Rachel Zoe and husband show off baby Skyler
April 1st, 2011

Rachel Zoe and husband show off baby Skyler

Smile for the camera, baby Skyler!

New mom Rachel Zoe gathered the family together for a quick photo op, which she shares on her website, The Zoe Report. The 39-year-old stylist and reality TV star poses alongside her husband, Rodger Berman, and son Skyler Morrison, who was born last week.

“The 2 loves of my life...@rbermanus and Skyler Morrison,” Zoe wrote on her website above the snapshot. “My life is complete.”

As we’ve noted before, odds are that’s going to be one stylish tot.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. eric

I'm a flaming freak and dats' da truth, I schlob the knob and use gums not tooth! Each time I get my pooper drilled, I know my partners goo is spilled. We love to ride that disco stick, every time it makes me wanna lick...dat big ol shaft its quite a sight, we iz gonna rock this town tonight! I'm all done with this little rhyme, I'm a home and I've done my time!

April 4, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Lubos

Rachel who? What a terrible name to give someone Skyler? No wonder these kids grow to shoot up their schools.

April 4, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  3. ladylove

Thats not nice 2 say about a baby look at ur baby pic and say oh my god what an ugly baby i was lol

April 4, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  4. Eaton Butts

uuhhhh....they should have named that ugly little thing, RatBoy.

April 4, 2011 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  5. Lil Wayne

I sittin here ritin down rap lyric and fillin my underpants with fresh poo poo.

April 4, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  6. johnnyb

In other news..
    I just took a dump and it looks like Zoe anyone want a pic so they can ooh and agg over it for 10 minutes?

April 4, 2011 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  7. mr.ed

bunch of perverted people on here.

April 4, 2011 at 5:14 am | Report abuse |
  8. eric

these comments are rude and down right discusting...bunch of sodomites on here!! what does this nonsense have to do with someone having a baby?

April 4, 2011 at 5:02 am | Report abuse |
  9. Angela

I honestly started reading these posts to fall asleep, now I am just sad..Why are you all so mean to each other? Does treating others poorly really make you feel good about yourself?

April 4, 2011 at 4:38 am | Report abuse |
  10. i heart cubby

cubby you are back! oh how i have missed you and all your awesomeness! Give us one of your mediocre raps about the Fat girls you love so much have you heard? fat bottom girls make the rock and roll world go round! preach it cubby wubby!!!

April 4, 2011 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  11. p

I iz all grown up! I talk real tough. I wanna punch someone in the face! I iz gonna go postal....time to bring out da big guns!!

April 4, 2011 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
  12. p

Comments are just getting crude and disgusting. Grow up!

April 4, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  13. cubby for president

oh come on cubby dont quit now it was just getting good

April 3, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. B===)~ ( ).( )

Stick it in there all you morally inclined proper fools.

April 3, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  15. stem

U iz da bomb! I think you iz cool. Time for more corn-hole laughter! U iz gonna keep on takin it in da poop chute, you fairy!

April 3, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  16. cubby fan

Thank you! You have me all figured out! The gig is up. The party is over. The posts are done. I am callin it quits. Its time to retire. Say no to lame posts. Yeah right!!!!!! Chubby chasers rule!!!!!

April 3, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  17. stem

I just gave a name to a little something that came out of one of the holes in my body. I call it "Corn-filled Turd.". Can someone please congratulate me now?

April 3, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  18. cubby fan

oh cubby you are so adorable you and i both know you are playing with yourself while you type post after post about sodomy and lovin up the fat girls says a lot about you dont you think?

April 3, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  19. @moni

Yo moni. This biatch is moderated by my watchful eye! I make sure that everyone can express their opinion and our freedom of speech is upheld. Thus, I can say things like "why don't you meet my friend Ben....Ben Dover!".....or classy comments like why don't you slobber on my large disco stick!". That is true moderation!! See u real soon, honey!! Booze it up.

April 3, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  20. @lisa baker

I be cubby and u be chubby. I be a druggy and u be fugly! I wanna take my meat stick and have u stroke dat prik! I iz gonna ram dat chunky rear..on top of it I'll rest my beer. When we done with all the fun and games, u can invite your porky dames! We'll all get bizzy and rock this town...u and me iz gonna get down! I know u like dat salty goo, your friend iz gonna love it too! See ya -Cubby

April 3, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  21. moni

Is this moderated?

April 3, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  22. tom e and Tommy

Two flamin butt pirates that just be lovin da gay lifestyle! Dey iz some real fairies and keep on rammin da pooper in tandem! Two pee pees in a pod with a nasty case of the clap! Herpes should stay within the pillow biter community!! See ya u gay nutbars!!

April 3, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  23. @lisa baker

Wow! Some other clown took over where I left off last night! Good to see that there are others to pick up the slack! I think there are 3 or 4 mysterious people posting sweet comments!! I have laid off the crude posts, but someone else is keepin it real!!

April 3, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Tommy

Yes she pretty nasty for a diva. I can't stand these blogs anymore.

April 3, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Dsn63

Who Cares,the kid looks like ET on crack.

April 3, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  26. tom e

we are bored of you cubby go outside and play before your non grounds you from the internet

April 3, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Head Diva In Charge

Lol..i want a black cream pop! I'm a dirt bag from NJ! I'm so qu ~eer and proud! lol

April 3, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Head Diva In Charge

Lol..i want a cream pop! I'm a dirt bag from NJ

April 3, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  29. lisa baker

oh cubby you are more lame today than yesterday for those who dont know cubby likes to pretend to be head diva in charge because he secretly wants to be a woman he likes to post about things he would like done to himself but hes too afraid isnt that right cubby?

April 3, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  30. B===)~ (.)(.)

I wish the best for Rachel and her gay baby!

April 3, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Breezy

@head giva in charge since u done with that gravey hole do u wanna try a long black frezze pop with cream fillin that sqr*its when u get to the middle

April 3, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  32. @tommy

Opp's ! Guess I spoke too soon ! Oh well! Have a good day !

April 3, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  33. @tommy

Wow! I called head diva a name, didn't even swear, & they wouldn't post it! All this other garbage gets thru, I make a true statement & it doesn't make it??? Will see if this one goes thru. She is a dirty p_ _, though!

April 3, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  34. @tommy

That gross pig, head diva, is never gonna shut up! What a shame, huh ? DISGUSTING !

April 3, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Head Diva In Charge

I just came back from eating a gravy hole..what next ooo master?

April 3, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  36. all clean

Lisa B is a dirty dirty whure, who likes it in her pooper then sucks that sh!t right off.

April 3, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  37. lisa bakeer

you guys are all idiots on here

April 3, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  38. Lisa Bakeer

I stay home too on saturdays and my mommy gives it to me good

April 3, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  39. ty

So what.....who cares.....

April 3, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  40. SuperGal

Ummm, exactly who are these people?? And,like do u really think this is news worthy? Uhhh....perhaps those that really care about this totally irrelevant information should GET A LiFE!!! Pleasssse....

April 3, 2011 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  41. lisa baker

ah was that your best shot? pretty pathetic did somebody do something bad to your little boom boom? was it your daddy? i bet it was! everybody at school hates you? nobody will hang with you on a saturday night? do you you have acne? since you are too much of a coward to use your real name i am going to call you cubby. cubby you are gay. now go live your life!

April 3, 2011 at 4:04 am | Report abuse |
  42. quinnan b

Quinnan b gay! I am a flamer and I iz a fruit. When I take in da kiester it makes me toot. I love to rap and dats no lie, I turned gay and gave up da pie. I really need a big ol dong, in my pooper now dat aint wrong. I think I'm cool cause I got dat thang, I really need a big ol wang. Da jiga-boos ram it in me rear, I just wanna suk dat big ol spear!! No more rhymes for this lil gig, my mini-peter is smaller than a fig. See ya

April 3, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse |
  43. ALL CAPS TROLL

I be trollin the local high school for boyz dat like da gravy hole. It makes me really hot to see da little flamers bouncin around. I wanna rock dere keister. A little bit of da donger in me!!

April 3, 2011 at 3:39 am | Report abuse |
  44. quinnan b

maybe you should talk to your mommy about this little teeny tiny problem you have if you want to take a boy to the prom or check into the ymca permanently i am sure they will understand now go get some sleep you need to go to church in the morning sweet dreams precious

April 3, 2011 at 2:34 am | Report abuse |
  45. quinnan b

wow your still at it little buddy okay we get it you are clearly obsessed with sodomy call a hot line and get over it sweetie

April 3, 2011 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
  46. ALL CAPS TROLL

I am just putting these lame comments in all CAPS cause I am a fairy that likes to get reamed by jig-a-boos with large wangs! I am a major flamer and I schlob the knob daily!! I just want to get my chute cleaned by other fudge packers!!

April 3, 2011 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  47. Jay

I too am a flamer and a freak in da sack. I do dudes and chicks. Being a bi-curious male is lots o fun! I get slammed in da rear and love it!!

April 3, 2011 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  48. tom e

I am a pillow biter and a major butt pirate! I love to ram dudes with my small wang! Last night I got reamed in da pooper so hard, my loose stools came a flowin! Now I walk bowlegged and have anal drippage!

April 3, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
  49. GUIN GRAVY HOLE

YOU SUCK GUIN EAT A GRAVY HOLE

April 3, 2011 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  50. Guin

I am a burnout that burns fat nugs and preys on teenie boppers. I love to ram objects into my poop chute and take big jig-a-boo dongers in da corn-hole!

April 3, 2011 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  51. HEAD DIVA YOU SUCK!

SHUT UP HEAD DIVA YOU WACK! EAT A GRAVY HOLE

April 3, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  52. Head Diva In Charge

Me trolling and what a 10 sum beaucsue i take many..tee hee

April 3, 2011 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  53. draza

Sorry draza. Not past my bedtime. You are a dirtbag. Are u a gay freak too? Do you like to take it in da pooper too? Are you into schurpin da mushroom head? What a fool!

April 3, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  54. Cactus Wren

Who the hell is Rachel Zoe, and what has she done to merit - even on a weekend - space on a NEWS site?

April 3, 2011 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  55. draza

i bet you are right tom no more posts from him must be past his bedtime

April 3, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  56. ciel92

check this out

April 3, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  57. tom e

poor little fella is obviously gay and should just come out of the closet

April 2, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  58. ladylove

2 all of u who think we have no life because we r reading this stuff we u have because u r reading it 2 and madhater go fu- – ur self u r wack lets hear ur story oop sorry u dont have a life r a story 2 tell how is that 4 a story love ya

April 2, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  59. tom e

head dork in charge is really a teenage boy impersonating other posters

April 2, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Jay

Head Diva- Do you seriously just troll on CNN's site and try to flame these comment sections? How pathetic are you, really? I mean come on, get a life already.

April 2, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  61. quinnan

yeah because your dumb two cents is shakespear. dont talk down to us just to post your own negative comment!

April 2, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Head Diva in Charge

You lezbos are some sick puppies! I can tell that fat butch dykos be some desperate pigs! U should keep this behind the scenes as we don't want to hear about you getting pumped in the cornhole! Well, maybe I will join u for a 3-some!!

April 2, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  63. haley

I am also a gay fatso! We should hook up Lily! Let's get down and munch on some carpet. U can pack my fudge any day of the week! Let's get bizzy and bounce our chubby bodies together.

April 2, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Richard Allen

I am a gay fruit and just looking for a little manboy lovin! Let's hook up so I can ram you in the poop chute with my tiny meat stick. I love salty spoo!

April 2, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Head Diva In Charge

Yes..i was born an idiot and i am bi and proud!

April 2, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Hogwash

Who gives a rats a$$ about that witch and that brat

April 2, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  67. madhater

This story is wack, hated it.

April 2, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  68. ladylove

Well when i had my son at 28 and he was very good lookin baby we did not make the news and i was a workin mom all by myself no husband

April 2, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  69. haley

By the way head diva jermaine was clearly making a Joke so perhaps you are the idiot

April 2, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  70. haley

no kidding k kelly think about it this woman is claiming to Be younger than jennifer lopez Jennifer aniston courtnex cox there is no way in hell thought lying about your age went out with ms gabor!

April 2, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  71. what

I thought she was 50 yrs old.get some rest zoe.congrats

April 2, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Andrew

Who are these people? Who cares!!

April 2, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Lily

For all of you folks who love them so much and are so happy for them, Rodger's name is spelled with a "d" – maybe if they were actually your friends and not just people you think you know from a reality show you might know how to spell his name.

April 2, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Head Diva In Charge

@Jermanie you are a very dumb idiot.. You dumb fool..lern is learn..spel is spell and hear is here.

April 2, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  75. jermaine henderson

people need to lern how to spel on hear.

April 2, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Tommy

@Head Dive why don't you stop commenting. You are digusting!

April 2, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  77. k kelly

rachel zoe is 39? what a crock! women lying about their age is so pathetic if you are are going to have a baby at 49 then own it!

April 2, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Head Diva In Charge

My daddy did bad things to me when i was a little girl. he touched me in places that he shouldn't had. @ Big Ben when can I start working then? Please rethink poun ding me because I really do need it bad

April 2, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  79. vikingwoman

So happy for Rachel & hub that all went well. It looked a little worrisome for a moment, because Zoe is extremely thin, & we all know expectant mom's must.put on healthy weight for the proper developement of the baby. I guess all's well that end well! BTW, babies are so cute because if they looked like bald gnarly old men no one would be cooing over them for 10 min.Only a mother could love them, & even they would be hard pressed.Also,why would work & motherhood be scary for Zoe who has all the advatages $ can buy? What's scary is average Americans raising babies on dwindling salaries. Baby Skyler will have a good, comfy life as his mom & dad will, too. Mazel Tov, & many blessings on the Zoe-Bermans& their bunlde of joy!

April 2, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Head Diva In Charge

As a fan of all things Bravo T.V., I am very happy for this little family! I hope she still does season three......

April 2, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  81. deanna stubbs

Awwww congrads! May ya"ll have a bless life full laughter!

April 2, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Gag Me Already

Jesus! Do celebrities have to announce every single thing they do? Come on now, people have babies everyday. They'll parade him in front of the media, get paid millions for the photo ops, and use that poor boy as a cash cow. Pathetic. Next thing you know, they'll be announcing every time he sh!ts.

April 2, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  83. My Name is Mud

He was pressuring her to have a baby for the entire last season, but she was pretty hesitant. It caused a lot of strain. Babies don't save marriages. Congrats and good luck.

April 2, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  84. victora

Congrats Rachel and Roger! Love your show!

April 2, 2011 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  85. Snooki

Reality TV is for people without a reality of their own.

April 2, 2011 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
    • kaylan129

i think baby skyler looks cut and some people say she was dropped on her head at birth.

April 2, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  86. jermaine henderson

Wow I hope the whole world knows about this and there are parades all over the united states with military fly overs.

April 2, 2011 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  87. betty

who knew? Rachel Zoe actually looks pretty with some weight on her. I'm so used to seeing a bronzed pile of bones.

April 2, 2011 at 5:47 am | Report abuse |
  88. dan smith

Who cares. Reality tv is just a bunch of mindless garbage anyway. Don't people have better things to do than watch that junk.

April 2, 2011 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Guin

Who cares. Posting pointless comments is just a bunch of mindless garbage anyway. Don't people have better things to do than read articles they are not interested in just to post negative comments.

April 2, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Prom Night Dumpster Baby

Fantastic news..I've always thought it would be nice to have parents... .

April 2, 2011 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  90. jermaine henderson

was the baby from that affair she had with that dude in europe?

April 2, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  91. Eva

Honestly. Why do babies gotta be so gosh-darn ADORABLE? My friend saw a pic and we were squealing for a full 10 minutes. I'm not even kidding. Just too adorable.

April 2, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  92. Brian Huh?

I have no idea who these people are, and I don't care. No really, I don't care.

April 1, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  93. NIC

I thought Skyler was a girl's name!

April 1, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Toucan Sam

Skyler is a girls name but they are gonna raise this boy to be fruit. To take it up his fudge blaster.

April 4, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  94. DavidInNY

Hurray! Welcome to our newest landsman and Mazel Tov to the whole family.

April 1, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Head Diva In Charge

@Big Ben I need to get la id tonight. would you like to bang out the cobwebs from my wuss wuss? you don't mind a few extra pounds on a gal do you?

April 1, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Gina

I am so happy for u both,Roger's dream come true,& as a mother of 4 boys I know he is u'rs too,Rach....I'm so happy that u got through the scare of juggling work & motherhood....U are a doll...can't wait to see more of that lit'l guy!!! xox gg

April 1, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Big Ben

I have no idea who she is....I do like her husbands p0rno moustache!!...very creepy!!...congrats but one of millions of babies born every day....not news worthy!!

April 1, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Giselle

Congratulations to Rachel and her family.The baby is beautiful.Take some time off now and take care the baby with love....like you do with your clients.

April 1, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  99. TOM

Honestly it is wonderful they have a new lil fella ! I pray their family will always be blessed and have so much happiness and good luck they dont know what to do ! : )

April 1, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  100. TOM

REACH FOR THE SKYLER !

April 1, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • InternetSpy

These guys are taking off! I miss Seinfeld.
      [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enGJFHks-bA&w=640&h=390]

April 1, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • FLAME - ON

How did that dude get a woman preggo. Everyone knows what a butthole surfer he is. A turd burglar, if you will. He wants it packed so tight that he wont crap for a week.

April 4, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |