Who will be leaving 'Idol's' Top 8?
April 14th, 2011

Who will be leaving 'Idol's' Top 8?

Remember this scene from last week's "Idol?"

Talk about dramatic! I don't anticipate that tonight will be anywhere near as shocking as the elimination of Pia last week, but you never know.

I keep saying I won't do it, but this week I am going to predict that Paul, Haley and Stefano will be in the bottom three with Paul heading home.

Do you agree? Who are you pulling for? And don't forget to join me here live for the elimination results.

1. EDISON

QUIEN DEBE SER ELIMINADO ES EL STEFANO, QUE FALTA DE DIGNIDAD, PIA ES LA MEJOR DE LAS MUJERES , REALMENTE NO ENTIENDO ESTE PROGRAMA

April 17, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Effen Idiots!

Bottom 3: Randy, Steven, and J-Lo. Cancel now. Send everyone home!

April 15, 2011 at 6:29 am | Report abuse |
  3. Lindy

Paul, Haley and Stefano...bottom 3. I think Paul will go home even though I think Haley should. I'm just tired of her voice.

April 14, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  4. LP

Stephano, Paul and Jacob all deserve to be in the bottom three. Jacob has the pipes but is too preachy. Stephano is smarmy, and Paul is just ok.

April 14, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Raventapping

Stefano is going home

April 14, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Roxy

I think the bottom 3 will be Paul, Haley, and Casey. I like Haley, so I would hate for her to go. I am hoping Paul will go home as I really can't stand his singing!

April 14, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  7. moon627

I DO NOT AGREE ... Paul and Haley are fun to watch.

Stefano is kinda boring so i agree with him being in the bottom 3

I hope Scotty goes home – i am so sick of his creepy country music

April 14, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  8. chel

I don't think Paul should leave,he has a great voice,not the typical bubblegum pop.I miss Simon!He was honest,no one is stepping it up because the judges keep telling them that they are good every week,so they don't change anything.If song choice is so important then let the judges pick the songs each week that way we hear their best.

April 14, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Hmmm...

Bottom 3-Jacob, Paul,& Hailey. Anyone of them can go. (They're all going, sooner or later) I like Laurens voice, but she needs to get herself "moving" on that stage or she's in trouble !Everybody is unique, though.

April 14, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  10. sabrina

I dont like this..... i like paul

April 14, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |