Lindsay Lohan's ready to get back to work
March 3rd, 2011

Lindsay Lohan's ready to get back to work

In an interview with TV's "Extra," Lindsay Lohan reveals that she's anxious to get her career back on track and doesn't want to be known for her off-screen escapades.

"I miss being on set. I really do miss it," she said. "I know there's going to be a lot of steps that I have to go through to prove myself again and get the trust from people I respect...but I'm willing to do what I have to do to get there because that's my passion."

Lohan, who recently made a cameo in a Jimmy Kimmel skit, is expected to star in the upcoming drama "Escaping the Game,"and says she's eager to tell more great stories on screen.

"That's what I aspired to do my whole life, and personal instances in my life have gotten in the way," she explains. "But I don't want that to be what I am known for, the tabloid stuff, that's not important to me. I don't like the attention. I want my attention to come through in my films and the work that I'm doing, not from going to the hair salon."

Despite all her dramas — including facing jail time for the alleged theft of a $2,500 necklace — Lohan says she is happy these days. "There's always things, you know, bumps we have in the road," she says, "and as long as I am focusing on the one thing I need to put first in my life, which is my recovery and stuff, and I'm doing good... that's most important for me."

1. Big Daddy

I just want her money, and her body...

March 28, 2011 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  2. Stephen

Nay. I cannot speak for anyone else. But I will not accept anymore nonsense from this star. I have no idea why the government just does not throw her in jail and throw away the key for 10-20 years. Since they are unable to deal with such ridiculousness. I will not watch anymore of her films.

March 9, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  3. dimes

Well at least she has a good sense of humor about the whole thing! http://bit.ly/gEBgKj

March 7, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Robert Fritz

Give her a break...with her 'disease'...you have to give 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so forth chances...as long as they are trying, which Lindsay is...though 'slips' are part of the recovery process. Time will tell...I think she is a winner, can beat it and will become a super star IF she works hard and stays sober. Good luck Lindsay...one day at a time. If you need a 'clean' escape...I am on Elbow Cay.

March 5, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  5. mad hater

She can work for me a couple hours a week, I'll pay her in cheap beer.

March 4, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  6. doug

we really need a reality show with lohan and sheen ... now THAT would be a trainwreck everyone would want to see for sure

March 4, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  7. sosideirish

As ever, she is totally delusional! What career? What this arrogant,selfish little POS needs is jail time. If she doesn't get a wake up call from that, she's a total loss. Frankly, I'm not sure she isn't already.

March 4, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  8. Bryant

Ms. Lohan I have been a fan ever since you did that movie, "The Parent Trap". You're not doing anything right unless you, "got em hatin". you know what im saying? I am a 25 year old culinary student who knows what you are going through. You have already gotten better. I'm in your corner fa real. May God bless all that you do.

March 4, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  9. Glenn Bugala

To answer the headline: "No she's not!"

March 4, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  10. hembert zoot

latest secret interview with Lindsay here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9jSd7lSXH4

March 4, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  11. tiger

We all now she will not do no jail time that's what the problem is theses stars now they can get away with anything let it be someone who is not famous like one of us steal something and they'll slam the jail doors so fast its not funny

March 4, 2011 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  12. wendy5

get her a pole nothing but trash;

March 4, 2011 at 5:41 am | Report abuse |
  13. kovach332Name*

Amazing,clarity becomes 360 when they throw you in jail/ prison fo the dum azz attack in your brain, money won't buy your freedom only good choices good luck !!

March 4, 2011 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
  14. Tank

To the ones posting racist coment.... Stfu. Ur ignorance in todays day and age is amazing. It just fuels more hate. To the ppl posting negative comments.... Try walking n her shoes. I agree she needs to face some punishment for her crimes. She shouldnt b held above the law. But wish her luck and pray for her (to whatever god u pray to.) as a recovering alcoholic and addict i understand how hard it is. Its an uphill battle that she will face every day for the rest of her life. I hope she surrounds herself w posative people and influences and i hope she betters herself as a person and lives a long prosperous life. Good luck to her and good luck to everyone that has left a post here, whether u agree w me or not.

March 4, 2011 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
  15. vikingwoman

All the C-leb "badgurrls, from Paris to LiLo have been getting special treatment & continue their screwedup shenanigans til they go to jail or the psychward. LiLo will get jailtime & if that doesn't make an impression, nothing will. Now lets watch Xtina!

March 4, 2011 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
  16. Ken

She'll be a fine addition to the adult film industry. Beyond that her career is over.

March 4, 2011 at 1:51 am | Report abuse |
  17. Freddy

Lindsay Lohan created her mess by hanging out with the wrong crowd .she wants to work na she needs to back acting school. then and only then she can prove to the world she will be change person good bless good Luck.......Lindsay

March 4, 2011 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  18. sbonnie

I am pretty sure you have had your day in the sun... Bye Bye and HELLO to someone else who might be a better role model for our upcoming youth!!................ Just saying...

March 4, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  19. stevecordova

With everything really important and due attention do we really care. really

March 3, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  20. dancingmachine

If she was a normal person, she would be in jail. But she gets special treatment. Even if she is going to be in a couple movies, she's not going to make a comeback.

March 3, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  21. joej

SHE IS A TOTAL LOSER THAT HAD BEEN GIVEN MANY OPPORTUNITES!!! ITS TOO LATE !! GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND SELL SHOES !!! YOU MESSED UP BEYOND REPAIR !!! YOU ARE DONE!!! MAKE ROOM FOR THE NEXT TALENT !!! MOVE ON HUN!!! ITS OVER !!!

March 3, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  22. nancy

This girl be going to jail. It doesnt matter how her agent tries to spin it. She is going to be a jail bird.

March 3, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  23. chappo

WHITE WIIITCH GOING TO JAIL ! YES ! ! !

March 3, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  24. andy hersog

In all honesty it will be nice to see that the laws apply to everyone. even white celebrities. Michael Jackson did nothing and was ripped to shreds by you whiite people. Whiite celebrities like baretta can commit murder and get away with it.

March 3, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  25. andy

She is a ho a durty lezzzbo and we will dance when she is in jayul.

March 3, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Chirag

Train...wait for it... wreck....

March 3, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  27. x

no one is going to hire an actress with DUCK LIPS

March 3, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  28. theMan

@ Loca!!!!!, that comment about Tigerblood was hilarious

March 3, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Erich555

First you have to get some work, then you can go back to work.

March 3, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  30. sabrii

You people are all so hard on herr everyone makes mistakes that we all learn from , we can't avoidd mistakes they come naturally... I'm just gladd too hear that she's back on the right track that's great news!

March 3, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  31. davidtaylor

Whatz up

March 3, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Ramona

It was in the news about her going to jail either way. The judge didn't give a @#$% who she was. Because of her past behavior and lack of respect for the law and the judgments passed on to her, that is why.

On another note, I do hope she gets back to where she left off, acting wise. She may not be an oscar winner, but not many performances are. She fits the bill on another playing field. She does get paid well, enough to live off of. She also needs to stay away from Samatha "Sam" her so called friend off again, on again partner. I don't think she is a good influence on her. She needs to find someone who actually cares what happens to her. Her parents I do believe love her, but in their own way, used her notarity for personal gain/fame.

Good Luck Lindsay. I do hope you make it to being sober. It will be a uphill battle.

March 3, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Bill W

A few years ago Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Britney Spears were imploding and people hated them. Now, we don't hear much about them because they grew up. More than likely Lindsey Lohan will mature and there will be some new young
    starlet that everyone will pick on. Its strange how the public knows absolutely nothing about these females yet hates them.

March 3, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Name*sevinirin

Rite!

March 3, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Jose

i think she's so pretty, who cares if she's bad? I would love to smooch her eyes, pretty eyes. If you don't like my comment, you need a retard check and you might need to get a life too..

March 3, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  36. John davis

Now to all you bashers out there i'm going to stop following this string hope ya'll will play nice in my absence...if you can't and still need to bash on someone then c'mon and try bashing on me my e-mail is nero069@yahoo.com but be forwarned i might send you home to your mamas crying

March 3, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  37. John davis

Nicely put chris

March 3, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Chris

People don't forget that Lil has ben working on this showbiz since she was a little girl,,I do like her work and i would like to see her in a better place and doing something good for her life. She is young and we all did somethings growing up that we learn from it. Im hoping to see her in a good movie soon, acting is her truly passion and i believe that from her..sometimes we need to be a little positve in life because this can be your daughter, sister, wife or someone that you love very much...Good luck baby........

March 3, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  39. John davis

Amen DP IN PS. look getting sober ain't easy and it's full of pit falls. it took me at least a half dozen tries til it finally dawned on me either i get sober or i end up dead. she'll figure it outorher addiction will kill her> i'm praying for the former and not the latter. no all of you wanting to keep bashing her really need to get your side of the street clean before you open your mouths!!!!

March 3, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Jason

It is my understanding her studio attempted to insure her for upcoming projects. Their insurance denied her coverage, that means NO WORK.

March 3, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Charlie

I was going to offer her a job as an assistant goddess but she isnt naassty enough yet. Maybe if she gets some stdz in prison ill reconsider.,

March 3, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Al Booondy

Me Too ! I am going to have a cookout to celebrate when they send her off to jail !

March 3, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Exec Prod

If you do not believe me look it up. It is a fact. Really doesnt matter though . Live and let live I say.

March 3, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Exec Prod

It is no secret in Hollywood that LiLo is a leesbiaan. I am not saying this to degraade her. It is just a fact. The reason she tried to run over her former assistant was they had just broken up. LILO is currently daating a feemale DJ. My question is why does everyone haate Ellen for being a lessbiian but tolarates LiLo ?

March 3, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  45. cman

Lindsay took her first steps toward recovery and fell down. It is hard to walk when wasted.

March 3, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Turd Ferguson

Way to go "John!" You're the bravest person ever!

March 3, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Jiggered

She's missing out on pinching some nice outfits and jewelry.

March 3, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Leon

I hope they put LiHOE in prison for a good long while ! When they finally hall her away in handcuffs i am gonna dance a jiggg !

March 3, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  49. arnold ziffle

LiLo should do a p0rn0 with Charlie Sheen

March 3, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  50. arnold ziffle

GOOD LUCK

March 3, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Denizen Kate

". . . the one thing I need to put first in my life, which is my recovery and stuff" - Right. She's much better when someone else writes the words she speaks.

March 3, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Tony

I wish her nothing but the best. Addiction is one of the cruelest diseases there is but if she is serious about her recovery then anything is possible.

March 3, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  53. cman

Hey dd, she never admitted having a problem. She only reads lines written for her by her handlers. Being the lousy actress that she is it is not believable. What do you think she was doing when she snuck out of rehab... attending an AA meeting?

March 3, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Willy Brown

Her and Charlie Sheen could star in the movie " How to be a Train Wreck in public"

March 3, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  55. John davis

Dd amen for you. the rest of ya'll need to back up and look at your own selves you'll see things you don't like. now worry about those and this world would be a nicer place. oh and will go jump in freaking fire pit somewhere you wothless pile, see don't feel good does it

March 3, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  56. madmonkey

I think Lindsay is despite all she has done, a hot girl. She'll be back!

March 3, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  57. dd

First all you people that are putting her down need to live a day in her shoes. Everyone makes mistakes. I applaued her for stepping up and taking responsibility for her drug abuse. The first step is admiting you have a problem. Not any of us have lived a day in her shoes and until you do you should worry about your own life cause your obviously not happy if all you have is negative comments. Maybe if some total stranger walked up to her and thanked her and told them they were proud of thestrides she is making instead of doubting her all the time. After someone hears so many negative comments they start to believe it. Thats how we as humans are.

March 3, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

One of the strange things about LiLo is she seems to groove on the press, no matter how bad it is. Her agent must tell her "There is no bad press". I would have to disagree.

March 3, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Bookenz

I wouldn't pay money to see her

March 3, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Jackie

The problem is Hollywood is not going to hire her- there are too many up and coming young actresses that need a chance to prove themselves- why waste your time and money on a hack!!!

March 3, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  60. JohnA.EvansIII

I believe shes only done 3-4 movies dont believe she was that good i believe 2 o3 them were remakes parenttrap and HERBY " Personally I believe she has been very foolish in her life choices shes lucky the white slave traders of the world dont abduct her and take her to the Middle-East and violate her anally and orally and sell Dvd's of it then she'll be a Golden globe winner just my opinion I could be wrong ?"

March 3, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  61. John davis

Funny how none of you ever wanna put your full names on these posts, like i do, yet you'll sit back and snipe at everyone and everything. how sad and little your lives are!!!

March 3, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  62. John davis

And yeah i meant it that judge needs to lose his job and any and all benefits such as a pension !!!!

March 3, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  63. bill gates

She might find a gig when she start work release program!!!!

March 3, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  64. John davis

Look she's a screw up but if she start's to walk the straight and narrow and actually shows contrition for her past screw-ups then it's all good. however if she continues to do the same old same old then she should get what life hands her which will just be a big steaming pile. i truly feel for her i went through a long and hard period in my life being a functioning alcoholic and an even longer period using drugs, and i've got 6 years sober now. so unlike alot of you i can say i hope she pulls her crap together and straightens out her life, and mean it. the judge on the other hand who keeps playing patty cake with her sentances should be dis-barred tarred and feathered and run outta town. heck i spent more time in jail for a no insurance ticket where is the justice in that throw that bum off the bench!!!!

March 3, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Geoff

The only gig she needs to be starting up is the one in the prison Kitchen making Bologna Sandwiches. Given the medicrity of her talent that anyone would hire this loser to do anything is nothing short of amazing

March 3, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Joe

Hard to work from a jail cell.
    They won't even let you phone it in.

March 3, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  67. wowlfie

LL won't get back to work she is going to jail!

March 3, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  68. bob

I dont know how people can wish something bad happens 2 her pray 4 her and wish her well.

March 3, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  69. T

Good luck to her. everyone goes through things so hopefully this will b it . Yall are all just mad cuz if you did any of the things she does nobody would even care

March 3, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Paula

I bet she is ready to go back to work! Sorry...did I read that correctly that she wants to be known for her acting not for going to the hair salon?? LOL!! She would have to be Marilyn to even scratch the surface of being known for her acting not her personal choices. Floridians will be known for their Northern accent before that happens.

March 3, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  71. JW

Maybe she and Sheen will hook up and self-combust in a ball of fire....then we would be rid of these two self-absorbed, untalented morons!!!

March 3, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Martin

I highly doubt that any insurance company would cover her to work in Hollywood in the near future, until she sorts out everything, and I do mean everything, that's going on in her personal life.

Especially with the threat that the judge gave her that she will be facing jail time, who in their right mind would hire this woman for any major part requireing an extensive time commitment?

I know that Hollywood is different, but when regular joe's and joanne's apply for work, one of the questions they'll ask is "do you have a criminal record"? If the answer is yes, then good luck.

Anyone with her sort of background should never be allowed to be in a position where she could be a role model for the world's children and teenagers.

March 3, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  73. bob InCal

Charlie Sheen may need a driver.

March 3, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  74. A.J

Oh heaven help us having the earaches! Go away all of you the celebrities and go grow up elsewhere!

March 3, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Jimmy

Shes a tramp

March 3, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Meh

What makes you think there will be any work waiting for you?
    AND GET THOSE STUPID DUCK LIPS FIXED GDI

March 3, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Charlie

That profile shot shows lips that only the Simpsons could love. Has she considered making her comeback with Homer and family?

March 3, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Martin

Well, she WAS being considered to play Linda Lovelace ..... I'm sure those lips would have come in handy.

March 3, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Bemused

Ready to go to work? lol, who would hire her? She better get used to a future with a mop and a bucket, though I doubt many would hire her even for that job.

March 3, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  79. khriistawf berlin

All you damn critics need to stop commenting negativity on other people Sshhhiiiiitttt!

March 3, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Meh

I think its wonderful the way she has ruined her life what with stealing and putting her own life as well as the lives of those she could have killed. I am such a fan of her abilities to urinate her life away. Its so wonderful that she is a waste of protein. And those wonderfully awful movies of hers....wow

March 3, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

.....I'll type whatever I please and you can't do anything about it, my little psycho monkey......

@MEH......absolutely loved your sweet comments....snaps

March 3, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paula

@ berlin...I bet you were stomping your feet when you said that weren't you! LOL

March 3, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • PERV

She was HOT when she was 12 what happened? Her lips grew from so much clam sucking.

March 4, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • b

please! it is a well known fact that people who arent properly medicated seek what they are lacking so why not allow her to take the proper psych meds that work for her so she doesnt have to self medicate. I am finding the comments here ignorant and immature.

March 4, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Bud

She talks about her past films like there was some substance there. WRONG! An actress, she's not. A hag? They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm not beholding any beauty coming from her direction, either personal or professionally. Please go away, Lindsey. Please!

March 3, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Tony

A "con job", probably prepared by her lawyers. It won't work babe! You are off to the "clink"!!!

March 3, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  82. MadCityBabe

yeah.....I hear she's signed on to do the epic Herbie the Love Bug Crashes and Burns...............and she gets second billing to the Car.

March 3, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Leon

Bout time they put some of these scuummmy whiite peoples in jail. YES !

March 3, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  84. LeeLee

The leezboo is ! She going to jail !

March 3, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  85. tom

SHe is going nwhere but jail. THe judge hearing the necklace theft case said if she plea bargins she gets 6 months minimum in jail. If it goes to trial she will get 2 years. Because of her prior arrest and probation status she will actually have to serve the time. I am interested to see how much time she really gets. BYE BYE LiHo.

March 3, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nick

Where did you hear that Tom? Just wondering because I can't find anything concrete like that. Or are you like many others on here, if it came out of my mouth and sounds kinda smart, it must be true. If she goes to jail then she goes to jail, and if she doesn't, she doesn't. Let the process happen, but look no further than your own mirror before you all start throwing stones.

March 3, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Candi

@Nick – there were numerous news and radio stations playing the taped transcript. These were words out of the judge's mouth – she will get jail time just like any regular, non-celeb folk would if we did the same thing (actually, she's gotten away with quite a bit). She deserves it and it might be the best thing that could happen to her right now. Jail will give her a good dose of reality and a chance to sober up. Once she gets out, she needs to stay out of the tabloids for a few years and then maybe, just maybe, some producers will give her another chance. As it stands right now, no producer will allow her near a set in a prominent role – no one is going to fund or insure the funding for a project staring an actor known to go off the deep end and why would they? The ultimate goal is to finish the picture and her lifestyle/health makes her a risk to any film.

March 3, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Babiyaga

@Posh- because they have no lives other than the ones they read about on gossip blogs.

March 3, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Count Chocula

That and they always relate it to something like "my mom was a drunk". Good for her, last time I checked no baby ever came from Lindsey Lohan's loins. She ain't your mom, she don't live in a trailer!

March 3, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • ugh

i hate people like that. "my moms a drunk" so "everyone who is a drunk is the same". stfu, seriously. my mom was a drunkard too, mostly she just laughed and cried while watching tv before passing out. didnt hurt anyone. granted she died of alcohol poisoning three years ago but... shet happens.

March 3, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Posh-Kenneth

Don't get it twisted, she deserves jail time, I'm in no way supporting her actions. The drunk driving and drugs alone is worth putting her in jail. I just hope she stays sober in the mean time.

March 3, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paula

@ babiyaga...which you are currently reading and gossiping about!!!!!!!

March 3, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Posh-Kenneth

I hope she stays healthy and sober. I can't hate someone I don't know, I'm not sure why so many commenters on here have such hatred and anger towards a complete stranger. Why don't you people do something better with your life instead of tearing others down anonymously if you think its so easy to be great. Not everyone was born up there on a high horse like yall.

March 3, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike H

Good Post.I applaud you and feel the same way.

March 3, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • DP in PS

Great post Posh. Actually, I think we should all start calling those types of post out. This is especially disheartening as this girl, while she may have done a lot of stupid things connected to her addictions, is working her recovery and doing her best to stay sober. And what do so many of you do? Tear her apart like you have a right to screw around with someone else's recovery. Thanks Posh for being so insightful and calling it out!

Lindsay....good luck and god speed with your recovery. Whatever you can't handle, turn it over, then call your sponsor.

March 3, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ramsen

Very good point, Posh. Although, she has done a lot to torpedo her career, all of it preventable and completely her own fault. I know that if I was a prospective employer, I would not be hiring her for anything any time soon. She has a LOT of work to do in facing up to her actions in the courts, clean herself up and prove that she's stable before I think anyone would be giving her work for anything serious.

March 3, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Loca!!!!!

LiLo should call Charlie Sheen as as for some "Tigerblood" for luck! We all know Hollywood loves come back!

March 3, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  89. FRAN

WHAT CAREER? She is a not talent white trash hack! If anyone is foolish enough to hire her for anything they will be let down and unable to finish the project. Go get a job flipping burgers Lindsay that's about all the talent you have!

March 3, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bud

Even at flippin' burgers, she'd miss!

March 3, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bukkake

hmmmmm I wonder what will happen to her in prison? Lots of lovin I'm sure! Those duck lips might just come in handy.

March 3, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carolena

Lol at duck lips!! I do wish her luck though...

March 3, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • b

Fran Fran Fran, wow ! what if it were you that had issues would you like the same treatment and comments which you have made said to you? mental illness can stike at any time to any of us for countless reasons.

March 4, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Carol in PA

I think she is in la-la land. She wants a career and not be accountable for her other actions at the same time. She still hasn't hit bottom.

March 3, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ms. Crosby

I think she is a talented actress and loved her in Parent Trap. I pray that she continues her treatment and moves on with her life.

March 3, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • sosideirish

AMEN!!!

March 4, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Stephen

The only thing we all can do is simply not go to any more of her movies nor listen to her music. This will make her either change or be on the street.

March 9, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  91. Superhiro

Good luck to her.

March 3, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barb

"Good luck". Perfect choice of words! I would love to know what the people who only have negative things to say do for a living. Although, it's pretty obvious by most of the posts. Nothing.

I am hoping she makes it and not because I like her. I don't KNOW her and neither do any of you. Point is, she's a human being and deserves to make mistakes. I'm sure you all have to. Why don't you get off your high horses and put pressure on the child molesters of the world?! The ones that deserve the negative attention. Let her get better. If she did anything agains the law, she will be punished one way or another. It's not your problem. Get a life!

March 3, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • jim

she thinks she is above the law.anyone facing felony time willsing the most prettiest songs,dony ya know?

March 4, 2011 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
    • b

She gets such a bad rap. What is a person to do when the courts wont allow someone to take psych meds and makes her feel dirty about medicating for her issues. shame on them! plenty of others in this world are treated for obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety, focus, etc. with common combinations or groupings of meds. please let her live and get psych treatment privately and dont make her feel like a freak. SHAME!

March 4, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |