Is Angelina Jolie adopting again?
April 6th, 2011

Is Angelina Jolie adopting again?

Does Angelina Jolie have another baby on the way? Her latest tattoo seems to suggest that might be the case.

On a recent U.N. goodwill mission to the Tunisia-Libya border, the star was seen sporting fresh ink on her arm, a new map of coordinates just below the already tattooed coordinates of where each of her six children were born, reports People.

It is believed that the latest numbers relate to the region Jolie is currently visiting.

Though the skin art has led to speculation that the Oscar winner and her partner Brad Pitt are getting ready to welcome another child into their brood, an insider insists to People that the couple currently have no new plans to adopt.

Stay tuned.

1. MARCUS HO-MO

I be as gay as any fruit in da land! I love to get butt slammed by fairies with tiny peters!! Mine is small too. We are in a club of mini-dongs!! Lots of Asians and clowns like me that did steroids!!

April 7, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  2. MARCUS P.B.

Yo!! I talk in all CAPS like a punk!! My nickname is P.B. Got that you losers!! It stands for pillow biter!! What u gonna do about it?? Bend over?? Yeah! Well you better. I iz gonna ram your pooper with my meat stick!!

April 7, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Sonia

She's AMAZING HUMAN BEING !
    I admire and love Ms Jolie so much !
    Italian 73

April 7, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  4. kat

Please adopt me~i will make Brad a very happy stepfather. Like woody allens adoptee. Lmao

April 7, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Brian

it's almost like she's building a dollhouse

April 7, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  6. MARCUS

YOU PEOPLE ARE RIDICULOUS IN THIS COUNTRY. STOP WAITING FOR OTHERS TO DO FOR THIS COUNTRY. YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELVES. YOU ALL JUST THINK THAT ITS EVERYBODY ELSE'S JOB TO DO FOR THIS PLACE. ITS FUNNY HOW CAN ALL DEMAND THAT OTHERS HELP WHILE YOU ALL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PROBLEMS HERE. GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM. OH THAT'S RIGHT WE WAIT FOR OTHERS TO DO!

April 7, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jeez You Guys

Just like Madonna, these 2 need to realize charity begins at home. If all those women in the 3rd world countries would stop having so many children to begin with, alot of their hunger/poverty problems could be solved. You should always help yoir own before you help others. Its just another pathetic, trendy thing that celebrities consider to be the in thing. Why dont you explain to all the American kids that noone wants them b/c the African ones are more important? They are no role model I would follow.

April 7, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  8. burt

Maybe it's the coordinates of where she left the last 6? Geeze lady, must be nice, you just bring 'em home and throw 'em on the heap. She's worst than that Duggar crackpot.

April 7, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Tif

Brad and Angelina's clan keeps growing and growing. WHEW! They have the money to raise them. Good for them.

April 7, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  10. PauletteB

If this woman collected cats like she collects kids, she'd be considered a hoarder.

April 7, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  11. MARCUS

To those who say Angelina should adopt American children stop telling other people where to adopt from. Its their child not yours. It always amazes me how people always feel that somebody's decision is bothering them. I think will adopt again soon. Who are you to complain about somebody's family whom you do not know.

Alison you say that you are tired of hearing about Angelina and Brad and yet you are on here an article about Brad and Angelina.

April 7, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Be the Moonshine

I love to make bathtub gin! It is da bomb when I chug dat stuff and get all messed up. Then I get all crazy on da message boards and pop off to people! It is the best!!

April 7, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  13. gimmeabreak

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what kind of parents they turned out to be when the kids are old enough to talk freely! Growing up in a home without decency and morals with two self-centered MEGA EGO parents IS better than life in a third world country, I guess. The last time this happened, Woody left Mia and the kids and the dirty old man married one of his adoptive daughters! Aint celebrity parenting grand!

April 7, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  14. tim

As an parent of a child adopted from asia I applauad all adoptive and foster parents. Those fo you who rant about American children who need families open your doors and find that domestic adoption can be very messy of course there are times when it works but for someone in the public eye the risk for relatives comming out of the wood work is even greater than that of us regular folk. So let's try not to judge unless we've been there

April 7, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  15. nikita

You all are idiots-would you rather see a child sit and starve and work in a foreign country? With no luxury of being clean, or the opportunity to go to college? Or....OR hmmm get to go live with millionairs who are even busy MILLIONAIRES and even still.....better. Parents. Than. You.... Retards

April 7, 2011 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  16. alison

Personally im tired of hearing about brad n angelina. they r a disfunctional family n should not b allowed 2 adopt anymore kids. jus bc ur rich does NOT make u a good parent.

April 7, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  17. free thinker

Wow! the really thought out comments have a point in each. from finding the humor and seriousness of this issue is refreshing. however, the only "job" that comes with "instructions" are the ones you get paid to do. being a parent does not. we all can strive to better ourselves to help the children here without homes..so those of us who have a problem with whats going on here and abroad if your doing nothing to change it, you are just as ignorant and self indulgent as your comments. Peace and love. today discover a way to help a child in need.

April 7, 2011 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  18. colette

I am going with it being Brads birthplace. If they do adopt who cares its there life and I know plenty of people wit 6 kids.

April 7, 2011 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
  19. dawnna

Is she collecting children from each country she visits?

April 7, 2011 at 5:51 am | Report abuse |
  20. kyle

vain : excessively proud of ones appearance

April 7, 2011 at 4:53 am | Report abuse |
  21. gimmeabreak

AJ and BP are sick, self-indulging adulterers! VILE rolemodles for ANY children!

April 7, 2011 at 4:46 am | Report abuse |
  22. petra

vail : a colorado ski resort

April 7, 2011 at 4:34 am | Report abuse |
  23. jp

no everybody should not adopt one child because everybody is not qualified to take care of a child and has anybody thought about what its like For these Kids to be taken from their countries their culture religion and have their names changed like she did with the latest one? are their not any people competent enough in their native countries to care for these children?

April 7, 2011 at 4:02 am | Report abuse |
  24. cubby's girl

cubby bear!!! i missed you!!!!

April 7, 2011 at 3:50 am | Report abuse |
  25. Dylann

Crozier Brown with out john john guldseth

April 7, 2011 at 3:41 am | Report abuse |
  26. GetReal

I am a loser that lives in my parents basement. Sweeping the floors at the local jack shack is my life. I like to take a big schlong right in my poop chute!!

April 7, 2011 at 3:24 am | Report abuse |
  27. zenora

First off, make sure you brush your teeth 10 min,shower atleast 15 min,clean-up,and be sure to wipe your ass real good, don't forget to wash your hands.
    comment on that!...

April 7, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  28. Blossom

By now, Brad Pitt should be seriously asking himself what kind of crazy mess he's gotten himself into. There aren't enough kids in the world to fill that huge black hole in Jolie's soul and she's not doing THEM any favor, making time for each of those kids when she can... All of them will grow up to write books about what it was like growing up with tons of stuff and a mother whose interest in them depended on whether she was in a manic or depressive state. If Angelina Jolie were collecting cats nobody would see her as noble. One would think hoarding children jwould be viewed as what it really is: A sign of mental illness.

April 7, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  29. good souls

ANGELINA AND BRAD R TWO GOOD SOULS AND CARE ABOUT PEOPLE. THEY BLESS THEIR CHILDREN AND U ALL NEED TO STOP HATING

April 7, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  30. cat b

AJ & BP are beautiful inside & out. bottom line they are saving lives. & it is better to help 1 then none, it shldnt matter where the children are from. We are HUMAN & dont choose where we are born, the entire world needs help. So i say BRAVO AJ & BP!

April 7, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  31. Lace

Lol..veil, vial. Fart and go sleep comment to Austin..lol

April 7, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  32. anoncanuck

Veal=meat from calf

April 7, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
    • CamNY

Yes, there are thousands of American kids who need families, many of whom are older. My older sister was adopted from a facility a few hours from our hometown. That said, kids worldwide suffer, and if Brad and Angelina are willing to take it any child, my hat's off to them. Six kids is a lot to handle, even if you're rich. It amazes me how much people will go through (expensive fertility treatments, etc.) to have a child "of their own". Blood isn't what makes a family. I wish everyone would adopt at least one child.

April 7, 2011 at 3:54 am | Report abuse |
    • CamNY

Sorry, didn't mean that as a reply... it was supposed to be a separate post. My iPod is squirrelling out.

April 7, 2011 at 3:56 am | Report abuse |
  33. sammy

apparently only imported children are good enough for the jolie pitt clan

April 6, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  34. sally

good point kat i am a native arizonan and the poverty illness alcoholism on the reservations is devastating i have been a foster mother for over ten years and trust me these kids are literally dying for help i dont wish suffering on any child but there are thousands here that could use jolies financial support

April 6, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Kat

Why do these stars feel the need to travel abroad and why are cereal companies advocating earning a laptop and giving one to a child in Africa? I am not minimilizing the suffering of any child – but why not start here in the US? How about traveling to the families in the Appalachian mountains and giving them a chance? Or go to the reservations and help the 'original' Americans. Or downtown Trenton, Detroit, Compton? Or are those 'black kids' not classy enough for Hollywood?

April 6, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Ana

The funniest part of all your comments, was the "Vial,Vile Veil" deal.

April 6, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  37. JuneCleaver

Next time I need to know GPS coordinates, I'll tweet Ms.Pitt. She appears to be the ultimate geography authority. What a total freak.

April 6, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  38. raina

i dont get it, some of you guys are saying she should adopt kids here and help them, oh im sorry she decides to go outside the country. Since you think its right, why dont you help them????? And the argument over vile, really? Are you guys really going to argue over who is smarter than who because of spelling? You guys like the kids who comment on youtube videos...

April 6, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  39. tommi

yes its true we have all done stupid things when we were young but most of us are not all over the internet shooting smack and making out with our brothers why does she always seen so melanchaly and out of it? Something is not Right with that woman the last thing a poor little orphan needs is to be dragged into her circus.

April 6, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  40. @austin

Nobody cares if u r full of blood take matters in2 ur own hands fart and go 2 sleep

April 6, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  41. B lo me

Adoption is the reason brad hasnt married her all those kids they have now has his hair white as snow

April 6, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Lennie Ross

There she goes again, saving the world – one baby at a time!

April 6, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  43. @N

Mark retarted.start writting about something good.i think u r stupid to even say that!!!Stop writing about things that will bring the blog down.i bet ur gay b**ch

April 6, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Nick

That's what she said.

April 6, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trig

boinx1234 on May 18, 2011 @church113Because the vsoeirn on The View was heavily censored. I wanted to post the complete vsoeirn.

February 13, 2012 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
    • wmqnymjqmon

iUApAi ssawhdraaiec

February 14, 2012 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |
  45. Spellchecker

Vial = small bottle

Vile = sprewing hate

Veil = something you wear

April 6, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  46. austin

My penis is filled with blood.

April 6, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  47. I Know!

I'd like 2 be adopted by them! My 'father' is on his 6th wife & couldn't care less about me & my 'mother' has a sugar daddy who has made disgusting remarks & she does nothing about it! So if Angelina & Brad are adding a new bundle- good 4 them:)

April 6, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Hawk

Actually "veil" is something brides wear on their wedding day.

April 6, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  49. jazzy

Nick you are so so so so so stupid that you don't even know it!!!!!! Stoooooid!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Jackie – at least she knows – Nick look it up!!!! Ha how stooooopid you are! Talk about about looking foolish!!!!! Too funny!!!!!! Stoooooopid!!!!!!

April 6, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  50. richard

i love that women

April 6, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Ron Paul 2012

How many kids will this be? I'm loosing count.

April 6, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Mary Ann

Why not have more children,the nannies raise them and they make great props for the photo ops.

April 6, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  53. david

annie...what does a fetish have to do with anything? that comment makes you weird! sorry if i am being negative.

April 6, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Annie

The people with negative comments....ur all idiots . She's a wonderful person who does great work around the world in poor countries. Oh and I'm sorry I didn't know u weren't allowed to be weird . F*u*** I bet all of u have some weird f** fetishes . Who are any of u to judge her or anyone else for that matter.

April 6, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  55. duh

brad and angelina got married there.

April 6, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  56. T Day

If so, congratulations, if no...funny to see the comments poor in with negativity for such a giving opportunity to a child...

April 6, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Sunshine Girl

Oh, and about the vials of blood? Knowing all of her previous 'off the beaten path' antics, it wouldnt surprise me if she does have then at home or some where. She just doesnt wear them. Too many Id say.

April 6, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  58. MaryChris

I know I could be challenged on this because I am taking the time to post a comment, but I have a question to the virtual community: Who Cares? And I am doing this to dissuade cnn.com from taking the time to report on items of this sort. It depresses me.

April 6, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Sunshine Girl

Well I certainly hope she adopts American this time. So many kids HERE need a home too. Yes that family is weird/strange to say the least. That said, that new tattoo could mean anything. How newsworthy. NOT!

April 6, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • dadaa

Agree

April 6, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • nicole

You people have got to be kidding...I'm sure you have had the abilities to shower in a actual bathroom and running water...I'm sure you also have the ability to use the bathroom in a toliet and not have to dig a hole I'm the ground...also pretty sure that when u walk you're not worried about stepping on landmines...how arrogant are you to think these kids in america need more help..she is a great humanatarian

April 6, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • you'reatool

@nicole
      You are a loser. She is a lousy over paid actress. There are plenty of under privileged children right here in the good old U.S.

April 7, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  60. kate

The coordinates are The site of Brad Pitt's birth.

April 6, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  61. mario

AWWW, Denise, you obviously cared enough to take time to write your sad little response...

April 6, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Denise

The only thing that is "sad" are people like Mario trying to profit off the personal lives of people who work in the film industry. They are people who deserve as much privacy as somebody building aircraft at Boeing, the nurse in your local hospital, or the lunch lady serving your child. Does it make you feel special to have insider information? Does it improve your life? Does it remove the guilt when you buy more junk when you know you should have donated that cash to tsunami victims, or an orphanage?

April 7, 2011 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  62. Denise

I clicked on the link to this story for the sole purpose of stating; who cares!!!! Honestly Mark Marino, get a life.

April 6, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  63. ronda

I'm glad she adopts and she not being picky about their race she's sharing her wealth

April 6, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  64. tail pipe

Poor kids? I've got my dollar on not poor. I would venture to say they are better off than most ever will be, and not just financially. They'll have plenty of opportunity that many others won't. Certainly it's a better atmosphere than an orphanage in a "developing" country.

April 6, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • dadaa

Why can't some of these stars start adopting kids in the USA. We have plenty her that need help.

April 6, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa_22

Actually, we don't. Most "parentless" American children in the system are over age 10, which is not what people want for adoption. American babies and very young children (of all races) have long waiting lists for adoptions.

April 6, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • rch929

Ridiculous Lisa. Plenty of kids here need homes regardless of age. As two of those VERY lucky older kids that get homes, it is VERY frustrating to see them blatently ignore the needs of children in their own country.

April 7, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  65. Superhiro

At least not that we know of... Who knows what the hell those two do with those poor kids.

April 6, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Head Diva In Charge - EL

Ummm, she tattoos the coordinates on herself? At least she doesn't wear a vile of their blood.

April 6, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jackie

It's "vial", not "vile".

April 6, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marky

Holy cow, I hope people don't throw it in your face every day, what you did 10 years ago! People do lots of stupid things when they are young, then they grow up and move on. Why on earth does this keep coming up?

April 6, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nick

It's "veil". Well, to Jackie who tried correcting you, but made herself/himself sound like a fool.

April 6, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elaine

It's a "vial" of blood...and why does that even matter? She is giving a child an opportunity at a life they might not have had. We could all learn from her.

April 6, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously?

Hey Nick! Before you "JUDGE" and ridicule YOU need to know what YOU are talking about else YOU risk looking like the FOOL! VEIL = piece of fine material worn by women to protect or conceal the face : a white bridal veil!! VIAL = small container, typically cylindrical and made of glass, used esp. for holding liquid medicines.

April 6, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lennie Ross

Another child?! I'm single, nearing 40 (I will never tell my real age), and kids are.....not in the near future, I think :)

Perhaps Angelina can have a child for all of us!

Lennie Ross

April 6, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeepers

I have a hard time forgetting the blood too...and that red carpet interview with Billy Bob Thornton where he said they f#$%ed in the car on the way over. Uhuhuhhhh yuck.

April 7, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |