Nick Cannon: I'll faint in the delivery room with Mariah
March 27th, 2011

Nick Cannon: I'll faint in the delivery room with Mariah

With wife Mariah Carey set to deliver twins in late April/early May, Nick Cannon is looking forward to finally meeting his new son and daughter.

But being there for their birth? That's another story.

"I am probably going to faint in the delivery room! I need to man up!" the "America's Got Talent" host tweeted yesterday. "Or maybe I should say WOMAN UP since they are the ones that have to be the strongest in the whole ordeal! I am in awe of my wife!"

Cannon admits that his radio-show listeners have tried to give him tips for dealing with the delivery, but it's unlikely to help his light-headedness.

"People listening @923nowfm are trying to give me advice for when that day comes," tweeted the star, who wed Carey in 2008. "I'm trying to prepare but I get queezy in Hospitals LOL."

Hopefully, when the day arrives, he'll prove himself a "Hero."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Mariah Carey • Music • television

1. Kim

Enoirme on March 30, 2011 @midsouthsatelliteis there a way to pelnamtry set the tv to one of the input channels (eg. AV1 or AV2)

February 13, 2012 at 6:24 am | Report abuse |
  2. jessy

Idk if ur races or not but if u say something likee dat on da street be prepared to get ur ass kicked!!

April 19, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Kay/Kay/Kay All The Way

Yes Mariah has become a huge whale. And those little chimps shes gonna have? Theyll have some outrageous n!gger name like Moesha, laquisha or some sh!t. Just what we need...more celebrities having baby gorillas. Then when they get older Shell think they can perform like Willow Smith. I sure hope the zoo has enough room for all of the dancing monkeys.

March 28, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Richard Head

Hey Nick, bad news for you, the PostMan and the MilkMan will also be there. There's a pretty good chance the baby is theirs.

March 28, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  5. LBWl

I am very happy for them. I hope they choose good classic names and not these popular unpronounceable ones.

March 28, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  6. FRAN

I am still not convinced that Cannon is a straight man and eventually it will come out. Funny you haven't seen any recent pictures of Mariah I am assuming it's because the camera can not get her entire body n the shot. baby gotta have more back than a buffalo by now and I doubt it's going to come off anytime soon!

March 28, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  7. Wurd to ya mutha

Carey will probably take a crap on the operating table and dumbbell Nick will think its one of his babies.

March 28, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  8. Head Diva In Charge

Poor Nick. I must admit, mean girl Eve thought this was a huge joke. I figured they would NEVER last. I am glad to see they are.......and I am happy to admit that Nick is actually a pretty sincere (as much as a celebrity can be) dude. Hopefully they will continue to prove me wrong.

March 28, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  9. Willow

We hope everyone is having a super happy Monday ! : )

March 28, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  10. notimportant

well the girl that just told the whole world that she farted is a freak

March 28, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  11. DinaCroc

Cannone is a pretentious jerk and will get caught messing around on his fat wife...just watch.

March 28, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  12. Jack Cornhole

This Nick Carter is nothing but a smart mouth punk. Perhaps he and Chris Brown could get into a gun fight and take one another out.

March 28, 2011 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  13. Six Shooter

Here some advice ya little jerk...Do us all a favor and put a bullet thru your head.

March 28, 2011 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  14. Trademark Litigation

Here is a similar story

Popstar Mariah Carey almost became a mother on her birthday as celebrations were stalled to rush her to a hospital after she started having

contractions.

The pregnant singer, who turned 41 yesterday, was hospitalised in the middle of the night but is now back home after the false alarm.

The singer who is expecting twins, a boy and a girl, with husband Nick Cannon, took to Twitter to update her fans.

March 28, 2011 at 5:36 am | Report abuse |
  15. Really????

Nick Cannon a hero???? Please!!!

March 28, 2011 at 5:08 am | Report abuse |
  16. sunshine

Oh quit with the farting already. it just plain gross. Come on Nick! Your a big boy. I know you can handle childbirth. yeah now maybe Mariah will lose some of her weight. Some (very little) was from the pregnancy. If those thighs get any bigger, and rub together any more, the friction from it all is going to start a fire! Ha Ha Ha

March 28, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  17. Propeller Scar

Heck,I'd also faint witnessing that swollen clam plopping out that manatee... .

March 27, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brian

I was going to post something like this, but this probably won't be topped.

March 27, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Head Diva In Charge

I just farted :)

March 27, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Head Diva In Charge

Well as a bi lady I won't mind being with either of these two beautiful people. Mariah is a heavy woman as myself, I may have another 60 lbs on me and I'm happy with that but I would love to have a night with them.

March 27, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • LeatherFace

You should ask Maria if she would allow you to be present during the delivery...then you could eat theAfterBirth. Fatty!!

March 28, 2011 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |