Amber Riley: Chris Colfer is my real-life Kurt
April 13th, 2011

Amber Riley: Chris Colfer is my real-life Kurt

The close bond that Mercedes and Kurt share on "Glee" isn't all for show—Amber Riley says that she and Chris Colfer are BFFs off-screen as well.

"Chris Colfer really is my Kurt," Riley, who appears on the May cover of Marie Claire with co-stars Dianna Agron and Lea Michele, tells the magazine. "That's my baby. Having his character at that other school — Dalton Academy — this season is driving me up the wall."

While Riley boasts about her relationship with Colfer, Agron makes it clear that she and Michele aren't as close as some rumors suggest.

"Everybody is convinced that Lea and I are in a relationship," she says, shrugging off whispers of a romance. "There are forums with photos of us hugging."

Meanwhile, Michele is setting the record straight about the car accident she got into just prior to her "Glee" audition.

"I was more afraid that they'd think I was using that as an excuse for being late. Because at first they were like, 'Oh, my God are you OK?' But after a while they were joking, ‘So that ‘car crash' you were in…,'" she tells Marie Claire. "I literally had chunks of glass that I pulled from my hair and put on the table. I look back on that day and think, 'I can't believe I did that. I left the car on the side of the road.' But something came over me."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Glee • television

1. anabolizzanti in linea

Ciao marquee.blogs.cnn.com. Ho trovato il vostro sito web tramite Google durante la ricerca di una questione analoga, il tuo sito web arrivati ​​in su. Sembra buona. Ho segnalibro nel mio Google Bookmarks per tornare più tardi.

December 11, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  2. sustanon

marquee.blogs.cnn.com sarà il blog ideale per chi vuole conoscere su questo argomento. Tu sai un sacco la sua praticamente difficile discutere con te (non che io davvero vorrei). Dovete assolutamente impostare uno spin intero nuovo su un argomento thats scritto per anni. Cose fantastiche, semplicemente eccellente!

December 5, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Tai

Amber is the most underused voice on the show. They push her to the side whenever there is a guest or they want to introduce a new character. Like seriously, the diva storyline from 2-3 episodes ago was the 1st time SHE got the spotlight and wasn't thrown in to roll her neck on behalf of some other charcter. Every character on the show has gotten a signifigant other, including the 300 pound newbie (she got Puck what, her 3 show?) and Artie, who while adorable, is still a wheelchair bound young man dating one of the hottest girls in the school (as if that would happen).
    Amber has a BEAUTIFUL voice and it's a shame that she is ignored so much.

May 10, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Canopy

Not surprised the article ended up focusing on Lea Michele. You'd thinkk she was the only one on the show.

April 14, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Maryann

@Lojenkins – OMG – that is hysterical!!!

April 14, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Ho~Mos in the Vatican

Everyone has something to say...well yabber on fatty cuz we aint listening.

April 14, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  7. Other Asian

Faberry shippers around the world just started crying, if you listen really closely, you might be able to hear them.

Amber and Chris are just too adorable!

April 14, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  8. Lojenkins

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk3yTXFkyiY&w=640&h=390]

April 13, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Hanover Fist

Skip this! Next!

April 13, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Sean

I'm not surprised by this at all. Just watch their interaction on the show and it's completely obvious that they're best friends in real life. I’ll never forget when they’re sitting in Sue’s (Jane Lynch) office and she asks, “How do you two not have a show on BRAVO?” :)

April 13, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |