'Jersey Shore' is done... yet again
March 18th, 2011

'Jersey Shore' is done... yet again

Did anyone else have the urge to punch The Situation through the TV last night?

Not only has Sitch turned into a pathetic jerk since he stopped getting laid last season, he also proved he’s completely useless beyond the realm of unintentional comedy, like when he crashed and burned on the Roast of Donald Trump.

Too harsh? Sammi probably wouldn’t think so, but I’ll get back to that later.

As long as we’re on the topic of undateable men…

Vinny takes Snooks out for burgers and beer-battered onion rings, only to tell her about how cool his latest conquest was. When Snooki suggests that his chick was actually a grenade, most likely out of jealousy, Vin explains that you’re not always going to get a dime in Seaside. Pennies and nickels, however, are not in short supply.

The next day at the Shore Store, Pauly and the boys convince Vin that his exterior should match his inner gangster. Their boss Danny, whose brief appearances on the show are always entertaining, helps him achieve his new look by piercing his ears. I’m guessing you don’t need a permit to carry a piercing gun?

And, though I’m certain he wasn’t thinking of the cougar community when he opted for some new bling, Vin’s earrings work wonders with the older ladies at the club. In addition to finding two chicks at the club, Pauly and Vinny come face-to-face with the infamous Danielle.

“Do you want to get beat up by an Israeli chick?” she asks. “Want me to punch you?”

Now, I’ve never been to the Jersey shore so this might be way off base, but, is there any situation in which someone might answer yes to the aforementioned questions?

Upon returning home, and awkwardly asking the random girls they brought home to leave, Vin goes crazy - first making Snooki feel like a second-class smush, and then engaging in a freestyle battle with Sammi (and winning).

The next day, while Sam and Ron are at the eye doctor, Ron’s mother drunk dials the house looking to vent about her son’s relationship. Mike is secretly happy to oblige, and fills her in on all the dirty details - sneaky text messages and all. (I understand why Sam got upset, but, then again, the entire world was going to find out when the episode premiered anyway. And on the bright side, Ron’s mom probably wasn’t going to remember that conversation anyway.)

The rest of the episode might have been entertaining, but about 15 seconds into the scream-fest that took place outside the house, I kind of tuned out.

This is what I gathered through my pounding headache:

The Situation is manipulative and doesn’t want anyone to be happy as long as he’s miserable and lonely.

Sam is the “worst argument person ever.” Thanks for that one, Sitch.

Vin doesn’t think he could ever trust a girl who so much as texted another guy, "what the weather was like?" (What if he’s a meteorologist, Vin? Does that change things?)

Sammi is done… again. Although I do give her props for acknowledging that it’s the 40 millionth time she’s uttered those meaningful words.

Sitch calls Arvin to set the record straight, only to find out that he and Sam have previously made out.

My take: Sam was technically single when she reached out to Arvin, therefore, she’s not technically in the wrong. Ron, however, has no leg to stand on considering what he did behind Sam’s back in Miami, and then to her face in Seaside.

In conclusion: I hope they both miss the flight to Italy, because if I have to deal with their drama for another season, I'm done. And I'm only going to say it once.

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • television • TV recaps

1. ohiojim

I heard Pauly was kissin on Deena in the new season. YUCK!!! Pauly, quit hittin on the grenades and find a cool dude!! Just not Sitch, youll get VD

July 28, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Judy W

They aim to create a lot of drama over nothing. Although personally, Snooki is hotter than the grenade Vinny brought back :) She always looks cute, especially wearing those zebra sunglasses she sports so well. I suggest the rest of the cast members wear those to cry behind

June 15, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Superhiro

That's what I was saying D. If she just said, "yea I invited this dude here cuz I'm not with Ron" then there wouldn't be an issue, but she had to lie about it. Also, LOL @ the lame impersonation of me. Next time try not to do it right after my actual post so it looks at least slightly credible.

March 22, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Real D

Ok yeah I didn't understand her reasoning, I think Sam is just really dumb...oh and I have my username different because there was another post on here that I didn't write but put under mine D. I don't understand some women and why they act the way they do. sorry misunderstood.

March 22, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Vinny Testosterone

yo millie vanillie. your name says it all! you're a fraud! too bad about the rash around your mouth. doctor says it's jock itch!

March 21, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jade

Yo Vinny Doooouce F ag I bet you walk around with fat chicks like Snookie but when u go home your boyfreind comes out of the closet.

March 21, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Vinny Testosterone

Vinny T is a real man from NYC! not some g@y poser from Jersey! Yo, go to the shore and keep on walking!

March 21, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • millie vanilly

YO Vinny f~Ags- if u were such a real man u would not have to post it on a jersey shore blog in regard to your hom~o buddy sitch

March 21, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Superhiro

@ D Who cares, that was before he knew she was being shady. I mean let's not act like Sammi didn't do anything wrong here. Also who cares what half the nation thinks? More than half this nation are morons to begin with. Also, I realize she was single at the time, but if she thought that was ok, then why did she lie about it when she got caught?

March 21, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Superhiro

@ D, I admit im biased because im a F ag myself and we stick together. I saw the way this ronnie ripped up her cloths and knocked her around a bit but that is ok with me cause IM not into chicks. The fact she split and met a new guy and did not report it to that creep is so wrong cause Ronny owns sam and he needs to monitor her movements. Now if I were straight myself I may think like the ohter half of the nation.

March 21, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Real "D"

That's a good point-I'm not sure why she did that because she really wasn't in the wrong. I think she didn't want to admit they made out while they weren't together because she knew it would upset Ron either way, but it still does confuse me why she didn't just say 'yeah we made out but I was single.'

March 22, 2011 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
  7. Superhiro

Well yea obviously, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have said anything. The other guy literally walked up to him and asked where Sammi was. If he kept it to himself he would've been being a dbag to Ron.

March 21, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Superhiro

I don't really think Sitch did anything wrong there. I mean the guy literally walked up and told him about Sammi.

March 21, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Danny bonaduce

come on hiro the sitch is a drama queen cause he is jealous of Sammy. not to mention he has spread STD's...

March 21, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Real "D"

Yeah but he also brought it up a week later after it was buried between Sam and Ron-he was stiring crap up when he brought it up later on.

March 22, 2011 at 2:42 am | Report abuse |
  9. Vinny Testosterone

Yo Mr. Bone-a-deuce! Heard you like 2 twinks at the same time! Ride the pink pony while playing the skin flute!

March 21, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • the real jade

Yo Vinny bologne smuggler- your the only dude to stick up for the sitch. birds of a feather flock together. .. do you moon walk too?

March 21, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

super– the facts are a week before he was sams best friend. then drama arises and sitch is like an old lady always causing trouble like a gossip monger. the word is two faced. not to mention half the nation thinks he is a g ay cause of his actions and eye brows. and bottom line is ron does not own that chick. she was single and it is ok if the greaseball does it, but the midget gets all jealous.. ron belongs in the circus.

March 21, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Vinny Testosterone

Youse is all just jealous of Sitch cause he got famous through no talent or skill of his own. Pure freakin' luck. Badaiboom, bada-&ing.

March 21, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • danny bonaduce

Yo Vinny greaseball. Michael jackson got famous too and rich, but he liked little boys. sitch is into dudes and the evidence he does his eyebrows every day and put the midget ronny into the proctogist.. who cares if he made it he is still a mo

March 21, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Smore

Girl- you took the words right out of my mouth! WELL DONE!

March 21, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  12. Mimi Jones

To Me jersey shore is just mostly about ronnie and sammie because they are always arguing bout stupid stuff in every episode.... they just need to break up.

March 21, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  13. Teddy the Wonder Lizard

Then you must be a FAT loser 'cause you made your name plural!

March 21, 2011 at 6:08 am | Report abuse |
  14. losers

Most of you on this blog are idiots. I think its just one lame a$$h 0le going under different names n writing comments so he is typically having a conversation with himself n thats just messed up bc that just makes him a sick loser.

March 21, 2011 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
    • losers

I keep changing my name on the blog cuz im a looser and i hate myself i have nothin better to do than type stupid sh! t bc im a sick looooser....and i faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt alot

March 21, 2011 at 6:22 am | Report abuse |
    • lance romance

hey just cause your a dick smoker and u see the viewers on this show are anti ho~mo u should not take your frustration out on others.

March 21, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  15. D

wOw

March 21, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  16. millie vanilly

We hads to lip sync cause we tooks 3 footers up our p00pers and denz wez couldn't singz orz talks normal anymorez.

March 20, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • karl Goldstein-

hey can't we just all get along.. G~ay is in. Mtv said so. look at that freak sitch or his honey greaseball Ronnie. I feel sorry for that proctogist.. think of the STD's growing in their after situation had a situation in the midgets bung hole.

March 20, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ricky Martin

I'm pretty sick of these children picking on situation. so the guy likes to have his eye brows done daily. So do I. and Im a hero. Sitch hang in there. look at what they write about me !Top Storie some day will read the Sitch comes out. I hope it is on gay parade day !!

Ricky Martin: Coming Out Was Intense

March 20, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  17. millie vanilly

I love to grab the phat package of wiggers and slide it in! I take a dong deeper than any other white rapper with skeels! Let me ram thy poop shoot!!

March 20, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  18. YOUBRO

I also look forward to taking a large meat stick in my poop hole! I love to take it in da rear. Give me your spoo and I will use it as lube! I love http://www.manboylove.com!!

March 20, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • millie vanilly

situtation is a wigger. .that is a white n~igger who is bi.

March 20, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  19. The Situation

Yo Bill & Ted you is real hot meat smokers and the only thing yous gots that's sticky is da load I shot in both of your bungholes. Bill & Ted queefers for da sitch.

March 20, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Bill & Ted

Dude! Situation, you need to change your name to Imitation 'cause you ain't a real man. Anyone who treats women the way you do deserves what you get. Of course the females you go after are not anywhere close to being called ladies... the real hot smokin' babes are with us 'cause we got the sticky bud!

March 20, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  21. YOUBRO

OH AND YES THE JERSEY SHORE AND ITS RESIDENTS ARE GAY

March 20, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  22. YOUBRO

I DIDNT READ THIS STORY AND I DONT WATCH THE SHOW BECAUSE IM NOT A USELESS IDIOT LIKE THE PEOPLE ON THIS SHOW. I MEAN COME ON AMERICA THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT. ID RATHER WATCH TO RATS FIGHT THAN WATCH THESE MORONS. AND WHOEVER WATCHES THIS THEMSELVES THAT SHOWS A LOT.

March 20, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  23. The Real Situation

Yo you little monkey mo's posting this horrible stuff on heres, come to the shores you little bitches and I'll show you whose not gay you queefers. Get a life you loser punk bitches!! Yo shout out to my fans, peace out.

March 20, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Al

College educated, let alone educated individuals period, don't put themselves in situations to even be on such a show.

Life is not all about dancing to horrible music, blacking out, and collecting various venereal diseases.

March 20, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • T-Rex

Al in america there is bias against gays and greasy italian midgets and fat chicks and this program lets them shine. by the way call my phone service. it is only one dollar a minute and if you mention situation you get a discount. 1-800-curious Karl called and he is getting over his sitch withdraw.

March 20, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Real Situation

Yo I had you going there for a minute. 1 – 800 – curious sales sky rocketed since the dick smokers found out I was on board. Thanks. and I am a stand up guy I paid for my bung buddy midget grease ball ronny's proctolgist visits. hey i caused the bleeding. if u play u pay !! that is how us dego freaks fly.

March 20, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Karl Goldstein-

why is everyone picking on me. so I like Italian dudes with big muscles.. IN America it is ok to be G~ay. I only wish I could have situation jr. that would be my dream.. Maybe we could adopt a little black baby the way Bruno did in his movie. You say Ho~mo is in. Just ask T-Rex.. give him a call at 1-800 – curious and see for yourself.

March 20, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Fan89

I like all of da dudes on the show. I really like it when they wear tight jeans and it makes me really hard. Its soo hot! I love DONGs!!

March 20, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  27. karl Goldstein-

I come from Killington Vermont before U moved to jersey, and the fact I came out of the closet is a blessing in disguise.. If I were a woman Id be pregnant with the situation's baby... Now like Ronny Im off to the proctogist.. Does anyone have Mike's number. u can reach me in the white pages under Voorhees NJ... I miss my italian stalian and his tiny sitch jr.

March 20, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Jade

Its all good Michelle. I don't mean to be a brutal lil bi-atch. I really just want to meet your sloppy, hairy meat-pie! Let's make up and make out. Your mini-stash doesn't scare me. I like hairy women. As long as you bathe and keep it clean, we can bang the night away!!

March 20, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Karl

Apparently all of u haters be rippin on me. Whaz up with dat? Just cuz I like big ol jig-a-boo dongs don't mean I aint normal....c'mon. Be a lova not a hater! U need to join me in da bedroom.

March 20, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Jim Dandy

Any single chubby dudes out there that wanna hook up and swap sum spoo? I love to get all lubed up and take it right in da chute! I just have to find the right chubby dude with a dong bigger than 3 inches. Extenze does work....party down!!

March 20, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Karl Goldstein

Sitch I'm so mad at you for not usin a rubber when you pounded my p00per, nows I gots 12 different std's.

March 20, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Nicole and Larry

You two should go ahead and just hook up. Nicole, although you are bi- I know you like to explore....the pooper. Time to dig for gold with good ol' Larry. He gets your motor runnin' and if u two end up poppin' out kids let's hope they don't end up being as chubby and fugly as u two. Nicole has the flappy, saggy jugs and Larry be rocking the man-boobs. Good luck u two!! Let us know how things work out!

March 20, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Michelle

Hey Jade!! Just cuz I am a chubby lezbo, don't accuse me of being angry! I love to pound on those butch dykos! I love the strap on disco sticks too! If u wanna hook up, you can chomp my hairy clam!!

March 20, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Hey Sitch

U iz as fruity as the rest of those pasta eatin' cheeze-dix. Go ahead and keep on spreading the love and da syphyllis. U iz one big o fairy! Keep on chuggin those dongs!

March 20, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Karl Goldstein

Pillow biter! What a fruit. Time to join your friend Ben.....Ben Dover. Keep on takin it in da pooper.

March 20, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Sitch

Here's my number anal buds, 1-but-tpir-ate call soon I needs my p00p fix.

March 20, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Karl Goldstein- Linkedin

Linkedin brought this hunk of a real man into my life. IM searching the web for Mike the Situation's phone number but I'm having no luck. The stud gave me a fake number and I think he gave me something else. Does anyone know Sitch's personal number.. IM in NJ and I will be back at the jersey shore next summer searching for my stud muffin. Maybe the real T-Rex and share the wealth.

March 20, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Karl GoldStein

On Linkedin I met the Situation in Voorhees NJ, and I fell in love with him at the Jersey shore.. I caught something from Mike and it would not be so bad but he gave me a fake phone number. I think CNN for helping me locate my special friend. If anyone has the Situations phone number could you please send it to me..

March 20, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  39. larry sands

sorry I can never be with you Nichole, I'm tooty fruity for Italian pooty booty. I just got done butt humping my male Italian neighbor....o0o0ohhh it was so finger lickin good, I think Italian anal pork is great, I like the smell of pork all over me. Jersey Shore is the best show on TV.

March 20, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater

No, you go kill yourself jackh0le because you are a hateful person and your mommy didn't seem to have teach you better. You look so stupid coming on here to tell people that watchs the show to die or kill themselves. Your true feelings of your heart shows with your stupid comment and that I think is worse than the idiots on JS, so your kind is really at the bottom of the barrel.

March 20, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Oback Barama

Even the Situation would be a better President than me!

March 20, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Jim Dandy

anyone who actually cares about these people or this show... please kill yourself know. it's for the good of the gene pool.

March 20, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Michelle

People that watch this show must be so dumb!!! The show and the people on it are Worthless to society. and the fact that it is a popular show and these ignorant people are considered "famous" is ridiculous. Why is the stupidity and lack of any kind of morals glorified like this today. It's not like I'm old. I'm in my early 30's and I think it's so sad that TRASH like this is popular.

March 20, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Jade

Michelle- you seem to hold alot of anger inside. I suggest a s~ex toy which is big and black to take away those blues. this is mindless entertainment with some really greasy italians.

March 20, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Lessons

This show can be used to teach your teenagers what NOT to do and the kind of people to stay away from.

March 20, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • karl gold -stein

this show can let u see ho~mo's like the sitch or the greaseball midget ronnie can get their 5 minlutes of fame... and a few STD's

March 20, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  45. Fan89

Funny, when Arvin said they "made out", he didn't say when. Maybe it was before the "Jersey Shore"???? And Ron.....typical guy – wants to do "him" and keep her as his "pet".

March 20, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  46. Mike Masters

More cow bell!

March 20, 2011 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  47. Death

Wow you are really the man. With all the death and destruction going on in the world as I type this note, you wish death upon people just because they watch a tv show you don't like or agree with. Your comment shows what kind of person you really are. You are the same filth you labeled people because hate and wishing death on people is also filth. Hate much? @Larry..lol..the b**ch thought she was funny but just brought herself down to the Jersey Shore level. I bet she spread for a different man every night too.

March 20, 2011 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  48. Snooki

Q: whats green, giggles and slides up and down on batmans pole?
    A: The Riddler

March 20, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Batman

hey big boy...ive been lookin for you...C umover here and sit on daddys lap...yeah

March 22, 2011 at 3:06 am | Report abuse |
  49. Nichole Orozco

Larry Sands your just a dickless fag who wish he had this fine Italian babe riding your teeny tiny boy child shriveled up twig.

March 20, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
    • larry sands

u see your just another low class italian chick. go back and read your own words.. your a dirty girl.

March 20, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  50. The Riddler

Q: What's the difference between Snooki and a pig? A: pigs don't have eyeshadow and zits!

March 20, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  51. The Riddler

Pablo: bite me!

March 19, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • larry sands

NIchole I bet you are dirty in the bedroom.. it runs in the italian culture.. I think the word is pig..

March 19, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Pablo

I hope all you absolute tools who watch this show DIE. This is really what entertains you people? Watching absolute filth be filth? No wonder this country is going to hell, it's filled with mindless puppets who dance on the strings of what corporate America TELLS you that you should like. Die please.

March 19, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • nichole orozco

I'm not saying Die to anyone, but everything else i agree with, this show is trash. and not at all worth watching. Also i am a Italian women and i'm not ugly or nasty, or orange, my self or my mother is not fat. go look at REAL Italians and make a judgment the trash on this show arn't even Italian!

March 19, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rhino_32

LMAO u "hope all absolute tools who watch this show DIE" and yet ur taking ur sweet time to post a dumb a$$ comment on this page! LOL ur sooooo stupid its funny!! Out of all the comments on here i must say urs is the best just becuz u hate it sooo much yet ur commenting on something u supposedly dislike! LMAO great job dumba$$

March 20, 2011 at 3:40 am | Report abuse |
  53. I'm a MO..

If the Sitch is a mo, I'm going back to bangin' chicks. We don't need nor want, this tiny d*cked idiot on our team. I always enjoyed eating fish anyway.

March 19, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Bill & Ted

Dude, these are the most heinously unattractive, terminally self-centered, morally bankrupt meat puppets we have ever had the gnarly misfortune to observe.

March 19, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Meg Woww

I don't think I can do math anymore...that is just how stupid I feel after watching the show Thursday. WOW!

March 19, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  56. sunless

go to that http://www.SUPERSONIC.US.COM

March 19, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  57. millie vanilly

ya 20 dollars for getting a face shot from a dude!

March 19, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  58. jabba the hut

Ya I heard Ronnies mom banged a midget.. thus her midget grease ball son.. situation is looking more and more freaky day by day... it is hard for him to pretend he is into chicks.. and that ump loom pa deeann .. needs to go.. get us a hotty.

March 19, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  59. Bill & Ted

funk: that shower' gonna be like acid rain, dude! There's skunk, then there' s SK@NK!

March 19, 2011 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  60. hunter

I bet ronnie's mom is hot..tee hee

March 19, 2011 at 3:27 am | Report abuse |
    • larry the loser

did u ever see an italian mom... yet drunk.. picture snookie with an extra hundred pounds.. u make a nice couple .

March 19, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  61. D

Ewww

March 19, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  62. D

Eewww

March 19, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  63. funk

J-woww is hot and she can pee all over me anytime. Golden shower baby!

March 19, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  64. Lace

@ Danny, I agree with you with the girls. Sammy looks like she is 50, Snookie..well don't even have the words for that one and the other little fat midget, Jwoww..(whom I do like) but please stop peeing all over the place. I just don't get these girls and W . T. f was up with drunken Ron's mom on the phone..lol. Ladies please take the money you get from this show and buy some class.

March 19, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  65. D

My thoughts exactly lace

March 19, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  66. Sitch

STD? that's my name, Situational Tranny Dude.
    Anyone know if Justin Beiber returned my booty call?

March 19, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  67. Lace

@ D, I agree with your comment. On another note, the Vinny and the guys on the show thinks that girls can't be friends with guys...well that's just stupid. Speaking from MY EXPERIENCE (Not everyone will agree with me on this, so don't be jumping down my throat). I have more male friends than women which I rather, and, it's "just friends" nothing else. Unlike women, men are so much cooler, drama free, not out to cut your throat or to backstab you. Men don't talk non stop, nag or b***h about every little thing, etc, etc. Men friends protects and have your back while women friends are deceitful, quick to tear you down and rip you apart. Well you get my point. Yes men makes better friends. Have a great weekend everyone :)

March 19, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  68. Karl Goldstein- Killington Vermont

Can someone get me Mike the situations phone number cause he gave me V D last summer at the jersey shore and gave me a fake number.

March 18, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Danny bonaduce

The chicks on this show are really getting nasty. I agree Sitch is a mo, but I have a message to the bros who watch the
    h-o's on this show. If you were in that nasty house and you sniffed all the chicks panties im sure you would throw up. J-wow probably has something growing in there and the new chich and snookie most likely have some sort of stink.. but Sam.. now that is another story.. if it smells like fish eat it.. no wonder she kiss's the new dude. it was funny watching the midget get all crazy.... it is from the roids...

March 18, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  70. T-Rex

Being a ga~y man myself I can spot a fellow ho~mo with my eyes closed. YOu see how Mike the h~ moituation has his eye brows done daily, and he pretends he digs woman to hide his ho~mo tendancies and of course his m~ idget friend Ronnie had to visit the proctogist after mike was sleeping in the next room. I read on line sitch has a hard core S~ TD to boot and that is why he did not have s~ex in the last scene. no tot mention it will come out soon he only digs dudes.

March 18, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Bill & Ted

The only benefit this show has is to prove to the audience that there are people on this planet dumber than they are.

March 18, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Mike Masters

More cow bell!!

March 18, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  73. D

Sitch had no business talking about someone else's relationship. He tried manipulating Ron into hating Sammy and putting false ideas in Ron's head. Sammy was single and doesn't make her a bad person for hanging out and making out with a guy when she was single. The sitch is really the 'snitchuation' and Sammy should have put up a better argument to prove that she has done nothing wrong. It is not even close to the BS that Ron pulled in Miami. I don't like Sammy, but I definately think that they bashed her for something she didn't do wrong, and to just take it and think she was wrong? She turned into that pathetic puppy dog Ron owns again...it was so frustrating to watch, and nobody backed her up-all you have to do is state the facts and there isn't anything wrong with what happened.

March 18, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Bill & Ted

Yo ! Situation! I bet you wish you could take a ride in our time machine and undo all your bad cxhoices! Too bad! you're with the foole you have become. The people of the land are having a laugh at your e

xpense.

March 18, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Kate

I can't wait until the idiot "The Situation" wakes up one day and realizes what a moron he looks like for wanting to be known as The Situation. On the other hand, this is Jersey so he'll probably never realize it.

March 18, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Jersey Health Department

WARNING! Do not go near the Situation's "little situation" without rubber gloves and industrial strength disinfectant!

March 18, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • judy

I heard law enforcment was investigating this grease ball for spreading a hard core S T D... google situation and see for yourself.

March 18, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Elvin

As much as "The Situation" is just annoying, I think they'll all be back for the next season. Honestly without drama would we be watching this show? If they were all jolly and happy all the time I doubt the ratings would be so good. I think Sam and Ron need to just call it quits and be done with it. Im sure when she was talking to Arvin she was single so really let it go. They werent single when he was hooking up with girls in Miami. But w.e let it go already. I'd like to see them go there separate ways already.

March 18, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Loka

DOONNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

March 18, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Bubba & Them

This crap happens down here at the trailer park in Alabama all the time! Dump these clowns and send yer film crew down here, boy! Yee-haw!

March 18, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Mac

Can we make sure the entire cast gets on a private plane and that plane has a "malfunction" mid flight and crashes? The earth would be SUCH a better place.

March 18, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Mindy

ha ha sammi.....said there was nothing more to 'Arvin'.....obviously there is, so funny she got caught lying,

March 18, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • jabba the hut

this is evidence how nasty most chicks are. they act all sweet and innocent. they are like dudes... spread the legs for the next dude one day after the last one...

March 18, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Randa

As much as I HATE to say it, Sammi is NOT in the wrong here! AT ALL! Ron is a little PUNK B***H that can't have it both ways!! and Sitch.. He needs his little fairy a$$ beat down!! The sooner he comes out of the closet the better off everyone will be!!

March 18, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Grinch

I agree 100% with these comments about Sammie and Ron. Ron has been playing Sammie from day one and now that they are going home, he finally shows it. I really liked Ron in the beginning cause he quick stole Sammie from Mike, if you guys remember that, but he does not deserve her. Im watching the reunion right now and Ron's face is red the whole show. What a punk A**. i agree too about Mike, he is gonna get his if he doesn't start minding his business. and what about Vinnie acting like that with Snook. He told her he would not bring anyone home that night....another punk A**. shame too, i really liked vinnie. I can't wait to get to the Jersey Shore this year. My fam goes to WildWood though, which is the spitting image of Seaside Heights, but much bigger and no bars on the boards. its more family oriented.

April 2, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • K-Man

Ya you're right, Sammi isn't in the wrong IF her Arvin moment did happen when she was single. But also that would make Ron in the right as well, he was technically single when he made out with all the grenades in Miami. Kinda scandalous that he goes back and gets in bed with Sammi but hey he's a guido, a guy, and he was all sorts of drunk, it's not far from something a lot of guys would've done

August 8, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  83. The Situation

Gee Snooks I sure love that stinky smelly nasty gravy hole of yours...but I'm so gay only a boy man can make me happy, maybe Justin Bieber will call back soon...

March 18, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  84. kirs

I am so done! It's over! ....oh wait, I Iove you again. You're my best friend. ....this time, I'm done. For real. DONE! Never speak to me again.... BUT ...

March 18, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |