LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are married
April 25th, 2011

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are married

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have made it official: Two years after they made headlines for having an affair while being married to other people, the duo have said "I do."

Rimes and Cibrian — who met on the set of the 2008 Lifetime movie "Northern Lights" — exchanged vows in a private ceremony at a Malibu, California estate on Friday night, reports Us Weekly.

"Eddie and I are overwhelmed by the amount of lovely well wishes," Rimes, who got engaged last December, tweeted on Saturday. "We are blessed and…. I'm Mrs. Cibrian!!! So wonderful to wake up as husband and wife. Love to all of you."

Cibrian was married to Brandi Glanville, mother of his sons Mason and Jake, when he began dating co-star Rimes. At the time, she was still married to dancer Dean Sheremet.

"I didn't do it the right way," she recently said of the way her marriage ended. "I didn't have the tools to know how to do it the right way, how to let go the right way… So it got really messy, but I have learned a lot from that. And I'm not glad it happened, but I know why it did."

Now Rimes is looking forward to putting that scandal behind her and enjoying life as Mrs. Cibrian.

"Happy Easter Sunday my beautiful friends," she tweeted on Sunday. "Coffee… me, the computer…. Eddie [and] the Sunday newspaper…. waves crashing…holding hands…. nice way to start it! My first Easter as a WIFE! God thank you for your goodness. May we all be blessed today and forever!"

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. Cary

I give it 8 months – tops.

April 26, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Stephanie

Whoa. You are all too much. Who the hell cares what these ppl do? Is it YOU? No. Get a life.

April 26, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. freewill

Its amazing how so many people are against adultry,and yet its still happening everyday ,every hour .What makes their situation any different from anyone elses ? They're in the public eye ? So was Clinton. Aside from the publicity they are no different from any other less than perfect human being. Only GOD should pass judgement. Judge not lest you be judged.

April 26, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  4. Francis R.

I'm not going to congratulate those two idiots. I dont understand why anyone is even defending them. Yes, we've all made mistakes, some similar to theirs but it still doesnt make it right. Our mistakes weren't right when we made them either. To all those saying that we shouldnt judge, you're wrong and you're cowards. Haven't you ever heard "iron sharpens iron." I'm sure you have if you're preaching to us about God. And what kind of disciple of God are you if you won't even make stands for Him. I'm a single parent, and my ex is still out there bed-hopping. He left me with 4 children to raise. When he does by chance see the children, he gives them a lifetime of broken promises. Its hard to see the pain your children go through because of their parents mistakes. Leann was wrong for breaking up a childs home, wether or not Eddie & his then wife were happy. Eddie should have stayed faithful to his wife & children. And no one should ever be happy for a couple who left a child broken-hearted.

April 26, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  5. SKY

HERE IS THE WAY OF AN ADULTEROUS MAN AND WOMEN....THEY HAVE EATEN AND HAS WIPED THEIR
    MOUTH AND HAS SAID " I HAVE COMMITTED NO WRONG".

April 26, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  6. Marjorie Mezvinsky

We really are Big fans of Country Music.

April 26, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  7. Duke Stanis

Country Music offers so mcuh in entertainment.

April 26, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  8. Felix Travers Clauss

Wonderful Country Music star.

April 26, 2011 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  9. Country Strong

She is a disgrace to Country Music, among other things she sued her own dad she looks like a squinty eyed pig,,,,, she deserves to reap what she sows and a long and miserable life......... Why is this so called marriage making headlines? This story belongs in trash as do they!

April 26, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  10. Cheri

What they did is part of every day life. I hope there very happy. I feel sorry for the kids.

April 26, 2011 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
  11. Mary

Enuf bashing. The bible say, you will reap what u sow. ;Look @ Garth Brooks, he cheated on his wife & he has 3 daughters. thats a shame, yet evrybody still luvs him. How about Faith Hill & Tim McGraw, dey 2 did something similar. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie, wut about dem 2? Just let these 2 b & see how long their luv will last. All those I mentioned above have lived happily everafter, so dont go on judiging 4 dey will b judged someday by the Higher up.

April 26, 2011 at 3:20 am | Report abuse |
  12. corrina

If u r lucky to have children wit him, may he leave u and move on to wife #3. how can u be proud of yourself depriving 2 young boys of a full time role model?

April 26, 2011 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
  13. janet

Give the them a chance. Anyone can change. Remember only Jesus Christ has the right to judge and he will judge rightously.

April 26, 2011 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
  14. Kate

Question: She's on the computer drinking coffee & he's reading the paper, How can they hold hands & do all that? Just a thought! HUMM ????

April 26, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  15. Head Diva In Charge

@N KISS MY BIG FAT AZZ!

April 26, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  16. @N

@tim congratulations every1 hates u!!!way to go b!otch!!!now u & twisted can share cr@ck &/or share wine with head diva!!ur in great luck fool cause charlie sheen is on dis blog!!!

April 25, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  17. mel

Congrats! may God bless your marriage.. for the ones writng ugly thing you make mistake too!
    God is amazing He forgives.

April 25, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Liz

I just cant believe how this is nothing to them both of them are loosers and lets just see who cheats first...

April 25, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Vibe

LOSERS!!!

April 25, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  20. troy

he went from that beautiful woman to this horse face chick...

April 25, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Marcy

Let the Cibrians enjoy their 18 months of marital bliss, they deserve each other. Sorry Tiffany-inferior and judgmental were spelled incorrectly (English Majors must stick together :)

April 25, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  22. westymom

Its really a shame that his children have to live with this decision that LeAnn & Eddie have made, obviously they have NO respect for marriage & the work that goes into it & this probably will last as long as her career did. She may still be appearing at functions to sing but not too many people are listening after she broke up a marriage & a family, in my book she's trash, used to like her until she pulled this stunt they both have lost the respect of their fans... Just wait honey till he cheats on you if he takes his ring off to be with you he will take it off while he is with you good luck, praying those kids are not jcked up after this

April 25, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  23. JimBob

JimBob thinks this guy looks a little too, ahem, happy. Hope he"s nicer about it when he decides that she still doesn"t have the right tools.

April 25, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Greg

If this matters to you in the least, kill yourself.

April 25, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  25. CashAndPrizes

A friend goes to the same gym as Eddie Cibrian. I'm told Eddie does have a hairy butt. I wouldn't mind seeing him naked.

April 25, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  26. bosslady

Rimes~$1.00..Cibrian~$0.00..cibrian wife being rid of his a**~PRICELESS

April 25, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Allmine

She may find that having is not so nice as wanting.

April 25, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Leleth

I don’t want to judge this couple just because of what they did in their past marriages. We did not lived in the same roof with them. Better yet, they must have a personal issues that we can not understand and we should not have the right to know about. All I can say….as long they are living happy and contented, and they are matured enough to be responsible for their actions ….May God be with you and Live your lives to the fullest! Take care Lianne and Eddie!

April 25, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  29. HarleySporster883

Celebrity or not, I'm thinking they aren't the first and won't be the last marriage to have stemmed from an affair. Wherther is lasts or not, I will still have the occassional daydream that I am doing something inappropriate to his character Jimmy from Third Watch in a Fire Truck, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

April 25, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  30. WHYSOHATEFUL

WHAT GOES AROUND......................

April 25, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  31. sigmund

The funny thing is if the marriage doesnt work after you work so hard to get someone elses man, you broke your husbands heart and wreaked a family, you set a really good example....

April 25, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  32. beenz

Till death (or someone hotter) parts us...

April 25, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  33. realityhurts

Right right. And when eddie starts to get tired of the same ole lay every night like his other wife he'll be back on the prowl.

April 25, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  34. steph

Wow- so many people need to get lives.

April 25, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  35. tayla500

So what??? They, like Alicia & Swiss, shouldnt be so public about their union, after all, it was shady & shameful how they got together. Just because they're famous figures...everyone turns a blind eye to their fowlness & embraces them. Lets see just how long their dirty love lasts...

April 25, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  36. T-Rex

I hope this marriage works out so they can both spit in faces of the people that are hating on them.

April 25, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Rae

So does she believe she got the prize egg?

April 25, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  38. lol

Looks like a lot of ppl on here were cheated on by their spouse. So much hate for this couple. I was just wondering if all of you had this couple (or this one lady LeAnn, it seems most of the hate is for her) inside of a circle and you were going to stone her to death and Jesus stepped in and said"he who without sin cast the first stone" I wonder if any of you people would just go ahead and stone them/her anyway, maybe even hitting Jesus with a few in the process. Geeze people, it was just Easter Sunday and you are all so full of hate.

April 25, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Alex

Anyway, she was right there in the car, in plain sight of just everybody at the hop. She was NUDE.

April 25, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Meg

I've always heard, the way you get 'em is the way you lose 'em.

April 25, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  41. ReaderInMI

ps. did she say first Easter as a WIFE? Clearly forgot about the first marriage already?

April 25, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Marie

Can she have a sandwich now?

April 25, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  43. ReaderInMI

Guess it's hope for all of us cheating, stepping inside marriages, adulterers, and two timers...

April 25, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Big Bob

Ladies and gentlemen-what one does in one's life should be their's – not the publics. Who really cares about who gets married, why they got married and why they get divorced. The divorce rate in the US is soaring! Why not make getting married harder and costly instead of the other way around? It would be great if the IRS would provide an additional break for tenure married folks. This would help decrease the divorce rate.

April 25, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Annlisa

Omg !!!!! Im so happy 4 u ppl !!!!!!! Hope u 2 last a life time!!!!!!!:) hahahahahahahahahahahahaha l.o.l hope u ahve lotz of fun:)(:

April 25, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Erica

He sounds like it our Sweet Sue. That is so romantic ! I think you have a keeper !

April 25, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Sue

He did give me some chewing tobacco for Easter though. He is a sweetie !

April 25, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Sue

Everyone should not be so judgemental. We all make mistakes. I have cheated on my husband a few times. Of course he was upset but he got over it. I told him to GET A LIFE. If he didnt spend som much time at tractor pulls and out in the garden maybe he could learn how to please a lady.

April 25, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Confused

I am confused. How can she tweet "First Easter as a WIFE" if she was married before" so to borrow a line from Stewie Griffin. We just gonna ignore that (that being her first married) SMH

April 25, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Howdy

These two deserve each other and not in a good way. They make me sick!

April 25, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Sue

I agree with Tim ! You are just ignernt ! ignernt whities !

April 25, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  52. yeah

May GOD bless you all. We pray you have the happist day ever ! May your week be filled with happiness and peace.

April 25, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  53. connectikit

I am appalled by Ms. Rimes/Cibrian' arrogance in assuming that God' goodness has anything to do with this..I doubt that He would bless an adulterous relationship. Sin is sin ..

April 25, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  54. sheenius

Schluts!!!!

April 25, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Erica

Her first Easter as a WIFE? Wasn't she a WIFE when she was married before and screwing around on her HUSBAND?

April 25, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Alex

It never ceases to amaze me how many women cheat with a man and then complain about it when they are cheated on. Once a cheater always a cheater. Why would ANYONE want to marry someone that thinks it's okay to cheat on their spouse? They will both get what they deserve.

April 25, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alex

Then again I must confess to allowing other men to have their way with my bunghole. Yes...I too am a cheater with gay men.

April 25, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Jeff

So they think that the other won't cheat on them? Once they were the victimizers now one will become the others victim.

April 25, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  58. yeah

That Tim sounds like a creep to me too. I wonder if he is even a guy ?

April 25, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • LOL

He isn't even HUMAN! He is a troll, a beast, a cruel spirit that invaded a person's body, but far from Human. And if he IS a real person? Feel sorry for the lost soul, he has to LIVE with HIMSELF, isn't that punishment enough?

April 25, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  59. wow

and another thing...I eat my own pieces of doo doo.

April 25, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  60. wow

Woo wee!! didnt know all of you judgemental sinners can walk on water! d@mn is it so hard to wish people all the best without throwing stones

April 25, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  61. kyeri

LeAnn, your first Easter as a wife??? How about your first Easter after destroying the home of two innocent little children?

April 25, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  62. TIm

and of course i was just trolling :) dangit. cnat you tell when someone is just trying to stir you up ? I was just bored and trying to geyt people to post. and yes i know i am a retarded looser idgit. but it was fun ! :) and YOU RULE ! :)

April 25, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • AZZhole is what you are

Good comeback from a jerk who is hated by just about everyone. Do you believe this as well as your other lies? Like the one that says you are educated? You are a pathertic sould looking for attention. You need help, Tim, you really do. What a sad way to live. PLaying games like you do, for the attention. Mommie leave you alone today?

April 25, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  63. TIm

TIFFANY IS GAAAY TIFFANY IS GAAAAAY TIFFANY IS GAAAAAAY ! Read her post ! She actually said she is ! YES ! That just proves that all peoples from the south are gay ! I knew it ! Gay Redneeks !

April 25, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sue

If you are so educated, than why can't you spell? What is a redneeck? F.Y.I It's spelled redneck, but you Northern Uneducated Idiots can't do anything right can you? All your posts have bad spelling and info. It is painfully obvious you are no where near educated as you claim. Maybe 6th grade at tops. MAYBE. And I like the other poster that said you were born in a dump, it is starting to be believable, as you are so full of hate and then you claim to be educated and a Bible Pusher. Your posts are starting to show how truly uneducated and ignorant you are. Man, you can't even spell!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOSER> You are now outed! The truth is starting to show in your posts. Go bye bye now tim.

April 25, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • OMG

And you act like this? You say your HIGHLY EDUCATED? Only a 6th garder would do to Tiffany what you just did. Good Lord, Tim, what are you? not WHO are you. A beast? Mean spirited? You are nothing but a schoolyard BULLY. Someone is trying to educate your ill brain and you do this? I am now 100% convinced you are no where near educated, you are a mean spirit that loves to hurt people no matter what the cost. I am so sorry your parents hate you, they had to to raise such a jerk like you are. Who do you think you are and where do you get off beinfg so cruel? Have you never experienced love, or compassion? You sure don't even know the words do you? Someone has GOT to get a hold of you and teach you love, compassion, and what it is like to act like a real adult, are you a wasted cause?????????? I am thinking not, but after reading your venom, it appears you are far from rehabilitating. Animals don't even act this way. You are a very very sick dude.

April 25, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  64. graceson

OK....will the person who has never made a mistake please post next.

Best wishes to the Cibrians.

April 25, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  65. eileen dover

@Ashley...The reason care is obvious! Sadly, anyone with star status has a profound affect on young people. And so do their actions. I'm thankful there are still people who are brave enough to stand up and call "wrong" wrong! If America completely loses their sense of right and wrong, it will go down the toilet. Just remember..."If you don't stand for something...you will fall for anything!"

April 25, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really everyone

you all are pretending to be someone. You pretending to be the perfect being that has the right to pass judgement. Education and religion is irrelevant. These are two people who may have made mistakes or may not have. Irregardless they each live with the decisions they make. How about each of you list your major mistakes and half the world can read and comment about it. Perhaps there is something in your own lives that drives your hatred against two people you don't even know!

April 25, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  66. TIm

As a highly educated gentleperson from NewEngland I can assure you that these 2 do not realize what they are doing is wrong. They are from the southeastern United States where generations of inbreeeding, poverty, lack of education, and malnutrition have caused deformation such as a reduced brain size. This was discussed in The Journal of International Medecine in their June 2009 publication. Basically put, they are from the south and dont know their actions are wrong.

April 25, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • TIm

And I like to pipe black men all nite.

April 25, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Another LOL moment

HIGHLY EDUCATED????????????? There is NOT ONE highly educated person that talks the way you do. Thats what is great about this blog thing. WE CAN PRETEND TO BE WHOM WE WANT, and YOU, dear TIMMY, are so very much pretending. I am college educated, have all my teeth, did not marry my family member, I speak 4 languages, and am a college professor. I love Country Music. I own a 13,000 square foot home in the "South". Meet me somewhere so I can show you how a real educated man behaves, and I will gladly take you to a country concert and prove your uneducated AZZ wrong. Bring it on, or shut the "F" up.

April 25, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • I'm from New England, NOT TIM

People, I assure you, this fool is not anywhere near New England, or we would kick his predjudiced AZZ out. He is more than likely from some gangland area that has no laws, parents, love, respect, or schools. He grew up on the mean streets and has to act like this for attention. He gets his meals from the dumpsters. What a pathetic loser, liar and lame brain boy. No man behaves like this. Charlie Sheen isn't even this crazy!

April 25, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amanda

Highly educated? Yet can not spell. Lol you are funny

April 25, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Tiffany

Tim,

I was born, raised, and still live in the south. Your comments are obviously from someone who is terrified of anyone different than him. I have a Masters in English, I live in a very nice home, and (this might shock you!) I'm not married to my cousin. I'm actually gay and have been dating my girlfriend (from New York, I might add) for two years now.

When you're trying to make a point out of a certain group of people, make sure your accusations are correct (and are properly spelled) because it just makes you look so incredibly inferrior to everyone else when you are proven wrong.

Have a great day and please, stop being a judgemental troll.

April 25, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sue

Good try, but there is NO WAY your going to educate a jerk like this Tim. He is beyond trying. He is beyond ANY RESPECT. He is beyond capable of love. He is beyond any normal thinking person, he is beyond rescue, he is beyond human, he is just beyond anything nice we can remotely try for him. He is worse than a pathetic loser. He doesn't belong in our society, Tiffany. God Bless you, though for trying.

April 25, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  68. bickey

Makes me laugh, generally 2 people who cheat with each other don't last. They both know the other is capable of infidelity. All her nonsense chatter about her perfect life is a desparate attempt to prove to the world that the two of them breaking the hearts of two innocent victims was the right thing to do. Vomit....

April 25, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Shirin

Mr. Cibrian portrayed Joseph, 11th and most beloved son of Jacob in the movie 'In the Beginning' which was a made for tv movie about the Torah (aka Old Testament ). Joseph was honest, loyal, and a really good person, possibly the opposite of the actor's mortality in real life. The movie didn't launch his career, but I'm sure his public affair with her helped a lot... I can't judge them because there are a lot of opportunistic people out there – those types of people are not just in Hollywood. If I judge them, I will have my hands full with everyone else...

April 25, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  70. danielle

You all make me sick like really this is what's wrong with society we put these people on pedestals and then when oh my god they make a mistake its the end of the world and the are the most horrible people in the world and should be stoned and crucified like really people get a life are you really that stupid ? They are human too and I have to wonder what makes your life so much better that you belittle these people

April 25, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  71. HaHaHa

I fool around with married black men. 2 or more at a time and they plug every hole I have.

April 25, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  72. HaHaHa

They deserve each other – 2 low-life trailer trash cheaters

April 25, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Sherri

Hey Tim.... what's a 'reedneeck'???

April 25, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  74. TIm

no need to be naughty. I have actually visited the south on several occassions. Have You ? These poor southern hillbillies are probably brother and sister or first cousins. They just dont know any better. Being raised in trailers and eating cornbread as a main dish, often times they are malnourished. This sometimes causes slight retaaardation in people from the south.

April 25, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • TIm

And another thing. Having my mouth filled with black monkey ghetto dweller ding dongs make me so happy...I love being used by blackie.

April 25, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

oh you and your wayz......:)

April 25, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  75. MadCityBabe

why do I sense desperation in LeAnn's tweets.........to me she sounds desparate that boy, am I glad he finally married me....now I have him lock, stock and barrell..........................ya sure!

April 25, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  76. TIm

I have reread most of my comments and I agree with you 100 percent. I am far more intellegent than any of you reedneck hiicks. Why dont you use your foodstamps to buy your children food instead of music records from trashy Leanne Rhyume ? All of you toothleees inbreads make me sick.

April 25, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

yeah......but you can't spell worth a sh__t............you wack job!

April 25, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Kelly

I guess neither of them will have to wonder if the other is capable of cheating. They already know the answer to that.
    dividedorunited.blogspot.com

April 25, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Mok

What else is she famous for besides adultery again?

April 25, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Timme62

I wish them well, but once a cheater always a cheater. The question will be who will cheat first?

April 25, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  80. ashley

Why do any of you care what they are doing? how and why does it effect your life? who cares what they did or are doing....this shouldnt even be a story

April 25, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heann

It matters to me since its obviously got you all hot and bothered and just all kinds of ready to receive me.

April 25, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  81. mel

Tori spelling and dean were guilty of the same thing!brad pitt fell in love with angelina while married. And we've seem to forgiven them. And no one gives them a hard time. At least leann was somewhat honest with her husband. Eddie kept telling his wife leann was obsessed with him and stalking him until he couldn't pull that off anymore. Maybe they really did fall in love and fall out of love with other people. The only thing I judge is at least be honest about it and move on.

April 25, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • None of your business

I do agree with one thing you said, and that is the Brad and Angelina comparison. Brad Pitt had an affair with Angelina Jolie while married to Jen Aniston. The cheater and his mistress, a two time homewrecker, are praised for getting together. They got a pass, LeAnn and Eddie did not. That is what I don't get. Either it's wrong for everyone or it's right for everyone, we shouldn't pick and choose who we give a pass to.

April 25, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

Hey 'none', what makes you think any of us have the right to give or not give anyone a "pass"? Some of these comments are the craziest I've ever seen... all the judgmental ones (coming from perfect folks, I'm sure) are hilarious!

April 26, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Meh

Why would a guy marry her when he was with her when she was cheating on her first husband? I guess she just likes getting some strange. She cant be too wealthy from the tunes she had written for her so it cant be for the money. I guess it doesnt matter since she's only like 18. Another person famous just for being famous.

April 25, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Tim

Lo I say unto you. Be not a fornicator or dwelleth in the trailer. Do not marketh thy skin with ink or listen to the music of the inbred. Deuteronomy 12:&

April 25, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Redneck

I knew you loved the black man up your peep hole. That explains the idea of why you hate rednecks and country. I say you go dig up all your "Hoe's", steal their money, and go get on your crack high. You need this so you don't feel anything when the good ol' boys come kick your wide open fanny and teach you a lesson. Only uneducated ignorants speak ill like you do. Mommie and daddy gave birth to you in a dump, thats all they can afford, and then abandones your mean spirit, didn't they? I KNOW I WOULD!

April 25, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Angel

Funny. You are desperatly trying to preach Bible versus? And if you truly were a believer, God will get you. He knows you never preach from HIS word unless you follow it. God wants love in your heart, God wants for all of us to accept each other. God wants YOU timmy to grow up and stop this hatred you have. You are a true hypocrite. How DARE you preach the bible, or pretend to.God does not like all this hatred, but on judgement day, when Leann Rimes and all the country musicians are standing at the gates singing for you to join us in Heaven, we all can laugh at you then! Unless you get help for your pure hatred, you will see the Devil on your fateful day. Good Luck tyo YOU, Tim. Learn compassion, learn acceptance but mostly, learn the BIBLE!

April 25, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Tim

It is the beast and her nameth be Leanne. Laviticus chapter 7 verse 13

April 25, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Tim

I think she is too slouchy. What beast slouches towards Bethlehem at this late hour ?

April 25, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • LOL AT TIM the POS

Lets see you post your life story here and see if you are the righteous person you think you are. Educated rants, OMG! I think I figured you out. You are really Charlie Sheen in cognito! Only a fool and a wreck can behave this way. Wow. I feel for you. You have no education, no talent, except doing the Bro's as you self proclaimed in a post, and you have been to every country concert to verify EVERYONE has no teeth, and lice. You must be a busy fool! Go back to your gangs, your lack of a life and the most stupidest posts ever written by a little boy. No man would do this, only a lost little boy, born in a dump! I like that! A previous post mentioned this, it really fits you!!!!!

April 25, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Tim the mean spirit

Don't say "I think" Cause no, Tim, you don't think. Little pea brains like yours are unable to think. They just form garbage. Senseless garbage and your butt is so sore from the Bro's, that its glued shut. You are about to burst wide open. Your pea brain can't think, your butts all shut, where is your venom going to go now timmy?

April 25, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  86. TD

That is the reason Christians celebrate Easter because God commended his love toward us while we were yet sinners. Sin is sin and Jesus died for all. He who is without sin cast the first stone. God's grace and his mercy is for all who repent. He is the judge not us. Thank God for that.

April 25, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  87. bell

@ Meh, while I you're thoughts on not being in a bad loveless marriage, they both still could've sat down with they're spouses & said this isn't working, I think we need time apart. Instead they both chose to do it wrong. Although apparently cheating isn't new to Mr. Cibrian or his ex, he & LeAnn showed selfishness by choosing they're own needs over all else.

April 25, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Tim

Often it takes years for the country music fan to save enough to purchase a ticket to the show. They pick taters and trade food stamps and have yard sales to raise money for the big event. Sometimes a wrestling match comes to town and their few pennies are spent going to see it. Country music fans sure have a tough row to hoe.

April 25, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leaan Rimes

At least my mom loves me and didn't give birth to me in a dump like your ho of a mommie did. And your toothless daddy beats your momma, and he ain't even your real daddy, sorry we lied to you all these years. Tim, you are a worthless piece of dirt wasting away in a real mans world. How does it feel to have mean things said about you? I will continue to do so until this story is off. How dare you be so judgemental on a subject you clearly are 100% ignorant about? Country musicians do not come from dumpsters, but YOU did. And we don't take years to save for a concert, like you imply. If you can't get educated on a subject you know nothing about, I believe you can go to school and get a GED or SOMETHING. We have all our teeth, but you don't even have 1 ounce of a brain. so we are the WINNERS! Now, go get your brother, and do what your other post said, get it up the rear and enjoy your gangsta life

April 25, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  89. LeAnn rulez

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-xYTgi6R4g&w=640&h=390]

April 25, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Tim

We all realize that country muisc singers are garbola but one must also consider how trsshy their fans are. Have you ever been to a country music concert ? You can smell the fans miles before you arrrive. Plus headlice jumps from one fan to the next as they yell YEEHAW and other countryfied idioms.

April 25, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • HAHAHAHAHA@ Tim

Yes, the uneducated Tim again wants the world to think lice can do this, and that the country fans are so tootless and poor. I am an investment banker, I make way more than Tim can in a lifetime and I love my country music. At least I am educated enough to accept ALL WALKS of life, including this dreaded idiots, Tim. Yes, we wealthy people look down at all the uneducated idiots and feel so sorry for those that can't have acceptance of the world and the different types there are in this world. The "Tim's of the world" is what we all laugh at. They thing they are above everyopne and make fun, in truth you are nothing bu a BULLY., unable to accept life and the varieties of people in it, and so low class you have to make fun of them. God will remember this on judgement day, but let me guess, Tim, you also don't believe do you? If you did, God would cry, he hates this kind of predjudicy, but your to ignorant to undersatnd this, aren't you TIM?????????????

April 25, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Tim

What I am saying is these 2 individuals are pure trash. She is ugly and funny looking and he is just interested in her money and celebrity status. Hopefuul both will crawl back into the dumpster most country singers come from.

April 25, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Now you've said it all

Now I know you are a p.o.s. insane idiot. ALL Country musicians come from dumpsters?????????? Wow! What trash heap did your mommy and daddy bore you in? Cause only a REAL PIECE OF TRASH could/would ever say anything remotely as stupid as this. Did you make it past 5th grade? No, I didn't think so. What are you a coke head metal banger? Yea, I thought so.

April 25, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Kelsie

Uhhhh...Did she say, "Thank God for his goodness" ???? God has NOTHING to do with your affair!!!!

April 25, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  93. Gramof7

I wish them both well. They aren't the first couple who cheated...nor will they be the last. I've never understood why they got so much flak about their affair, many others have cheated and the "public" has just let it slide. IMO, what they do in their private lives is not my business, If I don't like their acting or singing and want to make a comment...that's their public life and they should expect it, but anything else is off limits for me. Good luck to them both on their marriage!!

April 25, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Tim

Why is wishing two cheaters both well, any better than wishing them ill? People saying negative things have a reason to, you have less of a reason. You're welcome to feel how you want, but so is everyone else, even if you don't agree.

I don't think anyone said this is wrong because they don't like their music or acting. I've never seen her act, I don't like her music, and I don't know who he is at all, but that's not why I'm saying they seem trashy. As for others getting away with it, who, what and why? I never heard of this before, and while others might get off without as much judging, what does that have to do with what they did? Maybe their ex's were awful people, maybe not?

You have no reason to act like they are decent people that just made poor choices than we do for saying they seem like trashy people. None of us know. I would typically agree that it's unfair to not let them live this down, if their ex's were awful people, but was there any article outlining that, any claim by her and him that their ex's were awful people?

Maybe there's no reason needed to support them and you want to just want to wish everyone positive things, and that's fine, but don't go bashing people that disagree with you, if that's the case (because they have a reason, given the information we see reported). Maybe we're just all mean?

April 25, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Tim

Julia Roberts wore a shirt that said " A low vera" when Vera refused to divorce her husband so HE can marry Julia, which he eventually did, Brad Pitt PUBLICLY left a humilited Jennifer Anniston for that Angelina whom had numerous marriages and affairs, Prince Charles PUBLICLY had an affair while married to Princess Diana, Sandra Bullocks messy divorce from a wife cheater (HOW many times did he do that). Leanne Rimes is not the first to cheat, and certainly will not be the last. She had married to young and realized it. Now she has a chance of happiness, and took it. Nothing new in the world. Grow UP.

April 25, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Erica

Soooo, Tim...you're saying we should all GROW UP and accept adultery as a healthy and normal way to end a relationship in order to start a new one? Interesting definition of "growing up"...

April 25, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Tim

"Two years after they made headlines for having an affair while being married to other people, the duo have said "I do."" Awww, how romantic. I'm sure that's a great way to start off a long-lasting relationship. lol

April 25, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  95. aquaboy

People who judge people are usually the worst of the lot

April 25, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
    • he's a gold digger

Not true. We are thinking with our heads while Leanne is thinking with her southern region.

April 25, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Tim

You realize the irony in how judgmental that is to say, right?

April 25, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • None of your business

Tim, thank you for saying what I was thinking about the LeAnn Rimes defenders. Anyone who judges people for making "negative" comments about the two cheaters by labeling said people as judgmental are being highly hypocritical and judgmental themselves. So certain people who call themselves preaching need to get off their soap box and recognize themselves as the hypocrites they are. If you were truly non-judgmental you wouldn't care about what the majority of people are saying here as well as not caring about what the cheaters did. That's truly what a non-judgmental person would do. That's "living and let live."

April 25, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really everyone

It is really entertaining reading all of this garbage. These are two people that you occasionally are provided insight into a small portion of their life yet you judge them as if they live next door to you. a loveless marriage is far more damaging than a nasty divorce. Sure there are right ways and wrong ways to do things, nut isn't life about learning those lessons? Believe it or not some people have to learn things the hard way.

April 25, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Rachel

Disgusting. Her first Easter as a wife....really? The chances of a marriage between two cheaters working is nill. And she (both??) shows no self awareness about the situation which makes them even more likely to fail. And...serves them both right. Complete yuck.

April 25, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  97. rolyat

Let's see how long it takes for him to run around on her with someone else. What goes around, comes around. They had both better save their money. Does anyone besides her Mother and Grandpa Rimes even buy her CD's ? And as for Eddie Munster ?, he's only good for Lifetime Movies of the week playing the cheating husband.

April 25, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  98. BonBon

HE married HER?? Well, damn, WE ALL had a chance!!

April 25, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  99. he's a gold digger

He's a gold digger and would have never looked Elly Mays way had she not been famous. He wants to be as famous as Brad Pitt. She marries pretty boys and keeps getting burned.

April 25, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  100. Sweaty Underpants

His butt is probably quite hairy. MMMmmmm my lips on it would be nice.

April 25, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  101. Beatin his meat with a monkey wrench

Shut up all you goody-2-shoes.

April 25, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  102. Dumpster

These are some terrible people for their actions. I hope she gets pregnant and he leaves her for their maid. Curses for your actions cheaters, I wish you the worst.

April 25, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  103. CCLOWERY

You can tell the way she's all over him that she's stupidly in love. He'll leave her but not before spending millions of her dollars. Also, what is she talking about "all the lovely well wishes" ? From WHO? Out of every thousand "hate wishes" someone comes along and gives them a "sympathy well wish" . Stop fooling yourself LeAnn, no one likes what you did and no one respects it. Best of luck.

April 25, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  104. Meh

I havent seen a pattern of such judgmental posts in a long time. I'm not defending adultery but I am defending everyone's right to get it wrong and try to move on. Would it be better to stay in a loveless marriage? Better to have your kids grow up in an environment that was emotional unavailable to them? Everyone is just getting by doing the best that they can. It could've been handled better at the outset but it wasn't. So there it is. You move on with your life and try to be happy. If it make you feel better about your own issues to judge, then go for it. But it says more about you than it does them.

April 25, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Tim

I'm secretly judging you on the inside. Anyway, you know the irony in judging everyone else making the obvious comments saying this seems trashy, right? People saying these people seem nasty is more blatant, than you trying to judge all of them for saying what they think about it, when you know nothing about them. At least the people saying these two are trashy, have a reason (instead of just trying to act like they're better). No one said they are perfect or better, and we don't know their personal issues, but on the surface, it is trashy. Maybe their ex-spouses are awful, abusive people that should have been left, and maybe there are rainbows and unicorns living in my backyard?

April 25, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Meh

Stop using my name gdi

April 25, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • An Angel

If you are so mad that someone is using your name, how do you think the Lord feels when you use HIS name as you posted "GDI"? Karma, it will get you.

April 25, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Shampoohorns

Who?

April 25, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  106. stacie

They are such a tastelss couple,she will loose him soon as another bimbo comes along!

April 25, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  107. LL

Let the countdown to the divorce begin...

April 25, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  108. Zenith

Good point Amanda. In addition, people havr become so selfcentered that they refuse to work on marital issues to make the marriage better. They think its their right to go out an cheat of they are unhappy, rather than work on it with the spouse or leave. Unfortunately, there is support for this kinded of selfish behavior. Sad.

April 25, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  109. Soo Tired

I wonder if they bothered with vows???

April 25, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  110. Amanda

This shows the disrespect we in America have for marriage! We have a hissy fit when two gay people want to marry yet trash like this can do it over and over again and it is ok SMH

April 25, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • *YoMama

Completely agree! Thank you for not being one of the brainwashed masses that pretend they know the celeb personally & for speaking a real truth.

April 25, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Tim

What's with this "we' crap? This is what these two people did, not everyone. I don't see many people condoning their actions in the comments here either, which typically speak for an equal percentage of the citizens overall (if you can believe it, which is why polling is usually pretty accurate). Don't turn this into a gay marriage issue; although, for the record, I think they should have every right to be just as happy or unhappy in a marriage as the rest of us "straighties". It's not as if they are demanding a church marry them. But, that's another topic.

April 25, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Linda Brown

Amanda, ain't that the truth! I could care less they got married, the question I have, is how long will it last? Who will cheat on who first? I live in MI and Elton John and his partner were on the cover of People with their new son and the bible belt idiots had a fit over this and wanted the stores and kiosks that sell mags to not have their issue on the stands for all to see and I was so disgusted over this because I support gays and lesbians, one can't help who they are or who they love and it is so clear that Elton and David adore each other, whether these prudes like it or not, they will probably be together for the rest of their lives and have been together now for 18 yrs and who can sit in judgement of these wonderful men? They have a beautiful child and tons of love to give him, he will never lack for a thing and yet, hetros are murdering their own kids right and left? Casey Anthony come to mind? And we have to worry that gays have kids? I have a former roomie who has married his partner of 20 yrs, they adopted two HIV positive kids and they are all doing very well. No one wanted those boys, but Alan and Rodger did and I predict that they too will be together for the rest of their lives.

April 25, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Tim

Linda, you misread. The poster didn't say "who cares if these two get married?", she said "people make a big deal with gays get married, but these two trashy people can and no one cares".

April 25, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  111. Surprise!

She now has plastic boobies like his last wife, wonder what else will be next? He will cheat on her if she doesn't on him first! Its a shame he disrespected his children's Mother the way he did, what a dirt bag and she is a home wrecker. I don't like either on of them anymore.

April 25, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  112. Caitlin

Trash.

April 25, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  113. The Real @N

dis is not gonna last long!!!

April 25, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  114. DOOK OF WESTMINISTER

I bet they live in trailers and have tattoos.

April 25, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  115. MsLearning

The more I look at them the more I'm annoyed with all the hype. I used to think he was so attractive. Now they just look like trash.

April 25, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  116. Name*yvonne

Congrats, enjoy your happiness. Wish the two many years of togetherness and maybe they got it right this time.

April 25, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  117. DOOK OF WESTMINISTER

Why arent they mentioning 1 of Charlie Sheens goddesseas dumpinh him over the weekend or LILO being rearrested ?

April 25, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Sue

Possibly because this is a story of Leann Rimes and another scandal, unrelated to LILo and that wrecker Sheen idiot.

April 25, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  118. kevyKev

AND SHE WILL BE LOOKING OVER HER SHOULDER EVERY MINUTE....REMEMBER GIRL FRIEND: "How ya got him,...is How you'll loose him"......

Good luck to ya!

April 25, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Kelz

You got that right!!..His first wife should be happy he is gone..He is totally direspectful!!

April 25, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  119. Stating the Obvious

Ummmm, it's not really her first Easter as a wife?

April 25, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  120. Kelz

It's amazing how this chick is thinking she is about to run off in the sunset and live happily ever after. Usually situations like this don't end well. Karma is a B****

April 25, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  121. Mary Ann

I have always been a fan of LeAnn but I do think its a little late for her to talk religon.

April 25, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
    • connectikit

Agree – how hypocritical of her!

April 25, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

Hilarious. Typical "Christians". You both realize you are judging her, right? Doesn't your book teach you otherwise?

Buy a mirror, hypocrites.

April 25, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  122. melissa jones

I guess she will learn the hard way. what goes around comes around.

April 25, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
    • FLAME - ON

That boy is gay and I should know.

April 25, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • he's a gold digger

He looks gay. Is he really? Leeaanns second marriage to a gay?

April 25, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Rene'

What goes around does come back around!!!! The grass is always greener on the otherside because it is fertilized with BS!!!!!!

April 25, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lola

AMEN to that ! She has got to be one of the ugliest people I have ever seen......and he does look soooooo gay !!

April 25, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really Leann???

I'm at a loss as to why we should be happy for you??? You wrecked two marriages to get this man??? Really???!!!! Just remember Karma is a B!! I would watch my back Miss R... What goes around DOES come back around; we should be hearing a tweet from his nNEW wife next year exclaiming the same thing...

April 25, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • he's a gold digger

How do u know flammer?

April 25, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • old guy

will all of you who say he looks gay please tell me what it is about him that you think looks gay? I know you are just trying to make wise cracks, but really, exactly what is it about him that you think looks gay?

April 25, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Peace

Whatever, we'll see how long this 1 will last! Congrats !?!

April 25, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  124. MadCityBabe

jezuz, you're a classy d o u c h e and to refer to that terribly disparaging term is simply shameful...

April 25, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |