It's a boy for Jane Krakowski
April 22nd, 2011

It's a boy for Jane Krakowski

"30 Rock" star Jane Krakowski has landed a new role: first-time mom. The actress just gave birth to a baby boy!

Bennett Robert Godley was born to Krakowski and fiancé Robert Godley on April 13 in New York City, her rep tells CNN. The blond-haired bundle of joy is the couple's first child.

"Bennett is an amazing, healthy sweet boy and we are both just crazy in love with him," says Krakowski, who showed off her baby bump on last night's episode of "30 Rock" when her character, Jenna Maroney, contemplates having a child for publicity.

They seem to have babies on the brain over at the NBC series: Krakowski's co-star Tina Fey is also expecting a child and Elizabeth Banks welcomed son Felix in March.

Post by:
Filed under: 30 Rock • Celebrities • television

1. Tracie Austin

I am a "single" Mom..I tried the married thing and my ex beat the hell out of me. So, I am sorry that I am not barefoot and pregs in the kitchen making you dinner. I am not married and it isn’t due to a lack of morals, I am not married because it was unhealthy and unsafe for my daughter and myself. I would rather be single and happy than in a crap relationship just because the baby boomer generation thinks that it should be that way. My parents were and still are excellent parents. Just because someone has a child and isn't married doesn't mean there is a lack of morals or parenting skills...give me a break.

May 31, 2011 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
  2. SKY

I STILL SAY, YOU SHOULD GET MARRIED FIRST THEN HAVE YOUR BABIES....
    YES IT IS 2011 AND I BLAME THE LACK OF MORALS ON ALL THE RICH ACTORS WHO
    SET THE BAD EXAMPLE FOR YOUTHS.....YES A COW MAY DRY UP AND ITS MILK
    WILL SOUR – BUT THEY CAN STILL BE OF GOOD USE....JUST LIKE A COUPLE WHO
    MARRY IN THEIR YOUTH AND WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING TO SEE THEM GROW OLD
    TOGETHER!

April 26, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  3. The Real @N

@jody k sorry if i sounded a lil harsh i wasnt tryin to

April 24, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Hobart Felix Thomas Clauss

She is really a Superstar.

April 24, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Thomas Dad Clauss

I think she is really pretty.

April 24, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @N

@jody k i think u put ur comment on the wrong blog.mel was on the previous article.so go back unless u want to be here.

April 24, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  7. jody k

Mel Gibaon is awesome! always has been! So he got mad and ran his mouth..everyone has at one time or another. The only difference is that our every move or word isnt put out in public and used against us like celebs are. What a terrible thing for someone to have to go through!! Alex Baldwin went through the same thing as mel...so have so many others! While his rant was harsh, its understandable that in the heat of a moment a person can say the worst words in the world . His personal life should be his own...His acting is what i'm interested in...and what i've always loved so much. My opinion of him hasnt changed, because the only thing i have a right to judge him on is his acting.

April 24, 2011 at 5:33 am | Report abuse |
  8. joe

She really needs to buy some lips. What an ugly hump.

April 23, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. sl;

because one day the cow dries out and the milk goes sour

April 23, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  10. SKY

IF HE, SHE IS GOOD TO SLEEP WITH- THEY SHOULD BE GOOD TO MARRY
    THEY USE TO SAY WHY BUY A COW WHEN YOU CAN GET MILK FREE--
    GOD STANDARDS ARE NEVER OUT DATED ONLY MANKIND.

April 23, 2011 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
  11. Peace

A lot of marriages, due to pregnancy, usually end up in divorce. I agree, yes this is 2011. Not what parents wish for their daughters,(or sons)but, "stuff" happens. Gotta deal w/ what life hands you !

April 22, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @sky

Marriage is not for everyone. If it's meant to be, it will be. (With or without children). Young ladies can be good Moms without being married. This is 2011.

April 22, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Butt Turdle

SO...I just gave birth to 3 healthy butt Turdles.

April 22, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  14. SKY

FACT: SUCH A BAD EXAMPLE FOR YOUNG LADYS.....
    TO MARRY IS SO MUCH BETTER

April 22, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  15. cheefsfury

BABY FEVER IS ALL OVER 30 ROCK I JUST HOPE THAT TRACY MORGAN DONT GET KNOCKED UP NEXT

April 22, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |