March 8th, 2011

Jennifer Aniston releases 'sex tape' for SmartWater

Jennifer Aniston pulls out all the stops for her latest SmartWater campaign, employing every cliché from adorable puppies to dancing babies to ensure the video becomes an Internet sensation.

"Hi, I'm Jen Aniston and I'm here to talk to you about SmartWater," she says in introducing the nearly three-minute clip. "But in this day and age, apparently, I can't just do that, can I? ...I have to make a video, apparently, that, um, turns into a virus."

"Viral," one of three men holding iPads and other tablets, tells her. "We need the video to go viral."

"Right, sorry, viral. Thank you. This is why I have these three lovely Internet boys here to help me," Aniston says before consulting her clipboard. "So, apparently… well, animals are huge online. Do we have animals?"

Aniston is then seen kissing puppies and attempting to teach a parrot to say, "I love SmartWater." (It says, "Rachel, I love your hair," instead.)

Annoyed by the animals, Aniston and her crew then employ a series of other gimmicks, including a conga line of dirty dancing babies, a giant double rainbow, and even a kick in the crotch for one of Aniston's fans - but the actress still isn't satisfied.

The video ends with Aniston asking, "Is it hot in here?" and stunning the Internet guys by tossing her hair in slow motion before sexily sipping SmartWater.

"In closing, I would like to say that SmartWater is the purest-tasting water there is," she says. "What are we going to call this video?"

"Jen Aniston Sex Tape?" suggests one of the Internet guys.

Aniston's response? "I love it!"

1. Bill

That's lame. I didn't even make it through the whole thing. You can't stop watching viral vids – this one I can't even sit through. Sad Vitamin Water. Sad.

March 31, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  2. john

This is news...................NOT

March 30, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Robert Osborne

I think the video is cute, that Jennifer Anniston is attractive, that she makes "OK" romantic comedies and that people should be nicer to her (of course, I believe that people should be nicer to everyone, period – go figure). I suppose that makes me an unrealistic optimist, but that's ok. It's much better than being the negative, nasty, hateful person that seems to be prevalent when posting on these sites! (People, cheer up, be nicer, be happy, and stop the hating – you'll feel much better!)

March 29, 2011 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  4. James

i thought it was cute-

March 27, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Keith

I'm glad to see other people on here who find Jennifer Aniston as annoying and overrated as I do. She is such a mediocre actress and every single movie she's in is a bomb. ... Yes, I liked her on Friends, but that ended a looong time ago. Overrated!!

March 26, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chief

Buy a water filtering pitcher or filtration system for your kitchen and save a ton of money, and a ton of plastic bottles. Stop listening to plastic celebrities on how to live your life.

March 26, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  7. jakpr9

There aren't "iPads and other tablets" in this video. Only iPads. Just because all the other tablets suck doesn't mean we have to give them undue press.

March 25, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Dr. T

Here's a song about water.... http://www.ilike2rock.net/index.php?t=player_audio&s=Cobalt3&mode=song_hifi&band_id=67&song_id=551

March 21, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  9. RobERT H. MENDOZA

Gimme Jennifer any day.....she is hot, smart, and gorgeous...Brad's loss..... no matter how you cut it.

March 20, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Lisa Marie

I think she's sweet, beautiful, funny, cute and has a great personality. BUT; Everyone has a right to their opinion, it's just sad that there are so many people these day's who can't seem to find anything nice to say about people (EXCEPT ABOUT THEMSELVES.) It would be great to try and find "SOME good qualities in a person and share it with others. It makes me think of an old saying,"If you can't find anything nice to say about anyone, don't say anything at all." Hmm, food for thought!

March 20, 2011 at 4:14 am | Report abuse |
  11. jillian49e

Stop using toxic hair colors and dyes. You can even save money by using this product found at http://www.generationklean.com that covers gray hair in an instant. check it out.

March 19, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  12. bclone

For one thing, Jennifer Anniston is OLD! I mean when she was actually popular it was a little time called the ninety's. That said, she looks good for an old woman.

March 19, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  13. stevie

Jen is not a convential beauty by any means. Her nose is too big, she has a bulldog underbite and Rock Hudson's chin. Her hair, breasts and butt more than make up for these imperfections, however.

March 14, 2011 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  14. kerry

I'm not gonna lie, the "ur anus" comments crack me up.

March 14, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  15. Deone

What in the world is wrong with you people? I really don't understand. Would any of you speak like this in front of your parents, children, pastors or teachers?

She is just a woman. Albeit, a famous, beautiful, and rich woman. But I really don't understand. There needs to be a college course on the pathology of internet trolls, because this is really just a disgusting and embarrassing reflection on the human race.

As for you anti water bottle activists out there: hey, it's great you got a cause but capitalism is capitalism. You are not going to get anyone to put down a water bottle by smashing on Jennifer Aniston for collecting a paycheck. The only person who remotely forwarded your cause in this case is the woman who recommended "Tapped," and even she immediately disqualified herself by following it up with "now i think she is an idiot."

There are a lot more plastic products than those wrapped around water, and I'm by no means an advocate of corporate America or its operations.

Sites with commenters like this really make me question the value of democracy. Please don't vote.

March 12, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deone

And feel free to tee off on me, I doubt I will be back to waste my time. I'm sure my message is going to hit home. Whatever you do, be sure and sheath yourselves in the protection of internet anonymity.

March 12, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  16. cute child

Noonan syndrome...

March 12, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Gordon Wagner

Will she ever go away?

March 12, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Ivan

She's hot because she's funny and intelligent!

March 12, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Snowflake Flower

smart water is 4 ppl dumb enuf 2 think water can make them smarter

March 11, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  20. George

Anyone that buys bottled water is anything but SMART. Bottled water is the biggest scam ever. Tap water has stronger regulations than bottle water.

March 11, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • mm hmm

Right, fluoride is so healthy for everyone. Gotta love those regulators.

March 20, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  21. please make her stop

Awful – not funny, not entertaining

March 11, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Katherine

So true. Jen gets more attention than any celebrity, that's how interesting she is. If she wasn't interesting, nobody would even bother posting a comment.

March 10, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Johanna

Please watch the movie "tapped" NO PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES!!! Now I just think she's an idiot!

March 10, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Nancy

Shows how much attention Jennifer gets on a daily basis. Whether it's good or bad, she gets attention. Jen rocks!!!

March 10, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Matt Sweitzer

What a bunch of crap...

Save the planet, drink tap water.

PS – Aniston is an idiot.

March 10, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Walkman

Wow! Why all the hatred towards Jennifer Aniston? What has she ever done to offend anyone? (Other than be famous, rich and good looking.)

March 9, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Mr X-Flare

>>> OMG!!! that is one hot Digi-Rendered-celebrity... but hey a "Project Blue Beam" never just had to just be about the second coming of Jesus in the sky;)... enter frame now... "Project 528hz" look into my plasma screen eyes you are getting Digi-hypno-advertised ;)... they can even Digi-render live now... Wiki... Wiki... Wiki, I go GaGa over GaGa icecream too.

Mr X-Flare-2-B

March 9, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Georgi szczczutkowlscasm

The person who wrote, "Some of you people on this string are really disgusting" is revolting and should be showered with hyena vomit and forced to listen to a Dick Cheney speech.

March 9, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  29. arie

it was smart, funny and it showed that she doesnt take herself too seriously, plus, the woman is hot, so bonus!

March 9, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  30. MonogrammedEverything

Like her, dislike this video. Dumb. And some of you people on this string are really disgusting!!

March 9, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  31. Joe Regular

She's nice to look at, that's about it. I think less of her since I recently learned that she's a major pot-head.

March 9, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  32. Richard

"Smart?" Americans gulping down what is nothing more than water at $2-$3 a bottle while consuming 3000 calories meals isn't too smart, is it?

March 9, 2011 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  33. mad hater

Who is the ad wizard that came up with this one? Audible fart noise, thumbs down.

March 9, 2011 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  34. Mary Ann

Jen,looks great,she is beautiful and looks the picture of health.There are lots of jealous people on this site.

March 8, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard

I agree completely. If a person doesn't have talent, they usually complain about someone that does !!

March 9, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  35. katiger

It's sad that she has to promote water, when the world is starving for water and in plastic too! Is she that stupid she doesn't know water should be free to everyone. Plastic bottles are polluting our waters, rivers, oceans....does she live under a rock? Start reading Jen and get with Matt Damon and help the world and environment not promote your own stardom which really is sad.....you would do more for your career if you helped clean up our country of waste.

March 8, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  36. TJ

I thought she cut her hair.

March 8, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Cheaterville

Everytime i see jennifer it makes me think of how brad made her look so bad when he cheated on her publically with angelina. thank god http://WWW.CHEATERVILLE.COM just launched Valentines Day and will stop cheaters. Post about a cheater anonymously and FREE! post their picture for FREE! get email notifications when a post is made about you or anyone you know for FREE! Vote for the cheater of the week today! Dont be the last to know.....CHEATERVILLE

March 8, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  38. dave

Can you say "lucky puppy"?

March 8, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  39. B

nah

March 8, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Kathleen

Funny, Brilliant Marketing!

March 8, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • *POOT*

It is neither funny nor brilliant. Its more like some garbage thought up by a bunch of inner city high on crack 4th graders would think of. Are you just as stupid as jennifUR ANUSton or more so.

March 8, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

I rellay love the Anne Hathaway. No matter you pick, you're going to look great!Keep us posted!

February 13, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  41. b0bc4t

s e x tape! ...... animals? ...... I would turn into an animal for that chance, for sure! :D

....... babies? ........ not so much! ........ plenty of Smart Water for after taping, would be nice!

March 8, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Rob

I'd have liked it more if she had more skin showing...Hot babe!!

March 8, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  43. susie

Very funny and clever parody. Keenan Cahill of youtube fame, the double rainbow guy and the parody of the Evian babies. Love the parrot saying Rachael I lover your hair. Also she has the clipboard while the internet boys have ipads. LOL.

March 8, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Nell Gk

I got nothing.

March 8, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Clem Melc

I haven't left my room in 9 months and rely on the anonymity of the internet to spew my inane ramblings. You take care now and may the good Lord allow you to enjoy stuff!!!!

March 8, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  46. BibI Poo

Rush didn't make it into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame but Grandmaster Flash did?! Where's my shotgun?

March 8, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Julia Branxzsonkfeefferzn

"Men will never be free until the last king is is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." -Dennis Diderot

March 8, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pavel Shovelindasky

Do not google "Great Coming Catholic Monarch" Prophecy

March 11, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  48. DavidLettermanjonstewartbillmaher

"Idiiot Letters" is the funniest book I've ever read!

March 8, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Jimmy Jackenheimer III

Were any animals hurt in the making of this video? Golly, I hope so – Yahooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

March 8, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  50. babette Lokistzerowiz

I like it when my cat poops on the rug!

March 8, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Willi Katzenbaum

I looved her work as "Elaine" on Seinfeld!

March 8, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Jimbo

Ronald Reagan was an idiot.

March 8, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Paul

Yes, she's hot, incredible hot still at age 42. But, more importantly, it shows she can actuallky act! The video is clever, playful and, did I mention, hot?

March 8, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • S

I have always found Ms. Anustongue to have a man face.

And to whoever thinks she can act – when has she ever shown that to be the case?

March 27, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • MorningstarVp

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!
      i love her in Friends <3

March 29, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  54. WestCoastGuy

Yes she is.

Really that beautiful.

March 8, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  55. RI fan

Yes, she is ABSOLUTELY that hot. ABSOLUTELY.

March 8, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Men with nets

This ANUSton woman needs to be commited. She is mentally ill.

March 8, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • madi

And you are delusional!!!

March 11, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
    • pockets

She is not only mentally ill, but an old woman who has no one in her life, she is actually quite pathetic. She also suffers from Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, need for admiration, extreme self-involvement, and lack of empathy for others. Individuals with this disorder are usually arrogantly self-assured and confident. They expect to be noticed as superior. However, this disorder is only diagnosed when these behaviors become persistent and very disabling or distressing.

March 21, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • MorningstarVp

STFU!

March 29, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Oh no

What a pitiful attention starved twerp.

March 8, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • lara

Agreed. I really can't stand her. She is so ugly and annoying. And no, not jealous cause I don't have an obnoxious personality or huge nose. Thanks.

March 9, 2011 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
    • tcp

If you're not jealous "cause" of that, what are you jealous "cause" of?

March 11, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • keith

I would not put jen in my top 10 or even top 25 of beautiful women but.......in this video, she is absolutely scrumptious!!!! So yes, I would say that you are jealous.

March 11, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Suzy

Not to mention the promotion of dumping bazillions of plastic bottles on the earth ... brainless beauty or beast?

March 11, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • pockets

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, need for admiration, extreme self-involvement, and lack of empathy for others. Individuals with this disorder are usually arrogantly self-assured and confident. They expect to be noticed as superior. Many highly successful individuals might be considered narcissistic. However, this disorder is only diagnosed when these behaviors become persistent and very disabling or distressing.

March 21, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • JIMSTER

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WASTED VALUABLE TIME EVEN READING THIS ARTICLE.......

March 24, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  58. Jujubeans

absolutely

March 8, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Pismo Beach

Her quirkiness is what makes her lovable to me. What I like most about her is that she never seems to take herself too seriously. After the Charlie Sheen meltdown it seems like a refreshing trait to find in an a-list actor. You go Jen.

March 9, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  60. tcp

Yes she is.

March 11, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  61. Larry

Yes, absolutely.

March 29, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  62. JJloon

Go back to JustJared loon.

March 8, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  63. dave

You just set the "creep alert" sirens off.

March 8, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Sylvia's Mother

What are you? Seven?

March 9, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  65. madi

Dont go comparing yourself with Jen now. Just keep on painting your walls dingy brown, and you will be alright. Dont worry. Be happy.

March 11, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  66. madi

I dont think she would give you one minute of her time. You sound like a looney, so you must be one. She would definately have the authorities have you committed. Moron!!!

March 11, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  67. serious

Yes and you eat boogers.

March 11, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |