Kim Kardashian: I never had my butt done
March 16th, 2011

Kim Kardashian: I never had my butt done

The secret to looking as good as Kim Kardashian? Dirty hair and a simple belt, the reality star reveals in the April issue of Self magazine.

Kardashian also knocks down rumors that her other beauty secrets include nips and tucks.

"I've read that I've had my lips done. I've always had big lips. Look at my baby pictures. It's ridiculous," she tells Self. "Or they'll show one picture of me today and one tomorrow, and say I've had my nose done in between. When? Didn't you just see me yesterday? And how many times have I 'had my butt done'? People's logic is so weird. I don't know why they bother! You can't worry about all the gossip."

Kardashian's advice is to gain self-acceptance and know that everyone has assets worth celebrating.

"Find the one part of your body that you love and accentuate it," she advises. "For example, because I have a small waist, a big butt and thin legs, belts work for me. You have to know what looks best on your body."

1. arMike

Amusing topic

June 13, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Rlg

Why do so many people feel they have to make such negative remarks? If you can't say something decent, don't say anything at all. Some of the above remarks are just disgusting.

April 12, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  3. the_dude

I would bet her butt has been done a lot of times already.

April 12, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  4. MS

That headline is unintentionally hilarious

April 7, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  5. jamiedecatur

Stop knocking kim because she is fine as hell.blame it on good genes dumb a**.while your bloging on her a** she is getting paid.So really who is laughing?

March 18, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  6. Booger Woman

No fan of Kim here nor that clumsy looking stork Kloe.

Now Kourtney...she is that one...I would eat her boogers all night. Hell I would be happy with a used kleenex!!!! YUMMERS

March 17, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Ole Grandad

Good point. So many black fellows have had Kims behind that not even your resident pervert, Ole Grandad, would want a piece of that maggot filled rump.

March 17, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Rufus Leroy Washington

Her butt's so big she gotta use a circus tent for a mini-skirt. But I likes dat. When she walk down de skreet, it looks like 2 watermelons wrestling in a burlap sack.

March 17, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  9. Booty Police

NOT WANTED: Extremely used booty by all bros, echos when talked at.
    distinguishing marks: pimples everywhere, lots of hemorrhoids and rarely wipped.
    No need to be on the lookout, you can't miss this monster ass

March 17, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Igor

Wow Preps You have done such a fabulous job!! I am sure you would get a job on cennahl 7! I would love to see the TV studio sometime. Is it fun recording the news? These news reports are a great idea so that the parents can hear all about special events. I hope there will be many more to come. I loved hearing all about the excursion. Thank you to all of the clever and confident speakers.Sam (Olivia Prep J)

April 26, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Bertha Butt Boogie

Kims butt should be worshiped, revered around the world. Her superior posterior should be on display for all the world to kiss and nuzzle. There should be murals and satutues devoted to her hiney. If I were a piece of corn or a peanut I would want to be shot out her rumpus.

March 17, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Choad

if i was a sting of pearls, i would love to be pulled from her rumpus

March 18, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Rufus Leroy Washington

Guest: I gots me a Pioneer in my Escalade with 27-inch rims, and a Kenwood in my Hoopty. What type of stereo you got?

March 17, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  12. FRAN

So sick of this entire family!
    They are "famous" because their father kept a MURDERER out of jail!
    So dusgusting all of them!

March 17, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  13. Mimi Jones

Small Butt, Pretty Face, Thin waist...big breast maybe... i feel ya gurl. you pretty in your own way..everybody is made different. if i was a celeb, i wouldnt worry bout the gossip too.

March 17, 2011 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  14. Sam

Nice point coz I don't see the point of people commenting on someone's body parts unless of course you are not worth a second glance away from your computer keyboard.

March 17, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  15. Kim K.

Why is everyone picking on me, my butt, my fur, my family, my butt again? Can't you all see that I'm the best thing that ever happened to Hollywood! All the men wants me and the women envy me. I'm a goddness!

March 17, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  16. Really

I don't know why I even come on these blogs. What happened over in J @ p a n should happen all over the world to clean up the so call human race. You people have nothing better to do with your lives and your hearts are all full of hate. You attack one another for some stupid blog.

March 17, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  17. Timme62

One fact for sure....she's never done any work on her brain.

March 17, 2011 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  18. Lace

F* * * you a – hole! I didn't write that bible business above. Choke on you s <um c * * t face

March 17, 2011 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  19. Troy

I agree with you Tony! This chick thinks she is all that but she looks some what better with clothes on. I saw the sliver paint photos also and please!!! my eyes!!! my eyes!!! keep your clothes on madam!! Let her wear as much fur as she wants so we don't have to see that fat a.s.s and ugly boobs.

March 17, 2011 at 4:04 am | Report abuse |
  20. telly

I cant fine a bear..poop on me

March 17, 2011 at 2:10 am | Report abuse |
  21. telly

Hello out there in tv land :) what's going on everyone? Are we all having a good nite? I am!!!! i'm getting drunk..he he im going to go n look for a bear to get in a fight with..he he who wants to come aloneg? anyone? anyone? anyone out there????? tee heee going n pee

March 17, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
  22. Tin Tin

This is nothing new. Her butt is always in the media. A few months back this was a topic then. She is pretty from the waist up her b u t t is to big for my taste. She won't be able to sit on my f*ce for long with that thing...need air.lol

March 17, 2011 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  23. Mike G.

There is only one of them that's has a pretty nice body. The one that had the baby.

March 17, 2011 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  24. poop

she is full of poop. she eats her own poop

March 17, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  25. Danny Boy

How many brainless idiots r on this blog talkin bout this miss big butt thang..25

March 17, 2011 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  26. Danny Boy

Y' all should all stfu bc u r all stupid talking bout this thing. idiots all of u

March 17, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  27. Lace

oops my head is not on right had it right before

March 17, 2011 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
    • D

Not all animals are skinned alive for their fur-and a lot of animals are raised very unhealthy so that we can have their meat. A lot of animals have makeup tested on them so that us females can wear it on our face. What humans have done to make living life easier isn't all that pretty-but it's life. I'm not going to judge miss kim by wearing a fur coat when she has no idea on how it came to be a fur coat-I'm willing to let it slide because I remember she's raised money to charities and donated herself-and out of the goodness of her heart and the fact that she is able to. And I don't think she should have been famous to begin with-so I'm not saying I'm one of her dying fans-but other than spending money and looking pretty on T.V. is the only thing I'm going to judge her on. I don't expect a math major to be a good painter-why should I expect a celebrity to know about how fur is collected?

March 17, 2011 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  28. Lace

Correction flim

March 17, 2011 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  29. Lace

D maybe you should watch a video of animals being skinned alive for fur and tell me if you feel the same way. It's not as though people that wear fur wear it to be protected from the cold but to just wear it for fashion. Well excuse me for having a heart.

March 17, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Janie

when we see humans wearing animal furs. There is nothing attractive about wearing fur; because all we see is the wearer's hardness of heart and their lust of the eyes, their lust of the flesh, and their boastful pride of life (1 John 2:16).

March 17, 2011 at 6:53 am | Report abuse |
  30. Captain_Colossal

This headline is hilariously ambiguous
    here's her butt job:

before: 8======D (.(
    after: 8======D (o(

March 17, 2011 at 1:08 am | Report abuse |
  31. Lace

@D yea I know I saw the film in class and it is disgusting. I understand people need to eat meat but they should be a more humane way of doing it. Have you seen how those poor animals are skinned alive for their fur? I'm actually surprised at you D for even going there with me. I guess give you a pretty face and a big round @ $$ and it's okay to kill for fashion. Just saying. Have a good night. (I used to go under another name)

March 17, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  32. sassie

Actually, her butt looks like some kind of deformity. If it were my butt I would definitely look at getting it reduced.

March 17, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  33. Jack Jeckel

Who cares

March 17, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  34. Choad

her butt has never been done, except by RayJay and a few other Mandingos...

March 17, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  35. Tony

Yeah we know....your ass is all real and gross. We got a repulsive look at it and your boobs in that silver body paint mag spread.

March 17, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Janie

Kim Kardashian is cruel because she wears real fur:(
      boycott kims show & products
      http://m.zimbio.com/Kim Kardashian/articles/ANmHpsn9-8H/Kim Kardashian cruel fur obsession

March 17, 2011 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
  36. Lace

I used to like her until I found out she wears fur. I wonder how many murdered animals it takes to wrap her fat @ $$ in just for fashion

March 16, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

Animals are killed for meat too-*gasp* no way! That is so cruel that an abundance of cows and chickens were put here to eat! All part of the 'circle of life' -be grateful you're at the top of the food chain.

March 17, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
    • D

Please tell me you're a vegan, lace, because you would be a big fat hypocrite if you are not.

March 17, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Choad

Kimmy doesnt wear fur on her butt

(and yes i would know)

March 17, 2011 at 2:55 am | Report abuse |
  37. Adam

I'll make sure her butt gets done.

March 16, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Tyrone Shoelaces

If her or her sisters bootys get any bigger, they gonna need an extra zip code everytime they get spread. Yo way to much junk in that trunk.

March 16, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  39. @Lie Much?

She can't get it to stay up because it's so big and heavy. The muscles are screaming "Oh Gosh, I can't hold this heavy a $$ up anymore..must let go"!

March 16, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  40. The Rock

The Rock used the peoples probe and laid the smackdown on that Kardashian candy azz.
    Can you smell ell ell ell ell ell dat azz the Rock has been cookin!!

March 16, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Rufus Leroy Washington

Yeah, she had her butt done. By me! It was sweet, too. Even better when I duct-taped her mouth and put a bag on her head. Damn!

March 16, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Guest

Careful, Mr. Washington, the majority of the public already thinks this is your normal M.O. for having relations with unsuspecting women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just saying, you need to be mindful of what you say, it just might perpectuate the stereotype.

March 17, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Steven Seagal

Perpectuate? Where did you come up with that word? I think you mean perpetuate. Dummy.

March 17, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Jomomma

Could she just pleassssssssssssssssssse go away, I am so sick of her and seeing her family! Go away!

March 16, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Jeanna

That's her personal business. She gets paid to do what she does. Bravo for her. I found all her music with a free app here http://www.blogsfacebook.com/ .Your welcome.

March 16, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  44. YOUBRO

OH SHE HAD HER BUTT DONE ALRIGHT. JUST LAST NIGHT FOR ABOUT 45 MINUTES OR SO.

March 16, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Lie Much?

No doubt some brother financed that real estate expansion. It's starting to sag too. She needs it hoisted up. Help, my butt has fallen and it can't get up!

March 16, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  46. rosario

yes she did she such lier

March 16, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Dr. Dolittle

This poor girl probably hasn't had her butt done because she suffers from some form of butt problem.
    Like Stoolblasterobia or Mudtroutdrip or Stuckloghung, with out many numerous rectal exams it's hard to say exactly what her butt problem is caused by.

March 16, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |