Jesse St. James is returning to 'Glee'
March 31st, 2011

Jesse St. James is returning to 'Glee'

Jesse St. James is returning to "Glee," and it seems the shady character has changed his tune.

TV Line reports that Jonathan Groff will reprise his role as Rachel's devious ex-boyfriend in the final three episodes of the current season — and he's ready to say he's sorry.

As "Glee" fans know, Jesse was originally a member of Vocal Adrenaline, the rivals of McKinley High's New Directions.

He dated Rachel and even transferred to McKinley and joined the New Directions in order to spy on the group prior to Regionals. Eventually, Jesse broke Rachel's heart, egged her, and returned to Vocal Adrenaline.

According to TV Line, Jesse will be back at McKinley this season to apologize to Rachel and perhaps win her back.

But can she trust him? Stay tuned!

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Glee • television

1. Claire

Did you even watch the show? Jesse didn't transfer to spy on New Directions. In fact, ND did the spying and stealing (Lady Gaga episode). Jesse was there to reunite Shelby with her daughter. THAT was the plan all along.

April 7, 2011 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  2. GW Snark

GLEE: Gay Lifestyle Empowerment Event! Fine if you wanna be that way, but keep your gayness in the closet where it belongs. At least move this freak show to the LOGO network, please.

April 1, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Chim Chim

Well apparently the 3 arent too closeted. You know about them. This entire show is no more then promotion of the gay lifestyle.

April 1, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  4. the blitz

YES! it was seriously bothering me this whole season how unfinished jesse's storyline was.

@skippy – not everyone on this show is gay. there are 2 openly gay, and 3 closeted – a LOT less than my midwestern high school. if anything its an underrepresentation.

April 1, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  5. Skippy

OH GOODY...I cant wait to see his tallywhacker. I also hope Kurt and Blaine can do a 3 way with him. Glee...the gayest show on TV!!!

April 1, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  6. White Boy

All these gay rantings are really disgusting. Why do you guys keep writing that crap? No decent respectable person would care. Who let this fruitcake in?

April 1, 2011 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  7. Daniel

I hope that this leads to a Finchel reunion. I hate that they are apart. Get them back together soon. I miss them. Finchel forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 31, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Sean

I don't get this. Jesse will "be back at McKinley"? He was suppose to have graduated. In season 1 he mentioned that he was a senior and that he had a full ride to UCLA. To the writers: Don't insult the intelligence of your viewers. Maybe I’m getting ahead of myself…maybe he’s on break or something and just visiting. Either way, Jonathan's great in that role and it'll be nice to have him back. His presence will most likely make Finn want Rachel back :)

March 31, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  9. paolo

THIS IS INCREDIBLE ! I AM GOING TO SET UP MY DVR AS SOON AS I GET OFF WORK ! YES !

March 31, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Head Diva In Charge

Oh, more gleeful returns.

March 31, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  11. cynthia

Elisabetta Canalis.is almost ugly but look at george i don't get either one do u

March 31, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |