Pink pokes fun at Christina and Britney
March 2nd, 2011

Pink pokes fun at Christina and Britney

When Pink released her début album in 2000, she seemed like quite the wild child compared to then reigning pop princesses like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. My, how things have changed!

The always outspoken singer took to Twitter yesterday to give her take on Aguilera's recent brush with the law and Spears' past troubles.

"Out of Myself, Britney, and Christina – didn't everyone think I was gonna be the troublemaker?" she wrote. "LOOK MA!!! No CUFFS!!!"

Aguilera was arrested Tuesday for public intoxication alongside rumored boyfriend Matthew Rutler, who was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.

Spears, meanwhile, has had a history of personal drama since arriving on the music scene, including two failed marriages and a very public meltdown that resulted in several rehab stays.

Unlike her 2003 song, Pink has been anything but "Trouble" and is currently expecting her first child with hubby Carey Hart.

1. icon pack

I have not understood, what you mean?

October 9, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Charles

Pink doesnt have low self-esteem. Therefore she doesnt have to change anything about herself.

March 6, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Juzz

Hahaha so funny!

March 5, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  4. jcmhanle

Be careful Pink...they all went crazy after having kids!!!!

March 4, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Lola

A-hem..Pink...people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Trasy, common behavior is still trashy, common behavior no matter Who does it.

March 3, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mercy

I wish people would see the post for what it is. It's a sense of humor about the whole thing; A witty observation.
    Sure, it pokes a little fun, but it's not hurtful. It's not even that snotty.

Ya'll need to quit being so sensitive over something so simple.
    (Hell, my best friends and I jab at each other like that all the time. There's nothing mean or nasty about it.)

March 3, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  7. StupidGirls

Stupid gilrls. . .is all she's sayin'. . .some people act out to stay in the spotlight. . .personally I think this is what C and B are doing, lost confidence in who they are and their talents and hence found another way to stay visible, an unhealthy way, but a way. I'd be a hypocrite if I said I didn't like them, but this is what passes for being and staying relevant these days. . .more a statement about out society than it is about either of these individuals. . .the sad thing is all the strides that women have made to be empowered and this is what we have to turn around and see. . .too much bleach and too many thongs!

March 3, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  8. Grady1

Pink and Christina have never really liked each other because of issues from the "Lady Marmalade" song and especially the making of the video. According to Pink, C.A. tried to control the video shoot and Pink wasn't having it. I'm not sure
    what issues if any Pink has with B.S. but Pink just made a point that she hadn't been arrested. Besides the charges
    for C.A. have already been dropped and she'll bounce back. As for B.S., she's been doing much better also. Somebody
    needs to help Lindsay Lohan.

March 3, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  9. DeLinda

Pink Is Her Self! Those Others Were All Disney Kids Who Could Have Ran With But Have Put Drugs, Drama And Alcohol Before The Important Thing..REALITY! Pink makes bad choices but deal7 with them! I LOVE HER SHE IS...PINK!

March 3, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  10. Mary Ann

Pink is the only one of the 3 who isn't a product of the Disney machine – JUST SAYING!!

March 3, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  11. Gruuvster2001

Everyone is taking this too seriously, which is so n ot what PINK in about. When the 3 first appeared, Brit and Xtina were all hyped up to be better than PINK. All she is saying here is what she has always said...be tru to yourself and you will go further than the "machine" will tkae you. And, regardless of teen issues( where, btw, is when you're supposed to mess up...not when your "a grown up") she has always been anti establishment. Now it's the establishment that bows to her feet! Keep up the good work, keep the sarcastic, humorous tweets coming. Be PINK!

March 3, 2011 at 5:35 am | Report abuse |
  12. adoseofbuckley

So she hasn't been to jail or rehab, she doesn't get drunk and start fights, so she's not actually a bad ass... this is exactly why I dislike Pink's work... because she's a poser! It'd be like a nun singing about getting high and kicking people's faces in. Or Lil Wayne rapping about helping old ladies across the street. And "Flame", you're a joke. You know "Alicia" so well personally that you spelled her name wrong as well as the name of her husband ("Carey", not "Corey" you moron, and no it's not an inside joke or anything, you need serious mental help). No one thinks you're cool, no one cares if you know Pink, and in fact if she did read this blog (which she doesn't), she's already asking her people to do an IP lookup on you so that she can get a restraining order against you so that you don't try and steal her blood while she sleeps.

March 3, 2011 at 4:49 am | Report abuse |
  13. Dalmz1z

Pink is a good example of what people in the industry should be – Pink rock's, the best out there in her category. I went to her funhouse concert on Dallas, it was awsome.

March 3, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  14. mad hater

Pinks baby will have fetal alcohol syndrome

March 2, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  15. PELEKA

I still like Brittany n Christina...they are both human and they're prone to making mistakes n grow from it. Brittany surely did and am pretty sure Christina will. Good luck to all three ladies cause they're all very talented performers in their own right.

March 2, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Marg

Pink, be careful what you say, it could happen to someone you love. My mother always said, do not spit up in the air, because it could land on your face. Going through a divorce is the hardest thing to do, I'm sure Christina is having a hard time. I wish you were a better friend. Pink, I'm happy for you, but don't wear makeup when your with your baby, you look scary and mean

March 2, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Flame

I know Alicia personally, and she's a great person, outspoken, and doesn't care what people think. She is a true HUMAN being. I'm happy for Ali and Corey. She's always been there for the people that she loves and isn't afraid of what people think. That's why I love her so much. BTW..BBQ at the ranch this weekend. Can't wait until the baby shower..... it's going to be great. And it's not the typical shower you'd think it would be. Ali always has an Ace up her sleeve. LOL... LOVE U ALI!!! Corey.... Call Kris... he's waitin for the trick you've been perfectin! HUGS AL!!!!

March 2, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • pilo

OMG... flame is such a brownnoser... Lmao... Lmao cuz flame would only leave a comment like that, but never have the nerve to confront someone to their face.." bbq at the ranch this weekend" my stomach hurts cuz I'm laughing so hard....

March 3, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Try again

Umm....it's Carey.

March 3, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  18. Yo Mama

Disappointed in Pink. NO ONE is perfect EVERYBODY makes mistakes. Pink is MAYBE more FORTUNATE than Britney or Christina NOT better! Not to mention most of Britney's emotional, dependency and legal problems stems from her dysfuntional-a$$ parents (and I use the term parents in a very generous respect here) she was in the limelight way too young to deal with all the pressure, fame & fortune WITHOUT the proper support & guidence she needed and deserved from them.

Instead all they EVER cared about was her $$$ & fame. They allowed greed and fame by association take precedence over their own daughter's stability and well being. THEY should ashamed of themselves. As for Christina NO ONE'S PERFECT! We ALL make mistakes in our teens, 20's, 30's, 40's... until we're gone.

Just because they are famous & talented doesn't mean they don't get to be human too. Not to mention...How many of YOU wouldn't completely lose your minds if you had ZERO privacy and a bunch of camera wielding lowlife a$$ holes up your a$$ 24/7 ??? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!

March 2, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  19. pilo

I think that pink is such a poser and a foney for thinking she had it tough growing up.... cuz really she didn't...

March 2, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Flame

That's why you are a normal person who makes minimum wage while Ali makes millions. It's great to have friends in HIGH places. LOL... you will always be at the bottom while we are at the top. Hey Hef... can't wait for the reception at the Mansion. Hugs and love baby!...

March 2, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Mandy

Love her. Outspoken doesn't always mean trouble. She is who she is. Not some fake bubble pop tart. She's a class act

March 2, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Steve the goat

Quack says the duck. Then the duck kills you. The duck does this because you stole his pants. In the pockets on his pants, he had tubes of toothpaste and packages of bacon. These items are vital for a duck. Now all he has is a can of lard. If you hadn't given the duck a gun, the worst that he would've done is give you a wedgie. Don't give ducks guns. Gerbils are OK with guns because they don't wear pants. With them, however, you can't laugh when they fart or they'll claw your eyes out.

March 2, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  22. DX

So when she was abusing ecstacy, marijuana. cocaine. barbituates. opiates and alcohol that almost landed her in juvenile detention and crumbled her family, there is 100% certainty that Pink NEVER was an intoxicated passenger in a vehicle? Ever? What a hypocrite!!!!! I used to like you a lot Pink! Now you act like the diva you always said you disliked.

March 2, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • yourlogicifitworked

The point being at 30+ you should be way beyond that stupid, inconsiderate dangerous behavior. She may have made the same mistakes in the past, but she has grown up, where others have not.

March 9, 2011 at 3:22 am | Report abuse |
  23. r

Regardless on what all of people say about pink getting in trouble when she was young isn't it better to make mistakes and learn from them as u get older! When you are 30 and getting in trouble that should be more embrassing!pretty all of you guys getting upset about pink making that comment are stupid for defending ADULTS doing stupid things!

March 2, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  24. acadiashores

I LOVE Pink! Her voice is simply amazing. She is by far the best female singer around. She has also written so many songs (anthems) for young women that just don't feel good enough. I adore her and I wish her all the happiness, love and success in the world.

March 2, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  25. mark

Pink is low class vulger trash. Cannot believe she is multiplying. I bet the kid will come out with tatoos.

March 2, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • sb129

I don't think anyone who couldn't pass second grade spelling and grammar should call anyone else trash. Glass houses and all. I think Pink is refreshing and fun and has more class and intelligence in her little finger than you could ever hope to find in your peanut brain on your best day.

March 9, 2011 at 3:17 am | Report abuse |
  26. mizh

I think Pink is great, and her voice is outstanding. Glad there are WAAYYY more positive comments here than negative.
    To pekerspitmaster: she has a lot more class and a heckuva lot more money than you'll probably ever have. Grow up and stop the ugly comments, which are more appropriate when you're in 5th grade.

March 2, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  27. chris

she is SUCH a but'er face!!!!!!!!!!!

March 2, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  28. sabooit karda

Pinks latest interview

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9jSd7lSXH4&w=640&h=390]

March 2, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Justusbieber.com

Christina made a mistake, that doesn't mean she abuses alcohol.

March 2, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  30. teddy2chains

I dont like any of these tricks but Pink is the worst. She always have something to say about somebody, like she is better than the next man. Maybe she should mind her own business and hope that kid doesnt give her hell.

March 2, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  31. I can't believe I'm commenting on this conversation

It behooves me to point out to Pink and all that it doesn't take long to go from being "on-top" to "skid-row."
    Things can change very quickly. So I would suggest that instead of wearing a "I'm holier than thou" hat, she may want to don a "I've learned from my mistakes, maybe they'll learn as well" hat. Fame can be fleeting.

One other thing I'd like to ask is, why was the club/bar owner continuing to provide them alcohol? Why is the bar not held accountable?

March 2, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Hannah

Not to mention her music has consistently done well over the years UNLIKE some people we know...

March 2, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  33. pekerspitmaster

Pink is so f***ing ugly, why does she look so old when shes only like 31, looks like 50.

March 2, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Jeepers

On top of Pink being super cool, her husband is adorable. I love them together. And she's right. She'd totally be the one you'd expect to get in trouble.

March 2, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Summer819

I'd guess this is due to the fact she knows who she is and has never conformed to the pressure people typically put on artists to be someone they're not. What you see is what you get and that is refreshing.

March 2, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  36. welchie

The difference with Pink is she has not abused ALCOHOL. End of Story.

March 2, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  37. SoulTrain1943

Gurlz Thik

March 2, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Tyana

What!!! Don't any of you have jobs. Pink, Christina, and Britney have jobs.So what if Christina got bombed. Granted, she needs help but why are u puttin your 2 cents in?It doesn't matter. She's paid!!!

March 2, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Aimee

Pink CAN sing and she's hilarious!! Britney canNOT. Poor Christina is following in Whitney Houston's footsteps...

March 2, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  40. HyppiChick

I am not surprised, Pink is in it for the long haul....rock on!!!

March 2, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • JimmieG

Hey babydoll....I think we did it in the back of your VW bus. You are the best.

March 2, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  41. mejazzbo

For those people who use the word "loser" to describe very talented, accomplished and wealthy people, can you match one of this triple threat? Even close? I thought not.

March 2, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  42. V4Vengence

I can't believe Pink would have the gaul to compare herself to either Britney Spears or XinA lol.

March 2, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  43. me

Love Pink!

March 2, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Yea, Ok Oink i mean Pink

Pink is dirty white trash. Yes she's talented but still dirty white trash.

March 2, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  45. michael

Jus give her juvy jail thats al

March 2, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  46. so they must be doing something right even with there mistakes just sayin

shut your pie hole worm

March 2, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  47. melly mel

Really Pink oh yea you left home @ What 13 and was doing drugs at a young age and going to clubs |o now you want to throw stones at others SMDH! At least Britney And Christina made therer mistakes in there 30s not there teens sweetie. And didnt you have a troubled marriage and so on. Please Pink we all know you not perfect and neither is the other two. Worry about your own life and stop worrying about others your starting to look like a HATER. And btw they are both more successful and rich then you so they must be doing something right even with there mistakes just sayin!!!!!!

March 2, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • sadiesadie

Wow, you take it so personally.
      BTW, I would rather see a person mess up as a teen before they know better than to start doing stupid and irresponsible stuff when they are supposedly mature.
      yeah Christina, great way to model good behavior for your son and teen fans.

March 2, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jolie

Melly Mel, I think you need to relax. And I completely disagree with you – you say "At least Britney And Christina made therer mistakes in there 30s not there teens sweetie."....UMMMMM....I would say at least she made her big mistakes when she was young and naive and didn't know a crap ton better. CA and BS made their mistakes after they had families and children...somehow that seems slightly more...err...DUMB!

And I don't think your quote of "stop worrying about others your starting to look like a hater" is very smart...you are obviously terribly upset by her short comment.

Just sayin'. I think Prozac and easing up on the Beiber might benefit you a touch.

March 2, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • me

It is expected to "mess up" when you are a teenager- when you are 30 and an adult you should know better– you have it a little backwards!

March 2, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mcarter

Yes Pink paid her dues as a teen and the others are – well, mothers and old enough to know better. Take a deep breath, will ya?

March 2, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • JJH

Why would it be better to have your "problems" in your 30's, instead of when you are a teen? At least when you are young you can claim ignorance!

March 2, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • gnodges

It's "their", not "there"....dingle.

March 2, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  48. ccbsecu

pink is "cool" without having to actually do weird or stupid things to get attention...shame @ christina – such a good voice too

March 2, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Arielle

While I admire the fact that Pink has stayed out of trouble, and led a straight life. There is no need to poke fun at others like that. I think that is kinda mean. Keep up the good work, but keep the mean comments to yourself!

March 2, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  50. dj

Anyone is better than those two

March 2, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  51. jr

Ain't amazing. The two that madana passed the baton to (and one with a french kiss) ended up losers..

March 2, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Pliny

How much is Pink worth?

How much is BritSpears or ChrisAgu worth?

March 2, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  53. a

Thought Pink was supposed to be gangsta! I'm disappointed

March 2, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Mr.Marcus

Pink is a color. Only a color. There's other crayons in the box, hear me.

March 2, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  55. manny

She is so hot and better than any othersigners

March 2, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  56. AB

Pink has managed to stay out of trouble,because she already did her dirt,earlier on in her life,as opposed to Christina n brine,who were raised almost like nuns.....with no experience of personal adversity......

March 2, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Jose

Is she one of Charlie Sheens pooornoo goddesses ?

March 2, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  58. John

I think is a very original young lady. Props to her! She marches to her own drum.

March 2, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  59. mejazzbo

Always loved Pink. She is amazing in so many ways.

March 2, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  60. ambie

I love pink her lil fam is growing so much

March 2, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  61. just me...

I agree with "don't jinx yourself" there was a country teen singer who mocked other young singers lives falling apart that her never had and yah well shortly there after she divorced... Be proud of who you are , you don't need to poke fun...

March 2, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  62. Lady Gag

Pink is 'real' and has the toughness and saavy to survive the lunacy of stardom. It's awesome what believing in yourself will do for a person...

March 2, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  63. Lanie

No no like pink has Never had her personal life in print. Love to see that she still cares about Christina after all these years. Pink grow up!

March 2, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  64. just me...

Pink is who she is.. Never lived the make believe, I'm a little princess as the other two did. She's an outstanding artist, person, and will also shine as a mother too I do believe! She's real, she's raw, she's Pink!!!

March 2, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  65. X

You know...I always liked pink even back in her wild days, not a huge huge fan due to the fact I dont listen to much hip hop and all that, but she was always very beautiful and a good singer...Keep up the good work and dont jinx yourself haha

March 2, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • jsimpso5

Pink doesn't do hips hop... her first CD (which was very much not Pink at all) may have given that vibe, put the rest of her music is very much pop rock.

March 2, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • jsimpso5

Oops, hip*

March 2, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  66. zee

i love P!NK, she's an amazing artist.. and yeah ain't Britney and CHristina losers!!!!!

March 2, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  67. JR

Pink has always been cooler then all the other knuckleheads.

March 2, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Nicodemus

Pink is a really funny person in real life, and a very nice person.

March 2, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Chumlee

She has definitely been a class act. She seems really down to Earth and her music is just plain better.

March 2, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Erik

Ill second that. Hot, cool... the whole shiznizit.

March 2, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike- TX

And an incredible role model! And the way she stood up to that idiot Kanye; SHE IS A CLASS ACT...

March 2, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tina Fontenot

Pink has more talent in her "Pink" ie finger than Christina and Britney have in their collective bodies. Having said that, I don't wish bad things for any of them. I wish them all the best!

March 2, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

yeah real classy to call out other performers by name....especially Brittany Spears, who has been working on cleaning up her act. Be proud of acting like a snot.

March 3, 2011 at 1:56 am | Report abuse |
  68. Chumlee

What is gay? Posting "that is really gay"? If that is what you meant I agree with you.

March 2, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |