Sarah Palin calls Kathy Griffin a '50-year-old bully'
March 8th, 2011

Sarah Palin calls Kathy Griffin a '50-year-old bully'

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but not when it comes to Kathy Griffin. The comedian is set to play a Sarah Palin-type character on an upcoming episode of "Glee" and Palin says she is hardly amused.

"You know, Kathy Griffin can do anything to me or say anything about me, because you know, she's kind of this — she's a 50-year-old adult bully, really, is what she is. Kind of a has-been comedian, and she can do those things to me," Palin told Fox News when asked about Griffin's "Glee" guest spot.

But while Palin may be able to take the potshots, she is warning the "My Life on the D List" star to lay off her family, including daughters Bristol and Willow, who have been targeted in the flame-haired comedian's act.

"I would just ask for respect of my children," said Palin. "As she had stated on CNN that her New Year's resolution was to destroy my 16-year-old daughter, that takes it a little bit too far. Kathy, pick on me, come up to Alaska and pick on me, but leave my kids alone."

According to ABC News, Griffin responded by offering the "Sarah Palin's Alaska" star complimentary tickets to her new Broadway stand-up show, "Kathy Griffin Wants a Tony," which runs at the Belasco Theater from March 11-19.

"As a fellow reality star, Kathy would like to extend free tickets to her upcoming Broadway show to reality-star Sarah Palin and her reality-TV crew," a rep for Griffin said. "Kathy supports all reality stars regardless of what they say about her."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Glee • Sarah Palin • television

1. Evgeniyo Brentnallj

I’ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i’m happy to convey that I have a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to don’t forget this website and give it a look regularly.

July 11, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Poetry

Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your site unintentionally, and I am surprised why this coincidence didn't took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

April 6, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Macksfield

Cathy is a misguided person. She will never find happiness craving for attention. Attacking children is the obvious barometer of how desperately she wants your attention and money. It is an indication of how low she will go to get any kind of attention. Very sad human being.

March 10, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  4. Sarah Palin's personal assistant

'Umm sorry to interrupt your interview Ms. Kettle, but we've got Ms. Pot on line one and she says its urgent!'

March 10, 2011 at 2:22 am | Report abuse |
  5. Sarah Palin

'Boohoo waaahhhh waaaahhhh 'Only I get to bully people, sling mud and exploit my children, only me fair you're a big fat doo-doo head leave me alone or Immina tell my mommy to tell you mommy that you're pickin' on me...waaaahhhh waaahhh I'm a quitter and a hypocrit waaahhhh! '

March 9, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  6. The Princess of Darkness

Awwww the self proclaimed 'bada$$ hockey mom' got her widdle bitty fewwings hurt on da pwaygwound again. And here am I without my crying towel. Darn it all to heck! Boo Hoo
    Oh wait Caribou Barbie people who live in glass houses...

March 9, 2011 at 3:28 am | Report abuse |
  7. mad hater

Both these gals got pink socks hanging out the back of there britches.

March 9, 2011 at 2:57 am | Report abuse |
  8. T-Rex

Colleen you sound like a c**t

March 8, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Kiss My Ass

Sarah Palin is a has been, she know that she's not running. (string her followers along) She was only Governor for about 3 months, than she quits...how can she run a country?

March 8, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  10. The Princess of Darkness

oops
    that should read sardonic humor comedian

March 8, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  11. The Princess of Darkness

Umm yea...????
    That's her job you twit. She's a sardonic humor. At least she attempts to accomplish what she was hired and paid to do. Unlike some whiny-a$$ quitters out there. No need to mention any names

In a related news item:
    Sarah Palin is dubbed a has-been/never was politician and human being. And Donald Trump has been called a Real Estate Mogul. Now excuse me while I go call my Physician a Medical Professional. Those ßas tards!

March 8, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  12. sam

Poor Simple Sarah. She's becoming less and less relevant, and has to create conflict from thin air. Poor thing.

March 8, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  13. LoveMeSomePalinAndGriffin

OMG,I LOVE BOTH OF THESE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CROUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAWRR!!!!!!!!!!

March 8, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  14. freegrrl

Obviously Sara has proven herself to be the idiot we all know her to be yet again!! Kathy G. Is no "has been!" Sarah is so stupid she thinks if she says it, it will magically become true! Facts?What are those?? Sara: really hates all of those bothersom things called facts.The women is delusional...putting Kathy G. In a room with Sarah P. Would be unfair-like a fight between a Lion and a kitten who was dropped on their head Kathy would read that B to Washington and Back before Sarah even understood who it was in front of her!!

March 8, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jen

I agree with you Kevin!! Palin put her children in the public eye on purpose and she doesn't expect someone to crack a joke. I don't care for Griffin but she can and will say what is on her mind. It was refreshing to read your comment as some of these posts are down right ugly.

March 8, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  16. oldzoom

Sarah Palin is the poster child for the effects of a full frontal labotomy. Gee Sarah you still haven't figured it out yet? Yes we are all tired of your public drooling sessions. You're not related to Charlie Sheen are you? Both of you have very similar ranting styles :(

March 8, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  17. SP is hot....sort of

I wanna bend Palin over and give a little tea bagger treat!! Time for a little butt slammin!! She needs a real man...not that clown Todd. I would tap that any day of the week. KG on the other hand is a nasty packake chested freak. I wish she would just go away!!

March 8, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Checkers

Kathy Griffin is a genius.

March 8, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Steve

Ya know...Sarah Palin is the *real* has-been. Like she has room to talk about Kathy Griffin being a "bully" or anyone else for that matter...Palin has been nothing but a loud-mouthed...know-it-all...knows-nothing from the gate. In all her time in the public eye...I have *never* heard her come up with any real, working solutions to solve the real problems our nation is facing. Sarah Palin is nothing more but a wanna be "poster child" for the Tea Party...she really needs to be a face on a milk carton!

March 8, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Bradley

I wholeheartedly agree with you Steve! I would hope that the People of America will make their voices heard and do everything we can come 2012 to make sure this loudmouthed banshee named Sarah Palin doesn't even get the chance to be President!

March 8, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  20. FrankM

Wait, stop the press, I think the real news story is that Kathy is a comedian ... really? K.G. is a comedian? When did that happen? When is she gonna start being funny?

March 8, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  21. chuckie

Oh, Sarah is that request to protect your kids kinda like when you exploted Bristol during the campaign. What decent mom would put their seriously dysfunctional family in the public eye. Includes your pregnant teen daughter and disabled children. go home and take care of the family-you don't matter anymore.

March 8, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • chuckie

ps...I like to stick my finger up my little boys bunghole and then smell it.

March 8, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  22. ella

moooooo

March 8, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Patricia Marshall

Dear Kathy,
    Don't let these folks get you down. The world is able to handle many kinds. If Sarah Palin can even get folks to think she
    is anything, we certainly don't believe anything they have to say. We hope Palin would just DISAPPEAR. Keep up the good work. You are allowed to say anything you want, she does. We love you. This is my first e-mail to you but I think you are funny, most of the time.

March 8, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Andrew

Bristol is an adult and fair game now and also out there in public so get over it Sara.

March 8, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Gary

So Palin, who has spoken like a bully for years now, including barbs against the President's kids, doesn't like being on the other end? Well too bad. The difference – this has been Kathy's style of comedy for years, and Sarah is supposedly Presidential material (hardly).

March 8, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Steven Seagal

If they're gonna make fun of a Palin kid they should make fun of the retarded one. Low hanging fruit.

March 8, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  27. ike

lunch is almost over. dang.

March 8, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Name*Lucky 1

But it's ok for to say what she wants.do as I say,not as I do.

March 8, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Monday

What the heck is wrong with some of you people? More importantly.. What the heck is wrong with Palin?

Whether you like her or not, Kathy Griffin is a COMEDIAN. ALL comedians make jokes about somebody else at there expense. CONSTANTLY. But I don't necessarily hear anyone throwing a b**ch fit about them and their jokes.

Personally, I don't like Kathy either.
    But I'm not getting my panties in a bunch over this.
    Learn to pick a wedgie, and go on >.>

March 8, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Gary

Sarah Palin calling someone else a bully. That is rich. Next she'll try to tell everyone who "real Americans" are. Oh wait, she already did that, didn't she...

March 8, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  31. ike

I poop my pants !

March 8, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Amanda

Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black? Oh wait, it's a 40-something year-old bulling calling out the 50 year -old bully.
    They're both bullies. Except Kathy Griffin is funny.

March 8, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Lace

Pearl necklaces on these two..lol. I don't know what else to say on that subject. I think they need the facial instead..lol.

March 8, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  34. KAYDEE

ANYONE WHO DISLIKES SARAH PALIN MUST BE OK ! YOU ARE THE BEST KATHY ! DONT LET THE TROLLS GET YOU DOWN.

March 8, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Twin Billings

I think they are both hard working and fantasic entertainers – Kathy for her many shows and standup routines and Sarah for her "ever say quit" approach to Alaskan politics.

March 8, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Kareen

Yes Kathy is a bully, but what does Palin expect when she parades her family out there like a circus act.

March 8, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Marathon

Hey...clean up this blog site. It seems like we have a lot of misguided children responding/commenting.

March 8, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Alex elghanayan

Aww poor mama grizzly she can sure dish it out but lately it doesn't look like she can take any critiscm or funny impersonations. If she think griffin is a hilly how would she fare against world leaders...?

March 8, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Shawn

Sarah Palin is so childish and stupid. She needs to stop her absurd and pathetic media spats with everybody who disagrees or makes fun of her and her gross family. Kathy Griffin is a comedian whose entire act is making fun of people - Sarah and her trashy family are fair game. Palin SHOULD be the bigger person, but she's probably the one who taught her children to call people "f--ts." It's no wonder the VASTmajority of Americans think Palin is a joke.

March 8, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • SackLunch

And you shawn are gay. I have a hot and tasty sack lunch for ya then afterwards a warm chewy hershey bar.

March 8, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  40. They Are Both LOSERS!!!

Funny how one loser is calling another loser names. They should both go away. Sara as always wants and will say and do anything to be in the media. As soon as the media stops writing about her she comes and say anything to get herself back out there. The "C" word comes to mind for both these w*h0* res. Isn't Sara the same age or older? She is up there in age and she is not all that with her looks like some people says she is. Yes she is a bit better looking than Kathy much not by much.

March 8, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  41. KAYDEE

Why does CNN keep deleting all the funny pooopp post ? They let people post untrue stuff about KAthy telling N word and jewwbilee jokes. Why cant we post about poooop ? Pooooop is vrery humorous !

March 8, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Questioner

Why is Sarah Palin still popular? Maybe she'll finally fade back into the obscurity that she emerged from once she hits the hard floor of reality and her advisors tell her she wouldn't stand a chance in a general election for president.

March 8, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Alaskan Moose Stomp

I miss being on DWTS

March 8, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Saturday Night Special

If I had a dog as ugly as kathy griffin I would shoot it.

March 8, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  45. JJ

Sara Palin go away – you are a hypocrite. I hate John McCain for bringing you into our lives.

March 8, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Hollyworld

Here's to a jealous Katthy Griffin!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKX-a7TZDeY&w=640&h=390]

March 8, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  47. KAYDEE

Kathy Griffin is soooooo uggly that thinking of her repulsive self made me forget what to type.

March 8, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  48. HEANN

Both of those necks need a pearl necklace

March 8, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  49. meh

"The comedian is set to play a Sarah Palin-type character on an upcoming episode of "Glee" and Palin says she is hardly amused."
    Now you know how the rest of us feel when you speak Sarah. Just take your top off in some Alaskan bar and stfu for the rest of your life.

March 8, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  50. jurby

Palin seriously needs to take a chill-pill and accept the fact that she and her family are always going to be the butt of many jokes regardless how tasteless some of those jokes may be.

March 8, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  51. Harvey Allen

You are ALL gonna be sorry if I release my pocket python.

March 8, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  52. Thor

Aye! Kathy is egomaniacal blowhard head...

March 8, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  53. milla

plus i have a smelly behiind.

March 8, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  54. holly

Kathy Griffin is a comedian.....why would Sarah Palan go after her? I know...no one else is talking about Sarah. Wonder why?

March 8, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  55. JSRagman

Funny how the Alaskan Clampetts like to parade their inbred clan all over the planet but maintain that they are off limits to criticism. Ms Clampett is the biggest bully in politics (not to mention the least informed and biggest liar) but has proven time and again that she cannot stand any type of criticism. Here is a woman that may or may not have finished high school that continually pops off about anything constructive that comes out of Michelle Obama. There are too many to list but my favorite is "Ms Obama is trying to take away our dessert". From what I have observed, taking away desserts from her high school drop-out, out of wedlock teenage daughter would have been a good idea. By the way, this bastion of abstinence (Bristol) was knocked up by another high school drop-out whose mothe was/is a meth dealer.

March 8, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  56. milla

As both a monkey and a giraffe i fiond this argument confusing.

March 8, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  57. Tracey

Kathy Griffin is absolutely a bully. That's the reason I've never been able to laugh at her comedy routines. She has so much open contempt for so many people, and I've never found contempt funny.

March 8, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  58. sally

Where do all of the MORONS come from who write these things?????? No one can spell, use grammar correctly, write
    even one legible sentence. No wonder the education system is taking hell from all sides. It's PATHETIC.

March 8, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  59. Vermonter

The hypocrisy of Sarah Palin calling anyone a bully is staggering.

March 8, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  60. milla

plus Kathys poooop is very smelly when she ealt lots of mexikin food. mine is too. yummmmmm smelly poop.

March 8, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  61. re: nancy grace

Sarah palin is disgrace to humanity. The only thing she has going for her is a pretty face, and that will quickly fade away in the next few years. The palins are a bunch of backwards hicks, that believe the earth is flat and blacks should sit at the back of the bus. These people are pathetic, as are their follower. Her 15 minutes of fame expired about three years ago, time to move on.

March 8, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  62. anne baxter

I find her comedy to be both insulting AND antisimetic. In my opinion she is an untallented sow.

March 8, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  63. Justin Slayer

Two Losers, thhey deserve each other.

It is telling though that Sarah Pee is so self-absorbed and delusional that she can not see that she herself is a loud mouthed, uninformed, 46 year old mean girl who has no credibility in calling anyone a "bully"

March 8, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  64. NANCINE

Kathy Griffiin is both antisemetic and racist. Do some research on her past. LIsten to her jokes and see what youi think. She needs to leave THE TRIBE alone.

March 8, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • KG Chicago

Kathy Griffin is not anti-Semitic. She's very friendly with Joan Rivers...who is Jewish and would not stand for any anti-Semitic remarks from Kathy. What are you basing this argument on? Your own imagination?

March 8, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  65. oldzoom

Sarah Palin the biggest bully of them all, please go away Sarah you'll never be president and everytime you open your mouth your ignorance spews all over us like a drooling fool. PS we don't care that you can see Russia from your house :(

March 8, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Hanz and Franz

Old zum. you are little girly man. yah zum I twist your neck like pretzel. ya zum u know what you know and you ah gay. We are here to PUMP YOU UP!

March 8, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  66. Bayul Muvmint

Here I sit all broken hearted
    Paid my dime and only farted.

March 8, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  67. Makmoud Abuttmant

Would you like a cherry slurpee.

March 8, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  68. Barbara

If you can't stand the spotlight, remove yourself.

March 8, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  69. Dory Funk JR

I love to Wrassle big sweaty fat burly men.

March 8, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  70. re: nancy grace

Hey nanycy grace, having some trouble typing with your fat fingers? Maybe putting down the twinkies for a minute would be a good idea. Sarah palin deserves everything that any comedian says about her, bottom line.

March 8, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • @ re: nancy grace

Is the pot calling the kettle black? Learn to type, you mistake of life.

March 9, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  71. voice of reason

If you don't want people to make fun of your family, don't do a reality TV show about them.

March 8, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  72. Mr. X

Kathy Griffin is an unfunny "see you next thursday" kind of gal.

March 8, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  73. Elisabeth

I and my husband went to see Kathys show. It is nothing but alot of cuss words with a few racisst jokes and some anti simeticc parodies thrown in. THis isnt the 1950s. The N word isnt funny Kathy.

March 8, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • KG Chicago

Did you really? Because I have been to two of her shows, including one that is airing on Bravo on March 17th. She never uses racial slurs. Curse words? Sure, but it's not a church service so I don't see what the fuss is about. Also, I feel you must know that some words you used are misspelled. It's "racist" not "racisst" and "anti-semitic" not "anti semiticc."

People tend to respect opinions much more when they use proper spelling and grammar.

March 8, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Right

yea KG Chicago but you are gay.

March 8, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • KG Chicago

If I were to be gay would that discredit my argument? I presented a fact and your argument against it is that I'm gay? Really? I'm going to pray for your misguided and hateful soul.

March 8, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Steven Seagal

The n word is actually very funny. Only n1ggrs think otherwise.

March 8, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Tlboyd

Can't we all just get along.this is why the illegal imigrants are taking over.Because we americans keep stabbing each other in the back.and they work together.PEACE.

March 8, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  75. pathetic freaks

Seriously, CNN – can't you do something about all these posts referring to anal passages and bowel movements? These pathetic freaks need to be gassed. It is my understanding that this site is for humans to voice and/or debate their social and political perspectives.

March 8, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • big brother

Actually, you can do it yourself. Look underneath the posting. There is a repor abuse option. Just click on it.

March 8, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  76. sally

The worst thinh about Cathy Griffin is she is not funny. A comedian that isnt funny is just a jerk.

March 8, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  77. DiehardDemocrat

I'm loving that Palin responded to Kathy and now she is also criticizing people in her own party all this media circus is just making it less and less likely that she will run for president so thank you Palin for all of this because no one wants an idiot on a presidential ticket it makes the entire country look bad.

March 8, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  78. Canned Ham Smothered in Natural Goober Gravy

Kathy is a bytch but you would eat her ginger pie.

March 8, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  79. MrBrightside247

If you want to take a dump in someones mouth, it should be Sarah Palin. Cause everything that comes out of her mouth is crap. Don't hate on Kathy for calling her, and her fame hungry family out for exactly what they are...

March 8, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  80. read my lips

Kathy looks great and in awesome shape

Sarah failed at pageants, motherin, governin and only has 'talent" to look purty fur her hillbilly base.

March 8, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  81. TED

KATHY GRIFFINN IS SPREADING HAATE SPEACH ! SHE IS A NAAZI !

March 8, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  82. Kevin

This is such a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Sarah Palin is a huge bully, and an inarticulate one at that.

If she doesn't want Kathy Griffin (or any comedian, news personality, etc) poking fun at her kids then they shouldn't be in the public eye so much. Bristol is in the public eye via "Dancing with the Stars," her many unnecessary television interviews, her upcoming "memoir," her "abstinence" initiative, and her frequent faux pas statements with her sister Willow to the media, on websites, etc.

Kathy doesn't make fun of the actual Palin children, Tripp and Trigg (or whatever their names are). If she did, that would be another story. Nobody has a problem with poking fun at other teenagers in the public eye like Justin Beiber & Miley Cyrus – the same standards should hold true for Bristol as long as she is seeking out fame and fortune in the media, then the gloves are off.

I think it's hard to call somebody a "has been" when their career has never been more successful. Ms. Griffin has just signed a deal for a series of comedy specials on Bravo, she's won two Emmys, has been nominated for a Grammy twice, has a NY TImes bestseller, her Broadway show opens this weekend, and she continues to sell out theatres across the country for her stand up. If this is Sarah Palin's definition of a has been, then I am sure Milli Vanilli are DYING to be has beens.

March 8, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Colleen

Kevin, thank you for your comment and your excellent grammar. You stand out like a sore thumb among these commentors. Way to go. Cheers! :)

March 8, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Tom

Very good analysis.

March 8, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Colleen

I guess "kevin is gay friendly" is supposed to be an insult rather than a compliment, right?

I feel bad for you. And I feel soooooooooo thankful to be gay friendly and not have any of your hate in my heart. Thank god.

March 8, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Kevin

@Tom & @Colleen, Thank you. For the other commenter with the "clever" name, there's no need to counter my fair analysis and opinion (which I have a right to) by creating a sensationalizing name and using vulgar language. You don't have to agree with me, but at least issue a rebuttal in a respectful manner with some solid viewpoints and maybe even some facts. That's how an adult discussion happens. It does not happen by name calling and sensationalizing with off-topic comments like a child would in a middle school fight.

March 8, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Madarain

Kevin, now you know what it feels like to be treated the way KG treats her targets You want to be treated with some respect but think SP doesn't deserve it...are you intentionally being a hypocrite, or is a light about to go on in your head?

March 8, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kevin

Thanks Colleen. Would you please insert a gerbil in my rectum.

March 8, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Cory

Wow. I really hope Sarah gets shot on hee reality show! Suck it up you big baby!

March 8, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  84. emmA

@nancy. I think you meant Joy Beyhart but really Kathy Griffin and her are the same person. OOOOOLD. REPULLSIVE. HATE MONGEERZ. NAAASTTY SOWWS.

March 8, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Andrew

You cannot compare Kathy to Joy Behar–not the same type comedians. Joy has a lot of truth and really funny comments in her comedy and Kathy is more like Joan Rivers who are mean and backbiting side to the comedy often sometimes like Jay Leno. Joan Rivers used to get in trouble too for her comments.

March 8, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Ad Dem

Kathy is pretty cool...Sarah is a complete idiot...what an embarrassment to the republican party! :)

March 8, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  86. Tammy

I dont think i would be going to a tickets provided show.. Sounds like a set up for her material to me!

March 8, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  87. ken

and Ive been trying to find someone to bully my rumphole for 4 years.

March 8, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  88. bobby james

Leave sarah & her kids alone . Who's Kathy Griffin anyways. A no talent

March 8, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  89. ken

Palin herself has been trying to bully President and 1st Lady Obama for the last 3 years!!

March 8, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  90. kramer

Palin wore go-go boots to a gig?
    Kathy put palin in place that she is just a clown entertainer w a journalism diploma

Palin complains about media? She is the media!

March 8, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  91. dilberto

Poor Sarah.....she wants the right to use her kids as props all to herself. Throw one daughter on DWTS for publicity. Then tote the handicapped one around like a campaign prop. This woman is sickening.

March 8, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Al

Amen Dilberto! I was thinking the exact same thing. Putting your family on a REALITY SHOW makes them public figures, and open season to anyone who wants to say anything about them! (ESPECIALLY COMICS!) My favorite thing about SP is how much free publicity she gives Kathy! It's a dream come true for Kathy! She has to be loving this! Besides, Kathy says things out of silliness, fun, and entertainment. Palin says things out of bigotry and ignorance. I also love that even when SP is complaining about somebody else being "mean", she can't help but make a mean comment herself! Calling Kathy a "has been"? Please! Better a has been, than a never was, right Sarah?

March 23, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  92. kramer

Palin is a dude in drag, ger only skills are applying fakeup and hair buns!

March 8, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  93. Face Monkey

From the pic it appears griffin has had yet another face lift.

March 8, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  94. kramer

Ironic!
    Palin is the grandma indicted for bullying and lost her job!
    Palin – how does your own meds taste!??

March 8, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  95. mejazzbo

Griffin and Palin are so much alike, it's scary. They feed each other's flame.

March 8, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  96. Charlie Bradley

What are YOU, Sarah, but a 40ish year old bully?! You make me ashamed to be from the United States of America!

March 8, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie bi winning

that's ok charlie, the united states of america is ashamed of you too. And if your that ashamed, why don't you back your bags and leave. We won't miss you.

March 8, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Bradley

I walk around with butter beans in my underpants.

March 8, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  97. Lise Lucas

I think Kathy is funny. She is a comedian you know. That is her chosen profession.

March 8, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Michelle

There is nothing nor has there ever been anything funny about Kathy Griffin.

March 8, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  98. emmA

dont like paylin. nope. but she is exactly right on this matter. kathy griffin is a haatefull obeese ancientt red headded sooww.

March 8, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  99. Snoop Dog

I wount fo-shizzle her drizzle wif you stizzle.

March 8, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  100. nancy grayce

50 years old. NO WAY ! That huuge lesbean koow Kathy is at least in her 70s or 80s.

March 8, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  101. nancy grayce

Didvyou notive the Kathy Griffin show is gone from irs regular time slot on HLN. The oold fatt hippopottamouss lost her show ! YES ! I am now back to watching good CNN HLN 7pm until 10pm! We LOVE it ! Thank you CNN and HLN ! Cathy Griffin was stinking up your network !

March 8, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  102. Little Willy

Griffin is just upset because she has a very small weiner.

March 8, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  103. Cindy

I agree with Sarah Palin about the whole 50 year old Bully thing, most of time the Kathy Griffin goes too far and it is not funny anymore, there is a correct way to be a comedian and to make ticket buyers laugh but do not do it at the expense of the innocent children and family members of the person whom you are picking on. Kathy Griffin shame on you, enough is enough, it wasn't funny years ago and it still not funny now.

March 8, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
    • John

I think Cindy is Sarah Palin online nickname.. lol

Hi Sarah.... How do you like it now?? You forget yourself.. You always bully your opponent!! How about now??

March 8, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  104. raineshia

KATHY IS A BIG PIECE OF CRAAAPOLA. I am not a fan of palin but she is 100 percent right about the biiiiich cow kathy g.

March 8, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  105. Truth

Griffin was a has been who never really was, but then the same can be said of Palin. These two deserve each other.

March 8, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  106. Chaz Bono

I hope she doesnt mind my saying so but Kathy and I are an item. Making love to her is the best then afterwards her digging the lint out of my belly button is divine. I love her so!

March 8, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  107. keldoran

I hardest thing about comedy..timing!!

March 8, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Ryan

I think the better park of Kathy Griffin is still stuck in the ass crack of the goat that her daddy slept with. Seriously. If you have a problem with an individual, you deal with that person. You dont start picking on underage children or family in general. It shows a complete lack of tact on her part. She should do the world a favor and retire. Find a nice ditch, crawl in and die. Thank you

March 8, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  108. read my lips

Someone already dumped on palins face?

Or, is that g'ma idea of fakeup and hair buns to excite her billy base!

March 8, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |