Bobby Brown says New Edition reuniting
March 8th, 2011

Bobby Brown says New Edition reuniting

Get ready to start singing "Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky and Mike..."

Singer Bobby Brown announced on "The View" Monday that New Edition has reunited and is planning a new album and tour. The group - made up of Brown, Ralph Tresvant, Michael Bivins, Ricky Bell, Ronnie DeVoe and Johnny Gill - have gotten together periodically over the years, both with and without Brown.

But according to Brown, the group is set to give it one more shot.

"The good news I want to announce is New Edition has gotten back together," he told the show's co-hosts Sherri Shepherd and Elizabeth Hasselbeck. "Also we will be doing an album sometime in the near future and a big tour."

Brown also performed his new song "Get Out The Way" and talked a bit about Bobbi Christina, his daughter with ex-wife  superstar Whitney Houston, who he said looks like him, but sings better than Houston.

After some highly publicized tumultuous times and being in and out of legal trouble, Brown said that he's now doing well.

"I have a brand new son, Cassuis," he said. "I have a fiancée. I am just moving forward with my life and trying to stay positive."

1. Rap is Crap

Bobby Brown : just another bad boy who got famous through no fault of his own. Expect more of the same. Maybe he should make a CD with Charlie Sheen.

March 9, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Thoughtfull analysis

Break it down for ya...

I have a new son (Basturd).
    Cassius (Another jig name).
    I have a fiancee (She be my newest piece of ass).
    Moving forward (Even backward is forward sometimes).
    Trying to stay positive (Im just one step ahead of he law).

March 9, 2011 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  3. ad

Sings better then Whitney? What is this freek on?

March 9, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  4. Haf Dolla

Shiiiit niiggaa. Dees niiiggaaas b git dow wif duh tang 2 b doin up duh off gate wut i b say ssshhhiiiiitttt

March 9, 2011 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  5. mad hater

These fools be crazy gangsta, sit!

March 9, 2011 at 3:03 am | Report abuse |
  6. APRIL

please stop the madness!!!!!

March 8, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Hector Rules NJ

These comments are so sad. Seriously, you all are proud to be so racist? I'm not a fan of the group but common sense does show that the only problem child in the group was Bobby Brown. Because they are all black and because Bobby Brown is in the headline, that means its open season on black people? When you judge a group so generally and being so free with your racist commentary (views), it's obvious that you are a racist.
    I pray that if you all are ever reincarnated, it's as a wad of gum stuck to poo, under a black person's shoes and yes, it might seem childish but I refuse to get into intellectual exchanges with people who are so narrow minded and ignorant.

March 8, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Quattrobro

And yet, with all of that money he made, he couldn't find the time to get those choppers fixed? Dude could floss with parachute cord. As for New Edition getting back together, who give a shizilnit?

March 8, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  9. CrapFiesta

Hopefully while touring this group of jigs will be on stage jumpin around like monkey, get angry, draw they guns and all kill one another.

What a WONDERFUL EVENT!!

March 8, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  10. The Master Cylinder

This group of thugs is gonna do nothing but go out and get into trouble. Come to think of it thats great!!! Perhaps they all will get tossed into prison!! OH HAPPY DAY!!!!

March 8, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  11. The Master Cylinder

March 8, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  12. JR

Steven...... FOX.com. They would love a guy like you over there.

March 8, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  13. LS

Steven... I will pray for you...

March 8, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  14. lac

@ steven seagal, i hope your breeder or your wife/hoe dies.

March 8, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  15. EL Jefe

Is that Whitney?

March 8, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Garry

Ya know what..who cares!! Met Bobby Brown and his "group" years ago when they came into the restaurant where I was working...they were the most rude, obnoxious group of grown men i have ever seen! Barked orders, loud and ran the other customers off...then they stiffed the poor waitress after 3 hours of non-stop harassment.!
    Useless..and no-one will care if they get back together...they are all losers.

March 8, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Lock up the licka stoe

Bobby and his loser buddys gonna reunite for a robbin spree?

March 8, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  18. JR

Nothing says I'm out of money to buy drugs then hearing... Hey...Bobby Brown and New Edition are getting back together!!

March 8, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  19. At Steven Seagal

You suck go and crawl back under that rock you crawled out from.

So I can POOP on you!!!