Until next time, 'Jersey Shore'
March 25th, 2011

Until next time, 'Jersey Shore'

The No. 1 rule of lying: Don’t get caught.

As we, and the rest of the cast, learned early on in the season finale, Sammi and Arvin have indeed locked lips. (Gasp!)

But according to Sam, the kiss took place long before Ron and Sam’s dysfunctional relationship began ruining our Thursday nights. Interesting that Sam’s white lie is what led to the pair’s long-awaited demise.

I get that her lie is ultimately what threw Ron over the edge, but on what planet is that worse than cursing out and cheating on your significant other, Ronnie?

After a productive day at the Shore Store, the gang head over to their boss Danny’s house for a barbeque. Pauly D’s boys, Deena’s girl, Vin’s Uncle Nino and JWoww’s dad and soon-to-be boyfriend Roger join the festivities, too.

I thought the first meeting between Mr. JWoww and Roger was going to cause some drama, but it was actually Deena who stirred the pot. I’m still on the fence with this one. Did Deena deserve to be called Angelina - the most offensive insult in the English language?

She was really just protecting Snooki’s feelings when she told her friend not to smush Vinny, right? Sure, Snooki said she didn’t care if someone hooked up with Vinny, but that’s most likely only because she would have looked crazy and obsessive otherwise. So, in essence, Deena was actually being a good friend. It’s girl code, Vin. Sorry.

Despite The Situation apologizing to Sammi, and Vin and Deena acting civil toward one another, dinner at Rivoli's is a tad uncomfortable. However, things begin looking up after Pauly employs his secret weapon: The hilarious voice he uses to make people laugh and move past awkward situations.

Later on, Snooki does a cartwheel in heels. It wasn’t a particularly memorable moment, nor was it relevant to the show in any way. I was simply impressed by her form and felt the need to reference it.

Moving on…

At the club, JWoww and Roger decide to go steady (or whatever the kids are calling it these days). After all, she says, he looks like her cup of tea, they have great sex and he treats her well. (That combination is also known as the Holy Grail on the Jersey Shore.)

Ron and Sam, on the other hand, fight all the way home. And it doesn’t end there. They were yelling at each other so loudly that the entire house stopped what they were doing to listen. The boy Deena brought home looked so confused, she turned to him and said, “This happens,” before going about her business.

Whether you watched the season finale or not, you most likely know where this is going.

Ron and Sam, but mostly just Ron, decide they need some space from each other. We can only hope it sticks this time.

After zipping herself in her suitcase – because she can – Snooki says she would rather have Ron back next season than Sam. Is that the general consensus? What do you guys think?

What I think is that Snooki has a fairly decent chance of being elected president, what with her promises that the economy would rise, everyone would be tan and that all the radio stations would play house music. You’ve got my vote, girl!

Until next time (also known as the season four premiere), I leave you with one final piece of advice: Don’t fall in love at the Jersey Shore.

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • television • TV recaps

1. facial fitness

Thanks for the great info, keep up the good work. Live the life of your dreams

March 29, 2012 at 3:55 am | Report abuse |
  2. learn how to teach kids

Now that we believe the vegan D3 is indeed vegan, the big question isn't whether the price of vegan D3 will be lower than D2, but rather whether vegan D3 will be cheaper than non-vegan D3?

March 17, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  3. testosterone

I envy your capability to publish wonderful article on marquee.blogs.cnn.com simply wanted to say I like this !

December 14, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Testosterone enanthate 250 mg

Now i'm glad that I noticed marquee.blogs.cnn.com , exactly the suitable information which wanted!

December 1, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Kristine

Deena gained my respect that night. I was so impressed with how she stood up for her friend Snooki. She sees the big picture and she knew that the affair would have only been a one night stand and that it would have been very upsetting for Snooki. Now that's a friend!! Then Deena went on to impress me more with how she handled herself when she was accused of being Angelina and she gave the best toast at their last dinner telling them all how much she liked them and what a great time she'd had. Deena, you rock!

April 12, 2011 at 3:27 am | Report abuse |
  6. Cash Cookbook Shawn Casey

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

April 7, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Bigdaddy

The show's pure trash!

April 6, 2011 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  8. juliette

thats not how u spell ignorant.... ignorant.

April 1, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  9. tigerfan

Oh my god how will we live without that IGNORENT show?

March 31, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Kill your tv

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LOSERS.

March 28, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  11. Who Cares?

What I don't get is why people who don't watch the show comment on how stupid it is and its the worst crap ever.. um, if you don't have anything to do with it, then why do you feel the need to comment on how crappy it is? I don't watch Jersey Shore unless there is nothing else on, and yes, they do make idiots out of themselves periodically (okay often if I'm honest) but if you have such strong feelings about it, why do you feel the need to read stories about it and post comments to put your own two cents in? Yes, it's sad to see that shows like Jersey Shore are what's popular and it does make me cringe that these people make more money per episode than I currently make in a year, but that's what you get when "reality" shows rule the television community. I agree that reality shows have gone too far but honestly, its what the general population likes and the t.v. companies are trying to keep up with what people will watch so that they can stay in the running. (Insert sarcasism here) I mean, can you imagine what it would be like if tv shows were like they were five to ten years ago?

March 27, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  12. LOL

Lol..you are and idiot. If you are from the south your accent is sooo much worst. You people sound like you are all rednecks and lives in mountains in trailer park. Put on your overalls and stick some straw in your mouth.

March 27, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Jersey Hater

Everyone I've met from Jersey has been the rudest, most ill-mannered, impolite a$$#ole ever! And that nasal yankee accent is too irritating too listen to for very long. Just keep to yourselves, don't move away from The Shore.

March 27, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  14. Star Jones

Stupid ppl

March 26, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  15. he man

F u * k all of u that hate nj!

March 26, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  16. he man

U r all stupid

March 26, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Leticia

I really love Jersey Shore

March 26, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  18. JS Sux

Why do we comment if we don't watch the show? Because the 5 minutes I actually stopped on that channel were the worst crap I ever saw! Needs to be canceled and all copies burned to prevent the spread of "jerseyshoritis"!

March 26, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Crystal

Also this was SEASON 3 you all need to get thatr straight!

March 26, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Crystal

You all have some serious issues. Really. There is nothing wrong with being gay either i just would rather not hear about it but whatever makes Ron and Sitch happy. You all need to stop being haters and if you dont like the show then why are you reading this site and commenting? You all really need to get a life!

March 26, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • The real Jade

@ crystal. Just because you are a l esbo u don't have to push your views down our throats. Did u read the review on rolling stone about this freak show today because it says it all.. It has been published on the net situation is G ay and who cares. why do u think the guy hates woman.. he can't get them. but he can get his dick smoker buddie Ronnie the m idget.

March 26, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Yuk Foo

another bunch of NJ losers! cya, bye!

March 26, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  22. head diva in charge

Unlike nj gals i like my men big and blk and i love the gals w pink strap-ons :) makes me happy

March 26, 2011 at 4:03 am | Report abuse |
  23. Head Diva In Charge

Yes I always like a big b l a c k don-g up my a $$. NJ girls don't take it that way but I do. I also like my women using pike strap ons

March 26, 2011 at 3:59 am | Report abuse |
  24. Head Diva In Charge

@umm can i get in on that action too? s c u m from NJ just do it for free unlike me and where I'm from. I get paid for being a pig like the NJ shore Cast but I'm not on camera while I s p r e ad my l egs ..umm at least not yet

March 26, 2011 at 2:57 am | Report abuse |
  25. Head Diva In Charge

Yes only s c u m comes from NJ and yes you are right...I get my name because I give head to every man in my hood. I put NJ people down because it makes me feel better about my fat self. I live in a car one night anf then live with my f^ed up family on other.

March 26, 2011 at 2:52 am | Report abuse |
  26. The Real T-Rex

The fake T-Rex loves it up the a $$ because he is always talking about the gay side..lol.

March 26, 2011 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
  27. Umm

Umm neno is better than what i'm sleeping with now to get a few bucks but getting a $100 an hour to be with him which comes out to be $400 per day a week plus unemployment is better than being homeless.

March 26, 2011 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  28. jojo

I'm glad tha Jwoww and roger are a couple now.

March 26, 2011 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  29. I Want My Kitty Stew

I want uncle Neno moving and pumping that a $$! meow :) give it to me Neno!!

March 26, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  30. I Want My Kitty Stew

LOL..No man..im a beautiful young lady (not fat at all) got my real teeth. I just love that sugar daddy type. I want him to bend me over his knees and s-p-a-n-k me hard. Video tape that bad boy and we can put heffer dude to shame. meow meow to my daddy o..lol.

March 26, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  31. @Head Diva

What did you mean she is from NJ after all? I'm from NJ. You are right to call yourself head diva because I bet where you are from you got that name for giving head to everything man you meet you fat pig.

March 26, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  32. I Want My Kitty Stew

I don't know about the rest of the cast but I think uncle Neno is hot. He makes me want to take my panties off and swing them in the air while I howl at the moon like a wild cat in heat. I want to leave my teeth marks on his hot strong body. I want to chase him naked around a room while I swing a wet towel at his butt..lmao. meow I want my kitty stew..lol

March 25, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • vito armenio

do you mean you want to take your dentures out. perhaps u should google denture cream. and then visit a shrink.

March 25, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Karl Goldstein-

I like Ronnie's Muscles. I think he could make a killing in gay P orn !

March 25, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • shirky

ya Ronnie could get it on with WEE MAN from the other MTV show J ack A ss and they could h ave g ay p orn for the midget fetish. next they could do a female version with snookie and her new friend

March 25, 2011 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Netta P

yess. I would have to agree that this is season THREE.
    sooo @Crocadilly: go ahead and get YOUR facts straight. That is all:)

March 25, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • danny bonaduce

now the Dick smokers are coming out of the wood work.. we can thank Ronnie and his pal situation. did u see that f' ag ronnie cry and his mo friend sitch embrace him.. I wanted to throw up.

March 25, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Victor

Is it too much to hope they all have a terrible accident in Italy and never come back to haunt us again?

This show is so vile, repulsing and downright idiotic that it should be banned from TV forever!

Its because of crap like this that finely scripted shows are becoming a thing of the past. Thank God for Hulu.

March 25, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  36. JJ

Ronnie needs to lay off the steroids, that's what is causing his hideous, violent mood swings. Dude's a 3-headed dragon!

March 25, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Superhiro

I gotta say, Ron does cry like ALL the time.

March 25, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  38. EmmahR

Ronnie needs to stop being a little bxxch

March 25, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • The real D

come on what do u expect from a grease ball midget who is B I HO~MO

March 25, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • T-rex

I don't see what the big deal is on being GAy ... it is the in thing.. give me a call at 1 800 curious and see for yourself.. u go get em sitch.. IM president of your fan club!

March 25, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • T-rex

I don't see what the big deal is on being G ay ... it is the in thing.. give me a call at 1 800 curious and see for yourself.. u go get em sitch.. IM president of your fan club!

March 25, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Anonymous

Uh, this was season 2. So next time will be the premiere of Season 3. You can look it up at imdb.com or mtv.com.

There has only been two seasons.

March 25, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • ??

I actually think it was season 3. Season 1 was in Jersey, Season 2 was Miami.. and 3 was Jersey again

March 25, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Steven Seagal

JWOWW still has the most gorgeous cans on the whole shore.

March 25, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Jeff Guenther

It was nice to see the after hours show at midnight. What a happy ending with situation finding out he is the new member of the village people, and Ronnie got his old gig back in the circus in his midget act, and Vinnie and paulie made out. Snookie is on the add for Jenny craig, Jwow is just nasty, and the new chicks is still large and loud.. what a fun bunch of kids.. Oh ya Sammie still has those killer legs.. NO one will buy her perfume, but she is a candidate for centerfold. I can't wait till the Italians in Italy see this freak show.. Situation may have a problem cause I don't think MO's are accpeted over there like in jersey.

March 25, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Joey Buttafuco

These schlubs make me look like prince! I'm amazed that having all that stupid in one room might cause a black hole or something!

March 25, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  43. whisper

lol at the name Arvin
    HAHAHAHA
    lets hope Italy cant stand em & shall we say hm......makes the cast disappear

Arvin oh god hahahah
    poor kid hahahah

March 25, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • ZombieFace619

I too was laughing my ass off at the name... ARVIN...

bwahahahahahaahhahahahaahahahaaaaaa......

March 30, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Superhiro

Yea, I could do without Ron and Sam next season. I could actually do without Vinny too.

March 25, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Head Diva In Charge

I thought this season was great. Not because these kids are wonderful people with a bright future and thousands of possibilities in front of them, but because it was an even bigger train wreck then the last 2 seasons! Although, I was disturbed numerous times by Ron's treatment of Sam. Not saying she is perfect (she is from NJ after all)(sorry, much love), but he is an abuser – plain and simple. I can't believe he spoke to her like he did, defended his cheating like he did, or threw "stuff" like he did. If I were her, I would slap him with a law suit for something. I mean, it would keep her in the spotlight for another 15 minutes, and maybe teach him a lesson......but if nothing else, keep her in the spotlight. Not sure if season 4 will deliver, this may be a one trick pony, NJ or bust. I am, however, willing to find out.

March 25, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steven Seagal

You talk too much. Be more like the girls on Jersey Shore and be pretty and quiet.

March 25, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Crocadilly

This was the end of season 2. Sammi is from Long Island.

Please get your facts straight.

March 25, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • JS

Get your facts straight. Season 1 was in JS, Season 2 was in Miami, Season 3 Back in JS, Season 4 in Italy

March 25, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Crocadily

Hey you do know in the episode where deena got into a fight. Deena was trying to be nice and asked where Sam was from. Sam said NJ!!!!
      Just a fun fact!