Madonna: I'm not being investigated
April 6th, 2011

Madonna: I'm not being investigated

Following reports that plans for a school Madonna's charity was helping build in Malawi have been scrapped, the singer would like to make it clear that neither she, nor her charity, are currently under investigation.

"In recent days a number of wild and totally false rumors about Madonna's philanthropy - spread by bloggers and tabloids - have begun appearing on the internet," Madonna's  spokesperson  said in a statement to CNN.  "As we have said previously, Raising Malawi is currently undergoing a series of positive changes in an effort to serve more children."

It was reported recently that a plan to build a $15 million school for approximately 400 girls in Malawi had been halted by The Raising Malawi Academy for Girls, a Malawi based charity.

At the time, Madonna's rep clarified that the organization was independent of the singer's charity, Raising Malawi Inc. The singer's organization "has been a donor to the Raising Malawi Academy for Girls but has discontinued funding because of concerns related to how funds were spent" an earlier statement said.

Soon after there was speculation that Madonna and her charity were being investigated. But the singer's rep said it simply isn't true.

"Neither Madonna nor Raising Malawi is being investigated by the FBI or the IRS," the rep said. "It is unfortunate that people have chosen to say things about Raising Malawi and Madonna that are not true.  Madonna remains committed and focused on what matters helping the children of Malawi."

The singer has adopted two children, son David and daughter Mercy, from Malawi.

1. Harris

I am very long winded and tend to write very long detailed responses to your lame posts. I get my stamina from extended Extenze sessions of butt slammin my buddy in da pooper. I gotta run to go schlob his knob and then I will be back to continue this intellectual conversation. Hold that thought while I go hold this dude's peter!!

April 7, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Harris

Harris = Ho-mo

April 7, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Harris

I am agro guy but also a sensitive fairy. I love to get slammed in da keister but it has been many days since my lover was here so I take out my anger on you saps. Any boyz wanna partee. I will slam you in da poop chute and then I be a happy fruit!!

April 7, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  4. harris

How can she be a snookie wanna be. She was cornering the market long before snookie was an itch in her daddies sack. I'm upset at the people that attack the people that are tryin to use their money to make a difference. That's all. I fought for this country and almost died in thje process. I did this to protect the rights of all people around the world. So when I see people attackin others for doin something good outta the kindness of their hearts. Yes I get upset. And I have the right I earned it with giving my blood for weaker people. So stop bein asses about madonna helpin another country. We have help here we got food stamps and wic and state moneys. What do they have??? So how bout all you haters and negative bloggers shut the hell up and try sayin thank you. Thanks for the help or thanks for your service to those in need!!!!!!!!

April 7, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. kat

And this is a plea to Madonna and Ohpra. You are taking away their culture. Remember the American Indians? Well are they happy with our fore fathers teachings.

April 7, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  6. you'reatool

All this anger over some old broad from Jersey. She is Snooki with a fake British accent. Relax Harris

April 7, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  7. kat

We need a lot of help in the united states. We have children here that go hungry and a financially ruined school systems. How about visiting all of America. Instead of flying far away to find poor people.

April 7, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. harris

Not doin what's trendy. This country was founded by people that were unselfish. And it has been the way of this country to be selfless and help others less fortunate than us. And that's the policy I fought under when I fought for the rights of others that were weaker and unable to defend themselves. So for the guy that called me a ho month milk drinker. I say the hell with you go out do something important!!!!!! Like defend this great country that provides you with all your freedoms and comforts like I did!!!!! And stop criticizing those who do just cause you don't have the guts to risk it all for someone else you selfish ass!!!!! Shut off your computer and pick up a gun and defend this country I bet you won't you coward. And that goes for all of you who puts down people for helping others who are less fortunate. Shame on you for wantin kids to suffer. All of you who do are cowards and should be forced to go fight for a country of people less fortunate as you or maybe someone should take all your comforts and force you to live like the people in africa do. Bet you would be screamin for the help then !!!!!! I'm a former marine anmd I say to all those weaker ill always be there to defend you and so won't the madonnas and mcmahons of the USA!!!!!!

April 7, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. you'reatool

So this is the old broad that used to hangi on A Rod's 33 ouncer. Not to bad for an old timer.

April 7, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jeez You Guys

Isnt there an old saying that goes 'Charity begins at home'? Yes we know that all those African children didnt ask to be born into poverty. But there is such a thing as birth control you know. These women in 3rd world contries just keep having more and more kids. Will it ever end? There are more than enough children here in the USA that need a home. We should help oir own 1st. Then maybe lookabroad to help. Just another celebrity doing whats 'trendy'. Pathetic for all the American kids left behind.

April 7, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  11. harris

You people are assinine.... What's next you gonna start hate bloggin the mcmahon family for supporting our troops W. T. F. Shut up leave the people that have the means to help alone and let them help how they see fit!!!!! Where the hell do you think this world would be with out them???? Do you think it would be better? I don't think so!!!! So what madonna chose to try to help a disease riddin poverty stricken country with relatively no economy and try to make difference... Shame on all of you for puttin her down. We support our troops and they chose to serve they knew what they were doing. These kids in Africa they didn't choose to be born into disease and poverty did they?? And you people put the people in this country that have the ability to help down!!!!! Well I say good for you to all of them and I salute you with all of my heart. Thank you for the help its appreciated and we those you have helped honor you and love you for it!!! And for those of you who criticize those for helpin please crawl back under your rock and shut the hell up you do no one any good so leave it that way. Your opinion don't mean anything to anyone!!!! I say thank god for the people that are out there usein their millions to do some good !!!! And for the people that don't I think its high time you jump on the band waggon and start usein your millions for something good !! Don't buy another navigator you jerk you already have 6 of the damn things go out find a homeless guy and buy him a nice meal or a new pair of jeans !!! Believe me it will be more rewarding. Pay it forward it does make for a better future. So I say way to go to the madonnas and the mcmahons of the world keep it up cause in the end its the people like them that make a difference not the haters and bloggers. As for the haters here's an idea. Why don't you join one of these groups or non profit groups and make an intelligent suggestion on how to help or maybe come up with an idea on how to help this world that makes sense to the people with the money so you have a right to an opinion. Other wise shut up. Its the people stealin the money that you need to hate. Not the people with the money in the first place!!!!!

April 7, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  12. NoLubeFister

Hahahaha btw I love when people state their opinion and then say " if you don't feel the same way then you're a racist!" Hahahaha I love being a white man in america!

April 7, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  13. NoLubeFister

Hey at least she wasn't molesting the kids, like a certain famous singer from the 80's might have done....we miss you mike!

April 7, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  14. Derrick

Uhhhh, I puffed one too many bowls. Now I can't speak or write anything dat makes sense. I iz a butt pirate!! Please come and ram me in da pooper!!

April 7, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  15. Rose frm GA

all charities have someone with sticky fingers but dont criticize anyone 4 how they spend THEIR money... Make YOUR millions & spend it like you want, then put your money where ur mouth is!!!

April 7, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  16. Derrick

Tou oeple are ao eacuat

April 7, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  17. Rifraf69

Some of the ageist, hateful and downright ignorant comments made here make me sad for the the human race.
    Why does it matter where or who someone tries to help? People need help everywhere. Especially in Africa, where millions are uneducated, starving and dying from preventable disease. There is already coutless charitable programs and public education designed to help Americans too, but indifference to family structure, parental responsibilties and drug or alcohol abuse continue to cause our self destruction. No charity can solve those problems. Kudos to Madonna for dedicating herself to something that helps the human race. It's too bad that where there is money entrusted for others to manage, there is usually some kind of corruption.

April 7, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  18. Got a life

It's HER money. She can bloody well do what she pleases! Anybody on this forum who thinks otherwise is a jealous, lazy, racist who's idea of charity is throwing a nickel at a homeless bum.

April 7, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  19. gimmeabreak

I also think we should help our own country. How can you truly help others if you cant help clean up the mess here at home first?

April 7, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  20. gimmeabreak

While "giving" and helping others is a wonderful thing, it can also be an enormous tax break. It's not what people do that counts as much as their motive behind it. Doing good deeds in silence comes from the heart. When you make it public, you succeed in putting the focus on yourself asking to be recognized for how "wonderful" you are.

April 7, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  21. Scott

I love all these celebrities starting charities to boost up foreign nations, while they largely ignore the issues happening in their own home state (Madonna is from Michigan). Hey Madonna, why don't you start a charity like Raising Detroit, or Raising New Orleans, or Raising (any troubled US city)? All these celebrities speak out against the evils of capitalism, and then exhibit opportunism at it's best. Oh the hypocrisy......

April 7, 2011 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  22. Malawianspeaking!!

Raising Malawi!!!! I'd rather say exploiting Malawi and trafficking our children!! Madonna,Kabbalahahaha,Michael Whoever Berg, keep your "charities" to your selves. Take care of your own, we can take care of our children.Take a trip down to New Orleans and start your charity there before you cross the oceans.

April 7, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  23. betty

PS Thank you Madonna and to those on here who do give. It matters and is appriciated. Those who help are students of those they help. Anyone who has helped another knows they are the ones who benefit most. Be greedy and give!:)

April 7, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  24. betty

Every comment posted is a reflection of the poster.There is a lot of good in the world.What we focus on grows.All children deserve to feel wanted, loved, nurtured and know they belong. That's ALL of our basic needs along with food clouthing shelter and mental growth. Fill in the blanks in your life and you will see it is simply human nature at it's most pure to love and help each other. What is missing in you? What do you need to heal in order to return yourself to who you truely are. We have all been beat down by life somewhere or another. It is our responsibility to do what is needed to heal ourselfs and our self defeating minds so that we can be of service to ourselfs and others. Love has no boudaries. It is needed everywhere. It's needed right here. Wishing you a better day:) it's your choice!

April 7, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  25. just me

If she really cares to help the world why doesn't she just shut up and disappear!!!

April 7, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  26. Stinky Stu

ALL Africans smell like a Hippos @SS.

April 7, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  27. bpm

Why are people investing in other countries other than theirs? I think even the US has children that need help.
    Why adopt children from another country? I am sure that the US has plenty of children in need of being adopted(and in her case black children are in need of adoption in the US as well!)

Help and clean your house before "trying" it with others

April 7, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  28. 2pac

Madonna old but she can still get it

April 7, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  29. lingo.nicoya

While I for one respect what she had attempted to do for the african nation, I have plans of my own for helping our homeowners here in our country...please visit our website and help by getting the word out. http://www.mapcanhelp.org

April 7, 2011 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  30. Just Me

If she were being investigated would she even know it??

April 7, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  31. lingo.nicoya

Opinion: after reading over 20 comments all I've come to realize aside of the fact Madonnas intentions were pure in trying to help out the poor is that 75% of americans are hateful/jealous and downright ridiculous. Because first of all, who cares what someone does with the money they earn, as long as they aren't funding radical groups or individuals let it be..u wanna have the right to blow money on whatever u like, then do as she did and make some first...I'm just sick and tired of reading how hateful and downright ignorant people can be...on another note not all non-profits are mismanaged, I for assist in running a non-profit and helped save 83 homes is 2010. And by the way I'm not even a home owner, just wanted to help. Sometimes that's all that counts...stop hating america, let's stop pointing fingers and seriously come together to form a better future. http://www.mapcanhelp.org

April 7, 2011 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  32. 5string

What does Madonna have against educating boys in Africa? Seems unfair to limit her school to girls only.

April 7, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Meggie24

I don't think it's anything against boys, per se; but about the fact that by simply being female in some parts of the world (including Malawi), you have a strong disadvantage. Females do not have the same rights and opportunities as males, including education, so by focusing on girls, it's just trying to level the playing field somewhat. Shame it didn't work out.

April 7, 2011 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  33. Jimmy Crap Corn

Africa, much like the black community, is chock full of theives, cons, liars, cheaters, robbers and individuals that are no good to themselves or anyone else. Is it any wonder these funds are gone? NO...its typical Amercianized African and African behavior.

April 7, 2011 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  34. loca

Cristo viene pronto

April 7, 2011 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  35. The Dude

It's all B.S.... Let's start by helping needy kids her in the U.S.

April 7, 2011 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  36. Bill & Ted

Corruption? Mishandled funds? In Africa? Really? Duh! What did you expect?

April 7, 2011 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  37. Master Of The Universe

What darolo and Lil mama said. Very well stated Kudos!
    The only thing I'd add would be to point out that... Madonna is not only one of the smartest and wealthiest business women/entertainers today, but also one of the most caring and giving as well. Why would she give away so many millions of $$$ away annually and then 'steal' a mere fraction of it back in a 'scam'??? A) she doesn't need it or the 'PR' B) only a completely clueless idiot, with no life and nothing better to do than sling hate and mud, would believe it and repeat it in the first place! What's the matter does her life, talent, brains, heart, $$$ and philanthropist ways make you feel like a loser in comparision? Do something... ANYTHING positive with your own and you wouldn't feel that way!

April 7, 2011 at 5:08 am | Report abuse |
  38. Lil Mama

Madonna is definitely a music icon! And a lot of u have gotten way of subject here...and a lot of the stuff is just plain stupid that you have said. Madonna has helped a lot of kids in Malawi. To have and make better lives for themselves. It's her money that she is doing this with. She made it so who cares what she does with it!! There are not that many celebrites who give back. But Madonna does as well as Oprah, Beyonce, Ellen, and Angelina Jolie. Just to name a few. And as some people above have said, what have YOU done to help anyone? I give what I can here and there and I am a disabled single mother of a 4 yr old. Just last week, I donated to our city's mission. My dad was homeless for 4 yrs and stayed there often. And I am not rich or well off by no means!! I barely make ends meet. I also used to raise money for the National MS Society and do their annual walks. I believe in Karma!! And God knows who does what in this world!!

April 7, 2011 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
  39. Master Of The Universe

leelow is a fla mer & takes it in the cornhole at least 4 times each hour 24/7 ! Even I ream him every day with my 14 & 1/2 inch strap on while he begs for more & squells like a piggy.

April 7, 2011 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  40. Hogwash

Madonna is a has been .nobody cares about that stupid bitck

April 7, 2011 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
  41. Timoxx

Uhhh, I iz pretty dumb. Don't rip on me cuz I only maed it to 5th graid. I droped out so I cude focus on drugz. I now relize dat wasn't two smart. Oh well. Burgur king still let's me sweap the floors. Somday I hope to get prumoted to flip burgurs!! So their!! I get the last laff.

April 7, 2011 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
  42. jon jon

I iz a fairy and I iz a fruit. When I take it in da pooper it makes me toot! I just want a dude with a big ol schlong, once we get bizzy I wanna hit da bong! I see dem fairies and just wanna play, dat is why I be super gay!!

April 7, 2011 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  43. weererrerre4e3

i wouldn't trust that sl/ut around kids.

April 7, 2011 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  44. ChiltepinRN

What are Leons?

April 7, 2011 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  45. Who Cares

OH NO, it is another PR move for the can't sing and has no talent Madonna.

April 7, 2011 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  46. starGenesiss

learn how to spel you idioz.

April 7, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  47. Timoxx

madona is grate and her musik is almost as good as modern day musik

April 7, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  48. Timox

Doesn't the guy behind her in the pic look like Guy Richie?

April 7, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  49. sammy

well as least she tried to do something good more than most people in her situation

April 6, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Mauser

Shes still hot

April 6, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  51. mom4Mand V

All non-profits should be investigated. Madonna has been relevant and important for over 2 decades. She is trying to use her wealth and fame to positively effect the world. What have you done lately?? Are you making a difference?

April 6, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Name*scrapy

Let the material girl do the way she pleases with her materials.

April 6, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  53. leelow

A friend told me the Leon men are not really men. They are lesbians that dress in mens clothes and try to pass themselves off as guys. This sounds true to me also. You notice closet lesbians always date the socalled Leons. That way they can go to social functions without raising eyebnrows and then when they get home they and their leon are ready for lesbian loving.

April 6, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  54. betty

Also people help were their heart leads them to. Who have YOU helped today?

April 6, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  55. John B

It's really a shame when washed up has beens keep trying to restore their fame. I really feel bad for every hair in her arm pits.

April 6, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Jane

I agree. Madonna is from close to Detroit. Why doesn't she start there? I am sure they could use some help educating the children in poverty that live there. Yes, people need help in other countries. It isn't like one needs more help. They both need help. Why not make a school here and then a sister school there? See if we can change all the childrens lives with education.

April 6, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*jon jon

you guys are stupid or what people in this country have oppotunity,peo ple in Milawi doesn't....idiot.

April 6, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jane

Tell that to all the children who went to bed tonight hungry. I myself have been have gone to bed hungry at times in my life. And to Betty down below I helped a 13 yr old boy today.

April 7, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  57. Ron Paul 2012

They should investigate all non-profit orgs.
    They would be shocked as to what they find.

April 6, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  58. e

Why not take that money and apply it to a domestic issue?The reason is that they won't get the publicity that say, a Malawi charity does. They want to keep these idiotic liberals happy so they can badmouth the US. Celebs are great aren't they?

April 6, 2011 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  59. loser_ville

The Leon men are gifted in that they'll fornicate with old women in enchange for a few dollars or a chance of being a celebretard for a few brief moments? Rumor has it that the Leon men will also alllow themselves to be molested by old men for the right price.

April 6, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  60. StarGenesis

I'm pleased to see Madonna do somthing nice to help educate. Well brush yourself off and try again, we all have obsticles at times, dosnt mean we give up but learn from it and move on.:)

April 6, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Samson

If Madonna is not being investgated she ought to be, the article said Michael Berg, Kabbala were being investigated, Micheal Berg manages Raising Malawi and he was taken to the Grand Jury last week, a woman is suing them in Califonia, they can spin this story as much as they want, they are thieves who need to be investigated, they raised US$18million and only sent US$850,000 to Malawi. Malawians got nothing out of this blah ha ha. Madonna then turned around and blamed some innocent people who turned out to be still Michael Berg slaves as the woman according to newsweek was paid peanuts. Madonna should own up and support government in retrieving the millions US$17million in all. Send back this money to the poor children you were pretending to support. Madonna Malawians say they do not want you to go back to Malawi and they say they want the children back. They know you just used them for publicity and Madonna there is another lawsuit you left your staff in Malawi without paying them. Make your friends the Kabbalah thieves pay the staff on the ground. Madonna stop pretending, you know those people are suffering and you allowed them not to get paid. You are embarassing all of us Americans by your strange actions. Americans do not abandon their staff and not pay their staff.

April 6, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*ME TOO

DITTO

April 6, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • darolo

You live in a land of make- believe but the one full of hatred.
      If you can't do something better with your life don't spend it criticising those who do. Your 'facts' are gleaned from
      web-sites hell-bent on sensationalism!! Fortunately Madonna knows the truth and that's all ghat matters. Why would someone with such a busy and hectic life and schedule bother to adopt children from Africa just for a publicity stunt? Your comments are pharsical? However they are representative of the 'small-minded' person who remains a reactive bystander rather than be a pro-active participant! Madonna and Raising Malawi have been let down badly by those they trusted. However Madonba does not run away from controversy, she fronts it head on. You can criticise all you like, you can believe the media hype but the world
      needs more Madonnas and that's a
      fact!

April 7, 2011 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
    • David

Trust me . . . Americans are doing a find job of embarrassing themselves all on our own without Madonna's help. Stick to what you know.

April 7, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  62. shedlightandinsight

@kay "stupid is as stupid does" is right up your alley, because how stupid do have to be to spread your hateful airs and pointing fingers at the wrong people? Madonna and the Kabbalah Center attempted to do the philanthropic thing and give back through her foundation. She had people within her foundation she could not trust who were misappropriating funds, thus causing the school to not be erected. Get your facts together before being a racist slob!

April 6, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  63. R Taylor

I cannot believe CNN is allowing racist comments.

April 6, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  64. DamonAmos

The gays love our Madonna. BIG KISSES!!!

April 6, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Heckel and not jeckel

SHE IS S COMMUNIST, SHE WANT TO WAGE WAR WITH ALL CAPITALIST AND MAKE THEM WEAR GREY KNICKERS TO SCHOOL. WHICH I'M FINE WITH EXCEPT I WANT TO WEAR BLUE KNICKEERS!!!!

April 6, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Sunshine Girl

It seems to me, that not only Madonna, but alot of celebrities actions regarding the use of so called charity funds warrants an investigation. It all just seems so shady, with such large amnts of money. Maybe Im wrong. After all, its just an opinion. But an investigation into these actions wouldnt hurt anything, and if everything turns out to be ok, no harm done. But if something is wrong, they can catch it before someone gets hurt.

April 6, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  67. juan

If she's not being investigated, why the hell not?
    No one deserves constant investigation more than that chick.

April 6, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  68. ck1540

You have no interest in this story or its charity. Would u just like the world to know that u slept with someone associated with a celebrity? How sad.

April 6, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  69. isabel

Raising Malawi was started by the Kabbalah Centre with Michael Berg being its chairman. The FBI and the IRS should investigate the Bergs and their millions. Their Chevre collects food stamps and have Medicaid, while Karen Berg flaunts designer clothes

April 6, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  70. madonna1

Madonna is the queen! She can do no wrong!

April 6, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  71. GP

Malawi? I'm sure that each of the 400 girls would rather just have the $37,500 each.

April 6, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Todd

Old Bag

April 6, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Brickell Princess

Madonna never goes wrong. In fact, I know why she picked a Leon to father her daughter.....hehehehe The Leon men (Frank included) are quite gifted in the right places!!!

April 6, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  74. StarGenesis

I tried to hit reply accidently hit report abuse sorry. Try contacting Dr Gupta maybe he will help by giving you a story. Also hit Operah on OWN there always out for helping people.

April 6, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |