Get ready for 'Idol's' Top 11
March 23rd, 2011

Get ready for 'Idol's' Top 11

'Idol' contestant Casey Abrams may not be in the photo above, but as far as we know, he'll be performing Wednesday night along with the rest of the Top 11.

Join me tonight as I live blog the remaining 11 contestants, who will be battling it out to make it on to that "American Idol" tour bus. Only the Top 10 will be hitting the road this summer, and tonight's performances will be make-or-break.

The group will be tackling the tunes of Motown, and I'm anxious to see how our country boy, Scotty, is going to spin his song.

Who are you looking forward to seeing perform?

1. kerry

I think Pia should sing an up tempo Anita Baker song!!!!!!

March 30, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. judith

Dammmmmmmmmm i agree with alex , i love jacob lusk that guy has something original and strong we are sad that luther passed away but we are blessed somebody like jacob is still alive. Should he not win this well i will have to say it again tha "life is unfair"

March 28, 2011 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
  3. Alex

All of you are leaving off STRONG contendors here,, Gee umm JACOB LUSK? Dude is so far advanced of everyone else, as soon as he learns to contain it all a little more, it could be over. Lauren Alaina is my favorite girl. Her voice is soo rich! That performance tonight had me "hanging on" to every word. Durbin is great I agree...he'll go very far. I just don't get why people hate on Paul so much. Stage presence perhaps? I like his voice a lot...it's different. And Heidi Ho you Ho...are you blind? Naima is gorgeous. Step out of your shell.

March 23, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Bustin Jeiber

Yawn. They all wish they could be me! Not happening!

March 23, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Pedals

Can't get enough of James Durban's voice, moves and style. Hope he wins.

March 23, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  6. heidi ho

@Stephanie-I agree with you about James. He is an excellent head bangerand who better to judge him than Steven Tyler? I really love him and I hope he wins too. Ive voted for him since the very begining. Really hope Naima gets the boot. I cant stand the sight of her.

March 23, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  7. emily

This season we have really good singers, kind of difficult to pick one.
    I have to say I will keep voting to Thia, because I love her voice and I want to see more of her.
    Just Haley and Naima are way far from the top group.

March 23, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  8. matthewbrad

this is sooo pretty! (would love to use "hot" but i think she's too young for that...lol). love you thia. motown week has yet to start, but you've my votes already. kill them with your vocals!

March 23, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  9. stephanie

I think james durbin is awesome! I would like to see him win this thing

March 23, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |