Lindsay Lohan 'in talks' to play Sharon Tate
April 5th, 2011

Lindsay Lohan 'in talks' to play Sharon Tate

Lindsay Lohan playing the victim? Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields is hoping to make it happen.

According to Shields, he’s currently “in talks” with Lohan to play the role of Sharon Tate. Although no deal has been made, Shields added that he thinks Lohan is the right actress for the job, telling CNN that "she would be great" in the role.

He explained to Entertainment Weekly that her very public ups and downs are part of the appeal. "Sharon Tate was a movie star,” he told EW. “So I want [an actress who] you already have a backstory with. People have a backstory with someone like Lindsay. And I think it’s very relatable.”

Well, she did say she was ready to get back to work again, but no word yet if Lohan will take the job.

Filed under: Celebrities • Lindsay Lohan • movies

1. Allia

No! First of she looks nothing like her, she can't act and doesn't have the same persona. I would like to see KEIRA KNIGHTLY! I love her and they look alike. She can't get her down and she will work hard to get it right. Lindsy lohan needs some help not a role for a movie.

June 5, 2013 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Rudolph

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn. This is a really smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

October 30, 2012 at 3:29 am | Report abuse |
  3. DBerg

How about Minka Kelly or the actress from Bridesmaids that was the rich friend that had the extravigant wedding shower, I'm not sure what her name is but with blond hair she looks alot like Sharon I think. I sure hope the movie tells and shows thelife of Sharon more than focussing on the tragic end to her life and the horrible association to a monster that she doesn't diserve, ohhh but I forgot its hollywood

October 20, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Taylor

Lohan should play one of the disturbed manson girs, I think she would be good in that role!

April 19, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  5. Jennifer North

Hi Kathleen. It was nice to see another genuine Sharon fan post on this board and talk about her as a real human being! I was too young to remember this, but read the book Helter Skelter in 1979 when I was about 13. I was living in California at the time too, & I remember being scared at night, making sure doors & windows were locked, because I knew Charlie still had active followers who were free! One thing that always stuck w/me though was Sharon's story. I think because she was pregnant when she died I had such compassion & empathy for her. My mother was pregnant when I read the book. Like you said above, I've had those same thoughts about it too. It's haunting and unforgettable once you hear about it. Since then I've become interested in her life & career. With the internet,and through her biography Greg King wrote, I've gotten to learn a lot about her and everything I've learned has endeared her to me even more. Makes it more tragic & SENSELESS!

April 9, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  6. Kathleen

Jennifer North I agree with you and you are very right.. I actually saw Eye of The Devil.. Im a huge fan of Deborah Kerr also and I remember reading about how sweet she was to Sharon on that set and David Niven became like a father figure to her..She is missed by all and her story will never die.. Poor thing, how terrified she must have been that moment.. If I could go back in time, I would stop this moment.. its been with me since I was a kid and I have never ever forgotten the events or Sharons beautiful self..

April 7, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jennifer North

As a Sharon Tate fan I forgot to say who I think could play Sharon. A younger Ashley Judd would have been PERFECT in the role. She has Sharon's look as far as I'm concerned. I think she is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood today. Unfortunately since Sharon died at age 26 I think it would be a stretch for Ashley to play her today. Another actress I believe could pull it off, once again maybe too old now though, is Heather Graham.

April 6, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jennifer North

To the person who stated VALLEY OF THE DOLLS was Sharon's FIRST & only movie, and that she got it because her husband was Roman Polanski - YOU ARE CLUELESS! Read her biography, do a little research on her before you post something so misinformed! Sharon's first movie was EYE OF THE DEVEL w/David Niven & Deborah Kerr, which was filmed in 1965 and released in 1967. Her second movie was THE FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS which is a funny, Mel Brooksish satire about vampires. Roman Polanski directed the film and she WASN'T HIS FIRST CHOICE for the part, he wanted Jill St. John. He settled for her because her agent pushed her on him, & he found she looked good in the wig, They fell in love on the set & she left Jay Sebring for him. Next she did a Tony Curtis movie called DON'T MAKE WAVES, another funny beach movie that isn't bad for what it is. In 1967 she finally got a big break w/a co-starring role in VALLEY OF THE DOLLS. Roman Polanski had nothing to do with it and they weren't even married yet while she filmed. The following year she was in THE WRECKING CREW w/Dean Martin which was a series of movies he did sort of James Bond satire, comedy again. Her last part was filmed during the early part of her pregnancy in Spring 1969 in Italy called 12+1 (or the THIRTEEN CHAIRS as it came to be known after her death). It was released the year after her death. Another comic type of movie. She was good in comedies, everyone who worked w/her had nothing but great things to say about her work ethic and her timing/acting. I own all of her movies and her comedies are her best work. It is said she was going to pursue more of that type of film work. YOU STAND CORRECTED!

April 6, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Kathleen

correction 5001 Cielo Drive was the address.. i had to re-think it.. sorry

April 6, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • 10050 Cielo Drive changed

address to 10066 Cielo for the huge mansion they have built at the site now.

April 6, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  10. KATHLEEN

I remember the headlines when the murders occured.. I am 55 yrs old and from some of the other posts someone is trying to say Manson never murdered anyone.. oh yes he did.. go read your facts and Vincent Bugliosi will argue with any moron who would defend a piece of crap like Manson.. all of them are murderers and I am so glad Atkins died of cancer.. too easy for her I say..would have been better to have suffered more.. the ones who are in jail will remain there.. but one more crime would add insult to injury and that would be to have L.Lohan portray what was all beauty and innocence and what would have become one of the biggest stars of her day had she been allowed to live.. this story is the saddest one I ever have known, and every time I see Sharons name I re-live the horror of shock of what happened that night at 500 Ceilo Dr.. they actually tore down the house it happened at.. Lindsay Lohan my a-s.. what a joke!

April 6, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Kathleen

For years I have adored Sharon Tate, from the Valley of the Dolls and even when she was on The Beverly Hillbillies and I was just a kid I remember her rare beauty.. to have this loser actress portray one of the most tragic events of our country, the manson killings, is even more tragic.. How dare any Hollywood producer choose LL to represent this rare beautys life and death.. its a travesty.. she is lacking integrity in her life, breaks all rules and considers herself bigger than life... as much as I looove the idea of this film being made and celebrate Sharons beautiful memory the choice of actrress has me in such an outrage I could just type expletives in triplicate right now!!!! GET REAL!!! DONT LET THIS HAPPEN!!! ANYONE BUT HER!!!

April 6, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Rusirius45

The proposed leads are a nobody paparazi and a uninsurable actress with limited box office success especially as a lead. Oh yea, I'm sure the financiers are going to lining up up back this turkey.

April 6, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  13. sassyone

Lohan? you have to be kidding. She is in no way the right one to play Sharon Tate. The best place for Lohan is jail.

April 6, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  14. Sandy Ohio

Have any of you actually seen a picture of Sharon Tate? Lindsay Lohan is a very pretty girl, but looks nothing like Sharon Tate.

April 6, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  15. Erin

Wow Lindsey Lohan looks nothing...I repeat NOTHING...like Sharon Tate. Wow the fact that she's even being considered to play a woman who was arguably one of the most beautiful Hollywood starlets since Grace Kelly is sickening. Plus her death was so tragic I think anyone putting together a film about her should at least have the respect to have an unknown or at least respected/classy actress play her life.

April 6, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  16. What????

What?

April 6, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  17. MLK

I just heard LL is up for the role of Sarah in the Palin biography. She'll play Ms Sarah, on her deathbed at age 105, having flashbacks of her wonderful life. (Brings a tear to my tea party eyes.) Best part is, they won't have to use any makeup at all to make LL look ancient. Seriously, the girl looks like 3 miles of bad road.

April 6, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  18. Mark

Whatever. She will just F it up like she always does. Pathetic she still gets parts, she doesn't deserve the life.

April 6, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  19. Milkaholic Chick-Ah-Boom-Boom

My bologna has a first name, it's Lindsay,
    My bologna has a last name, it's Lohan.

No matter how you slice it, this story is 100% meat byproducts.

April 6, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  20. Sevinthseal

There's really only one difference between Lohan and Tate. Sharon Tate could act.

April 6, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  21. babykurt

let her play the part. and let her feel what she use to have is no longer there. fans gone.

April 6, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  22. Garry

I have to agree with this call. She does look a lot like Sharon Tate and would more than likely do a great job. Sharon Tate was an up and coming star who could have really gone big if had she not been murdered. Good call....

April 6, 2011 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  23. Poindexter

She looks nothing like Sharon Tate. Y'all need glasses! LOL!

April 6, 2011 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  24. sosideirish

LL doesn't have the looks or talent to portray Sharon Tate. Can we please, please let this washed-up trainwreck disappear from the front page. I'm so sick of her pathetic attempts to proclaim her innocence and flipping off the laws we're all expected to obey. She's a loser! Enough already!

April 6, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  25. beenz

Amanda Seyfried would be a better choice.. (at least in the looks department)

April 6, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  26. mike

Don't make coments very often but for this I'll say that anybody that tries anything to do with Lohen has to be nuts!!! That film could take years and years to produce with all the rehab visits!!!!

April 6, 2011 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  27. Kaycee

I completely agree Lohan has done nothing but hurt herself however she's not the person I'd choose to play Sharon Tate. Tate was a beautiful woman, Lohan is far from a beauty and her acting ability is pathetic. But really who cares, Tyler is a photographer not a director, the film will tank.

April 5, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Chuck Steak

Not if she goes to the Big House!!!

April 5, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Ron

The writer is an idiot. Charles Manson is not a murderer. He did order the killings, but never killed anyone himself.

April 5, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Van

When the Family killed Shorty Shea, Manson was the first to stab him with his sword – in the heart. I'd call that murder. He also shot Bernard Crowe in the chest intending to kill him and it was only Crowe playing dead that saved him. But this leads to the question – Susan Atkins prevented Sharon Tate's escape from the house and later held Tate down so Charles Watson could kill her. Is she not a murderer because she didn't actually stab her? Did all of those other actions not aid in Tate's death? Susan Atkins is a murderer. Charles Manson is a murderer.

April 5, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • sanjosemike

Ron, you need to do more research before you post. In almost every state, if you ACCOMPANY a felony commission where an innocent person is murdered, you are considered guilty of murder in the eyes of the law. What sometimes happens is that district attorneys "play" perps against each other, offering a "lighter" sentence to the first person who provides good evidence and who testifies against the other(s).

Sometimes the person who actually pulled the trigger ends up getting a slightly lighter sentence than the accomplices. But that's rare. In almost all cases, they end up with a similar sentence, 20 years to life. So it can be a cr*p shoot. But once you get involved with the law at that level, you can be guaranteed a very long sentence, whether you pulled the trigger or not. In the eyes of the law, you are equally guilty.

Please research and read before you post. It makes your posts much more credible.

Respectfully, sanjosemike

April 5, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron need to learn to read

If you'd do some actual research into Charles Manson and his clan you'd find Manson did indeed commit murder himself. The writer isn't the idiot, you are.

April 5, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  30. bostongye

I read the story of the Manson murders written by the prosecutor and I always wanted to see Hollywood do a good recreation of the story, but every Manson movie that comes out (and theres been a lot) doesn't seem to do the real story justice. Maybe this one will but I have to say I'd cast Lohan as one of Manson's female proteges and not Sharon Tate.

April 5, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandy Ohio

Try reading "Helter Skelter" by Vincent Bugliosi or watching the movie that resulted from the book. It is very bone-chillingly factual. (keep you up at night)

April 6, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  31. midnitejax

This is a perfect example of Hollywood gone stupid. Everyone who knows who Sharon Tate was, also knows she was murdered by the Manson Family while she was pregnant. Her career as an actress was very limited., so the ending of this movie is very predictable. If that's the best they can up with as writers, Hollywood is in serious trouble. Hiring Lohan is a publicity ploy to attract people who like to watch train wrecks and not care about the lack of a serious plot in a movie. Lohan is a washed up former actress and nothing more . They may as well get Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears, and Charlie Sheen to play the Mansons for more train wrecks.Maybe they could have the child rapist Roman Polanski direct the movie for added controversy ? This movie will be in poor taste, and i doubt the sister of Sharon Tate will give her blessings.

April 5, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  32. hoofleau

It will flop at the box office. I guarantee it!

April 5, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  33. pleasant surprise

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Then again, I wasn't much of a Mean Girls fan, so I'm kinda biased. I think that girl from Twilight could play Sharon Tate. Its the eyes, I think. Personal opinion, though. Nothing against Lindsay Lohan.

April 5, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  34. hownowbrowncow

I suppose her role begins after the murders. She'll be hard pressed to play a living person.

April 5, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  35. sanjosemike

A movie "glorifying" Charles Manson? The only "film" I'd watch about him is of his execution (which I realize will never happen, unfortunately). sanjosemike

April 5, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Rob

If shes in it, I won't watch it.
    Can't stand garbage, subhuman people.

April 5, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Steve

It must be nice being able to break the law whenever the hell you want to and sidestep justice each and every time and STILL be able to find a job, meanwhile me and hell of a lot of other people are still out of work and can't find anything and you know what, we're not out breaking the law.

April 5, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  38. GeorgeWBushie

The obvious question here is WHO CARES? Laughable Lindsey has zero talent, is an addict, thief, and problem child who the press somehow finds 'attractive'?? Give me a break – there is NOTHING attractive or redeeming about this fidiot. Period. The media really ought to stop obsessing about this girl because, honestly, there is nothing worth obsessing about and nothing interesting about her. Btw she is likely to go to prison shortly anyway. As she should. Enough already with this girl!!

April 5, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  39. GORILLAFINGERS

She SHOULD be playing Skeletor in the next He-Man movie.

April 5, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  40. jps

Now that is some inspired casting. She'd be crazy to turn it down. Even if it turns out to be a flop, what has she got to lose?

April 5, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  41. itsame

first of all who cares if lohan plays tate. shes an actress going for a part, thats what they do. secondly where are all these *sharon tate was the sweetest..* claims coming from? i dont know how sweet she was and i dont care her sweetness or lack thereof didnt make or break anyone in my life. she didnt deserve to die but just because she died tragically doesnt make her a martyr beyond portrayal. @DAVID im sorry that you lost a friend in that traged but if this kind of news offends you why read it? an educated man such as yourself would do better away from these blogs unless you just read them for comedy. also have you tried adjusting your font size on your pc?

April 5, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  42. AitchCS

You've GOT to be KIDDING ME. Sharon Tate was had a truly beautiful face. Check out her photos. LILO can't hold a candle to S Tate. Absurd!

April 5, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Godstar

Lindsay Lohan looks nothing like Sharon Tate. Sharon Tate was quite a bit more attractive and had a genuine beauty, a Google of her photographs and it's plain as day. But that doesn't mean that she has to be Sharon Tate to play the role, which she most certainly does not.

The real question will be has her work ethic changed and will she be able to do the job.

April 5, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  44. artie2

Why? Leave Sharon alone.

April 5, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  45. WOW

Damn, even with millions of dollars in makeup and personal trainers, Linday is still lookin ROUGH.

April 5, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  46. notborncynical

Sharon Tate was actually alot more wholesome looking that Lindsay. In this picture is it just me or does she look like an ill alien from outerspace?

April 5, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  47. GAPeach

A few months ago she was being considered to play Linda Lovelace (Deep Throat)..I wonder what happened with that! She would have been better suited to play Linda....and I agree that Sharon has already been butchered once and that is enoughQ!!!

April 5, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Bob in Pa

Send a drug head to play a drug head.

April 5, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  49. RvrDelta

Often people need to hit rock bottom before they can straighten themselves out. Jail may just do that for Lindsey. Rock bottom worked for Robert Downey Jr. As for Lindsey playing Sharon? I could see it, but I think there are better choices, maybe Amanda Seyfried.

April 5, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  50. MSUmom82

What a joke!!! Lindsay playing the part of Sharon Tate! What a laugh! Sharon Tate was beautiful, innocent, and lived life to the fullest. Lindsay Lohan looks nothing like Sharon and could NEVER portray the innocence such a beautiful person.

April 5, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • ?????

You failed to mention a comparison between them. They both done cocaine. I happen to think their both beautiful too. Peace. :)

April 5, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  51. JoePelican

What the hell happend to this girls lips???

April 5, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  52. CD

Spartacus...AMEN.. You said it better than I did!

April 5, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  53. cd

I think it would be horrible to put this messed up excuse of an actress to portray a beautiful, sweet girl that died in the most horrible way possible. NO NO NO! LINDSEY NEEDS TO GO AWAY...FAR FAR AWAY!!

April 5, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  54. snorincats

Regardless of Lindsey's "backstory", it's still bad casting. She's just all wrong for the part and wouldn't be believable. (btw-Keira Knightley and Gwyneth Paltrow are too skeletal-Sharon Tate was slender, but still womanly). Sounds like Shields is just trying to grab his 15 minutes of fame. Even if he had a snowball's chance in hell of ever making a movie (doubtful), it'd probably come to nothing with Lindsey anyway. Remember her being all set to play Linda Lovelace?

April 5, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  55. SSampson

Sounds just like a Lohan 'night on the town' or 'hourse party' anyway... but she is more like Susan Atkins....

April 5, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  56. beansmom

She is utterly disgusting...will not see ANY movies she stars in..will not put money in her pocket..sorry for the ppl attached to her..no money for you either, need to change who you work with...

April 5, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  57. mark in nyc

please tell me she will also meet the same fate......

April 5, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Spartacus

Having Lindsay Lo-Life, play Sharron Tate, would be A MASSIVE INSULT to everything decent in this world.

More importantly it would be a SLAP IN THE FACE to the surviving Tate family members.

I do not think I have seen a more disgusting or out of whack with reality casting call come out of the entertiainment world in the past 50 years!!!

April 5, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • ?????

Really. What were they thinking when they got that dope head Robert Downey Jr. to play Iron Man. The nerve of some people. ;)

April 5, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • midnitejax

They may as well hire Charlie Manson as the "Technical Advisor" to complete the tasteless insult to the screen. I hope Sharon Tate's family puts up a fight to stop this nonsense.

April 5, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  59. w.s.

There has got to be so one much more deserving and appropriate for this role. Someone with a lot more class, expereince, talent and dignity. And especially someone with more maturity.

April 5, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  60. David

I'll go with Keitra Knightley for the role instead. If they decide to make the movie "Brittany Spears – Train Wreck" I'll vote Lindsay in in a heart beat!

April 5, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  61. w.s.

I don't know. Sharon was so much more down to earth, mature and had her priorities straight. She'd gotten so much out of her system; youth and mistakes wise. She put others first. Especially her loved ones. Those are qualities I don't know if Lindsey is capable of "faking" and appearing realistic first of all and secondly since she does not have those qualities yet I don't know if she could put herself into Sharon's shoes. And it seems to me you have to be able to do that to portray another person. Especially the victim of violence.

April 5, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  62. madmax

Let me play Charles Manson! I'll finish her off! Promise! Can't stand her antics...

April 5, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Pickles

I get Roman Polanski isn't the portrait of a saint or anything annd maybe this is just me, but I feel like this movie shouldn't be made in his lifetime.

April 5, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • midnitejax

I agree. This is nothing but tasteless trash that could go a lifetime without being made into a movie, let alone with Lohan. Trying to sell theater seats by starring a train wreck druggie as the star is just pure trash.We all know Polanski is a rapist. We all know Tate died from being stabbed to death. We all know who was responsible for the murders. End of story.

April 5, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  64. RPE333

I doubt Lindsay has done anything sharon didn't do...

April 5, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  65. MrsFizzy

It won't happen anyway, people! She'll screw up again before the movie ever gets finished.

April 5, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  66. LisaD

No, no, no! Let's not put the memory of beautiful Sharon Tate into Lindsay Lohan's hands.

April 5, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  67. RPE333

True ,as i remember her husband Roman was a perv and Jay Sebring(also killed) was an old boyfriend...

April 5, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Jim

I am note sure Sharon Tate represented everything good and innocent in this world. If you recall, the cops initially thought her murders had to do with a drug deal gone wrong. They were typical Hollywood trash. This does not mean to say they deserved the end they met.

April 5, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Spartacus

some guy above named "JIM" wrote...

Maybe it doesn't JIM, but what you did write does mean something else...

It means you don't have any credibility to make such a statement...the cops only thought it was a drug deal gone bad because if the massive carnage and OBVIOUS HATRED AND ANGER involved in the brutality of the murders.

Next..."not" is not spelled wiht an "e" tacked on the end.

Next...who in this world are you mr "JIM" to able to judge the person that Sharron Tate was exactly?

Next...I can guarentee you this much...

SHARRON TATE WAS 50 BILLION TIMES THE HUMAN BEING THAT LINDSAY LOHAN IS EVER GOING TO BE!!!

April 5, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  69. rpe333

idiot low life would know

April 5, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  70. LindsayBlohan

I've heard from someone who knows that she can take a double fisting. That's talent. Go BLohan!

April 5, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Shaneeda Quit

Ms Lohan can star in any role she pleases, regardless of criticism. Don't watch the movie If you don't approve. It's that simple. The Manson/Tate thing occurred in a tired bygone era.

April 5, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snickers77

Shaneeda, one can hardly call "1969" a tired by gone era. Have a little respect for what a whole lot of people were wanting to stand and stand-up for, you fool.

April 5, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Snickers77

For the past 4 or 5 years I have been scratching my head on why and how people and the media believe this girl is an A list actor. I have no comments about her character, I had a ton fun myself when I was younger, however I never got caught like this girl does. So back to her being this great fallen actress, where does it come from? Honestly, I am a pretty big movie buff and I can count on 1 hand what I remember seeing her in. Lets see- Parent Trap, Freaky Friday, Herby, some scary movie forgot name, some movie with Jane Fonda forgot name? Huuuggghh, what else,I probably am forgetting like 2, but I just do not know. If this girl is some great hollywood actress, then I am at least making a mark in the B movie world with out ever stepping foot in front of a camera, other then my boyfriends cam and Iphone.

April 5, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  73. RPE333

She would be great!Give Lindsay a break as she didn't hurt anyone but herself and if she weren't a star we wouldn't think twice about it...I think alot of you are jealous...

April 5, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snickers77

Were not jealous man I swear, we are all just wondering who is this famous bad girl is??? Herby huh???

April 5, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  74. PABLO TACO HISPANOLA BURRITO BEANS COCAINE BURRO

It's going to be sad to see Sharon get butchered for a 2nd time.

April 5, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Ron Paul 2012

I dont she is stable enough to play the part.
    She may fly off the handle and get arrested while they are filming.
    Big mistake casting Lindsay Lohan.

April 5, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Joe Fattal

Maybe sh'll be stab for real and be off the news.

April 5, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  77. TOYCAR

Will she be playing this role from her jail cell?

April 5, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  78. lapz06

It's pathetic that out of all the actresses to play sharon tate,they come up with a train wreck,how about helping her first b4 she od's on the set,hollywood priorities are f"ed up.Evertime i see or hear this girl,i think of "special treatment"...are you kidding???????

April 5, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  79. 88

Please. Poor Sharon Tate was butchered once, don't let it happen again with this loser playing her ! And Lohan does not look like Tate..Tate was beautiful-Lohan is not

April 5, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  80. TPF

What a HUGE INSULT for the family of this lovely woman. This would disgrace her name forever. Please do let this little tramp play any role in any movie. She's had so many more chances than we would have been given both in Hollywood and in the courts. Put her away, one way or the other.

April 5, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Richard

It could be good to get her working. Keep her too busy to get sticky fingered again.

April 5, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  82. WVLady63

Her demeanor and personality fit Charles Manson better than Sharon Tate. Maybe she should be considered for his part?

April 5, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  83. sherry

They should go to the house that sits on the property where Sharon was murdered and ask her ghost what she thinks about this.

April 5, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Ray

Hmmm, I don't know.....She seems better suited to play a lying thief, druggie or washed up childhood actress.
    How about The Lindsey Lohan Story? Why does Hollywood glorify these types of people?

April 5, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Nick84

that pic is gRoSs

April 5, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Haters, all of ya

Jealous bunch of haters. You know what, Lindsay doesn't care if you like her or not. I wonder what Earth shattering contributions any of you have made to society? I mean other then spending your time spouting off about celebrities on internet blogs?

April 5, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  87. emma

I was kind of a LiLO supporter until she cme into court with her girlfriend and had F U painted on her fingernails. While there she continuously flashed this at the judge. This and all of her other actionms show she is a real Piece of Sh!t. I will never be her fan again. She is garbage.

April 5, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  88. DAVID

JANGOCAT,
    I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE I HAVE TROUBLE SEEING AND THATS TOO BAD IF IT OFFENDS YOU, TALK ABOUT JUDGEMENTAL. AND I AM MORE THAN LIKELY MORE EDUCATED THAN YOU CONSIDERING I HAVE A MASTERS IN ENGLISH AND A DOCTORATE IN LAW. BESIDES BEING A WAR VET. I AM NOT KNOCKING ANYONE ELSE'S OPINION, YOU OUGHT TO TRY IT.

April 5, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Thomas98

If Lohan is playing tate I wont be watching it. I dont want to contribute even a penny to this degenerates privelaged lifestyle. Although it would be nice to see her get murdered.

April 5, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  90. matty

There is no truth to this rumor. I know for a fact that ABDULLAH THE BUTCHER has contracted for that role, and it is signed in stone.

April 5, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Brons59

Perfect! An "actress" with a dead career playing a dead actress!!

April 5, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Ltyron

Let's see this....drug addict...alcoholic....thief.......a perfect movie employee...should fit in perfectly !

April 5, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  93. erica

She really does look 20 years more than her actual age. I look old myself but i really am kinda old. When i was 20 i looked 20. Ms Lohan looks rough.

April 5, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Derek

Sharon Tate was one of the most beautiful women to ever grace Hollywood. Lindsay is an ugly botoxed freak who looks 10 years older than she is. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Sharon was also a sweet woman who would give you her last dime and Lindsay is a drugged out mess who has no regard for anyone but herself.

April 5, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Ron in California

Sharon Tate was a beautiful woman. Lindsay Lohan is not.

April 5, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  96. erica

I hope they will put her in jail and throw away the key. Maybe she could be in the same cell with the real Charles Manson. Then we would see how tough this little missy is ! Like most lesbians she thinks she is tough or cool. Give her a real life experience in the state pen.

April 5, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Bookenz

She'd be a lot more believable as one of the Mansion girls. Sharon Tate was a great beauty.

April 5, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  98. K3Citizen

She should try playing grown-up first.

April 5, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  99. 2bits

It's obvious her parents never used a timeout with Lindsay she is spoiled rotten!

Now she needs a big timeout forced on her by the public domain.

April 5, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  100. 2bits

Lindsay should be jailed and not allowed to work for several years until she grows up.

April 5, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Jangocat

Nice, the media is so obsessed with writing articles about this girl that now a photographer wannabe actor's rumors are being published.

April 5, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  102. ( . ) ( . )

I bet Lindsay has some bigguns! WOOHOO!!!!

April 5, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  103. jen

is this a joke?? why some idiot is going to give her an acting job let a lone a paying job is just ridiculous...its just a disgrace.

April 5, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Andulamb

So he doesn't want Sharon Tate to be likeable then?

April 5, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  105. She.B.OK

David...are you old enough to remember when Sharon Tate was alive? Yes she was indeed a beauty, but a great actress...really?...not to say she did not have talent or would not have gone really far had she lived, but if I am recalling correctly she was only in Valley of the Dolls, it was her first movie and she got in being the wife or Roman Polanski.
    You never knew her personally, so why be so offended? For all you know, she would be delighted to have her story told and a current famous actress play her part. Maybe Sharon Tate would not be so judgemental...

April 5, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  106. katincal

How is she supposed to play Sharon Tate if her butt is sitting in jail?

April 5, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  107. pig

...will she be naked in it...?

April 5, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  108. She.B.OK

Lindsay Lohan is a very good actress, messed up and always in trouble..yes quite true, but a very good actress none the less. I think she would do well in the role, she does not have to be an exact replica of Sharon Tate. It would do her good to sink her teeth into a good role and concentrate on that, rather than trying to avoid snooping, obtrusive, no manners pop-o-ROT-z. They surely make people lives miserable, and can be so cruel. Lindsay is no worse than a lot of young people that have done stupid things or screwed up one way or another. Because she is famous and her face and story sell papers they hound her trying to find an angle to a negative story that the greedy and ignorant are all too happy to buy. Really sick how that plays out, and shamefully sad people buy those trash magazines and make those people richer.

April 5, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Mom

Seriously, I don't want to see Lindsay Lohan do anything. As far as I'm concerned she was washed up in the the entertainment industry years ago. Seeing her name in the cast would be incentive for me to avoid watching a film.

April 5, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  110. citizenUSA

She needs a nose job just for G P's.

April 5, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  111. DAVID

HAVING HER PLAY THIS ROLE WOULD BE A SLAP IN THE FACE TO SHARON, HER FAMILY AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO WERE HORRIBLY KILLED IN MANSON'S MELEE. AS A FRIEND OF STEVEN PARENT, THE FIRST PERSON KILLED AT THE TATE RESIDENCE, HAVING A THIEF, ALCOHOLIC AND DRUG ABUSER PLAY A GREAT ACTRESS PERSONALLY OFENDS ME.

April 5, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jangocat

Judgmental clowns who type in cap locks offend me. Learn to type like you have an education.

April 5, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Peter Thompson

I would not advise anyone to ever play the victim. Someone else wrote that Tate and Lohan's lives are similar enough that she would be remembered that way ...? It would mess it up for other roles ... that most certainly will come in time.

April 5, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Phil in Oregon

She would be more in character to play one of the Manson girls. She would also have to stay out of jail long enough to do the job.

April 5, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Jim

I think she would be better playing Janis Joplin in a remake of "The Rose."

April 5, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Jbsr

I'd bang her!

April 5, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • seriously, not with the neighbors

I don't think there is protection enough to ensure your safety if you did that

I wouldn't touch that (might look at it for a giggle however)

April 5, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Look Away

As I read some of these post, the first thing that comes to mind is how narrow minded some are. Let's say that you were in a position that the media would wave all of your dirty laundry under the nose of John Q. Public? Now, don't pretend that you have none, because we all do. We all make bad decisions.

Your next instinct is going to be to compare your dirty laundry with that of Lindsay. "I've never stole a neckless. I've never done cocaine. I've never got an OWI." But what have you done? And let us not seperate what we've done and been caught at and not been caught at. A dirty deed is a dirty deed.

I use to do the same thing. Judge. But fortunately, someone taught me to turn that finger towards myself, the only place it can do any good. It's easy talking about someone else, but give yourself a try. I can assure you, it's not easy. But anything worth doing or having never is easy.

The best man I personally know is an addict. Before his sickness took hold, he helped more people than you and I could ever dream about. Providing Christmas for needy famlies. Spending time at the homeless shelter, helping with what was needed. His fridge was covered with pics of children that he sponsored over-seas. He was a good man.

I ask all of you. Instead of doing the easy thing, do the right thing.

April 5, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wrong

My dirty laundry? I was an addict. I've stolen food because I couldn't afford it. I've judged books by their covers.

Next.

Addiction is not an "illness". It's a chemical dependancy that can only be formed by willingly taking the substance without addiction forcing you to in the first place. I hold no illusions, I don't seek pity for what I had done to myself, but I will also not give pity to those who also do it to themselves.

Yes, everybody makes mistakes, but that doesn't mean it's not your fault when you also make a mistake. It seems for everybody but these celebs, when we make mistakes there's these things called.. um... let me remember...CONSEQUENCES.

On top of all that, it has NEVER been a secret that as soon as you become well known in her CHOSEN industry, people watch your every move. You cannot seriously step into the spotlight, and then expect people to look away when something you don't want them to see shows up. She CHOSE a non-private lifestyle. Not our problem, hers.

April 5, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • katincal

She chose to put herself out their in public. She also chose the stupid things she's done to get into trouble and she doesn't seem to be learning any lessons. You reap what you sew.

April 5, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Look Away

@Wrong.....while I'm not going to go into the differences of opinion that we share regarding addiction (many doctors do consider it an illness, despite what you think), you fail to see my point. At no time did I say she is not at fault for her actions. My point is, it's damn pitiful that everyone wants to point the finger at someone else instead of theirself.

I'm sorry, but I don't think it's the duty of america to point, persecute and bad mouth someone they've never even met. Folks, hate someone all you want due to how the media portrays them, I just don't see how you could consider yourself any better than the person you speak of.

April 5, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • look away?

lets hope judgement can be made before she plows into me driving drunk

aren't you an interesting case, telling us that we should not voice our outrage when she thus far has gotten the easy line through our judicial system (from spending lots of cash not doubt)

I think your thought has merit, but NOT in her case

she is past chances and has made a mockery of herself to the point I find myself wasting time writing about this once promising individual but who has wasted EVERYBODYS time and patience

she begs us to rail against her, and so her I am, and count me among those who hope after she gets deserved jail time finds a career again, she much have shown promise for that career at some point, hope she rises again, AFTER JAIL

April 5, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  117. munchmom

Well, she won't be on screen for very long, so it won't require much "acting"....maybe it's not such a bad thing.

April 5, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Mr. X

Sharon Tate-beautiful. Lohan-yesterday's garbage.

April 5, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  119. murphysmom

Good golly Moses! Who would even want to watch a movie about that awful event?

April 5, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Tori

I see Lindsay more as Susan Atkins or Squiggy Frome. She is in no way capable to play Sharon Tate. Thats an insult to Sharon. They can find a better actress and a more attractive actress to play Sharon if they look. Lindsay like Susan and Squiggy have had run ins with the law.

April 5, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  121. VA_Jill

She shouldn't play ANYBODY until she gets clean and sober. Hollywood is just enabling her.

April 5, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Richard in Chattanooga

Tyler what ever his name is, could make a movie about anything, put her in a significant role and get gobs of attention and publicity. It's funny how things go in this wired world. Look at Sheen, Lohan, Pee-Wee Herman, the list goes on. Screw up really badly and thy shall reap even greater riches, than if thy playith by the rules.

April 5, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  123. just sayn

'she needs it 4 herself'

April 5, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  124. DonnaG

Sharon Tate was extremely beautiful and had a soft voice unlike Lohan who is trashy, not beautiful and has that cigarette smoking voice. Never head of this guy Tyler Shields so I can only imagine this will be a low budget film...straight to dvd if it even makes it that far.

April 5, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • You're Sad

Mistaking your opinion for fact is the trait of a feeble mind. May I suggest that before you take the liberty and sit behind the comfort of you keyboard, bad mouthing someone you've never met, how about taking a look in the mirror. Or just maybe that's too dark and scary of a place.

April 5, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • *sigh*

@You're Sad: Don't you find it even a little ironic how judgemental you are being while claiming others (whom you also don't know) are being judgemental?

April 5, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • You're Sad

@sigh....what you call being judgmental, I call making a recommendation. I'll pose the same recommendation to you as well.

April 5, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • *sigh*

"Or just maybe that's too dark and scary of a place."

What a strange example of a "recommendation"

April 5, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  125. J0nx

Yeah right, she wishes. Nobody will insure her and even if they did nobody would want to work with her.

April 5, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Denizen Kate

So a "celebrity photographer" thinks he can direct a feature film? And this esteemed member of the papparazzi chooses Charles Manson as his subject? I just don't think we need to glorify this horrible series of events in a movie.

April 5, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  127. gremmie69

Maybe they should consider getting Charlie Sheen to play Manson. And they could get Sarah Palin to play Squeaky Fromm.
    This movie has to be a comedy and the more celebrity losers they cast – the better chance it will have to win the Golden Turkey Award.

April 5, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Linsy

The only way she deserves to be in a movie about Sharon Tate is if she is playing Charles Manson, or maybe one of the girls. Maybe.

April 5, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  129. just sayn

If she could stablize herself, she would b ideal 4 this role. 2ndly she needs 4 herself.

April 5, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  130. hustlenflo

The idea of making a movie about a psycho killer who butchered a pregnant woman should have been flushed down the toilet long before it ever got around to casting. Wouldn't this be the final nail in Lindsay Lohan's career coffin ???

April 5, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  131. erica

They really need to send her to a mens jail or put her in solitary confinement. Since she is a lesbian she would have too much fun in a womens prison. With all that hot girl on girl action and pillow fights they would never get her to leave jail.

April 5, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • hmm....

Erica, you really seem fixated with this lesbian business. Seems you protest too much. Perhaps you need to look inward and find out why this troubles you so.

April 6, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  132. averagejoe

>> Shields has confirmed to CNN that he’s directing a film about Charles Manson called “Eyes of a Dreamer,” in which he’ll star as the murderer himself.

Charles Manson didn't kill anyone, his followers did.

April 5, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesus craves

Why is he in jail, then? Look up "joint-responsibility rule"...

April 5, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  133. ROFL

Amazing how many perfect people there are to badmouth someone they are jealous of. A huge crowd of sinners throwing the first stone....or perhaps just baring false witness.

April 5, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sad Society

Addicts are easy targets. Society think's of them as worthless criminals, not caring about anyone but themselves. One thing I've learned in my life is that pointing my finger at others only serves one purpose, and that is to get the attention off of my own ill-deeds.

Folks, regardless of what Lindsay has done, Charlie, Mel, take your pick, it is not our burden. I think it's safe to say that we have created our own burdens as a result from our own ill-deeds. That is what we should focus on. Being an addict does not make you a bad person, it makes you make bad decisions.

April 5, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kay

Only difference is that most drug addicts aren't still being supported by others and are homeless...

April 5, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • huh?

No. Just no. I am sick of this cop out bs. I am a recovered addict. Being an addict didn't make me do bad things, doing bad things made me an addict. Don't give her excuses, it is her fault and her fault alone

April 5, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sad Society

@huh?.....you claim to be a recovered addict. Anyone that's been thru any recovery program knows you NEVER recover. You will be RECOVERING the rest of your life. How do I know this? I'm a RECOVERING alcoholic and have been for 8 years.

April 5, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • huh?

@sad society: Yes, I "claim" to be recovered. I went through a 4 year stretch of time during which EVERY DAY I went to the bar after work, had anywhere between 1-3 pitchers of beer and 3-8 shots (depending on how long I had until bar close, usually around 2 hours. At close, I would buy a case of beer to bring home, which I would finish roughly 3/4 of before bed, and finish when I woke up.

Maybe where we differ is that I didn't nee a "program" to tell me that what I was doing was self destructive and stupid. I didn't need AA's shallow claims that only "god" could save me. I went through my own rendition of hell quitting cold turkey. I hallucinated, had a day that I didn't even have enough motor function to move out of my bed (during which I repeatedly soiled myself due to my inability to move) and genuinely thought I was dying. That was 5 years ago, and I haven't had a single compulsion to drink since then. Yeah.. I'd say I'm recovered.

April 5, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • witness ROFL

how about she do time to balance the scales of justice?

others who have done less have, no false witness here, just "you do the crime, do the time"

she is way past more chances... it is NOT the end of the world, Martha Stewart came out better for it

she needs to see some consequence, not be "just let off"

April 5, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sad Society

@huh?.....I'm happy for you that you quit on your own. My father did and my brother did the same. Also, they are two of the unhappiest people I know. You see, I didn't want to be "dry." I wanted to be sober. I wanted to be happy. I knew in my heart that I had a malady that was stronger than me. I know it needed treatment.

But dude, if you're turly happy, I'm happy for you. I truly mean that. When I got treatment, I learned to be compassionate to those that are less fortunate. Yes, this girl makes her own choices, but I know and you know that she is miserable insdide. Now, until she holds a gun to my head, I will reserve my opinion. Despite her money, she lives in hell and I'm sure not going to add to the suffering of anybody by telling them something they already know. I don't care what she's got away with. Peace.

April 5, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • she got away with it?

how will you feel if she doesn't get herself right and plows drunk into another car killing a family

voicing outrage is healthy and necessary for her and the public for a court system that allows itself to be influenced heavily my fame and dollars

she needs to stop this behavior

April 7, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Sharon Tate

Let her play me.
    Im gonna have some fun with this beoch.
    When i am done she will wish she was in jail.
    Hey Lindsay................BOO !!!!!
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...................

April 5, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Michael Meyers

I would personally never watch a movie about that crime. Already been done, only better. The only good thing (if this movie actually gets made) is that Lohan would be killed off early on.

April 5, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  136. MS

Personally, I think Sharon Stone would do a better job and she looks more like Tate than Lohan

April 5, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Leslie

OH HELL NO! As far as looks go, Gwyneth Paltrow would be better. For that matter, I think that anyone other than Lindsay would be better. Lindsey would cheapen the whole thing & Sharon's legacy deserves a whole hell of a lot more than Lindsay.

April 5, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  138. patti

personally i think it is an insult to sharon tate to have lindsey play her. sharon worked hard to develop her career – expecially over in london. and she does not look that much like her.

April 5, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  139. LIsa

She is too trashy to play Sharon Tate. Tate was a classic beauty with an air of innocence about her...maybe 5 years ago, Lohan could have pulled it off but now she is too rough around the edges.

April 5, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  140. JustMe

Sorry, but having Lindsay play Sharon would be an insult to Sharon's memory. This guy needs to hire a real actress (and find an actual actor to play Charlie).

April 5, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  141. erica

PAT IS MY HERO ! Great post ! LIndsay needs to do a few years in prison. If she does her time i may become a fan again. She still has trashy tattoos and dates a girl though. Her partner is a female disk jockey. Really !

April 5, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  142. Bill

She sould be in Jail...not making any more movies,,

April 5, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  143. john

Why would, and how could a scab like Lohan book a job when there are an infinite number of young actresses who aren't flakes, Lohan isn't someone you can trust not to be a junkie, a thief, and a bad actress.

April 5, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  144. LMR

Oh for Heaven's sake, put this washed-up little has-been out to pasture already. Her 15 are up.

April 5, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  145. pete

perfect for the part? pleaase... sharon was a goddess,lindsay is a trash bag...

April 5, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  146. Jack

tell it to the judge.

April 5, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  147. mike

THIS IS NOT NEWS

April 5, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  148. Pat

I think she needs to go to jail then we will finally stop hearing about her!!!! Maybe then she will have time to think about the things she has done and decisions she has made!!! She had the world at her feet movies,fame, money etc and blew it all away with one bad decision after another!!!

April 5, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  149. Abby

She is not elegant enough to be sharon tate. Sharon tate was very soft spoken, cultured from having lived overseas in Europe. I am not saying Lindsay can't dance, but she is just not a fit at all. And I am NOT a Lindsay hater. Not at all!

April 5, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Martin Keegan

The beautiful Sharon Tate must be doing flip flops in her grave.We do not need another movie about Manson and his crazed killers.

April 5, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  150. dave_in_altmar

Do they have film crews in prison?

April 5, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  151. Ralph in Orange Park, FL

Would it not be better to get an actress to play the part?

April 5, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  152. Alex

What's wrong with her mouth? UGLY
    Sharon Tate had such a sweet voice and Lohan sounds like a 80 year old truck driving smoker!

April 5, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  153. Head Diva In Charge

This could be Miz Lohan's comeback for sure. I would love to see this, and I think she would actually do a really great job with it.

April 5, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  154. erica

I LOVE GOOD BAKED LESBEANS WITH BARBECUIE SAUCE AND BACON ! They make me toot though. . .

April 5, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  155. josefinie

somebody needs to show Lindsay the duckface video on youtube.

April 5, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  156. sillyman michaels

she's already a criminal so the part if she gets it will suit her just fine

April 5, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  157. DaddyRabbit

She won't be getting this part. Folks makeing films and TV shows want to attract people who show up for work. She will be in rehab or jail.

April 5, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  158. Bev

This sounds like a loser project all the way around...

April 5, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  159. Stevelb1

The headline should instead read; Lindsey Lohan is still getting work?

April 5, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  160. KingK

Lindsay is a 24 year old, absolute train wreck, cannot ever get enough LiLo stuff, do some pay per view stuff LiLo, I got my credit card ready, to all you other people who are so negative towards her, relax, this is a thing called life, it is NOT supposed to be taken seriously. END OF STORY

April 5, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  161. lynnypoo

I would not go see any movie Lindsey is in. She is not nearly as beautiful as Sharon Tate was and Sharon deserves better than this. Lindsey does not have the background needed to portray the gorgeously talented Sharon. Someone more deserving should get the part. Let Lindsey earn her way back to the screen through sitcoms and infomercials!

April 5, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  162. kasey

What moron actually wants to hire her, and what insurance company is stupid enough to write a policy?

April 5, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  163. erica

LiLO is pure trash. Have you seen her tattoos. Plus she really is a lesbian. Notice i spelled it correctly so not to offend any of you carpet munchers out there.

April 5, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  164. Robert

Perfect for the role.

April 5, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  165. Pete

Um...yea....the movie was already done....lets try and do something a little more original Hollywood. We know about the case, we've read about the case, we've all seen the movie, .....it gets a little old.

April 5, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  166. I'mADreamer

Wow, you guys are cruel. Everyone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance. I'm not a Lindsay Lohan fan by any means, but if she is able to get herself together, then she should have an opportunity to take the part. If she takes the part, I hope she does it justice. Sharon Tate's story is tragic and its retelling deserves respect.

April 5, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • huh?

Last I checked, she's on chance 5 or 6. Second chance is already blown.

April 5, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • I agree

She is way past chances

she will hire an expert in getting out of trouble but that does not mean she has proven her self to not be worth any more chances, she is a human being, yes, but she needs to face the consequences of her actions, we the public are not welcome mats, some semblance of fairness needs to prevail, she needs to spend some time in jail

April 5, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • mark in nyc

wow. you are delusional.

April 5, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  167. KnowItAll

She's HOT, and will do a great job of playing Ms. Tate. All you holier-than-thou types are just jealous.

April 5, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
    • huh?

I guess she could be hot, if twacked out, drugged up white trash bimbos are your sorta thing. It's not like her poor excuse for acting could make this movie any worse, considering who's making it.

That said, though, before claiming that people who are ragging on her are "jealous".. take a look at what you are saying they are jealous of. She's a girl who has no self control and has destroyed her own life, at a very young age, no less. There's not a whole lot to be jealous of. I'd rather be an unknown nobody than a drug addled "star" with a shallow meaningless life.

April 5, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • jelous?

she looks used up and old

not much hot there

April 5, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  168. Double J

Lindsay should be cast in the Charlie Sheen story. One 'train wreck' portraying another.

April 5, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  169. dan

lesbean is the correct spelling. lesbeans are like pintobeans and parknbeans

April 5, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  170. AGStrange

I think it's a wonderful idea to have such a role model and fine human being starring in this role. One caveat: at the end, when Sharon Tate is knifed, strangled and bludgeoned to death, don't use a stunt double.

April 5, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  171. keith

yeah reward her for her criminal activity.....she needs to learn that she can't just up and do something like steal a necklace (yes she STOLE that necklace) or drive around drunk or on drugs and think she can get away with it because she is a celebrity. She needs to be made into an example that regardless of who you are, you have to face the music and your actions will cause you not to get something. We try and teach these things to our kids that negative actions will prevent you from getting rewarded, so why reward her with a role in a movie – that's nothing but a reward

April 5, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
    • thats why

Because in AMERICA we are allowed to pick up our feet and be given second chances. Because SHE IS HUMAN. Because she has already served her time and is awaiting POSSIBLE charges. In America, we are innocent until PROVEN guilty. The store selling the videos of the so called theft and made more money than the necklace was worth, and the video clearly shows the worker GIVING it to Lindsay. In America, we forgive and give chances.
      What country are you from??????????????

April 5, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stan

@Heann. Yes, we can all see you have great morals and class. So very glad I am not related to you. You are a huge embarrASSment.

April 5, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • second chances?

she is on chance number 20

she needs to reflect in jail (it helped Martha Stewart)

I am from the U.S., where are you from Mars?

April 5, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • America the free

No, it isn't 20, idiot. Oh, me bad. You can't count!

April 5, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hollywoodjewler

@that's why . . . second chances?????? try third, fourth, fifth, and sixth chances!!!!

April 5, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • end of the world?

why is it bad for her to pay for her crimes? others who have done less have

martha stewart came out the better for it?

April 5, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • America the free?

you are a pathetic joke

free? is this a civil rights question dummy? no it is not. this is a repeat offender who mocks our laws that she has broken and will continue to break (remember dummy the stuff she had written on her hand? defend that idiot )

obviously you flunked school; "me bad" you wrote, didn't get out of kindergarten apparently

she should pay for her actions, as others have done, martha steward, a one time offender went to jail; your golden girl is way past that

too bad you don't have something to spend your time on, she is NOT worth even your poor effort

April 5, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • SOKO

Well same with Michael Vick. The nastiest vile abuse of his position and what happens, he gets on another NFL team to make millions!

April 6, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Vick and Stewart?

not sure they are comparable beyond that they did the time and have careers afterward

maybe Lohan will come out better like they did

April 7, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  172. dee

Hasn't Sharon suffered enough????

April 5, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  173. Smoking Baby

Will this be before or after her jail time? Does she know that Tate dies in the end and becomes a house bound spirit for all eternity?

April 5, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  174. Great Idea!

While she's at it, maybe she can really play the part and be eviscerated on film so we can be rid of her once and for all. It would be her crowning achievement. C'mon Linds, go for it!

April 5, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  175. dan

i hope they send her off to prison

April 5, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • dan a jerk

Dan, another loser that would kick a dog when the dog is down. Another loser that wishes bad on people that have a rough/tough time in life. Another loser that would rather someone suffer than try to get help. Another perfect person in this world that can do no wrong. Yes, Dan is the Man – – – – NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 5, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan is not a jerk

are you kidding? she went to court with that stuff written on her hands and all the other crap she has pulled and you write to Dan as if he is somehow wrong for wanting to hold her accountable

you are a sad human

April 5, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  176. jobe.

Why?

Train wrecks should not be offered acting work until they sort themselves out otherwise we are telling them that their course in life is JUST FINE, when obviously it's not. But someone is sure to make a buck from this choice and that after all is what it all comes down to.

April 5, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  177. Bill

just another movie I wont watch. Why not take it all the way and have the warlock Charlie play Charlie?

April 5, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Gregg

Great idea ! We know Charlie can rant and rave ! Perfect role.

April 5, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • AGStrange

"When I stand on the mountain and declare myself a 'winner' and say 'Do It!' it gets done. If it don't get done, then it's the fault of Chaim Levine!"

April 5, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  178. Sara

This is a weird story. A photographer directing and starring in the main role of a movie about Charles Manson (already done and long, long ago in a land faraway) with a famous actress as the star because she has a backstory? Unlike him I don't see anything "relatable" here–least of all his ability to pull off this fantasy.

April 5, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Bob

Not even a good movie of the week on some cable station no one gets or watches, NEXT

April 5, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  179. greels

wouldnt they prefer someone who was beautiful and nice like Sharon Tate
    instead of Lohan who people will be rooting for Mansons goons to masacre.
    Lilo has to just go

April 5, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
    • David in Corpus

Lest we forget, Sharon Tate was (at the time of her death) with Roman Polanski (with his child).
      I am definately of the mind that people are guilty just by their associations and any woman who
      would make time with the likes of Roman Polanski is not what I would call sweet or nice.
      Besides that, she was an actress, that is enough to be considered harshly instead of favorably
      in and of itself.

April 5, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • AGStrange

Charles Manson is simply misunderstood.

April 5, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Colin

@David

This was years before Polanski had even committed his crime. Guilty by association? Then what was she guilty of? He hadn't done anything yet other than make amazing movies, she died (in about as horrible a way you can imagine) long before he ever took advantage of that girl. Grow a brain and don't be so quick to judge.

April 5, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • matter of fact

lets not judge at all

Manson, really a man of high moral fiber

Bundy, a prince

serial killers that eat people, well we are being judgemental

YOU ARE A TOOL

April 5, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  180. dan

sharon was not a lesbean. sharon was not trash. lindsay is both. it is a shame they would get this piece of garbage to play the wonderful sharon tate.

April 5, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
    • AGStrange

Feral minded filth? Really??? It's not like you're talking to a Republican.

April 5, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • clarissa

What is a LESBEAN? And what makes a person a wholebean? They both smoked pot...atleast they have one thing in common. ;)

April 5, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • luvsome

i like lesbeans! Especially from Sumatra, tasty!!

April 5, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
    • me

Look, Sharon TAte was not "all that". If she didn't die the way she did she would be a has been on where are they now. Lindsay is not much either but don't raise Sharon up to be this terrific star.

April 5, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kallen

If all you have to do today is correct peoples typos you should re-evaluate your life. I'm sure your typing is always perfect.

April 5, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Duped

Les beans give me gas.

April 5, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • herb

so right, sharon was pure beauty, and class and had a touch of innocence to her...

June 8, 2011 at 2:30 am | Report abuse |
  181. emma

Hopefully she will be in prison soon. I did enjoy seeing her thingies in the machete movie though.

April 5, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • David in corpus

Sad, sad man. How old are you?
      thingies , huh?

April 5, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Frottagist

Yes, very nice indeed!

April 5, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Stevelb1

I think it was a body double. Never actually saw her thingies and her face at the same time.

April 5, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
    • John B

Hopefully she will be in jail soon? What a sad pathetic person you must be to want her in jail so badly. Pathetic little people who wish bad things to happen to people should really look at their own lives.

April 5, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • sue

Emma, I am willing to bet you'd kick a dog if it was down.

April 5, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • sue

@ John B. EXCELLENT! Only pathetic losers wish things like that on people. I wonder what perfect & trouble free life Emma lives to be able to say such cruel remarks.

April 5, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • sue is a loser

she has repeatedly demonstrated that she has and will continue to act above the law and not care about others

she needs some reflection time in jail

April 5, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sue is NOT a loser

Keep wishing evil on people and Karma will get you. Lindsay should pay for her crimes, yes. But she is young, and did not have the best of parents. I am sure your trouble free, perfect life could not understand this. You would rather make fun of someone than try to see good in them, or hope for the best. I am so glad I do not have your sad heart. Go kick that dog and make fun of it, thats what your good at. Loser.

April 5, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • sue is in denile

I don't have a dog

and you are a loser, and a doormat

April 5, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kat

Only people who believe in karma will think that karma can "get" someone else.

April 5, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

@John B and Sue... So you guys don't feel that drunk drivers and thieves deserve jail time? Interesting position on crime and (not) punishment.

April 6, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  182. whisper

Uncle Charlie should play himself

April 5, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

With any luck, the prop guy will forget to swap out the real knife for the fake one.

April 6, 2011 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
  183. LEE

She actually would be perfect for that part. She even looks like Sharon Tate. It was a creepy and sad story and if it is to be done, she could do it.

April 5, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
    • clarissa

I agree, I think she does look alot like Sharon Tate. And even though alot of people look down on her, they will still want to see the movie just because she is in it.

April 5, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • mobrule

you people are so easy. this guy is some nobody with media connections who's hiring a 'name' in a desperate attempt to get his movie made. next.

April 5, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
    • loolaa

Charlie Sheen should play Charles Manson, he would be perfect in his current crazed state!

April 5, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • DOUG

ABSOLUTLY NOT, SHARON REPRESENTED WHAT IS GOOD AND INOCENT IN THE WORLD. LINDSAY IS LIKE A COOKIE MONSTER...WHO & WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER...VERY SELFISH PERSON.

April 5, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • tcp

Sharon Tate represented all that was good and innocent? WOW! Your standards aren't that high...

April 5, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • ksoze

I agree; I think she'd do well in the role, and there is a resemblance. If the movie ever gets made, it could be a shot at redemption for her.

April 5, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • sweet_genius1

While I wish Lindsay Lohan well, she is wrong for this part. If you want an actress who resembles Sharon Tate then Google a picture of Keira Knightley with blonde hair. Plus, Keira has the natural classiness that Sharon Tate had.

April 5, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • sam9999

Maybe they'll pull a Jason Lee and forget to use a fake prop for the knife.

April 5, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • lolarites

You must be young, because to think Lohan looks like Sharon Tate is ridiculous. First, Sharon Tate was about 5" inches taller than Lohan and a true beauty. She had the most amazing eyes that could look through you. Lohan is/was never beautiful, cute is all you could say about her. Sharon was not a boozer or user like Lohan and her face didn't have that puffy, dazed look that drug addicts have. Sharon Tate was not an exceptional actor, but she had such presence. Lohan is forgettable on very count. Actually, there is no one today who is as beautiful as Sharon was then. They should give this up, it's got such terrible karma attached to it, the idea of making money off it is repulsive.

April 5, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Miamijoey

She needs to run off with Charlie Sheen and never return!

April 5, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • sam99999

crap I meant Brandon Lee

April 5, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lanfear

I'm with lolarites on this one. I'll be honest I didn't know who Sharon Tate was - this all happened before I was born. But after reading up on her story just now and seeing a few pictures... I can tell you that Lindsay Lohan has lightyears of catching up to do with that regard. Poor choice. Indeed they are only choosing her because of her name.

April 5, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Californian

No way does Lohan look like Sharon (she only wishes she does) and she shouldn't be trying to hook her star on the back of this tragedy. Sharon and her baby don't deserve this and it is in poor taste.

April 5, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ronnie

Anyone (even Meryl Streep) but certainly not sleaze-queen Lindsey Lowdown! Hollywood always searches for the lowest common denominator (and what's lower and more common than one of the Lohan's?). Certainly we don't need a movie about such a lovely person and the tragedy that befell her, her friends and husband Roman. Let's all vote for Lindsey Loser as Linda Lovelace–a role she was born to play (in real life too).

April 5, 2011 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brandy

I seriously don't see even a slight resemblance.

April 5, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gretchen

Lohan in a serious movie? NO. Not by a long shot. She needs a good swift kick in the pants first, and then do some VERY serious growing up, accompanied by inpatient therapy. She's extremely immature.

April 5, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • MaRiO

This response is for Doug...What did cookie monster ever do to you???

April 6, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |