'DWTS' host: Don't have me interview Chris Brown
March 29th, 2011

'DWTS' host: Don't have me interview Chris Brown

Chris Brown is set to perform on "Dancing With the Stars" tonight, just one week after his off-camera outburst at "Good Morning America."

As we all know by now, Brown stormily departed the set after anchor Robin Roberts questioned him about his 2009 assault case involving Rihanna, and a window in his dressing room was found smashed.

While some fans aren't happy that the star is appearing on the family friendly show, the show's host, Tom Bergeron, doesn't sound eager to talk to Brown either.

He told Ryan Seacrest on the "Idol" host's KISS FM radio show, "I did say to the producers that it might be to their advantage to not have me interview him because my natural tendency would be to say something." Bergeron went on, "Don't put me in a position where you're asking me to not say something, cause I won't really do that."

It looks as if  tonight's show should be pretty interesting. Will you watch?

1. hurtownia gsm

It is really a nice and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

April 5, 2012 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  2. TeamBreezy

What a dick! i.e. Tom Bergeron

March 31, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Brian Harley

Tell u bout a dumb goffy whiteboy u right black smoke and whites smoke crack whites smoke meth and huff bleach pinesole super glue and raid to get high if your dumba** knew what ebonics were u would know thats what your kids use blacks still use slang u would know that if you were smarter than a 5th grader nobody uses ebonics but your lilly white w!gger in your house

March 30, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. ^

Black don't crack?....Don't you mean black smoke crack you dumbJiggaboo knuckle dragging ebonic speaking fried chicken eating watermelon seed spitting white woman r@ping crack smoking N!GGER.

March 30, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Brian Harley

@proud white american to be honest black people dont get tanned we dont get botox for fuller lipps and butts so black is better and black dont crack

March 30, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Miss.mascara

I adored Chris Brown & was actually watching the Grammy's that night bc he was performing. As a female Rhianna's age, I can't imagine being beaten like she was.

Honestly, it breaks my heart, selfishly- I am pleading with Chris Brown to just take ful
    l responsibility, apologize and show he has changed. I've watched every time and he bombs it,

Who is his PR person???

Anyhow...hopefully he'll grow up and I won't feel terribly guilty for loving his music and dancing anymore

March 30, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Proud White American

@Black Is Better: 60%? Really. Where do you live? In your dreams, thats where. What tribe? The ignorance/stupidity you show lets everyone know the n!gger in you is taking over. And why would you sign it Black Neighbor then? You claim to be educated, but your writing/grammar says different. WOW! One lie after another. Chris Brown was wrong all the way around. If he doesnt want people asking about it, he shouldnt have done it. Period. The end. All of you n!ggers are the same. You make me glad Im white. Sad!

March 30, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Superhiro

Ironic how people said this guy's career was ruined and what happens almost the very next day? His album debuts at #1

March 30, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Proud White American

@Black Is Better: 60%? Really. 1here to you

March 30, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Chubbygirlsarehawt

Usher has more dance skills and can sing way better than Chris Brown....

March 30, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  11. spasm2380

I said i would never watch dancing with the stars again. i think boycotting sounds like a great idea. ill spread the word to as many people as possible

March 30, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Eric

One word.......loser!

March 30, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  13. B Harley

Why all the n*gger jokes nobody responds with why all these white priests are being protected by the white church because they like playing hide the pork in lil white boys bong hole nobody responds with all the white trash in trailer parks raping their kids because the wife/sister/cousin in with your brother that night

March 30, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • stop with this

Again. Using some other evil act to justify another evil act does not make it right. I'm sorry but your a racist and that at some point someone or some people did something hateful to you. As black men we can not protect other black men on the basis that they are the same skin color and they are being attacked by white people. If they are in the.right

March 30, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  14. james

Man.....all you morons keep throwing around the word ignorant.....its really taxing having to read it in nearly every comment...only ignorant people use the word ignorant....ignorant does not mean stupid...it does not mean rude....it does not mean racist....it means not knowing....and its bot meant to be used when a person makes a mistake...idiots

March 30, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  15. ^

old crow is gay and loves bending over and getting his poop shoot drilled by a big whyte schlong. He lives in the basement of the motel where his mom turns tricks for whytey.

March 30, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Januwa

Omg u people need to get over it he said sorry he paid for his actions let him move on with his life dam he's human he is not perfect an also its 2 sides to every story nobody knows what happend in that car only him an rihanna truly knows.and also befor that incident he has never had a history of beating or hiting women so maybe in this case we need to look at wat she did to make him snap being that he was never known to be violent towards women an also I do not wat so ever put up wit men hitting women.so people stop bein so judgemental exspecialy since you don't kno what fully happend I know you'll was tought to only talk about stuff that you know.smh gve the man a break an also he was not the gay one in b2k that was raz-b an they won't a gangster group..LUV yu chris brown keep your head up!!!

March 30, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • ChrisBrownthrewmyreclineroutthewindow

No..his career seems a lil on the down slope...give it a few years....

March 30, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  17. ^

I just laugh at all of the dumbJiggaboos on here...very entertaining.

March 30, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  18. jboogy

@black is better/@ is cb still alive- my turds have more class than you. If you dont make any $, why say you do. Go slangin in the trap cuz, crack heads. My secretary was on blog readin what you idiots write, I never comment. BUT you do get whooped by your strap on from your tranny! Come to georgia biiitch-get whooped all over state with that personality!

March 30, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • MarthaStewartatemy Twinky

Dude...are you like freaking 11? Speak English for Heaven's sake! We have no idea what in bluehell you just said. It seemed like you just finished...duhhhh duhhhhh....

March 30, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  19. jboogy

All racist people that are full of hate-god bless you! All those that put valid comments and made good points-thank you! All you people who just write hate on blogs for fun, hang yourself, youre worthless to this nation! @black is better and @is cb still alive- EAT A D@&$ YOU CLAMMORING NON EDUCATED F-CKS! Im here waitin on you biiitches!

March 30, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  20. k

oh no wait it replied to the wrong persons comment i meant to reply to no drama's comment

March 30, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  21. ........

DID YOU KNOW?
    N!GGERS AND OLD CROW (one and the same, really) ARE GOOD AT LIVING IN SLUMS AND BUYING CRACK WITH FOOD STAMPS (his mother, a ho, taught him this).

March 30, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Carrie

whostojudge,

CB is a public figure; kids listen to his music and are impressionable at that age and to be given the idea that it is OK to act like that and beat people up and smash windows IS an important thing going on in the world. I wish parents were smart enough to be role models for their kids instead of celebs (although there are good ones out there like Agassi/DiCaprio/Oprah who are philanthropists).

I am so sick of people saying "oh, they paid their dues, forget what happened." That is true, to a point. Whether you break the law or make offensive comments (Michael Richards/John Galliano/Mel Gibson) or break the law, you need to accept that even after you have paid your dues, people may not trust you anymore and they may not like you anymore. Until you fully understand the hurt you have cause someone and feel remorse, you have learned nothing. Those are consequences of your actions - you messed up so suck it up and take it like a mature person that has learned your lesson.

I think people are really forgiving of people who messed up and learned from their mistakes and truly regret their actions and try to straighten up and fly right. With his actions at GMA, Brown showed up he has learned NOTHING and that Rihanna probably did not exaggerate her account of what happened.

March 30, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Rebecca

I didn't want to see that.. ??.. young man..punk..egomaniac.. artist? No, I LOVE DWTS, so I just simply went where Chris should go.. to the potty! Didn't have to see him. Way to go Tom.. stick to YOUR values..cause we know Chris doesn't have any

March 30, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Mr lucky7

That 'kid' is a idiot with a obvious need for therapy. I sincerely hope he finds help before someone else is injured or he encounters someone that fights back

March 30, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  25. whostojudge

He who has not done something wrong, cast the first stone. Nobody can cast one, because we all have done wrong in our lifetime. Wrong is wrong whether its abusing someone, cheating,stealing etc. So who can judge CBrown because of his temper and assaulting his ex. The media and ordinary people need to stop making these stars out to be better or worse than anyone else,they are human and will make mistakes. Just pray for them. There are more important issues going on in the world besides the stars and their problems. CBrown is not the first or the last man that will assault a female. Not justifying what he has done, but personally me I wouldn't want anyone reminding me constantly of my past issues, especially when I'm trying to move forward.

March 30, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris Brown will be goin to jail soon

ChitBrown is a SH!TBAG and will be going to jail soon.

March 30, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  26. pennay

I still love chris brown put the past behind us.what happened to forgiveness god aaid thou shall forgive

March 30, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  27. sash

Rihanna get the crap beat out of her and her career is tanking.
    Chris "ike" brown beat her and he is soaring now.
    This is why america is basically in hell.
    People were more angry for mike vick with the dogs than chris brown beating down a wiman...and now, we are celebrating his music.
    This also proves that it is easy to fool black people.

March 30, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • KLR

first you say "we are celebrating him", then you say " it's easy to fool black people"....sorry to bust your bubble but white kids listen to his azz too

March 30, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  28. KLR

if they are so disgusted with him then why do they keep bringing him back? MONEY...it's all about the drama and controversey.....media wh@res they more they talk about it, the more they get ratings because people watched just to see if he was going to act-out.....such sheep...just let it go...he's not the first woman beater and he won't be the last.

March 30, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  29. black is better

@wendelsimone.. In the hood you are called a dic& rider, in the subs your called a brown noser.. My family isnt from africa sweets. And my name is on a role. Cherokee isnt the only tribe.. And the only water I am gonna swim in is the pool in my backyard.. Do you own one? Trying to be cute with your comment but the only think cute about you is your mouth.. Stay in your lane..

March 30, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  30. ........

THE REASON TOM DID NOT INTERVIEW CHRIS "LIL MONKEY" BROWN IS SIMPLE.
    HE DOES NOT SPEAK EBONICS AND DID NOT HAVE SOMEONE TO TRANSLATE A BUNCH OF N!GGER JIBBERISH INTO ENGLISH. CB IS A GAY TRANSGENGER....
    JUST LIKE OLD CROW'S MOTHER.

March 30, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  31. black is better

@jboogy.. You would never whoop nobody a$&.. The only one you come close to getting is your daddy and kids.. I have NEVER had my a&$ whooped.. Your just a internet thug.. You come from a long line of immoral, enbred idiots.. Or are you a lesbian thats pretending to be a man. Im no certain way, unlike you suggested.. Ican say whatever I want to say. You dont like it dont look.. Go back to your trailer park, eat some deer jerky, drink on your cheap beer, and beat your wife. Oh thats if you have one, any real woman wouldnt have you if you paid them. Are you mad because I am telling the truth? Your comment is important to me one way or the other. I sure I make more than you, hell your maybe part of that 60% I was talking about.. Go read a book get some education then talk to me. Your ignorance will never get on my nerves because I am successful and your not.. I laugh at trash like you.. I bet your neck is red right now.. Dont you think black people have been through enough? Well thats all I was trying to say dummy

March 30, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  32. jboogy

@real american-Great point! Theyre just dumb, plain dumb! (no hate intended by me or even involved, but they havent evolved enough to know right/wrong.)

March 30, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Is Chris Brown still alive?

@jbooger.

Here is a point for ya... *POOT* <-a gift to you from Whiteee. SMELL IT!

March 30, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  33. wendelsimone

Wow. You will always be bitter...not enough white people being attacked in the media for you neighbor? Then how did you google all of those names? No black serial killers? Well just because its poorly planned ; its still murder...and my dear did you say native?.. Unless you speak cherokee id say you are not native of this land, feel free to return to your racist land,and pretend you are above them also...enjoy the swim; if you know how.

March 30, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  34. jboogy

@black is better- youre an idiot too. Chupa mi verga pinche tonto chupacabra! What a mess. Worry bout white celebs? Phuck you! Worry bout how you got your ass beat as a kid! Is why you are way you are, no attention except a white corn fed dude whoopin on you everyday

March 30, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  35. MamaRain

Yall are AWESOME!!!!

March 30, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  36. Ida

Give the guy a break. Do you want him to pay for what happened 3 years ago for the rest of his life?

March 30, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  37. black is better

His mama and daddy isnt brother and sister. He earned his dollar.. He didnt steal it or lynch for it.. Unlike the so called americans thats really from europe.. Then you old nosey ass white woman that act like you really care about rhi.. Woryabout your white celebs. Lynsay lohan, brittanyspears, charlie sheen, mel gibson, ben rothiberger however you spell his dumb a$& name, johnny depp, william shatner. That should be enough names to keep you busy.. Until the mainstream media try to destroy another back person career. Who owns the maistream media? A white person.. I work not on walfare, butwhere I stay 60% of white people are on welfare.. Shouldnt that be you guys concern? Not cb wack a$&. Get a life.. Worrywhy usa over in the middle east stealing oil? I guess that belongs to you too, hunh? I wouldnt care if dwts ever aired another show.. Get a life stop sleepig with your animals, kids, parents, etc.. Put that on the news and see how much feedback you will get.. Your so concered move back to europe give my native people back their land and you wouldnt have to worry about cb or rhi.. It would sure be less pedophiles, and serial killers. Oh heres a few more names for you. Charles manson, ted bundy, madoff.. Are those enough names to keep you busy.... Sincerely, Your loving black neighbor..xoxo

March 30, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Your mother was a Hamster

@ bib.

The oil is ours. It has been bought and paid for several times over and we will have what is our. In the meantime, you just continue repeating the same tired ole democratic party lines "no blood for oil" AND park your car.

March 30, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • james

Omg....it took me ten minutes to decipher your ebonix.....learn some grammar or go back to Africa before I drown you in your pool....everyone knows black people can't swim

March 30, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Cooler Heads Prevail.

The reason Chris beat the Nate DoggManure out of Rih is because she has a bigger penis than he does. He is jealous.

March 30, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  39. fancey

I am so repulsed at the pathetic racist remarks but the absolute pieces of trash bragging that they r also pedophiles are far worse than 2 adults abusing each other and i hope i am standing next to them when they face Gods judgement After all his is the one that realy matters

March 30, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  40. black is better

Go back to europe please..

March 30, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  41. keys

All this is picking on someone is a bunch of bull if you was trying to move on with ur life a someone kept asking u about them wont u get upset hell i say for my self ill get up set. so all that aww we havent forgot hell he will never forget he hav yet forgave his self and im talking from personal expericence and im the female. my anger was so bad. so all what u neg ppl has to say u all can kiss cause let it been u wouldve done the same so get over it. the sad thing is im not a chris brown fan but i hav been there. so kiss it to the sun dont shine

March 30, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Black Beauty

@ key.

Wow...you all have the same tribal mentality, no wonder you all look and act the same. No originality, but just all saying the same ole tired diatribe which is OOGA BOOGA!!

March 30, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  42. a fan

I was very disturbed that
    ABC did not replace Chris Brown on Tuesday's results show. They have certainly done so I the past with performers due to illness, etc.

March 30, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  43. techchick

If this dude would put Chris brown in his place I would be a loyal dwts fan for life! Someone needs to put it to him on camera. What a sleezball.

March 30, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  44. Gosss

Why is everyone afraid of Chris Brown? If I could interview this monster I would ask this little punk why he beat her. It's a fair question.

March 30, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  45. Dana

We changed the channel during his performance.

March 30, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  46. Janet blake

We have a saying in jamaica,him fe go way

March 30, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  47. tracy

Let it go people it was 3 years ago he said he was sorry he has been doing good leave him alone and let him do his thing

March 30, 2011 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Dr NO

In a word...NO. Whenever someone states "Im sorry but" then follows with an excuse or "reason" it proves they are not sorry. Sorry for getting caught maybe but that is about it. NO...Im afraid our little turd Mr ChitBrown will be in trouble again and again and again. Plus we shouldnt have too long of a wait.

Just watch and see.

March 30, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  48. jax

As a woman who had a drunk husband –kicking me around the kitchen, calling me ugly, and destroying my self esteem for 3 years...until I covered my bruises and finally escaped....let me just tell you what I think of Chris Brown's little pouting child act:
    Pretending he's the victim, after he beat the living crap out of a woman?
    GO TO HELL, Brown.

March 30, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  49. spasm2380

All the nggr comments are pathetic. the internet tough guy racist. none of them would have the guts to say it in person. go commit suicide or something. the world would be better off

March 30, 2011 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  50. paula

Can I bring up charlie sheen, he has a beaten a girlfriend and he is noe the highest paid actor on t.v. ask marlee matlan who beat her. double standard. we dont seem to want child molesters heads but we want vick and brown' s heads.
    people grow up

March 30, 2011 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Our national Oprah nightmare is over

You can bring up anything ya want but the subject is ChitBrown. NOT Mr Sheen.

March 30, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  51. LiLa

Since when does Tom interview musical guests?

March 30, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  52. RamblinRosie

Since our household is a few decades beyond Mr. Brown's natural demographic (young, hot & hip) we had no familiarity with his music. We thought he was a tremendous dancer and it seemed like the choreography mandated lip syncing, which always diminishes any live performance. If he is a good vocalist, it was hard to tell because the vocals were run-over by the synthesizing and heavy dance beats. We have read some of the media coverage of his personal issues, but it didn't affect or devalue his performance. Hopefully, he is getting himself together. We LOVE Tom Bergeron! If he was honest and expressed his concerns at interviewing this young man, that seems prudent, and to everyone's benefit, especially Mr. Brown.

March 30, 2011 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  53. abr

Love ya Chris, keep up the good work. You all haters jealousy will kill you soon.

March 30, 2011 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  54. collie

I, feel chris, did what the court order him to do so lets, move on and for the people that claim there relationship is perfect stop the lies!!!

March 30, 2011 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  55. kcc

Why would DWTS host not want to interview him. This is a show about dancing and that is what he does. They are not the media so a Rhianna question should not come up anyway. But I know that CB can care less about him declining to interview him. I have yet to hear an interview where Charlie Sheen was asked about beating the hell out off his wife. Not going to happen. By the way, all of the people making the racial comments are ignorant.

March 30, 2011 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
    • David Crosby wants to join NAMBLA

They dont wanna interview him because he doesnt deserve airtime. He just another out of control koon that will go down in flames. Will be fun watching them cart his but to jail.

PS...try to focus and stay on track. The subject is Chit Brown, not Sheen. You're Welcome.

March 30, 2011 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  56. lynn

Good for you Tom! First time in a long time I didn't even want to watch the show. Can't believe Mr. Brown was invited on. I will be watching again next week!

March 30, 2011 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  57. B rappn

Maybe NggerBrown will come out guns blazin, shoot the judges and bring this awful show to a close. Then hopefully turn the gun on himself.

That would be a WIN WIN for everyone!!

March 30, 2011 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  58. Jimmy

I love to suk on big ol wangs! It is da bomb! I am a gay fruit and love to get pounded in da pooper!

March 30, 2011 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  59. spasm2380

Wow! this is really crazy. everytime a bllack guy does something wrong we talk about it until the end of time. do u think 3 years from now that mel gibson or charlie sheen will have to continually answer questions about their past behavior? its just another case of whats good for 1 isnt for the other. this is very shameful. i will never again watch dancing with the stars

March 30, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  60. maggie mae 9898

Amazingly the clear indication of his recent violent out of control reaction to a question tells no screams to every sane healthy woman BEWARE. The right woman will say the wrong thing to him and he will lose it. Chris needs serious psychiatric ongoing help. Chris Brown fans let me use my favorite quote "you can't handle the truth." Luckily his career will never recover. That's consolayion enough for me. Another violent offender crying victim. Good grief how pathetic and transparent.

March 30, 2011 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  61. Mrs. Gaines

Self righteous B.S. He did what the judge told him to do, period, end of story. And if you have done something horrible in your past YOU WOULD NOT WANT SOMEONE BRINGING IT UP ALL THE TIME! YOU ARE A LIE IF YOU SAY YOU DONT MIND. Not to mention 90% of the people commenting on here now are liars, theives, adulturers, perverts and pedophiles. We already know there are racists on here. Mel Gibson? Charlie Sheen? Apparently Chris Jerico (Havent seen this for myself though), they are fine? HYPOCRITS All CB needs is to run into someone that will kick his a$$. He will be cured... Its funny, when that chick from THE BACHELOR walked out and slapped the guy people cheered and thought it was funny. Let any man do that! smh! Hypocrits!

March 30, 2011 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
  62. Duh!

Hello people.....it's called ratings! Gosh people are so naive. These guys will say/do anything for attention. If you say, " hey I'll tune in" well pat yourself on the back....their lame plan worked.

March 30, 2011 at 6:47 am | Report abuse |
  63. The Jac

Know what's the stupid thing is.. CB even knew about those interview questions before the interview started! He's outta control!

March 30, 2011 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
  64. Cindy

This is starting to get out of hand. The bottom line here is that, continunously questioning him, about the incident in public is not fair to Rihanna. It's not as if it was an isolated incident with some random girl. No, it was another celebrity. So everytime he talks about the situation, people are able to actually picture the victim. It's not fair to her. She wants to move on, I'm sure. Also he did not beat her within an inch of her life. He did hit a girl, which is so not cool. But he is also very young, wasn't even 21 when it happened. We have a justice system set in place for a reason. We have judges to judge people's lives. That is why we elect them. He is an entertainer and at the end of the day his talent is the only thing that he owes anyone an explanation for. Because that is the part of his life that he decided to make public. Also why is everyone treating him worse than they do other people who have been in the same situations. For example there was an incident in which Josh Brolin was arrested for domestic violence. But Diane Lane did not press charges, and it went away. Does this mean he didn't hit her. We will never know. But bottom line is it's their lives, and not ours.

March 30, 2011 at 5:41 am | Report abuse |
  65. Ignore Them

If you ignore them, they go away. But if you keep making comments about Chris Brown, he will keep coming back. He won't change. Bye, sh!theads!

March 30, 2011 at 5:37 am | Report abuse |
  66. rd schrecengost

I will not watch one segment of DWTS with Brown on it. Maybe DWTS can have only gangsta rap to dance to. Brown is a joke, and now, so is DWTS.

March 30, 2011 at 5:35 am | Report abuse |
    • jax

I AGREE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!!! I am boycotting the rest of the season of DTWS.

March 30, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  67. judi

I have been a fan of the show from the start and was bitterly disappointed that they would have Chris Brown on the show. I know he's making the rounds promoting his album but last week's episode shows he still has anger issues and is a walking time bomb. He hasn't learned anything from the 2009 assault episode. Instead of declining to interview him they should have cancelled his appearance out of respect for their own network show of GMA.

March 30, 2011 at 5:31 am | Report abuse |
  68. Tee

O please nobody holding on to what chris brown did a couple of years ago. im not saying it was rite but u dont kno what that girl did u push those buttons. all these crazy as white folks that u see on tv, doing alot off the wall mess everyday....and i dont see ppl bring up their past over and over again. but as soon as a black man make one f***k up nobody can seem to forget it. if he was there to promote his album then that should of been the only thing talked about in that interview.

March 30, 2011 at 5:21 am | Report abuse |
  69. Nick

Someone needs to treat him like woman beater he is. Come down to my neighborhood for a week. He's a punk and needs to get his.

Cheers

March 30, 2011 at 5:10 am | Report abuse |
  70. icare

We all love to hear crap about others because it makes us all human!Doesnt it make YOU feel better about yourself to know that celebritiies mess up with all their money and fame that they are just as normal as us regular folk?

March 30, 2011 at 4:56 am | Report abuse |
  71. No Drama

I agree what Chris Brown did in the past was wrong; but how quickly people forget how Marlon Brando abused every woman he had a child with, how quickly forget how James Brown abused his wives and girlfriends, how quick we are as people to cheer on people like Charlie Sheen. It is a double standard. To this day, I have not seen Charlie Sheen nailed to the wall like Chris Brown. One more note, Paris Hilton & Lindsey Lohan had the great potential of killing an innocent life with their alcoholic lifestyles, but Paris served the remainder of her sentence under house arrest in a mansion (where is the justice). I guarantee you if she accidentally harmed someone the media would look the other way without judgement. And to the person that had the nerve to sign on as "bill cosby", you are obviously a racist and should no longer make comments.

March 30, 2011 at 4:52 am | Report abuse |
  72. bill cosby

U Africans disgust me.U can't even complete a sentence. Defend CB and stand up for black, ignorant, filthy trash in all ghetto's. Keep having babies and living off the gov. I will keep being white, paying for you're black, ignorant burden on society and laughing as I pass through your ghetto. The black population is failing. Please stop having babies until u can get educated. The truth hurts, look around black people-U HAVE FAILED!!!

March 30, 2011 at 4:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Billyripp

Shut the f–k up

March 30, 2011 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
    • @ bill cosby

We can tell your education took you a long way... just take a look at your grammar.

March 30, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • No Drama

This is a message to the person that replied to my comment. You are obviously a racist and you have no idea what
      race I am. You know what they say about assuming. When a person posts generalizations about a certain race without taking the time to befriend someone of another race it can be assumed that you are "UNEDUCATED AND IGNORANT".
      Funny how you don't have anything to say about Charlie Sheen, Lindsey Lohan, or Paris Hilton (Wow, what role models). I guess you consider them to be saintly and brilliant.

March 30, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  73. mveeblefester

Why does anyone really pay attention to this....his music sucks...he has mental issues that need to be addressed...why give him a platform?

March 30, 2011 at 3:51 am | Report abuse |
  74. Nick

Chris brown is a woman abusing spoiled little child. We have ways of dealing/educating little punks like him in my neighborhood. If he doesn't want to break the cycle, I would be more than happy to treat him as he treats woman and break his face.

March 30, 2011 at 3:22 am | Report abuse |
  75. glad im not black

March 30, 2011 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
  76. glad im not black

U Africans disgust me.U can't even complete a sentence. Defend CB and stand up for black, ignorant, filthy trash in all ghetto's. Keep having babies and living off the gov. I will keep being white, paying for you're black, ignorant burden on society and laughing ass I pass through your ghetto. The black population is failing. Please stop having babies until u can get educated. The truth hurts, look around black people-U HAVE FAILED!!!

March 30, 2011 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
  77. .......

WHY ARE CHIMPANZEE'S AND OLD CROW ALWAYS FROWNING?
    BECAUSE THEY KNOW IN 1000 YEARS THEY'LL BE N!GGERS.
    P.S.
    OLD CROW LIKES LITTLE BOYS, PLAYING "RUBBA RUBBA" WITH MICHAEL JACKSON UNDER THE COVERS....
    AND BIG N!GGER DIX SLAMMING HIS POOP SHOOT UNTIL HE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE (but you always take it, don't you), AND SWALLOWING N!GGER MEAT STICK MAN-GOO.

March 30, 2011 at 3:03 am | Report abuse |
  78. fhuckubytchs

You racist r scared thats why you pull the n-card most of us didnt come off the boat we was here already and we was doing fine until u brought over your lice,dieases,and ur filth white ppl smell like wet dogs and bologna now ni..er that u f.ckin' hoogie

March 30, 2011 at 2:24 am | Report abuse |
  79. johanna

Why is everybody hatin on chris breezy!!! forreal hop off his tip! He's human just like everybody else. That boy is talented and deserves more credit then he's already given. CB has been around for 5 or 6 years now and his first time acting like a human he's frowned apon stop judging America! That's what's wrong with this world now!

March 30, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  80. stopdamadness

NOW CNN.COM what my inquiring mind wants to know is "stormily" a word,and when placed in front of "departed" is that proper? I could see "Brown,stormed off the set in anger.."Im just saying Im a strugling student who would be more than happy to join your staff..Last note People People! CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANA ARE DOING FINE,THEY HAVE HAD THEIR TIME TO DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE IN PRIVATE AND IN THE MEDIA..SO IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE,VOLUNTEER AT A LOCAL SHELTER THAT HOUSES WOMEN WHO HAVE NO RESOURCES OR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF SUPPORT TO COME OUT.

March 30, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  81. mooncricket

hey karliee, you're a stupid ngger right? must be. onle jungle bunnies would defend this punk.

March 30, 2011 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  82. Karliee Duhh

I feel that all you Chris Brown haters and go kill your self. People make mistakes all the time. No matter what, people like most of you all criticize and hold grudges on things that don't have s*%t to do with you. So if you don't like him just don't listen to his songs and buy his cd's. #Problem Solved.
    Like who watch DWTS anyways????

March 30, 2011 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  83. mooncricket

ladi rukk must be one of them mooncrickets. based on her grammer i bet she has a ninth grade education too. but thats what happens when you have 6 welfare babies with 6 different non present baby daddies. dey aint no time fo skool. now gimme my gubment check. i got crack and 40's to buy. and ladi rukk, im far from ignorant. if you knew the place in society i hold you'd be shocked and disguisted. us knee grow haters are everywhere. get used to it. and until you all change your animal ways we will continue to berate and belittle you.

March 30, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  84. Sunshine

HEY-IF HE DOESNT WANT ANYONE ASKING HIM ABOUT IT, HE SHOULDNT OF DONE IT. STUPID A$$!

March 30, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  85. flappersjazz

Hey flapper-head. You ready to come back under your own tag name?? Or are you so much of a puss that you have to continue to ride the coat-tails of others. You got butt slammed a little too often by your step dad and I can undertand why you would be so bitter. However there are more constructive ways to deal with your anger. That is to hit the gay bars and go continue to explore the hershey highway. U have been turned down way too much lately from the fairies in SF Castro. Sorry the last zit faced little boy said no. That is a bummer.

March 30, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
    • flappersjazz

Never been anyone but me and I ride my own wave. (see no coat tails) not as bitter as others sound. Im a nurse and it bothers me when battered women make excuses for men beating them up.
      Dont have a step dad. My pop never hit me.
      Makes my heartbreak to see them so broken mentally, bodily, and emotionally. Every time men say theyre sorry. And women forgive them. Then theyre back in worse than they were before.
      Think about that before u spout off about something u know nothing about.
      Flappersjazz
      (I really am)

March 30, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Angela

Gosh last time I check everyone make mistakesx chris brown shouldn't have to pay fa disx mistake fa da rest of his life hell everyone make mistake y'all actin like he killer or some I datsx life u make misatke it ain't a cool thing to hit a woman he apologized dam nd ain't like he did it nd didn't give a dam...shyt nd he is not a pig nd he's. Nt disgusting wat do dat have to do with the situation she did some to provoke him hell she ain't innocent no victim its 50/50 nobody knws wat really happen shut ya judgemental asses up chris brown haves feelings like everyone else dam..he derserves a chance at goals like anybody else

March 30, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  87. raissa

sre you guys serious! Did you guys realize that Rihanna has a longer rap sheet then Cris' one assault. of course hitting a woman is never ok! and stabbing someone with your stilletto isnt ok either, so when Rihanna made the choice to stab Chris unfortunately the automatic reaction when youve just been stabbed is to defend yourself! duhhh lets face it Rihanna is abusive so if you act abusive to someone they usually will act the same way back befor RiRi,Chris had a bright twinkle in his eye, now the fool has blonde hair! have you guys thought about that! but at the same time you guys are being just as hipocritical as Jay-z because he has been caught on camera multiple times hitting females, uhh Gucci mane beating down his ex at a show, uh Mel Gibson, akon slapped and punched two women, lindsay lohans ex, and oh yeah lets not forget the millions of "NON Famous" men and women that are abusing their spouses and CHILDREN! get over it!!!!!!! His career is not ruined.... even tho' haters tried hard, he is a young guy that made a mistake but has made lots of changes in his community and across the world at the same time!!! He is setting an example and that was apart of a real life situation that young couples go throu, he has apologized as the others have but still getting hated on, its oooovvvvvveerrrr!!!!!!

March 30, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  88. Jadi rukk

I am a gay freak. Pump my pooper full of goo and I be a happy schlong wrangler. Let me stroke your big ol meat stick and let mt vesuvius explode!! I just wanna man with 3"+(Extenze works!!) to rock my world!!

March 30, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  89. ladi rukk

Ign0rant ass ppl disgust me,I wld snap t00 if ppl kept bringn up my past wn Im clearly tryna m0ve 0n!F all wh0 think 0therwise.

March 30, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  90. mooncricket

fat white chicks only date eggplants becuz white guys wouldnt f em with someone elses weiner. lose some weight and gain some self respect.

March 30, 2011 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  91. Name*elijah

chris beat her because she strike him first

March 30, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  92. mooncricket

id never lay a hand on a woman. unless its my daughter bringing home an eggplant. than id beat the stupid out of her.

March 30, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  93. thumpers!

Yeah!! Where are the religious zealots that normally throw in their two cents? That is what I love about this blog...even if the story or topic has nothing to do with theology or religion, there are always a few bible thumpers that push their way into the conversation. Like this example: Don't be critical of one's appearance as thou shall not judge or be judged. Matthew 2:3 party down!! Hit the booze, spark da nugs. Later!!

March 30, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  94. comics everywhere

Wow! These dudes can rap and do some racist comedy bits! U iz some talented punks! Let's keep up da good stuff and rock this blog. Da bible thumpers, fogeys and straight arrows be shocked and stunned. Keep it up!!

March 30, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  95. mooncricket

i was at a truck stop on i80 in iowa yesterday and i saw chris browneye with a white mother truckers pee pee in his mouth. so he doesnt just smoke black weiners. hes no racist, by god.

March 30, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  96. mooncricket

Hey u freaks! Let's get down and let's play some funk. I hit dat dank and we all get drunk. I just wanna play with yo meat stick, we can stuff it inside – hey dats no trick. When we get down and we get bizzy, you give a spin and I start to get dizzy. Last time I met a random dude, he said bend over and it was crude! I couldn't walk straight for many dayz, I was bowlegged and in a haze. Now I just wanna hit dat hole, its time for me to grease up da pole!!

March 30, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  97. mooncricket

and you knee grows wonder why theres still racism in this country. look no further than chris browneye.

March 30, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  98. OLD CROW

Semen swallowing honkie. Up the hoon

March 30, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  99. appalled

I am shocked that these clowns didn't put the story in about me getting slammed in da pooper by a jig-a-boo! Let's get real and start reporting da real news. I just want u to meet my friend Ben....Ben Dover. Let's rock dem poopers!!

March 30, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  100. mooncricket

ooga booga. ooga booga. ooga boooooooga. i love u man

March 30, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  101. OLD CROW da fairy

I love to rap and dats no lie, I had to give up dat chubby fugly pie. I decided that the dudes was my cup of tea(bag), I just want them to butt slam me. Each time I taste that salty man goo, it makes me want more, yeah dats true! I just need a dude to ram me in da chute, I just keep goin back to da skin flute. Each day goes by and I luv em more, yeah ill bend over and u hit my back door. Now I've gotta run cuz my boy iz here, I gotta whip it out and stick it in his rear! See ya.

March 30, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  102. firstladymathis

It's amazing how we forgive and forget other celebs that have beaten on women such as bobby brown, legendary james brown, rick james, Ike turner, charlie sheen, jerry lewis, etc. Everybody flipping out because he hit rhianna. If it was any other female it wouldn't be a big deal. Ya'll still support R.Kelly. what happened is in the past. chris brown is still in the young and dumb stage. He still have tantrums. He needs help. Ya'll don't turn ya'll back on these celebs who has beaten women so bad that they lost some eyesight and hearing. But they still get grammys and academy awards. Maybe we need 2 get it 2gether and be against abuse period. Not just because we like the celeb.

March 30, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
    • cnd

I definitely agree....there are other celebrities who beat on their women and are forgiven. How can you get past their mistakes and not move on from this. Stop judging and move on. Life.....you live, you love, you forgive and forget and move on.

March 30, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  103. bdabing

Yes he should not have put his hands on her agreed. Now we have all done things in our past we would not like to be judged on everytime someone spoke to us He does need to learn to control himself. He is young and came into money fast. No one has shown him the right and wrong ways.

March 30, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  104. mooncricket

KEEP IT UP OOGA BOOGA. TELL IT LIKE IT IS. I LOVE READING THE KNEE GROWS DEFEND A WOMAN BEATING LITTLE CLOSET CASE. "AWWW MAN, HE DID DONE PAY HIS DEBT TO SOCIETY BUT ALL YOU WHITE MFR'S WONT LEAVE HIM ALONE. YOU ALL RACIST".

March 30, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  105. appalled

What appauls me is that ppl talkin about whats right and wrong yet CNN allowing posts on their blog of extreame racial slurrs and outbursts!!...Talkin about GMA seems to me some staff at CNN who are monitoring these blogs need to be FIRED!!..Really??...I BET you dont post this one!!..silly ppl cant believe I let yall cover a story about My son being a hero!! Im disgusted!!!

March 30, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  106. OLD CROW

I NEED TO FIND 2 HOMELESS N!GGERS TO BUTT R@PE ME AND SHOVE THEIR BIG BLACK SAUSAGE STICKS DEEP INTO MY POOP SHOOT. I LIKE THE FEEL OF A BLACK KING KONGDONG ON MY TONSILS.
    I'M OLD CROW AND I LOVE PEDOPHILIA!

March 29, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  107. mooncricket

GEE WHAT A SURPRISE. MOONCRICKETS DEFENDING A LOW LIFE FELLOW MOON CRICKET. RHI FOUND ALL THE TEXTS FROM HIS BOYFRIEND TELLING HIM HE TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE HIV, AND THEN RHI TOOK OUT HER MONKEY D!CK AND STUFFED IT UP HIS LITTLE BROWNHOLE SO RHI COULD GET THE HIV TOO AND GO ON EVERY NEWS SHOW AND GET SOME SYMPATHY SALES. BUT IT BACKFIRED AND HE/SHE GOT THE BLACK BEAT OUT OF HER.

March 29, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  108. me.....

No blackies.... in case u don't know it ur the only N!GG#R, u dumb fu#k..... and everybody talkin about not givin CB attention. Ur giving ur BS comments. So u r concerned, which is just what the kid needs. Go CB, and to hell with DWTS.... who cares about that show.

March 29, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Old Crow

I WANT TO GET DOWN WITH @CHAMP! I LIKE TO GET MY POOP SHOOT DRILLED BY HOMELESS N!GGERS THAT I FIND DOWN ON CRACK ALLEY. I LOVE SMOKING THOSE BIG LONG N!GGER SHLONGS UNTIL THEY SQUIRT THE WHITE SAUCE ALL OVER MY CHIN. WHENEVER SOMEONE PASSES GAS, I GET A RAGING WOODY FOR N!GGER BOOTY!
    I AM OLD CROW AND I'M A GAY PEDOPHILE RAPPER DRAG QUEEN.

March 29, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Ex DWTS fan

I WAS A DIE-HARD DWTS FAN UNTIL CHRIS BROWN CAME ON! I quickly switched the channel and am probably not going to watch DWTS anymore after this... I can't believe DWTS and ABC are promoting a woman basher! SHAME ON YOU ABC!!! SAY NO TO VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN!!!

March 29, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • KLR

hopefully a lot more people thought like you and they can stop showing this crappy show along with all the other crappy shows on TV....

March 30, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  111. CHAMP

I LOVE SMOKING BIG BLACK N!GGER DIX. I LIKE IT WHEN MY BIG GAY BLACK CELLMATE R@PES ME AND SHOVES HIS BIG BLACK MEAT SAUSAGE IN MY POOP SHOOT. I JUST GIGGLE WITH JOY WHEN HE SPRAYS HIS MAN-GOO ALL OVER MY FACE AND MOUTH. HE EVEN LETS ME LISTEN TO MY FAVOURITE RAPPER, VANILLA ICE, WHEN HE SLAMS MY BOOTY WITH HIS MEAT MISSLE.
    YEAH, I'M CHAMP AND I AM A GAY PEDOPHILE.

March 29, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Eyez

All the emotional babbling about who should do what, and who shouldn't do whatever...c'mon people give wisdom a chance to speak.

March 29, 2011 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  113. flappersjazz

Those who defend CBs actions or trivialize it with mistake or incident, Ill pray for you. Have u ever been really beat by a parent? Then multiply it by 100 and it still isnt enough to gage the fear and humiliation and pain she went thru. Domestic violence isnt about color or race. Its about power and control. A woman steps out of line in his eyes and she gets hit. His way to remind her who is boss. Yet she doesnt know what it was she did to incur his anger and she never will b/c he doesnt know either. He is insecure with himself and the anger builds, the woman is his personal punching bag.
    CB needs to grow up,take real responsiblity for his actions, instead of trying to play the victim. A few anger management sessions would help.
    Remember, there's allot of strong women out there and he maybe the one who gets his ass beat.

Those who made sick jokes about women getting beat by men, I pity you. Better yt look at urself in the mirror and tell it. Let me know if u like what u see.

March 29, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  114. pam

Oan who cares if the host of dwts doesn't want 2 interview who ask him 2 anyway his job is to host not strike up convo beat buster go twirl or something foh....

March 29, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Linda

Since Chris Brown was already scheduled to perform on DWTS, did anyone stop to think about the other people who would be affected if he were not allowed to perform? The dancers with him? This is a very unforgiving country. Make a mistake and it follows you for the rest of your life, unless you are Mel Gibson or Charlie Sheen. Despite their domestic and other violences, people will continue to watch their shows and as long as they pull in money, their producers won't care what they do. Such HYPOCRISEY!!!

March 29, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  116. CHAMP

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WOULD RESPOND AS HATEFUL AS MOST OF THESE COMMENTS ARE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ISSUES THEMSELVES AND TO DAM DEPRESSED AND TRIFLING TO DEAL WITH YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL ISSUES. YES CHRIS BROWN MADE A MISTAKE...LET HIM GROW FROM IT. IF ANYONE OF YOU STUPID ASSES EVER TOLD ME YOU HAVE NOT MADE A MISTAKE AND WANTED TO BE FORGIVEN I WOULD BITE YOUR ASSES

March 29, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  117. pam

Oh plz nobody cares bout dwts anyway I LOVE cb he should of beat her a@* she shouldn't of put her hands on him and if I'm interviewing with u n 2011 bout my album dnt ask me ish bout wht happ n 09 give it a rest he is human 1st ppl need 2 stop acting like these celbs are gods gift NO there not and they F up just like normal ppl duh....

March 29, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Name*Dee

Why does anyone care to give CB any attention? Send him packing to make a real living! He blew it as far as I'm concerned. Not interested!

March 29, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • CHAMP

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CRAZY PERSON!!! EVERYONE GETS 2ND CHANCES EVERYDAY, EVEN YOUR AMNESIA ACTING ASS. SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP!!!

March 29, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • cnd

Did you all not see that Rihanna herself dropped the restraining order against him......can we say, or even come to the conclusion of this....... "forgiven!" Let it go and move on, people, because obviously Rihanna did!?!?!?! And let's not forget that they are secretly trying to get back together. Let it go!

March 30, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  119. CHAMP

MY THOUGHTS ARE DOES THIS HOST THINK CHRIS BROWN IS AN ANIMAL? AND IF ITS HIS JOB TO INTERVIEW THE GUEST THAT COME ON THE SHOW REGARDLESS OF HOW CHRIS "HUMANLY ACTED OUT" ON GMA, THE HOST SHOULD INTERVIEW HIM. THE HOST IS A WHITE RACIST PUNK WHO IS TRYING TO HOLD GRUDGES OVER SOMETHING THAT IS OVER WITH. I MEAN WHO SHOULD REALLY GROW UP, 23 YR OLD CHRIS BROWN OR THIS OLD ASS HOST?

March 29, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  120. ldevore

So it is ok for mel gibson and other celebs to go on with their lives u want to hang him because of oj not his fault. Rihana and chris have moved on, because he is black he will always be guilty all he wants to do is play his music and if no white person every by his cd guess what they still will get sold u dont want to listen turn ur radio off. He will be ok. U people r cruel. May God have mercy on ur soul u racist people. he has done his time and he doesnt need reminding he knows what he done. Lets keep it 100 if they were regular black couple u wouldnt care that he beat her.

March 29, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  121. GP

Wow we have some racist folks up in here! Sad, sad, sad! Why criticize brown whilst you can't appreciate others who don't look like you in 2011?? Such a tragedy

March 29, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Suzanne

Suck it up princess Bergeron, Chris Brown has way more talent than you will ever dream to have, Just finished watching the results and You Mr. Bergeron should apologize..... and I do not believe in abuse, but I believe the media and the press has tried to kill his career, Again apologize sir....

FYI

March 29, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  123. opposition13

its all about trying to get a reaction from the celebrity. not sure who is acting lower than dirt, the celebrity with the negative reaction or the reporters for antogonizing the situation. its embarrasing to see reporters try to ruin a life just to get a paycheck, but what goes around comes around.....

March 29, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Suzanne

You have nailed it on the head, I agree agree agree, every media person has TRIED and tried again to antagonize this young man..... leave him to his art and DO YOUR JOB OF ANNOUNCING DANCERS....HOPING THAT CHRIS BROWN rises above all this crap...what a talent

March 29, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Kay/Kay/Kay All The Way

Why should he? All there is to talk about is him beating women and breaking windows. Who wants to talk about all that? His music sucks a$$, so thats nothing to talk about. ABC shouldve never allowed him on DWTS after his baby temper tantrum. Just another ignorant n!gger, so who cares? If we want to see a gorilla/ape/chimpanzee perform, well go to the zoo/circus. His sh!t is already getting old. He should just calm down, and go back to his tree and eat a banana.

March 29, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Paula

I'm not sure why Tom Bergeron would say that he wouldn't interview him. I've been watching DWTS since season 2 and I have never seen Bergeron interview a guest singer on the show. Anyway, I would bet more than half of you are fans of Charlie Sheen and was still watching Two and Half men throughout Sheen's violent behavior towards women. He's been abusing women around the same age as Chris Brown is now. You people are hypocrites!!!

March 29, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  126. TJ

Raise your hands if you are fans of Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson!!!

March 29, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  127. #teambreezy

Old Crow? Old Ho-Mo! Has to wear a tampon in his a$$ from the plowin' he gets from Rhianna and her str@pon.

March 29, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Marc

That nig needs to go back under the rock he came from.

March 29, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  129. OLD CROW

Steve Segall very tough. I bet you plowdown on your haggard mom with curlers.cause you can't get down on a real woman. Steven Segall sucks as bad chrissy brownhole's salad he wish he could toss. If you have some real shyte talk step up. If not continue blogging and catch what you deserve. Everything Steven Segall ever did sucks.

March 29, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  130. kayla

I am tiered of people brining up the past let it go .I love you chris brown you did good on DWTS he are so fine and in life people will learn how to forgive . He is not doing it for you he is doing it for his fans, and he got alot of them too.All blogs do is bully him and tourcher his every move. Keep your head up chris i love you.Im a true fan #teambreezy

March 29, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Butt Pirates

Old Crow is cool, man. He takes it deep and don't complain when we shower him with man-love!

March 29, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  132. lee

He is a talented kid and DTWS knows this! I commend them for having the guts to have him on the show! We all need 2nd and 3rd chances in our life. GMA producers & Robin should be ashamed for even going down that road! He was their to promote his album! He was not on 20/20 and Barbara Walters was interviewing him!

March 29, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Village People

Leave our boy Old Crow alone.... now you got him all upset... boo hoo hoo.. now we gotta change his diaper!

March 29, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Rusty

There's a show called "Dancing with the Stars"? Lame.
    I'd rather watch "Throw Rotting Vegetables at the Stars"
    TRVATS for short

March 29, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Steven Seagal

Old Crow. Sounds like someone's mother-in-law! Hair in curlers, chain-smoker, big floppy slippers, and a gash that smells like dumpster gravy!

March 29, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  136. GP

Its easy to critic someone and speculate. Could it be that Chris is having a hard time dealing with something that Rhianna did to hurt him? The guy is immature; its a given. He might find it easier to protect her image than anything else. He'll grow out of it. Sensible adults may know what I mean.

March 29, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Name*Richard

Quit giving this joker any more publicity he sucks and needs to fade away but as long as you guys keep giving him the spotlight he will continue being the stupid jerk he is....

March 29, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  138. lee

1st Chris was young and still is. 2nd He apologize for it. 3rd None of us was there so we dont know what really happen! 4th Robin is gay so she shouldnt throw any stones! Did he make a mistake no doubt but he paid his dues! Move on!

March 29, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Raynell Holmes

Nobody is asking Robert D. Jr. about his past cocain abuse but even if they did, you don't act the way chris brown did because it only renforces people negative perceptions of him...I unfortunatly think chris is a slow learner with an anger problem...anyone listen to his interviews. Sounds like a high school drop out trying to talk like a politician then reverting to the same words he uses over and over again when he can't find the words to express himself.

March 29, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  140. OLD CROW

The smell Segall. Is your wifes smelly gash. Oops your sisters.

March 29, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  141. OLD CROW

Steven Segall? Really? You named your screen name after a lousy actor who makes poor movies. This shows your taste in anything..garbage. If you think you have something worthy of talking the dog shyte let me know,if not go back to inpregnating your sister candi. Steven Segall lawman. F*****g clown.

March 29, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Kareen

Chris Brown shouldn't be on DWTS for one thing. Besides this BUM has no talent anyhow.

March 29, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Brian Harley

The report was the ugly big head girl got his phone read a text and got mad threw the phone at him and slapped him and she got an a** whomping now im not defending the lil blonde fairy he shouldve just put her ugly a** out the limo and left im just saying he didnt beat her for just burning dinner or late with dinner she lost her self control and hit him and got beat how many times do women get away wit slapping men in the face but 1 fake usher gets slapped beats the woman and nobody remembers she started it

March 29, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  144. gp

Who cares about what the guy did...his mistakes does not mean he isn't good at what he does! Most "stars" have issues.hope he grows up. And oooga booga...please make an effort to see that the world is beyond yours!

March 29, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kareen

Chris Brown is good at what he does? ROFL
      He is a bum who beat his girlfriend and throws chairs through windows when he doesn't like a questions.

March 29, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Nate Dogg's Ghost

Don' be dissin'my homey CB. Me& him is tight like the panties on J-Lo's a$$. He liked it when I gobbled his knob!

March 29, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  146. OLD CROW

Lannette toy a** trick, you watch it because you have no taste in anything. Get a life trampy tramp.

March 29, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  147. PELEKA

My God! Such Hatred! Such Violence!!

March 29, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Steven Seagal

Old Crow. Laying in the road gettin picked by the buzzards.... shoooowee.. what's that smell? 3 day-old crow!

March 29, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Name*Lannette

Why wouldn't I watch it, he's is trying to move on maybe everybody else need to ...

March 29, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  150. OLD CROW

Who's next??? Please try and talk the dog shyte.

March 29, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  151. No

Shut up.

March 29, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Stem

Is Chris Brown or Black?

March 29, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  153. OLD CROW

Candi is such a wanton woman's name,very fitting. Trashy are you ooga booga's wife/sister? I bet he knocked you up and the both of you have a moonshine addled fetal alcohol child.

March 29, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  154. candi

old crow your an idiot you stupid mutha phuker

March 29, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  155. hoke back

Who is SUZ ? A fat pig who talks 2 much look for a 2

March 29, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  156. OLD CROW

Candi can't wait till chrissy brownhole take you backstage,has his way and kicks your a** worse than dia-rihanna's. Bet you'll still like him. Dumb hick.

March 29, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  157. candi

Who cares wat chris brown did shes the stupid one she should have hit him back but i still like him

March 29, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  158. MARKPAIN

I`m not trying to defend Chris Brown but I don`t understand the people saying Charlie Sheen threatening to kill someone with a knife is no big deal or why he is being treated as a hero and Chris Brown is villified. Also I`m not criticizing Charlie Sheen either

March 29, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  159. OLD CROW

MY NAME ISN'T EVEN IN CAPS YOU DUMB INBRED!!! Can't hang with real talk? Just another inbred beeoch to make fun of. Step up when u have some real shyte talk. If not go back to plowing your sister.

March 29, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  160. @ old crow

LMAOROTF!!!!

March 29, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  161. art vandolaye

Chris Brown likes to fight with girls. Tom Birgeron probably fights like a girl. Should be right up CB's alley. -Art

March 29, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  162. OLD CROW

Ooga booga is pure "helping the sheep over the fence" inbred stock. Take what he says as nothing but hillbilly toothless ramble as he collects welfare.

March 29, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  163. OLD CROW

Ooga booga. Is a racist. I'm just an a**h***. Seriously? Monkey jokes? I bet you're some ignorant sheep loving inbred."No mawmaw!!! " I was just helping the sheep over the fence." God I hate people like you too. How's your sister/mom/wife/aunt? It's obvious you come from poor stock.

March 29, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • james

Come on old crow....I thought you were smarter than that...he is just antagonizing everyone....although its not working that great its still funny

March 29, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  164. dallas fan

People make mistakes. Jesus forgave! DWTS get over yourselves. I am only watching for Chris Brown.

March 29, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  165. art vandolaye

2012 DWTS male contestant list announced today: Chris Brown, R Kelly, OJ, Kobe Bryant, Micheal Vick. Let's see their dance partners earn their money for once! -Art

March 29, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Amanda

Brown will forever be known as "that R&B singer who viciously beat a woman" so, he better find a good PR team who can coach on how to act in the media or, is career is keep spiraling downward.

March 29, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  167. OOGA BOOGA

CHRIS BROWN IS GAY AND SO ARE HIS FANS.
    GAY. ALL OF YOU.

March 29, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  168. rene m

The Chris Jericho incident was completely different when his vehicle was being blocked and rocked a rowdy crowd outside an arena. A male and female fan spit and placed hands on him he swung on several people security stood by and did nothing and yes he punched a woman who was arrested by the way. Not him. Completely different.

March 29, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  169. OLD CROW

CB"What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?"........."Nothing. she's already been told twice."

March 29, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  170. OOGA BOOGA

CHRIS BROWN LIVES IN A TREE AND EATS BANANAS.
    OOGA BOOGA YOU DUMB MONKEY!

March 29, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  171. OLD CROW

SINGING? It's dancing with the stars!!!!!!! God help you,for you are truly an idiot. Do not!! I repeat. Do not have children they shall be just as stupid as yourself and the world is over-populated with your kind. Shoot yourself and save us all!!! Moron.

March 29, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  172. p.gray

Sorry its on now

March 29, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  173. K

@guinevere...u r so right!!!

March 29, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  174. K

It is amazing to read how easily people can dismiss violence when it happens to a woman. Many people make mistakes and it is clear that many people can learn from them. However, in this situation this is not applicable.Chris Brown has issues with anger and what he did can't be compared to infedility, mania and drug addiction (ie. Spitzer, sheen & lohan). Beating a woman is far more serious and can escalate 2 murder if the anger issues aren't dealt with. Ironically women are still treated like second class citizens.

March 29, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  175. p.gray

Love the show. Will b watchin no matter who is singin. Show comes on Abc 9pm eastern time.

March 29, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  176. funkyhipgirl

No one deserves abuse rather they did something bad or not the fact that he could not walk way shows that people do not have self-control. it is sad how people now blame the victim it does not matter what she did he shouldn't have done it so he needs to man up and stop acting like a baby

March 29, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  177. OLD CROW

IM NOT A RACIST!!!! YOU ARE A MORON. I'M AN A**H***. Its a new thing, you tell the truth and everyone makes a judgment. Try it sometime when you're not defending lousy woman beating wanna-be rappers. It'll free your soul better than a Sunday sermon with George Jefferson!!!!!

March 29, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  178. OLD CROW

Chris Brown has a show too. It's called whoop that trick, loosely based on a truly weak pimpgame. Where the trick goes on to fame and fortune and chrissy brownhole finds true love in being passed around the prison yard as a jailhouse plaything. A truly touching story of unrequited love. Challenges include the ese plowdown where CB takes on as many Latino men as possible before the guard makes his next rounds. The omarion smoke out,stroke out pretty self explanatory. The show centers around his daily life of smoking chub,avoiding women,more chub,chair throwing temper tantrums,pretending to change,chub for record deals,making up new challenges "for fun" & getting punked by people who really work for a living. I truly hate your untalented persona Chris brownhole.

March 29, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  179. Nojudgement Zone

CB isnt the first man to hit a woman and he wont be the last. He made a mistake like a lot us....Charlie hit one of,his ex wifes, I dont see you rashing him and calling him names. Charlie is a aloholic, drugatic a bad example to his kids. Is it because Charlie Sheen is white and CB is black. You all a bunch of racist F__ks. Leave the man alone!!!

March 29, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  180. OOGA BOOGA

CHRIS BROWN'S NEXT GIG WILL BE AT A LOCAL ZOO WHERE HE WILL PERFORM INSIDE THE MONKEY ENCLOSURE....FOR RELATIVES AND FAMILY MEMBERS ONLY.
    OOGA BOOGA YOU DUMB MONKEY!

March 29, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  181. Elizabeth

Nope. Boycotting it. He was the wrong choice for that show even before he proved he's a punk.

March 29, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  182. art vandolaye

Maybe OJ is available in a few years as a DWTS contestant. Ps, what time did CB exactly do and how did that change him? You're a moron Lisa. -Art

March 29, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  183. Lisa

Get over it, he made a terrible mistake to which he did time for. I'm sure he regrets it anyway!

March 29, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  184. Lisa

Get over it, the guy made a mistake, he did his time, let it go! DWTS suck anyway.

March 29, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  185. miami

ya need 2 STOP STRESSIN CHRIS BREZZY OUT BECAUSE YA NEED TO LET GO AND LET GOD HANDLE IT IT WUZ NEVER ANY BODY ELSE'S PROBLEM JUS CHRIS&RIHANNA SO STOP FREAKIN SWEATIN HIM!

March 29, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  186. John

CB sucks and should get another profession bc any man that would hit a woman in my mind is a coward. I will never support this piece if trash.

March 29, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  187. @ c lark

Being on fox news doesn't say much. That network only lies to anyone stupid enough to watch it !

March 29, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  188. edward

I think i will watch when it replays becausei wants to how much of an a** out of himself.people actually like your music and have to hear about this on logs because of you

March 29, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • wiseguy

Your grammar, spelling, and basic understanding of the english language and atrocious. Also, where are you living or what are you smoking that allows you to listen to logs talk about chris brown?

March 30, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  189. C Lark

Are we still asking Elliot Spitzer questions about his past issues. The answer is no. Instead he has a show on Fox. However we cont to make this young man a devil for a past mistake. If Rhianna is past it and C. Brown has paid his debt to society, then I firmly declare that the news media in their infinte wisdom should find something else to ask.

March 29, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  190. Whaddup?!

Why would DWTS bring on CB when they can bring on R Kelley?

March 29, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  191. Whaddup?!

Why would you bring on CB when you can bring on R Kelley?

March 29, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  192. RollTheDice

He is a "rascal"!!!

March 29, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  193. ......

CHRIS BROWN IS GOOD AT SMOKING CRACK AND BEATING UP GIRLS HALF HIS SIZE.
    OOGA BOOGA YOU DUMB MONKEY!

March 29, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  194. OLD CROW

HE GOT AIDS FROM TOLLING TRUCKSTOP RESTROOMS.

March 29, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  195. @pimp slap

Better safe than sorry. If he got something, I guess he didn't wrap that rascal !

March 29, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  196. OLD CROW

IKE TURNER WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

March 29, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  197. ScDiva

Chris Brown handled himself in a very immature manner. He needs to man up & face the fact that he is going to be asked about assaulting his ex. He BETTER be thankful that the people @ ABC didn't press charges!

March 29, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  198. miss information

Since we know for sure rihanna hit him as well (apparently some of y'all were in that car with them) could someone please show me a picture of him with a single scratch on him? Maybe from when he was booked the next day? What? None exists? But she's black and blue with bruises and bite marks, so even if she had hit him, no reasonable person reacts by biting someone. I love how the defenses of him are getting flimsier and flimsier. Look im all for forgiveness if one is actually sorry and not trying to deflect and sweep their bad actions under the rug and play themselves as the victim when they were clearly the perpetrator.

March 29, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • well

Wow when did u meet CB and talk to him? Ur saying he has no remorse why? Because u know him and he said so? Or because he's not living according to your perfect definition of remorse? True, he obviously still needs anger management, but that in no way means that he isn't sorry for beating a woman. How do u perfect every mistake u have ever made? Since u have all the answers and pass all the judgment, help CB, don't just sit there and decide how he feels (or doesn't feel) for him.

March 29, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jimmy

What Chris Brown did was wrong on so many levels! But we as christians are taught to forgive. Chris does not have to answer to any of us, and we are not in a position to judge him. The racist comments are uncalled for, and by judging that critizing that young man doesn't make you any different! People say that they believe in Jesus Christ, and follow the bible but where in the bible does it say to hate your fellow man?

March 30, 2011 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
  199. american.idol

Go charlie sheen.

#winning

March 29, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  200. pimp slap

Get a clue people, this is a lot deeper than domestic violence. She probably gave him AIDS.

March 29, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  201. miss information

Um its march 2011. He assualted rihanna in february 2009. Last time i checked, 2 years does not equal 3 years. I'll tell u what, people can stop bringing it up when that butthole acts like he's actually sorry and trying to grow and be a better person instead of someone that assumes we all have amnesia so he can hock his latest collection of crappy songs. And dont bring up charlie or mel in his defense. I dont support or watch anything those losers do either.

March 29, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  202. battergrl

Do you really think CB just flipped for nothing? Sure R isn't innocent.Sure she hit him as well.

March 29, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  203. rro9995279

1) Why do we jump on trash and play with it so much!?
    2) Why do we like to throw stones at others like we are so perfect?
    3) What ever happened to real love and forgiveness?

March 29, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  204. Barb

I have heard a lot of people say that people need to "move on". It seems pretty obvious that HE hasn't moved on. Anyone who freaks out the way he did, still have anger issues that need to be dealt with. It is NOT normal to deal with your emotions that way.

March 29, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  205. Jared

We are in the middle of three wars, 10% of us are out of work, the economy is in the tank and more people are worried about what an abusive, woman beating rapper might say if interviewed on a TV dancing game show starring B-list, pseudo-celebrities? And people say Americans have their priorities out of whack?

March 29, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • pimp slap

Welcome to America. Don't make me raise my pimp hand!

March 29, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jared likes fish sticks

Listen, no one asked you to come to the Marquee Blog and comment. By the way, do you want us to read the world news over and over and react to it over and over? I'm pretty sure there are a lot more people commenting on world news than one a guy who beat a girl, so in the words of MJ, why don't you do us a favor and BEAT IT?

By the way, shouldn't you be making more Subway commercials and stuffing footlongs in your mouth?

March 30, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  206. OLD CROW

Dia-rihanna's music sucks too. I'd smack that tramp up better than Ike Turner!!!!! And dia-rihanna ass too.

March 29, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  207. RollTheDice

Nobody should ever be allowed to forget domestic abuse! What it does, mentally, to the other person is something they never forget. So why should he be allowed to forget & not have it thrown in his face once in awhile??? It's just wrong on so many levels.

March 29, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • well

And what is bringing it up years later going to change? I'm willing to bet money that everyone saying he doesn't deserve to move on has done and/or said something foul before. The world just didn't see it, but I bet u wouldn't broadcast it over national tv, nor would u appreciate ppl rehashing it every time they saw u. CB does need to mature tand he needsanger management, but that is no less a process than drug/alcohol rehab. Ppl aren't still asking Whitney about crack, although if they did, she should respond maturely whether by ignoring the question or briefly responding.

March 29, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Billyripp

For all the people hating on Chris Brown, he still have millions of fan that love him and his music, so get off that.

March 30, 2011 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
  208. johnjaconjingleheimersh1

DWTS sucks BBC!

March 29, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  209. OLD CROW

I heard he had his cornchute stuffed for a record deal. Didn't his last album go double cork?

March 29, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  210. madhater

He wish didn't assault that girl because her career blew up after that. That's the only reason, she was probably asking for it.

March 29, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  211. Ken

The question that needs to be asked: "Why did Rihanna choose to fight a man?" No one wants to ask or know the answer to that question.She was even bold enough to sing a song about it and most of you dumb people missed it.

March 29, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • SayWhatIWant

DITTO! I agree 100%! Both parties involved have fault in that incident. It's like Rihanna is being protected. Don't get me wrong, Chris Brown should have more self control but Rihanna is no angel.

March 29, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kris

Your right, no one ever wants to bring up the fact that many people have said that on many occasions she hit him. And even that day she hit him too. Because apparently if your a female it's ok to hit someone, but if they retaliate it's not ok. I'm not saying that what he did was right, but am saying girl sings songs about liking to be hit...so um.... she is not free of blame in that incident. But no one brings it up, cause she's a girl.

March 29, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  212. OLD CROW

Wasn't this guy in that gayboy gangster group b2k? Hey needs to come out & find his true calling......keeping that prison wallet stuffed with his b.s. the guy truly sucks.

March 29, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  213. Superhiro

@Tammy, that's what I meant, they have no morals, but here's the host talking about how he doesn't wanna interview Brown. He doesn't care what Brown's done. Like I said already, Chris Jericho is also on film punching a woman(one of his fans no less trying to get an autograph) in the face so shouldn't Tom Bergeron decline to interview him too?

March 29, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  214. pimp slap

I would beat that hoochie too if she told me she gave me herpes. Or showed me her dong.

March 29, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  215. doe

Him acting the way he did after the interview only brings more attention to the matter, not to mention his anger issues. He needs to find a way to deal with these questions because they WILL be asked now and in future interviews.

March 29, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  216. Iresha

I bet you if it were Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan or even Mel Gibson it would be no problem . I love it Gee whiz it's amazing how judgemental people are these days. get over it he is human just like veryone else. Like the producer or host has never had a bad dya or a tantrum...Please.

March 29, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • me

I don't think it is normal adult behavior to have a "tantrum" or a "bad day" and physically assualt someone. The fact that he cannot or will not talk about this incident shows a lack of remorse and a serious flaw in his character.

March 29, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • kathysandiego

@Well You are a moron. I hope Chris Brown's name is synonymous with physical violence toward women for the rest of his life. He's a pig and I urge everyone to boycott tonight's show.

March 29, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ kathysandiego

CB may be a loser, but no one cares about your worthless idea to boycott a TV show. You and your sister Carmen should go play in some traffic.

March 30, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • OveritNow

Charlie Sheen has threatened his wife with a knife and was arrested for domestic violence and is currently touring the country spreading his lunacy. That doesn't even mention the emotional abuse he's perpetrated on his children who have had to witness the freak show that he is. If we're going to attack Chris Brown, why don't we all attack him with equal fervor? The situation isn't that different and Sheen should know better at his age.

March 31, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  217. Tammy

I won't be watching tonight, just like I didn't last night and just like I turned the channel last week the second they announced CB would be performiong. Furthermore, I have no problem with anyone bringing up anything I did 3 years ago, but I didn't beat anybody bloodly and bite them.

March 29, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • well

But I'm sure you've done something you wouldn't want the world to know and hold on to, throwing it in your face every chance they get. CB definitely needs to mature, but regardless of that, ppl need go allow both of them to move on. Just b/c u haven't beat someone doesn't mean you haven't done anything wrong.

March 29, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • guinevere

I've done plenty of things that I wouldn't want to be reminded of. I'm human and imperfect.

The difference between my dumb@$$ mistakes and Chris Brown's dumb@$$ mistakes are that he was famous when he made his.

I just have my mother and a few harping former friends to remind me of my bad choices. He has any media outlet he chooses to use to promote his record.

Sorry, kid. It comes with the territory. Either grow up and learn to use your words or prepare to be sued by some two-bit news studio when they ask you about the only newsworthy thing you've done in the last 3 years and you destroy their set because you don't wanna talk about it. (pout pout whine)

March 29, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tammy

I haven't done anything that anyone could throw in my face. However, I was raised by strict grandparents in a country where they believed in "spare the rod and spoil the child" so I got my behind whipped when I did stupid/inappropiate/bad shiot and learned the things I needed to learn at an early age.

March 29, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Tammy

You got beat, that's a good enough story for the rest of us.

March 30, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Real American

I guarantee that all of you who are speaking so negative is not a person of color. You all have became so so Angry since Obama became President stop the Hate!!!!!!

March 30, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  218. Superhiro

What's ironic about all this is that Chris Jericho, a current contestant on DWTS is on film punching a woman in the face(No, not for wrestling). Should still be on YouTube actually. But of course that doesn't matter because not as many people know about it right?

March 29, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  219. Kathi

The channel is ABC. See my review here http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-581701

March 29, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  220. ladylove

Let the man b so what he beat the girl ass someone someday will beat his ass lol

March 29, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  221. mitch

He answered robin roberts question the first time she asked. He was there to promote his music!

March 29, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  222. steph

I agree 100% taylor
    sorry he did something horrible and if he thinks just because 2 yrs have passed that no one will remember then he is pretty stupid.... Even stupider for acting like a child during and after the interveiw!

March 29, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  223. Superhiro

What respect did he have prior to that? The guy's a dancer, the show's about dancing. All these fake high morals that this show is trying to project is all smoke and mirrors anyways. They don't give a dam what Chris Brown did, they're only concerned about the impact to their ratings.

March 29, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tammy

What fake high morals? I think they are showing they have NO morals.

March 29, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  224. Willow

Im not extra sure what channel it comes on either.

March 29, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  225. Matthew riggd

No why give him
    the spotlight he has anger issues and many other well deserving artist can take his place. He needs to earn his respect again.

March 29, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  226. taylor

I would Kim. If i did something super nice 3 years ago i would hope people remembered. If i did something horrible like Chrissie Brown i would expect them to remember that too.

March 29, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  227. Kim

Stupid people!!! Give the guy a break, would any of us want something we did 3 years ago to come up "everytime" we talked to someone? I think not!!!!

March 29, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

it's not trivial.......he assualted a woman! He should never forget that and be reminded of it always!

CB is so lame!

March 29, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tammy

March 29, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • TD

I see where you're coming from, and I personally disagree. That aside, even if I agreed with you, the way that media functions today, nobody will ever stop asking about it. It doesn't matter how much time passes, how much charity work he does, or if he's legitimately made a turn for the better. He needs to man up and accept that somebody will ALWAYS have a question about that and he needs to be prepared to answer it maturely.

March 29, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • eerin

Have him come over to your house and beat you to within an inch of your life and I promise nobody will every ask him about it.

March 29, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • eerin

Nobody's asking Kenye about Taylor Swift any more. Oh, but then Kanye didn't beat her to within an inch of her life.

March 29, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • suzzi

How can you defend this pig?? Clearly, he has not not matured from 3 years ago. He is still a no good, pathetic, disgusting hood rat who should be jail. Would you want your daughter to date him?????

March 29, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • kay

Ask Michael Vick that question Kim. People will continue to bring it up and he needs to learn how to deal with it.

March 29, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bridget

@Kim, It is rude to call people stupid for giving their opinions. It is rude for people to storm off in a huff and destroy property that does not belong to you. Chris needs to grow up and clearly you do as well.

March 29, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • guest123

The reason people aren't forgetting about Brown's violent crimes – because that's exactly what they are, not 'a mistake' or an 'incident' or 'troubles' or 'unfortunate event' – but violent crimes, is because of Brown himself.

The world can be very forgiving but in order to forgive, the perpetrator must do three things: take full responsibilty for their actions, make sincere apologies, and exhibit changed behavior. Brown has not even attempted to do any of the three. He just gets offended when anyone hands him another yet opportunity to step up and do the right things or even suggest he should.

Maybe one day he will grow up and be a man. But more likely, he'll end up in prison for decades or dead when one of hisfuture victims or one of their relatives gives him some of his own back only double.

I hope they visible extra security backstage. If I was part of the show I would insist on it – or hire my own for the evening.

March 29, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • james

You people are sad.....you act like you genuinely care about rhianna...losers....worry about yourself...its sad how everyone thinks they know everything based off media reports....its even sadder that people care.....get your own lives....stop worrying about a celebs....also...he didn't beat her within an inch of her life...what an over exaggeration....you should be beaten for such stupidity

March 29, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • mjc

All of you people need to stop your judgement, you are no better than him. Who are you guys to judge another human. And seriously, get your stories straight ok, "within an inch of her life"?? Seriously, you ignorant people that's not true. Get a life, worry about you're own things ns stop hating just because he is black, talented, and rich, and you ain't lmao

March 29, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Geegee81

Im a Christian and God forgives any of us who come to him and ask for it. He messed up and he may still have anger issues, a lot of people do but at least he hit a window and not a person.. if his name was Sheen people wouldn't care what he did 3 years ago. Double standards!

March 29, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • ree

@James I agree. All you people are LOSERS! No one cares about Rihanna and CB still makes good music. To call him a hoodrat is ridiculous he is not at all from any hood in VA. They had a fight he received his charges now move on from your lonely lives! Other celebs have been thru much worst, but you focus two YOUNG adults, NEXT!!

March 30, 2011 at 7:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Jango Davis

It was only three years ago, so him beating a woman then is still very relevant. Chris Brown will never live this down and his immature behavior on GMZ just proves he is still a violant man nobody should be alone with. I don't care if it happened ten years or ten days ago, he is still unrepentant, so screw him and his career.

March 30, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
    • wifebeater

You have to own up to it and accept that ur responsible for ur actions ...even if someone provokes u. That's what a man does. He's a boy and thinks she made him lose his cool.

March 30, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Strength

@suzzi do u even know what a hood rat is? Your using it wrong, so stop it because you sound ignorant! Thanx!

March 30, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • not as stupid as you : /

If he was a child molester would you still say this?? People now get stabbed in jail for this. Your kind of Really dumb for thinking that its ok to act like an animal as long as its in the past.

March 30, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • k

i agree with u. i understand what he did was wrong but he has learned from his mistakes nobody is perfect. only God can Judge him. he is trying to continue with his career and all people want to his keep bring it up. leave it alone already, im not for men putting their owns on women at all but he knows better now so let him live his life. everybody has a past and everybody makes mistakes. and it's amazing to me how people get on this cite and start leaving racist comments are u serious grow up.

March 30, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • rinchi

Learned from his mistakes? So storming off, throwing things and busting a window demonstrates how he has learned to control his anger over something that he has "moved on from" and "doesn't matter"? I think not. Jus' sayin.

March 30, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • OveritNow

This is really pretty ridiculous. Hollywood is full of people who mess up on a regular basis; the WORLD is full of people that mess up on a regular basis. Yes, his was serious, but please don't forget that Charlie Sheen was also arrested for domestic violence and he's all over the TV, acting like a madman, and practically being applauded for it. The explosion at GMA would never have happened had Robyn relented after asking ONCE about the incident 3 years ago. No, it wasn't right, but everyone else in the situation has been allowed to move forward, and he should be able to do that as well. Everyone can hide behind their computer screen and be all sanctimonious about the fact that everything they have done in the past is pristine and faultless, however we all know that isn't the case. The fact of the matter is that we all deserve a chance to prove ourselves without constantly being reminded of our past mistakes. For those that said he hasn't shown that he was sorry for what he did, he's apologized numerous times, followed his probation, and also completed his community service and also did a public service announcement on domestic violence. That's more than I've seen many do.

March 30, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  228. really?

CB's music sucks

March 29, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Agree

March 29, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Greedo

You probably shouldn't listen to music through a CB radio. Those are for people who want to TALK to each other over long distances. No wonder you don't like the sound of the music! Upgrade to an 8-track player!

March 30, 2011 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
    • wilcoe

Why would CB. really wants to on dwts. They need dance lesson from him because he is the best dancer by far . No worries he will stand tall .he won't commit suicide I promise you

March 30, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  229. Superhiro

Don't even know what channel it's on.

March 29, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  230. Willow

Gosh. I might just to see what happens. We dont normally watch it though. At 8pm we have on the comedy channel most nights.

March 29, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charlie

Momahr Qaddafi blows up the pan am flight killing americans and an airline, and we let him live. But we want Chris Brown's head on a platter. What a big double standard this country has. Pathetic.

March 30, 2011 at 6:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Tommy Boy

Tom Bergeron is a class act. He is someone who speaks the truth and is a quality person. He knows the hood rat Brown is still the same and won't change. Brown is loaded with anger problems and is nothing more than a rich spoiled thug.....

March 30, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Nate DoggManure

ChitBrown is an immature, attention starved little boy and needs his rear-end torn up or have someone his size kick the living hell out of him. The boy has issues.

March 30, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Strength

Who is this clown saying he really doesn't want to interview Chris Brown. What questions would this clown ask that haven't already been asked? Besides if the producers tell him not to ask certain questions he will not ask them. This guy is easy to replace. So stop trying to be a tough guy on the radio.

March 30, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  231. SayWhatIWant

Stupid Mf'er! Racist fool!

March 29, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  232. Ken

Step out in public and say that real loud. Coward.

March 29, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  233. james

Lol that was awesome....and look at all the tough guys telling you to say it in public...cus apparently this isn't public....lol...

March 29, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |