'Showbiz Tonight' Flashpoint: Would you buy tickets to Charlie Sheen's show?
April 4th, 2011

'Showbiz Tonight' Flashpoint: Would you buy tickets to Charlie Sheen's show?

Charlie Sheen’s “Torpedo of Truth” tour made big headlines this weekend after he absolutely bombed his first show in Detroit.

But then, incredibly, Charlie turned it around with his second show in Chicago! Fans tell "Showbiz Tonight" that he did a pretty good job!

Today, we want to know – with all the good and bad buzz around Sheen’s tour, would you buy tickets to see him?

If you're already a fan - or if you want to see a train wreck in action - I say sure, why not? Brooke tells me she kind of agrees, and that she'd buy a ticket for the Q&A portion. She adds that “it sounds like, at times, he’s being very candid with his fans.”

You do not want to miss our incredible behind-the-scenes footage of Charlie’s tour - and we're talking about what really went on inside the show.

Plus, we have fans who were at both performances – wait’ll you hear their reviews! See you today on "Showbiz Tonight" at 5 p.m. ET and again at 11 p.m. ET/PT.

Watch Showbiz Tonight Weekdays Exclusively at 11PM ET on HLN.

1. WHAT I SAY!

Head diva i wnana punch you in the mouth i hate seeing your stupid comments everywere.

April 9, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Tami

Kim has worked hard her whole life, starting a business with her dad years ago. Obviously she made a mistake hanging out with Paris who has done nothing her whole life but party and carry around GUM??? Kim and her family are close and yes sometimes a bit crazy, but they are good people that work hard. Kim would have been popular with out stupid air- brained Paris! Paris will never settle down and continue to party till her world falls apart. Kim however continues o SHINE!

April 5, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  3. d boy

The best thing of the whole detroit show was friend kelly jean singing the national anthem other than that people walked out in the beginning of the show, it sucked.

April 5, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. James Beam

In his own words to Kim Kardashian, I'm going to use them for Mr. Carlos Estevez: "I'd rather give violent f*latio to a porcupine than see your show"

April 5, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Rob

I'd much rather see "the situation" give a lecture on quantum mechanics, he would make more sense.

April 5, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  6. Thomas R. Clauss

Charlie is a great talent and in the end Talent wins out!

April 5, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  7. DeLiRon

No, nope, nah, uh huh, *violently shaking head left to right*, *shaking index finger left to right*...

April 5, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  8. Master Of The Universe

It would be far .ore...

April 5, 2011 at 3:17 am | Report abuse |
  9. Master Of The Universe

Oh H*LL NO! I wouldn't go see this nutcase's stage show and his irrelevent rantings... if you paid ME to take the tix instead of the other way around. I'd rather sit at home sticking rusted, dirty skewers in my eyeballs and bamboo under my fingernails. ot would be dar more entertaining AND FAR LESS PAINFUL!

April 5, 2011 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
  10. Head Diva In Charge

I would go to the show if he will sleep with me after. I love Charlie!!!! He is the man and in my book he is a winner!

April 4, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Sunshine Girl

Everyone already knows what a crazy/out of control/delusional/crackhead Charlie is. If you go ahead and spend that much $ on the tickets, and are disappointed, well you get what you deserve, and are as delusional as he is. I say quit supporting his habit/insanity. Then maybe he can get the help he needs. This bs is old/tiresome already. Not newsworthy now, and never was.

April 4, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Rufus Leroy Washington

why pay to see a white boy do what I can see my homeys do for free? and they's a lot funnier than Charlie. Gimme a 40 and a phattie!

April 4, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  13. kim

I can go to any ghetto corner and watch the ranting and raving of a drug addict or a crazy fool thats full of hisself but drunk off his ass trailer park crackhead for free hell naw I NEVER WATCHED TWO AND A HALF MEN I THOUGHT IT WAS A SHOW FOR GAY MEN.

April 4, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  14. i rock

Charlie likes to lick my colon clean and make poop balls with it

April 4, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  15. LarryL11

If I want to see a crackhead I'll just go visit a city for free.

April 4, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Victor

IMHO the people that buy tickets to his show are no better than all those enablers he has surrounded himself with.

This man needs help, and if people keep buying his crazy bs and giving him income just to watch him implode he will never get the help he needs. He can't hit rock bottom and seek help if people keep encouraging him.

April 4, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Denizen Kate

I'd rather spend my money on a root canal.

April 4, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Superhiro

I certainly wouldn't BUY a ticket, but I'd go to one of the shows if offered a ticket.

April 4, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  19. TONI M

HE IS A FINE REPRESENTATIVE OF YOU WHITE PEOPLE. HIM AN SNOOKIE ARE YOUR WHITE HEROES.

April 4, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • whisper

@TONI M
      Nicole isnt white.
      Tool

April 4, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • brathead

And you are a racist SOB, kinda like you black folks hero Kanye West!

April 5, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Brathead

How do you know Toni is Black? People come on here to start racist stuff all the time and "pretend" to be something they are not while they are hiding behind their computers and spewing garbage and hate. Just saying...

April 5, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  20. SIMEUS

I would if he was nekked.

April 4, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Professor

Was anyone at the "show" older than 25 or 30?

April 4, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  22. El Jefe

Soooooo, what's this thing about. Sheen talking about whatever is on his doped up mind?

April 4, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Head Diva In Charge

Basically, buying tickets to his show is like gambling. You are betting this guy is going to totally and completely loose it (yes, even more then he has) right in front of you. Go totally berzerk – and you willing to spend $100+ to make sure it's in front of you. Not worth it.

April 4, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  24. SxyCindy

I did go to Charlie's show. LOVED IT! What I loved more was the party on his bus afterwords. WOW!!! My head is still spinning! THANK YOU CHARLIE FOR ONE HELL OF A NIGHT! OH MY GOD.

April 4, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  25. emily

i'd go if he was the opening act for a baseball game:

April 4, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  26. LEE

No. I'll watch his reruns and be good with that.

April 4, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  27. marcus

I would probably go if they paid me 400 dollars to. I wouldnt go see it if they offered me much less than that.

April 4, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • tay

It's about winning. Champions Win! Sheen is shining now!

April 4, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cynthia

I'd have to have at least 750 and they'd have to throw in a great dinner. What is all this about him winning???? I guess so, he IS getting a bunch of fools to pay too much money to look at him and wonder.

April 4, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Buh

1.4 million for me. He can afford it and I could use it. Otherwise I can't even afford the gas.

April 4, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |