Nicki Minaj joins Britney Spears tour
April 12th, 2011

Nicki Minaj joins Britney Spears tour

Enrique Iglesias, who?

After the singer swiftly denounced reports that he was hitting the road with Britney Spears this summer, the “Femme Fatale” has confirmed that she’s launching an “all female” tour that will include Nicki Minaj.

In addition to the eccentric rapper, Spears will have Jessie and the Toy Boys and Nervo open at every stop on the North American tour. "This is the Femme Fatale tour and I'm thrilled to have the hot Nicki Minaj join me and Jessie and the Toy Boys and Nervo will get everyone on the dance floor," Spears says on her website. "Can't wait to take the Femme Fatales on the road."

The singer also promised via Twitter that she and Minaj are going to bring the heat.

“Could not think of a sexier Femme Fatale than @NickiMinaj to come on tour with me! Gonna be a hot summer people!” Minaj responded a little cryptically, tweeting,"@britneyspears Hot INDEED Your Fierceness!!! This tour's gonna KICK ASS!!! The #FemmeFataleBARBZ r READY!!! Let's GO!!!," and following it up with, "let's keep the "other thing" a secret for now... "

The tour kicks off in Sacramento on June 16, and tickets go on sale beginning April 30.

Minaj, of course, is just one of the female artists that Spears has signed up to work with lately – the superstar also hopped on a remix of Rihanna's “S&M," which made its debut Monday.

The song was saucy even without the addition of Spears, who only ramped up the theme with lyrics like, “If I'm bad, tie me down/Shut me up, gag and bound me/Cause the pain is my pleasure/Nothing comes better.”

Rihanna announced the news on Twitter over the weekend, writing that her new collaboration would be with “@britneyspears one of the biggest worldwide popstars! U gangsta #EPIC.” Spears responded, “You ain't so bad yourself honey...”

Filed under: Britney Spears • Celebrities • Music

1. Contracting Info

You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually one thing that I feel I'd never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very extensive for me. I'm taking a look forward for your subsequent put up, I'll attempt to get the hang of it!

September 23, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Poetry

I just like the helpful information you supply on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again here frequently. I'm relatively sure I will be informed many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

August 29, 2012 at 4:59 am | Report abuse |
  3. brooklynpark

If you love Britney Spears, check out this article covering her Femme Fatale Tour! http://bit.ly/lOVPrg

June 28, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  4. mememememmemememmemememem

girl go sit down!

May 11, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  5. tiggah

iim hiipp fam nicki minauj is a beeast nd shes mad awesome

April 26, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Name*shadonna

I so llove Nikki work and can't what GAME ON.

April 13, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  7. verneicesimmons

Tht was hot

April 13, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  8. jennie

I think this is HOT! I'm glad to see Britt back stronger than ever. What better femme to do it BIG with! Nikki is my girl. I know 4sho they gone bring it!!!

April 13, 2011 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  9. BART SCOTT

CAN'T WAIT!

April 12, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  10. lols

You are all idiots! They rock you guys suck.

April 12, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Sunshine Girl*

Yeah their music sucks, but they sure know how to lure in a huge crowd. How much of what they are promising/insinuating do you think will actually happen? You know they say a fool is born every day. And their sold out concerts prove it.

April 12, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @N

go green day & paramore!!!

April 12, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  13. @N

The Bullsh!t Tour

April 12, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  14. @N

phuck u white & black b!otches!!y'all doodoo crackheads!!!!

April 12, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Hmmm...

I'm w/ Music Lover. Google the"ladies" that cliff, would ya ?

April 12, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Kagame L.

Can't wait!!!

April 12, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Sandra Sandoval-Wagner

Lovely! can wait to see Britney Spears sing her new hits from Femme Fatale!

April 12, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Guerita Loca

@ el jefe...Nothing brown about me. I bet the only thing ur sorry self mite have a chance of being boss of r the blogs that u stalk. Loser

April 12, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • My taxes pay for this?!

PLEASE learn how to spell. I weep thinking that my taxes support the apparent babysitting of and lack of schooling students that's going on in the public system these days.

April 13, 2011 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  19. wordsandthings

damn, some of yall have got it all figured out. i mean im sure its easy to just say fU<& it, im gonna slap together a band, cd, tour, etc., thats why yall are all multimillionaires right? i mean if its that easy then why are you here, jealous, and broke? because its awesome talkin about tween idols like some gd pre pubescent lil girls? awesome! yes, their music sucks s#!t, but they can make millions as "musicians" with the musical talent of a rock. the one talent they have is selling their image, theyre not in it for the "music" or their fans, theyre in the money business! so yall should just chill out, put down your v-hate, have a coke and a smile, and stfu....laters

April 12, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  20. sheenius

These two can't sing a lick, and have no entertaining value at all. Take their clothes off though and I would pay to see some action. Minaj would be a backdoor goddess cuz at least three can fit back there. Britney would be all about A2M cuz she is trailer trash. That's good adult entertainment.

April 12, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Anita

WOW, they managed to pair up the two people I want to see the least in concert!

April 12, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  22. derp

The Dumb and Dumber tour.

April 12, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  23. cari

Stop been mad @ these to hot ass chicks. Beside whitney huston is a crackhead get real and blonde are over rated

April 12, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anita

Ummmm, what are you smoking? You make no sense...you refer to "these to (that's two) hot ass chicks"...but then say "blonde (and that's blondes) are overrated". You do realize Brittany is blonde right? So from what you say...even though Brittany is a hot ass chick...she's overrated cause she's blonde? You need to change what you are smoking. That, or go back to school.

April 12, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • boo

do u go tah good shepherd???!???!???!

May 11, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • memememememmemememememem

u go 2 good shephard?

May 11, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Carletta

@ El Jefe ..bring yo scary az to the BHAM so I can slap you in public!

April 12, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • El Jefe

Oh good lawd, you is gettin' upset up in heaa....

Nah baby. you just back yo' az up to this, you know wha I'm sayin'

April 12, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • OMG

Carletta, please learn how to speak properly before you attempt to insult people. Resorting to violence and having a lack of proper syntax is embarrassing – for you and the school system that I'm hoping you attended.

April 13, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  25. Pete

what's up with the pink eraser on her head? she trying to be a #2 pencil? it's about time that Britney gave it up as well. her songs pretty much suck – not that she knows how to write any at all as she is just the singer. so some other twit writes all of her bad music and she dances around (lip syncing most of the time). You might as well have a "rock band tour" – same thing...

April 12, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  26. toohott83

brit and nikki are great except nik wants to scream instead of rap and we all knw they dnt write the songs or screams ...but hey they are making the money not us...too bad maybe if we a he/she like gaga and dress all crazzzy we could be rich too..lol

April 12, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  27. toohott83

ok brit and nikki are awesome all yall wanna do is hate...the person i can stand is gaga if ur a dude whip ur d*ck out and say so...quit dressing like a bird coming out n a sperm boat on the award shows..your a lil f'd in the head gaga and the world knws it... aww i forgot ur the reason all thw screwed up kids like u ....right???
    tall man looking gutterslu* sry i was tryin to be nice...

April 12, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  28. lavonda

I think that people should stop hating on nicki she got her own style and thats why they hate on her

April 12, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Rosalinda

People just appreciate our celebrities. they r trying their best to entertain. they r human beings and nobody in this world r perfect. even d guy whose name is perfect is not perfect.

April 12, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Odalice Feliz

I bet Is going to be awesome.

April 12, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  31. mejazzbo

Can't wait to see black latex stretched over that gigantic ( l ) of hers.

April 12, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Guerita Loca

Mix it together and u get 'el jefe'....this calabo will b great for both ladies =)

April 12, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Guerita Loca

Mix it together and u get 'el jefe'....this calbo will b great for both ladies =)

April 12, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  34. sheenius

I for one, would definitely dip my wick into the backdoor of minaj! You know that girl can take it good.

April 12, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Mike

Ha! There are gonna be haters...
    . but do u know how many chicksbgonna be at these shows? Plenty.... nuff said

April 12, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Carletta won't allow this TOUR!

These women are not ready to take her on! They are FAKE! She is REAL! She don't PLAY! She don't TWEET! They bet not come to Birmngham! She will slap Britney, then CUSS Nikki Minaj! I don't have text on my cell! You won't see her coming. Chris Brown don't wanna put his hands on her! She scartch light skin men up real good..I know!

April 12, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • El Jefe

Awesome... It took me three tries to try and understand your message. I am still unsure of its true meaning as I'm sure to need some type of Rosetta Stone device to fully decipher the depth of your nonsensical ramblings.

Bravo to you.

April 12, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Dominique Ellis

Nicki Minaj said she wanted to do something with Britney Spears and she is. yeahhhhh

April 12, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  38. babiboydj

This concert is going to sell out fast!!!

April 12, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • David in Corpus

I know, I personally, can not wait to shell out a bunch of money to see white trash girl faux make out with a gaggle of ugly black chicks while singing about what slu ts they are. I've seen the bottoms of old ladies feet look better than the chick with the pink hair and gaudy accessories.
      What happened to all the hot classy blondes and cute whitney houston types out there?

April 12, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  39. tirah dixon

hi nicki minaj this tirah

April 12, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Music Lover

First! Maybe if we put them all on the same tour bus, they will drive off a cliff and neer be heard again! Rhianna, Gaga, get on the bus with 'em!

April 12, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears and Rihanna combined do not equal 1/100th of Lady Gaga's talent.

April 12, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • memememememememememememe

so yea this i so unbelieveable because that it is very terffic but it gots to be my sista{nicki minaj} and chris brown. or rihanna but definitley lil wayne if they have a performance together but they already did it would be off the chane like bomb dig it ti well dont have nonthin to talk about so yea peace!!

May 11, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • gsboo

maybe yu need tah hop on

May 11, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  41. CUTE PERCEPTIONS

You know the white trash aspect all too well huh??

April 12, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  42. El Jefe

Since you're not witty on the net, I doubt your witty at all...

April 12, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  43. @ El Jefe

When idiots do not proofread... case in point... El Jefe.

It's funny how you can use "you're" right the first time and switch to "your" the second time.

April 12, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  44. El Jefe

Yeah, you're cool. Proofreading people on the internet...

I bet you overeat because you're sad, and you're sad because you overeat...

April 12, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |