'Showbiz Tonight' Flashpoint: LiLo doesn't accept plea deal...yet
March 10th, 2011

'Showbiz Tonight' Flashpoint: LiLo doesn't accept plea deal...yet

Lindsay Lohan was back in court this morning – but she didn’t take a deal in her necklace theft case.

I think her best bet would have been to plea, do some time in jail and put this behind her. She still has some time to reconsider – but if she doesn’t, Lindsay’s really rolling the dice with a possible trial. If she’s convicted of stealing the necklace, she could get up to three years in prison!

What do you think? Post your comments below.

Other big stories we are fired up about on the show today…

Kim Kardashian’s secret teen picture - revealed! Plus, Daniel Baldwin challenges Charlie Sheen over his alleged drinking and drug problem. And by the way, Rob Lowe is NOT replacing Sheen on “Two and a Half Men”!

See you on "Showbiz Tonight" at 5 p.m. ET and again at 11 p.m. ET/PT on HLN!

Watch Showbiz Tonight Weekdays Exclusively at 11PM ET on HLN.

1. Snotrag

I'd like to bend her over and make her squeal like a piglet.

March 11, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  2. MykiS

I don't think that she takes any of this seriously due to her celebrity (?????) status. I believe that she needs to actually serve some hard time – so she learns her lesson.

March 11, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  3. oldzoom

I agree with other posters that she should get jail time, she's gotten away with so much already it's insane. if this happened to a normal person they would have already done alot of jail time. She seems to think all laws apply to the average nobodies, time for the legal system to teach her a lesson. :(

March 11, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  4. tokes

First I think it is important to correct the use of the name LiLo, I believe the correct spelling is BimBo. Furthermore I would like to say: "moromn" you sir are a quief balloon! take your dirty mind back to Utah where it belongs.

March 11, 2011 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  5. Lace

I hear you. If I had a d*** the law could suck it. The law sucks and they want to lock you up for a speeding ticket..lol.

March 11, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  6. Anthony

Are justice system is outrageous, when your innocent and want to prove your innocence you are suppose to plead "NOT GUILTY", but the system "punishes" you by telling you if you plead not guilty and our corrupt biased system finds you guilty you will be punished to the maximum that the law allows. The system demonstrates nothing but "conflict of interest" everyday and yet they prosecute people for the same bull%^&T . Is it not bias that the Judge and the Prosecutors are paid by the State or Federal Government's ?. Many innocent people plead guilty for the fear of being sent to jail. Our system is this country's problem. That includes the citizens that work for the system.

March 10, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  7. JD

The courts should treat everyone the same. Famous ppl shouldn't get special treatment, but always seem to. A lot of folks in Hollywood would adjust their behavior if the courts didn't sugar coat the law for them. And when they do go to trial its turned into a circus. The judges should order that the cameras be left on the court house steps and administer a little country justice.

March 10, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mormon

So, I just came up with the best idea ever. Lohan, Sheen, sitcom.

I'll call it 2 1/2 grams...

March 10, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mormon

This crack ho is getting hotter every time she wrecks her life more.

Can't wait till she doing pron...

March 10, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Zeta

Marta, how did she come to possess it, then? It decided to liberate itself from the mean store and jumped into her possession as a convenient way of escape?

March 10, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Yeller Woo

I think she deserves some jail time but really doubt she will get much if any. She is a white celebrity living in california. Laws dont apply to them.

March 10, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  12. MARTA

I don't she stole that necklace.

March 10, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Lace

She should get a few years in jail anyway. If it was me or anyone else on these blogs we would have been locked up a long time ago.

March 10, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |