MTV defends 'Teen Mom' show in light of fight video
March 29th, 2011

MTV defends 'Teen Mom' show in light of fight video

A video depicting the brawl between "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans and her former friend Brittany Truett has made the rounds, keeping the debate over MTV's hit reality series alive and well.

Truett, herself a teenage mom, told ABC News in an interview regarding the fistfight that she believes the program has changed Evans. "She used to be a really sweet girl, outgoing, fun to be around," Truett said. "Since she's been on the show, she's got a big head and she's been angry at the world."

ABC News also reports it was revealed in February that three of Evans' teen friends have gotten pregnant, although they deny doing so in order to follow in Evans' increasingly famous footsteps.

In response to claims that teens are now getting pregnant in order to land a spot on one of the network's most popular reality series, MTV tells "Showbiz Tonight" exclusively:

"MTV does not solicit and would never knowingly cast anyone who chose to get pregnant on purpose – that is the exact opposite of the intent of our show. Both '16 and Pregnant' and 'Teen Mom' are intended as cautionary tales and meant to cast a light on the harsh realities teens face when raising children at too young an age."

The network says it's not exploiting these young mothers, but rather documenting "how difficult being a teen parent is. The show is a documentary about the difficulties, joys, and unforeseen moments that can occur so that our audience has a greater understanding of the consequences of unprotected sex, and the reality of being a teenage mother.”

For more, tune in to "Showbiz Tonight" today at 11 p.m. ET/PT on HLN.

Filed under: television

1. Contracting Info

I've learn several just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create this kind of fantastic informative web site.

September 18, 2012 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  2. DANIELLE

Do anyone know where this child is at? I would bail her out and i have 3 boys of my own and there ages 23,19,13 so i know this child is crying for some help..if anyone knows please write it down..I just want to say i judge not..

April 2, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  3. DANIELLLE

I FEEL FOR THIS GIRL..HER MOTHER SEEMS TO HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER..aND I FEEL JANELLE NEEDS HELP AND SHE DD THIS BECAUZ THAT BOY IS ALL SHE HAD TO HOLD ON TOO..

April 2, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  4. Victor

MTV can claim that the show is a cautionary tale, but the reality is that in today's society people are fixated on fame above all else. Reality shows have made people believe that anyone can become famous just by being cast in reality TV, so should anyone be surprised that starved for attention teensd would seek to get pregnant just so they can also have their 15 minutes of fame?

April 1, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Wouldnt you like to know

Honestly after seeing this show I dont know why ANYONE, would get pregnant as a teen on purpose. Janelle's mom isnt the problem. JANELLE IS!! If anything her mom isnt being harsh enough.

April 1, 2011 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  6. maryj

ipray for janelle the baby and her mom because the fight wasnt over keffer it was for the love that her mom dont seem to have for her its sad and mom and daughter need to get it togerher for the baby i watch teen mom every week and it hurts to see a mom put her daughter on the street we all make mistakes in life janelles not the only one and want be the last so put god frist in your lifes and he will work it out i also was a teen mom and if keffer cant help you and your baby drop that zero and get ahero

April 1, 2011 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  7. brynn

young girls getting pregnant n making bad decisions has been happeng for years now. It isnt MTVs fault they are just shedding light on a situation thats gotten worse in the past decade. A girl crying bcuz shes a single mom is not saying hey guys get prego

March 30, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  8. sue

its funny people wanna blame mtv for these girls' actions. Odviously they got pregnant b4 the show so they made 1 mistake already. do u ppl really thnk 16 yr old girls get pregnant n grow up overnight? this is their lives n their own mistakes not mtv,

March 30, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  9. sarah

Here's a thought if you like the show watch it n if u dnt like it dont watch it. You think bcuz u see her on tv u knw her and criticize. WEll u only see a small fraction n shes only a young human and remeber god knws your mistakes and he will judge as u r

March 30, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  10. tuly

She did sign over rights to jace to her mom so she does understand shes not fit yet. We all make mistakes as teens with or without child and change is somethng that comes over time. of course she guna b worried bout guys shes a teen! you dont grow up asap

March 30, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  11. bree

Ppl need 2 understand she is a teen and ppl have to learn the hard way sometimes. WHO Are all of u 2 criticize? Live and learn. THere are millions of girls who became pregnant as teens and have made the same if not worse mistakes but its not shown on tv

March 30, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  12. lynn

how ridiculous is this? it isn't mtv's fault this girl or amber made bad decisions and got into trouble. If they weren't on this show the same fight would've happened and then who's fault is it, because it couldn't possibly be her ow fault right.

March 30, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Bill & Ted

Please just put this stuff on the Soap Opera channel and get back to the MUSIC. Or chage the name of the network to "Empty V".

March 30, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  14. 123

123

March 30, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  15. JuliaWarhol

MTV should have seen this coming. Why did they ever pay these participants in excess of $200 k / year to appear on the show. How about openly changing the pay rate to twice that of minimum wage and the difference goes into a scholarship fund for the teen parents and the child? Take it up a notch and donate 10% to charities for teen parents, victims of domestic abuse, and community healthcare.

March 30, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Fake

This show is so fake. If it were true reality TV then the majority of the moms would be black babymamas with boyfriends who were in jail or had fled to parts unknown.

March 30, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • KLR

no!!! this show is real and it shows that black girls are not the only ones who get pregnant, and they are not the only ones who are violent, and that they have jacked up baby daddys....sorry to tell you that this is a true reality check for you....its dumb teen girls and boys who are doing this....

March 30, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  17. McCoy

The realities of teenage motherhood do not include getting paid to be on a reality show. And to say they aren't exploiting them? These young women are completely responsible for their choice to participate in these programs, but let's be clear it's total BS that MTV isn't taking advantage of their willingness to participate to make money on ad revenues. Like most of their tv line-up, they make money on stupid young people who are willing to sell their privacy for 15 minutes of fame. It's sad. What's sadder is society loves it and tunes in.

March 30, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  18. mkjp

Part of the problem is obviously having these girls on TV at all, because we all know they are getting a paycheck simply because they went out and got pregnant irresponsibly. But there is plenty of blame to go around for all the magazines that have these girls on their covers. That is more a glamorization of the life they chose than the TV show itself in my opinion.

March 30, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  19. ruben

look at society now of how we give airtime to ghetto, trailer trash getting pregnant and putting them on magazine cover.

March 30, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  20. www.monogrammedeverything.com

I can absolutely see how the show would make this situation look somewhat attractive. Sure, the episodes show a lot of their "struggles" but you also see how even the teens without family money have Uggs, NorthFace, brand name things and are plastered all over the tabloids...they are becoming little stars and clearly getting paid to participate...

March 30, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  21. warex

Mr$peed, Hate to disappoint you, But the B&B will be in a different format than the original we all like and love. Oh course I would expect no different from these execs. They forgot what MTV stands for, "Music Television Network"

March 30, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  22. Susan

I wish MTV would show how 30-40's year olds that are married and have careers and have ferility problems. I hate that these teenagers are getting pregnant to get on TV. I'm bitter as hell.

March 30, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  23. Mr.$peed

When will "upper management" at MTV finally realize tha their job is to ENTERTAIN people and leave
    the life lessons to the parents???
    Bring back the videos, head bangers ball, the week end concerts, Remote control, Yo!!! MTV Raps, and finally...
    BEAVIS AND BUTT HEAD!!! yeah, yeah, FIRE!!! LOL.

March 30, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  24. Warex

Oh and as far as the kids, they do not have a chance. I hope MTV is providing $$$ for the years of therapy they will need..

Dont believe me? Look at the Goslin children.....

March 30, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  25. warex

MTV can pick winners huh? Another violent uneducated white piece of trailer trash. Shame on MTV for this. Do any of these "Moms" have any type of ambition for the kids? Why do we not see them going to college or getting their GED? How about working the 2 jobs us everyday people do to make ends meet? How is it that it seems to be all we see is nothing but catfights, boyfriend fights, cussing, violent temper tantrums about needing to go to partys?

But you cannot change greed, MTV is going to keep showing this C%$# instead of music videos. I have a good one for you MTV execs! Since you are contributing to underage pregnancies why do you not do a real show?

Here's my pitch.....Pregnant/Baby + Snooki = Ratings gold! Oh wait, my bad, you did that last season with the snooki wannabe.....

March 30, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
    • SuzieQue

@warex...you must not watch the show...most of the girls are actually trying to get GED's or college educations. Chelsea is attempting to get her GED (and we watch her struggle to juggle studying and mother hood) and Kailyn is attending college classes as well as working at least one job. Jenelle was actually attending classes as well.
      I have watched all seasons of both shows, and it blows my mind that people think this show glamorizes teen pregnancy. Certainly I can see where yes, some of them do drive nice cars and have nice cell phones, but look at some of the houses these kids come from– obviously from more well to do families. Of course MTV pays them– why would anyone do this for free? But all these girls struggle, and at the end of every 16 and Pregnant not one single girl has ever said, I'm SOOO glad I threw away my teenage years and youth to be a parent. This is soooo super awesome and easy!!
      Everyone loves to talk smack about the "bad girls" on the show, but what about the mom's like Leah, who is marrying the father of her twins and taking care of a disabled child? While I agree we should not be glamorizing these girls on being teen moms (especially ones like Jenelle and last season's Amber), why can't we applaud the ones who are trying to "do it right"?

March 30, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Kathy

That fight was disgusting...and it shows what everyone saw (except the teenage mother), she has NO business raising a child. I hope her mother keeps a copy of the video to show in court each time that hot mess tries to get her kid back.

March 30, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  27. Head Diva In Charge

They should be all locked up. They are nothing but w h 0res just like all us women down here in the south.

March 30, 2011 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  28. Bring it on!

They should chuck the teen mom idea and make it a show about girls who wrestle in oil, jello and mud in their bikinis!

March 30, 2011 at 5:43 am | Report abuse |
  29. Kathleen

I knew from the beginning of watching this tape, that it was a totally set up to get attention and all of the activities displayed were only to grab just another 15 minutes of fame.

When is our society going to wake up and realize that life that we knew is taking a bad direction and if things don't change, our future will be in jeopardy.

All you see are the celebrities displaying disturbing behavior for the sake of attention. Lindsay Logan, Britney Spears and Charlie Sheen are good examples of what our young adults are learning from all these train wrecks.

This tape is just pure garbage and just shows what lengths these individuals will do for a reality TV show. It's time for the networks to take control and rethink their material for viewing. They think ratings are what's important but look how our society is suffering because of their bottom line. It's all about the almighty dollar. It's costing us in the long run and our children and grandchildren will be the one's to suffer and pay the price.

If these individuals would be prosecuted for their behavior and suffer the consequence of their actions, then just maybe their lives would change and the lives of so many others. A slap on the wrist isn't going to benefit them and all the rehab is for nothing if it's just used to pacify the judge and get off with a lighter sentence. If it were me...... I'd be behind bar for awhile but I'm not a celebrity and I don't get special treatment. They need the book thrown at them and make them responsibility for their actions.

Wake up people. our Society is going to hell in a hand basket if something isn't done soon to correct some of the wrongs.

March 30, 2011 at 5:30 am | Report abuse |
  30. Katie

Jenelle needs a reality check. She's completely irresponsible, she's a drug addict, she is completely disrespectful to her mother that is graciously raising her son FOR HER and she's constantly getting into trouble with the cops! She's already proved at the beginning of the show that's she's a horrible mother! She went out partying the exact same night that her and Jace got home from the hospital. Not to mention getting caught smoking weed with her friends/boyfriend and then the whole fiasco with her moms credit card which she better be lucky that her mom didn't press charges because that's a felony in any state of the US. She just needs to give up the custody battle and let her mom have her son. At least that way everyone will know that he won't be around all of her "friends" and all the drama they cause

March 30, 2011 at 4:09 am | Report abuse |
  31. TM Nicholson

Jenelle should NOT have custody of her child. I don't watch this show much because I have a J-O-B and am a single mother myself. I don't have time to watch useless trash like this. What happened to the "M"usic in MTV?

The bits I have seen in passing are of Jenelle and her mother cursing, screaming and threatening one another in front of the child. As far as I'm concerned, neither of them need to be in this childs life. His home life is toxic and will effect him the most as he grows up.

March 30, 2011 at 3:58 am | Report abuse |
  32. Aleida

I am pregnant and it was planned but now I feel like it was a mistake because all I do is argue every day with my bf and it seems like everything always has to be about him. HELP! Can I please get some advice? I'm desperate!! :0(

March 30, 2011 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Abortion.

You "planned" to have an illigitimate child with your "bf"?

Not a smart idea. Terminate the pregnancy.

March 30, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • justalittlesparkle

Whether the pregnancy was planned or not the reality is you have a child developing inside you that is going to have needs regardless of how your relationship is with dad. I guess you really need to look at every option and decide what is best for your unborn child. I can tell you if all you do is fight now, unfortunately that will likely get even worse after the baby is born. Sit down and write out your goals for the future. Ask yourself if you are capable of providing all the needs your baby will require. Do you have income? Housing? If not how are you going to get these things. Don't rely on a man or anyone else to achieve the things you want and need in life. If things are meant to be with your bf then it will work. B

March 30, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • justalittlesparkle

Oops accidentally posted before I was done. A public blog site probably isn't the best place to talk about such a serious issue. Email me if you really want to talk. I was a teen mom and I stayed with a horrible man for a longtime because I didnt want to be another single teen mom statistic. I have alot to share just not on her. Email is my name on here @gmail

March 30, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  33. sandra

Janelle is a child raising a child. This is why she is like this because of people like you. Talking down to someone will not help her. She needs some love, her mom cares about her, but does she show her some love. Stop bashing her and give her some advice show her that not everybody is a jerk. I am sorry but when it comes to talk shows that all they want are ratings like this show, which should be talking about the positive, and how they can help they become no better than the person that they are trashing publicly. It is a bad thing to feel like there are people who just do care about others.
    (Read the bible)

March 30, 2011 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  34. Martinez

I think Jenelle is so Immature! All she is worried about is guys, when she should be taking care of her son! She's LUCKY to have such a GREAT Mother! That little girl needs a REALITY CHECK her son is going to end up HATING her!!! She is such a low life. Hey Jenelle take care of your son you are his mother little girl. I hope your mom throws you to the curb where you belong! Stanky trash looser!!

March 30, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
    • ldstep

R U an idiot? Jenelle's mother is NOT GREAT. She's a raging, screaming, crazy lunatic and has no business raising that child. I would rather see the child placed in a foster home than be with either one of these women.

March 30, 2011 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
    • jake

I love how people think it is always the parents fault. Not everyone that comes from a rough homelife is like that. Janelle is just stupid simple as that. Janelle's mother is great! If I was her I would be crazy too. Look what she has to deal with! I would have already kicked her out for good!

April 4, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  35. sandra

You have to look at the parents who are our teacher's. We learn from them, if I was raised in, a dysfunctional home vs. a home with supportive parents teaching me what I need to know growing up to be a responsible adult some part of me will be dysfunctional.

March 30, 2011 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  36. sandra

You really have to understand the anger in this child. The people that were there should be held responsible for that fight. They pushed her into it you can tell that she is a follower not a leader. They wanted it to happen just so people can hate on her even more. No one really knows her background was she abused as a child. She has a lot of anger inside her and she chose the wrong time to release it. All of those adults standing around should have stopped that fight. We need to stop pointing the finger and get her some help professionally. I was a teen mom it is not easy raising or losing a child to your parents.

March 30, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
    • KLR

You have a lot of excuses for this girl, but nothing that says she should have just walked away, find some new friends and try to grow the hell up since she's a mom now.

March 30, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  37. penny

Where to start with the multiple levels of dysfunction here! Jenelle is an ignorant little punk that suffers no real consequences for her poor decisions. I mean jesus how many times does the mother kick her out and then allow her to come back!
    I can sympathize to an extent with the mother for being totally frustrated but at the same time she is enabling this crap by letting her home be a revolving door. Make a decision and stick with it!
    I would really like to know how child protective services isn't looking into the welfare of that poor little boy.
    Mtv should set an example with Jenelle and can her from the show. She is once again able to do whatever the hell she wants but instead of giving her a roof over her head and food in her belly, they are giving her a paycheck!
    Here's an idea, instead of paying these kids big bucks to have their stories told, why doesn't mtv put whatever payments in savings for the children of these teens?

March 30, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  38. janice Downey

MTV should be in JAIL for showing this abuse teen mom`s and MOM fist fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 30, 2011 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Jenni

Would you rather that the abuse was happening without anyone noticing? At least people can see what's happening and if it get even more out of hand MTV's footage can be used as evidence

February 5, 2012 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  39. Rachel

I became a mom at 20 years old. My daughter will be 8 months old on the 1st of April. She's my world. Her dad & I have split custody of her. I can honestly say, yeah i do miss going out with my friends, but I'd much rather be my daughter's mother than go out and get drunk. Jenelle is missing and has missed SO MUCH in her sons life. And, part of me does think that some girls get pregnant in hopes (however small they may be) that they'll get a chance to be on MTV. But it doesn't work like that. Not everyone gets to be on the show & get the money & fame...but everyone gets a little person that needs them 24/7 and I don't think most girls (and guys) realize this when they get pregnant. it's HUGE...definitely life changing.

But I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my little girl. If I had to choose to go back and change things, I would've like to have waited...but I would still want my little girl.

Jenelle is trash. Always has been. Always will be. Ditto with Amber and Gary. Terrible parents. I would've sent jenelle off to a school for troubled teens before she got out of control the way she is.

March 30, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  40. Buggernut

All of those chicks are trash. Chicks who fight are trash. All that behavior is nasty and ugly to the bone.

March 30, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  41. Stephanie

Yes, you said it right Shana, good for you! Janelle IS trash.

March 29, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Shana

MTV is not to blame. Any time you have a show like this, there are two views. I am a teen, and I can honestly say that I watch the show and because of that show I DO NOT WANT TO GET PREGNANT!!! They lose their lives, miss out on tons of stuff and from what I can tell none of the couples actually stay together anyway. I think the show has helped me. As for Jenelle Evens, she is a horrible mother, a horrible daughter and just a horrible person in general. She will never grow up to amount to anything. I do not blame her mother for being the way she is, if Jenelle was my daughter I would probably kick her ass. Just Sayin...

March 29, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Christina *

Really? MTV is not the blame for these girls getting pregnant! Teens been getting pregnant since the beginning of times & i highly doubt if these girls getting pregnant jus to be on the show. Everyone cant be on the show. MTV is just showing us the lives of real teens. Nd not sugar coating. This is reality! DEAL WITH IT! Dnt like it? Dnt watch it!!

March 29, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  44. jessica

She aint be takin care of dat there baby. I be learning to speek and spell when I wuz in school a while ago but then I droped out. I don't need no school to teach me this like, basic stuff. You allz know dat I iz a smart girl and I got all the educashun I need. Don't preech to the quior you know.

March 29, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heather

Oh girl...you should quit while you are ahead...you are just embarrassing yourself.

March 30, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Heather

You should quit embarassing yourself for responding to an imposter. Isn't it blatantly obvious, or are you too incompetent to figure that one out?

March 30, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
    • derp

Now that is funny.

March 30, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  45. Dana

Never, ever watch the channel. All I hear is...their shows are glamorizing trash living.
    Watched a bit...YEAH...MTV is not doing society any favors.
    OUT 4EVER

March 29, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  46. alexis

Well yeah I see mtvs point but when the world is watching they also c as the seasons drag on how these girls that are pregnant and on the show that they are all of a sudden driving new cars and can afford to live on there on...I think it is influencing girl they could do it for the fame and money

March 29, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  47. mom2him

This show should be called Teen Mom Locked up with Amber and Jenelle and there nasty ways.

March 29, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  48. jessica

she hasnt took care of that baby since he was born. going out everynight.anit being a mother. she needs to sit in jail for alil while. and lets see how big she wants to act.

March 29, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Stephanie

As a mother i dont know how she can act like that and i agree with sally that baby should not be with either one of them!

March 29, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  50. sally

I love to watch b-tch slappin fights and it really turns me on! I wanna see more action on Teen Mom. Bring on da ho's. Let's get it on!!

March 29, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  51. sally

That girl, Jenelle, doesn't have a chance to be anything but what she is, having been raised by that nasty, screaming,
    mean, awful witch, her mother. Why that b-- has been given custody of that poor baby is beyond me. That little boy
    should be put in a foster home. Jenelle and her mother scream and fight and act like monsters and that poor baby is
    seeing all of this. It's disgusting and sad.

March 29, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • ldstep

I totally agree. Jenelle's mother is a lunatic. I don't see how she got custody of the child. And I don't understand how Child Protective Services, or some other agency, could stand by and watch this crazy woman raise this child.

March 30, 2011 at 4:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Stacie

i would have to disagree!! what her mother is doing is a good thing! that little girl has no respect for her mother nor herself!! her mother wants the best for her... as all mothers would want for their kids.. i would of already slapped my daughter if she ever disrepected me like that if i had one anyways!

March 30, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  52. randomchich

no one cares about ya'll "coments"
    She whipped ass in that video!! lamo... Good times

March 29, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • mia

This is a perfect example of the level of intelligence some of the people on here have.

March 30, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  53. rachel

how this as no about seee to in why did

March 29, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  54. LEE

White trash teenage girls have been getting pregnant for years. How is this show going to help stop that?

March 29, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Megan

A little racist are we? Your a great part of society!
      Not just "white trash" is getting pregnant:
      Girls from all walks of life are able to become a teen mom, You are extremely ignorant!

March 29, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Megan

You act as though "trashy" white females are the only ones that are getting pregnant.

NOT ALL TEEN MOMS ARE "TRASHY"

Go get educated.

March 29, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alex

you act like all the girls are white. watch 16 and pregnant more. so simple minded.

March 29, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Superhiro

Hey MTV, I've got an idea for you. PLAY MUSIC VIDEOS AGAIN!

March 29, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |