Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner evacuated in tsunami warning
March 11th, 2011

Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner evacuated in tsunami warning

As tsunami warnings were issued for coastal areas along the west coasts of the U.S. and Canada following the earthquake and tsunami that's hit Japan, cast members of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn” were evacuated from the Vancouver Island area in British Columbia where they were filming, according to MTV.

Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart were among those who vacated the area, and production came to a halt for the time being.

"Due to the tsunami advisory, filming of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn has been delayed," Summit Entertainment said in a statement to MTV. "All cast and crew were evacuated to base camp. Everyone is safe and sound."

According to People, the cast had been working in Tofino, a town with plenty of open coastline, that can also be viewed in “The Twilight Saga: New Moon."

“Twilight Saga” actress Tinsel Korey, who plays Emily, tweeted: “They're evacuating us 4 a tsumnani warning. If this... is my last my tweet. I love you. The end. Hugz.” She followed it up with, “If this is the moment. Then I've lived a good life. And I'm thankful 4 everything I've been given. 1 love. :)”

(If that seems a little dramatic, Korey added that she’s not trying to be. “I’m just saying my peace,” she tweeted. “This is my truth right now.”)

Filed under: Celebrities • movies • Twilight

1. Best Breast Pumps

I love looking through an article that will make men and women think. Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

March 5, 2012 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. derp

The metro looking kid reminds me of Brock from Pokemon.

March 14, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Jim

Thank God, what would the acting world do without these two shinng examples of thespianism????

March 14, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  4. wraith729

OMG – Thank God these people were evacuated. I don't know where my life would be without them!!

March 14, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  5. No one will ever be free until Nerd Persecution ends

Oh praise Jesus these to hollywood B rated movie performers were spared. I bet the chick bangs that little boys rumphole all night.

March 14, 2011 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
  6. ??

Yes it was disgusting and sad what they didto us but the people that are affect by this weren't the ones that attacked us. It's the same as what us white folks says to the blacks that it wasn't us that made you slaves and treated you like crap so they should get over it and stop bringing up the race card. I'm just saying and making a point.

March 14, 2011 at 5:34 am | Report abuse |
  7. Dracula

These 2 are an embarassment to all real vampires. oh, wait! THERE AREN'T ANY! Enough of all this vampire crap! COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW!

March 13, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  8. D

I am a BUTT pirate!!!

March 12, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

I'm talking to you, the little troll using my name, go back under your bridge where you came from.

March 15, 2011 at 3:14 am | Report abuse |
  9. D rules

I knew you would come back D!! It says above that u are a butt pirate, a chugger, a pillow biter! Thus, I am sure you mean that pretty hot dudes would want to rub your wang!! See ya fruit!

March 12, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  10. D

as a smokin hot cool dude i think pretty girls would enjoy rubbing on my impressive weeenie. i wont charge money or anything. plus if you are extra pretty i will let you rub on it again later if you want too. i

March 12, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  11. D

My weeenie feels all funny like. I just dont understand what is going on. If you are a very prety girl will you maybe touch it and see if it is ok ? Julianne Hough said it is a friendly weeenie and pretty girls will enjoy rubbbibg on it.

March 12, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. the vampires

Who gives a rip about these punk kids. They think they iz so kewl! What a bunch of crap. There are 50 other quality Entertainment articles we could have read about. These two burnouts can go ahead and pump out a couple kids, get some gay Twighlight tattoos to show what made their careers possible, get in a couple of fights -domestic violence style, get divorced, have an ugly court battle, raise the kids apart as spoiled brats, have one end up in jail by 16. More sweet 20-something dramas breakin loose! Yeah. Vampires Suck!! Booze it up!

March 12, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  13. LAMAR is a clown

Hey Lamar, are u a brother? Do u live in the South? Based on your typing skills (all caps is saying I never learned to type. I don't know what the shift key does. Just hit caps lock!!). Anyway, just cause you are a butt pirate – u don't need to bother us with your racist rants. Go back to http://www.kkkluvers.com and we will ignore your gay lifestyle. Your other butt buddy chimed in too! What a couple of pillow biters!! See ya.

March 12, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Pee Wee

Don't u all like my nickname? No, it has nothing to do with Mr Herman – Paul Ruebens. It was given to me in the 8th grade when my classmates saw my wiener in gym class. I tried to use Extenze but it only jumped me up to 2.5 inches. I have considered surgery for years....do those pee pee pumps work? Any advice? Small wangs rule!!

March 12, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  15. pro ball player

I think it is funny when I tell people to eat poop!! However, I love to dig for poop when I butt slam my buddy. We iz the coolest gay luvers in da world. We both have crazy r@pe fantasies. He busts in a ski mask and bends me over. The safe word is "fairy"!! Party down!!

March 12, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Trucker Joe

I am an illiterate clown. Although I am racist, I am also a flamin butt pirate! I love to get da schlong in da popper. Last time I rode a disco stick, I walked bow legged for a week!! Damn, dem chinkers don't have a donger for me. I need a big chubby!!

March 12, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  17. D

I am a freak. I love to rock da hershey highway!! It is da bomb! Last time I got bent over, it was super sweet!! My pooper was raw and sore, but I came back for more. Its all about da butt slammin!!

March 12, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

Go do your homework, little boy, and stop trolling on blogs. You're not that funny

March 14, 2011 at 2:15 am | Report abuse |
  18. Bonita

Although I am a lezbo, I don't accuse others of being gay and don't let racism rule my life. All my life I have been called a chubby, butch dyko freak! Whatever! I am happy with my floppy, packake boobies. I also like it when my lipstick lezzy slams me in da poop shoot!

March 12, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  19. elmer

“I’m just saying my peace,” she tweeted. “This is my truth right now.”

Your truth is you're illiterate.

One "makes their peace" or "says their piece".

March 12, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  20. bonita

you make me sick. get a life you racist troll loosers.

March 12, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  21. trucker joe

look what them yelloweyed deev:ls did in china in th 1930s. K@rma is my hero.

March 12, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  22. trucker joe

jaypan is getting a little taste of k@}ma

March 12, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Navygal

Some of our AMERICAN troops are out there right now! Show some respect!

March 14, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  23. trucker joe

godddlesss yeller heathens

March 12, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  24. pro ball player

all of you eat pooop.

March 12, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  25. ED

Yeller is funny for an asian guy.

March 12, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  26. RIch

WE LOVE U YELLER WOO ! DONT LET THE HATERS GET YOU DOWN.

March 12, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  27. PeeWee

Yeller Woo is funny though. It is good to find some humor in the face of tragedy. Thank you Yeller Woo.

March 12, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  28. PeeWee

You racist make me sick. I bet lamar is a fat sissie.

March 12, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  29. LAMAR

we shouldnt have rebuilt their country after WW 2. fat man and little boy should have only been the start.

March 12, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  30. LAMAR

WIsh it would have washed more of those asian folks out to sea. it is a shame it didnt get korea too.r

March 12, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Em

I've never seen a more melodramatic reaction before... I wonder what would have happened had she actually been directly affected.

March 12, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  32. c~bud

Never seen Twilight, sounds gay. Melynda is gay!

March 12, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  33. BIG RED 1

Hasnt been that long ago old Tojo and his slaant eye folks were trying to killl all us Americans. They killed a whole lot of our grandparents. Please think before you start praising these people. BY THE WAY . . . THE BIG RED 1 WAS THE HONORED FIRTS ARMORED DIVISION. AMERICAN HEROES.

March 12, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  34. Melynda

TWILIGHT ROCKS!!! glad everyone is safe ~ as for the haters ~ grow up! have alittle more respect for mother earth. This was a tragic disaster that can hit home at anytime. Maybe if these idiots that post these hateful and disrespectful posts would have more intelligent things to say if their family or friends were killed. Watch out, Karma is a ........

March 12, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  35. c~bud

I didn't read the article, would have been cooler if they got sucked out to sea, and never came back.

March 12, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  36. cxhjing xao

Blubber monster snookey cause much destruction. Godzirra missing. HELP US GODZIRRA !

March 12, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  37. Richard

They shouldn't worry about these hack actors and any tsunami, blocks of wood float.

March 12, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  38. D

I hope everyone currently affected by this disaster will be strong and make it through-I hope to hear from my friend who is currently over there right now, and we have not heard from him and wishes we can hear he's safe...

March 11, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  39. what

what you talkin about ?

March 11, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  40. helper

snooki be a fat blubber monster with many stomach rolls i heard.

March 11, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  41. helper

snooki be evil fat monster that cause destruction. her blubber cause tidal wave.

March 11, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  42. yeller woo

snooki is a giant monster that beat up godzirra. she then jumped into the ocean to wash off her fat and caused giant tider wave and earth quake.

March 11, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  43. yeller woo

Wouldnt it have been wonderful if they had moved the entire cast and crew under the wave ? After all this was all caused by snooki. when she jumped in the ocean it caused this tragedy.

March 11, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  44. yeller woo

They really shouldnt have evacuated these two. If they had to move them they should have moved them closer to the wave.

March 11, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  45. fionna09

If anything happens to Taylor.. I will die. I love this man. And I hope they all are safe.

March 11, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Cheri ZZZ.

If ANYTHING happens to Taylor....I will die. I love this man. I hope he is safe and sound as well as the rest of the cast. It is a GREAT movie saga and Taylor is my absolute dream of the perfect man on earth. I hope he is safe. I love you Taylor. Cheri xo

March 11, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Mrs. M.

It's truly pathetic when someone so well paid can't distinguish between "peace" and "piece."

March 11, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ladie Binkerton

@Mrs M – I think she was too busy focusing on the melodramatic "Goodbye world, if this is my last message..." message to be concerned with the correct spelling for the context of the word she was using. I see why and how she got into acting – what a ham!

March 11, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • steve

In this case, "peace" is the correct usage.

March 12, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Bob

When will dark depressing movies bid their last farewell?

March 11, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |