Tiffany and Debbie Gibson to go on tour
April 19th, 2011

Tiffany and Debbie Gibson to go on tour

We can only hope they’re planning to perform in malls across the country: ‘80s singer Tiffany is working on tour dates with Debbie Gibson, according to the New York Post.

Tiffany, who’s currently touring for her release “Rose Tattoo,” told the Post that they’re planning to kick it old school.

"We want to journey through the '80s and all the artists who influenced us," she revealed, adding that covers of Reba McIntyre, Guns ‘N’ Roses and Stevie Nicks and even Broadway tunes aren’t out of the question for the performances. Plus, you know, their own songs, as well.

Of course, Tiffany and Gibson have already teamed up for a past project: SyFy’s “Mega Python vs. Gatoroid.” Perhaps they should consider joining their touring efforts with a few other '80s acts who are hitting the road.

Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. 6000mah行動電源

I all the time utilized to study article in news papers but now as I'm a user of net so from now I'm utilizing net for posts, due to internet. 6000mah行動電源 http://www.powerbankhq.com

June 22, 2013 at 5:16 am | Report abuse |
  2. Bob

I saw the show last night (reluctantly). Boy was I surprised. Tiffany has an amazingly powerful voice. I didn't know any of her old material. Her new material is country and was very good. Debbie Gibson did a few numbers from Broadway as well as her hits. Both worked the crowd very well and played a number of tunes from the 80's. For me the highlight was when Gibson came out and was singing at the edge of the stage. There were a bunch of young girls taking her picture and taking video not even 10 ft from me. She took one girls camera that was taking video and panned the crowd from the stage and then turned the camera on herself while singing and handed it back to the girl. Her and her friend were screaming and jumping up and down. It was priceless. I wasn't really a fan of either in the 80's but they did put on one hell of a good show.

July 30, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  3. DJ Duggy Day

Negativety gets u nowhere!
    Give these 2 stars of yesteryear a break! They put out some melodic pop tunes when the spotlight fell on them, and now they want to create a show around their hits, why not? If the New Kids and BSB can do it, then go for it Debbie and Tiffany!
    British singing star Lulu teamed up with Anastacia and Heather Small (M People) in the UK last year, and sold out all over the country! Go 4 it Girls!!!

May 26, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  4. KK

PLEASE!?? PRETTY PLEASE??!!

April 20, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  5. Bill & Ted

Dudes, they sucked then, they gotta suck even worse now! Fail!

April 20, 2011 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
  6. Brian

Awesome! I wish them the best. They both have talent, and are quite accomplished songwriters now.

April 20, 2011 at 6:16 am | Report abuse |
  7. michael de luna

well of course that would be a wonderful team up,who havent heard all this time and lost in your eyes? it would be nice to hear them those songs again after 3 decades....thumbs up for both of you!

April 20, 2011 at 3:50 am | Report abuse |
  8. B lo me

Lol! who

April 19, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Bobby B. Bottomblaster III

I have to agree with the simian from neverland,the hurling of waste upon these two would be fitting... .

April 19, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mormon

The wet dreams of many a current 30-40 year old men, back in the 80s...

April 19, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. TED

YEAH !

April 19, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Bubbles

Awesome,if Michael takes me..I can throw feces at them... .

April 19, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |