New Wonder Woman will wear shorts!
April 13th, 2011

New Wonder Woman will wear shorts!

Wonder Woman fans rejoice! The Amazing Amazon will be wearing her iconic blue shorts when the TV show airs on NBC.

That's not to say the two previous costumes Adrianne Palicki has been seen in—one with bright, shiny blue pants and a second with navy cotton pants— are going away completely. According to NBC president Robert Greenblatt, the superhero has several costumes hanging in her closet.

"There was an initial outcry about the long pants—you know, skintight pants as opposed to those little shorts [worn by Lynda Carter in the original TV series],” he tells TV Line. “But the shorts were always planned. They are actually used in the final confrontation when she beats Veronica Cale [Elizabeth Hurley].”

Though fans have been critical of Palicki's costumes as well as leaked portions of the pilot's script, Greenblatt says the network isn't paying too much attention to the naysayers.

1. ania rubik

I think other web site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and wonderful user friendly style and design, let alone the content. You're an expert in this topic!

August 19, 2012 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
  2. Chis

OMG!!?? No change over/ no spin?? O.K. NO wthats pushing the line. she already had three seperate identetiies and now she has to waste more time changing her Wonder Woman costume?? Good God, dont tell me they are going to put some intense Bionic spin on her where she changes her outfit in super Bionic Speed!!?? that would be so ridiculous!! Yup her costume has to much going on it. looks like a cheap holloween costume with xmas lights. The sta on her eagle should dissapear, along with the star on her ugly Batgirl belt!! Being a fna of the original series and the comic book, I believe that the writers and producers have to keep the show simple and entertaining with a select group of actors. Seeing as Adrianne's will be in %90 off the scenes.The Makeup and hair is off key, yup that it very true, Wonder Woman always looks glamouras, this time around she looks pasty..yuk. any other thoughts fans?? oh ad apparently greenblatt is not listening to the fans?? LOL..LMAO. Well if that's the case, then he should expect a fat failure like the Bionic Woman reboot a few years back. That would be several retro shos NBC has attempted to bring back, and has messed it up in grand
    proportions!!

April 17, 2011 at 2:48 am | Report abuse |
  3. Chis

OMG!!?? No change over/ no spin?? O.K. NO wthats pushing the line. she already had three seperate identetiies and now she has to waste more time changing her Wonder Woman costume?? Good God, dont tell me they are going to put some intense Bionic spin on her where she changes her outfit in super Bionic Speed!!?? that would be so ridiculous!! Yup her costume has to much going on it. looks like a cheap holloween costume with xmas lights. The sta on her eagle should dissapear, along with the star on her ugly Batgirl belt!! Being a fna of the original series and the comic book, I believe that the writers and producers have to keep the show simple and entertaining with a select group of actors. Seeing as Adrianne's will be in %90 off the scenes.The Makeup and hair is off key, yup that it very true, Wonder Woman always looks glamouras, this time around she looks pasty..yuk. any other thoughts fans?? oh ad apparently greenblatt is not listening to the fans?? LOL..LMAO. Well if that's the case, then he should expect a fat failure like the Bionic Woman reboot a few years back. That would be several retro shos NBC has attempted to bring back, and has messed it up in grans proportions!!

April 17, 2011 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
  4. lisa

This show will not last because the makeup crew is Terrible. Her face looks pale , no red lips, no suttle blue/ silver eye shadow . And Adrianne needs to loose a good 20lbs before the season starts. She is pretty heavyset. It dosent look as if she is an active person. She needs to get in great physical shape. Her accesories still need to change. her new bellt is a Batgil Knock off , the tiara is crooked , small and plain and her bralets look as if they can deflect missles. I think it would be wise to take down 3 inches off those braclets. I agree with a lot of people who think the hair and makeup is awfull!! And The sudden leak from the scrips that there is mention of a Spin/ Changeover from Diana to Wonder Woman is even more dissapoiting as David is detroying the formula of the character and image of Wonder Woman.

April 17, 2011 at 2:36 am | Report abuse |
  5. Rob

There many aspects that are incorrect in this New development in the New Wonder Woman Tv series. It's is very obvious to the public that little to no work was put into the horribile Wonder Woman costume NBC First reveled back in late March. After an outpour over its chep fabrics and accesories, the producers and wardrope departement was only able to produce two pathetic changes to the already hideous costume. they put the boots back to its authentic color with a gold stripe. Its very clear that most of the costume depatement is employed out of Tiajana. The Boots look like they were purchased at the Los Angels Fire dept annual fair. The ugly accesories did not change back to their original format. I.e Belt, tiara and a more relasitic looking rope, Perhaps they should stay away from Thier Home depot sources. The Hair and Makeup crew is Off Track, especially during Adrianne's action shots. She definately needs some extensions or a wig. Her red earing are missing along with her sultry red lipstick. Oh man, this project has had little no preperation. And to add to it futility, there will be no Transformation scene during Dana;s changeover into Wonder Woman. M.R David E Kelly decided a transofrmation scence would be silly and decided that Diana changes into Wonder Woman juts like veryone else would. Plain and Normal. I am getting to see unjustice that hs been done to this Iconic 70 year old Heroine, This production is headed for a major disaster!! I guess the Bionic Woman remake wasnt enough to mee up, they decided to mess up another late 70 action series.

April 15, 2011 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
  6. Leeza

It's really confusing to me now. I liked the Wonder Woman costume changes. Now she'll be wearing "Daisy Dukes" in a battle confrontation with a villainess? What's going on here?

April 13, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. MLJ

I DON"T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS!!! NADIA BJORLIN WAS ROBBED OF THE WONDER WOMAN TIARA!!! THIS GIRL LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY IN A BAD HALLOWEEN COSTUME!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

April 13, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  8. kurt

I can't wait to see her take a big dump in the very first episode. I hope she sniffs those dirty shorts and smears them on the bathroom wall.

April 13, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ANGEL

When I was a kid, Wonder Woman and the Bionic Woman were my Heroes, I even named my daughter Lindsey, to show how much i appreciated the shows!! But if the writers and producers mess up and dog out Wonder Woman, like they did with the new Bionic Woman, I will never watch the channel that airs it again!! :) // It just seems that Hollywood cant get the female superheroes right, they are so few and far between, and when they were close to getting it right by hiring Josh Whedon as the writer for the Wonder Woman Movie, everything went down in flames when they got rid of him!! C'mon everybody put your hands together and pray they get it right!!! LOL

April 13, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  10. I GO TOO SKUOAL

MMM DIS SHOW IS GON BE GOOD

AI NEED SUM JERGENS

April 13, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  11. B lo me

I think this reboot will fail just like the bionic woman and knight ryder reboots

April 13, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  12. james

Great story, there CNN. Tell us all about her shorts, but DON'T provide a pic. Morons.

April 13, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  13. whisper

This show will be put on hiatus come 6 episodes.
    & will never return

April 13, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  14. sheenius

As long as she has a nice can and an ample rack, people will watch. With the sound muted

April 13, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Ronnie Munn

Come on, dude? Whatever, dude. The chick is smokin hot! Why do you have to be such a haters, dude? Are you kidding, dude?

April 13, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Uncle Beasley

So, when she gets the call to stop a bank robbery in progress, or whatever, will she say, "Oh, I need about a half an hour while I decide what to wear?"

April 13, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Ronnie Munn

Are you kidding, dude? You all are just a bunch of HATERS, dude. This chick is smokin hot, dude! Get a life, dude. HATERS are the worst, dude! Jealous?

April 13, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  18. mystereo

Go ahead and ignore the fans, Greenblatt! They're only the people that keep your sorry a$$ employed.

April 13, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Webman6

I don't think Adrianne has the look or the physical build to do the role justice. A careful search of YouTube will reveal a video of Lynda Carter in training for her Wonder Woman role. I don't have the link or I'd post it. Unless Adrianne can pack on about 10 to 15 pounds of muscle and her makeup team can get their act together, I don't think she will be shooting more that a handful of episodes or, at most, one complete season.
    For a project like this to be a hit the writers, directors and producers must take it seriously and approach it like a serious drama. The acting has to be just as serious. I don't see this happening with this show. It would be nice to be proven wrong.

April 13, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • robert

Hi Webman6, the footage you are refering to is from the battle of the network stars!! I totally agree, Adrianne lacks the innocence, charm and regality that Lynda brought to the character. Not to mention her peircing blue eyes and her million dollar smile. Adrianne needs to shed at least 15lbs before the first episode airs. The producers are even scratching the Wonder Woman Spin/changeover. Diana will change into Wonder Woman like every mortal does.. HOW B O R I N G!! You would think with all this technology around, they could reinvent the spin. Looks like its going to be a very awkward show that wont last more than a season, if they are that lucky!! David.E. Kelly is way out of his league on this project. He is absolutely destroying Wonder Woman. And yes, the hair and makeup crew need to get their act together. Where did they purchase those pasty colors?? From the one dollar store I bet!! Changing the hot pants wont solve anything. !!That's just one of many problems facing The Wonder Woman costume. I.E Her belt, ugly vinyl boots with the gold stripe , ugly crooked tiara all need to be thrown away and burned!!

April 14, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  20. Eugene Gillespie

I love the old outfit. We like to wear it at home and play lasso. ;). Make good running shorts too!

April 13, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Big~smelly~tuna

They don't call them warts anymore they are "beauty marks." I, however, still
    call them warts and this woman has too many.

April 13, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Selfish Gene Simmons

Not very pretty either.

April 13, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Ronnie Munn

Maybe Wonder Woman could pull me over, and yell about the tint on my windows, dude. I could be like, I've had a hundred limos, dude. And like say, dude what limo doesn't have tint, dude? Then Wonder Woman and I could go to Rick's after. She could give me a lap dance, dude. Id probably look creepy, dude. But you know, I don't care, dude. I'm 68 years old, dude.

April 13, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  24. erich2112x

Whatever. This show won't make it.

April 13, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Aezel

Who cares, this show will be campy and short lived.

April 13, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Mark

They can adjust the costume all they want. This is still going to be an epic fail for NBC, just like Bionic Woman. Superhero TV doesn't work – not enough budget for great FX, and you can't come up with enough GOOD storylines week after week without filler, and that filler drives fans away.

April 13, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  27. guitarharry

I wear thongs all the time!Cops arrest me for wearing thongs in public!They say it's sick because I am a man!I wear thongs to impress the men!They love my pen!s!My 20 ib. pen!s!

April 13, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Ronnie Munn

I hope they use a lot of Cher music in the show, dude. I haven't heard a Cher song that doesn't make me cry, dude.

April 13, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Ronnie Munn

I'm all about meeting guys. I'm all about meeting girls. I could play her sidekick Rick's man. We could capture the villian & go in raw, dude.

April 13, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Ken

But ill she abandon those distracting breast implants? Wonder Woman would NEVER have those.

April 13, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  31. YY

Don't care who plays WW, as long as it's not a crack smoking, knuckle dragging, ebonic speaking, fried chicken eating, basketball dribbling, lip flapping dumbjiggaboo n!gger.

April 13, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  32. BlackDynamite

NOW we have a show!
    They're keepin' it real!
    BD

April 13, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  33. cant belive is not butter

Man I wanted to see her in tight spandex :( now I won't be able to see the came toe :(

April 13, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  34. guitarharry

They should have her wear a thong. Then I would watch the show.

April 13, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Robert

Well, I am dissapointed on the accessories on the costume. The Golden Belt looks more like Batgirls belt than it does for Wonder Woman. The makeup up on Wonder Woman is absolutely pale and boring, missing her iconic red lips and red earings. I cannot complain enough about those cheap plastic rain boots they purchased @ the Los Angeles fire dept Annual Fund Raiser. Its completely hidieous!! The entier boots need to be redone in its original colors and format. Suede over cheap Latex!! Looks like an ugly Halloween costume gone wrong! The last but not least is that crooked Tiara she is seen sporting on set and in the publicity stills. The Tiara also needs to go back to its original form!! The production crew/ Makeup and hair are oblivious to what the public wants. This last comment might come as a surprise, but Miss Adrianne lacks femininity, charm and regality that Made Lynda Carter so appealing to viewers. My advice is for Miss Adrianne is to watch sevetral of The Original Wonder Woman episodes to see how graceful and charming Lynda was in the series. Adrianne has an agressive face when it comes to her action/ running shots. You need to do your research Young Lady!!

April 13, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • kanezona

I agree, she'd look better with red earrings. The tiara needs to go back to the original look or the newer one with it having two points, one on the top & one on the bottom. Her bustier needs to do a little more covering. The eagle needs to be bulkier and cover more of her breast area. The bustier needs to be made of red leather. Her belt is a total re-do. Make it simple like the "W" over another "W" design. Bring back her shorts. And make her high-heeled boots red w/white stripes not gold! Other than that, she looks spot on! Okay, so she's not sportin the look I'd give her, clearly. But then again, it's not my show to produce. I'll just be watching it when it premieres w/an open-mind. Cautiously optimistic.

April 13, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  36. PABLO TACO HISPANOLA BURRITO BEANS COCAINE BURRO

FUNNY HOW THERE IS NO MENTION OF AFRICAN AMERICANS OR MEXICANS IN THIS ARTICLE HMM??? I'M SO SICK OF THESE RACIST ARTICLES.

April 13, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  37. B lo me

I'm not old enough to remember the original WW what i do know bout it is she wore basicly a bikini this new girl may or may not be able to pull it off but she looks kinda skinny WW is not frail and skinny she has nice cruves

April 13, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  38. sheenius

Whatever she wears, I will tear a hole in the back so I can fill her backdoor to the rim!

April 13, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Crazy Waiter

Rosie O'Donnell should have been Wonder Woman. Hot Beoych.

April 13, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  40. j holloway

What little short

April 13, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Stopthemadness

Oh yeah they aren't interested in what the fans say.......

Well what the heck do you think will keep this bomb of a show on the air I'm sorry but this is just going to flop people are in initial shock because all these t.v. producers and movie producers want to change something that is iconic to suit their needs. Yet the fans are the ones paying for and watching. You should be concerned with what we have to say. Us nerds are taking over little by little and sooner or later we will own your sorry behinds. Get over yourself mr. producer man your not at all special in the hundreds of thousands of comic book fans.

April 13, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Ronnie Munn

Linda Carter's mom played cards with my mom. I used to baby sit Linda. When her mom came back, we made out for a while. Linda's mom even used her hand on me. I was like, I don't care dude.

April 13, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  43. dee

KYLE RICHARDS would have made a great WONDER WOMAN! SHE'S IS STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS!

April 13, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Ronnie Munn

Verified on Twitter. Only 4 ft.11 inches tall, but now huge. Like Charlie, WINNING!

April 13, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  45. kurt

I wanna drop a big ol load on her chest and then we iz gonna do some pumpin! I want wonder woman to don dat strap-on and ram me in da poop chute! I be a fruity ho-mo and need a good paddlin!!!

April 13, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Ronnie Munn

Dude, this show won't be as good as The Fugitive (tear). It was on for like 10 seasons. I need more Mambo, check back with you'se in a few.

April 13, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  47. tiffany

T & A is always wanted !!!!!

April 13, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  48. kurt

Ok look. It is rather obvious the shorts are like diapers and I hear she takes a big steamy dump on a sidewalk in the very first episode.

April 13, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Ronnie Munn

T-o-p-l-e-s-s! She sounds immature. She will do it when she gets here. LFSW's!

April 13, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Superhiro

Well that's good news, not sure why they would keep the other costumes with pants though.

April 13, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Fran

I like to be sittin in the bathtub taking a doo doo in my bath water then squish it between my toes.

April 13, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Real Fran

Does your Mommy know that you're playing on the computer? You're an effin' moron!

April 13, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Real Fran

Ha ha, GOTCHA! I also like to fish my poo poo logs out of the toilet and roll them into balls and play marbles.

April 13, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Sheena The Warrior Princess

Wonder Woman? I will kick the livin hell out of her then force her to lick my unshaven muff until she begs for it.

April 13, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Fran

I would love to be lassoed by her Lariat of Truth...

April 13, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Butt Snorkle

I heard in one part of the movie Wonder Woman is captured by an evil villain, locked in a cage and force feed doo doo logs for days. She is released only after passing several courses in the proper preparation of numerous Scat dishes.

April 13, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Dook Skywalker

I hope they have her running around with a lump of doo dee in her pants.

April 13, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dook's Father

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. Bout peed myself laughing. 5th grade, play ground humor, but man it was funny!

April 13, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  56. rider83

"There's a Hollywood gay agenda? Does it include lunch, cause that's where you're out to... how about the fact that there's every liitle thing on TV today and your focus on "gay" makes me wonder if maybe you're a little more sensitive to that than you should be? Hmmm?" Sounds like another pervert trying to justify their lifestyle by putting others down!! Learn to live with your disgusting habits and not put down or call others names to justify your defect! You seem to forget, everyone has the right to their own opinion whether you like it or not!!

April 13, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snurfles

I didn't notice anyone say anything about not being able to voice an opinion. Seems to me YOU'RE the one who wants to stifle others' opinions. There's nothing disgusting about consenting adults loving each other. (No, I'm not gay but I'm sure you won't believe that.) Be that as it may, where did this gay discussion even come from? I thought we were talking about Wonder Woman. I hate both the costumes we've seen so far but I'll probably watch it when it comes to cable.

April 13, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Edd

And when you don't listen to the people that you want watching the show, they won't bother watching it. Then what do you have? An space on the unemployment line.

April 13, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Christopher

The pants costume is what WW currently sports in the comic, as opposed to the classic shorts (though she DID start off with a skirt WAY back when). Will give this a look, regardless>

April 13, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sweet Tim

I bet you would look scrumptious in a WW outfit...

April 13, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stopthemadness

It wasn't a skirt it was a gladiator waste guard but close enough. oops let my fandom be known.

April 13, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • CarolStrick

She didn't start out in a skirt. She started out in culottes, which are quite different in their ability to retain the wearer's modesty. And is true that the current star of the WW comic book is wearing pants (and very silly straps), but that's not really Wonder Woman. That's some fake who relied on Superman to inspire her to be a hero.

April 13, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Head Diva In Charge

@sanjose yea you are a sick f*** and you probably have a little boy in your closet now.

April 13, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  60. palintwit

Why didn't Bristol (the dancing porker) Palin get the part?

April 13, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  61. DURKA BURKA

I'm afraid to see the movie in the theaters cuz the seats will be coated with 15 yr old geek spooge and there will be ZERO chicks there

April 13, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Jdhoppy

I remember in a feminism class we had in college.. We studied wonder woman's signature spin.. as degrading. We had to put it in slow-mo to see the blatant degradation.

April 13, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  63. HollyWood_snail_pace

wow it only took tens or hundreds of thousands of people laughing at the costume on every site that ever posted a picture to get the producer to make the change within a period of 3 months . GOOD JOB HOLLYWOOD U R FAST AND SMARTER THEN EVERAYONE

April 13, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Dave

Long live the shiny latex outfit!!

April 13, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  65. woodrow

I know I'm excited to see wonder woman in shorts. Yes, see, it does sound ridiculous doesn't it.

April 13, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Tyrone

I think she should be black, have one leg and a beard...point is...who CARES what she looks like, the show hasn't even started yet and people are acting as if this will make some meaningful difference in their meaningless lives...GOSH, no wonder the rest of the world hates us, we're reduced to complaining about a fictional character's costume.

April 13, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Wunda Puddy

Doesnt Mitt Romney remind you of
    Lyell Waggoner ?

April 13, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Jason

Is anything going to be said about her need to be more ripped? Wonder Woman is Amazon and muscular. Adrianne isn't. I'm not talking about her being a body builder or anything but at least get some tone.

April 13, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Rock

i wonder if she could use those bracelets to block what Im shooting at her

April 13, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  70. MightyMoo

The long pants were fine, though the earlier photos of her boots being blue like the pants made it look horrible. Then I saw a second photo where the boots were made red and it wasn't bad with the long pants.

April 13, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  71. johnny

Perfect!

Now the only thing left to do is get that girl playing Wonder Woman to work out! She needs to develop an "in shape" type of body like Linda Carter had when she played Wonder Woman.

April 13, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Big Ben

I saw the first episode....Wonder Woman takes on the child molesting clergy...she goes undercover as a little boy...when the priest tries to touch her weiner......BAM!!!!...she kicks some pedophile butt!!

April 13, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Thomas

YOU ARE OPRESSING US !

April 13, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Crack is Whack

Whitney Houston could play Wonder Womans arch-enemy, Skeletor.

April 13, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Thomas

SEE ME ON THE BLOG ABOUT STEVEN COLBERT. I SPEAK THE TROOTH !

April 13, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Joey

Or you could hire people who know things about the comic and get these sorts of things correct the first time.

April 13, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Thomas

BE THAT AS IT MAY, I AM INCENSED BY THE COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG. GENDERFICATION IS RUINING OUR COUNTRY. STOP THE SEEXUALIZATION OF WOMEN.

April 13, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  78. Takin a Deuce

If she wasnt dead Nell Carter would make a great wonder woman.

April 13, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  79. sam99999

Um, photos????? Talk about leaving us hanging.

April 13, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  80. Ninjoe

Is there an episode where we'll see her pooper? Oh... and thanks for spoiling the show, idiot.

April 13, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  81. good

I was losing sleep over this.

April 13, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  82. Thomas

THIS IS JUS AN ATTEMPT BY REPUBLICANS TO OPRESS WOMEN. THEY WILL PUSH BACK THE PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT 50 YEARS.

April 13, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  83. skytag

I can't pass a judgement until I've seen the show, but Adrianne Palicki just doesn't empress me as a choice for Wonder Woman. I loved the old show, but somehow I see this as another one of those 12-episode wonders that dies quickly, but whose fans can watch it on DVD.

April 13, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Vampyredh

What the heck is wrong with people today? Man I have seen many many misspelled words just on this pages comments section. None of you people know what spellchecker is? Hell it is free and comes with all web browsers. You sir or ma'am is what is wrong with this country.

April 13, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • lisa

Vampyredh..seriously? You are criticizing spelling? Have you taken a hard look at your grammar?

April 13, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Dave

Producers dont listen to fans because they never would get anything done........ riiiiiiight....... mabey thats the reason for the steady stream of c r a p coming out of hollywood. Does anyone really think this is gonna be sucsessful? Wonder Woman?....... Im about as excited for this as I was about green hornet, the phantom, catwoman, or say an auqaman...........next they will try the wonder twins...............ugggggggg
    LISTEN TO YOUR FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 13, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  85. PEDRO

SNOOKI IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE WONDERWOMAN

April 13, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  86. buddget

Who likes short shorts?

April 13, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  87. the_dude

That special amazon island that she comes from must have an in-house plastic surgeon.

April 13, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  88. Alex

In the end, it's all about how the character is written and played. Lynda Carter was able to make the "swimsuit" work because of how she played the character. Chris Reeve got people to look beyond the tights and Big S. If Palicki is able to catch lightning in a bottle again, then she'll do fine. And if the right combination of good writing and acting is on the table, audiences will (in theory) watch.

April 13, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • kanezona

True, true, true! This new actress will have to make that role her own, as did Lynda Carter back in the day. I have a feeling she's going to be just fine. And that coming from Lynda Carter/Wonder Woman's BIGGEST FAN!

April 13, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  89. CarolStrick

Will they be shorts, short-shorts, or the briefs she's been running around in for the past 40 years? http://www.carolastrickland.com/comics/wwcentral/costume_indices/wwcost1.html

April 13, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • CarolStrick

Sorry; finger slipped. She's been wearing the briefs since 1973. Before that when she was in the Wonder Suit, she was in culottes (VERY early version), walking shorts, and then short-shorts.

April 13, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  90. ADby

I want to see Superman in tight Jeans and tank top and I want to see Santa clause in Spandex with no beard.
    No wonder why the new show never last more than one complete season because they think they can shove
    everything down the watchers throath and expect us to swollow it.
    If they want to change the whole apearance why not call it something else completely. We're the one that's gonna keep the show on the air don't they realize that?

April 13, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • kanezona

BINGO! The look of Wonder Woman is CLEARLY iconic. "Updated" or "reimagining" that look is like playing with fire. How about we toss a choker on the Mona Lisa or a poncho on David? Even better, how about we give Superman denim tassled bell bottoms? If you want to change the look of someone FICTIONAL and ICONIC, then simply create your OWN character instead. That's all I'm sayin'....

April 13, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jafar

English is my second language. I really hope it's not your first, ADby.

April 13, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Richard Wright

Whatever Robert Greenblatt, do what the fans tell you to do. http://WWW.STORMINTERNETRADIO.COM FOUGHT THOSE STUPID PANDTS FROM THE BEGINNING. Check out WONDER WOMAN DOESN'T WEAR PANTS.MP3 ON ITUNES and amazon.mp3

April 13, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

I listened to the songs on amazon about wonder woman and the were so funny! I bought and downloaded it.

April 13, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  92. PG

this show is gonna be a failure. They're not respecting their target audience. In fact, that's a good question... WHO is the target audience for this garbage?

April 13, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Jefe de Jefes

@El Jefe. I don't think anybody cares what you think. Joto.

April 13, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • wzrd1

Wow! Sight unseen, not knowing the target audience and you call it garbage.
      Astounding! Did you use your magic 8 ball to determine that?
      Or are YOU the 8 ball?
      Dunderhead!

April 13, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  93. sheenius

New goddess in the making

April 13, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  94. brad1001

Pictures work well with a headline as such. Just sayin ...

April 13, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  95. Wonderella

That's a relief. Those pants looked kinda itchy, if you know what I mean.

April 13, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  96. sanjosemike

I have seen pictures of this lovely lady in other venues. I have come to the conclusion that the clothes she wears make no difference. I have thoughts about her that are not printable here. I'll leave those to your imagination.

April 13, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  97. Albiem

Lynda Carter IS Wonder Woman! Any other who tries to slip into the outfit will be nothing more than a pale imitation.

April 13, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Nate

What about Halley Barry. She would look hella good and she wouldn't be pale!

April 13, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Blasphemer

I like pale women too

April 13, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sue

@Nate – It's "Halle Berry." If you're going to lust after someone, at least learn to spell his/her name.

April 13, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jafar

@Nate. I hate the word "hella." It's a non-word. And like Sue said, it's Halle.

April 13, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  98. steve

“There’s always critiques of everything,” he says. “If we listen to all of that, we would probably never be able to get the job done." Yah or you might actually start making some good stuff for a change instead of just re-hash after re-hash. You guys have totally LOST all imagination

April 13, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  99. Thomas R. Clauss (age95)

What will the costume coolor be?

April 13, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Stephen Weiberg

That's why they made Robin.

April 13, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Kurt

Because Wonder Woman is a woman, not a man, idiot.

April 13, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Reality

April 13, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • caveman

Yah, didn't you know that Wonder Woman actually was raised as white trailer trash and got strong by wuppin' dudes in the park down? .. For real !!! No Joke !

April 13, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peter

@ Kurt... lighten up, it was so obviously a joke I can't believe you felt you had to go there

April 13, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Norm

Did anyone else think we were going to see this babe in short shorts when they clicked on this story?
      Bummer dudes.....

April 13, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • jheron

JC-VA, I bet you aren't against hollywood's agenda for inbreeding. If it wasn't for that, you may not be here.

April 13, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • McEvilOne

the original post, did Yoda submit???

April 13, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Evel Knievel

Moose knuckle

April 13, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  101. Mormon

This show will be fap-tastic!!!

April 13, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |