Lady Gaga: I've never had plastic surgery
April 14th, 2011

Lady Gaga: I've never had plastic surgery

Lady Gaga may look a bit different these days than she did when she first arrived on the scene, but the pop superstar wants to get one thing straight: It’s not because she had plastic surgery.

Although those pointy protrusions she displayed on her face and shoulders at the Grammys and in her "Born This Way" music video seemed to mysteriously appear out of the blue, she explains in the May issue of Harper’s Bazaar that they’re not prosthetic – they’re her bones.

“They come out when I’m inspired,” Gaga says. “They've always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am."

And with a single titled “Born This Way,” is there ever a better time?

That song, by the way, was masterminded by the spirit of the late fashion icon Alexander McQueen, Gaga notes. (The music video, meanwhile, was inspired by "a lot of weed.")

"I think [McQueen] planned the whole thing," Gaga muses. "Right after he died, I wrote 'Born This Way.’” Further proof arrived when the song’s debut was moved up by the label to coincide with the one-year anniversary of his death.

“When I heard that, I knew he planned the whole damn thing," she says. "I didn’t even write that [expletive] song. He did!”

But back to those horns: Gaga swears they’re not the result of plastic surgery, and neither is anything else about her physicality, either.

Gaga explains that her physical changes are "artistic expression...It's a performance-art piece...I have never, ever encouraged my fans or anyone to harm themselves, nor do I romanticize masochism," she says.

Body modification for the sake of art is something entirely different than the plastic surgery of Hollywood, she argues. "How many models and actresses do you see on magazine covers who have brand-new faces and have had plastic surgery, while I myself have never had any plastic surgery? I am an artist, and I have the ability and the free will to choose the way the world will envision me."

Filed under: Celebrities • Lady Gaga • Music

1. motiurnuggeta

I like your surgery job very much
    cosmetic surgery

August 12, 2014 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  2. Kristy

Good for her. Personally, I underwent a cosmetic surgery by Dr. Jerome Edelstein, a tummy tuck and I love my results. I don't regret going through something like this and worth it! So, I recommend cosmetic surgery, but with moderation... to change small things. :)

July 1, 2013 at 3:30 am | Report abuse |
  3. grease is the word.

May 19, 2013 at 6:16 am | Report abuse |
  4. FILE THIS UNDER GREASE MAY

hahahahahaha

May 19, 2013 at 6:11 am | Report abuse |
  5. ALL FILES LOCKED UP....MOVE ON FOLKS...ITS STILL A JEALOUS NOT TALENT

May 11, 2013 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. 4 machines, fones and house camera...SEE YA SOON

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAA

May 11, 2013 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  7. reviewed: a year worth of wasted effort --

thanks

May 11, 2013 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  8. BOSS SAY THE LAW IS THE LAW GAGA...AND DAT IS DAT.

BUSINESS AS USUAL

May 11, 2013 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  9. BOSS SAY AIN'T HAPPENING GAGA...WE ALWAYS LISTEN TOO BOSS...

thanks

May 11, 2013 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  10. breast implants sydney

It is actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

May 7, 2012 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Kristle Lok

Everything is extremely open and really clear explanation of problems. was truly details. Your web site is quite useful. Many thanks for sharing.

December 7, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Chicago Botox

It is a new concept in wellness combining beauty and science for real aesthetic results. JW MedSpa is a top Chicago Botox, Chicago medspa and Chicago Liposuction where innovations in medical beauty are delivered in a luxurious spa environment.

October 19, 2011 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  13. Bobby

You know what guys, watch this and you'll find out everything you want to know :)
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBk22UhcJIo&w=640&h=390]

September 23, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Bonny

I just wanted to find out if she had plastic Surgery :/ turns out she hasen't, she smokes weed and she drinks, BUT EVERYONE SHUT UP CUS IT DOESN'T MATTER CUS SHE'S MORE HONEST THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!! :D nuff said.

September 23, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Ronny

This is toyed around with, i read the interview in Bazzar magazine, they are prosthetic ! She said so!

July 10, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Cassey

wel i do listen 2 the music,and luv d way she look....and the song judahz.........i love her costumes...........

June 7, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Stop needlessly insulting people, it's stupid

The main issue I have with Gaga is that people are calling her original when her whole "weirdo stage persona" sctick has been done before, albeit in a more tasteful and interesting manner. Anyone remember David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust persona and his androgynous appearance? How about Prince and his taste for controversy, androgyny and weird clothes? And Madonna? With her devoted slew of "wannabes" (Compare to Gaga's Little Monsters) and skimpy clothes? Note the similarities between "Express Yourself" and "Born this Way". Speaking of weirdos, how about Bjork, a much better musician with an equally strange wardrobe, if not stranger (and cooler)?
    Compared to the musicians mentioned above, Gaga simply seems to be trying too hard. She hides her uninspired music behind "outrageous" costumes and theatrics. The above musicians both have their natural weirdness AND intelligent, original music going for them. Therefore, while Gaga, I admit, has done some good things, like supporting gay rights, the same cannot be said for her music and her persona, both being ultimately uninspired and not as original as many people make them out to be.

May 22, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Other Edition

V MAGAZINE WITH LADY GAGA COVER, EXCLUSIVE VIDEO AND HER LAUNCH AS FASHION & ART COLUMNIST at Other Edition

May 12, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  19. Sam

I think that she looked alot better b4 he surgry by the way... I am writin this off my iPod touch

May 10, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Banjoleejones

I know that it is hard to make money out there these days. I am not saying she is not talented, but I think of all of the stars in the past like Gloria Estafan, Karen Carpenter, Donna Summer, and countless others who presented themselves in a way that made you respect them. I see Lady Gaga and I think of one thing: trash.

April 17, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  21. walter davis

at the end of the day, who has an article written about them that garners hundreds of comments? especially on such a simple thing like prosthetics as art....she's a master of publicity and will remain in the public eye as long as we keep caring :] i love her

April 17, 2011 at 3:39 am | Report abuse |
  22. ldk;

the video was a total rip off

April 17, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  23. Cait

"I have never, ever encouraged my fans or anyone to harm themselves, nor do I romanticize masochism"... So I guess it was another statement you were trying to make when you pretended to hang yourself on a meat hook at the infamous awards show performance, thats not sado-masochism at all, just artistic symbolism of how we shouldn't eat meat? Or maybe meat hooks are racist? I would agree with that one, I've known some very bigoted meat hooks in my day

April 16, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Cait

is she one of those reptilians I hear so much about from crazed stoners that believe in the New World Order? Go figure it would be her

April 16, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Sir Gogo

That nose of her is a lot different than the one she was born with. If she never had plastic surgery then she is Miss Potato Head.

April 15, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • missbehaven

Exactly!!!! Her nose is definitely different now. She is so full of it!

March 13, 2013 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  26. Bookenz

I believe her. If she had plastic surgery, she'd look better.

April 15, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Little Monster 28

Ok now I'm 12 years old and lady gaga is my role model bc she has been trough a lot and I know what that's like. If she wants to go get high to wright songs let her. Its not gonna hutr you any. If she wanted your opinion she would ask for it but she didn't so back off people will love her for her.

April 15, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Argle Bargle

She's right. No one would CHOOSE to be that ugly. Oh, wait...I forgot about MJ. But he probably woulda been fine if has nose hadn't fallen off. Did Lady Gaga get her name from the sounds her parents made as she was being born?

April 15, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  29. bufo

Gender reassignment is considered plastic surgery

April 15, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  30. LegendaryStick

She really should consider plastic surgery. That beak she calls a nose is officially out of control. When I see pics of her out of all the getup, blech!

April 15, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Larry

Heck, Gaga. Even I've had plastic surgery!!!!

April 15, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  32. style-delights

Wow..so you lok THAT good without any surgery GAGA???

April 15, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  33. opinionator

Is it me or does she look like some type if gargoyle or some other type of mythical creature kind of creepy

April 15, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Todd

uhh yeah. "Bad Romance" might as well be the anthem for Masochists International.

April 15, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  35. matty

When you wear that much make-up and no one's ever seen what you really look like, you don't need plastic surgery anyway. :)

April 15, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  36. MATT

Maybe she should try it.

April 15, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Name*

Lady Gaga is half male and half female since he / she has a Dickk ! She sucks Jajajajajajaja !

April 15, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Ga Peach

If she had plastic surgery, she should ask for her money back! I am not usually a basher but she put it out there!

April 15, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  39. nitrous

Of course she didn't have plastic surgery. No one would actually pay for a face like that… goodnight everybody!

April 15, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Sarah

I want to hear what she says when she turns 50! I'm sleeping in Smooth Sleepers – this tape you wear under your eyes to keep from wrinkling – I never thought I'd do that either, but it works and thats life!

April 15, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Yall are crazy

You guys are missing the point. Whether or not she writes her own songs, don't even matter. Just listen to the lyrics. They suck. It's filled with meaningless words and hidden messages. At least people like Frank Sinatra had an innocence about their songs, and they actually had good messages. Talking about how she wants to just dance and get drunk is def something that I don't want my kids to listen too. I will admit, she has a great voice, but she isn't using it the right way.Now as far as her beauty, who cares. To me, beauty is skin deep.

April 15, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  42. J

This article has almost 300 comments – she knows exactly what she is doing.

April 15, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  43. Ted Nugent

Gross. I guess gender reassignment doesn't count.

April 15, 2011 at 4:29 am | Report abuse |
  44. Chris (Little Monster)

Of course she's never had plastic surgery. Her new album isn't called "Born This Way" for nothing. She's proud of who she is. We as human beings are constantly evolving and changing, and Lady Gaga is no different. She's spoken of her physical insecurities before, and she has a great sense of humor about them. It takes a very strong and humble person to share a truly honest opinion of themselves. I understand that a lot of people don't "get" her, or find her to be too unusual. However, isn't unpredictability more enjoyable than plain and boring? I really encourage anyone who judges her to really do some research. Watch a few videos of her live shows, interviews, and early pre-Gaga performances. She really does have talent, and she is quite charming. Much love, Mother Monster! <3

April 15, 2011 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  45. Anti M.

Gaga is a wannabe Madonna, without the class. Googoo Gaga! She's a joke. Out for the bucks as far as I can tell. Who told her she had any talent? The world is Doomed to Scholck passing for music. Yuck. Stop the world, I Want to get off before it blows up. Yep.

April 15, 2011 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
  46. Royal

Whoever said that Lady Gaga wasn't talented are tragically ill informed. Do your research before you blast an artist you know absolutely nothing about. Lady Gaga attented NYU and majored in Music Theory and Composition. She is a classically trained pianist since the age of 4! She knows how to read and write music, Is fluent in many different styles of playing and composition, Jazz, blues, classical, etc...Her music today is primarily electronic/dance based music but it all starts at the piano which is were she begins writing most of her songs. She writes all of her lyrics, melodies, hooks etc...Her producers mostly aide in the technical aspect of music production. Look up her acoustic version of Paparazzi and Eh Eh (nothing else I can say) on Youtube. So there you go....

April 14, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  47. GaGafan2011

Well, for all you haters here saying that she can't play any instruments, is a terrible singer, thinks she doesn't write her own songs, and are just plain ignorant in your ways, go check Wikipedia for Christ sake.... She's been trained as a classic pianist and is actually one hell of a performer. she believes people should express themselves how they want, and also just for everyone to be accepted. If more people would listen to the actual meanings in her songs, and not listen to all this other pop garbage, then people would understand where she's coming from. I think it's sad when people feel so high and might by commenting on someone looks from behind a computer screen. you wouldn't have the balls to say it to her face now, would ya?

April 14, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • haha

Yes because Wikipedia is always correct and so reliable. I'm sure it's correct but have you heard the lyrics? She may be able to sing and compose notes, but she can't write good lyrics to save her life. Being a good writer is something they can't teach you in school.

April 15, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  48. Reality Check

Wait a minute.....it seems to me if you don't care what people think about you walking around in a "meat-dress" or being carried around in an egg, why would you care if people think you've had plastic surgery?

April 14, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Royal

Well if you read the whole article she pretty much explained why. Heres and exerpt: “I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop stars who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification,” she says.

April 14, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  49. YounanMarketingAndManagementAssociatesInc,Int'l Inst'r

Hey there all u fruits, I gonna make u toot...a line of da kill zoot, then u all gonna root for me to help recruit! Gayboyz!!! Gayboyz!!! Let's all get down and get bizzy wit da gayyyyboyz!! I wanna introduce u to my friend Ben....Ben Dover!!

April 14, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  50. edvhou812

Good for you, Stefani. Your music still sucks.

April 14, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  51. YounanMarketingAndManagementAssociatesInc,Int'l Inst'r

I am soliciting for male ho-mos that love fudge packing and knob schlobin! I am not into rude or crude behavior, just straight up rump pumpin da chumps with my lump!! Lube it up u pillow biters!!

April 14, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  52. newell

I am looking for gayboyz from the planet nurubi. Gaga isn't manly enough for me. If it doesn't have a dong bigger than 2", then it can't stack up against my tiny package!! I used Extenze to double my thimble and it made me feel soooo big. Now I can butt slam my buddy in da keister for maximum pleasure!!

April 14, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE_HCi4MZhs- WATCH THIS! THE NEXT JUSTIN BIEBER

April 14, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  54. joe

So long story short, she had plastic surgery but calls it body art modification. Sheesh

April 14, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Matt

Of course she hasn't had plastic surgery. People who have had it are usually at least somewhat attractive.

April 14, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  56. MJ

Uh.... where does she buy a coat to fit on herself now? Also, she condems all of Hollywood for plastic surgery, but it's okay to have someone do this to your bones? It's laughable and she has become a joke. Even my kids who used to like her think she is a freak now.

April 14, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  57. newell

She realy is an alien i knew it from the planet nurubi

April 14, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  58. YounanMarketingAndManagementAssociatesInc,Int'l Inst'r

i told you pervjerkasses to post my comments as logged. why do you keep pandering to jealous criminal deviant characters?

April 14, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Younan MarketingAnd ManagementAssociates Inc, Int'l Intst'r

pretty pretty pretty peggy sue was that old 45 record i can't remember the singer though. but i'm putting it with the oz black witch who wouldn't be the one who should be shown saying it cause gaga vomit is black witchcraft material.

April 14, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  60. james from tampa

While I am not a fan of her music you have to admit she is one hell of a performer. And big ups for representing those in the body mod community, we have been shunned far to long.

April 14, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  61. KC

Well, I must say I have never heard Lady Gaga perform. I only know about her because she wore meat one day and I saw it on the news...is she a man and does she/he actually sing well? Um whatever she is, of course, that thing on her right shoulder is def. body modification.

April 14, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Kristina

Her nose is significantly smaller than it was when she first started. Is that plastic surgery or artistic body modification?

April 14, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  63. slapsshot

Jeez, another "artiste" who takes themselves and their "craft" far too seriously.

This too, shall pass

April 14, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jonathan Baran

The whole point of being an artist is to not take things seriously! Can I have a moment of silence for this small chronic break?

April 14, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Amador

i just saw her in concert last friday... shes the real deal. and whether you think shes fake or not she's still the most powerful musician right now :P hahaha XOXOXO MOTHER MONSTER

April 14, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  65. huh?

Those things look like sub dermal implants

April 14, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Ray

The term 'artist' sure gets abused these days. Poor Alexander McQueen does not deserve his name being credited for post humusly writing some garbage pop song. Id certainly be rolling in my grave.
    Oh America, it's sad what you are becoming.

April 14, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  67. bman yo!

Gaga Winning!!!

April 14, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  68. sabrina

Man this is 2 funny

April 14, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  69. krehator

She needs some. She is butt ugly under all that makeup.

April 14, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Dawny

She had a nose job not long ago, that's not plastic surgery? http://www.celebrityplasticsurgery.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/lady_gaga_nose.jpg

And honestly who cares, if it makes you feel better go for it but it makes you look stupid when we all know you did have it done.

April 14, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  71. matt posten

ABDULLAH THE BUTCHER has never had plastic surgery either, though he has gone under the knife on many occasions.

April 14, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Mel

this report is a "social experiment" from cnn; n so funny.

April 14, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Bob

If not, she definitely should have. Her face could stop a clock!

April 14, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Bob

If she hasn't, she definitely should... Her face is bad news

April 14, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Me

– Cuckoo –

April 14, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Brad

I'd eat 'er.

April 14, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Actually, She DOES write her music

"Hey derp, she doesn't write her songs. Don't talk about stuff you don't know. You think record companies allow individuals like her to express ideas? I don't think so. They lay millions of dollars to people like Max Martin and the matrix for writing songs. Whether her name is on the liner notes or not, what did she really write? If she is so classically trained why does she never play any instrument and need to be saturated in autotune? I guess THATS talent."

^She does write her own music, and she always plays instruments live. She writes every single song on piano and she performs a lot of her music on piano at her shows. She has even come out to play drums for her opening band in some shows. The record companies may digitalize it, but live, its all her. Do your research.

April 14, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Ariana

Lady gaga is a mystical being that stands up for those who feel as if they are outcasts in society and her art is truly appreciated.

April 14, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Pakoh

I think she's a genius and all of you haters out there are just jealous. That woman is influencing your children more than you are! HAH! Yeah, while you're hatin' she's laughin' all the way to the bank.

April 14, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Hig/Loc

WoW...You can tell when you're on top...I've always been a fan of Gaga. At a time when pop music was dull and boring, she came in and made things exciting. If you want to believe it or not, she changed the game. Because of her, artists are more daring and more creative with their videos and their style. Pop was Gaganized. For those of you who says she doesn't compose her own music or write her own stuff, you clearly nave no idea what you're talking about. Watch her 2011 grammy performance. Watch her 2010 performance with Elton. The girl is talented. As an artist who doesn't view the world as plain black and white, she makes a tone of sense to me.

Watch this link I've posted of this interview she did with google. After watching this, I appreciated her even more.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNa_-1d_0tA&w=640&h=390]

April 14, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  81. mike

Twelve years ago, we called this Marilyn Manson.

April 14, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  82. poo poo john

She admitted taking drugs but the police are not doing anything? Must be on her payroll, those cops!

April 14, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Jo

Is anybody old enough to remember Alice Cooper? People called him weird, insane, disgusting, etc. Saw him in concert several times and although very bizarre, he was thoroughly entertaining. Gaga isn't my cup of tea but let her have her place in the vast world of music and artistic expression. There's plenty of room in the entertainment biz and we all have the freedom (thank God) to choose what moves us.

April 14, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  84. John

Just cuz I be a fairy, doesn't mean I iz a freak! Yeah, I love to pack fudge just like the next dude, but I also be livin da normal life! Just doin da dudes dat like my monster schlong!! U want some of dis??

April 14, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  85. rae

she really isnt that bad. When i was a teenager I had Marilyn Manson. I take Laddy Gaga with a grain of salt. Shes no big deal.

April 14, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  86. anonymous dirtbag

I am an anonymous dirtbag and I am a pillow biter. I love to get butt slammed in da pooper! I love to schlob da knob. Just waiting to get bent over my kitchen counter now and get the meat stick injection!!

April 14, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Justin

@ john.....you are probably a freak yourself. Freaks recognize Freaks!

April 14, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Panth

Does Gag-Gag think we are stupid? You can see the make-up line of the prosthetic on her shoulder, for pete's sake. If she has talent, she is ruining it with her quest to be rich, wierd, and famous. Is she richer than I? Sure, she is. But as far as I am concerned, she lacks a lot of class. I don't think she really is this strange; it's all marketing.

April 14, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Bruno

If she hasn't, she needs it. Moreover, just because Lady Goo Goo hasn't, doesn't mean her tranny alter-ego or former personalities didn't.

April 14, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  90. thunderbolt

What some people have to do, to so call(express) themselves today is a little over the top for my taste. I don't care for her music. I don't care for her dress. I wouldn't pay to see her. But hey, thats just me,If she has someone willing to pay, to see her show, so be it.

April 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Garrett

she's so gorgeous and talented. Its great to see a star and role model that isn't plastic and fake. She's borken the mold and is just what her Little Monsters have needed. Love you Mother Monster xoxox

April 14, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  92. john

FREAK ... absolute , total FREAK . End of discussion !

April 14, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Switch Hitter

let
    go

April 14, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Newyorker

I wanna hook up with dat Cletus dude. Sounds like he is a real winner with a fat package. I iz gonna wrangle dat schlong and ride da disco stick all night long!!

April 14, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Some anonymous dirtbag who steals others' names

I am an ignorant sh8thead who thinks it's funny to make fun of people who are different. I am a lowlife and a total waste of space.

April 14, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  95. John (a rich engineer)

I may be rich but I am also a fudge packing pillow biter! I love to get butt slammed in da keister by big ol schlongs! Let's hook up and bend each other over da countertop and lube it up!!!

April 14, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Garrett

I don't see as to why this is so mattersome to all of you. She is actually trained she's played piano since she was four, she's a dedicated musician and although many of you may not like her she is an artist. I don't understand why all of you are bad mouthing her, she's a person just like the rest of us let her do what she needs and wants. If this is her lifestyle, which it is, i say great for her. I would prefer to have eclectic and avant garde people in this world than babbling morons. People are so full of hate and i don't understand it. Whats the point of hating on her? Lets see you get on stage in clothing like hers, sing her songs(that she does write), and handle how the media treats you.

April 14, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Newyorker

Also, the average age of posters on this article is about 6.

April 14, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Newyorker

I enjoy trollin the Chelsea nightclubs for gayboyz and ones looking to take a peter right in da cornholio! I iz ready to pack some fudge right now!! I love bein a pillow biter!!

April 14, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doug

BTW my name is Doug, not Newyorker. I hate gays because unlike me they have pen1ses.

April 14, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  99. cletus

Personally, I can think of a lot of things to improve with surgery other than getting horns attached to my shoulders. Well, I guess it does draw attention away from that face. Mission accomplished!

April 14, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Newyorker

The average IQ of the posters on this article is lower than 70, the limit for mental retardation.

April 14, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Danimal

I am a fairy and a fruit! I love to take a giant jig-a-boo meat stick in my poop chute! I really wanna hook up with some dudes and play hide the sausage!! I be ready to bend over for my butt buddy right now!!

April 14, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Newyorker

So when did being a creative artist become a bad thing in America? It must have something to do with the bad economy. People who hate their own lives seem to be venting their frustration by attacking someone who is clearly doing a lot better than they are. Otherwise why even take the time to tear down a successful artist? What do you have to gain, besides feeling less bad about your own pathetic existence?

April 14, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cletus

So...basically you calling everyone pathetic is different how? Oh, I guess you needed a pick me up.

April 14, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Newyorker

@Cletus: No, only those who hate others for no reason other than jealousy. My post was directed toward ignorant haters. You would know if you had bothered to read it before running your mouth off.

April 14, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cletus

Try reading your post about everyone's IQ? D-Bag!!

April 14, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Newyorker

Obviously you don't understand what the word 'average IQ' means. It does not apply to everyone, just the average poster.

April 14, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  103. i cant belive is not butter

Leave him alone!!!!!! You bastrdsssss! Leave him aloneeeee! What did he ever do to youuuuuu! Leave him/her alone!!!!!

April 14, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Leroy McMath

Wow! That is some impressive use of the english language!! Maybe u should stick with math, McMath. Actually that would probably be very poor as well! I didn't think anyone other than a 3 year hold could butcher so many words in a short sentence!!

April 14, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Alex

People will say anything on the internet to put another person down. Sad.

April 14, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Doug

I am a butt pirate and love to ram dudes in da pooper with my tiny disco stick. I just wanna schlob the knob!! Any gayboyz wanna play??

April 14, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Shannon Nutt

Like Madonna before her, Lady Gaga is brilliant at marketing...she knows exactly what to say/do to get people's attention. She's has as much business talent as she does musical talent...and that means she's going to be in the spotlight for a LONG time.

April 14, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Marc

What a weird freak! She should consider plastic surgery for that ugly face of hers!

April 14, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  109. amar wason

shes wild.

April 14, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  110. celticfaerie

Hilarious how so many Gaga fans defend her with the whole "performance art" thing. Yet, I'm sure if they ever got the chance to see real performance art (such as Chris Burden) they'd be the ones calling "freak".

April 14, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Dsn63

We think she's beautiful,her face looks just like ours! Signed The Rats That Roam The Sewers Of New York.

April 14, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Ken

Too bad. She could use some.

April 14, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Meh

Ok im lost...is she proud of her work or is she just a dope fiend?

April 14, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Leroy McMath

Is this for real? The Gags really has alien points on her shoulders?

She is really neat and artistic!

April 14, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Hmmm...

1st of all, I am not a GaGa fan, period. Looking back, does the name Elton John ring a bell ? Hear them saying ha ha, all the way to the bank ? No comparison of the 2, just costumes.

April 14, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Joe Despres

Considering she's not attractive, I can believe she hasn't had surgery. The 'bones' are just prosthetics, you'd have to be a moron to believe they are real.

April 14, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Junior

Read between the lines on what GaGa is saying – we know she's never had surgery. No boobs and a penis confirm that. I'm not a fan, and some of the songs and antics are awful, but the thing has talent. I saw a performance on SNL where it sat behind a piano and played solo and sang and it was great. So just because you don’t like the music genre, you cant accuse the artist of not having talent. And yes, I do think its a man and I do feel drugs and alcohol are begin to slip into the mix.....

April 14, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  118. i cant belive is not butter

I agree the fella has talent. But what really gets me about him, is the bull story he was born half woman half man and that really he was a woman but the parents chose wrong and she is now stuck in this grizzly body....I wish she man up and have some balls to say that he is a gay man .instead of this lie of a story.....fffknnn fffgggg

April 14, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Danimal

I love it! The haters are out today! If you truely believe she is talentless then you really don't understand anything about entertainment. Shut up cause you are looking stupid. No, she's not Sinatra, Garland or Motzart. She ( and yes she is a she)ia a pop star who is having fun with her creativity. Your approval is NOT required.

April 14, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Ty

Of course u haven't had plastic surgery look at her! I dunno what's worse, her doing all this crap or the fact people think she's a good singer.

April 14, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  121. julie

She is not only stupid she is a liar. Wouldn't do anything to harm her body????? Weed!!! Double standards... I will do what I want while judging others. Narcisstic ass

April 14, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Danimal

Julie, You seem to be the one who's judging. I didn't read anything about GaGa judging anyone, just defending herself from rumors, started by jealous haters like yourself. You are forgiven for your anger tho, I bet it's hard work, working the french fryer all day.

April 14, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Superhiro

Wow... someone needs to take away her crack pipe.

April 14, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Dave

CNN when did you become a gossip magazine?
    Lady Gaga 'I've never had plastic surgery'
    C'mon CNN. I know you're viewers are way down, but don't drop yoruself to these levels of pettiness.
    Also, all the comments about 'talenless, ugly, she needs it, etc.' Man, for real? What does that say about your lives, guy? Very sad.

April 14, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  124. hockster

She should consider having plastic surgery because if you take away the fancy makeup, hairdo and clothes, she's quite plain.

April 14, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  125. FROGGIE

ANTICHRIST

April 14, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  126. gaga lover

why be negative about physical looks? that goes to show the nature of civilization. bunch of shallow thinkers

April 14, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Joel

wow talk about ugly yeesh

April 14, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  128. suzi starz n peace

i love that lady gaga sings about expressing and loving yourself (tho song sounds almost too similar to madonna's). Hey its ok to be gay and be out about it! but think its sad and unfortunate that she is promoting an image of it being ok to express yourself by smoking weed to be artistic and creative. That is going too far. There r too many drug users-esp. Alcoholics- out there already and too many people dying over it. Can someone write a song about that please (while sober!!!)

April 14, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  129. wildwoman46

If this is really her then she is an alien.

April 14, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  130. dx2718

First of all, she's twenty-something. Ask her again in another couple of decades. However, given her elaborate costumes, she doesn't need to worry about the way she looks naturally since nobody's ever going to see that!

April 14, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Mike K

Not to get off the subject. But when did the schools of this country stop requiring students to learn how to spell and compose proper sentences? Does anyone proofread what they write here or even know how to compose a sentence? Before so many of you jump at the chance to criticize others take a long look at yourself and your own life first.

April 14, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  132. pk

go to goodplasticsurgery.com and look at her nose. She has had it done.

She is full of it.... the most tragic part of all this is that people buy into her crap.

April 14, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Dr. Blade

Lady Gaga may not have plastic surgery ....but if she continues to fall off pianos....it won't be long.

April 14, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Evel Knievel

She needs to have plastic surgery to remove her d0ng.

April 14, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Peezy

I went to high school with her. She definitely had a nose job. I have proof!!

April 14, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  136. What?!?

Now I can sleep again.

April 14, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Ryan

Maybe she SHOULD get some. It might help that fugly thing.

April 14, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  138. louis jackson

You are way more pretty than jennifer lopez of course there jealous of,your natural beauity.:-)

April 14, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Paul B

I don't care if you think she's ugly, a hermaphrodite, has bones protruding from her face – she's not talentless. Let's see you play the piano at 4 – self taught I might add – like she did. Let's see you win multiple Grammys. I'm so glad that there is a famous person for a younger generation to look up to who teaches that it's okay to be who you are. People who bash her and other people are sitting in their offices – unknown to the world – making a billionth of what she makes. She's beating you all the way to the bank. Envy isn't masked in petty remarks and snide comments.

April 14, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leroy McMath

there already is someone young people can look up to and know that it's alright to be different.

His name is Barney.

He's laughing at you all the way to the bank Paulie B.

April 14, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paul B

Erm... Leroy – your response didn't make sense in relation to my post – at all. But A for effort... !

April 14, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • none

Grammys these days mean nothing, anyone with a team of people behind them auto tune wins grammys these days.

April 14, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  140. citizenUSA

Shame to be so talented but apparently rather bizzare. I've got lots of great jokes about bones coming out when inspired but I'm being good today, (they wouldn't post anyway). You can see the skin's color variation and prosthetic skin material on her shoulder pictured above.

April 14, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big John

My bone comes out when thinking about you.

April 14, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • citizenUSA

Even though other gay men have found me attractive, you and they have really bad taste.

April 14, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • citizenUSA

Also... if you have to put "big" in front of your name, we all know you're either just obese and/or tall.

April 14, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  141. clifton sanitago

Didn't know people put real names on this stuff. You are probably on of the people who go to gaga concerts and play with yourself while watching her videos.

April 14, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  142. B lo me

Her fans call it art but come on this girl wore a raw meat dress and make up cant hide ugly she fell off the ugly tree as a child and hit every branch on the way down and bounced off the trunk but she has a following of loyal dumba**es that love her stolen material

April 14, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  143. clifton sanitago

Seriously, if you have so much creativity then invent something. It is ridiculous that idiocy like this is considered art and this stuff makes people millions because of the idiots dumb enough to buy verbal vomit like pop artists spew to a realm of people with low self esteem and below average I.Q. levels. There is not talent in the entertainment industry and artistic expression is another word for stating "I am too dumb to do something productive" while scientists and engineers like myself make all of this possible and get paid a modest amount for producing the means to make this all possible...and for what? A talentless, redone Madonna making money off of looking like its Halloween 24/7. It's not called hating is called having the ability to realize society, as a whole, is insanely stupid.

April 14, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • i cant belive is not butter

You are a scientist? Did not know there were any mexicans smart enough to be scientist...qqz

April 14, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • John (a rich engineer)

Stop whining about your lot in life Clifton and we will stop thinking you are a loser. Lady Gaga is rich because she is unique and entertaining and people are willing to pay for that uniqueness and entertainment. You could do something like I did and create something unique with your engineering skills and hence make some very good money. However, you are easily replaced (unlike Gaga) and hence you do not.

For all those that consider Lady Gaga to have no talent, you obviously have no clue. If you have ever heard her sing, not on a record, but live or at least live TV, you will realize she actually have a very good voice (better than Madonna and I like Madonna). She also writes her own songs, some of the top selling musical works of the last decade. Call her what you want, but she has far more unique and frankly marketable talent than likely anyone who is writing comments here and I will include myself in that wholeheartedly.

Ok, the likely prostethic shoulder things are a bit freakly. Did it impact your life negatively? No. So get over it.

April 14, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  144. sheenius

Dont be hating on her, obviously she is winning! I let her stick her disco stick in me and then we shared some tiger blood.

April 14, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Greg187

I'd do her. So would you.

April 14, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Chalie

"Lady Gaga: I've never had plastic surgery"
    _______________________________________

That's too bad because she needs it really bad.

April 14, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  147. izon francisco

i am lady gaga fan im so addicted to her. she is so different to the other artist that's why i really really like her
    when lady gaga is not in music industry. my first singer in my genaration i like is regina spektor
    when lady gaga enter she is the person i like.
    i love weirdo thing artist like amy winehouse
    weither lady gaga have a dick i dont care weither lady gaga had plastik sergury i dont care
    weither lady gaga have lots of tattoos i dont care l still love gaga

April 14, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  148. i cant belive is not butter

I think the stage name goes well with him,.
    You meet in the bar ,you have a few drinks with what you think is a her,she takes you home and you" GAGA"

April 14, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  149. i cant belive is not butter

I do think the dude is a weirdo , but come on ,that pocker face song is catchy?and the ten inch penis sure come in handy for his boy toy...lol

April 14, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Nick

Lady Gag Ga = Madonna wanna be.......gaga is a no talent freak. The next Amy Whinehouse, and will follow in her footsteps and will be in a drug treatment facility in about a year. Just as soon as her star begins to fade. And oh yeah, we're supposed to believe those "protrusions" are her bones, when you can clearly see the line of demarkation between the latex prosthetic and her skin. She must think people are really stupid, I guess her loyal fans(all 1o of them) really are. What a talentless piece of feces...........

April 14, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Danimal

Poor Nick. You aren't smart enough to see she is having some fun with the media (and you obviously). Ever heard of performance art? Look it up. To your surprise this has been done by other artists. Alice Cooper, David Bowie, Grace Jones...all did it. Will it crush you if I reveal to you that Pee Wee Herman isn't realy a little boy? It's true! He says he is when he's on stage, but he's not and Gaga doesn't really have bones and horns coming out of her body on stage. Freaky and confusing right? Wow grow up!

April 14, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Ike

The only talent Lady Gaga has is that she knows how to grab attention and keep it...at least until people catch on that she can't really sing. Yes, she is artistic...looks like a Picasso painting. She is a weirded out version of Madonna and at least Madonna could sing. Unfortunately a lot of performers today fall into the same category...Katy Perry, etc. Pink can sing and yet her songs have gotten to sound more like Katy Perry and Lady Gaga recently...extremely beat driven with no melody and no content. Go, Lady Gaga, Go...far awayyyyyyyyy!

April 14, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Truthhurts

Kim Kardashian = Results after Plastic Surgery

Lady Gaga= Results after Plane crash. Into Molten Lava.

April 14, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Roomie Rob

"Lady Gaga= Results after Plane crash. Into Molten Lava."

...No no. That's Joan Rivers, silly.

April 14, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hef

I'd put neither in my centerfold.

April 14, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Danimal

Oooh, good one fatty. Shouldn't you be in school or is it recess? Your comments make you sound either 8 years old or else you may be retarded. Sorry, the truth does hurt doesn't it? Haha Lame!

April 14, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Jimmy Crack Corn

Remember when the media used to shove Amy Winehouse down our thoats? But we resisted and now you never hear about her. Could you people please do the same for Lady Gaga? She's just as disgusting but doesn't write songs about going to rehab.

April 14, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Danimal

Hey Jimmy Crack Corn...I don't care! To bring up Amy Winehouse as an example of how "the media" forces entertainers on us is absurd! Amy faded away as did hundreds of other artists, your argument isn't valid. Gaga started from the streets and clubs of NYC and is a self made performer.Some day she will fade away, like Madonna, Cyndie Lauper and Whitney all have. She's not a package that was "put together" like the Jackson 5, Backstreet Boys and even the Beatles. If you dislike her... fine. No one cares. So go listen to Kanye or whoever you do like. Ok?

April 14, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  154. RobertFTL

A lot of haters on this message board…it’s very clear that everyone has their own insecurities and have been bullied themselves. I just saw Lady Gaga last night in Miami with front row seats. For one thing, she does not lip sync and secondly she is very attractive and provocative in person. A true performer!

April 14, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wood Nymph

@ Rob.

First all Rob...Im a fruit loop and like to get it on with Men. Did Gaga pull out her greasy pole and show it? Does she have a fat one?

April 14, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  155. thom

Yeah, no kidding she hasn't had surgery – she is still BUTT UGLY.

April 14, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Summer819

Yeah. They're her bones. That's why you can see clearly where the makeup artist or whomever put them on her skin.

Can we be done with her yet? I don't mind her songs – she's got a great voice, but I'm over her trying to pretend like she's this mysterious, other-worldly creature. No, honey. You're not.

April 14, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Bone R Boy

She can ram that bone-R up my dookee hole.

April 14, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  158. Phl

Very ugly without the spackle!

April 14, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  159. Big Ben

Plastic surgery can fix a lot of things...but it can't fix UGLY. Gaga is smart enough to recognize this...Hence all the costumes and makeup...

April 14, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  160. poop

Nose jobs count as plastic surgery.

April 14, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  161. RUDaft

If she paid to look that bad, she's dumber than I thought.

April 14, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Dick Hertz

If she did then she sure didn't get her monies worth.

April 14, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  163. IchI

He, I mean she needs it. Dried up turtle face looking brawd.

April 14, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  164. the_dude

She was great on that Mr Belvedere tv show a while back.

April 14, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  165. HotDog

With a face like that, who actually believed she got any type of plastic surgery?

April 14, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  166. erich2112x

You need some.

April 14, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  167. Leroy McMath

How can these mindless minions actually think this idiot is talented? The things they say reminds me of how kids would describe Hannah Montana.

Gaga, the Hannah Montana for adults who want to feel artistic.

What a joke. You all look like fools and will be embarrassed someday soon.

April 14, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  168. Eric Nicolas

She may be in danger of developing BYOBS, or "Buying Your Own Bullsh**t"

April 14, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  169. zappafrank

Obviously; otherwise she'd make herself attractive.

April 14, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  170. Ituri

Better a real person who's had some "work" done than a judgmental cocaine hooked wh ore.

Like her music, its catchy, but other than that I like my performers to STFU and sing. For some reason, idiots with a good voice and a mediocre song writer thinks we suddenly care what they think about unrelated topics when they "get known."

April 14, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  171. goo goo gaga?

Oh wait, I forgot, all artists are "misunderstood"...

April 14, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  172. goo goo gaga?

Lady GaGa, put down the pipe please. I have no idea what the hell you're talking about!!hahaha seriously... What the hell.. I used to be a big fan, now she's just running out of ideas/steam and is completely drugged or something...

April 14, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  173. CanadaSays

hahaha

April 14, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  174. lady rc

She knows how to grab everyone attention.. All these comments are proof. Regardless what she says and do she has your attention.. She knows what she's doing

April 14, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  175. lady rc

She knows how to grab everyone attention.. All these comments sre proof. Regyardless what she says and do she has your attention.. She knows what she's doing

April 14, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  176. Devara

Put that thing away before you put someone's eye out with it!

April 14, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  177. Jim

So what! What she's like 25 or something? Amazing! Give me a break. Call me when she's 40+.

April 14, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  178. Devara

Obviously no surgery. Nobody could have work done and still look that bad. Well, maybe Joan Rivers.

April 14, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  179. heehee

She didn't have plastic surgery she was just BOOORNN THIS WAY!!

April 14, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  180. Lina

I think they are her real bones..i cant really tell though

April 14, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Leticia

What are you talking about????

April 14, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
    • mcmasehere

OH YEAH......as a mid-wife........I deliver horn shouldered babies at least 10 times a week!!!!!!!!! ................... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      LMAO!!!!!!!!

April 14, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  181. No one finds it odd...

that she bald faced lies in just about every one of her press releases?

April 14, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  182. Puppet Master

I believe her. She is already pure plastic. Like a Halloween Madonna doll sold in isle 2 in Toy Land.

April 14, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  183. Monk

Yep, laughing at the fools all the way to the bank.

April 14, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  184. Rock Historian

Lady Gaga is the best thing to happen since England Dan & John Ford Coley.

April 14, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  185. Aztrazolo

I have also never had plastic surgery. So...there's that. I guess you all can go back to what you were doing. That's all I had.

April 14, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  186. Katie

Who gives a rats butt if she did or didn't..

April 14, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  187. Mya

She looks like she hasn't had any plastic surgery but her cheeks do...

April 14, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  188. Cheshire

I <3 gaga =]

April 14, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  189. B lo me

Drugs and alcohol maybe y she dresses the way she does

April 14, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  190. Dan

I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga, my tastes lay elsewhere. But, I wish her the best of luck. If you can create sch a loyal fanbase than good on you.. I abhor he word 'Haters' It's so stupid to hear all the time. But, I just don't get why everyone here needs to express a cynical, bitter, consistently negative and sarcastic opinion on her..

Don't like her? Think she's a hack? Keep your opinions t yourself. It's almost as if none of your mothers hadn't taught "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all."

April 14, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  191. Barry

Who cares! She is a piece of contemporary trash! What is with this "Gaga" name? A complete joke.

April 14, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Lucygal

Barry, Gaga's name derives from the song by Queen, "Radio Gaga". Poor Queen..what an insult to them.

April 14, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  192. Psychiatrist

This woman is out of her God-damn mind. She can't even speak coherently. Nothing she says makes any sort of sense. She will have a psychotic break within the year.

April 14, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • mcmasehere

HOW RIGHT YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You took the bones right out of my shoulders!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 14, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  193. somebody

Yeah right its her bones...disgusting!!

April 14, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  194. the_dude

You people are just jealous. I thought she was great as donna summer on the hit tv show 90210

April 14, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  195. Arthur

OH, you all are just jealous haters!

April 14, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  196. Truthwillsetyoufree

Ya, this weird looking is natural...

April 14, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  197. Erica R.

Ok... What on earth is she talking about? Body modification – plastic surgery: same difference. Really all this artistic double talk is incredibly irritating."Someone" is trying too hard. Just write good music and enjoy the ride while your still up there, honey.

April 14, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  198. justpaul

I do not understand the allure of this woman. Her big hit is a blatant rip-off of Madonna's "Express Yourself" and her whole act is a rehash of Madonna circa 1989.

April 14, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  199. Put her down

– in reference to her aroused man part

April 14, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  200. JustPassingBy

see kids, this is why you should NOT do drugs or worship Satan

April 14, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Kids

Because worshiping God and using legal drugs (like alcohol and cigarettes) is any better? Try again..

April 14, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  201. DJ

Who the hell thought the bones were real in the first place? Did she think she was fooling us? Did the media think she was fooling us? Of course they're props.

April 14, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Erica

Thank you! I was so confused by this article implying that people thought the weird shoulder things are real.

April 14, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  202. Nutsy-CooCoo

If the skin sweats and the prostetic doesn't....

April 14, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  203. Jed

Ha ha, Charlie Sheen is finished. Gaga is the new freak that everyone will follow. At least Gaga has some talent.

April 14, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • mcmasehere

HEY....Hold on....Alteast Charlie speaks the trueth (as he sees it thru his haze) and does not claim to be "Born that way" LOL!! He still is true to who he really is...a man with a penis.
      With Lady GAGA (lady?...not) she is very good at hiding that penis and her fake deviled horned shoulders are nicely done!
      Its obvious she was NOT born that way...I personally think she was BONED that way! LOL!!!!

April 14, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  204. WM

Who is this chick kidding!! It is stage makeup.. She is silly..... She needs to back off the drugs....

April 14, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  205. Brock Peek

Ok, as a fan of hers i must say I understand the idea the prosthetic bones and calling them real. Its a metaphor and symbolism for coming into your true colors. It is a show and yes it is attention grabbing. But the fools and uneducated losers on here claiming she has a penis are just envious of her fame and success. Those who can appreciate and art form that promotes a message of self love can appreciate Lady Gaga, all those who cant need to get a grip and be respectful of different people. That is more important than the BS penis jokes people are throwing around.

April 14, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • CLC

@ Brock I couldn't agree more! Jealousy and envy are terrible things. I love everything about Gaga and I'm smart enough to see and understand her art form. I think we have become accustomed to seeing musicians as celebrities not as artists. Lady Gaga is the first person in awhile who has embraced both celebrity and art. People just don't like change or difference. Luckily those people don't matter!

April 14, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Cali

Could not have said it better myself! People are haters

April 14, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • julie

Its totally cool to be different, she is a self indulgent jerk who judges others while shouting equality for those who are different. She needs to shut up and lead by example.

April 14, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richk

Sorry "Brock" but Gaga is just another pop-contrivance. There is NOTHING original about her. The music sounds like bad club beats. FAIL

April 15, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barnacle Bill

CLC nonsensically blithered: "Jealousy and envy are terrible things. I love everything about Gaga and I'm smart enough to see and understand her art form"

Translation, "I'm a fanatic, and I think I'm smart".

Yes on 1, NO on 2. You are not smart. Gaga does not make smart music. What you are is a lemming with little knowledge of music. Gaga makes very average music; it's all about show. When ya ain't got no substance, you gotta go with show, because any imbecile can appreciate show.

April 15, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anthony

I think the whole "she's s man" came from an interview a few years ago when she wasn't nearly as popular as she is now. She made a tongue in cheek comment about having "both" and it was "no big deal". What she didn't expect was for the quote to spread (why would it with the internet and all?) So now she has to endure all of the "man" comments. Price to pay for fame I guess. Having said that, while I don't consider myself a fan, I think she's got some catchy tunes and she's doin what she wants and you can't fault her for that. Plus she's a gazillionaire. Must be doin something right.

April 15, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  206. Bill D.

Her body may be real – but everything else about her is false.

April 14, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  207. Mana

What a freak!

April 14, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  208. Jim

What a joke this woman is.

April 14, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  209. steeve-o

You can tell the protrusions are stage makeup prosthetics. It's obvious she hasn't had plastic surgery. C'mon, she's a dog. If she had plastic surgery she should sue the b@stard. Maybe she should laser some of those trashy DIY tattoos.

April 14, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  210. Cat

She's just ugly for real!

April 14, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  211. B lo me

Lmao!!!!! who the hell cares

April 14, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Yes I'm sure it is big.. haha.. Remember he wrote the song born this way.. Pretty obvious what he wrote that song about..

April 14, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  212. LEEl

She might need to back off the drugs and alcohol a while.

April 14, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
    • derp

"It is amazing how people with zero talent and less than attractive attributes can be so popular. Must make real stars like Bennett, Sinatra etc cringe"

While I am no fan of Lady Gaga, the above statement is about the dumbest thing I have read all day. Gaga is a classicly trained composer who plays several instruuments and writes all of her own compositions. Sinatra was a singer who did not solely compose a single song. Who was more talented?

April 14, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • opinion

what a nut !!!

April 14, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • caveman

Aw comon'.. she can't be THAT bad.. You know you'd snuggle up to it during a cold winter night :)

April 14, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Disappointed in music...

April 14, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Herther 73

Well, she definitely NEEDS plastic surgery.

April 14, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • ATPMSD

Take your own advice "Disappointed in music..." GaGa wrote songs for other artists long before she went out on her own. And if you ever watched you would see she plays piano. You can also find YouTube videos of her visiting radio stations where she sits down at the Piano and plays.

April 14, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Raevyn

I love how articles about Gaga bring out all you haters in droves, spewing your lies and showing your ignorance. Whether it be about her gender, her looks, her writing, her singing, you just can't believe that someone who scares the crap out of you with their success, their talent, and their popularity is someone who instantly brings out the redneck hillbilly in you. It has to be that, because if you simply disliked her, you wouldn't have to lie, belittle, and vilify her so vehemently. Your passionate hatred just shows your fear, lack of talent, and inability to recognize good art.

April 14, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dianasays

This comment is the Joke of the Day must be on drugs, you really think this is talent?

April 14, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • jon

@Alex: That's a good point comparing her to the talents of someone like Sinatra. You should appreciate how difficult it must be as a young and popular musician with absolutely no ties to the mob, where she could otherwise hire a hitman or two to silence her critics.

April 14, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Smoking Baby

Is it true that GaGa is really a man? And the costumes and makeup are just a front to hide his gender? I keep seeing articles about this and I'm wondering if there is any truth to those claims.

April 14, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doug

To everyone who is claiming she can't play and doesn't play, I know you're wrong.
      How? Because I have been a music industry pro for well over 30 years and all I had to do was watch her on Saturday Night Live to know she was really playing and singing live.
      Next time you want to make an uninformed comment, think twice.

April 14, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • erroronline

I think its a man.

April 14, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • erroronline

She is regurgitating disco ala Grace Jones, and its a man y'all , its a man!

April 14, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Well I'm not the worlds most masculine man. But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man. And so is GaGa..

April 14, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scarlet

I agree, the girl is doing way too much drugs or is just really out there! If you look closely at pictures of her "real bones" protruding, you can see that they are not under her skin by any means. It looks like some sort of laytex protrusions on the outside of her skin because it doesn't match her skin on her arms and is distinctly a different texture. I like some of her music and I loved Madonna...both are Queens of Publicity! They know how to work it and have people talking about them, after all, in the music business, any publicity is good publicity, PLUS it is FREE publicity! She has everyone talking about her and that was the goal..I still think she is very weird, but good for her to get so much attention and not have to spend a dime on publicity! ;)

April 14, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve Gaynor

I turn "Born This Way" off every time it comes on. It is a rip off of "Express Yourself" with a little "Vogue" thrown in. Madonna did it much better. I did like "Poker Face", however.

April 14, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ray

Well DANG! She should, she's FUGLY!

April 14, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • disappointed in music is a dumba$$

@disappointed in music: Of course she writes her own music, and have you even bothered listening to her songs? She hardly uses autotunes, and you see her playing the piano at every single concert, even on SNL she would stop playing and engage the audience just to show she wasn't lipsynching like other pop princesses out there. You want to hate on pop music that's fine, but maybe you should aim your sights on those that actually DON'T have talent, like brittney spears and miley cyrus.

April 14, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • frontgate

sinatra was more of a decent lounge lizard.

April 14, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kevin

I don't really listen to her music ever, but she is very talented and extremely creative. I have more respect for her than I do any other musician.

April 14, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark Nolan

Wait until the "Family Guy" writers get ahold of this !

April 15, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
    • DaMeglet

IT ISN'T PLASTIC SURGERY!! Poor thing!! Can't you see she needs an exorcism!?!?!??

April 15, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
    • LittleOneWah

I don't know who is uglier–Lady Gaga or Sarah Jessica Parker..

April 15, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark - Atlanta

I think Gaga is a man. Seriously!

April 15, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Robert

If these protrusions only come out when she is inspired, I guess she was not inspired when she filmed her various music videos todate because I saw no similiar protrusions in those.

April 15, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barnacle Bill

A one eyed imbecile pontificated: "Your passionate hatred just shows your fear, lack of talent, and inability to recognize good art."

HAHAHAHA!

Best joke I've seen today!

April 15, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barnacle Bill

Doug said: "I have been a music industry pro for well over 30 years"

Doing exactly what, Doug?

Sorry, but working the mail room at Sony Music doesn't count.

April 15, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |