying around and someone gets hurt because of it, Yes it is your fault.

May 4, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • brian

Sheen its time you grew up and stopped behaving like the spoiled bratt you are. Get out of our hair !!!!! Who in there right mind would pay to listen to you rant off !!!!

May 5, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  79. Tim's Mom

Tim, I'm going to whip you for that when I get home. Quit it!

May 4, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |