Robert Pattinson admires Kristen Stewart, Charlie Sheen
March 2nd, 2011

Robert Pattinson admires Kristen Stewart, Charlie Sheen

It's the moment "Twilight" fans have been waiting for: Robert Pattinson is finally opening up about his relationship with Kristen Stewart. Sort of.

"It's just very traumatic," Pattinson says of their rumored romance in Vanity Fair's April issue. "When ['Twilight' mania] is over, the media will lose interest [in the relationship]. There'll be nothing to say. It won’t fit into a headline anymore. It won't fit into a template."

See all of Vanity Fair's "Twilight" coverage

While Pattinson doesn't confirm that they're dating, he does admit that he has long admired Stewart.

"She's cool," he says. "Even before I knew her I thought she was a really good actress. Like, I saw 'Into the Wild,' and I thought she was really good in that. I still think there are very few girls in her class that are as good as she is."

Another person the "Water for Elephants" star admires: Charlie Sheen and his "little escapades," Pattinson tells VF. "I like crazy people who don't give a f—."

Not surprisingly, Pattinson is hooked on Sheen's TV show.

Photos: Robert Pattinson's Vanity Fair portraits

"I never change the channel in my trailer. I just watch reruns of 'House of Payne' and 'Two and a Half Men,'" he says. " I love 'Cops' — I think it’s my favorite TV show… God, I sound like such a loser."

But that's not the 24-year-old star's only addiction.

"I'm, like, a compulsive eater," he says. "I'm going to be so fat when I’m older, it’s ridiculous."

Read more from Vanity Fair's interview with Robert Pattinson when the issue arrives on newsstands March 3 in New York and L.A. and March 8 nationwide.

1. Hhowto

Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your site quite a bit up very fast! What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

February 26, 2013 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  2. Adult fetish photos

of course like your website however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality then again I will surely come again again.

August 6, 2012 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Sheener84

hahahaha I love that Patterson admires Sheen! Maybe one day Robert will be a "ROW" too! hahahaha

March 7, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  4. D

I don't understand the attraction to this guy, he is not really that cute...

March 2, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Hah!

Kristen Stewart had like a 15 min part in Into the Wild.

March 2, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Victor

If they do have a relationship I wonder how long it will last after the whole Twilight craziness subsides.

March 2, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Annie

Oh I wasn't aware, from this interview he makes it sound like he is single and very lonely. That's why I suggested his publicist get in contact w/ the actress Jennifer Lawrence. In any case my best to him he deserves his happiness.

March 2, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  8. abby

If their relationship is traumatic, I think there are plenty of women lining up who'd want to make him happy...

March 2, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Cheaterville

PREDICTION: Robert caught cheating on Kristen with Sarah Michelle Gellar aka the vampire slayer haha. http://WWW.CHEATERVILLE.COM is a brand new site launched Valentines Day dedicated to stop casual cheating. Post about a cheater anonymously and FREE! Get email notifications whenever someone posts about you or anyone you know for FREE! 7 out of 10 partners cheat; dont worry yours isnt one of them! Dont be the last to know......CHEATERVILLE

March 2, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Twilighter13

I so admire him rob. I too love watching Charlie sheen on two and a half, I mean without him the show wouldn't be the same. They might as well just cancel it all. Well back to rob, we may be twilight fans but in sure we are most definently a Robert pattinson and Kristen Stewart fan. It's not just a Edward and bella thing. So just get used to it, we true fans will be fans till the end. But I truely hope the ROBSTEN relationship lasts a long time. They've been through alot.

March 2, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Claire

Yes, Annie, even my elementary school daughter said to me "it's so obvious they're a couple. Duh!"

March 2, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Edie Hernandez

Annie,
    He has a girlfriend, her name is Kristen Stewart.

March 2, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Annie

Why doesn't he get a girlfriend, he's been single for ages. Jennifer Lawrence wants to go on a date with him.

March 2, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Vely

It must be a crazy life for these two with all the fans and paparazzi. But at least they don't seem to be the sort of people who'd go off the rails like Lindsay Lohan or Britney pierce.

March 2, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • snow

i am sure they can handle it...with so many fans and paparazi around them...i think is a little difficult for they to get a normaly life ,!!!!

March 2, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |