Kathy Griffin shares topless photo of herself with Twitterverse
March 30th, 2011

Kathy Griffin shares topless photo of herself with Twitterverse

Most celebrities try to cover up a nude photo scandal, but not Kathy Griffin.

After a topless pic of the comedian was taken, she decided to share the snapshot with her more than 725,000 Twitter followers.

"Haha I did NOT stage this photo, BUT if one is in @Gloriaestefan's yard, one will b "papped"!" she tweeted yesterday as she posted the pic, which shows her outdoors wearing only a pair of bikini bottoms.

Griffin's pal Estefan also backed the story, writing on her own Twitter page, "Kathy Griffin also flashed a cruise ship (top half) from my dock...LOL! She looks GREAT, btw!"

Twitter reaction to Griffin's photo was mixed.

"Looks like ur having a grand ol' time letting the girls hang out... I love it!!!" wrote RefugeeKLicious, and thecourier2001 agreed. "Wow Kathy griffin topless. Not bad for 50! Impressive. Most impressive."

AlmostFamousSYP said a big "YUUUUUCK!" while funnyshaffer commented, "I just saw a topless picture of her that made me hungry for pancakes!"

ChenoAddict summed up many people's opinion, writing, "That's what I love about you! When others are caught topless thy get mad. You, on the other hand, tweet it!"

But Griffin may not be so bold after all. She has since taken down the photo.

1. Donations

Woah this weblog is excellent i love studying your posts. Keep up the good work! You realize, many individuals are hunting round for this information, you can help them greatly.

April 26, 2013 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  2. share everything

Wow, fantastic blog format! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The total look of your site is excellent, as smartly as the content!

October 2, 2012 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Renna Woloszyn

Thank you for any other informative website. Where else could I am getting that kind of information written in such a perfect means? I've a challenge that I'm just now operating on, and I've been at the glance out for such information.

September 23, 2012 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  4. felgi aluminiowe

My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was entirely right. This publish truly made my day. You cann't believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

September 18, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  5. backlink genie

I have been browsing online more than three hours these days, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's pretty value sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net will likely be much more helpful than ever before.

September 17, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  6. botas moteras

Normally I don't learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.

September 6, 2012 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  7. bán máy in cũ , kho máy in cũ,bán máy cũ,ban may in , kho may in

Wow, superb blog format! How long have you ever been blogging for? you make blogging glance easy. The overall glance of your website is great, as neatly as the content material!

August 22, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  8. the padang

Wonderful issues altogether, you just gained a new reader. What could you recommend in regards to your post that you simply made a few days in the past? Any certain?

June 9, 2012 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
  9. zdjęcia ślubne bielsko

I'll right away clutch your rss feed as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly permit me recognize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

June 1, 2012 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  10. zdjęcia ślubne

Definitely consider that that you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to have in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get irked at the same time as folks consider issues that they just do not know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

May 31, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  11. magic submitter tool

Hi there, just became aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful in the event you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

May 31, 2012 at 2:52 am | Report abuse |
  12. program

I am now not sure the place you are getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out much more or understanding more. Thank you for excellent info I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.

May 30, 2012 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Dorrie

She's a PIG and has proved it over and over!

November 17, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Joey

Where is my peanut butter and jelly when I need it ?

My peanut butter and jelly.

My peanut butter and jelly.

My peanut butter and jelly.

August 27, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  15. Maxwell

She looks F'ing gorgeous. I wish I could have been there. Perky and perfect. Gives me plenty to fantasize about. She is beautiful... just perfect.

August 7, 2011 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
  16. Eric Kuvykin

The woman is clearly nuts

May 9, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  17. J.E. Staley

Do NOT want.

April 27, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Al

More power to her. As someone who has just hit the half century mark I find her an inspiration. She has kept herself up pretty well. A lot of people hate Ms. Griffin because she has made fun of their sacred cows. bfd. get over it.

April 27, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  19. SDN

Hmmm....interesting. Flashing cruise ships and exposing oneself on the internet is okay for........some.....and criminal..........for others. Giggling for one gender, and locking up the other seems more than a bit biased from where I sit. I think nudity is fine in and of itself, but I do think in the interest of fair play (as provincial as that may be) we should at least pretend we practice equality.

April 27, 2011 at 3:28 am | Report abuse |
  20. Jos Bri

Keeper of the Crypt Body ehh?

April 27, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  21. Moanna

My eyes, my eyes....!!!!

April 26, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  22. zoundsman

Good by me.

April 25, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  23. Oobatz

Thank God for Makeup! Some people should be required to wear it 24/7

April 24, 2011 at 4:40 am | Report abuse |
  24. ergr66erer

twitter is for losers who look at other losers

April 23, 2011 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
  25. Adam

She is vile.

April 21, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  26. D List?

Life on the "D" list? In your dreams.

April 20, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  27. andrew

put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on,

April 18, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  28. HIIMKATHYIMAPIG

Who in their right mind would want to see any bare flesh of this pig. She is like Paris Hilton, no talent, famous for what? Go back in your cave troll.

April 18, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  29. JohnnyKuzman

nastiest thing ive ever seen, what a slob

April 17, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Dan

I need to poke my eyes out before I see that.

April 16, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  31. PH

Gross. She has got to the the ugliest broad on earth, with the personality of a flea. I can't think of anything more revolting than having to look at her nude.

April 15, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  32. Bones The Dude

talk about a butta face...

April 14, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Sick joke

here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQrjVw958LQ

April 13, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  34. pk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQrjVw958LQ

Ahh big deal, this is better!

April 13, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  35. debs

Wow that is one ugly woman! Whoa.

April 13, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  36. Mikey1980

What's worse than seeing Kathy Griffin with clothes on? Seeing a naked Kathy Griffin. I looked. I wished I hadn't but I did. I am going to go and poke my eyes out with knitting needles now.

April 12, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  37. JP5729

I would rather see "Flo" ballz azz naked from those stupid Geico commerials

April 12, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Curt

If she has any underage people following her twitter account I hope she gets arrested. She has no real personality. Just always trying to find approval. A woman her age should have a little more wisdom.

April 12, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • parent your own children

Yeah because we should arrest everyone who isn't responsible enough to to parent their own children. People like you are what's wrong with the world today. Idiot.

April 19, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  39. donkey king

r u kidding me!?!?!?!?!?! times must be tough....

April 12, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  40. Bob

I normally have a hard time focusing on one task, but then I started thinking about slapping Head Diva's face hard and repeatedly, and time just flew by. She got more palm than a Coney Island psychic.

April 11, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Bob

People who get worked up over boobs, one way or the other, need something else in life on which to focus. She was sunbathing without a top. No laws were broken, no children orphaned, no kittens drowned. The predictable elementary school playground response seems to be that Kathy Griffin has cooties. If anything on our bodies looks better at 50 than it does at 25 (unless you're Demi Moore with $100K to spend) then I don't know about it.

April 11, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  42. MAGNUM

CARREER AND BOOBS ARE SAGGING....."good grief"!

April 9, 2011 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  43. soi

you can put lipstick on a pig it is still a pig ....kathy please don't tell people you are Irish

April 8, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  44. carolae

Who cares! It isn't like she's some raving beauty. Actually, she gives me the creeps. It's amazing how makeup when applied correctly, can make you look better but then in her case, it doesn't quite work that way.

April 8, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  45. Jw

Desperate for attention. At least she has Anderson and CNN – except we all know Anderson is a rainbow rider.

April 8, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  46. Eric Kuvykin

You are a teacher and are purposely failing our children? Well shame on you! This is exactly why public schools have such a bad name because of miserable people like you. Eric Kuvykin

April 7, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Eric Kuvykin

Eric Kuvykin http://www.erickuvykin.com You are a teacher and are purposely failing your children? Shame on you! This is exactly why our public schools have such a bad name because of miserable people like you. Teacher, learn some etiquette.

April 7, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  48. John Gault

What a horrible looking string bag face she has. I guess if you are ugly on the inside, it shows on the outside. I just googled the picture and I was right, she is a hag.

April 7, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  49. had enough

The woman is disgusting, vulgar and doesn't have a shred of talent in her being. Not only is she just plain downright ugly but really – who wants to see a grotesque body which is matched only by her disgusting mouth.

April 5, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  50. joe

Uhm! Her (Chi-Chees) Would NOT be pretty sight. Please keep your clothes on and stick with bad jokes...Thx!!

April 5, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  51. teresa, ohio

well, in show biz, when attention starts to go downhill, "celebs" need to show some skin to restart or rev up their "career". sad day.

April 4, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  52. danny

Should should be in trouble with the law for cruel and unusual punishment.

April 4, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  53. Lee

Can't imagine why anyone with half a brain would want to follow her stupidity on Twitter, much less see her naked. Looking at her face and hearing her obnoxious mouth is already too much to bear.

April 4, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  54. Tom

...looks like a couple of party balloons a week after the party is over. Kathy, please roll them back up and keep them to yourself.

April 3, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Bob Skilnik

I'll bet the experience would make waterboarding seem tame compared to gazing on those orbs.

April 3, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Margaret

Best ever was when she was boo-ed by the military for making tasteless remarks about Sarah Palin's daughter.
    Griffin won't make that mistake again with a military audience.

April 3, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  57. Targeted Individual

Watch a Pre-January 8th copy of Inception. Listen closely when the actors say imagine, reality, and safe, or point pistols. You'll hear the words, Loughner, offin' her, part of the word Giffords, and much more. Some say they hear, do it.

April 3, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  58. b

If I look at her like that, I am afraid I will turn to salt

April 2, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Brian

Is this the reason for the increase in traumatic Blindness?

April 2, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  60. Tom

Desperately grasping at the straws of fame as they justly recede......

April 2, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  61. S LaFarge

She sure has chutzpa. I wonder if she is aware that with very modest-sized implants, Corky and Sparky would look INCREDIBLE.

April 1, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  62. scroo yoo

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 1, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  63. meh

It's not really doing anything for me. She's looks cold and lifeless. I wonder if she has a soul.

April 1, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  64. joeNYC

I wonder what all the gay guys have to say about the photo. Perhaps they are the ones holding back the vomit, or throwing up in their mouths a little. :)

March 31, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Mary Lou

Who's Kathy Griffin?

March 31, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  66. woodrow

So she took it down? I blink too slowly.

March 31, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Gloria

What a dirtbag. I am sure her father is rolling in his grave! He was such a wonderful man, and she is just worthless as a human being.

March 31, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Richard Allen

I like Kathy. Really I do. I think she is incredibly funny, but i must say this...What is seen cannot be unseen.

March 31, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  69. the_dude

I just barfed in my mouth

March 31, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Bob

Kathy Griffin IS NOT FUNNY! She is the only one who thinks she is. PATHETIC!

March 31, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Easy Ed

Having been around the world and in a war on behalf of my country I simply can't believe the cowardice I see here. I just thought I'd check to see what Kathy is doing these days. Turns out the D-List leader is taken seriously by a whole box full of those who think the world is just waiting for their comments about things they just don't get. All I have to suggest is that you turns the stinky machine off and go outside! Even Agent Orange victims (yes, some of us are still around) go outside for a little while. Have a nice day.

March 31, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Joe

It's amazing how super glue with a mixture of cement can hold up almost everything.

March 31, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  73. Head Diva in Charge

Thanks Tommy. You seem like an upstart, good person. I will spare you my crazy-person rant! Keep up the good bloggin'!!

March 31, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  74. C..E. Harper

I'm not fan of Kathy Griffin & but showing her boobs in her 50's on Twitter!!!!! I'm "STUNNED" that the FCC didn't do nothing for that. Since the time that Janet Jackson's Boob wardrobe slip at the SuperBowl. Thats Insane. Good Luck Kathy! Hope The FCC do Censor you on Twitter showing your whatchacallits. : |-

March 31, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  75. Kathy's Floppy Pancakes

Wow. She is ugly. Is anyone surprised

March 31, 2011 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  76. Tommy

This is not about Kathy G. but about Head Diva..lol. The winner is...Head Diva.

March 31, 2011 at 6:30 am | Report abuse |
  77. oj bronson

Suck it, jesus!

March 31, 2011 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  78. Lace

W t f..Lol ! Some funny comments!

March 31, 2011 at 6:12 am | Report abuse |
  79. j smith

what no retort? you grading fake papers for your fake students or did your shift at circle k start?

March 31, 2011 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  80. j smith

head diva you are really a dude who wishes he was a sassy woman arent ya little guy?

March 31, 2011 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  81. big dex

Not a big kathy g fan. but u losers should learn 2 spell b 4 u down some 1 else.go Kathy!! H Diva u suck?

March 31, 2011 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  82. Head Diva in Charge

@N. Where did this fruit come from? Another gay fudge packer just had to pop off. What is a retart? Is that similar to a reused Pop Tart? You iz da loser livin in your mom's basement still trying to get laid. What a fairy!!

March 30, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Head Diva in Charge

Proud mom huh? Let's get together in your little shack in the swamp. I wanna slap your fat face and teach you a lesson. Stop sponging off welfare and poppin out kids that you can't care for. I know its fun to roll around tween the sheets and get knocked up, but u need to be fixed you little troll!!

March 30, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  84. @N

Head Diva In Charge is now Head Lesbian In Charge.she is uglier than Kathy griffin and looks like peter griffin.i bet before those kids get Fs they cough,spit,and sneeze on their papers.she is a lying retart like kathy griffin.

March 30, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  85. YA' ET' YET?

Still can't quite tell what she is wearing but it definately needs ironing.

March 30, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Head Diva in Charge

I iz a lezbo and wanna get slammed in da pooper. All butch types can mow my box. Let's partee down!!

March 30, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  87. YA' ET' YET?

WOW, Kathy's one thing, but ya'll are sumpin' else. So not needed. Sad.

March 30, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  88. loca

Kathy perry? Wrong kathy. Griffin's mom is the only funny one. Tip It!

March 30, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Sunshine

Probably the skins of what the good things used to be in. Ha Ha Ha. Visual: Think raisin/prune.

March 30, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Brian Harley

@head diva in charge as a black man i understand why u are mad at the childern but is not their fault they were born with more meat than your husband its ok you not getting what u need at home

March 30, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  91. mr awesome

I'd hit it...with a crowbar.

March 30, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Hugh Hefner

No, Kathy, sorry. We're not doing a special on "the Girls of Stand-Up" anytime soon. And we have a prerequisite, you gotta be funny first!

March 30, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  93. rj@yahoo.com

This is just nuts. Fried eggs.

March 30, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Conan

The diva chick cracks me up. Well trolled. Everyone else is a re re.

March 30, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Eva

@Head Diva in Charge,
    Wow. Just... wow. Are you sure you're a teacher? I'm from the South as well–Tennessee is such a great place, in my opinion. That's a bit besides the point, though... You really don't sound as if you actually are a teacher. It's a bit sad, in all honesty. Given, I'm still–legally speaking–a child. However, the fact of the matter is that I know at least 20 other teens with better spelling and grammar than you've been displaying here. Do try a bit harder, ma'am.
    Sincerely, Eva

March 30, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  96. mudtow

It cool if she wont to do that older woman you all have to ask your self do i look that good you go girl

March 30, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Head Diva in Charge

You are all clueless. This is not the real Teacher / Diva in charge. Just like I have used her name to type this e-mail. The real one has a hyperlink and profile on the CNN blog site. You are all clowns for believing this crap and need to go pound sand and suck it!!

March 30, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Hugh

Hopefully she covered up her face.

March 30, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  99. vampireweekend

you've all been trollololololololed

March 30, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  100. vampireweekend

head diva, kudos on the excellent trolling job.

March 30, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  101. 2pac

She ugly but i still smash den make hur pay ma billz lol

March 30, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  102. battergrl

Hdiva comments are NOT from any school teacher. These are comments posted by a racist wishing to upset ppl!!

March 30, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  103. BustinJieber

I was hoping that the actual picture was not going to be shown in the story because just reading about it produced a bit of puke in the back of my throat that I had to swollow back down. Mental image "fried eggs".

March 30, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  104. its true

Old ass

March 30, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  105. its true

Yes her career must be sagging like her boobys..lol.....it should be against the law for woman over thirty to flash people...we man like youngennns......legal youngens of course...lol

March 30, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Glynn

She is not funny. She has no talent. She's simply a mean spirited bully, and like all bullies she has followers. Dime a dozen

March 30, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Brian Harley

How did a blog about kathy griffins t*ts turn into failing black kids just cause u racists punks dont hide behind sheets now in 2011 its computer screens sad

March 30, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Hugh Hefner

I'd write that "comedian" a check just to make sure those puppies stay covered from now on. Never made me laugh even once!

March 30, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  109. yoslin

HOW OLD IS SHE????

March 30, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  110. cat

Actually zrour... maybe YOU missed 3rd grade. PrinciPLE has a different meaning than princiPAL. She was right. Look it up before you look talk and look like an idiot.

March 30, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Jeff

KG went against her normal routine...apologize first, then let fly.

March 30, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  112. EMMA

no way ! readin makes my head hurt ! so does thinkin ! if i wanted to think i would be doing my job right now instead of blogging.

March 30, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Joe

Pink of GTFO!

March 30, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  114. no soup for you

how stupid can you people be? half of you are practically illiterate and the other half let some moron who clearly is pulling your chain get the best of you. no wonder the rest of the world think americans are idiots! go read a book people and try to act like you aren't half an i.q Point away from being mentally retarded!

March 30, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • wiseguy

Hahaha! You just accomplished having the only sensible or slightly intelligent comment. Congratulations.

March 30, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • MyGaaawd

This is what we invented computers and the internet for to make absolutley idiotic comments.I feel like I walked into an elemtary school boys' bathroom.Only there could you find this kind of stupid,I thought.

April 21, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Head Diva In Charge

Or maybe you could sing Mammy in the talent show.

March 30, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  116. TBozz

Head Diva- you are hot! Just the way you speak makes me all warm and drippy...let's get together and talk about koon-tastic activity. Maybe I can rub dirt on my face and you can abuse me too??

March 30, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Lace

Lol!! I attend college (evening class) and Head Diva sounds like the sub we had last week. Jeezes that was a week from hell.

March 30, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  118. EMMA

Those who can teach. Those who cant are stoopid.

March 30, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Talent Scout

Finally she exhibits her true assets. No need to try to be funny anymore...you're not.

March 30, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Paolo

Here in Mexico we have pretty g irls with tice thingies. You poor Norte Americanos dont know what good zoomers are. GOOD ZOOMERS ARE ALL FULL AND FIRM AND NOT SAGGY. They arent supposed to look like 2 fried eggs.

March 30, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • I poop tacos

That's because she is 50...

Maybe they don't teach math or biology where you're from, but here we understand how age differences mean body differences.

April 19, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Arjane Brown

Attn.All educated,civilized readers: Please do not even dignify the supposed 3rd grade teacher with any comments whatsoever.As a matter of fact-no one that ignorant can't possibly have any kind of formal education. That fool is lying, and is not a teacher at all!

March 30, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  122. LAQUECIA

If i was an important teacher like Head DIva i would tell allthe kids to start bringing me good snacks. If they brought good things to munch on and was quiet while i took a nap they would all get an A !

March 30, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  123. red neck

They should call this chatt room the loosers club. and Diva i know you swallow!

March 30, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Bill & Ted

We like boobies most of the time, but this was more like National Geographic than Playboy, if you know what we mean. Not thrilling, no wood whatsoever! Next!

March 30, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Headhunta

@head diva in charge: i bet you're some inbreed hillbilly that didn't make it to the third grade, let alone teach!

March 30, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  126. For Sho

Dang, Head Diva be straight cray cray!

March 30, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Vet

She should be arrested and those who think it is ok should be nailed for contributing...how many kids saw that? Idiots each of you for accepting it.

March 30, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • joeNYC

That's right vet... because the human body is dirty, and we should be ashamed of it. Idiot.

March 31, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • MrsFizzy

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN???! ... Mind you, I didn't see 'em, it could have been a scary experience.

April 5, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • You're A Moron

Yeah! How dare she be half nude on private property in a fenced in yard!!!!!!
      What was she thinking trying to sunbathe in what is supposed to be a private area?????
      /sarcasm
      Vet you're an idiot.

April 19, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Bubba

Vet, you might hate yourself and think the human body is dirty and disgusting. I am sure that in your case those might all apply. What people do behind privacy fences is generally considered to be their business. When a pap snaps her photo she turns it around on him! I'd take any ole photo of her, she's got a great sense of humor and some nice "munchies".

January 2, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  128. the_dude

grow up

March 30, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  129. becky

head diva in charge..u disgust me. its people like you that let me thank god everyday my children will get their education in canada. You should lose your right to teach with racial comments like that.

March 30, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  130. LAQUECIA

I meant gross white girl booooobies. GROOOOOOOSSSS !

March 30, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  131. LAQUECIA

She got white gitl boooobies ! GROSS !

March 30, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Linda

I didn't see it and never would want to...never liked you or your lack of humor, my 2 year old nephew is funnier than you

March 30, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  133. B Harley

I wouldnt mind making kathy griffen feel 18 ever other weekend

March 30, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Harry Ball

I just pulled the pic. I'm going to the bathroom. Later.......

March 30, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  135. melissa

I wish I had a teacher as cool as you when I was in school!...(blink blink)

March 30, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  136. R Kelly

Aw Lawd...my dog gotz bettuh boobies dan she do but I still pee pee awl ova um.

March 30, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Head Diva In Charge

YEAH BIIOTCH !

March 30, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  138. melissa

Shes a comedian, the jokes on the idiot that took the pic and thought he could humiliate her....."ITS KATHY GRIFFIN FOOL!!".....shell turn it right back around!!......

March 30, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  139. director

Kathy is a funny real person ... she actually has scored a riteous place in the next world. Why ... because she is honest. Looks good for any age.
    thursday .... see ya there sister

March 30, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Head Diva In Charge

I better get back to teachin ! PEACE OUT !

March 30, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Head Diva In Charge

To bad I cant let the kids in my classroom see her zoomers. They would all laff !

March 30, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Name*Joseph

No talent celebrities do these stunts to get attention. I would be more intrested if she jumped a pool with a shark in it.

March 30, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Mr. X

VOMIT!!

March 30, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Superhiro

I'm gonna have to agree with that one commenter and say a huge "Gross"

March 30, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Name*Joseph

She is trying to stay in the news. Very common among celebrities who have no creativity.

March 30, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Head Diva In Charge

I LOVE YOU DON CORNELIUS ! ! !

March 30, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  147. sharon

Well, she's had enough surgery.she should be holding up ok.

March 30, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Don Cornelius

Be sure to always use the complete line of afrosheen and ultrasheen products. And now back to SOOOOOUUUUuuulllll traaainnn.

March 30, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • sue

LMAO so hard, I fell out of the chair! OMG You are funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

March 30, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Glynn

She's a pig

March 30, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tom, Long Beach, California

no, just a comedian struggling for an audience.....HEAD DIVA is the racist pig.....you make me sick you pathetic piece of dung

March 30, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • sue

Pigs are cute! They have little pink noses and curly tails. Kathy Griffin does not look anywhere near as adorable as a cute little oinky pig!! She looks more like a nightmare.

March 30, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • sue

@ Tom, Long Beach, Calif, RIGHT ON! with your comments on Head Diva. Excellent!! From California to Florida!!

March 30, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  150. cheefsfury

I TRYD TO FAP TO THIS BUT I JSUT THREW UP INSTEAD

March 30, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • MrWonderful

I wonder if you throw up every time you look into a mirror. Also think about your mother's body and passed out ?

April 4, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Head Diva In Charge

Wow, how did I miss that? I am always "Tweeting" all over Twitter....(TheHeadDivaEve. I totally missed it – RETWEET Kathy! I need a laugh.

March 30, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Wow

Her career must be sagging. Guess she ran out of mileage picking at the Palins. Put your clothes back on Griffin. Not near as many as you would like want to see you.

March 30, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • RJP3

She did not "pick on the Palins" – she responded with humor to the fact that the Palin daughters (who are seeking the public spotlight for profit) used gays slurs toward classmates on facebook. Mrs. Palin in response said it has something to do with defending her Downs Syndrome child – which was 100% a lie.

Amazing how low information you willfully are.

March 30, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Floyd

But c'mon, we'd all still rather see Sarah than this creep.

March 30, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • sue

Very scary. She is far from even good looking, her jokes are not even remotely funny. I for one would LMAO at this picture, after I threw up.

March 30, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Canuk_eh!

At 51 perhaps there's more things sagging than her ratings. 8•)

March 30, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • patman

just threw up a little in my mouth

March 30, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • joeNYC

I always thought they were bigger. Going back to look at photos of her through the years, one can now see where she was wearing push up bras, and padding in others.

Sad that a gal thinks she has to do stuff like that. For 50 she has a nice figure..and the girls do look cute.

March 31, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • RoboBobo

I don't care if Kathy doesn't suit your particular tastes -that's your prerogative, look, or don't look. But other women are reading your comments right now, and this is not encouraging them to be courageous about removing their tops. And that, sir, I simply cannot tolerate.

April 15, 2011 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Maxwell

Sue: tell us about your career you old ugly ho. What a loser. No one even knows you ... Stupid old ugly shank.

August 7, 2011 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  153. zrour

as a third grade teacher, shouldn't you know that it's princiPLE not princiPAL?

March 30, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Tom, Long Beach, California

head diva you are a head case and phucking idiot racist....how can you say that about kids......you should be fired and beated....where are you from?

March 30, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Tchainssi

You just said your students are smater than you, yet you fail them!!!!

March 30, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Tom, Long Beach, California

they are coming for you!!!!!!!!!!

March 30, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  157. sue

And who appointed you to be in charge? What a friggin egotistical piece of garbage

March 30, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  158. sorry excuse for a teacher

You claim to be a teacher? At what school would they allow this behavour? Traffic school? So called Beauty School? Or DRUG SALES School??

March 30, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  159. Tom, Long Beach, California

not for long damn it!!!!!!!

March 30, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Head Diva In Charge

I like to force my school kids to work hard then at the last minute change lessons, test them, give them all a well deserved F and sit back watching them cry, while I laugh.

March 30, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  161. Proud mom

You are a teacher and are purposely failing our children? Well shame on you! This is exactly why public schools have such a bad name because of miserable people like you. Oh and I'm a floridian so speak for yourself because I'm not lazy.

March 30, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  162. nicolu

@Head Giva in charge, you're a teacher of what? Special Ed kids? Or maybe Troll school? I was initially going to write about that red-headed beast Kathy Griffin, but since you opened your trap I feel you deserve to be openly mocked instead. Oh,and since you don't know what that means, it means to be 'insulted by everyone.'

FAIL, EPICALLY

March 30, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  163. well done

!

March 30, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  164. donkey punch

You seriously need to go back to grammar school, tard.

March 30, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |