Prince to play '21 Nite Stand' in Los Angeles
April 12th, 2011

Prince to play '21 Nite Stand' in Los Angeles

Get ready for some purple precipitation, Los Angeles – Prince is headed your way.

The music legend has announced that he’s bringing his “Welcome 2 America Live” tour back to the West coast with a “21 Nite Stand” in L.A. at the Los Angeles Forum on April 14, 21 and 22.

Although special guests haven’t been announced, Prince has jammed with the likes of Cee Lo Green, Sheila E. and Grammy winner Esperanza Spalding, so hopes are high for who he’ll team up with in L.A.

Tickets go on sale Tuesday, April 12 at 10 a.m. PT on Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com, with more dates to be announced.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. tony

I aint be too smart and can't spell very well, but I love to have a big ol jig-a-boo wiener in my coolo. I be bendin over for dudes packin da big ol peters! All u gayboyz need to drop me a line!! Let's get down and take turns rockin da pooper!!

April 12, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Wendy

I am looking for a butch lezbo to party with. I be ready to mow some carpet, to chomp some box, to slide da dildy right into ya pooper! Let's get bizzy and let's partee down!!! We can rock dis town!! See ya soon you dykos!!

April 12, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  3. envious

Congratulations to all Cali residents. Grab one of those tickets and you will be reborn. Prince is the most exciting musician on the planet. And if you've been relying on the media to turn you on to good music, you're in trouble. Find it for yourself. In the 00s alone, you've been missing out on Prince gems like 3121, Love, Black Sweat, Future Soul Song, Colonized Mind, Lay it Down, Sticky Like Glue, Here, etc.

April 12, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Not amused!

Hey bro. I also iz a pillow biter! I love dongers in da poop chute! Dat is how I roll. Let's hook up and pack da sausage in da rear! We can butt slam each other till we be walkin funny!!

April 12, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. JAMAL

Yo. I be a gay bro ho-mo! Just cuz I be schlobin da knob and I be kickin it with a disco stick in da cornhole...its all good. I be into fairies and freaks!! I be needin a jig-a-boo with a monster donger!! I be so loose dat I can't keep da briefs clean. Last time I got reamed so hard, I be walkin bowlegged for a week! C'mon all you butt pirates!!

April 12, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. billy be blind

I am a fruit and a fairy. Come ram me in da pooper with your monster meat stick. I love dudes with big ol schlongs!!

April 12, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. billnyeblindedmewithtruthiness

The spelling errors in the comments are classic. Thanks everyone! Also, Prince is literate so he may not be able to decode your grammar.

April 12, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Ray

Where in the heck are the 85% of seats at $25...in the bathrooms!? Check out the Forum seating CNN and get your facts straight.

April 12, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ex-jw

Is Prince still a Jehovah's Witness? I remember when I was and he came to a convention at the Cow Palace in SF. Funny, but he had special seats...go figure.

April 12, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  10. truth2power

Hard to believe that there are enough people who would actually pay money for 21 nights to see this clown.

April 12, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wendy

Aww, look! Mr "I'm too cool to like this!" is here! Your opinion has been heard, deemed worthless, and ignored. Feel free to not comment any more as it's clear that all your taste is in your mouth.

April 12, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Dennis2547

Prince is smoking hot and I am a flamin fairy!! I love dudes and want a big ol schlong in my poop chute!! If any dudes wanna hook up, I will give u my digits!!

April 12, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Prince Fan

I hope Prince drops a big deuce on the stage and rolls around in it, then throws the poo at the crowd. I'll be there to catch it!

April 12, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  13. keeth in cali

Used to be a fan, but not anymore, not since he used religion to justify his bigotry.

April 12, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observe and report

....how out of touch are you? His 'religion' is the only one free from ALL bigotry. Worldwide. Just so you know. And who says things like that anyway? How's YOUR faith?

April 12, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  14. YAIYO

Prince is truly talented but I wish he acted more masculine. He reminds me of a shy girl.

April 12, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rihanna

Yeah, it's a real shame that he isn't a *real* man like Chris Brown.

April 12, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jay

For anyone that wants a glimpse of how amazing Prince is as a live performer just google "prince live 2011" and read all about it. Ain't nobody live like Prince!

Real music by real musicians!!!!

April 12, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  16. ccyprian

wouldn't mind seeing him "jam it out" with some old school MPLS, sonny T, joe L, troy W, calvin L, mr. jackson

April 12, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Nightowl10

Although the guy is multi-talented (and from my great home state), when was the last time he had a hit song – 1984? I'm amazed that his concerts sell out...more power to him I guess.

April 12, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jay

1995 The Most Beautiful Girl In The World

He has had plently of great songs that should be hits but in the world we live in if you ain't got a record deal you ain't gonna be on radio and no hit. The recording business is all about payola and selling out.

April 12, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Karen

Come back to Philly, Prince, Prince is the greatest, went to two of his concerts and played mostly all of his hits and some new songs. He was the greatest Superbowl Halftime entertainer of all time, beating them all. He is the greatest.

April 12, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Dennis2547

Bring back PRINCE with the Revolution. That was when Prince was smoking hot. But live goes on and changes do occur. He concert ticket prices up at the Oracle in Oakland where to say the least very expensive. I am not unhappy that I have seen this performer once. Well worth the price of admission.

April 12, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  20. still alive?

@Dr.K.Jackon: I have achieved my goal. Exposing you for an idiot with anger issues that resorts to vulgur to try and get a point across. To know that it upset you enough to respond like that, brings a smile to my beautiful day. :-) To Chris, you are correct, I miss read his comment about Elvis. That I will admit. However, the "Dr?", mis-read my point that Prince needs to come out stronger than every before and destroy this so called music scene! Enjoy the rest of your day! Or better yet, listen to some Prince and let the comments roll off your back! 1999 baby!

April 12, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Not amused!

@still alive. Not at all! The smile is on _MY_ face! In fact, that made MY day because you did get a rise out of it. All you did was, initially, attack my credentials out of desperation instead of addressing the real issue. Go back and read it! I have no burning need to pretend to be someone I am not. No anger issues here, I can assure you. :) No scurrilous, hidden agenda! I I just responded to you in kind. .My skin is as thick as it gets! All I said was that Prince was bigger than all the new crop of artists. Chris read it right. You missed the point I made by a country mile and attacked me personally. :-) End of story. Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion on The Purple One!

April 12, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Jason

CNN says a 21 night stand but yet CNN only mentions April 14, 21 and 22. What about the other 18 nights. So is it a 21 night stand meaning 21 different dates or is it just a 3 night stand... what is it CNN? What ever happened to reporting accurate information?

April 12, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Bob D.

Looks more like a Princess if you ask me.
    A real legend – in his own mind, since day 1.

April 12, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jay

And what the hell have you done to shape music over the past 30 years there Bob the loser? Hmmmm...nothing

April 12, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  23. jj

Any chance he will appear on Leno. I really enjoyed his performance on the last show before Leno changed time slots. Don't get out to concerts, but would really love to see Prince on TV again.

April 12, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Al

One veiwing of his solo on While My Guitar Gently Weeps, when they inducted George Harrison in the RRHF, will tell you that Price is a musical Genius with a captail G!

April 12, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Dr. K. Jackon

"still alive"! What a misnomer! You seem to be brain dead! I'm surprised someone didn't put you out of your miserable life, a**hole! Let's put it this way – I have more school than you can shake a fist at, moron. If you doubt what I said, I you mistook me for someone who gives a flying f***. I know who I am, that suffices. And, NO – I was not anything resembling a stockboy! But then again, I don;t need to convince someone as trivial as a Pusher fan! I have no need to iimpress a worm like you. I am surprised you can spell "Beatles", whom I am VERY familiar with. Take this Usher, the Pusher, and shove it up your a**. Oh, make that "half a brain" – because that describes a loser like you aptly. F** off and die!

April 12, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  26. still alive?

@Dr.K.Jackon: Been to school much?! I highly doubt you worked in the "record business", unless you're counting your job as a stockboy at your local mall's record store. I disagree that Usher is a "flash in the pants", but agree with you on the rest, save Elvis! Elvis, REALLY! I bet you believe the Beatles were a "flash" as well, huh?! Not sure about your so called reputation, but on here it is best described as uneducated and musically challanged! Go read a book if you can and leave the comments to those, say, with a brain!

April 12, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Dude, before you go ripping someone a new one you might want to actually read what he wrote. Reading comprehension fails you. Pot meet kettle.

April 12, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dr. K. Jackon

Thank you, Chris.

April 12, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Marcus

Tickets purchased! Hello Cali!

April 12, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Dr. K. Jackon

Having worked in the record business while putting myself through school, I know firsthand how many records he has sold, what parts of the planet he is popular in, and what a legend is – Prince is one! Don't you dare tell me otherwise! To those who even bloody dare to compare Justin "Beaver", Lady gag, and such forgettable sh**, Nothing Compares 2 UR downright stupidity and lack of class or musical taste. The gulf between these flash in the pans and Prince is similar to the one between, say one of the new artists and Elvis Presley! Us Prince fans are upping our reputation. Up yours!

April 12, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  29. vivienne

Prince absolutely the greatest musician and performer we have today! So exciting and far exceeds the junk music rolled out today....Love you Prince

April 12, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  30. PrinceFan

Just saw him three weeks ago in North Carolina. He put on an amazing show! He sang all of his greatest hits. The stage was impressive, gave a fabulous light show, his singers are wonderful (Sheby J rocked the house with her rendition of Misty Blue), purple flowers rained down from the ceiling during his performance of Purple Rain and he did three encores. The best concert I have been to.

April 12, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  31. cc

I am a bi-curious fruit but am very confused about my gender. I was born with male organs but have chik traits. I love to get my fudge packed and still want to ride a disco stick daily. Any pillow biters wanna hook up and do some bumpin??

April 12, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Manuel Labor

He's almost as white as Michael Jackson or Barack Obama.

April 12, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  33. still alive?

@whisper: Sure I can, their music is flooding the radio. Usher has been doing that every year! Where has Prince been??! I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards his talent. Actually I believe he is more talent than both, however he has allowed for his music to fade and let the pre-processed, studio recycled garbage dominate our ears! Prince, if you are still in it and have the juice, then do it right and bring the game! Old school style! Let that Purple Rain Pour!!!!

April 12, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  34. cynix

"Better yet, Prince is aiming to keep costs low, with about 85 percent of tickets being sold for $25 – including service fees, according to a statement."

Smart man. Very, very smart man.
    See Prince for $25? Heck ya. He put on a great Superbowl half-time show (one of the best I've ever seen) - in the rain! He's a talented musician and excellent entertainer.

April 12, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Princne Lover

Just got my tickets!! IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS THURSDAY!!

April 12, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  36. AaronT3

Love you Prince, you truly are "The Artist" =-])

April 12, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  37. SoSoulfulNC

He's worth every penny even more. Seen him in North Carolina (his opening act was Chaka Khan) and he SHUT IT DOWN!!!!! If the show wasn't going to be so close...I would get on a plane and see him in LA.

April 12, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  38. tommytomato

Is he going to wear the pants with his buttcheeks hanging out? Lol

April 12, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  39. DaddyMac

Prince is da bomb! There is no better music to get ya love thang groovin! Let's check back in 31 years and see what da Beebs and Usher got goin on. Probably just more MJ copycattin! Big ups to the purple one for making his shows accessible to all!

April 12, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Cynbad

I saw him in late March and he was phenomenal!!! I've seen some "big" acts and this was by far one of the best shows I've ever been to. The crowd was on their feet from the first note to the last and the energy was non-stop. The ticket price was worth every penny and more. His set lists includes most all of his biggest hits – so no disappointment there. Awesome show!!

April 12, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • SoSoulfulNC

And was!!!!! At the show I was he did some classic 70s songs by other artist including Don't Stop Til You Get Enough by MJ and the crowd went offffffff (myself included, lol)!

April 12, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  41. MRMANN

Hey everyone isn't the Great Western Forum a Church now? Guess they don't mind huh.

April 12, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Tyrone

why come black fokes alway be getted mades fun ofs?

April 12, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

It's only the low-life racists like yourself doing it, "Tyrone". Shouldn't you be watching NASCAR?

April 12, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Nestor

I just got 4 tickets!!

April 12, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Brian

You havnt seen Prince until you've seen him play an 1100 person venue called the METRO in Chicago. Now that was a show. Up close and personal. Thats how he likes it and I think the tix were 5.00 bucks. Beat that.

April 12, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  45. TERRY J

I think it is incredible about his upcoming marriage to Kate Middleton. ! Congrats !

April 12, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Demetri

I've seen him many times, and interviews and met once, and no matter what you think about him, he is not egotiscal, or religious. He is however, reserved, shy and spiritual. Sit back and enjoy his music.

April 12, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Wishing....

I wish he would come to Ohio. I would be all over this! He's charging $25 and Sade is coming here and charging $168. She is out of her mind.

April 12, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  48. China

He is a genius and deeply appreciated by anyone who really matters. That is why some of the greatest musicians alive are also his fans.

April 12, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • musicfan99999

Miles Davis jammed live (video of it) and recorded songs with Prince. He must be a real slacker as a musician. Why does this website let anyone post here if it's just going to be nonsense?

April 12, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Jay

Most of these comments are made by a bunch of clueless young punks who gre up on crap!
    Prince is a modern day Mozart and the most amazing live performer of our time!!!
    He can sell out 21 nights because he us a legend!

April 12, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  50. softdreamseditions.co.cc

I think this will be a great concert at a great price,I think prince understand the condition of the marketplace and is giving a quality show at a low price,thank you prince

April 12, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  51. JAMAL

Justin Bieber has more tallent in his little toe than prince had or will ever have. He is just an old nobody and has been. I cant beleive anyone still remembers him. I did hear he may have been arrested 10 or so years ago for public indeacency in a kids playground but may be wrong.
    iana s

April 12, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Proud African American

You are wrong. If you are as "proud" as you say you are, please do not embarrass yourself (and as you say the "proud" race) with gossip like that. "Proud" people research before commenting.

April 12, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • cynix

JAMAL - ultimate judge of who's talented in the world.

Haven't you heard, "To each his own"? No one's forcing you to listen to him, so relax.

April 12, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tom

Would you enjoy his music if he drooped his pants?

April 12, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • tony

Someone is DELIRIOUS!! Justin will grown up and be a forgotten kid performer like many others...

April 12, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Name KO

Cnn, you need a moderator. This site is useless for any sensible discourse. get rid of the fecally obsessed and back to sanity.

April 12, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Snoop

Prince sucks balls.. come on.. get musical taste, already. He's just a freak in a jumpsuit.

April 12, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Sam

In a related story...Prince is still on the loose from the asylum.

April 12, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  55. cristi

He is "The artist" formally known as Prince. They said it WRONG!

April 12, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Nope, he's been going by Prince again for the last 11 years.

April 12, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Triple J

Now he's Prince the artist formally known as the artist formally known as Prince.

April 12, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  56. candy

Hopefully he does a concert here in anaheim

April 12, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  57. JAMAL

He makes me ashamed to be African American. I think he is an embarissment to our proud community.

April 12, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Proud African American

I'm proud to be Black and proud Prince is one of "ours" as well as from my hometown, Minneapolis. Jamal, if you are a "proud" African American, NOTHING or NO ONE can EVER shame you and yours.

April 12, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • alovelyladie

@jamal shut up.

April 12, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • far

You should be ashamed of Chris Brown

April 12, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Robert L

@jamal....you should be ashamed of your spelling!

April 12, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sheila-Marie

Jamal:
      Your spelling and grammar is an embarrassment to the African American community. Just because Prince has been around longer than Biggie and Tupac, and the rest of that rap rash, you need to show him respect. Prince earned all he has, and he did it without calling people the "N" word, and saying he was gangster. You youngsters probably won't live as long as Prince, because you're too busy wearing your lowslung prison pants, waiting for someone to stick something up your butts. Jealousy is not contagious, it's ignorant. Word to your mother...

April 12, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  58. barb

hey tori, gwen s. kloe kardishan, brittay, don't settke for these guys, Tori you are hottier than mcdermott will ever
    be all the guys in the office think so. you got a beautiful face and great body, bucks. don't settle, wait for love.

April 12, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  59. jacque

Im sooooo jealous!!! I dont live in Cali anymore... If you CAN get to the show, DONT MISS IT! Prince has never disapointed me. He's worth his weight in gold.... Ive been to about 14 shows so far and wont ever stop going....YES, I loooooooooove HIM!!!

April 12, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  60. cc

Yourself.....

April 12, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  61. cc

And if you have nothing good to say please keep your NASTY comments to youself.....been a fan of Prince Rogers Nelson since i was a teen....Best artist then an now.....

April 12, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  62. cc

I saw him perform alot of his greatest hits in Charleston...worth every penny..he was AWESOME...I Would love for him to tour back in Carolina.....

April 12, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  63. the_dude

He looks just like this woman from my work. I'd swear they are sisters.

April 12, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  64. woodrow

Isnt he dating George Clinton from Parliment Funkadellic ?

April 12, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  65. zappafrank

That's only 3 nights.

April 12, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  66. Jenerous

Immodium

April 12, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  67. whisper

its was said yesterday morning in the advert that he will play 6 nights @ the LA Forum. & the remaining shows around town.
    But now I just saw another advert with only the 3 dates at the forum. with the rest around town
    Id pay a 1K to see the guy. Never have seen him and would luv to.

& @stay alive?. The difference between Prince, Usher & Beaver is...Usher & Beaver will be forgotten while Princes music will be remembered.
    You cant compare some UTube person and whatever Usher does to Prince.

April 12, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  68. stop the nastiness

Y all the poop comments all kids belong in school

April 12, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  69. Big Pup

A living legend is coming to the hood.

April 12, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  70. Voiceinthewind

Nice job with the prices Prince. Nice to see an entertainer who is not one Greedy person. And a great entertainer as well. God Bless You.

April 12, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  71. still alive?

Wow, I thought he died! Unless you tune into an "oldies" station for the 80's, you don't hear much of Prince anymore. Must hurt that ego that Usher and Justin Beiber are heard 1000x's more than Prince's faded songs.

April 12, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • blssme

yep and I'm sure Bieber and Usher will still be around in 25 years, lol!

April 12, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Morgan

To compare Prince to the two you just mention tell me you must be a kid!! Come on, Really!!!

April 12, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • kite005

I've heard of Usher but I'm not quite sure who it is or what kind of music he or she might sing or play. And Bieber had the most disliked video until the Friday video came along? Sounds like a real winner although I'd probably rather see his show than Charlies. You know the other winner.

April 12, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • monkeys8myshoes

You obviously have no idea. End of story!

April 12, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Johnny 5

Usher and Bieber both could only hope for the longevity that Prince has had.

April 12, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Marcus

Prince is a great musician. By the idiot comments I see,I bet they have never seen a Prince concert?Or really listened to his music?

April 12, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  73. PrinceSuxinConcert

I attended a Prince concert a few years ago. I've loved him for so long. What a let down! He refused to play many of his own songs. He would start a song, but not complete it. He was very sedate and just kind of stood up there. He didn't seem proud of his own work. It was hugely disappointing. I think his religiosness combines with egotism and makes for a horrible performance.

April 12, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

He is very exciting now, he was all over the place, had the audience up the whole night!

April 12, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • luffing

Maybe during the years he was battling with Sony?

April 12, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • DV

Define "a few years ago", because I also saw him a few years ago in Anaheim, CA, and it was one of the best concerts I have ever attended. Prince sang all his hits, was all over the stage, and was very playful with the audience. I would totally go see him again!

April 12, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  74. mike

Amazing artist... I have seen over 100 concerts and his show ranks in the top 10. It is one show you have to see

April 12, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
    • ManGina

I saw Prince once and that was more than enough. Just a big rip-off.

April 12, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Selfish Gene Simmons

This is not a must see concert. Please. You should know that if you were around the 80's to see Prince live then. These PALE in comparison... its a fool who thinks these are just as good.

April 12, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Charlie Murphy

He beat us. Wearing his purple suit and all.

April 12, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  76. ED

That Prince is an incredible basketball player ! Him and his possee can genuine shoot some hoop.

April 12, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  77. whisper

u guys really are slow huh?

I've known about this since early yesterday morning.

April 12, 2011 at 6:07 am | Report abuse |
    • 3 strum

Well, well, well, Why didn't you tell everyone else? You are amazing to have all this knowledge all to yourself a day before everyone else. What are you friends with Prince?

April 12, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Osti

What would be impressive is if you knew about it a month ago.

April 12, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Porkandbeans

I knew about it a month ago and I'm not even Chinese!!

April 12, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doc Brown

I saw the show and it was GREAT! Trust me. Don't miss it!

Oh, that? It's my DeLorean. Why do you ask?

April 12, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • PrinceThis

Who cares about this trunk monkey?

April 12, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |