Sarah Palin on HBO's 'Game Change': I'll just grit my teeth
March 14th, 2011

Sarah Palin on HBO's 'Game Change': I'll just grit my teeth

Sarah Palin wasn't thrilled to find out that Kathy Griffin will play a "Sarah Palin-type" character on "Glee," and now she's bracing herself for Julianne Moore portraying her in the upcoming HBO film "Game Change."

“I think I'll just grit my teeth and bear whatever comes...with that movie,” the former governor of Alaska and vice-presidential candidate told Fox News' Sean Hannity on Thursday. Palin joked that she's happy to provide so many actresses with work but wishes they would share their good fortune.

"I'm all about job creation. And I guess I could provide some of these gals who pretend like they are me some job security," she said. "I would ask, though, if they're of the mind of spreading the wealth around, that perhaps they want to spring for one of my kids' sets of braces or something as they capitalize on pretending to be me."

Meanwhile, "30 Rock" star Tina Fey, who frequently played Palin on "Saturday Night Live," told "Access Hollywood" she can't wait to see Moore's interpretation.

"I'm imagining it will be a very different tone," she said. "She's a great choice. She's a great actress. If she needs my wig, I have it. It's at 'SNL.'"

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Glee • movies • Sarah Palin • television

1. how to fix hard water

It's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

April 15, 2012 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
  2. recombinant human growth hormone treatment

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to return once again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

April 11, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  3. mary ann johnson

You liberals,it is getting so boring going after Sarah Palin the only thing that comes out of these comments is the utter stupidity you show.

January 14, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  4. Robert

Wait?! She wants to dip her hand in the pocket of another? What a hypocrite.

April 6, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jay

I thought that spreading the wealth was socialism...?

March 16, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  6. D

I can't stand her, she gives a bad name to republicans/conservatives...

March 16, 2011 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  7. D

She wants people to pay for her stuff so that she can hang onto the tons of money she already has...its worked for her so far...

March 16, 2011 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
  8. jacksprat

she will grind her teeth she says. she loves the attention. she is making lots of money no matter how much any of us are not fond of her. that's what she is doing. cashing in while it's hot. on another note, the reason she became so popular is she catered to the right who embrace simplicity. they are afraid of the diversity and complications of the new world. she knows this. she probably looks down on them knowing she can say a few snarky remarks that attacks the 'enemy', wink and then collect her paycheck.

March 15, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Professor Schmart

There are no more true Democrats. The party has been infiltrated by the socialists and left-2ingers who could never get any where in their little splinter cells. Liberals ar ruining America and must be stopped, but we need someone smarter than Palin. I'; just sayin':..

March 15, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
    • iceandsnow3

There are no more true Republicans. The party has been infiltrated by the socialists and right-wingers who could never get anywhere in their little splinter cells. Conservatives are ruining America and must be stopped, but we need someone smarter than Palin, which wouldn't be hard to do. I'm just sayin'.........

March 15, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  10. Ice Man

Sarah should take some of that money that she made on her books and get some work done on her face. Seriously she is not all that. All that roaming in the bitter cold wild looking for Bambie's mother to kill is not good on her skin and the stress of hunting and shooting the poor animals seem to be making her face sag. I bet the animal killer has a few fur coats in her closet.

March 14, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. meh

Uhh nobody should buy Sarah Palin's kids ANYTHING!! She made millions of dollars last year, she should be able to afford some friggin braces. Uck. Cant stand this woman. Always playing the victim, continues to PRETEND like she's a working class woman who has struggles. It's appalling.

March 14, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Ann R. Key

Sarah Palin can pay to fix MY teeth!

March 14, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Superhiro

Hey, if she can rip on people personally so can we.

March 14, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Michael

While I dont wish to rip on her personally, she is being hypocritical as always. She rails against this and that while she does the very same things, and sucks off the very same teats she complains about others. Shes a mess of contradictions and that is why I dislike her so intensely.

March 14, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  15. gemini

I really love it when Sarah Palin made you liberals head explode!

March 14, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • taiga guy

Hey gemini, you don't get out much, do you. Love them liberal heads.

March 14, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Superhiro

I sure don't. She is uuuuuuuuugly. I don't know where that rumor came from that Palin is hot but it's the most untrue thing I've ever heard. Her face is so boxy you could cut a roast on it.

March 14, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  17. juju

I'd like to see her get elected president and then make a prono in the oval office.

March 14, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Lace

I would love to b***h slap her and make her cry :)

March 14, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Hmmmm

Now wait, aren't her kids covered by NATIVE HEALTH INSURANCE in ALASKA because her HUSBAND is CONSIDERED NATIVE? ? ? ? ? ? And she is a millionaire now -and YET SHE IS STILL ASKING FOR MONEY???

March 14, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • polar glaze

I sure wish some commentator would ask her publicly if she plans on having her family (hubby, kids, all future grandkids) disassociate themselves from the free federal health care she so despises (for other citizens). So next time she ticks off medicare, medicaid, social security to be scheduled for elimination, just ask her, Mrs. Palin, does that mean that you think that the IHS free public health care for your family should be discontinued?

March 14, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Superhiro

Oh yea, AND she has a reality TV show, but of course someone with 4 extremely high paying jobs needs to have the wealth spread. What a stinkin freeloader.

March 14, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Superhiro

She's only asking them to redistribute the wealth to her. Also... isn't Palin like rich from all the books she "wrote" and all the 20 minute appearances she makes for tea party losers at like 100 grand a pop. Plus let's not forget she's an actual FOX news "contributor" whatever that means. So actually Sarah has THREE jobs, yet she's asking for a handout from a comedian, which barely counts as one job?

March 14, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Gregg

Is Sarah Palin asking for them to redistribute their wealth?

March 14, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • sarah palin makes my head hurt

yes... and this is crazy lady that keeps accusing people of being commies and socialists...

March 14, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  23. zeta

I find it extremely amusing that Sarah Palin keeps popping up here on the Marquee blog....and people think her to be a viable candidate for POTUS?

March 14, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  24. zeta

Uh....no, Sarah, no one is going to buy your kids *anything* because you're so easy to make fun of...

March 14, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • team griffin

haha, its so sad that someone needs to spell this out for her

March 14, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  25. north star

so she for spreading the wealth around while her husband was (shadow) governor, giving out checks to every man woman and child for $1,200, after imposing windfall profits taxes on the oil companies. Then she was conveniently against "spreading the wealth", along with her cohort Joe Plumber during the election, now here she is again, all in favor of spreading the wealth as long as her kids get a part of it.

March 14, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  26. derp

You had a job, you dumb hillbilly. You quit that job when the going got tough. That's why other people are getting paid to make fun of you.

March 14, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Witchy99510

She's made several million dollars off the dumber side of America. She should be sharing her good fortune with us.

April 8, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Superhiro

-Facepalm- Yea, why don't YOU spread the wealth around Sarah from all those books you "wrote".

March 14, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • RWNJ

Gaahh!! You people are so stupid and arrogant! Gov. Palin is commenting that all of these actresses who are making a profit from playing her practice what THEY preach which is share the wealth! DO you see Alec Baldwin, Tina Fey, Kanye, Matt Damon, etc. ad nauseum out handing their hard earned money to people who think they deserve something for nothing? NO! I think Damon is up to $20 mil a movie and God knows what that idiot Kanye is raking in. They condemn someone for making a profit but justify there own success because they FEEL this or that. HOGWASH! You deserve only what you are able to earn by your own sweat, blood, and tears!! No one elses. Gov. Palin is joking, you dumbA$$es. Get off your butt and get a job if you want something. It is not the taxpayers of this countrys job to support deadbeats regardless of what the earn.

December 22, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |