Chris Brown apologizes for 'GMA' outburst
March 24th, 2011

Chris Brown apologizes for 'GMA' outburst

Chris Brown is apologizing for his outburst at the "Good Morning America" studios on Tuesday, when he stormed off the set following questions about his 2009 assault on ex-girlfriend Rihanna and stared down the producer responsible for the segment.

According to an ABC report, the hair and make-up staff  called security when Brown retreated to his dressing room because of the loud noises coming from the space. It was later discovered that the thick glass of the dressing room window had been smashed.

"First of all, I want to apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, or anybody who was offended or really looked, and [was] disappointed at my actions," Brown said during a recent appearance on BET's "106 & Park." "Because I'm disappointed in the way I acted."

Brown admitted that he got emotional, but explained that he was angry that "GMA" anchor Robin Roberts went beyond the "talking points" that his camp had submitted to the news show.

"I felt like, 'OK, they told us this just so they can get us on the show so they can exploit me.' You know, that's what I thought," Brown told BET. "I kind of took it very, very hard. And I kept my composure throughout the interview, although you could see me upset, you know. I kept my composure and did my performances, and when I got back, I just let off, like, steam in the back."

Roberts, meanwhile, claims Brown knew he would be asked about the Rihanna incident.

"Any time we have a guest here on the program, we let them know ahead of time the subject matter, the topics that we're going to discuss and we, even right before the interview, I said that to Chris and I was shocked like everybody else was," she said yesterday on "GMA," adding that the show has extended an invitation for Brown to return and clear the air.

"We wish him the absolute best and ... we've extended the invitation to him and I sure hope that he takes us up on it, because we'd love to have another chat with him," she said.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Chris Brown • Music • Rihanna • television

1. Lynne C

Isn't he the guy who beats up women... he a doosh bag in my book.

March 27, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. JB

all of us need prayer on this website, first of all we are not GOD, we don't have a wright to pass judgement on anyone, also the media could tell people anything to make Chris Brown look bad , when GMA show me proof that he broke the window and not his bodyguards who were in the room wiith him at the time of the incident, I am not going to believe anything. So good luck Chris and keep your head up, because people did the same thing to Jesus Christ passed judgement

March 27, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  3. JB

all of us need prayer on this website, first of all we are not GOD, we don't have a wright to pass judgement on anyone, also the media could tell people anything to make Chris Brown look bad , when GMA show me proof that he broke the window and not his bodyguards who were in the room wiith him at the time of the incident, I am not going to believe anything. So good luck Chris and keep your head up, because people did the same thing to Jesus Christ.

March 27, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  4. orm

he guy tried to deflect he question. that was not enough for her. she wanted to score brownie points. she tried again.
    wht was her purpose and a sista at that. i wonder if she had children. life is a circle. reporters like her should realize that what goes around comes around.

March 25, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  5. the_truth

stop bringing up rihanna! if i'm drving and my girlfriend starts punching and smacking me while im driving i am going to pull over and give her what she wants...ladies learn to keep your hands to yourself and you won't get smacked up...plain and simple...i tell my lil sister all the time...if you punch a dude in the face be prepared for him to hit you back *shrugs* don't start none won't be none

March 24, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Non- Hypocrite

You guys are saying he should die, right? If you think he's not worth it, why even comment?

March 24, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  7. No Wonder

No wonder he acts the way he does. It seems like everybody hates him. I'm not saying what he did was right... but cut him some slack. Some people have different ways of expressing their anger and apologizing for it. This is his way. Let him be.

March 24, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Superhiro

At the end of the day, I don't care what a singer does unless they make a bad song. I'm not trying to be Chris Brown's friend or hang out with him or help him be a better person. In fact, I want nothing to do with him outside of the songs of his that I like, so why should I care if he beat his girlfriend that I also don't know? Like I said before, it's none of my business, it's none of your business, and really it's none of GMA's business either. It's Chris and Rihanna's business ONLY.

March 24, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cacmacac

Violence and aggression ARE my business. And the business of anyone who wants them to stop. Chris Brown is a no-talent publicity seeker who had no regard, none, nada, for the people who were walking beneath that window. I am surprised at ABC for such poor judgement in inviting him back on to GMA.

March 27, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Dave in FL

Although he's just a spoiled, irresponsible, smartass punk, I'm rather hoping GMA has a good time playing him the second time around.

I'm all for baiting him again just for the entertainment value and to see what he smashes this time.

It's a bit like Celie waiting on the staircase, waiting to see what other colors Shug throws on the wall. Golly, maybe we should put Chris Brown in Shug drag!

March 24, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  10. the_truth

its amazing how people can say that chris brown has no talent...he is a one of a kind dancer, he is not the best singer but the boy can sing, and he is also a talented actor...i agree that he does have anger issues but we all do when the right person kicks a nerve...we all have had that one person that if they said one more thing to us we were going to go off... *shrugs* we are all human

March 24, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ha

lol

March 24, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Rufus Leroy Washington

Yo! Mr. Brown, and I'm generous in calling you that, your behavior perpetuates the stereotype that young, tattoed black men with their"pants on the ground" are thugs, rapists, dealers and murderers! you make me ashamed to be a Black man!

March 24, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • the_truth

and the sad part about this comment is that someone you have never met or probably will never meet has the ability to make you feel ashamed to be a black man...smh...if it is that easy for you to feel ashamed you have a serious problem that maybe you need to look deep into yourself and figure out whats wrong with you and why you don't enjoy the skin your in *sips tea*

March 24, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Superhiro

Lol @ people trying to look tough by claiming they can beat up a singer. Is that an accomplishment? Is Chris Brown supposed to be tough?

March 24, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Cha ching

U people are silly he should go to jail for what lashing out at a dummy for a journalist about something that happened so long ago rihana should be slapped like most women in this country need to be thank god u idiots dont make laws

March 24, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  15. YOUBRO

BOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO. THESE LAME RAPPERS OR WHATEVER THEY ARE, ARE PUNKS. STOMPING THERE FEET, HOLDING THERE BREATH AND POUTING AROUND. HOW GAY. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO STREET CRED. IF I MET THESE PUNK KANYAS AND THIS FOOL AND BEAT SOME A**

March 24, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Eye For And Eye

Sorry to say but some women do deserve to get slapped around. I'm a woman myself and women are just the worse things that God created. Hanging around some women would make you go nuts with all they drama, running their mouths non stop, causing trouble, they sure don't keep ot of other people business, etc, etc.. I would b**ch slap a woman any day for a man if he wants me to. Pay me well and I will do it for you if you have a woman that you would like to see getting a good beating..lol

March 24, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Cree

Chris truly has some anger issues and he could of hurt another person by throwing his tantrum why would GMA invite a violent person back to their show he is disgusting he is a woman beater he clearly doesn't like it when a woman ask him ?s he knew that were going to be asked why would anyone in their right mind buy his music he clearly has a problem get used to being asked the same ? over and over about beating Rhianna u did the crime now like a man not a child u will forever be remembered for hitting Rhianna not for your music your a has been your time is up go away u loser

March 24, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  18. industry man

every comment shows how dumb and uncouth some americans are ...wow charlie sheen has done ten times worse and so have most rock stars but other races dont come to CNN and type hatred ...Everything you say about chris brown is who YOU really are ...........you know who i mean ...by the way chris is frustrated because like tiger woods he could never tell the real story.rihanna attacked him while he was driving ..she hit her face on the dash....tiger woods wife beat him with a golf club and he had to pretend it didnt happen ...if you guys only knew the real stories I know from the entertainment industry

March 24, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Uncle Doo Doo in your Mouth...Swallow FOOL

Sure...Tiger Woods story I believe. But this Brown Clown...no way. You got suckered CHUMP.

March 24, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  19. WLM

what a loser. He is a violent individual who now should have his probation revoked for this outburst..

March 24, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Ray

Chris brown is big on BET and for the rest of America is small. The same goes for the rest of the world. Chris Brown is a joke in other country but is adore by BET lover. Crying on stage during an award show wasn't about him learning from his mistake but realizing that he has lost his career. He's ablum will sale number for one week but will fail again in sales because no man or woman deserve to have success when they want to beat on other. I could only imagine if this was someone mother, daughter or good friend would they look at Chris Brown the same. If this was you, would you support him the way small few have done on this blog.

March 24, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • the_truth

are you stupid, dumb, or a idiot? chris brown is more than just big on BET! Look at the billboards you dummy...look at the movies that he has been in! look at the different types of artist that he was worked and toured with! shut up! *sips tea to calm down*

March 24, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  21. LTJ

It's old news. He did what he was supposed to do, why does he have to address an old issue ?? He is promoting a new album,he was great on SNL a few weeks ago–let's all move on & let him be.

March 24, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Go to Jail Chris Brown

Because LTJ, the event the occurred is something major. They will forever ask him about it and if he had half a brain in his head he would come up with a generic speech to refer to the incident. He will forever be asked just like all the other stars are forever asked about their issued & indiscretions.
      He is a violent individual that is going to have another act of violence against someone except this time it will be a death....

March 24, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  22. ??

Lol!! It's so fri*ken funny when people come on and correct english and spelling and they themselves screw up. Such dumb fools

March 24, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  23. AL

laurab68: It's "ridiculous". Maybe you should review your english before chastising others.

March 24, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  24. ??

The person interviewing is also wrong for asking questions about his past. He told the interviewer that he didn't want to talk about it and the person kept with the question. He has a right to get mad but he did it the wrong way. What Chris Brown should have done was to ram the chair up the interviewer's a $$ instead of throwing it out the window.

March 24, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Urinator

YEAH...then pee all in her mouth and face then rub skidmarks all over her body...BEEEATCH.

March 24, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Ole Grandad

Young Chris needs to spend a week or so with Ole Grandad. Chris is cute with a nice body and mushy rump and after Ole Grandad finished plowing that little tailpipe and feeding him my King Snake he would wander no more. Little Chris would be mine and he would live havin his rumphole plundered by Ole Grandad.

March 24, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  26. @Chris Brown Will Be Going To Jail

You need to go back and read your own comment because saying you can't wait for him to get shot up by a drive by is wishing death on someone.

March 24, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris Brown will be goin to jail soon

NO...you need to read and get reading comprehension skills. Shot up and shot dead are two different things. *POOT* haha...I Win!

March 24, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Jena Woods

I really don't think Chris Brown gets it......after the Riann incident he is just not respected or liked anymore. No matter what he does, he is finished, just like Lindsay. Maybe those two should hook up, they just love hurting the ones they love!

March 24, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • the_truth

i don't think you get it...after the rihanna incident chris brown was a co-star in one of the best selling action films in its year and his album even now is doing quite great...do your research please *sips tea*

March 24, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Amusing

Next time he is on they will provoke him and he will misbehave again...it will be funny!

March 24, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  29. laurab68

Ok it's clear that Chris Brown has anger issues. Looks like those courses didn't do him much good. No woman on this planet should ever go out with this man ever again as he cannot control that temper of his.
    Not only should he go on the GMA again and appologize profusely for his pathetic behaviour, but he needs to be back in anger management permanently before he really harms someone else.

March 24, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  30. pedinurse1964

Part of being a public figure entails answering uncomfortable questions. Whether it is Brad and Angelina being asked about Jennifer Aniston and vice versa or Monica Lewinsky being asked about Bill Clinton. Countless examples could be given. No doubt he was bothered about the direction that the interview took; however, acting in a violent and destructive manner is not in any way excusable. His behavior just confirmed what the questions were really about: his temper and lack of self-control. There are public figures who have handled such questions in a classy way and actually made the interviewer look like a cad. Chris handled this situation very poorly and his public support will continue to decline as a result of his behavior.

March 24, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Christopher

Hey Brown, you also going to pay for what you damaged in the dressing room? You keep being rewarded for acting like a thug. How long before somebody dies because of your behavior? What will your insincere apologies mean then?

March 24, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  32. anna

I would say he is like a lot of young african/american artists (?) who thinks he is something, and has a huge chip on his shoulder. Time to grow up and try to act like a responsible adult.

March 24, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • the_truth

and i am curious to know what you think of young caucasian american artists and entertainers?

March 24, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  33. moon627

Apology Not Accepted... What a jerk !

He can join the Kanye West + Sarah Palin Club of celebrity idiots who think they should not be asked questions during a TV interview

March 24, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Steven Seagal

Just another monkey acting like the animal that he is.

March 24, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chief Whithey

Like me dear ol' dad always said, you can take a 'urban black' out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto of the 'urban black'

March 24, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • the_truth

please explain your definition of urban..it usually deals with your environment that you grew up in...and everyone knows that chris brown grew up nowhere near a "urban" community he actually grew up in a country area

March 24, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Poppy

The young women who are defending this violent young man frighten me. I hope they never fall in love with a violent man because they will be the ones who keep going back to him until they end up dead. You can bet that if this interviewer had been in the dressing room with Brown, her head would have been bashed into that window. Abusers like Brown are not cured by a few months of therapy and a little bit of community service. Believe me, he hasn't paid his dues. He has no right to expect that people will not ask him about his past acts of violence and abuse. It will never be over for him because there's not anything he can do to make up for beating a young woman almost to death.

March 24, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  36. jillmarie

Wow, did he ever prove he has overcome his anger issues! I'd love to see him go back on. Robyn, girl, ask him again about his violence towards Rihanna. Let's see him break stuff on air! LOL

March 24, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  37. WOW

Why are these people so mean and ugly. To wish ANYTHING bad to someone makes YOU look like a very sick and hateful person. Yes. Chris Brown went off a little bit but come on anyone else would have felt the same way. He is JUST 21 yrs old. His life life should not be ended because of any of this mess. To read some of these comments is very uncomfortable. The amount of hate in the comments are just awful–people get down on your knees and pray to GOD(or whoever your god maybe) to get the hate out of your hearts--LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SO MEAN AND UGLY PEOPLE!!! IT REALLY NEEDS TO STOP NOW--CHRIS BROWN, keep doing your thing and GOD bless!!!!

March 24, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • *POOT*

Typical excuse making for this POS SH!TBrown. Most would not behave as this immature punk has behaved. There is no hate on this board. Its all honest conclusion that Mr Brown belongs behind bars.

Yes Chris keep doing your thing and find yourself behind bars like Total Idiot – TI, Da Truth and many other rappers...YEAH!!

March 24, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • WOW

It is hate, to wish someone be locked up is hateful--it is not just rappers who go off, it could be anybody and it is. POOT, you should just no say a word unless it is in a positive way! NO he should not be locked up, he said he was sorry, so on to the next!!!!! can we say charlie sheen???? and you know what, I hope he also gets his life back together too!! GOD BLESS everyone!!!!!!!

March 24, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • *POOT*

Well WOW...it really doesnt matter. He will do himself in. Just watch!

March 24, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • laurab68

Ok Wow, did you take a long look at Rihanna's face before you say he went off a little bit?? Do you know how hard you have to hit someone to leave the marks left on her? You have to be really young to have this view of Chris Brown. His age is not an excuse for his behaviour. There is no excuse for what he did. Throwing a temper tantrum because the questions were not to his liking and then destroying the GMC green room until security had to hold him down clearly demonstrates his inability to control his temper.
      Have you even been assaulted by someone? Trust me, there is no excuse on this planet to justify the behaviour. You need to grow up a little yourself missy.

March 24, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • the_truth

@laurab68 i would love to read the exclusive news story that you read...since when did security have to hold him down???? he threw a chair and then ran outside to everybodys knowledge from all the stories we have heard...do you work there??? did you see this??? do you know the security that held him down??? do you have pictures??? do you have a video???..........no?....oh ok *sips tea*

March 24, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Rihanna

I had it comin when Chris beat me, I want to thank him for showin me whatz what.

March 24, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  39. comment

while i don't condone his behavior, i do understand where he's coming from. the guy seriously just wants to move past what happened, and how is that going to happen if people won't let him. let's say you did something wrong, and everyone kept remdining you of it even though it's already been a few years. we can say we're patient people, but everyone has a breaking point. as for chris, there are other ways to blow off steam besides throwing a tantrum. and as for the reporter, everyone can tell how uncomfortable he was talking about it, so she should have just let it go and talked about other things.

March 24, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  40. SKTABC

Once a thug, always a thug – race has nothing to do with it.

March 24, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  41. A note to Chris Brown

If you are reading this blog page Chris just know. I would love to kick the livingHell out of you, buddy.

March 24, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Carlene

The interviewer kept asking and each step he said I want to discuss my album, I am moving on. She would say ok, I understand I appreciate you being here, ask him one question about the album and then another about the 2009 incident. He was quite composed during the interview and was surprised he showed anger afterwards. People need to move on. Rihanna has moved on, Chris is trying to move on. Paid his debt to society. This happened two years ago. Charlie Sheen held a knife at his wife's throat but because we don't have pictures and for whatever other reason, there is no backlash. Only Sheen backlash on himself with his crazy behaviour dominating the news as if it is entertainment or anything beyond pathetic. Turn a page people. Journalist like Robin are disrespectful and think they are asking the tough questions or the things they claim viewers want to ask or know. Dead wrong. I am sure if she did something wrong or less than complimentary she wouldn't want anyone harassing her about it. As TI says many out there doing worst things but difference is their's don't hit the media. That's why we who are hidden from the media cause we are not 'stars' can sit and judge easily. Chris doesn't need forgiveness from anyone but Rihanna and himself. As for the rest of us we can get over our "disappointment" in his behaviour or just not buy his music. Shut up already!

March 24, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Wow

@ carlene.

LOL...Wow...thats a lot of useless words. ShytBrown went on a interview show and was interviewed...and HE WILL ANSWER the questions put to him. He is a LOSER...LMAO!!

March 24, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Carlene

@Wow easy to call someone loser. I am sure he's more successful than you are and more than you will ever be.

March 24, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wow

@ Carlene.

It doesnt matter. SH!TBrown will be goin to jail soon.
      PS...a dumb little hat, gaudy, tacky jewelry, does not a rich man make. And even if he has money now, he wont have it long....LMAO!!!

March 24, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • smartiepants:)

I agree. If Rihanna forgave him, then everybody else should too. Stop bringing the past up, how would you feel if people kept talking about your mistakes when youre trying to move forward #just saying

March 27, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Liberace

Chris just needs to settle down with a nice gay man.

March 24, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  44. Stalking in the Park

I think Mr Brown has anger issues because Rihanna has a bigger weiner then he does.

March 24, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  45. Chris Brown Mama

I fink par duh reabson he mat ib cawz I tole him he a basturd.

March 24, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  46. DS

Who cares about this idiot anymore. He beat up his GF and had to face the consequences and begged for foregiveness on national television. Now, he's acting out again and thinks an apology is going to solve everything again. GROW UP for a change! That may earn America's respect instead not throwing chairs through windows.

March 24, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  47. DEXTER

Let Mr Brown come over to my house and start braking things. I would kick the livingSHYT out of him...guaranteed.

March 24, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • the_truth

you don't have enough money for him to come to your house *sips tea*

March 24, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Leticia

I would have apologized too.

March 24, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  49. Mia

I like his music but he just has anger management...he needs to stay on the dl...

March 24, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  50. Austin Man

It's Chris Brown. Who cares? You present yourself as a thug/brat, you're going to be conceived as a thug/brat. Oh and why don't you "leak" a naked picture of yourself in the process? Oh wait...already done. A wash-up has-been at an early age.

March 24, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
    • the_truth

a wash-up? a has-been? lol have you researched this man...look at his album sales...this does not reflect a has-been or a wash-up...have you ever seen the movie takers???? are you going to watch dancing with the stars in which he is the special guest????...smh that young man has reached heights that you aspire to reach in your lifetime *sip tea*

March 24, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  51. alexis

team brezzy allday?????????
    no matter what happen we got your back chris

March 24, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Poker Face

@ alexis

Of course you do and its because you are a classless idiot.

March 24, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  52. Guin

So, all of you people defending him yesterday because there was no "proof" that he had acted like a spoiled child, can we laugh at him now? Is that OK with you? Because Heaven forbid a violent jerk get his poor little feelings hurt.

March 24, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  53. The Madd Crapper

I would like to fill his little thug hat full of my own doo doo then smash it down on his head.

March 24, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  54. Fabian

His behaviour is definitely inappropriate, especially after that anger management therapy. Of course there's some understanding because he still gets asked questions about that incident and that must be annoying. If he continues to behave like that as a celebrity, some time in jail might be a solution for him. Concerning his career I think there's nothing you can do about that anymore.

March 24, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
    • the_truth

his record sales are actually doing good...you should research his numbers

March 24, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fabian

Of course they are, at the moment, but if he continues to behave like that, they will go down. Sorry for that misunderstanding.

March 28, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Head Diva In Charge

My take on this is he gets mad when he realizes how much of a D-Bag he is going to look like on national t.v.

March 24, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  56. Whitney Houston

No wunduh I cantz git no crack. Dat boy b smokin is awl.

March 24, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Arizona

Stop it. You're a wannabe with all your dialect and jive talk. He is a jerk, but I have never heard him put on the talk like that. He is an out of control brat of a person who deserves to be sued by ABC for the damage done to the studio. REALLY a troubled soul. Whitney would never spread it on that thick! Trust that!

March 24, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Chris Brown

It b ok abuhzona. Day awl b sayn i rong hib wit duh bim tims so crumfusion ub yebbersay it b awl goot. PIECE!

March 24, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  57. Paco

He is just behaving like the inner city "thug" he is.

March 24, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
    • MIss Laddy

Chris Brown is from Tappahanock, Va! Its filled with "rednecks" and is country as HELL!!!!! So shut up about things you dont know about!!!

March 24, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Oh, Please! Like you rednecks and suburbanites are the bane of "law abiding citizens." LOL! How many meth heads live in your community?

March 24, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • the_truth

@miss laddy thank you for setting this god-fearing human straight...chris brown lived nowhere near a "inner-city"...this guy must be caucasian who has a closed mind to different cultures smh

March 24, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Diddy

Your a idoit as well! What do you knw about the inner city?

March 24, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • the_truth

i'm sorry @diddy who are you referring to? i hope not me because i would hate to call you out that your calling somebody a name that you can't even spell correctly...a idiot calling someone a idiot...smh *shrugs and sips tea*

March 24, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • G6T

Haters, keep on hating.......the guy is making papers...

March 30, 2011 at 4:50 am | Report abuse |
  58. Chris Brown will be goin to jail soon

More apologys from this no talent bum. I cant wait for him to be tossed in prison where he belongs or get shot up in a drive by. He is a worthless POS with anger issues and destined for some hard jail time.

March 24, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
    • that's pathetic

He may be a hostile nut case but if you're wishing death on a person... well what goes around comes around.

March 24, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Chris Brown will be goin to jail soon

You are pathetic and a terrible reader. I never wished death on anyone.

March 24, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Carlene

Ouch dude, sounds like you have anger issues, except no one knows you or care until you kill someone. Chillax dude.

March 24, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • JustMyThoughts

I do not wish death on Chris Brown or anyone else for that matter. But I do wish the guy would go away. If he doesn't like being asked about the incident involving his ex-girlfriend, where he beat her to a pulp, then he shouldn't appear on talk shows and agree to be interviewed. As for GMA inviting him back to "clear the air", this is more than he truly deserves. His actions should have consequences. If it was anyone else who trashed a dressing room, they would be charged and jailed. A note to Chris Brown: get the help you need and stop acting like a spoiled little brat.

March 24, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jagazz

Throw the bum in da clinck

March 24, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • the_truth

its amazing how people can say that chris brown has no talent...he is a one of a kind dancer, he is not the best singer but the boy can sing, and he is also a talented actor...i agree that he does have anger issues but he doesn't deserve to die due to that...you sound like you have anger issues also YOU MURDERER 0_o *sips tea*

March 24, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  59. mgc florida

wow, in 2011 you make a comment like this, ignorance is alive and well.

March 24, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  60. Arizona

It's 2011. OMG!

March 24, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  61. Numnutz

Chris Brown can be my baby mama anytime.

March 24, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  62. cacmacac

your name says everything about you.

March 27, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |