The look on Michael Scott’s face says it all.
Steve Carell's character on “The Office” will be leaving Dunder Mifflin this week, and Scott will be moving to Colorado with his fiancée Holly in a super-sized episode of the NBC series airing Thursday.
Here's what else you shouldn't miss:
- Bill Maher, Cote de Pablo and Lupe Fiasco will be on the “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS at 11:35 p.m. ET.
- Christina Aguilera and Paul Reiser will be on the “Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on NBC at 11:35 p.m. ET.
- Are you a fan of "American Idol" and other reality singing competitions? You just might like “The Voice,” premiering tonight on NBC at 9 p.m. ET. This vocal competition has Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton as judges/coaches. Blind auditions will take place in the first episode with the judges selecting contestants they will coach for the next round.
- Look out for the paranormal “Abandon” by Meg Cabot, who is famed for her “Princess Diaries” series. But don't expect another princess story. This novel, the first in a trilogy, is dark and fantastical and all about the underworld.
- Matt Lauer, Miranda Cosgrove and the Twisted Sisters will be on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” on NBC at 12:35 a.m. ET.
- Right before you bring out the Kleenex for “The Office” at 9 p.m., you might want to tune in to “Community” for a new episode where Shirley goes into labor. Catch what we expect to be an exciting episode on NBC at 8 p.m. ET.
- Set your alarm clocks for 4 a.m. ET! That's when live coverage of the royal wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton begins on CNN.
- Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are also back in “Fast Five,” the fifth installment in the "Fast and Furious" franchise.