Were the 'Idol' Top 6 up to par?
April 27th, 2011

Were the 'Idol' Top 6 up to par?

Unfortunately, I missed this week's "moment" when James rocked it on “Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow”

Color me frustrated, but what parts of the show I did see were pretty good. Carole King has a treasure trove of hits, and the Top 6 delivered well. The folks pictured above seemed - for the most part - to have been thrilled with the evening.

So with such strong performances, who is going home Thursday night? Let us hear it.

1. daisy

Why does Jacob remain on the show week after week after week? I really think it's all bout demographics, he's obviously gay, and black- BAM! two groups in one! His warbly voice, his religious songs week after week, his swishy salute to luther.. I mean C'mon! If the judges weren't so busy scratching the backs of the contestants each week, and actually judging, we all know the 2 females would be gone, long gone, and back at denny's serving pancakes.....

April 29, 2011 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Ginger

Why is Jacob tagged as gay? I do not understand why the judges are blamed at this point. I believe it is called confidence building and it is working for the girls. Hayley has shown very good improvement week by week and is choosing more difficult songs. The voting public are the real judges at this point..... so analyze that please and stop being so critical. Your vote is important, so use it. I cannot vote being in canada so I am trusting James fate to those that can. I liked Pia and James. No sense in slamming the judges nor the vote. I will buy cd's from James and to me that is what counts.

April 29, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  2. keldoran

I got in right at the end turned on the show in time to listen to Casey and James do a really bad job on a duet!
    Even Steven Tyler asked what that was all about.It was horrible..I mean Wow!!
    He was the only one who looked surprised at the poor arrangement.
    Not sure about who's gonna win..but James will be going places..count on it.

April 28, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dprang

I agree with you.... James will be going places and the places will be interesting.

April 28, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  3. dudes

James' performance was amazing. Carol King? I thought it was finally time to see him drop the ball. It was his best performance to date. He will sell out a lot of concerts.

Haley gets better and better every week. Awesome job. She's entertaining to me. Would pay to see her perform live.

Scotty blew me away with you've got a friend. The guy is as good as any country artist out there. He doesn't even need this show.

Casey is a great musician....quirky, but talented.....I would pay a "small" cover to see him play at a bar, but I'd need plenty of alcohol to maintain the good time.

Lauren's good, but again, not a concert I'd pay to see....

Jacob has a booming voice, just couldn't imagine being at a performance where he was the number 1 act.

I tend to evaluate based on the local karaoke contests. There is talent everywhere in this country, and some really great singers out there. All of the remaining singers left on idol are above karaoke.

I can't say that for previous seasons. I've been to many Karaoke final's nights. Where the winners of the previous 15 weeks come back and a champion is declared. I'd take the final's of my local bar's Karaoke contest over any previous season of Idol.

April 28, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. moon627

1. James was the best he's ever been

2. Haley gets better all the time – love her !

3. Casey did a good job with a very strange song

4. i dont usually care for Scotty McCreepy but he did good last nite

5. Lauren is a sweet girl but i'm afraid she's a bit boring

6. Jacob looked pretty silly in that getup last nite and his singing is going downhill

Sorry fans but i think Jacob will be going home tonight – i see a future for him in off-Broadway

April 28, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bulldog

I second all of that.

Jacob's outfit was awfull – was it left over from his drama club days – (bowtie with matching sneakers??)? Yes, Jacob is going home. He made it this far, but compared to the other five, he is the weakest link. I also see him doing off-broadway.

April 28, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dprang

I have been watching fairly regularly due to the judge lineup this season. After seeing James sing the Priest song, I find myself waiting to see what song he will choose next....not one disappointing performance.
      Hailey is improving steadily.
      Lauren is a sweetheart.
      Scotty is a good 'country' bet.
      I like jazz, but not all of the songs done by Casey. I t's the growl thing which seems overdone.
      Jacob was hard to look at last night although he does have a voice...just wish he could expland on his style and choice of music.

April 28, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Michael

looking forward to hearing Crystal Bowersocks perform tonight. James Durbin all the way. No one else on his level besides Pia why still a mystery that she is gone!

April 28, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ginger

The night Pia lost, I was so impressed by her singing...cannot get that last song out of my head. At the time, I thought she would win AI even though I prefer James overall.
      You are not alone at wondering why Pia was voted out. That is why the judges ought not to have used their save option so early.... however, they did not know this would happen to Pia. The good part is she is not likely to be forgotten...I am sure she will do just fine.

April 28, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Cara

I never thought James had THAT great of a voice until last night. Best performance of the night, by far. Jacob's going home. Lauren will win.

More importantly, though, how does the person responsible for blogging for CNN not watch a full episode? Don't you have a backup blogger?

April 28, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ginger

I was wondering the same thing....lol. I make sure to watch James perform, especially him. What a miss that was for the blogger. It was a great performance, best of the night hands down. I usually skip Casey (hate the growls) and sometimes Scotty and Jacob (boring), but never James, not after his Priest song which wowed me.

April 28, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Lojenkins

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVdV4X2M2AI&w=640&h=390]

April 28, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  8. jen

They ALL did absolutely beautifully! Best of the night......James Durbin! He can sing anything. I love him. also Casey did exceptional. they all did. Every time one of them sang I kept saying I love him/her! They are so good. I don't even know which one I WANT to go home, but I do know that I don't want James or Casey to go.

April 28, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  9. Scotty the Body

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4oIzGirxkU&w=640&h=390]

April 28, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  10. Sandy

James to win; Scotty placing second. Casey go home - NOW!!!! Can't stand to listen to him anymore. He's delusional if he thinks he is entertaining and talented.

April 28, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  11. Garry

Trying to figure out what show Bill was watching...I think Casey and his growling should go. I am tired of his constant using that to sing..can he sing WITHOUT the growl?? The ladies were very good and they show promise...Jacob, did not like the song at all or his version, just my opinion thought, and it isn't racist...just a personal preference..overall...JAMES was by far the best.

April 28, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  12. sally

Get Casey OFF. He's annoying, sounds the same every time, and has no appeal at all. Scotty is good, but too one-
    dimensional to win. He was REALLY good last night, however. James should win, no doubt about it. He's been the
    best consistently and deserves it. Hailey was so-so last night,, Jacob is too much the same every time. Lauren isvery
    cute and has a nice voice, but I don't think she has a chance of winning.

April 28, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  13. Jason

I've said this after the results show, but I don't think I've ever said it after a performance show: I think my time with Idol is coming to an end. I have been a huge fan of Idol since the first season, but I have never been this bored with a group of contestants since Jorbacca/B-B-B-Blake's season. While talented, there is not an ounce of originality amongst this group. Each of them deserves the Bottom 3 for one reason, or another after last night. Casey doesn't sing anymore, just growls and "whoa"s, and "ha's!". James can't decide if he wants to be Lambert, or David Cook, but he is always dressed like/performing like one of the two. Jacob is screechy, Lauren put me to sleep, and Haley is just blah. Oh yeah, Scotty was there too, but why?

April 28, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  14. Dook of Westminster

What is wrong with that guy named Scotty ? Is he retarded or something ? His voice is just soo odd plus that horrible face. Maybe he has a cleft pallett or something.

April 28, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  15. Skye

And oh yeah....go James Durbin!!! WoooHooo!!!

April 28, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  16. Skye

Jacob is going home people. Got nothing to do with black, gay, or anything like that. He's just going home.

April 28, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  17. lana

"Jackson said Durbin proved he's "a great singer" and "just might win the whole thing!"

April 28, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  18. lana

As a contestant of IDOL, if you know how to write originial songs. then you have a chance to be successful. If you can not write your own songs, hooking up with someone like Carole King, can also help in ur singing career. It will be interesting to see where the IDOLS are this time next year.

April 28, 2011 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Ginger

I love it when singers not only sing, but compose their own music and know instuments. Good voices can be heard everywhere from movies to commercials, churches and local band music. Of all the talent this year, I think the idea is to look at solid performances that improve while showing something more than just a good singing voice be it any genre of music. The only originals I can see in this competion (at this point) are James and Casey. I have grown tired of Casey's growls though...so my vote goes to James. As someone pointed out, he has not reached his potential..but he certainly knows what he wants to present and he is good for the music industry as a whole.

April 28, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  19. The Dook

I LOVED WHEN THEY DID THE FAKE COMMERCIAL ABOUT DOODOO ! IT WAS AWSOME ! WHO EVER THOUGHT YOU COULD REPLACE A HOT DOG WITH A PIECE OF DOODY ! NEXT TIME WE HAVE A COOKOUT I MIGHT GRILL SOME UP ! DIARREAH BABY ! SMELL THE HAPPINESS !

April 28, 2011 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  20. Jlg222

Lauren song choice may not have been the best but she still sounded AWESOME!! Lauren and James should be top 2. Jacob should go off tonight. Not because he sings bad – he doesn't. He has a beautiful gospel voice. Unfortunately this will not sell albums, will not make a topselling winner. Bottom 3 – Casey, Haley and Jacob.

April 28, 2011 at 5:29 am | Report abuse |
  21. The Dook

Yeah Baby ! It was a good episode ! The diarreah was flowing as the poooop was flung ! It was a dooooody festival !

April 28, 2011 at 4:56 am | Report abuse |
  22. robert

James Durbin so good above the rest, So comfortable on stage and sings effortlessly,and he still has not reached his potential

April 28, 2011 at 4:38 am | Report abuse |
  23. rabbit

Boy oh boy, can you not see the BIG PICTURE??? As evidenced by past Idol seasons, SEVERAL of the contestants GET DEALS. LAUREN will get a Country deal. SCOTTY will get a Country deal. JAMES will get a Rock deal. HALEY will get a Rock/Pop deal. CASEY will get a Rock/Jazz/Eclectic Pop deal. Last but not least, JACOB will get a Gospel deal. This season has sooo many talented singers, it's incredible. Haven't we all seen that it's not necessarily the winner of Idol who becomes really successful? JENNIFER HUDSON was eliminated within the top 7 and won the Academy Award. CHRIS DAUGHTRY came in 4th but outsold everyone. CLAY AIKEN outsold Ruben Studdard. Hardly anyone buys Taylor Hicks and Ruben Studdard product. THIS IS A YEAR IN WHICH THE TOP 6 SHINE. They'll all get deals. Sit back, Vote, Relax, Enjoy.

April 28, 2011 at 2:24 am | Report abuse |
    • tw2

Rabbit, I don't think I have ever read a more acurate post. This season is not about any one contestant. Every year (and I have been watching from the beginning) there are one or two standout performers. This year is totally different. Even the singers who have already been eliminated this season would have done VERY well in past Idol seasons. Each week, I am sad to see who is voted off, but glad that the rest have stayed.

I can't wait to see what their careers will be like!

April 28, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  24. TB

Casey was the real weak link tonight! He has a nice "jazz" sound...but his GROWLING has to go! It's so very very old and boring! I think the bottom 3 tomorrow night will be Casey, Lauren and Jacob. I hate to say Lauren because I really love her, but I didn't hear anything new from her tonight (except for the higher note she tried to hit). And although I think Jacob has a wonderful gospel voice, he really doesn't seem well suited for more upbeat or modern material..and btw...what was with that "bozo" outfit he wore tonight/??????? I would really love to see James win the whole shooting match,...he's proven week after week to be the " whole" package....talented rocker....performer and balladeer...... Haley came through tonight with a very strong performance, which I hope will keep her out of the bottom 3 for once...... And Scotty came through with his softer less country side tonight which seemed to melt the hearts of all those "teeny bopper tweens" out there. Be all that as it may; they are all very talented young people who have the promise of very lucrative careers ahead.

April 28, 2011 at 2:22 am | Report abuse |
  25. strega

Now that my favorite ( Pia ) is gone.. I am officially on team James. He's been good every single week.

I am soooooooooooooo tired of hearing Haley & Casey ...

Scotty is a one trick pony!!

April 28, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  26. ER

Scotty was amazing tonight, though I had wished HE had sung Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow. Just imagining his deep voice with those lyrics gives me goosebumps. I have downloaded all his songs and play them regularly, so he already is an American Idol to me. Time for Jacob, Casey and Haley to go home!

April 28, 2011 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Ginger

That song was done by James.... who did a masterful job of it. I doubt contestants can sing the same song per show..
      I would actually love that to happen. We would see who outperforms who, lol.
      You must be a country fan.... otherwise you would have known.

April 28, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  27. A

Tonight, with the exception of James' performance, was BORING. And before tonight, I had only heard of Carole King by name, and not by her music.

April 28, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
    • ginger

Carole King's tapestry was a huge seller in it's day. She is an amazing talent, one of America's best overall. It was painful to hear her songs as I love the way Carole King sung her songs. However, James did not disappoint... he did Carole justice. The others performed well, but still...I was waiting foor more than I heard, knowing King's music as I do.

April 28, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
    • mbc

Sorry A but do you live under a rock. Carole King has been writing and performing for many years.

April 28, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  28. Kathi

James is going to win it all, everyone else should just go home now and start their careers.

April 28, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  29. bogwater warren

Thoroughbred Durbin wins by 30 lengths over the pack of ponies. He's the Secretariat of "Idol." Nobody can touch him. My deaf dog howled in agony during the duet by Scotty and Lauren.

April 28, 2011 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  30. lana

It is time for Casey to go, Casey get with the times, I don't want to buy iTunes from a young guy who sings like he's an old man from the 30"s. Casey has no edge, he bores me that I switch channels when he performs.

April 28, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  31. orin johanson

The 2 that will have long careers after American Idol is over, are James and Scotty!

April 28, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  32. :-)

If by up to par you mean flaming gay then yes, they were up to par.
    TALENTLESS LOSERS...JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU.

April 27, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Anakaranina

Is JLo's glam rubbing off Steven Tyler???

April 27, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Paul from South Milwaukee

Casey is number 1 !

April 27, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Sunshine Girl *

To the person whos claiming blatant discrimination: What channel/show were you watching? Definately wasnt AI. Jacob had the 2 best spots of the show. If you ask me, he had the best showcase of the night. Plus, have you ever heard Jacob actually say he was gay? Or are you just running on assumptions? Your comment was the most stupid/racist/imbicile/ignorant one that Ive ever heard. Grow up already!

April 27, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Sunshine Girl *

James was excellent as usual. Scott really surpized me tonite. He actually showed some diversity for a change! Cant stand Haley and that dog in heat growling. Lauren/Scotts duo was better than her actual performance. Casey was ok, but hes slipping. Jacob just not cutting it for some time now. My bottom 3: Jacob/Haley/Lauren. Still predicting James as the winner w/Scott 2nd. Good Job!

April 27, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Pat

I am a HUGE HUGE James fan. If you are too, PLEASE VOTE.......I've been voting since the show ended and have been getting right thru. I'm worried he's not getting the votes he needs. PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU PLEASE PICK UP THOSE PHONES AND VOTE FOR JAMES......HE WAS AMAZING AS USUAL.

April 27, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ginger

I wish I could vote...seems canadians are blocked from online voting....otherwise James would have my vote EACH week...he is sooo good and fun to watch.

April 28, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  38. Blaise

I am afraid it is Lauren's time to go. She sang well, but the outfit was similar to the one that knocked out Pia ... just horrid!!! It is a shame that the girl's get judged for a bad outfits, instead of just singing, but that's just reality.

April 27, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Me

Didn't care for Casey. I don't get the Haley love. Her voice is kind of thin unless she's going full throttle. I can't stand country. HATE it! But darned if that Scotty kid isn't good. But I believe James will win it all.

Lauren, love you but quit dressing like your Mom. Your Mom's taste is questionable, at best.

April 27, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandy

I agree with everything you said. Love Scotty and his voice but he doesn't seen to be moving forward. James, however, is like a shooting star . . . just keeps getting better each week. As for the rest of the lot, they may as well go home now. Nothing special - and some are annoying.

April 28, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  40. Richp123

Bottom three: Jacob, Casey and Haley. Predicting next to go – Casey. I love him and it hurts me to say it, but I think his was the weakest performance of the night.

April 27, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gary

If casey goes it might be because of the strange ID on his number when you called. Why just him?

April 27, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Peace

I missed it tonight, so I'm counting on all of you to give it to me straight! Bring it on ! Thanks!!

April 27, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • KayBrown

Lauren Alaina has the most distinctive sound – but each week she takes the easy road.
      Haley was her usual self, swinging that gorilla left arm and unable to hold the mic in it and leaning toward the left.
      Jacob – nothing special, more of the same gospel schtick.
      Casey – a bit creative.

Scotty and James owned the night. It was a surprise to hear how good both of them sounded while stretching outside of their usual genre. Lauren Alaina should win... but the person who DESERVES to win – is James Durbin.

April 27, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ginger

I watched the whole show last night. They were all good and more relaxed and confident. However it was James who took the interesting road as he slowed it down and really showed his range of musicality.
      Although Jacob's performance improved and he did more moving, it was still somewhat the same.... same with all of them, better but not in a 'blow out your mind way'. James deserves the win.

April 28, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  42. Pam

James check, Hailey check, Scotty check, Lauren kinda check. I cannot take Casey anymore, so talented and the growl has now thrown that away. Jacob has to go I cannot take the painful drama. It is a shame because he has a beautiful voice but hides it behind the drama. It is as though showing us he thinks he has just such a gift that it hurts him to have to show us. Drama instead of showing his talent.

April 27, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • SGL Cafe.com

I sadly agree, Pam. I'm actually surprised (happily though) that he's lasted this long. I still wish him the best, his voice last night reminded me of the late great SYLVESTER. But you can't sing like SYLVESTER (or Luther) unless you've been through the rain so to speak. I would so love to see him win. But he needs some serious work first. Maybe losing will be the best thing for him.

April 28, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  43. JS

Vote Casey off... keep him away from my HALEY! HALEY is UHMAZING!!!!!!!!! (JLO's word). SHE SHOULD BE YOUR NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!!

April 27, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Holly

Yes, but the judges think all the contestants are "amazing" or that their performances, especially, were "beautiful". It's getting old.

April 28, 2011 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  44. Lori

Tonight was stellar. Choosing Carole King songs was stellar....the performances were for the most part stellar....judging was spot on for the best part of the night. James and Hailey should be in the finale...no doubts there. I was a little unimpressed with Lauren, Jacob and Casey tonight. Perhaps it was song choice, I'm not sure. If I had to choose who left Thursday it would be Lauren.

April 27, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gary

OK Whats with the special number identifier for Casey? All the other numbers show as just a number but Casey's tonight was ID'd as Pibkkes. What was with that? Does this happen often? I thought I had dialed the wrong number so I hung up twice to recheck. Might cost him some votes.

April 27, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  45. p

Bill – I am gay and neither ignorant nor immature – I just th ink you were watching a different program.

April 27, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  46. p

The two girls have shown a lot of growth, I actually liked Jacob tonight, Casey and James still our household favorites. Probably time to send Scotty home.

April 27, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • SGL Cafe.com

Scotty's solo was awesome, and probably my fav performance by him to date. The duet sucked balls though. He could be on his way out.

April 28, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
    • jude

NO NO – don't send Scotty home!! Last night's song was terrific! He won't be the next Idol, but there are others that should go before him!

April 28, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • adadd

Is it just me or does Scotty look like Alfred E. Newman's long. lost brother?

April 28, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Bill

Tonight was not about singing....It was about American Idol saying Vote Off The Black Gay Guy.. It was very disturning to see how he was shoved in the background, and the other contestants showcased. I don't see how any black or gay person could ever watch the show again. It was the most blatant discrimination I have ever seen. I'm sure many will bash me becasue of my views, so briing on the ignorant and immature!!!

April 27, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Disagree

How can Jacob have been shoved to the background when he led off the show??? Plus, his duet with James was the last song of the night?? If anything, he was given the pimp spots!

April 27, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Disagree2

It appears the only one "ignorant and immature" is you Bill ... how ironic. Jacob was spotlight and if you were actually listening to the singing, he did a fine job. One of his better performances if you ask me.

April 27, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • reety

it is not about being black, it is about looking slim

April 27, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • KRG

What are you talking about???? Jacob is AWFUL. So what is he is GAY, he can't sing!!!!

April 27, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Holly

Hmmm...sounded to me like they raved about his performances. Now that first outfit...two thumbs down. He's a very talented guy. He doesn't seem to be hung up with being black or gay. Why are you?

April 28, 2011 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Ginger

Bill...you are stretching by assuming it is about colour. It is not! Jacob is a weak link at the moment. He has talent which is why he has not yet been eliminated. I find his choice of music and his delivery is not the best of the bunch...sorry but there it is.

April 28, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
    • SGL Cafe.com

Bill - What a moronic assessment of what went down last night. He not only opened the show (in a regrettable outfit I must say) but also closed with one of the better duets of the night. Although at this stage of the game he is likely to be voted off soon. His obvious talent could be hampered by his look and song choices. Everything matters now.

April 28, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Jan

How can you say they just want to get rid of the gay black guy when he is in the TOP 6! Leave race out of it and go with who does the best. He led off the night–and ended it. he isn't my favorite because he's too emotional for me but apparently a lot of people have liked it up to this point.

April 28, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • CJ

Bill i'm not going to bash you . lol I just was curious about what you saw last night?. I really didn't see it. It looked like they were all having a good time.

April 28, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  48. cyn

love, love, love casey!

April 27, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pam

I did but if he growls again the love will be gone for forever. he needs something new. So talented but the growl will bring him down. No longer cute.

April 27, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike

YUCK !!! A weirdo hair ball

April 28, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Sandy Mcmillan

Creepy Creepy Creepy and Awful Awful Awful!

April 28, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |