Paris Hilton and Lil Wayne bond over jail time
March 29th, 2011

Paris Hilton and Lil Wayne bond over jail time

It turns out rapper Lil Wayne and hotel heiress Paris Hilton have more in common than one might think.

In fact, during the course of their Q&A in the April issue of Interview magazine, the duo bonded over having served jail time.

"For me it was OK, because it just meant that I was alone with my thoughts," said Wayne, who served eight months at New York's Rikers Island for a gun possession charge, on spending time in solitary confinement. "There were times when it was pretty tough to be by yourself, and to have no television, no sort of nothing. That was kind of tough. But I didn't have to be in there long. It was just a month. I was OK. I did fine."

Hilton, who served time at an all-women's facility in 2007 after violating probation on a DUI incident, tells the rapper, "I had to do 24 nights in solitary… I know how it is."

Wayne goes on to say that "words cannot explain" the joy he felt after being released from prison, and Hilton agrees that she was equally elated. "I know how you feel," she laughs. "It's the best feeling in the world when you come out."

The two wrap up their interview by agreeing to collaborate on a tune for Hilton's upcoming sophomore album.

"Well, if you would be on the album, then I would be honored. That would be the sickest thing," Hilton tells the musician. "I have a recording studio that I built in my house — and a nightclub too." (Wayne's response to that piece of info? "You're so f--in' rich.")

Hilton explains, "I built one, yeah, because I don’t really like to go out as much as I used to, so I just built a club at my house with the studio attached to it… It’s really elegant."

Although, Hilton notes, "it has a stripper pole, so maybe it’s not that elegant."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Lil Wayne • Music

1. JUSTIN BEIBER

MAN GRAVY! I THOUGHT THESE TWO DIED ALREADY

April 3, 2011 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
  2. bambi

Really its sad to see how much hatred people have towards others they don't know...plus really there is only 1 god and 1 person who can judge them n geuss what he won't do it by there skin color or by how smart they are but by who they have become when there days are over. I honestly am disgusted by what u people are saying and I would think cnn would do something about it. Or you all would know better...

April 1, 2011 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  3. madhater

Paris such a whure, I love it!

March 30, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  4. honeybun

@proudtobewhite.... you're so full of sh**. You'e unemployed and live in your mother's trailer. No self respecting/successful person would post the crap that you have posted here. All I can do is pray for you... cuz you clearly have some deep seeded issues that go beyond your dislike for this story. BTW... I hope you don't think you're offending him in any way because he's just sitting back laughing at you while he's counting his MILLION$!!! So post away!!!

March 30, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Ron Jeremy

Damn! I misread the story line. I thought it said "Lil Wayne has Paris Hilton in Bondage" . I could go for that. Slip her the slim jim, LW!

March 30, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  6. cindy rutherford

BILL And Ted. You either a couiple of dumb teenagers or braindead. Not saying all teenages are dumb either.Your talking like fools. Grow Up.

March 30, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  7. cindy rutherford

IT SOUNDS LIKE SOME OF YOU BRAINS HAVEN'T HEARD. There are some Democrates that want to impeach that fool...so there.

March 30, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Bill & Ted

All you folks need to just burn a phat doobie, get a smile on yer face, and quit talking smack.

March 30, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  9. Giggles

I HAVE TOO SAY THAT BOTH LIL WAYNE AND PARIS HILTON ARE BOTH VERY TALENTED AND AMAZING PEOPLE.. YEA THEY WERE BOTH IN JAIL SO WAT ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL.. MOST OF THE COMMENTS PEOPLE ARE LEAVING ON HERE IS JUST SO THEY CAN THINK THEY LOOK GOOD FOR TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPPLE.. THATS HOW SOCIETY IS NOW DAYS. LOOK AT IT IF THAT WAS YOU SOMEONE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU WOULD BE HURT OR MAD.. THATS NOT NICE AND ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I CAN ALMOST BET THAT NO ONE POSTING COMMENTS ON HERE ABOUT LIL WAYNE AND PARIS HILTON HAS NEVER PERSONALLY MET THE TWO OR HUNGOUT WITH THE TWO.. SO DONT JUDGE SOMEONE UNTIL YOU HAVE PERSONALLY MET THEM... JUST LIKE THE SAYING "DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER"

March 30, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  10. Ole Grandad

Stop pickin at Joe. He just needs to nuzzle up to Ole Grandad, unzip his pants and take Ole Grandad big honking goober into his mouth. There ya go joe...suckle it like a baby to a bottle.

March 30, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  11. joe

And by the way, who in the hell sounds like that? I've only heard southern whites talk like that, with that backwoods draw then they spit in a tin can

March 30, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  12. joe

Just like george bush huh? That's what war is you idiot. If you hate us, do something about it.

March 30, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Joe Blows

Hmmm...I didnt know Bush was a Mu La tto...thanks for the info. As far as doing something about you...we are but u dont see it.

March 30, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  13. joe

Actually I didn't get it. I just wanted to get real with you.

March 30, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  14. joe

Hey racists, actions speak louder than words. If you feel a certain way towards me, then come put your hands on me. Then we will really see what happens. Otherwise just keep talking under your breath and hiding behind your blogs.

March 30, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Joe Blows

@ joe

Took ya awhile to digest the ObaManure / Mu La tto thing didnt it...lol. And this is the best ya got...pitiful.

March 30, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • African Pigmy

We aw-wayz b resote 2 bilence cub dat awl we b no-in.

March 30, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  15. jtzttzy

This snow bunny isn't dumb. I seen the video and she gives great brain. Married white women are like kids in the candy store when it comes to black men. I guess cause they white spouses are weak, smaller, have no rhythm and are stale. While some of yall are on here being racist or playing xbox your white queens are getting their chocolate fix being someone's white ho.

March 30, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  16. decentdiscourse

Wayne, who has made many artists wealthy with his collaborations, might want to look at Ms Hilton's racial politics before agreeing to participate on any of her projects She'd be right at home in the Klan

March 30, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  17. G-Sizzle

I want to see the cute little caramel nigglets they could make.

March 30, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  18. G-Sizzle

They should hang out with Flava Flave and Bridgite Nielson.

March 30, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  19. jtzttzy

White women prefer black penis. Paris is brain dead and Lil Wayne a genius.

March 30, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  20. joe

Haha listen to all the racists. Just remember, you 2 faced, no rhythm having, losers ,your leader, and the leader of the free world is black. We win!hahaha

March 30, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Joe Blows

Darn...cant you jigs get anything right? Obama is not black. He is Mu La tto. 1/2 white and 1/2 black, no wonder all you jigs can do is sing rap-clap, do drive-bys, have basurd kids etc. And ObaManure wont be Pres after the election cuz Mr Dumbbell is gonna be tossed to the curb.

March 30, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  21. Proud To Be White

Lil Wayne looks like a chimp w/ a mouth full of fake gold. (tarnished/green). Paris acts dumb for a reason, but its by no means real. Yes I am. educated, live in a 3 story house thats paid for, got more in my checking acct right now than you make in a year, and I fly the Confederate Flag loud and proud. Not afraid to let anyone know it. N!gger is said freely here. If we want to listen to chimps we got to our local zoo. No my children dont listen to that sh!t. They know better. Id beat them stupid.

March 30, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
    • lovinlife

your ignorance/hatred is so silly... It actually makes me giggle. God Bless you!!! (And I truly do mean it)

March 30, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Forrest Gump

Mama would always say..."Forrest the darkies are called jungle bunnies. They start to cry if ya call em chocolate bunnies" Mama always had a way of explainin things to me.

March 30, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  23. jboogy

Run forrest run! Theyre comin to get your candy! Cant afford a choc bunny? Its almost easter! Racist idiots aplenty.

March 30, 2011 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  24. Forrest Gump

Mama would always say..."Forrest, life is like a box of chocolates then the ngger will try to steal them." Mama always had a way of explainin things to me.

March 30, 2011 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  25. jboogy

@laughin so hard and @dirty sanchez. Im white you dumb s@&% mouths! What are you sanchez a "dirty meximelt"? @laugin-. And good morning to you, did your skinhead friends stay up speeded out, burnin crosses all night? yep beeotch and your house/car may be next! I'll s@&% on your comments! Look behind you now....dont be scared of african americans....nobodys scared of you! Feminine like the flip flops you wear! Hide hoes, hide.

March 30, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  26. jboogy

Yeah. Fools are fools. Cant change em. Sure is good to shut a racists mouth w/ intelligence. Anymore comments you lifeless degenerates? Come on, yall had so much to say. If you knew one of these people, you wouldnt talk like you do. Youd be in their pocket. Keep talking hate, you can hide behind a computer. Whatcha gona hide behind when its comin at you someday tenfold.....? Huh? Live your worthless lives and type your meaningless "hate blogs". Half you guys that talk bad about wayne would bow down and blow him just to blog about it. Haaaaa. What? Whats that? Hmmmm...thought so.

March 30, 2011 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Laughin so hard my sides ache

Good Morning Ngger. Im surprised you lazy@ss is up this morning. You and the robbing/smash and grab crew finish early or you in prison and its about bedtime? Tell your buddys I say OOGA BOOGA NGGER!!

Bye now HomieZZ!!

March 30, 2011 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Is Chris Brown still alive?

@jbooby

"Fools are fools" You and your stupid mother would know.

March 30, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  27. jboogy

Hey panty wastes! Anymore dumb racist comments? Those people have more people wiping their a@& than you have friends, while your living in your moms basement you illiterate phucks!

March 30, 2011 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  28. i am sharia phk u.

I gues hindsite b 20 20 2them folks since they wud rather do evil. Well i put n0 faith n man. R their fake Gods. Aint but .1 GOD. And he judges all of us. S0 kp being trash . Parish, lil thang, im g2love taking ur $ And blinging out all them starving children. Yea im g2 capitalize on my beliefs and i believe hollywood aint realy sht 2me.

March 30, 2011 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
  29. i am sharia phk u.

March 30, 2011 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  30. i am sharia phk u.

Off with their heads. The gay m00n God dnt gv a phuk about them. He like barnabas, u stupid phuks he not LIKE JESUS.

March 30, 2011 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  31. jonsey

A message to the people who are commenting on the racist comments(remember this if you don't remember nothing else)...You can never correct a fool because a fool's main purpose in life is getting attention. If you starve a fool of attention you hurt a fool at the root.

March 30, 2011 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
  32. Bill & Ted

Totally BOGUS! Painfully obvious to all: no talent + money = whatever you want

March 30, 2011 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
  33. Best American Love

if President O had done some prison time he could steal back the recent poll shift from charlie sheen. Diversity and pluralism as the ever expanding empire of prisons. Invest today.. Americas future is "security" for all.

March 30, 2011 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
  34. Best American Love

No love is greater or more real..across all income..race..celebrity.. America the prison is the true equality CREEPY social evolution THE WORLD can see. Soon the entire world will be the american prison love culture of justice and the democracy of prisons and c.e.o. Prison Laughter.

March 30, 2011 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
  35. jboogy

You all that write like baffoons and log nothing but garbage are trash! If you dont know theses people theb shut your mouths and stop touching your keyboard, your hands smell like sh*% from writing such racism. You idiots have nothing to do? Get a job, go to school, read a book you morons. These people have more people downing them when youre the trash! White,black,purple youre still sh&@! You wouldnt write like you do if you had any sort of GPA or education. I graduated w/ a 4.0gpa so I will battle w/ you idiots all day. Buncha panty wastes!

March 30, 2011 at 6:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Dirty Sanchez

No my friend it is your fingers that smell of the Ngger turds.

March 30, 2011 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  36. Bill & Ted

Dudes, if you take 2 talentless screw-ups and let them make an album together, it's still gonna suck! Paris needs to get back into p0rn. The only thing she did so far that we liked.

March 30, 2011 at 6:17 am | Report abuse |
  37. Tyra Reid

Are you kidding? Seriously??? Paris, your so cool & chill, PALIN/HILTON will make an excellent presidential bid!

March 30, 2011 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
  38. Junior T

Tom Bosley aka Mr. C. RIP.

March 30, 2011 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
  39. what the...

Bret is not dead. In fact, he's busy suing people.

March 30, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  40. bambi

Wow racist judgemental people. There is no reason for all the comments. They are human beings just like every one of us living life n making mistakes. I'm sure each one of u on here has messed up at some point. So why talk bad about others. I'm not perfect neither is anyone else! God bless lil wayne and paris hilton.

March 30, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
    • bambi hunter

God will bless Paris but not Ooga Booga boy Lil Wayne. He will be back on jail soon...

March 30, 2011 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  41. Name*elijah

glad wayne out now its time for him to create that carter 4 album and shut down the rap game like always (its young money or stay broke witch side u on)

March 30, 2011 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  42. dee

wow, sad the racist idiots that were breeded in a trailer house still exsist in this world...lmao! MY PRESIDENT is black shoutout Paris n Wayne

March 30, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  43. Hair Band

You will be missed Brett! You fought til the end! Love You, always in my heart!

March 30, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  44. Hair Band

Condolences to Brett Michaels and family. You will be missed! You fought til the end...

March 30, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  45. Hair Band

Condolences to Brett Michaels and family. You will be missed. You fought til the end..

March 30, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  46. ms byrd

My lil wayne is my baby

March 30, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  47. west

What either one of them we're you're family members would u be so quick to judge them

March 29, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  48. madhater

I would lick Paris's butt hole.

March 29, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  49. trollface

Lololol CNN has epic trolls.

March 29, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Michelle

LIL WAYNE & PARIS HILTON ARE BOTH TALENTED PEOPLE. WE ALL HAVE MADE WRONG CHOICES IN OUR LIVES . I KNOW THEY LEARNED FROM THERE MISTAKE. LIL WAYNE THANK U FOR COMING TO BUFFALO . MY DAUGHTERS LOVED YOUR PERFORMANCE & U AS WELL. THEY ARE CRAZY ABOUT U. GOD BLESS YOU.

March 29, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  51. I GO TOO SKUOAL

I GOED 2 SKUOAL ND DEN I DROP OUT BCUZZ I WUZZ BOARD , BUTT LIL WAIN TEECH ME GEWD WERDZ LIEK BYTCHH ND HO LOLOLOLOLOLO

March 29, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  52. yvonda

Love you lilwayne

March 29, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  53. yvonda

I love lilwayne dnt get mad because he da truth now! hahaha

March 29, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  54. eric

A

March 29, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Eva

I can't read 80% of the comments posted so far. Is it really THAT hard to actually type out 5-letter words and use proper (or at least decent) grammar, like any normal, educated person? I'm quite certain I'm not the only one who went to school...

March 29, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  56. @N

Paris Hilton is named after the nasty rat infested sewers of paris @ ...... stop being racist about whites.what are u gay.i see hookin up with dudes so shut ur big fat mouth.paris and lil wayne should inherit a Hiltin hotel smoke a lot get very drunk and when they get to drunk flick matches around the room pass out and burn alive.

March 29, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  57. jluv

LEAVE LIL WAYNE ALONE HE NOT UGLY OR GAY ,DATS MY BOO!

March 29, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  58. IKE

Lil Wayne and Paris are WACK. No redeeming social value. They are rich, because of mindless zombie trolls.

March 29, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  59. OLD CROW

Wayne bought Paris for 5 cigarettes,2 juice boxes, 4 jelly cakes and an mp3 player he had keistered in the jailhouse wallet with a chain. Wayne you and Paris, the both of you are truly garbage. Love OLD CROW

March 29, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  60. mitch

Lol a whooping 30 days in jail, they must have had it ruff

March 29, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Name*Feyd

Slow day for news today?

March 29, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  62. OLD CROW

Wayne has jailhouse romances outside of jail. Paris is just like the city she's named after. Beautiful on the outside dirty smelly and full of crap underneath.

March 29, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  63. OLD CROW

Great these two morons share tales of being turned out for cigarettes and who can fit more contraband in their prison wallet.

March 29, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  64. bigmike1

What a great heart warming story!

March 29, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  65. ......

DO YOU KNOW THAT SOUND CHIMPANZEE'S MAKE WHEN THEY ARE AGITATED?
    THAT IS THE SOUND WHITE PEOPLE HEAR WHEN LIL WAYNE TALKS.
    OOGA BOOGA YOU DUMB MONKEY!

March 29, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  66. moose

lil wayne an alien, he grew up a fkn screwup, got introduced to the game, and then he blew up, paris will never have street cred.

March 29, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Brian Harley

Ok people everything about lil wayne is an act the way he talks and his tatooes but paris is an airhead really but all u racist punks crack on wayne and forget that the lilly white paris gets a pass on being dumb as a sack of rocks

March 29, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  68. smash

Lil wayne is one ugly dude...looks like something that came out of someones ass.

March 29, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  69. rtvb

JAIL TIME ::: Paris really ...

March 29, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Superhiro

I think you might be onto something GoodStuff :P

March 29, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Head Diva In Charge

I would do them both

March 29, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  72. GoodStuff

Lil Wayne's comments about jail and Paris Hilton's comments about jail pretty much look the same when printed in this article, so why all the degrading comments? He actually doesn't speak the way some of you have it portrayed here. It's almost as if some of you are saying that Paris is somehow more articulate than he... and I think we can all agree that will never be the case. I would hate to think that CNN posters are saying these things simply because of the way he looks.

March 29, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  73. EL Jefe

Maybe they should get drunk together, get in a fast car together and drive off a cliff together. Talk about bonding...

March 29, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Lil Wayne

Tonih foe dinna i b hab a big bab uh bugles an sub strawbari koolay.

March 29, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  75. Haf Dolla

Yo payruhs n jauhl. DAYUM. dat awfuhl but leasp she b gotz sub street credz.

March 29, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  76. Superhiro

Match made in prison? Who knows. :P

March 29, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  77. Head Diva In Charge

Good to hear Paris did her "hard time". Also nice to see she has so much in common with Lil Wayne......

March 29, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  78. Nate Doggystyle

Well I dint do muck timez n prisuhn but my aress recoed speek foe itsef. I wib I wub in rikuhs an git some ub dib gooba up my rumphole.

March 29, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • no genius, just smarter than you

You need to go back to school and learn how to spell and stop worrying so much about taking it up your rumphole. Hell you can take classes while you're in prison....kill two birds with one stone. Sounds like you enjoy going if your arrest record speaks for itself.

March 30, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  79. Superhiro

I guess those first comments are jokes? Hard to tell when they aren't funny.

March 29, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  80. Lil Wayne

i sho leant to suck on a lawt uh goobuh durn my timez ab rikuhs. i lub gooba juuse hosin me down.

March 29, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  81. R Kelly

He sho is "ashy" lookin. He need some lubrication from R Kelly pee pee factory.

March 29, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |