Kathy Griffin responds to Sarah Palin calling her a bully
March 14th, 2011

Kathy Griffin responds to Sarah Palin calling her a bully

The back-and-forth between Sarah Palin and Kathy Griffin isn't over yet. The comedian has fired back in response to Palin calling her an "adult bully."

Griffin, who hasn't been shy about lobbing jokes at the Palin clan and will play a Palin-esque character in an upcoming episode of "Glee," "can do anything to me or say anything about me, because you know, she's kind of this — she's a 50-year-old adult bully, really, is what she is," Palin told Fox News earlier this month. "Kind of a has-been comedian, and she can do those things to me."

But Griffin, who's invited Palin to her Broadway show currently playing at the Belasco theater, told ABC News that she doesn't think Palin really knows what bullying means.

"If you think a comedian is a bully, then what that tells me is you've never been bullied," Griffin said. "If that's your idea, like a joke is bullying somebody...that's very different."

Griffin went on, "To throw that word around — when I do my work with the LGBT community, I'm talking about the guy from Rutgers." (Tyler Clementi, a Rutgers University student, committed suicide last fall after two other Rutgers students allegedly videotaped a sexual encounter between him and another man and posted it online.)

"I'm talking about the real stuff," Griffin said. "She's playing a different game."

Filed under: Celebrities

1. jan

Obama and his mate are bullies just like Kathy G. They try to bully Palin so she won't tell the truth about them, that they are just phonies and have always been phonies and that's why they take so many vacations, to escape their responsibilities. The leftist Zombies are doing their jobs by bashing Palin. I guess Daddy Soros is paying them by the word.

March 18, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  2. cheikp

You go, Kathy! Palin is the bully, she bullies President and Mrs. Obama! Palin is a low class idiot who puts herself and her family on display and dares anyone to say anything about them.

March 18, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  3. marvely

Palin calling someone a bully? That's a laugh! To Sarah, a bully is ANYONE who disagrees or says anything in opposition to or critical of anyone who is a Palin or on Sarah's approved list. Sarah cries bully like the little boy who cried WOLF.

Griffin doesn't always tickle my funny bone, and I don't always agree with her, but the USA Bully-of-the-Year award is Sarah who is, IMO, just nasty, going for the gonads, destructive creature.

March 18, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  4. Bobby Fontaine

Kathy Griffin ought to run for president, Lady Gaga is and she isn’t even old enough to take oath of office,, not a spoof –

March 17, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Brad Wilson

Griffin is a word that starts with a "C" and rhymes with runt.

March 16, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. jan

I once saw Griffin without makeup...OMG OMG!! That is one UGLY bee-ach! She couldn't make it as a comedian so she had to try and make it with outrageous stunts. She is more of a stunt woman than a comedian. She relies on degrading language and acts to further her career with the extreme left who hate Palin. Otherwise, she has no audience.

March 16, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  7. FredErick

Griffin is not a has been – she is more of a wanna be & never was celibrity – however, she does have intellgent writers who do come up with material that is thought provoking. Palin is on the other hand way out of her league on all fronts and is truly semi brain dead – therefore, in this case I do belive that Kathy does have the upper hand over Palin. It's as if an educated school teacher (Kathy) were talking down to a mentally challenged child (Palin)

March 16, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  8. lance

Kathy griffin is a nobody! She is trying to make a name for herself and is using sarah palin. Really who is Kathy griffin?

March 15, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  9. lance

Kathy griffin is a nobody! She is trying to make a name for herself and is using sarah palin. Really who is. Kathy griffin?

March 15, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Charlie

I used to like Kathy Griffin, but when she did the second season of her reality show, it sucked. All she talked about was "penis'". She seemed to have penis envy. Then when I was watching and her assitant started to choke and her Mom says Kathy get him some water she refused. Which showed her true selfish personality.

March 15, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Shawn

FYI, if your a comedian, you have every right to say what you want. Sarah Palin's daughter should never have said the F word. If any of my three daughter's ever say that, they're getting a whooping because that is bullying. Again if your a politician, then your fair game for the media, and to be honest, she talks about family values, she should have taught bristol to keep a nickel between her knees and keep them closed till she got married. Not one of my daughters were conceived out of wedlock and that's family values.

March 15, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  12. rip van winkler

Ken Griffey needs to watch his mouth

March 15, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Jen Jen

I like to dish it out too...all my lezbo friends are more butch than lipstick. We iz usually cracking jokes about da pillow biters but dudes be different. Although I like to take the disco stick in da pooper, I don't want no flamers! Just chicas with strappers unless the dude be huge. No mini schlongers!

March 15, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  14. derp slurps

I came back to provide more insight to a gay male's perspective. It has been a while since I told everyone about my web site: http://www.manboylove.com. It has a lot of good info on my lifestyle! If anything, please contact me so we can talk more about slammin in da pooper!!

March 15, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Laura

I do not know which one ofthem is more irritating! Both have had their 15minutes of fame & both have long outstayed their welcome in the public eye!

March 15, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  16. MLS

I love Kathy Griffin,I love her Bravo show and I laugh at her comedy. But I have to admit, she can get on a subject or a person and the constant drilling she does can be construed as bulllying in my eyes. Sometimes you need to know when to say when.

March 15, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Ron

So who is Sarah Palin and I've never heard of Kathy Griffin. LOL

March 15, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  18. antonius

Palin's comments towards this commedian indicate that Palin has no sense of humor. Her comments also indicate that she is a control freak and therefore unfit to lead anything. Nevertheless, she has a nice body.

March 15, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Albert Nygren

Antonius: If Kathy Griffin is just being a comedien, why doesn't she insult Obama as much as she does Palin. Sarah Palin has to fight back when members of the far Left attack her. The far Left and their friends the media, have been relentless with their barrage of Sarah. It seems to be the tactic of Obama, the media, and all of the far Left that when someone has effective, true arguments about where the far Left is incorrect or their policies cause more harm than good, that all of the arms of the far Left attack the person relentlessly in an attempt to destroy the person.

Kathy Griffin is not a comedien, she is a rabid, far Left, attack dog.

March 15, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  19. J

News flash to Griffin. Name calling and verbal insults are the most common forms of bullying. One thing that separates good comedians from bad comedians is the ability to make people laugh without putting other people down i.e laughing at the expense of someone. I'm no Palin fan, but I agree with her here. Griffin has just been verbally insulting her family for the past year and it's getting to be borderline abusive.

March 15, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheikp

News flash J Nobody does more name calling than Palin! Does the word THUGS mean anything to you? How about "spineless and inexperienced." AND SHE IS NOT A COMEDIAN, I don't know what she is, a quitter.

March 18, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  20. Tychalla

Poor Sara,she is so sensitive.What a waste of skin.All bra and no brains.

March 15, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Palin-bot

I am Palin-bot. What is tard? Is this new hip term for Palin tea bagger freaks? I know not of this term tard...not programmed to know of anything but Palin's box. I wanna butt slam her in da poop shoot with my steel robot wang. She can ride my disco stick till she be dizzy. Sorry, Todd apparently u iz the tard.

March 15, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  22. the_dude

this is like two tards accusing each other of being dumb

March 15, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  23. Liz

Verbal jabs at the powerful and successful are different than tormenting kids.

Bristol Palin is also a public figure. She'll be on magazine covers and reality shows when it suits her.

Griffin mocks those who think they are above public scrutiny – even while they make themselves public figures.

March 15, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  24. comeseemyllama

Ok a few thoughts:
    1. Kathy griffin IS Andy Dick in drag (notice how they never appear together)
    2. Sarah Palin stopped being a serious politician when she started doing reality TV.
    3. SPs "bully" comments take away from real bully issues in the world today. Exposing her children to the media is her own fault and she has to take the good and the bad. Every president with kids in the white house has had to.deal with bad kid press, either through comedy or just plain reporting. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
    4. SP makes for good sound bites, but there is nothing viable or substantial in her message other than if your for her your great and she has all the time in the world for you. And if your against her your just a bully, media with an agenda, a socialist, or not a grizzly mom.
    Why don't they both do us a favor and either have a ky jelly bikini wrestling match (KG won't go for it because her Andy Dickness will be exposed) or just agree to disagree and move on

March 15, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  25. Palin-bot

I worship jesus. I am Palin-bot. I wan Palin-box. Bible thumpers programmed to party!! Booze it up.

March 15, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  26. skullfuctrepublican

God never said nothing bout redemption! He was all about flooding the earf and killin them people he made so he could hate em.

March 15, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  27. remnant888

oh and your pastor manning should be PREACHING GOD'S WORD ABOUT REDEMPTION...instead of telling you how to vote.
    I dont want the pastors to run our country.

March 15, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  28. realbullieslovejesus

I've worked with the LGBT myself. Just last week I held a lesbian down and forced her to take Trycoxagain.

March 15, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  29. remnant888

Jesus isn't even interested in this tripe political hatred.
    kathy and sarah both need to back off.
    kathy for blasphemIng GOD!
    Sarah needs to just LET GOD!
    instead of trying to be a savior to everyone.
    Jesus will take care of it all...let it go.

March 15, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  30. Daphne

If she's such a supporter of LGBT rights, has she ever apologized for being in Eminem's video. As I recall, gay rights groups complained about " The Real Slim Shady" . Guess it's not bullying if you're a comedian or a rapper.

March 15, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  31. skullfuctrepublican

Sarry Palen is the salt of the earf and smart fulks like Mmee knows she's a good womern. We gots to take back merica like pastor manning says theys a revolution comin and ima be chief head in charge of jesus. Jesus hates all yall. Vote fur sarry!

March 15, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  32. Dark Meat

Griffin is a gay Ngger lover.

March 15, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  33. Samantha

Palin is a knob. Her kids are living proof that there isn't a diplomatic bone in that family. You're a public figure whether you deserve to be or not and that automatically signs you up for the fisheye lens. Stop whining, actually do something worth talking about, and you decrease your chances of being comedian fodder. Frankly Palin reminds me of a scared little girl trying to act tough while playing a big boys game. Hillarious. She should really leave politics and just join a quilting bee or something. Also Kathy Griffin is awesome. She says the things that people only dare think about.
    Bravo to her.

March 15, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  34. matt

They are both post menopausal has beens.

March 15, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  35. cam

Those who wish to attain royal status must tolerate the court jester.

March 15, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  36. Steve

Of course Pain is playing a different game. If a conservative comedian had made jokes about Pelosi, Griffin would be up in arms. It's ok as long as Liberals get to pick and choose what's pc and not pc. How do you confuse a liberal. "Use facts and logic"...

March 15, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  37. Palin-bot

I am Palin-bot. I want Palin-box. I eat Palin-box. I butt slamm Palin-box. I take robot disco stick and ram in Palin-box. I fist Palin-boX. I ram Palin-pooper!! I am Palin-Bot!!!

March 15, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  38. el

Let's be honest: Palin likes to pretend she knows what words mean. Bullying is a variety of negative acts carried out repeatedly over time. It involves a real or perceived imbalance of power, with a more powerful person or group attacking those who are less powerful. OBVIOUSLY, that's not what's going on here, regardless of whether you like Kathy Griffin OR Sarah Palin.

March 15, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  39. tail pipe

I'd rather make out with KG.

March 15, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  40. fried chicken n watermelon

Sarah pretending like she knows what's she's talking about is the joke.

March 15, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  41. Thor

Jousting time..Sheen is referee..Palin will win cuz Kathy didn't shut-up in bully during Jousting tourney..

March 15, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  42. Enormous Head

Wow.... Head... So enormous...

March 15, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  43. joe

i know sara's husband and he told me that her vajajay smells like a rotting possum

March 15, 2011 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  44. Darrell Barker

Palin is a Pain In ___ ___

March 15, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  45. Name*cwc

This "comedian" is a pathetic loser

March 15, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  46. Who cares

Eff these two hoars! I hope they both end up in a bus crash together.

March 15, 2011 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  47. Logic in the Souteast

Look! I can see stupidity and a waste of valuable time from here! More time and common sense wasted on the antics of folks like Kathy G and Sara P! Understood – the mere thought of either could cause an unpleasant rash but are either worth this sort of debate? They are both 1 step above Snookie on the importance meter.

March 15, 2011 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  48. Capt Stubbing

Like me, Ms Griffin is a PhagHag. Now where is Gophers hole.

March 15, 2011 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  49. krc

To be politically correct,palin is no way ready to lead anything. Newt either!

March 15, 2011 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
  50. dat wabbit

If someone walked up on stage while Kathy Griffin was on it and put a slug in her skull, that would be funny!

March 15, 2011 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  51. J

Kathy is a bully. What 50 year old starts picking on a 16 year old and says it will be her mission to take this kid down? She reminds me of the woman that tormented her daughter's classmate on line and the kid committed suicide. Like Kathy -she thought her nasty remarks were harmeless. Now to say 'don't throw around that word lightly' is a joke. Kathy Giffird is a bully and in typical bully fashion, she only has balls when being a bully but doesn't have the balls to apologise and admit she is wrong. She stepped over the line. Palin's kid said the wrong thing as most kids do – let HER PARENTS deal with her. Also – I saw 'Kathy's message' when that kid committed suicide she mentioned, , she implied 'the right' was a fault..Kathy what planet are you on..kids don't care about politics, I live in Mass where everyone is practically a democrate and the kids are just as bad there as anywhere else. That little Irish girl committed suicide here in left leaning Mass due to bulling. I am not a fan of Palin but clearly, Kathy is an ass and it's time she goes away.

March 15, 2011 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
  52. Kus ka ka ( tea party)

Palin is a sick women, she needs help and if u like her u need to wake up!!!!!

March 15, 2011 at 6:24 am | Report abuse |
  53. fartblossom

It just breaks me up. All you goons who think KG is funny need to realize that tearing people down is not humor, it's mean. Sarah, honey, it was refreshing to see a new face in the political arena, but now you've over-promoted yourself into a position where you can't be a serious contender for any major political office.

March 15, 2011 at 6:17 am | Report abuse |
  54. Kus ka ka ( tea party)

Palin sucks.

March 15, 2011 at 6:17 am | Report abuse |
  55. Mohammed ben Akbar

MAX TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON, DUDE.

March 15, 2011 at 6:09 am | Report abuse |
  56. Lloyd

whenever someone is trying to be funny at an individual or ethnic group it is a form of bullying and if griffin is to stupid to understand that it is the kind of behavior a bully engages in she needs to be forced to undergo therapy. Denial that your a bully because you work with one group while taking potshots at another group or person that you don't agree with or dislike is BULLYING.

March 15, 2011 at 6:09 am | Report abuse |
  57. MAX

I SEE ALL YOU BOYS WITH MOMMY ISSUES ARE TALKIN PALIN AGAIN, GO TO YOUR ROOMS IDIOTS

March 15, 2011 at 5:57 am | Report abuse |
  58. joe

It's hard for me to feel sorry for anyone in the public eye who's family gets poked fun at. If you don't like it keep your private life just that PRIVATE! you can't parade your family out into the lime light with a reality trash T.V. show and then cry foul when they get their feelings hurt becuse someone made an unflattering remark about them being toothless homejonnies. To me this no different then when Kathy Lee Gifford was all upset after people made fun of her bigheaded hydrosphyllic freak of a kid when she put a web cam in his room for the whole world to watch. I mean really Sarah toughen up! You and your inbread kids haven been made fun of by far more important people then some semi famous D-list at best lady comedian that looks like Andy Dick in a red haired wig!

March 15, 2011 at 5:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Lloyd

considering you can't even spell it right I suspect you're the one who is INBRED.

March 15, 2011 at 6:11 am | Report abuse |
  59. Bill

If this is Sarah Palin's response to mediocre comedian, what and how will she be able to respond to a global crisis?
    Scary thought!

March 15, 2011 at 5:41 am | Report abuse |
  60. thundermeat

You may not agree w palin's politics, but she served her state and wanted to serve the American people (agree w her, don't agree is moot) only person Griffin served is her tallentless self.
    She picked on pallin's kid as a cheap shot to keep her name out there. She's gross and intalented. A hack.

March 15, 2011 at 5:26 am | Report abuse |
  61. joe

I guess what I ment was no one with half a brain cares about what either of these waterheaded twits thinks politically or other wise

March 15, 2011 at 5:10 am | Report abuse |
  62. Spring Chicken

Before McCain nominated Palin as his running mate no one had ever heard of her. All of a sudden here she is with her own reality show clammoring for attention and her kid dancing around on television. Then she becomes annoyed by a comedian. A comedian! Dear God please do not make her the next president. It will be the end of this magnificent country as we know it.

March 15, 2011 at 5:03 am | Report abuse |
  63. joe

TJ I like it! but you gotta admit Sara is small town hick that vomits up folksie simi religious spew. while Kathie is a big headed unfunny sudo celeberity

March 15, 2011 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
  64. TJ

Kathy is moderately funny, but she's doing this for the attention and her hapless career. For you left wing and right wing stupid dopes...get a frickin life with your lame commentary. Your both a bunch of LOSERS..DOPES. Each side is a bunch of dopey drones sucking at the teet of your political affiliation. Get a life!!

March 15, 2011 at 4:20 am | Report abuse |
  65. snucky

Um I love Kathy and can't stand Sarah. Maybe if she takes the stick out her ass she'll laugh a little. It doesn't hurt to laugh. Sheesh

March 15, 2011 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
  66. brad

@ Jim Then stop reading it.

March 15, 2011 at 3:55 am | Report abuse |
  67. jim

man shut the hell up i dont wanna read all this crap

March 15, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  68. Griffinsdustyjealouswomb

Kathy has no talent. It is harder to creat then destroy. The comedy of sarcasm and tearing other people down is not a skill, it's an easily replicated formula. I think Kathy is just jealous, as her womb shrivels and dries up and she has to date people like that hedgehog from Microsoft, she's forced to reflect on a life that has produced nothing of value with no legacy. No wonder she must revert to sarcasm humor that is a step above "potty talk" in it's intellectual depth. She a jealous outsider looking in, watching those with actual talent accomplish real things in the world.

March 15, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  69. Shawn

If your a politician and you have a show starring your kids, or your daughter is on another tv show, you are fair fodder for comedians. SNL does it all the time. Actually I find all jokes regarding Sarah Palin hilarious since she is an embarrassment to the modern woman. None of the women I am friends with look up to Sarah Palin. They think she is a waste of space, but then again when can you expect from a beauty pageant contestant?

March 15, 2011 at 3:16 am | Report abuse |
  70. Mohammed ben Akbar

In my country, women like Kathy Griffin are kept in the back of the harem, and caned regularly to keep them in line. If that doesn't work, we cut out their tongues.

March 15, 2011 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
  71. ayne

Trye- its a word I just made up. It means true.

March 15, 2011 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  72. ayne

If even one tenth of what staffers say is trye about Palin she's a huge bully. I am still furious with John McCain for opening that can of worms on the country. Go Kathy, or whoever. Palin deserves it all. IMHO

March 15, 2011 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  73. Joe Plumber

Kathy is no bully. She is, however, tasteless, crass, vulgar, rude, insulting, humorless, vapid, obsequious, and one of the biggest b!tches I have ever met in my life. This "comedian" is not deserving of the adoration heaped upon her by the LGBT community. They just haven't seen her true colors yet.

March 15, 2011 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
  74. joe

sara's i.q. score is the lowest ever recorded for any past or current politician. fact

March 15, 2011 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  75. joe

as a long time republican, sara palin is an insult to the word 'politician.' she needs to be mauled by a bear

March 15, 2011 at 2:21 am | Report abuse |
  76. louis watkins

Ever watch Alaska State Troopers? Alaska leads the nation in illegal drug usage. Why? What else is there to do through ten
    months of winter. So Sarah tweets, and practices her own style of bullying on the Fox network, while Bristol and the rest hang out at Levi's mom's meth lab

March 15, 2011 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
  77. Getreal

Griffin is funny on a high school girls locker room level. Needs to liberally sprinkle in the f-bombs to keep audience laughing. I laugh at a lot of her material, but honestly she's too old for her beavis and butthead level of humor.

March 15, 2011 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  78. Vote for Sarah

With your votes, Sarah will eradicate the dumbJiggaboos from the US and make them swim back to Jiggaville/Africa.
    Did you know that scientist have determined that n!ggers are really good at buying crack with food stamps and robbing people.

March 15, 2011 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  79. sfrank

Ps. When she was prancing her retarded child to the media she was cutting funds for retarded children in Alaska. Who is a bully folks. Check your facts!!

March 15, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  80. king of comedy

What would really be funny is if ALL the politicians would do the work of the people instead of just trying to get re-elected. And then they coul pass laws forbidding people who aren't funny from calling themselves comedians.

March 14, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  81. sfrank

Sarah Palin prances her brats out in public for her own "folksy" poltical agenda. Kathy is not top tier comedy, nonetheless she is smart and ocassionally funny. Palin on the other hand is making dumb fashionable. Her brats are following suit with lack of education and babies before 18. Classy group. NOT!!!!!!

March 14, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Pedro P.

I don't know much, I am a simple cab driver. But doesn't the word bully involves intimidation, threatening of a overbering person over a weaker one? If Palin calls Griffin a bully, she most be calling Bill Maher a serial killer.

March 14, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  83. mark

Newt? The guy that said america made him cheat on his wife? Please!!

March 14, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  84. mark

Forget Sarah Palin. A product of trailer park

March 14, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  85. kissmyteabag

Somebody put this bit@##$ out of her misery!!!! PLEASE!

March 14, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  86. king of comedy

Wait, now you're telling us we have to be intelligent to understand gays? I'm still trying to understand why people think KG is funny. I have 2 degrees and find KG not the least bit funny. Palin makes me laugh 'cause she still thinks she might be president, but her time came and went. Newt in 2012!

March 14, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  87. preztm

All u palin ppl are jokes. Cathy griffin is a comedian this is what comdeians do. Sarah is weak the press will be a million times worst. She has no clue

March 14, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Keller

Kathy Griffin hiding behing the LGBT community....what an awful person.

March 14, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Niko_in_Oakland

Wow! Finally someone on here–Suzi Powers–who understands what a bully is. Kathy Griffin, through her comedy, gives a voice to groups who are often marginalized by society. Can you say that for Sarah Palin? She has a son with Down's Syndrome–one would think that she would be an advocate for people with DS and not parading him around like a prop. Kathy G. just did what more people in society need to do, and that is point out bad behavior when it happens. As is evident from this situation, not too many of you have the backbone to do what is right.

March 14, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Name*Greg Larson

Hey you're still looking Hot for50

March 14, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  91. susan powers

I think Kathy's history speaks for itself. She has been an avocate of supporting the troops, Gays,women and basic truths. That's what is funny about people calling her a "bully". "Bully's" go after people that can't help themselves and are fearful, what the bully feels is the weakest link. Kathy states truths about some very powerful people, she is willing to take the heat.. I respect her for many things and this is one of them. I respect her candor but guess what? she is also a comedian, she makes me laugh. Thanks Kath...

Suzi Powers

March 14, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Charlie Bradley

Good for you Kathy! Palin needs to get a backbone! if she doesn't then she is definitely going to continue to draw this unwanted attention to the circus that she has become. Everyone is so preoccupied with a Charlie Sheen meltdown well if you ask me, Sarah Palin isn't far from one herself!

March 14, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  93. darc

typo ....... obama

March 14, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  94. patty

Palin 16 year old daughter was on facebook bullying some person. Ms Palin is the #1 bully. She bullies the pres and his wife and any other Dem she could bully. Please don't call her Gov! Did they cancel her TV realty show? Which I never watched because it was all staged.
    GOODNIGHT and GOODLUCK!

March 14, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  95. darc

mnman. are you joking ? what does being smart have anything to do with understanding gays. how funny. your a joke!

March 14, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  96. dancingmachine

And the political craziness begins.

March 14, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  97. darc

wow! all this feuding. i think obahma should invite them both to the white house for a beer like he did with those 2 guys earlier in his term. GO PALIN!

March 14, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  98. qwerty

Um, morons. She isn't defending Bristol. She's defending her current 16 year old daughter from KG's bullying. Get a clue.

March 14, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lucie

Kathy is hilarious. Comedians make fun of people. Everyone's fair game. Especially a nasty little twirp kid that uses derogatory language. Kids (and I use the word 'kid' loosely, a sixteen year old is a young adult and accountable for their actions) SHOULD be shamed by society when they pull sh!t like this. When I was in middle school, kids that threw around the n word and f word in a nasty demeaning sense got taken out behind the school and whooped. While I don't condone violence, a clear message should be sent that this is NOT acceptable behavior.

March 15, 2011 at 3:10 am | Report abuse |
  99. Failin-Palin!

If you have problem with people in the public eye please shut up and email. the SCOTUS and gripe . People verses larry flint people . Both are public figures have fun bashin themi for one think the one who tell me how to live my life wwwwwwwwwhile her daughter is one hump short of a camel. Is more dangerous then the carrot top look alike my self!!!

March 14, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  100. mnman

I don't understand why people keep saying Griffin is not funny. She is hilarious. So is Palin. And both are bullies to me. Sarah always say negative stuff to Democratic politicians all the time. And she doesn't even know what she is talking about. Griffin makes fun of other people. Sometimes I don't like but most comedians make fun of other people all the time.

March 14, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  101. me

I think it's funny that everyone calling Kathy Griffin a bully, then calls her ugly. That's pretty hipocritical. Bottom line if you put yourself out there then you are fair game for the comedians.

March 14, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  102. BobbytheGreek

Palin will surpise everyone in 2012. Following advise from W, she has moved to a new house facing the library. And, maybe, just maybe, she can read a few issues of guns and ammo.....

March 14, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  103. cali bell

Really? R we still talking about Palin? Isn't her 15min up???

March 14, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Zorro

Bullying is when one puts crosshairs over the district one intends to target. One finger pointed out with the other three pointed back at the person doing the pointing?

March 14, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  105. meg

many public figures keep their family out of the limelight. It was Palin who constantly put her kids front & center during the campaign & then a reality show to boot. Not to mention Brist's dancing gig. I'm sorry... they are fair game.

March 14, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Really!

Palin is an entertainer.. She left being Gov because she was bored and thought all of America would fall in love with her with her show... She became fair game in the entertainment world.. She puts her children out there for her own advancements.. I would love for a woman to be in office but I'm not going to vote for her just to say look we have a female leader! I remember Ford and his family being the Butt of many jokes the clintons as well, and the daughters were under 18... Kathy just says it and yes can be offensive to some but hey as I tell my son ignore it! Water on a ducks back.. This action of Sarahs shows her immaturity,

March 14, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  107. lisah

Will looks like Sarah Palin can dish it out but cant handle when it when its thrown back at here. You see what comes around goes around. She talked bad about a lot of good people during her run for vice president rallies. The nerve to call someonea bully. All that moose shid coming back. lol

March 14, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  108. katie

I love sarah palin, but I don't agree with her arguing with kathy griffin over something she said. That's like obama commenting on what kanye west said to taylor swift. Our political leaders should not pay attention to celebrities or anything else that doesn't have to do with the well being of our country. Palin should have let it roll off her shoulders and show that she is the better person by not reacting to something someone as dumb as kathy griffin. Griffin is a pathetic person if the only comedy she can think of is attacking somebodys children. Get some real material griffin.

March 14, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • mnman

Griffin is not dumb. She is smart enough to understand gays and support them. You need to watch some of her shows. She makes fun of Sarah because she is a joke.

March 14, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • katie

so just because she understands and supports the gays makes her smart? I do support the gays, but if that' sthe only thing you can say that makes her smart....well thats sad

March 15, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  109. fourshay

I agree Palin is the BULLY and I agree with everyone who is posting comments that if she reacts to every comment
    when (hopefully not) if she does get elected then NOTHING will ever get done in washington, only this proves to me
    she is FAR from ever being ready for a serious job – she is typical – she always has to comment when the best way
    to handle this would be not to comment – I love Kathy – she has the right to say what she wants too ! it still is AMERICA – I just pray all that think Palin is something special sees that she IS NOT ANYTHING AT ALL SPECIAL
    FAR FAR FROM IT !

March 14, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • ArtSF415

She will never get elected, that's a fact. But I hope she runs for president, so that way Obama will have a clear victory. :)

March 15, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  110. steve, providence,ri

Why people defending palin when she quit her job and only talk garbage every where when palin hold a job long anough and shut up then we can start listen to her

March 14, 2011 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sweet boy who wears mommys panties

Steve you seem cute and gay. Would you like to get together for a drink then take me behind the dumpster and blow me?

March 15, 2011 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  111. Tim

Does anyone know WHY she is targeting Palin's 16 year old daughter? It's because her daughter called someone an F word that is a derogatory term for gay. Kathy being a huge supporter of gay rights didn't like it so she is going after her. Most of these posts make it sound like Griffin just decided to go after Palin's daughter for no reason. Palin's kids should know they have to be careful about what they say since their mom wants to seem to keep the family in the public eye as long as possible.

March 14, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  112. amy

...can't stand either.

March 14, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  113. ED

It's like watching two mules fight over a turnip.

HAHAHA.....Now that's funny

March 14, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Tabby

I have a lot of words to call this F-list wannabe. I don't care WHO you are ... But u don't target kids or teens. Who was next ... Trig? I dare u to make a single joke – you'll get slapped by so many people!!! Get a new topic, Miss Griffin!

March 14, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Matt Bragg

Again...I will point this out. NO ONE FORCED BRISTOL TO GO ON DANCING WITH THE STARS...

She is a public figure in her own reguard now...thefore...she is fair game.

Kathy is excersising her right to free speech the same as all of us on this thread. At least Kathy is interesting and funny. Not like all of those here who cant take a joke for what its worth.

PS if you are still confused about what a joke is ...THE SHINOLA IS ON THE LEFT....

March 14, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  115. wendy

Kathy griffin is a joke! She has stooped to picking on teenagers for "a joke"?
    If it were my kids I would not be as kind as palin has been

March 14, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Chuck

Hay, if Palins kid who is what, 16 yrs old and kicking around the F word than she deserves a little lecture from Griffin who doesn't hold back any punches. And she shouldn't hold back. The old lady Sarah needs to sit the kid down and straighten her butt out.

March 14, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Matt Bragg

Sarah Palin and her family are in the public eye...therefore they're at risk for being a comedians target. Kathy has the right to free speech the same as Palin. She ( Palin) tried to get the HARRY POTTER books banned from her library and then tried to get the librarian fired when the plan didnt work. Stand up comedy is the last bastion of free speech in this country and is nessesary to provide social commentary.

I dont see Palin going after HANNIETY – LIMBAUGH or COULTER. Hmmmmm...seems a bit hypocritical. At least Kathy is funny and at the same time self deprecating. Griffin is at least able to make fun of herself...something the self righteous Palin would no nothing about. It was clear on her appearance on SNL – She has no sense of humor.

So as far as bullies go....Palin...if you cant stand the heat...GO BACK TO ALASKA!

March 14, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leda

Great comment.

March 14, 2011 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Im Matts boyfriend and yes we are gay lovers

@ Matt. Thanks for the date last evening and meeting your parents was great. I cant believe they allowed us to sleep together in your old bedroom. At any rate, you tenderized my meat stick then wore out my rumproast!! What exstacy and yes I love you too. Call me!

March 15, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Blue

Cogent comment, Matt, but you need to make better BF choises!

March 15, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  118. John davis

OMG two women spit hatred at each other and neither realizes her side of the street is just as filthy and dirtty as the others. give me a freaking break both of them outta shut up over each other and start helping this world out. but no they'll just keep taking cheap shots at each other and each other's people. heck sarah palin QUIT as givernor of alaska and while i find kathy griffin funny i thinl she shouldn't target palin's kids unless the kids do something on their own to deserve a goid panning. like that time bristol was going to be parr of a discussion board on abstinence.....give me a freaking break what a joke

March 14, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Matt Bragg

I agree the kids should be left out of it...but...Bristol went on Dancing with the Stars...she is up for the same scrutiny as the rest.

March 14, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  119. goofyokie

You go Kat! May not always agree with everything she says but I still stand by her. The truth is funny and she can work it. Politicians manipulate it. Who's got the integrity here?!?

March 14, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Conkfritter

One has no class the other never finished going to hers.
    America is really going down the tubes. Griffin, Palin, now add Bachmann, Sheen and Gaga. Really all five are comedians in some pitiful way and not the one it is intended to be.

March 14, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Boochie Review

I think Kat is real funny, picking on the little guy.. Call me Kat, its Boochie.. http://www.bochiereview.com

March 14, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  122. lisebell

I think she is funny, she does her job. She works the profession she has chosen. If Palin was "ALL THAT," she would never even acknowledge Kathy. Two different genre (if I may use that term) here.

March 14, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  123. bp

is this the same Palin who ran like hell before the ethics violations could cause her to be thrown out, dumb question

March 14, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Victor

Who ever said Palin was smart enough to know what bullying really is?

March 14, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  125. d-list

Can we have a D-List Roast of Kathy Griffin in which she is not allowed to retort. And one in which Palin, who I can't stand, is one of the 'stand-up's". Then let Griffin, a Joan River's has been to be, talk about how words aren't bullyng.

March 14, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Vince

Sarah Palin calling someone a bully when she basically is responsible for the recent deaths of those people in Arizona and the wounding of Rep. Giffords. C'mon, she goes around telling gay people that they are lesser than holy than thou child molesting Christians, and quits on everything she does. Vice Presidency nomination, her governorship, her television show. She has got a track record of not doing what she said she would do, a hypocrisy that plagues her annoying rhetoric. I will celebrate the day Sarah Palin dies and leaves this Earth - God help us rid the devil.

March 14, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  127. CNC2

Yeah umm I don't respect Sarah

March 14, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  128. the_dude

If Palin retires katy griffiths will have to start whoring on street corners to make a living.

March 14, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  129. RichP, easton, pa

Who is Kathy Griffin ???

March 14, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Bakum

I think Kathy Griffin is hilarious.

March 14, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  131. derp

Kathy Griffin looks like Andy Dick with long red hair.

March 14, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Superhiro

LOL. "Palin speaks for Jesus" That's hilarious.

March 14, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  133. josh

Sarah Palin speaks for Jesus. we should listen to what she says. She is the best!

March 14, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Jeepers

Palin is a drama queen with hubris. If she were in school, yes, the mean girls would pick on her. Why? Because she doesn't know when to shut her mouth and stop making an a$$ of herself. Yes there are people who think she's great, but they're like the dim-witted dorks of the school. And if her kids are getting picked on, she has no one to blame but herself because she has selfishly put them in the limelight without concern for their best interests. She has view of herself that is completely disproportionate with reality and with her own abilities. She's a walking punchline but she just doesn't get it. Delusions of grandeur.

March 14, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  135. TERRY DYBALA

I find it quite odd that a person that is "thinking" of running for President even has time to respond to Griffin. If she was the President, would she respond to every non essential criticism .That is what is scary to me. Terry

March 14, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Ashley

Picking on Sarah's kids who are under 18 is just sad. Bristol I can under that, but little kids, she is a bully.

March 14, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Liz H

Most public figures do everything they can to shield their children from the spotlight. In other words they are responsible. Plain has used her children for her image from her start.

March 14, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  137. bp

Nothing is too trivial for Palin to throw a snit about, and here she is getting into it with a comedian who must love all the additional exposure Palin is getting for her. Imagine how tiresome a Palin Presidency would be.

March 14, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joshua

Palin was an idiot to flame this fued with Kathy. The only winner here is Kathy. She is selling out and her Broadway show is a success. Palin has become Kathy's marketing tool. If Palin and and her people have any brains left they will refrain from lashing back at kathy and let this one die. This is not a battle Sarah can win. It's win-win for kathy.

March 14, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andagain

BP and Joshua : Bravo..you hit the nail on the head!

March 14, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • DS8403

I agree whole-heartedly with both BP and Joshua. I think Kathy's getting more attention from people she wouldn't normally because the Palins are making such a big deal about this.

March 14, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • joe

just as tiring as obama and every president in the last 30 years. Bottom line is that you are a pathetic person if you seek to further yourself at the expense of a child. It is a shame that anyone defends griffin. I'm no palin fan, but griffin has established herself as a piece of trash.

March 14, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Michael

It's one thing for griffin to be a "bully" because of what she says and it's another thing for a politician to be a bully. Words really don't hurt people but legislation does. The kind of bullying the right wing politicians apply is longer lasting and causes immeasurable hardships to those people these discriminatory laws affect. This just seems like another diversion from some of the more difficult and honest conversations or political "leaders" should be having.

March 14, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yes I like Penis a lotta

Wow...you drank all the liberal kool-aid.

March 14, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joshua

yes, you are so right, despite what the right-wing kool-aid drinkers will like to protest and claim otherwise. There is fault on both sides of the political spectrum. I believe Obama has picked up where Bush left of in some areas, but overall, you are correct.

March 14, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  139. dwt

How odd that most of these comments insist (1) that Griffin is a no-good comedian or (2) that Palin is a no-good public figure, or sometimes (3) that both are horrible. I like Griffin, and don't like Palin, but it's plain to me that both of them are at the top of the respective games they're playing. You don't have to like them, but give credit where it's due.

March 14, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kate

True dat. It's hard to argue with success. Palin's success scares me, and Griffin's success makes me rethink this whole banking career rather than comedy. If she can do it, I can. But, yeah. They're both making a lot of money doing what they're doing.

March 14, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Indyman

Palin is the pig under the lipstick-Griffin at least knows how to wear it.

March 14, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Jujubeans

I think they're both hot!

March 14, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • WouldYa?

Agreed. I don't agree w/ Palin's politics, and don't think Griffin is funny...but I'd play slap & tickle with either. Or both at the same time? Ooohhh...

March 14, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Sarah Palin should do some more hunting. This time she should hunt for some brains

Sarah palin should do some more hunting, this time for some brains.

March 14, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Hungry for a Honker

Griffin isnt even funny, accidently.

March 14, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  144. PRL

Sarah Palin, the Al Sharpton of Alaska!

March 14, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Panty Wearing Fairy

Please!! Can we dispense with the latest of the polically correct babblings...ie bully, bullying etc. Those of you that use the word sound like a group of 4th graders. PS...ObaManure is a failure.

March 14, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth Hurts

Yes, and your comment and alias sure look like it came out of the pages in the book of maturity... right...

March 14, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Truth

Tee hee...your so cute. Can I wear your underpants on my head while you make love to me?

March 14, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • child alert

Ah kids who can't contribute any intelligent thought. This is 2011!

March 14, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  146. liz

So griffin, you think you are funny? You're just an old plain ugly bully, can't you find any subject to poke your gutter month on? You're sickening.

March 14, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joshua

Kathy makes fun of everyone not just the Palins. He Palin material is probably 1% of her material. The palins just think they are the center of the universe. I don't always think Kathy's jokes are funny, but Palin's supporters are acting like she only talks about Palin and that indeed is another Joke.

March 14, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • rapier

actually you're sickening. if you can't read what you wrote and get that, you need help.

March 14, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  147. Cindy S

Not one person on this forum knows anything with regard to my political leanings, so I'm not sure how I became a "Palinbot." (A type of comical namecalling/bullying I suppose). I do believe that Sarah Palin is a political figure and should expect to have political jokes aimed her way. It's an entirely different situation to purposefully target the children of political figures or celebrities. I have a great sense of humor and don't take life too seriously, but being a mother, I would take great offense if my child were targeted for the type of harassment that Kathy Griffin has dished out in the past.

March 14, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Teo

Perhaps it's because you jumped in to save sarah along with all the Palinbots ordered up by ms Palin's maids in waiting? You really are too silly, Palin uses the kids as props for her own advancement and money hunt making them all part of her demented shtick! Then she whines about people commenting. Get real Sarah.

March 14, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Matt Bragg

Not one forced Bristol to go on Dancing with the Stars....she is fair game.

March 14, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Julia Iskandar

But Palin is the political version of Florence Foster Jenkins, the woman who was convinced she could sing, even coloratura, when in reality she was always ludicrously off-key and a-rhythmical. Call her up on your search engine and listen to her screeching – but she was sure she was a great talent...

March 14, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amy

What relevance does Sarah Palins political asperations or abilities have to do with the an article that is about Kathy Griffin being a bully? Attacking somone personally, and not for their political views, is bullying plan and simple.

March 14, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Andi

Sarah Palin IS a joke by golly.

March 14, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Amy

After reading the quote that was posted in the article about Kathy Griffin doing work with the LGBT community, one would conclude that she thinks those are the only people bullied. Has she been present in the real world lately? Anyone, anywhere can be bullied and I think most people would consider taking personal shots at teenagers, regardless of what they say publicly, as bullying. I don't agree with most of what comes out of Sarah Palins mouth, but I am afraid I have to agree with her on this point.

March 14, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • rapier

one with poor reading comprehension would single out that conclusion vs understanding it as a major example. griffin is all class.

March 14, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Augy

Oh Rapier, you're so clever !! I wish I was a know it all like you. Griffin has made a modest income being a Smart azz at the expense of others. That method of humor is humor in it's lowest form. Perhaps that is why it appeals to you ! Shove off.

March 15, 2011 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Name*chefmom

Class? Griffin? Absolutely not. She is as irritating, if not more, than Joy Behar!

March 15, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  151. Chris

Interesting that a politician and potential Presidential candidate responds to a comedian? It does kinda make sense because the right uses "comedians and entertainers" all of the time to deliver their hate-speak. How many times have Limbaugh and Beck been identified as "entertainers"...they are bullies as well.

Lighten up- USA

March 14, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  152. derDunkelRover

My, my . . . . the Palinbots are out early. I see they all got the same memo this time.

March 14, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Warm fudge dripping down my leg

Griffin epitomizes the saying "Beauty is only skin deep butt-ugly is clear to the bone". Griffin goes out of her way to exhibit what a truly ugly and nasty person she is.

March 14, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gary

I agree that words can be bullying. But Sarah is guilty of this same behavior all the time, so its pretty hypocritical of her to call out Kathy.

March 14, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • rapier

neither an ugly or a nasty person. just shows you don't know a lick about her, humorless one. looks are another issue – now who's the bully?

March 14, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Cindy S

Bullies use jokes all the time to make fun of other people. That is still bullying.
    Adult bullies who use jokes to to make fun of children and their families is highly offensive bullying in my book.

March 14, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • K

Oh, please. Tell Palin to stop unfairly targeting Michelle Obama (NOT the president). That's bullying. Also, tell Ms. Palin to remove the bunch from her panties and MAN UP. She had to know that when she ran for vice president with a 16 year old knocked up daughter, people were going to make a few jokes.

March 14, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • CPinDE

Wow seriously. Politicians are the biggest bullies. Look at what just happened in Wisconsin, you can't tell me that wasn't being a bully. Sarah Palin had her 15 mins already. Both Palin and Griffin are trying to get their 15 mins back. Palin is begging to be relevant. She's never been relevant despite thinking she was. Kathy Griffin can be funny sometimes. Sarah Palin just needs to go away and leave the US alone.

March 15, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Liz

Bristol Palin is not a child. And she has put helsef in the public eye. She'll give interviews when it suits her, and appear on reality TV. She is fair game to be mocked by comedians.

Her situation is very different from a teen or kid who is tormented by peers.

March 15, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
    • JenJen

Bullying takes many different shapes. It can be physical or verbal. I don't remember Sarah Palin making a big deal when her daughter Willow posted gay slurs on her Facebook page? Palin loves to play the victim when she sees an opportunity to do so, and stills likes to throw the jabs at others. Don't dish it out, if you can't take it.

March 15, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  155. A big steamy pile

The only time griffin was funny was on the Seinfeild show with the material being written for her. Other than that griffin is just lame.

March 14, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Sue

She was on that TV show "The Defenders" and her charachter played a mean comic, oh yes, something like her real life role! I never liked this person, and the more I see and hear her, the more I will NEVER like her.

March 14, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Teo

Well aren't you the pot calling the kettle black sweetie?

March 14, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • rapier

actually, jerry used some of her material to incorporate into her character on his show. but it's easy to just throw some words around instead of knowing a fact. another fact is, she's hilarious. but her fans tend to be smart people.

March 14, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Map

Rapier, get a life. She ain't funny. That you assert that her humor is somehow intelligent is certainly the biggest joke I've yet heard.

March 14, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Smarterthanyou

Kathy is a horrible, washed up comedian that uses the Palins to get attention. Bringing negative attention to the underage Palin, no class. Those that think she's funny and/or intelligent apparently need to finish getting their GED

March 15, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  156. mejazzbo

Sarah Palin is a politician. Will someone please let me know when she does or says something as an elected official who serves out her entire term.

March 14, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • shrubette

HA HA HA EXACTLY!!! Her and Ann Coulter CAN'T POSSIBLY be anywhere NEAR a republican or tea party supporter because they both wear shoes and are no longer in the kitchen!!!! Oh well, at least Sarah popped out enough brats for her and Ann both. They got to keep their numbers up you know!!!

March 14, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • sue

To busy putting on red lipstick to shoot the bears. Sarah Palin is a joke. Sarah Palin IS the joke.

March 14, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • peacemonger

Palin is an ex-politician. She quit her job as govenor. I'd call her more of a "Facebooker" or professional narcissist.

March 14, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadonnaFan

Peacemonger is precisely correct. Palin is a professional narcissist. Well said, Peacemonger!

March 15, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Tony Oberkirch

Kathy Griffin is a comedian? Will someone please let me know when she does or says something funny?

March 14, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • sue

I am far from a Palin fan, but I am further from a Kathy Griffin fan. BOTH are idiots.

March 14, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • rapier

sorry kids, griffin has more intelligence in her pinky toenail...

March 14, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jason

I agree with Griffin. "Bully" is the new race card. Thrown around to justify outrageous behavior.

March 14, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hollywood Reporter

I am no Palin fan but Griffin is jealous of her looks!
      [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKX-a7TZDeY&w=640&h=390]

March 14, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ad Dem

Kathy is funny but not the most funny...the real joke here is Sarah Palin...she is truly and idiot

March 15, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • read my lips

Palin was indicted for abuse of power and. .....bullying!

She bullied her sister's ex to the point of being charged, fired

March 15, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |