LeAnn Rimes has united front with fiancé's ex-wife
March 21st, 2011

LeAnn Rimes has united front with fiancé's ex-wife

After defending her suddenly slimmer figure, LeAnn Rimes is now fighting back against rumors that she created a second Twitter account to bash fiancé Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville.

"As a collective unit, Brandi and I would like all negativity to cease toward one another," Rimes tweeted on March 20. "We have communicated and have a direct understanding that we are ONLY ourselves on Twitter and have no other accounts that try to destroy one another. Please for our families' sake stop the hate now and let us live OUR lives. We don't need opinions or outside help in order for that to happen. Thanks, LeAnn and Brandi. "

Cibrian and Glanville have two sons together, and were still married when he allegedly began having an affair with Rimes on the set of their 2008 Lifetime movie "Northern Lights." At the time, Rimes was wed to Dean Sheremet.

Though she was accused of being a homewrecker at the time, Rimes — who got engaged last December  — has since said, "That's just not me… What happened is not who I am, period."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. Moon Pearl

LeAnn isn't fooling anyone. She is insecure and if she's present all the time, why what trouble could he get into with his ex...right? WRONG!....He's going to get tired of it, and the ex will get him back. Why? Because you went about it the wrong way LeAnn. By then, your ex will have moved on too and you will be left with no one. Have a nice life LeAnn.

April 19, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Kelly

What happened to people falling in love with a PERSON – not their looks?? LeAnn may not be the most gorgeous woman around, but that's not a good reason to bash her. So, they cheated. I'm sure everyone on here knows someone that cheated. The problem is the complete disrespect for marriage that the whole world seems to have.

April 15, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jan

I don't think this marriage will last ..... if he cheated once..... he will do it again. Most snakes don't change their stripes.
    I hope they can be happy together since they are the ones who broke up both of their marriages. What goes around comes around. These two cheaters deserve each other!!

April 14, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Enoch

"That's just not me."

Sure, LeAnn, sure. Keep telling yourself that. When you catch your new husband cheating on you, what will you call his new woman? It probably won't matter because you will have been cheating on him anyway.

April 11, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jeepers

Also, I can only speak for myself here. But I suspect that other people see it like I do. She seems to have no remorse and doesn't seem to realize that she actually did something wrong and hurtful. It doesn't seem to compute. She also has boundaries issues when it comes to another woman's children. They are not hers. They have a mother and it is not her. There's just something off about her.

April 7, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  6. Jeepers

"What happened is not who I am, period?" Um. Who was it then?

April 7, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  7. John

Can any of you imagine how you would feel if you made a mistake in your personal life - where it only affected a small band of people - and it was posted online for months and months after the fact, and trolls like each of you left awful comment after awful comment? How would that make you feel? Think of one stupid thing you've done, then imagine all of this. You would not like it, would you?

April 5, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Enoch

You need to do better than that. You need to post a screaming crying rant about having people leave LeAnn alone. That is the only way she will notice you.

April 11, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  8. John

Sad that cnn writes an article about a celebrity whose main plea is that people stop spouting their ugly and mean comments about her very personal business, then offers it up for discussion here on the Marquee Blog. And, naturally, all the worms come out to offer their unsolicited, vile opinions (she's fat, she's skinny, she's ugly, she's terrible, she's evil)– about a person they've never even met. All your troll-moms must be so proud.

April 5, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Jean

Dear LeAnne:

I would disagree. You, all three, seem to need some help.

With DUIs, with serial marrying, with morals and with non-stop attention-seeking behavior. Please don't any of you procreate anymore....

April 1, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Henry

she has a wierd skull shape can imagine how her skeleton looks like!

March 27, 2011 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  11. aah5150

Reading the comments i guess it is more important to be pretty on the outside than the inside. Does it really matter as long as everybody is happy & if the the marriage was so great why did it get broken....everyone needs to get a life.

March 26, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Nielsen

Poor naive LeAnne........she can't accept that her man cheated with her while in a relationship and is capable of doing the same to her. It's a matter of time that her money will become his and he will eventually leave her. The fact she is still talking about it shows she will eventually drive him away and we will all hear about it, but have very little sympathy. Looks will have nothing to do with it. It's character (integrity) and Eddie and LeAnne have shown very little of it.

March 24, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sonya

I am tired of all the comments about 'LeAnn's Affair with Eddie' when Eddie was having an affair as well (with her). He should be in the head lines saying "Eddies Affair With LeAnn.......". There should be equal blame here! I believe the headlines are biased and that just because she is more famous than he, doesn't mean she should take all the blame.

March 22, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  14. Lorin

I don't think LeAnn Rimes is ugly, I think she's too skinny! I also lost a lot of respect for her after this whole affair. But it seems all 3 of them have moved on so why shouldn't we?

March 22, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  15. Rene

What happened is not who you are? LOL! Then who the hell participated in the affair? Your stand in?

March 22, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  16. Michele

Alright.. people no one in this world is perfect. who are we to judge one another. only God judges us....I just came across this blog. I think Leann Times Is Beautiful......I don't know these other people involved. leave them all alone. I love Ms. Rimes music I sing it all the time....move on Life is way too short... life is what we make it... Michele (Nevada)

March 22, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  17. Derek

She's a one hit wonder and he's a second rate actor who has NEVER had a hit in anything I've ever seen him in, WHO CARES about these two?

They will be in divorce court in a year or two after he has another affair anyway!

March 22, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • D

You must not listen to the radio. She isn't a one hit wonder-she still is releasing new albums

March 23, 2011 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  18. Coco

Oh boy this girl should stop commenting on her relationship and private life with E.C, It's such old news 3 years on and they are still hung on it.... it's over they have all moved on. It would be great if people could mind they're own business and not pay too much attention to these celebs.....Also some commented on her looks, since when does it matters when you're in love...!? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...!

March 22, 2011 at 4:51 am | Report abuse |
  19. D

It does appear to be she has a guilty conscience-the situation is fishy anywho. I kinda lost respect for her after hearing about that...

March 22, 2011 at 2:48 am | Report abuse |
  20. devinjgray

Not judging the affair- who am I to judge? But I don't get her explanation. "What happened is not who I am". What does that mean? Sounds like a guilty conscience making excuses for itself...

March 22, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Tanya

I say if it happened and you are the cause, than you do have an underlining of "homewrecker" even if you don't want to admit it. sorry :)

March 24, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesse

Hilarious: You preface your backhanded judgement with a "Not judging the affair..." then follow it with a passive-aggressive judgement of the affair. Why are you even doing here commenting (asking a leading question) if you're not judging? Of course your judging!

April 5, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  21. D

I think she's really pretty

March 21, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Not A Fan

No LeeAnne isnt pretty at all. But that doesnt seem to matter to him, now does it? Shes got the man, their happy, so leave them alone. Whats with people having to know every minute detail of celebrities lives? Jeesh! Live and let live.

March 21, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Steadman1977

what a dog L.R is not a pretty girl..Cibrians ex is way better off without him!

March 21, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  24. LEE

The ex is prettier, LeAnn just has more money and he is a pig.

March 21, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Your Conscience

And Lee is perfect, worthy of sitting in judgment of complete strangers.

April 5, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • cynthia

You are absolutely right! I applaud the ex for her dignity in all this. Leann is a husband stealer and a home wrecker. And he is a pig. As far as I am concerned they deserve each other. I seriously doubt they will get married and even if they do, who would attend? It's a tainted marriage from the start. The children are not Leann's and she should leave them alone. They have a mother and it's NOT her. Leann Rimes is creepy.

April 11, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |