Britney Spears on tour with Enrique? Not so fast
March 30th, 2011

Britney Spears on tour with Enrique? Not so fast

Britney Spears has announced that she's headed on tour this summer, but it won't be with Enrique Iglesias.

Spears, who’s currently doing a media blitz for her latest album “Femme Fatale,” made the tour announcement on “Good Morning America” Tuesday, saying that she was kicking off a North American tour in Sacramento on June 17 that was to include Iglesias. The "I Like It" singer has since left Spears flying solo.

“Unfortunately, Enrique Iglesias and Britney Spears will not be touring together,” a rep for Iglesias told CNN. “Despite initial reports based on formal discussions of the possible run, Enrique will continue on his solo tour in support of his new album 'Euphoria.'”

The artist - who according to the statement "has great respect for Britney," is a "longtime fan of her work" and is "very sorry for the confusion" - is currently on tour in Europe.

For more info on Spears' previously announced tour dates, click here.

Filed under: Britney Spears • Celebrities • Music

1. Head Diva in Charge

I iz a smart woman. Although I be a lezbo I iz a smart dyko. I love to get rammed with big disco stik. I graduated with GED but sometimes need spelling practice. My students is very luky to get me in there class. I wanna tell all u haters that don't worry, these little teenie bopper chicks won't get alone with me for too long! I just wanna touch their private parts.

March 30, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Sunshine

Hey Brit! Dont ya think you should actually look in a full length mirror before going on stage in those skimpy little outfits? Im telling you you should. The roll of blubber around the middle went out of fashion some time ago. Just a suggestion girlfriend.

March 30, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Sunshine

It doesnt seem like those 2 would ever tour together. 2 entirely seperate types of music. She has her fans/one type and he has his fans/ another type. Better off seperate Id say.

March 30, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  4. TED

I think CNN is making all of this up. I heard that no one really post on here and all of the postings are really computer generated. No one can be as smart as the people posting on these blogs. If they were real people they would be scientist and doctors and stuff.

March 30, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  5. LBWl

He has true talent and class. Her....not so much.

March 30, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Bill & Ted

Dudes, sorry, but there's a lot better than Brtney out there! Maybe if she shaves her head and runs away? Oh, wait, didn't she do that already?

March 30, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Head Diva In Charge

Hey dumb dumb (yes u fake diva) don't be saying bad things about brit. I love her! I think she is the best thing out there!

March 30, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Head Diva In Charge

She sure has gotten fat. Who is her target audience ? The kids in my third grade class said they never listen to her. I aked then whethr Britney looks more like a monkey or a pig. EVERYONE of the children said pig. Its good to liven things up when you are a teacher! It keeps the kids attention !

March 30, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • notnecessary

so you're teaching grade 3 kids to call people names? they are supposed to be the future leaders and these are the skills you're equipping them with? what school do you work for?

March 30, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  9. 2pac

Britney spears can def get it

March 30, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |