Rapper The Game denied entry to Canada on alleged gang ties
April 22nd, 2011

Rapper The Game denied entry to Canada on alleged gang ties

Rapper The Game tried to head over to Canada earlier this week as part of his "Red Nation" tour, but our neighbor to the north didn't take kindly to his attempts at entry.

According to a statement from promoters for the tour, Canadian customs denied entry to the artist because of alleged gang ties.

The promoters say they “completed all necessary work permits and paperwork to allow [The Game] entry into Canada,” but it was a different story when he arrived.

“[W]hile The Game was flying to the first scheduled tour date on April 19th 2011 we were informed credible evidence had been obtained by Canadian customs to allegedly prove The Game is a member of the notorious gang The Bloods,” the statement says.

“Based on this intelligence they received – combined with his alleged association to organized crime – Canadian customs declined him entry into Canada,” his reps explain, clarifying that “past criminal history of The Game was never addressed in conversation with Canadian officials and at no point was that the issue for his denied entry.”

According to the statement, “customs insisted the reason was strictly his current gang affiliations.”

The promoters say they’ve made “every attempt to speak with custom agents in both Ottawa and the point of entry to see if anything could be done to reverse the decision, including putting up a bond. We were informed we could not do that either. Based on Canada's privacy laws, customs officials could not discuss the details of the matter and that the case was closed once a decision was made.”

The Game tweeted a play-by-play of the incident on April 20, telling his followers, “Been in Customs for 3 hours....... #patienceIsAvirtue,” and then following it up with the update: “Customs officials just denied me entry into Canada. I'm sorry 2 ALL my fans but I was mislead by promoters & assured I would be able 2 enter.”

Although The Game tweeted that he was being “detained in Canada for 14 days until they process my inadmissability then I'll have a hearing heard by a judge…At that point the judge will decide to either deport me or give me a sentence for violating Canada's immigrant entry laws,” the statement from the tour's promoters suggests otherwise.

“Contrary to social media reports, The Game is not being held in Canada,” it says. “For further questions regarding his whereabouts, we suggest contacting the Canadian customs office.”

At least, The Game tweeted, “they let me call home, & tweet before they lock [me] up !!! Gotta give up my phone & property. This some straight bulls-- ! Flew all the way from LA to be denied and detained ?!?! WTF”

Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. coco chanel

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I'm quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    coco chanel http://cocochanel.onsugar.com/

October 24, 2012 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  2. best rapper alive

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny clear idea

September 20, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @twisted

Every time you post, you prove your ignorance. We can all see what a worthless excuse for a multi-cellular organism you are. Have a nice life in the projects!

April 25, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  4. derp

He should be tossed out of canada for that stupid tattoo on his face.

April 25, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  5. twisted

And one more thing. I may be a smelly ngger but atleast my boyfriend is one too.

April 25, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  6. twisted

Could've fooled my fyi my daddy enjoying his retirement at home so like i said you are a toothless redneck living with your parents mad at me b/c you unhappy with your life lmao so much hate

April 25, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @twisted

Bye, schizo! Time to get back in your straightjacket! Have a nice time in the rubber room!

April 25, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  8. twisted's sister

So sorry. He got loose again. Damn Thorazine just isn't strong enough anymore! guess we'll have to get the Propofol. Twisted, come get your "MILK"!

April 25, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  9. @twisted

I'm not from KY, got all my teeth, don't live in a trailer, and I know who my daddy is. As far as insults, you are doing a great job proving my point without my help!

April 25, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  10. The Gayme

Here is a preview of my new Rap son dat abow to drop.

"Yes I like Penis Alotta
    Anal dont gimme pain
    I drink manjuice a midnite
    and I dont be ashame"

April 25, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  11. The Gayme

Cant all us cracka's and tootsie rolls get along. Yes its true I am Gay. Yes its true I eat my own butt muffins. Yes its true my bruthas are very dumb and will end up in prison. I wouldnt mind prison with all them sweaty nasty mens wanting to bang my tender brown-eye and I want them too!

April 25, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  12. twisted

Lol!!!!!!! Kentucky inbreds with the same mother/sister with no teeth casting insults i can you all here lmao

April 25, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  13. @twisted

I guess you told us, huh? Pull yer damn pants up, man. It looks like you got a rash when you're walking that way.

April 25, 2011 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  14. Dude, Seriously?

I believe in twisted.... I believe he is the dumbest pants-draggin' homey we have dealt with in some time. Every time he cries "racist" he just proves what a ghetto dumba$$ he is. Go smoke some more crack, yo!

April 25, 2011 at 4:38 am | Report abuse |
  15. Edward Goss Sr./First City Capital Corporation CEO

We need to let him know we blieve in him.

April 25, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  16. Thomas F. Clauss

I believe he is misunderstood and we need to give him a chance.

April 25, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  17. JESSE JACKSON

I agree. @twisted is a crack baby...this is why his mama is still turning tricks.

April 24, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  18. GQ_336

and he doesn't know who his daddy is because he is a trick baby. A meth ho baby.

April 24, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  19. GQ_336

twisted lives in the basement of the motel where his mother turns tricks for meth.

April 24, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Dude, Seriously?

@twisted: people like you are the reason we have mental hospitals. (and remedial English) (look it up, homey) The one thing in life you have excelled at so far is being a bad example. You, sir are the ignorant racist!

April 24, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  21. GQ_336

KISS ME TWISTED!

April 24, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  22. twisted

@Toronto if you tell me why you smell like a wet dog wear axe and why you have crabs on your eyebrows

April 24, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  23. and i want to eat dooodooo

April 24, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  24. GQ_336

April 24, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  25. pugsly

you should be sorry puffer

April 24, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  26. twisted

I am gay.Sorry I had not told you guys any sooner.My mom told me to get a job before she kicked me out.I watched her throw away all my drugs.When she saw me with a computer she said to me to get off CNN.com.But I just started smoking cr@ck.Anyone wants a man at their gay wedding I am there.Pucker up men.

April 24, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  27. @N

@twisted i really dont care wat u say!!!

April 24, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Toronto

@twisted...Why do you drag your knuckles when you walk?
    Answer me this and I will give you a banana.

April 24, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  29. twisted

@N i never said u r racist i said there r a bunch of mad racist inbreds u havent made a racist comment so y would u say that. all my comments have been in response to the racist comment i read here now take your childish a** outside and play

April 24, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Charlie Rox

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4oIzGirxkU&w=640&h=390]

April 24, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  31. GQ_336

Michael Jackson was a pedophile to many...but he was my Idol.
    (does anyone know where I can get an adult alarm?)
    I am GQ_336 and I am flaming GAY.

April 24, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  32. GQ_336

I like it when n!ggers ram my poop shoot.
    I am GQ_336 and I am GAY.

April 24, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  33. @N

@twisted i am brazillian so dat means i am made by god & not apes!!why would i be racist!?!my neighbors r racist!!blacks hate whites & whites hate every1 & we brazillians r hated but we dont hate any of em!!!brazillians r part black & english & latino!!!

April 24, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Amon

The Game is the best rapper and how cares if he in a gang it aint like he bringing the whole entire gang to canda.

April 24, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Chad-Ontario

I have to agree with people who specify that his denial into Canada is not race related. His connections were what did it, just is the same case with Canadians who soemtiems try to enter the USA. In fact, our border is becoming tougher due to an American push for us to do so – because the Bush government of 2000-2008 claimed it is our fault terrorists made it into America. Thus there has been a strong showing to stregnthen our border at the request of the U.S, this leads to longer wait times and stricter conditions of who crosses it – either way. As for the bigoted people making comments – Canada does welcome those who are of all nationalities/races – my cousin is a mix of black, native american, and white – and there are numerous people of African background here.... so the claims that they arent welcome here are far fetched... However, unfortunately we do have the same problem as America does – we have people who are uneducated and fear differences, and thus use that as a reason to attakc different groups of ethnicities... Canada welcomes people – as long as you dont have a record that concerns them (and thats if they find it, like the US does to us) lol. Example: Our Minsiter of Foreign Affairs in 2005 was denied entry to the US because a his name accidently ended up on the American no-fly list, lol...

April 24, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  36. twisted

@N no trouble just mad inbred racist

April 24, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  37. Joshua Ludd

Well, lead a life of crime and violence, and no matter how famous you get... you are still a thug and a criminal, and you will be treated as such in cases like this.

April 24, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  38. twisted

Fyi go to any surburb go door to door with white inbreds like yourselvesand take part in a meth cook off. You can say blacks smoke cr@ck allday thats fine be we all know meth is a white only drug that causes you to lose teeth funny how none of u bring up the worlds most famous cr@ckhead charlie sheen lol! inbred lice infected white trash. oh monkeys,chimps,and apes all have thumbs on hands and feet but u racist over look your own idiots like the canadian

April 24, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  39. twisted

My my its alot of mad lice infected inbred on her fyi i dnt have a brother 1 sister of course all of u inbreds wanna gang up on me dont be mad b/c u all have the same mother/sister take a flee bath and get over yourselves My spelling isnt poor but you and the otherhand are still an inbred

April 24, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  40. @N

@twisted how much trouble is goin on with u brat!!!!go in the basement!!!!

April 24, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  41. Dude, Seriously?

Great idea for a video game! The Game: The game! U gotta start in South Central LA, get a load of crack & weed from the Bloods, then make yor way thru the Deep South without getting arrested, and somehow get across the border into Canada without being lynched!

April 24, 2011 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  42. twisted's other sister

Looks like we have an intervention going on. Let's get Dr. Drew! Seriously, brother, you brought this on yourself. We can't afford rehab, so we gonna jst lock you in the basement until you straighten up.

April 24, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  43. twisted's Mental School Principal

twisted is in the 4th grade.He goes to school with mental people such as him.His teacher yells at him all the time to put away his achool,crystal & white meth,and other drugs.He smokes cr@ck in the middle of class & smokes pot on the toilet.When he is so messed up from all of that he takes out blades try to kill people.What are going to do with him?

April 24, 2011 at 6:17 am | Report abuse |
  44. twisted's brother

Im going to Harvard University!Get off CNN,twisted!You know blogging at people with rude racist comments is bad work for you!PUT DOWN THAT CR@CK!!!!!People don't care what you say!Now take your crazy med.!!!!

April 24, 2011 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
  45. twisted's sister

There you are! blogging again? mama says come take your medication. We don't want to have to tase you again and put you in that nasty ol' straightjacket, do we?

April 24, 2011 at 5:17 am | Report abuse |
  46. Theo Huxtable

Not all of us are like twisted. There are a lot of brothers and sisters who have degrees and are successful. You don't hear about us because we don't cause trouble. Every time I see that cRap on BET, it makes me ashamed of my own kind.

April 24, 2011 at 5:05 am | Report abuse |
  47. Hooked on Ebonics

Well.... twisted is a good name for you. Very poor spelling and grammar, no punctuation. Obviously the product of a ghetto public school where learning is frowned upon. Yes, you are twisted.

April 24, 2011 at 4:54 am | Report abuse |
  48. twisted

No canadian whites r more monkey than human with your long arms to your knees and lice and wet dog body oder

April 24, 2011 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  49. twisted

All you racist are funny to dumb to stay on topic all the racial insults not proving you all are trailer park inbreds in the backwoods of kenucky as for goths all of those meths heads you dont mention a white meth head robbed my friends grandmother and all u self rightous racist act like your nasty race dont comment crimes with all the white child molestors on the news everyday i guess the son of sam the hillside stranger ted bundy and btk are black funny

April 24, 2011 at 3:51 am | Report abuse |
  50. Sunshine Girl *

@B lo me..Ok got it. my w/e is going ok. Thank you. Hot and very windy. Uugh! Happy Easter! Did the Easter Bunny put lots of goodies in your basket? I think my cat Maxine got jealous and scared him off. I hope not though. Cause I love those peeps candies! you have a good w/e too. {Smiles}

April 24, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  51. Ka$ha loves Lousha

Well its really funny he couldnt come to Canada because of his alleged gang ties. The Game is a lying fake poser to begin with he`s not as Gansta as he portrays. Half of what he tells you or raps about are lies. He may have sold crack while attending university and destroyed his scholarship but he`s not a true G. Soooo it`s very funny Canada wouldn`t let him in but they`ve let in some actualy G`s numerous times. Such as Lil Wayne who just got out of jail in November. It sucks cause The Game was doing a show in my city and we bought tickets to go just because nothing exciting rly ever happens here and when he was here 6 yrs ago I went to that one too. I was looking forward to a good night but I guess customs had to go and be jerks to him.

April 24, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  52. GQ_336

Plus...n!ggers are banned in Canada and they drag there knuckles when they walk. Just ask...er, axe @twisted. He walks on all fours.

April 24, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  53. GQ_336

Cut out the racist nonsense already. Every time I come on CNN's site no matter what type of story if it involves a black person the comments are full of racist cowards. My taste in music is all over the place. I like Clapton, Gregory Isaacs, Nirvana, REM, and several others spanning different genres but I still love Hip Hop. Corporations and sellout rappers have turned it into a mess and have turned young blacks into caricatures, but contrary to what many of you think there are great Hip Hop artists and groups that rap about things that the everyday person can relate to. There are far too many Hip Hop artists out there to say they all collectively suck.That's like saying all Rock music sucks. For every Lil Wayne there is another guy with way more talent and way more to say yelling at you not to fall for traps of what the other guy is talking about but he isn't making music for the radio he's doing it for the love of the music. If Dylan can be a poet then so can Lupe Fiasco. If you have something to say and want to express it you have the right to do so with turntables and a mic or drums and a guitar. With that said Canada had a right to keep The Game out because he does claim Blood and I think that gangs are a plight.

April 24, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  54. Canadian

"formed in the image of god"? You mean god is an ape? Wow. Who knew.
    Well, that's nice if it makes you feel better, but the truth is n!ggers are still more monkey than human. Slow, slow evolution, remember that. Maybe write it down or....I know,spray paint it on a run down building in the slum you live in. That's what dumbJiggaboos do, right?
    BTW, why do you jigs throw poo at each other whenever I go to the zoo? Surely you have some insight on this.
    I thought so.
    FYI: Did you know slaves are the origin of Ebonics?
    Remember, evolution for you is a slow, slow, SLOW process.

April 23, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Hooked on Ebonics

Ebonics is the best indicator of who Not to Hire. If they like cRap music, 2 strikes. If they voted for Obam@, no way do you want to hire that fool!

April 23, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Canadian

Tell the truth...your owner is typing for you right? I mean, who's ever heard of a monkey that could type? We all know monkeys can smoke crack and rob people, but type?
    Evolution is a slow, slow process for monkeys....but you already knew that, right.
    BTW, is there a Rosetta Stone program...er... Ebonics translator that us Canadians can get to learn Oogga Boogga talk?

April 23, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  57. @twisted

The reason nobody complains about goth culture is bcuz they don't carjack you or kill you 2 get 10$ for crack. goths stay indoors so they don't get a tan. nobody's afraid of goths like their afraid of pants-draggin homeys with crack habits!

April 23, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  58. twisted

@canadian dont blog anymore you dumba** racist if u werent a trailer park inbred you would know that monkeys chimps and apes have thumbs on the hands and feet dummy oh fyi all white scientist say you white people evloved from chimps we black people believe we are formed in the image of God learn something before you speak and let the world know you this stupid

April 23, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  59. @N

thank u @peace.

April 23, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  60. @N

@twisted u really wanna hear mean truth bout goths!!!dey r weird smelll lik cigarettes & coffee & dress very evil!!!

April 23, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  61. twisted

Its cool black only go to Canada only for pay

April 23, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Canadian

How do monkeys like @twisted type without having opposing thumbs like humans? That is quite a feat! Hey, are you the same monkey from those Clint Eastwood movies?
    Does your owner dress you up in clothes walk you around on a leash? I bet he does. I would too.

April 23, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Peace

@N, I'll re-phrase it for you, ok? Everybody & all the racist talk, I'm simply saying "bad people" come in all colors, not just black. I am not a bad person or a retard, as you called me,btw ! If I offended you by calling bad people trash, I so apologize! I still & always will say, trash comes in all colors.

April 23, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  64. JAY RAY

Plus Canada is the most beautiful country in the western hemisphere. Canada RULES ! :)

April 23, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  65. JAY RAY

ITs ok. i am just me. I love you all. Im not cool or handsome or a success. Im just some dummy. But hopefully your life ROCKS ! : ) Plus YOU rock too ! : ) We hope you really do have the greatest weekend ever ! : ) : ) LIFE IS TOOOOOO GOOOOD ! : ) : )

April 23, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  66. twisted

You haters are truely funny so much hate when you could just go to the next article cowards trailer park inbreds

April 23, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  67. B lo me

@sunshine girl* tell u what ima use this name when im talking to you so how is your weekend going and the only thing i can do with your red hair is get it sweaty

April 23, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Sunshine Girl *

@Reena...I also live in a town w/an international border. Not Canada. Mexico. Yes the borders have become much stricter in recent times. But I really dont think the reason the Canadian government made is valid. They used that excuse but actually had other underlying issues. Down here its not getting into Mexico thats the problem. Its getting back into the USA thats the problem. Personally Id much rather visit Canada than Mexico these days. Much more Beautiful and alot less violence.

April 23, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Sunshine Girl *

@B lo me..All this is becoming so very confusing. I actually thought I was talking to you [The real one] the whole time. WOW! Well please forgive me. I didnt know you changed your name. Why didnt you tell me? I hope we got this all worked out now. No not yet b/c you havent told me your new name. Well all apologies and most sincerely. I hope I hear from you soon. Oh...And Happy Easter!

April 23, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  70. twisted

All b/s aside y r u racist even commenting just to spread hate last i checked in this country there is freedom of speech and expression everyone is not posed to agree just b/c u dont like it doesnt make it wrong. nobody says a word about goth music and culture

April 23, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  71. twisted

@all you tough talkers that claim not to like rap anyone of you that seems to just so happen to know "da game" is a member of the bloods listened to his 1st cd more than 1 song 2 know that

April 23, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Reena Dhaliwal

For those who have never been to the the US/Canada border shouldn't even be talking. US customs are soooo tough. It has nothing to do with Race. A lot of Americans think they are superior to all, I'm happy that Canadian customs are getting stricter. I had tickets to the show. I love the Game. Yes I hate that he didn't make it across. But if the Game was Canadian, he wouldn't have made it down south either. That's a fact. We just had Ice Cube, Rick Ross, T-pain, Jay-z here. They don't got records. End of story.

April 23, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Ray Jay

@JAY RAY: There is no such thing as a harmless rapper. They are part of the larger problem that keeps racism alive. The way they talk, act and behave in general makes us regular black people embarassed by our own kind. This rap culture cr@P HAS GOT TO STOP IF WE REALLY WANT TO GET ALONG!

April 23, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  74. twisted

@All racist you guys are funny thanks for the laughs its good you get all the anger and jealously off your cheast before you go back to work monday hate for your black boss to have to fire you or maybe your new black neighbor got a better deal on the house nextdoor that you origanlly wanted or maybe he has a new car its all ok just work harder you can also have these things b/c hating is not working for you

April 23, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  75. sunless

it's crap... get to that http://www.SUPERSONIC.US.COM

April 23, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  76. @N

Ur right JAY RAY!Canadians r weird!!!

April 23, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  77. pugsly

keep all that rapper trash down there

April 23, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  78. JAY RAY

Canada is still one of the most beautiful places there is. If i was a rich guy id move there in a second. If you love nature and not too many people around it is the place to be.

April 23, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  79. twisted

So if canada allowed hell's angels in to run drugs and carry out hits and denied 1 rapper with alleged ties to the bloods coming to perfrom what do they think he's going to sell dope from the stage

April 23, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  80. @N

@peace do mean peace comes in all colors or ur just callin people trash!?!well congrats ur trash too retart!!!!

April 23, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  81. JAY RAY

Canada used to be a cool place but now has become ultra conservatve. Shutting down 2 hemp companies. Arresting and sending the owners to the US for prosecution, etc. They give Randy Quaid sanctuary but wont let a harmless rapper enter the country. Canada has gotten to be a mighty strange country.

April 23, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  82. B lo me

@sunshine girl ive been using a new name i see u have been bubby bubby with the fake.

April 23, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  83. Snshine Girl *

@lachief12...Thought you knew..Wake up to reality buddy.

April 23, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  84. tanya b

*****ROLLING EYES.........of course we don't have any black ppl or gang members here right..........you're a stick in the mud.

April 23, 2011 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  85. lachief12

Canada didn't have a problem letting thousands of Hell's Angles come in and run dope, but wont allow ONE alleged Blood to visit. . . . . . . . . . I guess they aren't that different from the U. S. after all.

April 23, 2011 at 6:15 am | Report abuse |
  86. Sunshine Girl *

I mean really. Why is everyone getting so upset? Canada didnt want him there so what? I wouldnt want the likes of him/them at my house either. I call a spade a spade when I see one. I guess Canada did the same thing.

April 23, 2011 at 4:14 am | Report abuse |
  87. Sunshine Girl *

@B lo me...Wow! That surprized me. But really..Why do they always say that same ole worn out sh!t? God I cant stand that. FYI..I have no problem saying anything to anyone. I am no shrinking violet. And I see you arent either. Good for you. Love it! [Smiles & laughs!]

April 23, 2011 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  88. twisted

@ b lo me i know tough that through your computer so quiet down before u wake up your mama

April 23, 2011 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  89. Peace

Trash comes in all colors. Just my opinion.

April 23, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  90. @N

get him white dude!!!smack the black out of him!!he aint deservin to be black!!!

April 22, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  91. @N

get him white dude!!!

April 22, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  92. @N

April 22, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  93. B lo me

@twisted:
    twisted is how u end up if u tangle with me, BOY!

April 22, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  94. gino

I don't understand.....He looks like such a nice guy, seriously who gets tattoos on your face and neck.....By doing that the guy says hey world I don't ever plan on getting a job and work and if I ever go to prison I will be just fine. Good thing he can rap assuming he can.....

April 22, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  95. @N

wow b lo me i neva thought u would talk lik that!!!

April 22, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  96. @N

sorry but i dont really listen to rap that much or racist comments!!!!

April 22, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Visual Studio Programmer

He should really get a couple of more tattoos!!!!

April 22, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  98. twisted

@ b lo me u r a fairy boy never r u combat trained @ all other racist u all seem jealous u not black y r u even reading this article @ the guy with the funk comments lol! we all kniw white people smell like wet dogs when they sweat and have lice at some point in there life spray axe on that

April 22, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Black and Proud

for all the white people who are making comments racist ones at that, your only showing how ignorant and uneducated you are. I also bet my life that none of you would ever say that to the face of a black person, so hide behind your computers...Your showing True White Ignorance

April 22, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Devon Smith

Dont be so sure friend. I ve met many a white dude that will not hesitate to put it on a brutha.

April 25, 2011 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

Um, I think you mean "you're" showing (...) ignorance. Apparently, you're ignorant too. Speak English, not Ebonics.

April 25, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  100. itsame

Yea i get it your ex was black..Your point?

April 22, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  101. itsame

As for the actual issue if canada doesnt want an admitted gang banger in their country that is their right. it has nothing to do with race..

April 22, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  102. itsame

Damn cnn your moderators are on a perma-smoke break when it comes to these clowns but a well thought out comment is just not even posted

April 22, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Capt and Tennille

"Love, Love will keep us together"

Oh wait...that was years ago. Rap aint music. Rap is SH!T.

April 25, 2011 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  103. A CANADIAN

I see we caught another one..

April 22, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Superhiro

-Sigh- Does every story with a black person have to generate comments like these? C'mon people.

April 22, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Sunshine Girl *

You know they say when in Rome do as the Romans do. America get a clue.

April 22, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  106. twisted

Really?

April 22, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Heavenly Hera

Maybe if America did the same thing, alot of our inner cities would improve. But theres someone somewhere thats gonna turn it into a race thing. When we go to other countries we have to follow their laws whether we like/agree with them or not. Sorry Charlie!

April 22, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Superhiro

Not that I really care either way, but what's the point of denying him entry to the country? Are they afraid he's gonna like... bring the country down or something with his "gang ties"?

April 22, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • MensaGuy

Most people decide whom they wish to have as friends. So did Canada.

April 23, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Joseph

I think it was the right call. At this point we are starting to see the real good, great and outstanding. He didnt cut it. Not to say he cant do something he just was in a class of people who could out do him. http://hallen-innovations.com/Blogs

April 22, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Dept of Rap Names

We are sorry, but all the good rapper names are taken. The Game is the best we can come up with.

April 22, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Its a drive by

Perhaps we will get lucky and someone will shoot him in the face and it will lead to his death. Kinda like Natt DoggyStyle.

April 25, 2011 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  111. twisted

So Canada is saying he banging on wax he still robbing and selling dope or is this an overblown way of saying he not welcome to the great white north

April 22, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • General Chaos

If this walking talking piece of human excrement came knockin on my door I would shoot first and "ax" quesitons later.

April 25, 2011 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
  112. Rufus Leroy Washington

Damn! how can we pull the race card? the canadians didn't say it was cuz he black, they said it was cuz he's a thug and a gang member! Just DAMN!

April 22, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Jimbo von Winskinheimer

Ha ha ha! Game Over!

April 22, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sebastian Van Goober

I wish Canada would take him and keep his @SS. Send em all there.

April 25, 2011 at 7:37 am | Report abuse |