Levi Johnston writing Palin tell-all
April 26th, 2011

Levi Johnston writing Palin tell-all

If you think you’ve heard everything Levi Johnston could possibly say during his 15 minutes of fame, think again.

It turns out that Sarah Palin’s former future son-in-law has enough material on his relationship with the Alaska-based brood to fill an entire book.

Johnston, “best known as Bristol Palin’s baby daddy,” according to a statement, will “set the record straight” in his upcoming text, “Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs.”

The book will contain his “often funny and moving coming-of-age story,” and Johnston, 20, says he wants to “tell the truth about my close relationship with the Palins, my sense of Sarah and my perplexing fall from grace – how I feel and what I’ve learned.”

But why write a book, you ask? The young father has an answer: “I’m doing this for me, for my boy Tripp and for the country,” he reveals in the statement.

“Deer in the Headlights” will be published by Touchstone, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, and is expected to arrive in the fall.

Stacy Creamer, VP and publisher of Touchstone, describes the book as “sweet and funny…with a touch of irony,” and “a fascinating tale of a misunderstood boy figuring out how to be a man and a father after being thrust into the spotlight and subsequent media circus at a young and vulnerable age.”

We wonder how varied Johnston's viewpoint will be from that of Bristol's, who is writing her own book about growing up Palin called "Not Afraid of Life," which is scheduled to arrive this summer.

Filed under: Books • Celebrities • Sarah Palin

1. northfacedownoutletlocations.webs.com/

I'll call a taxi in case of need.I agreeAll that glitters is not gold.What is your plan?You set me up!And now medical care helps to keep people alive longer.Although we can't see these atoms, they really do exist.Where do you want to meet? No pain,no gain.There is a mark of ink on his shirt.
    northfacedownoutletlocations.webs.com/ http://northfacedownoutletlocations.webs.com/

December 3, 2012 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  2. Huile d'Argan alimentaire au Maroc

I'm extremely impressed with your writing talents and also with the structure for your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it your self? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one these days..

July 9, 2012 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  3. how to remove google virus

I am now not sure the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for great information I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

April 9, 2012 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  4. proje indir

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much approximately this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you simply can do with some percent to drive the message house a bit, but instead of that, that is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

April 6, 2012 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  5. Improve Your Eyesight Naturally

Hello, Neat post. There's a problem together with your web site in web explorer, might test this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a big element of other folks will leave out your excellent writing due to this problem.

April 4, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Say What?

This kid doesn't know when to shut up!
    Levi needs to realize
    1: No one cares
    2: No one cares
    and
    3: NO ONE CARES!

April 27, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. twisted

be an adult and leave my name out your mouth before i put something in it

April 27, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  8. punk w no name

there once was a blogger named twisted, who among the g@yest was listed, he would blog all night, and squeal with delight, especially when getting f!sted!

April 27, 2011 at 6:27 am | Report abuse |
  9. sassie

I can't imagine even trying to read this book. I get a huge pain in my head just thinking about it. I am so sick of hearing about this family I could puke! I would rather hear fingernails scratching down a blackboard than listen to one more screechy word come out of Sarah Palin's mouth!

April 27, 2011 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
  10. twisted

@nameless punk stay on topic leave me out of your conversation comment on the article

April 27, 2011 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  11. punk w no name

@twisted: don't say stupid sh!t and no one will bother you! But since you are a no-talent butt-kissing nobody, who the phuck cares, phag?

April 26, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sunshine Girl *

Shouldnt you be able to read a book before trying to write one? Besides what in the world insightful could this kid have to say? Hes only 20 for Christ sake!

April 26, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  13. twisted

Leave me out of your conversation you nameless punk!!!

April 26, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  14. skponggol

Obama / Levi 2012 – The Democrat Dream Team

Yes We Can !

April 26, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Bill & Ted

Dudes, are we late for the party? Bong hits for everybody!

April 26, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Bible Clown

Sorry bout that sir. you see, I'm so g@y I even get all moody and weepy every 28 days or so. I even have to suck hot dogs just so I can sleep. Pitiful, isn't it?

April 26, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  17. @Bible Clown

you must be hangin out with twisted & Superhiro. Love the g@y imagery. do you pitch or catch?

April 26, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Zoltan

u r all idiots. they pit us against each other so we don't see what's going on b4 it's too late. Be nice to each other. Legalize mary jane! if we can all burn one together, there will be peace!

April 26, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  19. mobile, al

LEAVE THE YOUNG FELLOW ALONE!! AT LEAST HE,s NOT GANG BANGIN OR SELLIN DRUGS. GIVE THE GUY A BREAK WILL YA!

April 26, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Sandy

How the hell did these comments go from Levi Johnston to Obama and McCain? GET OVER IT...

April 26, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  21. cydonia

How is he gonna write a book if he can't spell "birth-control"?

April 26, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Ralph T

Who cares?

April 26, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  23. David S. Band Sarasota

Bush tried real hard, he just was overloaded.

April 26, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Renae

Find a real job Levi!

April 26, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Bible Clown

"bl0wing his g@y buddies" @RedForeskin, I think you wish it was that way. I bet you are wearing buttless chaps and watching BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN while you post, and I bet you just came here for the picture of Levi . . .

April 26, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Bubba

"The real shocker behind this story is that Levi Johnson is literate." By Levi Johnson as told to whoever.

April 26, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Ellis

To write a polished book that is "often funny and moving" is no easy task. This seems to be one of those rare books where both "author" and subject are several intellectual rungs below ABC's The Bachelor.

You've got to pity the ghost writer for having to deal with such stupidity. I hope he/she gets paid a bundle for having to deal with Levi 501 Johnson.

April 26, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Steve

For those of you arguing over who tells the most lies, the Rep. or Dems, it is a pointless endeavor. They all lie. The difference is that the touchy-feely, got picked on as a child, government dependent liberals like to believe the lies of the Dems.On the other hand,we white males making our $500,000 per year owning our own businesses who want the government out of our lives tend to believe the lies the Rep. tell.

April 26, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  29. boocat

Another publisher scraping the bottom of the barrel.......isn't this stupid family's (and I count him as a family member) 15 minutes up by now? Sheesh!

April 26, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  30. machogeek

I guess the old saying about going black isn't true. Next year we will go back.

April 26, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Moe Smith

"But why write a book, you ask? "

To make fncking money off the base level mentality and the mindless lemmings of society. derp derp derp.

April 26, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Roo

You know alex, not all americans are stupid. Dont get me wrong, most are. But sadly it's the dumbest and most inbred people that some how find the spotlight and that's what the world sees. And thank God I invested in the Euro. I saw Levi on a talk show they were making fun of him to his face. he didnt have a clue. I cant imagine him reading. Let alone writing. Maybe with a Crayon. I bet that ghost writer had an easy job.

April 26, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  33. JesusLovesYouToo

Just know, Jesus Loves Sarah and Bristol as much as HE Loves you. Keep in mind, we are all accountable for the words, thoughts and actions we have and do in our lives while we are on this Earth HE created.

April 26, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Nead

Maybe he can shed some light as to how Sarah was over 7 months pregnant but nobody including her staff knew. The media just dropped this story but still question where Obama was born.

April 26, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Lio

Oh brother! So tired of this guy! Can't he do anything besides make money off the Palins?!?

April 26, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  36. jorge washinsen

Should draft Opra.She knows how to run a business and has no baggage that anyone cares about..She should run on independent ticket and not campaign a minute. Her life is pretty much an open book.

April 26, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  37. AGuest9

"Momma Grizzly" needs it in crayon AND simple language.

April 26, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Heann

He signed a dirty pair of my boxers at a book signing. Best of all he got to do a Rorschach test with the dirty backside

April 26, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  39. DeeAnna

I'm not a Palin fan at all. But I do not believe one word that Levi has said about the family. He once claimed Sarah Palin called her youngest son " A retard" . I doubt that highly and I have only seen Palin protective of her kids. Levi is full of himself.

April 26, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  40. CNN_LOVES_THE_PALINS

Where do all the greatest leftest go when Sara And Bristol are no longer in the headlines? When they go back to living a normal life. Why are you so affraid of them? If you don't someone, you just won't stop until you destory them. But, in all reality, you are not MAN enough to be a nice person. Just a Bully. Plain ans Simple Truth!

April 26, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Caborican

Maybe people will start listening to you when you finally learn how to write a sentence that actually makes sense and also learn how to spell. But then again, you must have attended the same (many) schools that Sarah herself did.

April 26, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • CNN_LOVES_THE_PALINS

Smart Ass. Tey typing on this small keyboard and without spell check.

April 26, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  41. lawdawg

Good job

April 26, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  42. help

this guy needs to just go away!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 26, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  43. gigi

This loser keeps coming back like a bad staph infection.

April 26, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Tyler

I am not sure if the world has a bigger pre-Madonna then Levi Johnston. Grow up and get a life. You're not fooling anyone jacka$$!!

April 26, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Are.U.kidding.ME

Hi!

April 26, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Sal

For those who didn't know McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone and his parents were citizens so that makes him a US citizen! 

April 26, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Sal

April 26, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Allen

That should work out well, since a Palin "tell-all" shouldn't take more than 15 minutes.

April 26, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  49. twisted

What does the president and 1st lady have to do with an article about a book writen by a dropout

April 26, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  50. keith

How long until Sarah pitches a fit and starts saying 'don't mess with momma bear'

April 26, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  51. cornjolio

Obama is like "Damian" in The Omen movies. His background is covered up in his ascencion to power & anybody that gets in the way will end up dead.

He could be politically defeated in 2012 but he will not be leaving office.

You've been warned.

April 26, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  52. jim

That's going to be his dissertation.

April 26, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Truthwillsetyoufree

This should be good. Zombies in the closet... (no skeletons)

April 26, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Charlie Sheen

I would have slept with Sarah and tried to knock her up.... Winning!

April 26, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Larry Flynt

I'll pay Sarah & Bristol $1 million each for a mother/daughter spread

April 26, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Superhiro

Heh, looks like this is gonna be the story of the day in terms of comments.

April 26, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Mike in SA

Oh sure...I'd certainly believe everything he said...Hey, for those that do, there's this bridge I've been trying to off load cheap...

April 26, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  58. red neck

you people suck..the government is screwing all of us. penises

April 26, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

Will you vote next time then?

April 26, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • ben dover

Red neck
      were you spewing your B.S. 10 years ago when the bush admin. was doing the same thing? or is it just because a Dem is Prez?

April 26, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Me

Funny! I think that I will wait for the movie.

April 26, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Hanzi

Oh – so this is where the dumb Democrats hangout on the Entertainment websites! The comments above reflect that you didn't even research the garbage you spew. Black, white, yellow, or blue... I don't care. Just explain why this lame President of ours has had all his records sealed?

April 26, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thackerie

He did, did he? And just where did you hear this amazing fiction? [citation needed]

April 26, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Caborican

And what's your excuse for being here smart Republican? Just goes to prove you're dumber than the rest.

April 26, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • mepped

You are off topic. This is about Levi Johnston.

April 26, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Barking Alien

I think it is perfect justice. The Palins have been cashing in every chance they get. Now the boy that knocked up their teenage daughter is cashing in on them. There is an irony about this.

April 26, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Richard

1. As a cynical 45 year old man, I have remarkable powers of translation.
    What he said: “I’m doing this for me, for my boy Tripp and for the country.” Translation: "For the money, the money, and the money."
    2. You lost me after "Levi Johnston is writing..." Just like "Levi Johnston" followed by any verb except "riding Sarah Palin's coattails."

April 26, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ali

Thank you for the chuckle! :)

April 26, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • mepped

I don't.

I read is as money because they ruined my life, my side of the story for Tripp, and yes, to show Sarah Palin is dangerous to our country.

As for writing, I'm sure Levi is not actually doing the writing, he'll be telling his story to someone who will write it for him. I for one hope he doesn't leave out one little juicy detail.

April 26, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  63. palintwit

Trig-tard Palin = poster child for abortion.

April 26, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Joe Klabotnik

If there was one person in the whole wide world from whom I wanted to hear anything LESS than Sarah Palin, it would have to be Levi Johnston.

April 26, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Katie

Wow. Just wow.

"Johnston, 20, says he wants to “tell the truth about my close relationship with the Palins, my sense of Sarah and my perplexing fall from grace"

Who did he hire to write this? I mean, as much as I don't like SP, Johnston is....sort of a d – bag.

April 26, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • mepped

Sarah pretended to love him until she decided she didn't need him anymore, out he goes. She's a con, he was just a gullible kid being used as a campaign prop to cover for her out of wedlock prego daughter.

April 26, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  66. DrMabuse

I hope anybody that wants to read this book will order digital copies. I can't fathom trees dying for this yutz's "literary" aspirations. Bargain sections at Barnes and Noble will be filled with paper copies of this tome.

April 26, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Rock

Cliff notes version:
    I was nobody
    I banged that dopey broad while I was nothing
    I was nothing again all by myself

April 26, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Obama Bin Lyin

High gas prices?

Simply put the proper air pressure in your tires, and get a tune-up.

April 26, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Madtown

I really hope he leaves out the chapter where he describes what Bri$tol looks like naked.

April 26, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  70. palintoligist

Levi,

I wanna see those photos of Sarah & Bristol skinny dippin oin the swimming hole !

April 26, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heann

I know there are photos out there of those 2 cleaning each others moose carpet

April 26, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  71. DMac8889

Do you need to know anything further about this useless parasite than that picture. He sits with camouflage on with mountains in the background giving the impression that he has been in the military sacrificing for our country. This boy is confused about everything in life other than how to make money. He has other parasites throwing themselves at him so they can find some small morsel of fact they can use to attack Sarah Palin. The mental aided on the LEFT can never forgive Sarah Palin for showing Americans the real Barack Obama during her speech at the Republican Convention. This idiot Johnston should have left the national spotlight when he had the chance. He keeps it up and that picture above will be different because instead of seeing Levi, you will see a bump in the ground.

April 26, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • mepped

Wow, I do believe the camo is for hunting, nothing to do with military. This picture may very well be the spot Levi was hunting with his father when Bristol was calling him a million times on his cell phone that had no service. Then Sarah TOLD him he HAD to come to the Republican convention. I imagine this was a last minute deal because Sarah did not TELL McCain Bristol was with child so he would choose her. Chaos from the get go.

Don't forget, they did not VET Sarah Palin. I can't wait to hear Levi's side of the story. All of it.

And are you threatening Levi? Sure sounds like it.

April 26, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Redd Foxx

You white folks jes mad cuz dey's a black man, i mean mulatto, i mean high yellow man in de white house. Lamont, come in here, u dummy!

April 26, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  73. mizh

Lots of misguided, ignorant comments — as usual. You people should do the world a favor and step off a cliff.

April 26, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Michael

Shouldn't he learn how to speak english first?

April 26, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Mick's mom

george bush was a huge liberal! worse than Obama!

April 26, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  76. IRONMIKE

Kid is a jerk and needs to get a real job and support his family.

April 26, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • why

Why does he need to support his family when companies and non-profits keep throwing money at the dropout Bristol to be the spokesperson for evrything she has done wrong. Remember it takes two to tango, and Sarah wasn't doing her job as a parent.

April 28, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  77. Larry

Even though the Wasilla Imbecilla knows nothing about this book, she knows it will be all lies.

April 26, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  78. pockets

Go for it Levi, go all the way man, do your thing and tell it the way it is.....right on.

April 26, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Observer

When Levi was first given the national spotlight by Palin, news organizations told about him being a bully who didn't want kids. The Republicans immediately trashed the "liberal media". Now, many of those Republicans are hypocritically trashing Levi. Sure looks obvious who was right.

April 26, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  80. edvhou812

The real shocker behind this story is that Levi Johnson is literate.

April 26, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Alina77

This boy is freaking handsome, but he does reminds me that rally beautiful but stupid blondy. I was wondering where in the hell he is ? Here he is, making money just like all of those Palin's.
    Grandma, dont donate any money to Palin, you are wasting your money, mam.

April 26, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Mick's mom

Obama was born in thailand and that's a fact. now lets some duck curry and cheers

April 26, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  83. palintwit

And how about that Trig-tard thing? Who's baby is it really ?

April 26, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Devin J Gray

I have no statement regarding politics. The thing that strikes me about this story is: Levi is a high school dropout with very poor chances for gainful employment, and a known history of going on a media circuit to say things that the Palin family wishes he wouldn't say. There's nothing Levi could do that would come close to making the money he could makefrom a book, and the resulting magazine and TV interviews. Why on earth would you alienate him again? There was a truce when he and Bristol reunited; even with a rumoredly scandalous 2nd split the Palin's could have maintained civility and good relations with Levi. Most importantly it would be best for the child, but Levi wouldn't write a book about a family that was showing love and support. Even if they despised and resented him, it boils down to an old saying: "hold your friends close, and your enemies closer".

April 26, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Kilan

Rock God nailed it!

April 26, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  86. rob

She should not be worried, everyone already knows Palin is functionally retarded, what else is there to reveal.

April 26, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  87. indyreader

This is an article about the Palins and Johnston and no one else. What's with all the long-standing butthurt anti-Obama comments? Facing the reality that the GOP (Guaranteed Obstructionist Partisans) party hasn't been able to hork up one single even marginally-electable candidate against him yet?

April 26, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  88. PJ

I love this country but we still have some very ignorant people that haven't died off yet. Its 2011 not 1911 times are changing. Those that were once the majority, will soon be the minority and that's what you are mad about. Obama rules!!!!!!!!

April 26, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  89. palintwit

Whatever happened to Bristol ( the dancing cow ) Palin ?

April 26, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • neptonomist sentry

The real question is why is Bristol so much better looking than Michelle Obama? Is it in the genes?

April 26, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  90. D.

And there you have it... the second and third books about these people I won't be reading.

April 26, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Rock God

Is it an idiot writing about a moron or the other way around?

April 26, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  92. BEN DOVER

I love these stories, Republican's make me laugh so hard when I read these responses
    You are all still so mad that everyone made fun of Bush when he was Pres (Duh), that you will cling to all the stupid stories about Obama and continue to repeat them. oh one more thing, most of you are racist, you don't hate Obama for anything he has done you hate him for being black. take off you white hoods and admit it

April 26, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Nick M

Tea Klan = Racism

April 26, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  94. palintwit

Sarah Palin is a stinking, steaming pile of filthy white trailer trash.

April 26, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Santa fe

This is really funny – Levi writing a book – my god he can barely spell his name – who is really writing ths book?

April 26, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Quantavious Smith

Obama I must agree isnt a very good President...

April 26, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Mah

YES! I love Levi, if only for this reason...

April 26, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Countdown until the BIG FLUSH

And the ObaManure is gone.

April 26, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • roto rooter

I hope you're right! whooooosssshhhhh...and away goes trouble down the drain!!

April 26, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Caborican

Is Bristol using her mother's "Ghost Writer." The Palins can't read or talk, much less write.

April 26, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Red Foreman

if you count the days he was ACTUALLY THERE and not campaigning for his next job, meeting with liberal powerbrokers or bl0wing his g@y buddies, comes to 100 days, dumba$$!

April 26, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

@Red Foreman,

Speaking of being dumba$$, anyone would have to be one if they think a Senator ONLY works during the hours Congress is session. Obama came off the campaign trail FAR MORE OFTEN than McCain to got back to the Senate for business. Education would sure help.

April 26, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

@Red Foreman,
      Barack Obama became a U.S. Senator on January 4, 2005.
      He announced his candidacy for president on February 10, 2007.

For INCREDIBLY STUPID PEOPLE that can't count, that's more than TWO YEARS.

April 26, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • DanMan97

Really? Do you REALLY want to get into that kind of discussion, after Dubya took more vacation days than ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?! And that's in addition to all the time he spent campaigning, touring, etc. If Obama's out of the office, I guarantee he's not cooling his heels in Crawford, Texas...like someone else we all know.

April 26, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike kerns

@red. You are suffering from fear induced paranoia. Lay off the fox for a month no rush Limbaugh. I promise you will be feeling better about life in general in a few weeks

April 26, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bible Clown

Why even answer a rant like that? Report, don't retort. Get him banned.

April 26, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Brown Paper Wrapper

I would buy Michellas book just to tear out the pages and wipe my rear-end.

April 26, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Caborican

@Brown Paper Wrapper- Even her paper is too good for you to wipe your a$$ with. Why don't you try doing that with Sarah Palin's book. That's better suited for you.

April 26, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thackerie

Oh stop being pretentious. We all know Obama-haters are too primitive to wipe their rear ends, and too dumb to figure out what to wipe without use of both hands and a flashlight.

April 26, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

Ask your friend if he thinks you are funny. He says you are an angry fool? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

April 26, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kateslate

You can find your rear end?

April 26, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba

On behalf of America, I urge you to wipe it NOW. Then wash your hands before you eat anything.

April 26, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  102. neptonomist sentry

The only thing worse than this book would be if Michella Obama wrote one.

April 26, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elizabeth

Why would that be bad? She's a well-spoken, highly-educated, charming woman. I'd enjoy reading what she has to say. While I am highly amused by any attack on Sarah Palin, Levi Johnston is an idiot who couldn't possibly have anything insightful to say.

April 26, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Caborican

@neptonomist sentry. Jealous of Michelle Obama?

April 26, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

@nep,

Michelle Obama has a law degree from Harvard. Care to tell us about your educational background?

April 26, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • DanMan97

I think Sentry is upset that he couldn't manage all that fancy book lernin' - all them letters is mighty tricky!!!

April 26, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • neptonomist sentry

Sure, in fact, let me write a book about it. I seemed to have overlooked people's desires to read about boring crap that doesn't have any affect on them. I wonder if Levi's book will explain why Bristol is so much better looking than Michelle, using scientific terminology, of course.

PS I only have a Wharton MBA, you know a real Ivy League school.

April 26, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peri

@nepto, Who are you kidding? They wouldn't let you take out the trash at Wharton. Nice try though.

April 26, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yeah Sure You Do

You have a Wharton MBA? Really, somehow I seriously doubt that. Get real, respect should be gained by your content NOT your fairy tale resume!

April 26, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kateslate

"neptonomist" is actually not a word or a profession. It is a made up word to make you think this poster is intelligent, which this poster is not.

April 26, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba

Uh, Neptune or whatever, EFFECT not AFFECT. You went to a college? Get a refund.

April 26, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Kelcy

Why should he not make money off this gig? Bristol has made a fortune for an uneducated little girl whose entire claim to fame was having had a baby at 17.

April 26, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Baby Mama

Too bad all us baby mama in duh jig community are so stupid we cant follow her trail...we some dummies.

April 26, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadBeagle01

There was also the "unmarried" part, the "daughter of a major ticket vice presidential candidate" part, and the "paraded before the worldwide media with both Levi and a baby bump at the Republican National Convention" part, and the bogus "we're getting married" part.

April 26, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba

It's all about Brand Marketing©.
      "Bristol Palin™ is a certified Palin and is guaranteed to give you all the warm fuzzies that Sarah Palin™ herself does. She is allowed to speak about Mama Grizzlies®, Betrayed By The Baby Daddy®, and Death Panels® without copyright infringement. Now you can have Palin® in two nasty flavors."

April 26, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Jack

This is just gossip from a sore-headed looser.

April 26, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Red Foreman

it's "I'm not talkin' 'bout movin' in, and I don't wanna change your life" you can't even get the lyrics right, dumba$$, how do you survive? This is how liars get elected.

April 26, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kateslate

Can you spell "parody?"

I know......its deep, it requires thought. Yes, actual deep thinking....to figure it out

April 26, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  106. URidiots

Wow who knew so many bigoted idiots could type much less use a computer?? Just can't lose gracefully can ya? Well here's a clue for you cousin datin, bigoted, low IQ fools.........it's over and done.....he's president......and newsflash? He's going to be elected again because the days when this country is run by Low IQ morons is hopefully over. And before you say it, I'm white and he's MY President. Fools.

April 26, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brad

Sticks and stones

April 26, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • DanMan97

Right behind you, guy! It's ironic that, when Dubya was president, the idiots told us to support our leader. As soon as Obama was elected, those same idiots stood up and told not to support our leader, because he was a liar and a foreigner. Sooner or later, that shallow gene pool doesn't result in anything but fools.

April 26, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Todd

Actually, bigoted Americans may be able to use a computer, but they sure don't know how to type. You can tell who I am talking about by reading some of the comments on this forum – and I don't just mean that they disagree with my views.

April 26, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • WayOutThere

DanMan97 -> And from the other perspective, those that cried "NO" at everything Bush did for 8 years and trying to tear down everything are now complaining that the "Party of No" is now doing the same thing to Obama. How soon we forget what it was like on the loosing side when we become "winners." But it is different because we now have righteousness on our side (and of course THEY never did.)

April 26, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba

DanMan, they actually said disagreeing with his opinions was high treason and we should all be shot. Now they are actually fomenting revolution and it's ok because the don't "trust" him. Then they bring the crazy out and start saying he was never president and he "fooled all the sheep" and we can "wipe him out of history and say Palin was president" because those who voted for him "thought he was a living god." I think there's an epidemic of brain-eating zombies going on or something.

April 26, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Brian in Toronto

It will be nice to hear from a different point of view other than what the Palin's have to say.

Doubt any of the TeaParty or birthers will read it, they will wait till it comes out on audio or reject it out of hand because it differs from their worldview.

April 26, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Its a drive by

Well no one asked you, Canuck.

April 26, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cynthia Who?

Worry about your own country.

April 26, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peter Yanker

kanuk I wish you were close by so I could stomp the living hell out of you.

April 26, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Julia

At least us dumb Americans know that it's "Palins" not "Palin's."

April 26, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brian in Toronto

Toronto Ohio. Maybe if you drove farther than your local Walmart from whatever trailer park you live in you might realize there is more than one place called Toronto. I think Kansas has one too.

April 26, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alex

@Julia

After that little rant I truly appreciate the fact that you missed some necessary punctuation... Glad you already labeled yourself a "Dumb American!"

In fact, all of the replies just show off the stereotype that Americans are narrowminded, and uneducated. At least Canadians are aware of what is going on in the US, I doubt many of you could even find Canada on a map! Get over yourselves, you're giving the rest of your country a bad name!

PS: How's that dollar of yours doing?

April 26, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alex

I should also point out that I have never actually met an American who would say any of the things you all said. I know that you are a sad minority giving the amazing people of your country a bad reputation. All the Americans I have met (including some of my best friends) are educated, considerate and wonderful.

April 26, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maryann - Orlando FL

Thank you, Alex. It's nice to see a normal American among the nasty, xenophopic ones. They were SO embarrassing.

April 26, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba

"Worry about your own country" He lives right next door. This affects everyone in North America, including Mexico.

April 26, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Molson Ex

Why don't you worry about your own country? You've got enough of your own problems and the impending election of the American-educated Liberal jerk-off, Ignatieff, with whatever coalition of commies he pulls together. You're a typical Toronto liberal, hard-core socialist. You despise the United States even though you depend on the US for economic survival. You insult the US while you travel across the border to shop for less and smuggle your goods into Canada so you can avoid paying the HUGE duties required to fund your socialist system. Maybe you can read a summary of Levi's book in the Toronto Sun beside photos of the moronic, but big-breasted Sunshine Girl. Say thanks to Jeannie Beker for all the guys in the band!

April 26, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Nancy

He can't speak must let write. He's an idiot!

April 26, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Jesus

All the idiots please run out and buy his book.

This way he won't have to get a real job!

April 26, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Jackie

oooooooga booooooooga

April 26, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  111. pat

This moron isn't smart enough to write his first name

April 26, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thackerie

Johnston doesn't have to be able to put two words together in order for a book to be produced under his name. Just needs an adequate ghost writer, like Sarah Palin used. You don't actually think celebrities and politicos write their own books, do you?

April 26, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Superhiro

Amazing how many people still buy into that birther stuff. I mean, do you really think all 16+ of our intelligence agencies couldn't find Obama's birth certificate.

April 26, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Soda

Intelligence agencies? You gotta be kidding me. In America, there isn’t any such thing. So yeah, it’s possible.

April 26, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  113. JohnRJ08

Is he writing it in crayon?

April 26, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trusslady

It would have to be in crayon. That way Sarah can read it.

April 26, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

No, it won't be in crayon, but he'll have to write it real slowly so Sarah can read it...

April 26, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Red Foreman

You're all dumba$$es! This Rep & Dem crap is a smokescreen for the Illuminati who are really running things. We are all being taken advantage of!

April 26, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Q

Yes, they did an expose on South Park...beware of the Hare Club for Men!!!

April 26, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • todd

Hey Red, you must really be miffed that Fox fired Beck. Got any proof of your allegations? Feel free to take your time.

April 26, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba

Todd, your crank has been yanked. Google 'illuminati' and you'll get it.

April 26, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • MikeB

You don't know what you're talking about. The Tri-Lateral Commission controls the world.

April 26, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  115. England Dan and John Ford Coley

Im not talkin bout the linen
    And I dont wanna change your line
    but theres a warm wind blowing the stars around
    And Id really love to see ya tonite.

April 26, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

LOL...the linen??? try

I'm not talking 'bout moving in,
      And I don't want to change your life.
      But there's a warm wind blowing,
      The stars are out, and I'd really love to see you tonight.

April 26, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rush

Ewww...that linen is probably all spunked up – yikes

April 26, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Samuel

That's a vauge reference to the movie "Long Kiss Goodnight."

April 26, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Bear Grills

Levi, if ya wanna fire that gun ya first are gonna have to load it.

April 26, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • JJ

...said the numbnutz as he realizes he missed the empty case of rounds on the floor. LOL!

April 26, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • MikeyZ

Well if his son is any indication, it's clear he's loaded and fired successfully at least once.

April 26, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • NoBlanks

Hah, you got that right. it's always the ones that shouldn't be able to make em that can..

April 26, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Approaching Uranus

I didnt know Levi could even spell let alone write.

April 26, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Jeepers

Will it be in crayon?

April 26, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • aes

Funny!

April 26, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

If you are referring to Bristol's book – we can assume so....................

April 26, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • tstorm

I'd believe something Johnston writes rather than any stupidity spewed from Palin. He has nothing to gain by this other than just telling the truth about the whacked-out Palin klan.

April 26, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Soda

He has nothing to gain??? PLEEEASE GET A BRAIN! He's been milking his relationship with the Palins for profit since the beginning. WHAT HAVE THE PALINS EVER DONE TO HIM??? He's a rotten father, and an idiot, who deserves zero credit for anything. Anyone that would read his book is an idiot as well...

April 26, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • scott

He is a knucklehead with to much time on his hand. Get a real job levi

April 26, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • PBJelly

So sad. I thought this guy had finally moved on and gotten a life since it had been awhile that we had heard anything from him. I agree with Soda. He has been milking this thing with the Palins from day one.

April 27, 2011 at 3:50 am | Report abuse |
  119. Kash

LOL ... You probably still think that earth is flat and revolves around the moon. Just face the facts dude...

April 26, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Reason & Logic

I guess you're the idiot because Obama was born in the USA and he served 3 years in the US Senate and has been an elected official since 1997. Research the facts before you spew your lies.

April 26, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  121. twr2422

You should get your facts straight before you post all of this ignorant bull....

April 26, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Marcus Moore

I'm a Republican but anyone who believes that Babar O'Damnit is not a natural born citizen is an idiot. Guess that makes you an idiot. Idiot.

April 26, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Observer

@Just the Facts, ma'am

"100 days experience as a Senator"

Anyone who tells such a TOTAL FABRICATION and PRETENDS to have any interest in FACTS is a moron. Do some research so you don't thoroughly embarass yourself again.

April 26, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Will

Ouch! The immense stupidity of your comment just produced a stabbing pain in my frontal lobe! But seriously mate, educate yourself.

April 26, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Dave

Palin's chances of getting elected went out the window the first time she opened her mouth at a Vice Presidential debate.

April 26, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  126. JJ

Please return your brain to K-Mart, nimrod. It's been recalled. The only foreign born twit in the last election was John McSame, who is a natural born citizen of Panama, a statutory citizen of the US and loves to spout off about military actions and foreign policy when his military experience consists of a few years in the Hanoi Hilton and command of a training squadron, during which time his biggest accomplishment was screwing around on his wife.

April 26, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Maryann

As requested, here are some FACTS for you, sir:

Palin DID get elected Governor, then she quit.

The reality show didn't come out until AFTER McCain/Palin lost the presidential race.

When you mentioned a foreign born guy who was a senator, I misread that for a minute and thought you were talking about MCCAIN! Ummm... you do know McCain was born on foreign soil, right?

Them's yer facts.

April 26, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  128. logan

he wasn't foreign born you moron, please go kill yourself

April 26, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Nick

ignorance in bliss....

April 26, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  130. DanMan97

Interesting how the people who still believe Obama wasn't born in the US are the same people who believed Dubya when he claimed there were WMDs. Sooner or later, they're going to have to own up to the fact that THEY were the ones who elected the idiot.

April 26, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Davethecanuck

Lol, he has to be a troll.
    You just can't sound that stupid without trying.

April 26, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  132. JCQueipo

Palin/Joe the Plumber 2012

April 26, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Reason & Logic

To JCQueipo: well at least the White House plumbing won't leak and there will be wild game on the table.

April 26, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  134. sandra

YES!!!! 4 MORE YEARS! It took Bush 8 years to bring down the economy and everyone and everything else with it, it will take a lot longer than 2 or 4 to fix what he destroyed. Typical ignorant people are like children, most of them wouldn't be able to sit down and have an intelligent conversation based on facts, about the economy or anything else. Why don't you check on what the deficit was when Clinton left office, and then check what the deficit was when WW Bush left office.

April 26, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Nick

Funny.. Joe the plumber was never a real plumber and Palin quit her job half way through.. yeah.. presidential material!

April 26, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Todd

So Chris, by "foreign born guy", you refering to John McCain?

April 26, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Danny

Birthers are traitors to the state. They want to prove a racial point without bringing up race specifically, lest they admit to the entire world what racist sacks of sub human filth they are. Only the black president gets his birth questioned. How telling. What evidence of the true intent. If the white racists in this country cannot have ameirca for themselves, they will not let anyone have America. They will tear it down to the ground before they allow a true free America to exist. TRAITORS TO THE STATE

April 26, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Shirley

Whoooo Hooo!! Ya Baby Gooooo Obama Goooooooo

April 26, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Ron

It bears pointing out that the first person to seriously raise the "birther" issue was Hillary Clinton in the 2008 campaign. An inconvenient truth? Probably.

April 26, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Smokey the Bear

Come on now, wouldn't like to see a Palin-Trump ticket? Then the circus would have elephants and clowns.

April 26, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  141. john

America is down the drain in the 2 years that this inexperienced buffoon Obama has been in the White House. Another 2 years with Obama and America will be the cesspool of the world!

April 26, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  142. SoulTrain1943

Hey Luc,
    Your plan came together when W. ran this country into the ground.

April 26, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Will

@ Lucifer

Lu, you did a great job in Constantine.

April 26, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Q

Hey Luie, big fan of your work!!

April 26, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  145. DanMan97

Sorry, Satan - you're a few years late...we already elected Cheney to a second term. Along with his faithful lap dog (and hellhound wannabe), Dubya.

April 26, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Fred L. Fraud

Lucifer – Can I come to your house and stick a package of dynamite up youranus?

April 26, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  147. JA

OK, that comment may not be politically correct, bu it is damn funny!

April 26, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Observer

The good news is that they will have plenty of company from the LONG list of Republican hypocrites who cheat on their wives and all the priests and clergymen who molest kids.

April 26, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Bookenz

strait?

April 26, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Caborican

@campaigner n chief. Too bad your mother didn't abort you when she had the chance. Worst yet, too bad she even conceived you...period.

April 26, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Thackerie

Yay! Then Hell's the place to go; it has all the interesting people. Heaven, from what I've been told, is full of hateful, judgmental funditards who can't even spell straight.

April 26, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Alina77

To Marsus Fool, tell that to your Republican friends.

April 26, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  153. DEATH TO BIRTHERS

You also forgot the following things regarding Obama which requires a birth certificate:

– College Loan (he went to Harvard, even though tronald dump "heard" he did not do well...so it MUST be true!)
    – Mortgage (yes, I know, unbelievably, this black man owns a home. Unreal for white republicans to believe! don't they all blackslive in cabins or the street?)
    – Driver's License (in case the GOP impeeches him, they'll let him Drive Ms. Daisy.. I mean Ms. Bachman)
    – US Passport (Obama travelled to Canada once. They let black people into Canada...and Kenya)

Anyone who insists the president is lying is more committed to destroying their own country than they are in seeing it succeed and for that reason, they are all traitors to the republic and like all traitors, they should be put down like the rabid unamerican dogs they are.

PS – McCain was not born in the United States. No one cared. Why? Because he is a white christian. Pure and simple.

April 26, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  154. jorge washinsen

Nothing disqualifies you for Senate or House, short of an active prison sentence.Voters decide that.Mighty thoughtful of the founding fathers to let that slip by.

April 26, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Todd

So Lucifer, are you saying Bush II told the truth? Like, Saddam was responsible for 9/11, or we can afford tax cuts that primarily go to the top 2%, or those code Orange alerts that occured during the DNC were entirely due to security issues, and were not political at all?

How about Bush I: Read my lips, no new taxes.

How about Nixon: I am not a criminal.

You don't think much, do you?

April 26, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Bubba

When McCain was born in the Canal Zone, it was NOT U.S. TERRITORY. They passed a law that made it retroactive. Both his parents were citizens, but he doesn't meet the requirement to be president. Obama was born in Hawaii, which was already a state. Bush was prepared to have his dad's Supreme Court rule on McCain if necessary, but it turns out just being a white guy is close enough.

April 26, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  157. jorge washinsen

Was it Soweto or Obama that he applied under? Probably did not make any difference.

April 26, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  158. jorge washinsen

Seems we need to put more work into history classes.

April 26, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  159. stop with this

He was also in the military. Is in fact a hero, so those also play a part. I guarantee if Obama was a veteran and graduated from a military academy no one would question his status. Is Obama's mom not a citizen because if one of your parents is a citizen aren't you a citizen?

April 26, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Satan

I keep Cheney's heart in a jar on my desk. It is not a human heart.

April 26, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  161. Bubba

I'll vote for him again. So will everyone else if the opposing candidate is Ronald Dump or Failin' Palin.

April 26, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  162. pyramid9032

Maybe you haven't noticed the 4 trillion added to the deficit since O'Bama took over.

April 26, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  163. Bubba

I'm not saying he's a troll, but he lives under a bridge and has tusks and goes 'rawr' at billygoats.

April 26, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  164. jorge washinsen

Was McCains; father not on active duty with the US military when John was born? If the parents were there on the order of our country he is an American citizen or could claim dual citizenship.

April 26, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  165. Lio

Bush was going off CIA info. Try watching the movie "Fair Game" and maybe you will get a clue!

April 26, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Lio

Bush was going off CIA info. Watch the movie"Fair Game"so just maybe you will get a clue!!!

April 26, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  167. mike kerns

John you would be better off if you could just shut you're piehole. You would be able to hide you're ignorance better

April 26, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  168. mike kerns

Especially after the superb job performance of bush.

April 26, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |