Billy Ray Cyrus calls off divorce, makes up with Miley
March 18th, 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus calls off divorce, makes up with Miley

After blaming daughter Miley Cyrus' fame for destroying his family, Billy Ray Cyrus is picking up the pieces. The singer says he is calling off his divorce from wife Tish and trying to keep his clan together.

"I've dropped the divorce," Cyrus, who announced in October that he and wife Tish were splitting after 17 years of marriage, says in an interview on "The View."

"I wanted to put my family back together," he says, adding that they are "communicating with each other" in a way they hadn't before. "Things are really the best they've ever been."

They weren't always that way. In a GQ interview last month, Cyrus claimed daughter Miley's Disney series and subsequent fame had turned her into a wild child and that their relationship had become strained as she continued to make negative headlines in recent months.

"It destroyed my family," he said of the popularity of "Hannah Montana." "I’d take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody OK, safe and sound, and happy and normal, would have been fantastic. Heck, yeah. I’d erase it all in a second if I could.”

But Cyrus is now singing something of a different tune. "I don't think 'Hannah Montana' ruined my family," he says on "The View." "Now fame, fame is a different animal. You've got to be careful with that thing."

It does, however, look like he's  getting his wish of making amends with Miley. "I feel like I got my Miley back in a way," he says. "I feel like we are the daddy and daughter that we were before 'Hannah Montana' happened... We have laughed a lot in the last couple of days."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Miley Cyrus • Music • television

1. Adewunmi Adegbite

I THANK GOD FOR RESTORING YOU GUYS, AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU, JUST TRY AND UNDERSTAND EACH OTHERS WEAKNESSES .

April 11, 2011 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  2. ALEXIS

U THA BAD PARENTS BILLY IT YOU..... BLAME BILLY Who cares Billy. Why is this even being brought up. Billy complains about fame, but at the same time makes appearances on show that are bolstering his fame; what an idiot. This family is ugly inside and out, from the oh so corny AB Heart to Miley's lack of talent and ugly looks. Hey Billy, when you kiss Miley does she complain about the taste of Bret's man pole that you picked up from your interaction with Trish? Do us all a favor; retire and go into seclusion.

March 22, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |

March 23, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  3. brandee

I am a chubby lezbo with pancake b@@bies. Come on all you butch dykos! Let's partee!

March 22, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mark

Shut up Billy. Boo Hoo whiner.

March 22, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Timme62

They got back together because they have younger children at home they can pimp out to Disney.

March 22, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Meh

This is what you get for making country music jerky

March 22, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Leticia

I feel sorry for them.

March 22, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  8. Mia

Awww boo hoo!!!

March 22, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  9. brandee

Wow!!!! you people out there in this world are rude and crude say the stuff yall say about the cyrus family is unbelievable yall are just jealous cause you aint famous get a life find jesus may god be with the cyrus family keep your heads up

March 22, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  10. @N

Im with u dyonn

March 22, 2011 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  11. Jakar'e

I am a nutbar. I just want people to pay attention to me. I need attention. Are you listening to me? Hellllo?? You fricken fools. What the hell are u doing?? If u don't start tuning into my lame rants.....I will mess you up. I iz gonna kick yo butt. C'mon. Let's go. You little fairies!

March 22, 2011 at 3:36 am | Report abuse |
  12. Justice Beaver

Dont blame fame, blame Disney. Every female child star that is a product of Disney ends up as a screw up. For example: Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Vanessa Hudgens, Demi Lovato...any other brain busters?

March 22, 2011 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  13. dyonna

Wow what a happy ending! makes me wanna puke. miley is a dumb bratty teen and needs to get over herself!

March 22, 2011 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  14. Miss Monica

Don't tell my heart, my achey, fakey heart I only use my family to make some ends. And if you tell my miley that I used her for her fame ...she'll sue me and take away my name....wwhhhooooooo aahhhhh whhhhhhooooooo!!!!

March 22, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  15. alba

Im happy for the cyrus family keeping a family together is alot of work big or small and as for those haters u should take a good luck at ur life before u judge anyone else

March 22, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  16. Rene

Im glad that he and his family are trying to mend. Its better to do it before its too late. There are so many young celebs who I can see having these troubles and I hope that their parents see that they need more than criticism for getting better at what they are doing.

March 22, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  17. amy

I thank its great what u are doing and I love your family u are the best billy ray ur fan amy

March 21, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  18. @N

Oh Jackre why do u care if we are childish it was retarted enough for u to even point that out. Maybe u should go to diffrent news sites if u wanna complain.Why did u even comment if u dont like cnn.

March 21, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Superhiro

That lady in the picture is an alien. I'm sure of it.

March 21, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Jakar'e

umm, i honestly dont know why yall are acting soo childish on the internet? like really. thats mad lame to say such ignorant things. when you look over these comments, i hope you come to realize how disrespectful you're being. sn- keep your head up Billy Ray <3

March 21, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Am i qoinq crazy

Haha...Miley Cyrus is an ashame to lil ' kids my lil sister changed because of her my cyrus has turned into a bad influence her acts are horrible and dis respectful to all the adults who thought she was very cute to the lil'kids her songz were amazing my sister is when shorty shorty because she wants to look like mily/hannah well sorry to say but hannah u need to get away from all this embarissing new why isn't emily that played lily like hannah/miley the show didn't change her she changer her self ughh I'm so disqusted miley is a lil player :/

March 21, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Victor

"Billy Ray Cyrus calls off divorce, makes up with Miley"

Shouldn't you make up with your wofe first if you're calling of a divorce?

March 21, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  23. coburn boy

F::::every one keep em close love em and move into the future there is enough to worry over in the near future so stay close

March 21, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Fix in TX

I came back after a friend told me about my spelling and grammatical errors ~ I am sorry I said mow instead of now & I put the word end in twice ~ for all of you who can't spell or think it's cool not to spell correctlly ~ it only shows hows ignogrant you are ~ rear humper ~ I am so afraid of you ~ to the person who called me a redneck hillbilly who needed to go back to the trailer park and the finish my 5th grader education ~ ihaving a masters' degree in neurosurgery and orthopaedics surgery nursing

March 21, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Fix in TX

I came back after a friend told me about my spelling and grammatical errors ~ I am sorry I said mow instead of now and I put the word end in twice ~ for all of you who can't spell or think it's cool not to spell correctlly ~ it only shows hows ignogrant you are ~ rear humper ~ I am so afraid of you ~ to the person who called me a redneck hillbilly who needed to go back to the trailer park and the finish my 5th grader education ~ try having a masters' degree in neurosurgical and orthopaedics surgery

March 21, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  26. bigg mama

I am a big ol fat ho and I am a hairy slob. No dude will ever hook up with me and I think about just eating all the time. How can I hook up with a 350+ lb ugly dude that will ram my tuna?

March 21, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  27. B.

@vegasmama Get a therapist and DO NOT type in all caps. We cannot fix your life and Billy Ray does not read these blogs.

March 21, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  28. B.

CNN moderates this garbage? I can tell...lol.

March 21, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Ashley

Well isn't that a nice Disney-themed happy ending... Everythings working out..? Whenever I hear the name name Cyrus, I think of what could be the worst reality show ever..
    Yeah, worse than Jersey Shore.

March 21, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  30. cnn

miley roll

March 21, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  31. cnn

9680570011

March 21, 2011 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  32. bigg mama

Everyone of you dirty mouth people need to grow up and get a life

March 21, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  33. melanie johnson

Hey sugarbear. I feel for u. I am an overweight(just by 150 lbs) butch feminist that always gets negative stereotypes. Just because I have a hairy lip and pits and don't shave my legs, at least I shower and keep my box clean. I don't appreciate all these biaches or lame jock-types that be poppin off. By the way....my meats be hanging. You wanna hook up and do some butt slammin'??

March 21, 2011 at 1:45 am | Report abuse |
  34. sugarbear

Although I don't judge people, I don't want them to judge me. I want you to know I am a chubby lezbo! Just because I love da hairy butch dykos, it doesn't make me a freak (well, sort of). Anyway, no lipsticks need apply. They probably wouldn't be too hip on my 5'2" frame tipping in at 250+. Let's pop down a few snickers bars and chow down on some box! Strap-ons iz my best friend (next to candy bars)! See ya.

March 21, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  35. .

Do you know the sound that chimpanzees make when they are agitated?
    That's what I hear every time a n!gger rapper is interviewed.

March 21, 2011 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  36. Darrell Barker

Maybe now he can patch things up with those Highway Cleanup Atheists, asking them for forgiveness too?

March 20, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  37. melanie johnson

People ur obsesing about billy rae when its really your life you should be worryin about this stuff happenz every day and yall dont worry about it then just becuz someonez F@M0U$ doesnt mean their different we have alot of more harmfull worrys like keeping earth clean and not polluting it. yes, billy blamed miley but hez man enuf to make things rite with her and tish. :D i appreciate that billy is man enuf to fight his own battles thnx billy all of u spineless people talkin smack about him are probally the freaks dont worry about other peopples life urs should matter most to you do wut rite

March 20, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  38. @Fix in TX

@Fix in TX, your grammar and spelling are straight from the trailer park you came from. Please go back to the 5th grade and finish it.
    You should be at FOX news, after all you are a redneck hillbilly.

March 20, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  39. sugarbear

wow......i think alot of people are very judgemental...look in the mirror and dont throw stones.

March 20, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  40. .

DO YOU KNOW THE SOUND THAT CHIMPANZEES MAKE WHEN THEY ARE AGITATED?
    THAT'S WHAT I HEAR WHEN I LISTEN TO RAP MUSIC.

March 20, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Fix in TX

This is the WORST EDITING OF CNN ~ I READ UNTIL GROSS THEN FORWARDED TO THE END !!! I HOPE TEENS ARE NOT USING CNN FOR A RELIABLE SOURCE OF INFORMATION. HEY CNN ~ WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START SENSORING YOUR POST? WHAT IS AN ACCEPTABLE NORM MOW SINCE CHARLIE CHEEN WENT CRAZY? DISGUSTING! THE END END OF MY READING CNN IT WILL NOW BE FOX

March 20, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  42. .

DID YOU KNOW?
    N!GGERS ARE GOOD AT EATING FRIED CHICKEN AND SMOKING CRACK.

March 20, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  43. cydonia

Stupid hypocrite, he was the 1 who let Miley b a teen star in the first place. It's not her fault she's messed up.

March 20, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  44. miley roll

I'm da flabby, stumpy, stinky, stanky lezbo garden mower of blog land. My snatch smells so bad flys won't even lands on it. Right now I'm finger my bungh0le and thens I licks my finger clean and then does it again.

March 20, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  45. ???

ok Miley roll not funny, about the cancer, the rest of us here don't cross that line...

March 20, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  46. yO mAmA

Billy ray cyrus you are a cool christian dude you should blame your daughter. heck she did drugs and went to a club 4 her 18 b-day party and you didnt even go. all mileys fault not yours

March 20, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  47. miley roll

think miley still tastes like pee?i.m betting more like sushi left out in the sun.

March 20, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  48. larry sands

These posts are so disgusting to read, you people need to goto an anti mo 12 step program for your p00per addictions.

March 20, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  49. simone

I am a putz. I like gaymanlove! Dudes with big ol packages be da bomb! Time to rock da dudes and make them beg for more!! See ya.

March 20, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  50. ab6622

I love dongs! I suk schlongs! I bend over for longs! Its not wrong when their as big as King Kong. I would love to write a song. His balls rattle like Pong! Torch it in honor of Chong! I love dongs!!

March 20, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  51. dez

I wanna take a big load right on my face. It would be sweet if u could insert your chubby right into my pooper!! Let's partee down you fruity freaks!!

March 20, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Crystal

I forgot to mention. I have the phat strap-on disco sticks for u ladies. Let's rock this thang. Any chubby dudes that also wanna take it in da rear, let me know. We can all party down with gay fruits!!

March 20, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Hollywood Reporter

What Celebrity lays a big egg on Jimmy Fallon.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK8unfCCdQQ&w=640&h=390]

March 20, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Roil

I love to take it in da pooper! I bend over for any fruit in my hood! I am a zit faced adult living in da parents basement but there is hope. I wanna move in with a couple pillow biters and get tea bagged daily!!

March 20, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  55. ab6622

I am a gay fruit but also considered bi-! I love to take a schlong right in my pooper. I ride ze disco stick once in a long while, otherwise I am pumpin on hairy butch lezbos!!

March 20, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  56. crystal

I am a chubby lezbo that has no life. I love to get down with butch dykos and we mow the garden daily. No lipsticks need apply. Just fat, fugly, hairy ladies in my bed! See ya!

March 20, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  57. ab6622

This is retarded.. No one cares..i think its dumb that Billy ray is even talking to the media about this. Talk about wanting fame..he's only doing that so people will actually hear of him once more.

March 20, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  58. simone

miley is just doing that stuff cuz her friends are and she dosenwant to be and outcast

March 20, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  59. cherylglassford

Come on guys, the mom had an affair wth that awesome Brett Michaels, the daughters smoking pot, Billys the only one grounded. Fame can destroy you, papparazzi following them everywhere. He wanted what all parents want and thats for their children to suceed. They got promblems like you and me.

March 20, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  60. Name*linda mccoy

Always put GOD in the equation and your family will always be in unity its God's will!

March 20, 2011 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
    • koolaid

Agreed

March 20, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
    • miley roll

Even calculus?

March 20, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • miley roll

linda, you are a jerk. I put God in every answer on my calculus final and FAILED! now I lost my financial aid and have to leave school. I will be flipping burgers @ mickey d's for the rest of my life. thanks to you and god, I have no future. in fact, I will throw myself in front of the next train. thanks again you bag.

March 20, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  61. I beleive

Lmao! Just read all that, can't stop laughing!

March 20, 2011 at 5:36 am | Report abuse |
  62. pennay

Hey love the Cyrus family and I don't think it was fame that tore them apart she's going up and you are a product of your environment.what did he think

March 20, 2011 at 4:27 am | Report abuse |
  63. crystal

All of the comments ive read on here with the exeption of a few r so freaking stupid and totally irrelivant go post it on ur big kid myspace page cause no one reads the blog to read ur beyond moronic input...grow up and lay off the pipe a bit and u might realize how rediculous u seem to everyone else...and if this is all u can do for fun....go get a job and get out of ur moms basement :)

March 20, 2011 at 4:18 am | Report abuse |
    • ab6622

Oooo good one! Your such a hypocrite. You the who's bashing everyone on here. If no one reads "the blog" to hear everyone input then why did you put yours down? Laaame

March 20, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  64. Eric Name*

I am so stupid, I couldn't even figure out how to type my name in. I like dudes and love to get butt slammed. I am one of the biggest fairies around. I gunna lick da pooper and schlob a knob or two.

March 20, 2011 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
  65. Hackers stuff

No comments . I love miley..

March 20, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  66. Roil and Shooo

You both suck. Shooo needs to go away. Tired of the lame schtick every day. What a loser. Roil is a plain ol butt pirate. Both of u need to ram each other till u both find gay hapiness elsewhere and don't come back.

March 20, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  67. koolaid

I thought guys with lots of money could get hott wives..

March 20, 2011 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  68. oh my word!

Some of the posts on here are awful! what are you? a bunch of 15 year old boys with no adult supervision? GROW UP and stop posting trash!!!

March 20, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  69. Zgrim

If you think about it he pimped his own daughter out!

March 20, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  70. Roil

Hey Maury Povich, think we can get together later and toss some salad? I lick your crotch on my TV screen while watchin your show, you get me so hot Maurys. I'm fingerin my bunghole and then suck my finger clean pretending it's yours. oOoh Maury my gavy hole is dripping gavy for you....

March 20, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  71. chris b

Waaa, I just think fame went to his head. How long has it been since he had "fame" "" until Miley started her thing.?? He was pretty much forgot about it seems. Except jokes (achey breaky heart) I thought for awhile he'd make that famous famous again.

March 19, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Roil

I'm bloody gay and loving it!

March 19, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Roil

And I'm bloody Gay.

March 19, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Roil

And I'm Gay

March 19, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Roil

Fame creates bloody monsters out of many who indulge in it. Billy Ray is just a hick who wanted to keep his foot in the spotlight... Living vicariously through young Miley. Now Miley is 18 and doesn't need Daddy. He is a bloody hypocrite.

March 19, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Shoooo

I farted. It stung really bad. It stinks too. Shoooo : )

March 19, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  77. aj

Yo, Archundia, u r far worse than any of us or Miley! How is that for you? nobody is perfect as long as one tell the truth and mend out as best as one possibly can! yes?

March 19, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  78. antonio

I believe I've seen this episode befre.....

March 19, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Archundia

Upps take your most time talking pray ect tam tam wimp.

March 19, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  80. .

I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT A KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CRACK SMOKING, FRIED CHICKEN EATING, BASKETBALL DRIBBLING, TV STEALING, EBONICS SPEAKING, WHITE WOMAN R@PING, BIG NOSE/TINY EAR HAVING, FOOD STAMP SPENDING, PROPERTY VALUE LOWERING, WATERMELON SEED SPITTING, NAPPY HAIR HAVING N!GGER.

March 19, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Bob Barker

My testicles itch

March 19, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  82. doug w

What the hell has Miley really done that was so bad, she is acting like a typical kids her age. She actually has handled all the fame better than most!

March 19, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  83. yer

wow, ive been reading all ur comments. It seems that everyone has a good or bad opinion on everyone but themselves.
    I bet all of u are perfect and never make mistakes, especialy the ones that arent even parents yet.
    Parents smetimes try to do the best for their children and things dnt always go as planned. At least he is manning up and trying to save family. How many of u would fight for ur family? Most likely sme of u would get a divorce just because ur spouse gives a diffrent opinion

March 19, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Another example

This is the ongoing trend...it's really up to Miley on how she wants to play this....Lindsey Lohan or Emma Smith....her choice....but good on Billy Ray to step up

March 19, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  85. chef man

Marriage is a COVENANT set down from God above not a contract and something that you can opt out of like the cloths in your closet that are now out of style. All of us regular people not in the spot like make it work. My parents raised six kids and did for 53 years till my mom died of cancer. It's about time that someone in the public eye did it right and set an example. Billy got up and became a MAN for the sake of the children and for what is right. God Bless You Billy you did the right thing. God will honour that and your marriage will be put back together.

March 19, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Eva

I really don't give a damn either way... People screw up, so enough with the warring comments. There are more important articles to read than this, so shod off of each other and try them.

March 19, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  87. djspyderamp

It was ashamed to hear that miley did that to her dad don't you know its breaking his heart... his achy break heart lmao! Yeah sorry billy its your own fault for getting her in this business. You should of known this was coming. shoot I don't even know her and I saw it. Do me favor bill and listen to manfred man song blinded by the light and tell me what you think now

March 19, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  88. Bill & Ted

Yeah, we also like to take it in da poop CHUTE! Since we iz experts in the spelling and pronunciation of dese words, u can tell we love to stroke a big rod! You rip on Dez and call it a biatch but someone else is da loser? Keep on pluggind them butts boys!! U iz gonna be the gayest fairies around!!!

March 19, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  89. Things that make you go,hmmm

Miley finds that fame it is more important than family!

March 19, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  90. Things that make you go,hmmm

Hello! Yes,Billy Ray is doing great! Miley,that is a whole major quack point.

March 19, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  91. Bill & Ted

Jackie, Debbie, & Ebony are all the same lonely loser. It's poop CHUTE, dumba$$! Smoke a phattie and just chill, dudes. Go watch cartoons!

March 19, 2011 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  92. chiz

There are a lot of haters here. Isn't there enough turmoil going on in the world right now? Seriously, use your time to hate on about a better cause like rising enemployment or the economy. This man is finally doing something right for his family.

March 19, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  93. Things that make you go,hmmm

I am so tired of seeing Mileys face on items.

March 19, 2011 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
  94. Things that make you go,hmmm

Miley is just a user!! I am sure that Billy Ray knows that to.

March 19, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  95. Things that make you go,hmmm

If Miley wants to screw up that is her fault!! She needs to learn a lesson!! Why don't someone just lock Miley in a room and have her watch all of clips. She should see that her dad is a great guy!

March 19, 2011 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  96. Things that make you go,hmmm

Miley is the stupid one to want to mess things up!! Billy Ray can sing but Miley not!!

March 19, 2011 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  97. abraham

I hope it all works out. It's sad to see any family fall apart. Good luck.

March 19, 2011 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  98. Bill & Ted

dez: we leave nasty comments cuz we can! The moderator is a computer that is asleep at the wheel. post what you want! Besides, they wanted fame... this goes with the territory, biotch! Just sayin'...

March 19, 2011 at 5:43 am | Report abuse |
  99. wow

Can't believe I just read all these comments. Suiciding bbl.

March 19, 2011 at 4:35 am | Report abuse |
  100. dez

Wow!!...I can't believe how u people are. What is the world coming to?...you people need to stop hating!!...just because they are doing something with their lives and your obviously not especially if ur leaving horrible dirty comments.

March 19, 2011 at 3:43 am | Report abuse |
  101. Shoooo

I just let a stinker. Shoooo it stinks : )

March 19, 2011 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  102. Tyrone Shoelaces

I woks at da KFC anz pickz goobers outz my noze anz wipez it allz overz da chicken andz watch da peoplez eatz it.

March 19, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
  103. pink munson

jesus says that if you make mistake its ok he will forgive you. and think thats what he did for miley and her family. she's a normal person like everybodyelse so dont be haten. people. so there famous get over it. i love you miley and billy ray!

March 19, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  104. janay

Man miley is a freak theres nothing you can do now,you have been on like a normal paren its crazy to me because I feel you should have caught on to it earilier but wit all the fortune and fame maybe you just kept letting her get anyway with everything shes a bad role modle for the kids I really think she needs help maybe you guys need to keep her out of the limelight for a little while maybe its just to much for her!

March 19, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  105. maviles

I like you and your family Billy Ray but please keep your family together for the kids sake.

March 19, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  106. Jacki

I want some dumbjiggaboo to ram his big black meat stick up my poop shoot.

March 19, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  107. ?

BILLY RAY CYRUS IS A HACK AND IS GAY.
    THE ONLY WAY HE COULD SUCK EVEN MORE IS IF HE WERE aJIGGABOO.

March 19, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  108. Big Ben

I have gas. I need to release the gas within.

March 18, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Sandy

I really wish someone would talk dirty and nasty to me, I'm so lonely. Just because I'm real flabby, stumpy with itty bitty b00bs and smell like a dead tuna in the hot sun on a river bank, no guy will get near me. Maybe someone can put on a gasmask and hump my smelly nasty rumpus. I'm so desperate Please help me!!!

March 18, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Trailer Trash

You can take the trash outta the trailer park,.....Billy , you give dysfunctional rednecks a bad name.

March 18, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Sandy

I really think some people on here that want to talk nasty and dirty to miley really need to stop and think about it i mean come on if u had a daughter how would u like it if some body was talkin to her like that and billy i really do think as long as u keep ur faith up everything will work out with u and ur family and just remember any man can be a dad but it takes a real man to be a father so stand beside ur wife and kids god bless yall

March 18, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  112. nukinfutz

What a crock . Next time be a parent to your children and not a best friend.

March 18, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Anonymous

I am an anonymous fairy. I love to schlob the knob. The last time I took it in da pooper I passed out from the pain. Some brother named Ebony used a fake prostethis when I knew he only had a tiny little pee pee. What a loser.

March 18, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  114. cuhn

DOes he shower with Miley? I'd beat off in her mouth

March 18, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  115. kaylee

I wish his family all the best. Everyone needs there family. IF you mess up or not your family always loves you.

March 18, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Debbie

Oh Ebony. U really know how to sweet talk a lady. How about we just cut to the chase. Your ebony-onics iz got me all confused. I don't understand all dis brotha talk. I know u like to toss some salad but I am guessing u be doin some butt slammin with yo bros. You iz really a pillow biter and want to hit da poop shoot and pack some fudge. You need to stop slobbin da boys knobs and get bizy with us chicks! See ya ho-mo.

March 18, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Hey Cilly Bay

U iz a big ol butt pirate. I iz ebony and u am gunna slam your poopa so hard u iz gonna be cryin. Get ready for the full 3 inches (yeah that be extended with Extenze) big boy! You bring the lube and I rock your tube(steak). See ya.

March 18, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Jacki

You iz correct! You can post just about anything u want. Why do you think these blogs have just become a big ol rip session and lame-o's just letting off steam. Just like I can say you were "jack-ing off". You biatch!!

March 18, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Jacki

NOTE: (As posted at bottom of comments) Comments are moderated by CNN, in accordance with the CNN Comment Policy, and may not appear on this blog until they have been reviewed and deemed appropriate for posting. Judging by some the comments posted here, I would say there is no review of posts. Some of these posts are filthy and disgusting. It is apparent the posted note is erroneous and gutter posts are accepted, so I can only conclude that there is no reviewing done.

March 18, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Cilly Bay Ryrus

@Ebony & Ivory, How about you let my hillbilly ass spit shine your rods, but Miley gets to watch daddy in action? Then she can take all 3 of us on at the same time. Don't worry Miley's been gang banged lotsa times, she's a pro.

March 18, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Don JJ

biglips U R so dumb but funny!!!!!

March 18, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  122. deeann

I think it is good your family is back together. it takes a real guts to do that

March 18, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Ebony and Ivory

Oh yeah...I just wanna slide it in. I am looking for dat big ol white boootie. You know what I mean. All you chubby dudes with nice round backsides!! I want to pump it up. Let's get bizzy and we can do some serious butt slammin. I am a pillow bitin freak and I iz ready to manhandle your package....big or small. Let's see if you iz ready for some brotha lovin!!

March 18, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  124. biglips

I put my finger up my butt after i poop then swirl it in the gravy at ol country buffet where i work

March 18, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Heywood Jablome

Miley is strictly a product of good handlers. I know three girls on my street who are naturally and truly beautiful and talented. They don't need massive make-up people and voice overs to make themselves sound better. Miley's got big teeth and reminds me of Mr. Ed. Its like someone hit her hard in the back of hear head which made her teeth jut out a bit more. And I've seen better legs in a bucket of chicken.

March 18, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • kaylee

GOD! What's wrong with you! I'M sure there is plenty wrong with you! YOU have no right to point fingers!

March 18, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Ebony

@Cindee, yo nasty skanky cracker bitch, I's a chick wid a stick, you knowz I got sum extra somthin somthin down dere. I can pullz extra double dutyz down deres sister. I wuz gonna toss dat salad youz got, but nowz youz gota toss mine first suka!!

March 18, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Mullet Pube

C.H.U.D. ... .!

March 18, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Big stick

Billy rays wife and miley can suck start a harley davidson motorcycle

March 18, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Cindee

I think we need to get this Ebony bro into our love nest. I feel kinda bad cause he's da dude that was complaining about being stuck with a little dong. One of da first bros born with a 3" schlonger. Well, there is always hope with Extenze!! I heard that stuff may even add a half inch or so. So whatchu thinkin Ebony. U wanna whip out dat small peter and show us ladies what can be done?? Let's rock this place. U may be da first brotha that needs to use a strap on!!

March 18, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Ebony

@Debbie & Kathy I feel ya girls. Yo you feelz like sum KFC greasy trim? I can't waits to meets up with you nasty smelly hoes, hope you likes salad tossin kuz I duz.

March 18, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Vegasmama50

BILLY RAY,IAM PROUD OF U TRYING TO KEEP THE FAMILY TOGETHER,IAM AMOTHER OF 4 GIRLS AND 1 BOY, I HAVE ALWAYS HAD TO BE THE ONE WHO GAVEOUT THE PUNISHMENT,AND MY HUSBAND ALWAYS WANTED TO BE THE BUDDY TO HIS KIDS, RIGHT NOW I AM HAVING A PROBLUM WITH MY 18YR OLD SON. MY HUSBAND CONSTANTLY SIDES WITH HIM ON EVERYTHING, AND GETS AWAY WITH EVERYTHING,AND BELIEVE ME MY SON PLAYS IT TO THE HILT!!! CAUSING LOTS OF FIGHTING BETWEEN ME AND MY HUSBAND TO WERE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS MARRAGE . THERES BEEN A HOLD LOT OF OTHER ISSUES BETWEEN MY HUSBAND AND ME BUT THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW, I HOPE SOMEDAY THIS BITES MY HUSBAND IN THE ASS BUT OF COURSE U NO WHO WILL GET BLAMED,YEP ME IF U HAVE ANY ADVICE I SO WOULD LOVE TO HERE IT,MY KIDS HAVE NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW AND I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY,THEY WERE BROUGHT UP ON GOOD CHRISTAIN VALUES, STAY WITH IT BILLY RAY,YOUR FAMILY DOES LOVE U,I WISH I CAN SAY THE SAME ABOUT MINE,GOD BLESS YOU

March 18, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Shmadam

I just think you should eat more pineapple and drink less miley . Do something diffrent every ones a wildchild gor a little while .

March 18, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Kathy

Hey Debbie! That sounds hot. I am a total tree stump too. My saggy, baggy floppy pancake t+ts are a real turn-on. Let's get together and take turns ramming each other in da poop shoot! How bout dat action? Make u wanna cream in da pants right now? Dis u gonna get all worked up biachy?? Party down –kathy

March 18, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  134. vic

Who gives a rat's A$$ about these talentless T U R D S????!!! – enough I say!

March 18, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  135. debbie

People are so mean wish them well and be happy for them you dont no what they have been thru leave them alone and wish them well

March 18, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  136. @K

She's a V, we have to fix her skin, thanks for pointing this out...the visitors...

March 18, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  137. flappersjazz

Billy rae has himself to blame no one else. He should have been more involved and not let the"handlers" be in control. He needed to be there to look after her and protect her. Like any parent would.

March 18, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  138. kathy

All you jealous losers just need to back off, and keep your rotten comments to yourself Billy Ray is being a man for keeping his family together.He is a great man.

March 18, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  139. K

Lizard people

March 18, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Be Quiet

wow, mama's eyes are WAY too close together.

March 18, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Is she a lemur????

Whuh? What the heck is wrong with her face? Why are the diameter of her eyeballs twice that of Billy-Ray's? Something is terribly wrong.

March 18, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • jem morgue

I thought for sure it was a doctored photo, but alas! Mogwi there looks like the beastiality lady from "black hole sun" music video.

March 18, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Bud

A good adult authority figure will work wonders with a child. Glad to see Billy give it a shot. Now, if he'll just continue to be a guiding force, maybe we won't see Miley before a judge as we see her other actress friends.

March 18, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  143. mmmmmmmm

Crap... that's it.. nuff said

March 18, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  144. ed Bailey

What up CNN. Run out of thrash on that other has been Charlie something or other. Had to go for the back up trash of the year award heh.keep it up you might make it up to the status of the ENQUIRER.

March 18, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  145. BRC

what a bunch of hearders!!! OMG.. really!! wow! grow the mullet back!, havign an afair! man up! publicity! eats his corn raw!.. I just can believe how everyone is so PERFECT!!!!
    I hope your life gets back on track.. and glad you decided to take responsibility of your actions.. keep it up I wish you and your family the best..

March 18, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Big Papi

Poor Billy.....waaaah....waaahh...my life is so ruined by fame...no you ruined it....be a good parent and stop wh0ring your family out to make money...

March 18, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  147. Nazi

I think these reporters should stay out of the way and mind there own bees-wax because I bet if this happened to them they would not like people in the way

March 18, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Jimmy

All of them are a bunch of freaks even little miley

March 18, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Bubba & Them

Come on Billy grow the mullet back! That way we can be cool again, cuz we kept ours all these years. Yep, still got that Camaro up on blocks in front of my trailer, too.

March 18, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  150. jay d

How dare he blame this on his child. She must be deeply hurt by this statement. What a complete loser .

March 18, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  151. alexa

Billy billy you hot cute man you can be my daddy anytime....wow it take alot to put family first since it seems that divorce is so easy no one likes to try hard anymore everyonewants easy way out ...meanwhile fix family on your own dnt include anyone in ..just keep the door closed.

March 18, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Ad Dem

Sarah Palin is a complete idiot...most likely she is involved in some way...dumb

March 18, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Scot

Bloody hypocrite. Exploits his daughter to extend his own 15 minutes of fame, then refuses to take responsability for the negative results. Shut up, be a man, and fix the damage in private, if "fame" is really to blame, Cyrus.

March 18, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  154. elliebee

hooray...its nothing like keeping a family together....wishing them the best!

March 18, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  155. anna

I for one really dont care what he does!!
    I wish I didnt have to see his face on a magazine ever again, and that goes for his daughter as well.

March 18, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  156. man up!

Wah wah. You all signed up for the publicity and fame. You pushed your daughter into the Hollywood scene. Now u gotta deal with the aftermath. Just like any teen, she wasn't allowed to live a normal life and probably will continue to lash out as a result. What is done is done. Party down!!

March 18, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Bustin Jieber

Now if you would just shave your lower lip, and never, ever sing "Achy Breaky Heart" again, we're good.

March 18, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • ROTFLMAO

el oh el sir! Well played.

March 18, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard

Americans have to get over their pathetic love affair with moron celebrities. Wouldn't it be simpler just to admit you MISS having a king and queen and adopt Britain's?

March 18, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shmadam

I agree with youbustin

March 18, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

I can't believe you so called church going religious freaks, is what your church teaches you, hatred and bad mouthing people. You must belong toa pathetic church.

March 19, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maury Povich

Billy Rae, I never gave two cares about you or your daughter. Go away already! No one cares!

March 19, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • ned

March 22, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  158. Shmadam

Hey man up you better not run into mileys bouncer with that mouth.

March 18, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |