Megan Fox in talks for 'Knocked Up' sequel
March 17th, 2011

Megan Fox in talks for 'Knocked Up' sequel

After playing a sexpot in a string of movies, Megan Fox is getting ready to bare her funny side. According to Variety, the actress is in talks to star in a sequel to Judd Apatow's 2007 comedy "Knocked Up."

Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann, who played bickering couple Pete and Debbie in the first film, will headline the follow up. "It is just a story from Pete and Debbie's current life," Apatow told HitFlix. "People really responded to their characters and problems. I felt like there was a lot of ground I could explore with them."

Fox will play a supporting role, and Deadline.com reports that comic legend Albert Brooks is also set to appear in the film as Pete's dad.

"Knocked Up" starred Katherine Heigl as a career woman who gets pregnant by a slacker (Seth Rogen) after a one-night stand. Apatow has said that both Heigl and Rogen may appear in the sequel, which is slated to begin shooting in July for a June 2012 release.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • movies

« Previous entry
  1. D

Not a fan-wont be seeing it

March 18, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  2. funk

Lol

March 18, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Fegan Mox

@Eric, remember you had me looking in the pillow case for the tweezers so you could find your little teeny tiny weenie and attempt to use it.

March 18, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Fegan Mox

@Eric, Oh Really!! Funny you thought you were some big stud the other night, it was all I could do to keep from laughing in your face...
    It's called ACTING you teny tiny little boy man, sure fooled you.

March 18, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Eric

Oh honey I'm sorry, I didn't notice you were acting. That pillow was covering your botched face!

March 18, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Eric

She's not hot...she's just plain nasty. I bet some BOYS would like to bang someone as dirty as her. She looks wasted most of the time. This girl is just a celebrity, NOT AN ACTRESS coz you need to be able to ACT in order to be called an ACTRESS!

March 18, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  6. funk

Lol..a pinewood tree

March 18, 2011 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  7. tomm

I agree with you Superhiro. She is average at best. She just isnt that hot. Young guys that are in heat really like her but then they would like a pinewood tree. She just isnt that special. In a few years everyone will be sayng Meagan Who ? Im not meaning to be rude but that is kind of the truth.

March 17, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Liqmaticus

Anything with Seth Rogen in it I avoid like the plague.

March 17, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Fegan Mox

I just love being knocked up, who wants my gravy hole?

March 17, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Superhiro

I always thought Megan Fox's "hotness" was overrated. A lot of women can be that attractive with buttloads of hollywood airbrushing and makeup.

March 17, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Superhiro

Kinda sick of Apatow's movies now. Kinda sick of Seth Rogen as well.

March 17, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  12. jillmarie

I agree. Stunning! I loved the original, I'm beyond thrilled that they are making a sequel! Katherine Heigl famously blasted the movie, saying how the women were stereotyped as "humourless shrews". I am a fan of hers, and hope Apatow and her can work together again to put her in the film. I love Seth Rogen, and I'd love to see him reprise his role as Ben.
    Can't wait to see how this all unfolds. Also, great casting Albert Brooks as Pete's dad- genius! I wonder if Megan's character will be similar to Jessica Alba's in Little Fockers. Seems they will play on her looks and give her some funny stuff to do/say.

March 17, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  13. FoxHunter

Megan Fox is a communist!!!!

March 17, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Samantha

I know Megan Fox isn't the best actress...but MY GOD she's gorgeous! Sounds superficial I know, but looks do matter to a certain extent....

March 17, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • FoxHunter

@Samantha,
      I never said anything about her acting or looks, I just stated the FACT that she is a communist. Quit heisting my threads, unless of course your a communist and in conspiricy with Megan.

March 17, 2011 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kayla

Yea! She's so gorgeous and therefore entertaining to look at, even if she's not the best actress.

March 17, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |