March 1st, 2011

Charlie Sheen tells his side of the story

CNN’s Piers Morgan scored an hour-long interview with embattled actor Charlie Sheen, who said he wanted to “right some terrible wrongs.”

He admitted skipping some rehearsals for “Two and a Half Men,” but insists that he was on the set and ready to go on all important days.

At one point in the interview with Morgan, Sheen pulled out results from a recent drug test that, according to him, show that he's clean. Does he wish he hadn’t done drugs? No...but he does regret smoking two packs a day for 25 years (even though he says he has the lungs of a non-smoker.)

Sheen told Morgan that he did his part in healing fast so that the crew from “Two and a Half Men” wouldn’t suffer financially, and insists that he is going to push for them to get paid for all canceled episodes.

But now rumors are swirling that John Stamos could replace Sheen on “Two and a Half Men." Stamos tweeted that it wasn’t so, but joked that Martin Sheen had asked him to be his son. That didn’t sit well with Sheen, who said, “You’re a lovely man … but I don’t forget anything.”

Say what you will about Sheen, but he wants to make one thing clear: He doesn’t hit women.

“Women are to be hugged and caressed,” he said, before talking about an incident that happened "years ago" that left a woman in need of a plastic surgeon.

Everyone said he hit her, which Sheen disputes. "She was attacking me, though, with a cocktail fork," Sheen recalled. "That was the weird part - what was she doing with a shrimp fork in her purse? She stole it, clearly. From a buffet. "

That's one incident, Sheen said, that he does regret.

Watch Piers Morgan Live weeknights 9 p.m. ET. For the latest from Piers Morgan click here.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Charlie Sheen • TV-Piers Morgan

1. tryecrot

August 26, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  2. LorraineH

Waited for the Piers Morgan show but once I saw the interview with Charlie Sheen realized that we were getting soft interviews not meant to disrupt the lives of those appearing on the show. When asked if he abused women he said no and added women are to be caressed, etc. Piers just let it slide without pushing on his guilty plea to battering, his restraining order, etc. We need an interviewer who not only asks hard questions but doesn't let his guests wimp out with their answers. CNN doesn't need an entertainment show – leave that to the other networks.

March 14, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  3. spunky

I found a cool st. patty's day tee of Charlie Sheen http://bit.ly/gm1I8Q

March 4, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  4. mediakelly

i think to be honest charlie sheen needs help the same way as other A listed celebrities but the problems with Lorre is just the same as other producers who get too big for their boots and try to dictate when its not their place to do so as everyone knows the show belongs to the TV company and not him so he sold the rights long ago to make any distinct decisions and took the high road by starting on the one celebrity of the show who needs help and would fire up over this as he did not have the authority to shut the show down himself sadly this is media Industry and is seen more often these days so when lorre started Sheen retaliated and unfortunately in the wrong way i do hope he gets himself cleaned up or get the kind of help other A listed celebrities have had over the years and bring back the show in a more kinder light. For someone to try and get the remaining episode wages not just for himself but for the entire cast and crew so they were not undone by there is still a little humanity left in his soul.

March 3, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  5. tator

Keep it up charlie. you are the man. dont let the facists tell you how to run your life.

March 3, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Tiger Blood

Charlie Sheen's tiger blood runs through my veins... this man is amazing. http://charliesheentigerblood.info

March 3, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Missy

Those Pathetic celebrities:
    There are people in this country who are losing their homes, savings and then there is Charlie Sheen. He should learn humility and how to use his money in a positive way (like Bill Gates). I would rather live in a refrigerator box and be poor then have his life. These folks have opportunities that most people will never have and they waste their lives. It is really sickening. A life time use of drugs can cause mental illness. His family needs to intervene. Shame on you Charlie Sheen.

March 2, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  8. cmsvmom

His bipolar disorder is really obvious to those of us who have lived with someone afflicted. Waiting for the crash, but he has enough money and influence to shut it up. I predict that he will go after the mother of his children in a vicious way, magnifying her problems, and making anything positive she does out to be a negative. It is the only way he will deflect attention from the fact that he is insane and not capable of sufficiently rational judgement. I predict that once those "goddesses" show themselves to be human, he will lump them in with all the other women he is violent toward. RIght now he needs them, soon he will decide he doesnt. They deserve whats coming to them when he crashes, they are obviously enabling the insanity to pad their pockets

March 2, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Michelle

My greatest wish right now is that CBS will give us a new reality tv show called "TWO WOMEN AND HALF A MAN," starring Charlie's "Goddesses" and himself, playing (who else?) themselves!!

March 2, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  10. CanadianGirl

@Joe

"So he is the show, so why do you like the character but not the real man".

Because the real "man" as you call him just had his two-year-old twin boys removed from their home at 4:00 this morning by the police. His character doesn't have any children (that we know of) while the "man" has four under the age of eight, and another one in his teens.

That would be why, Joe.

March 2, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Josh

Sheen told his children, "I will cut your head off, put it in a box and send it to your mom."

That sums it up best, to me, that Charlie has done off the deep end and is indeed insane.

March 2, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  12. Jose

Me too. I run for president if US too. if ?

March 2, 2011 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
  13. anti-nwo

This is just a smear campaign because this man speaks truth in volumes.9/11 was an inside job and when you have a way to tell this to the masses you get ran over by the media bus. This man should be looked up to as a hero. I think It's time for Charlie to run for president if the U.S.

March 2, 2011 at 6:08 am | Report abuse |
  14. D Sunshine

This man is so Bi-Polar it isn't funny. I have been a nurse for 23 years, and this man has not had anyone help him get his true diagnosis.He will crash soon with vengense and his life will be at stake, some one has to step in and force the intervention for pschiatry, not for the drugs. the difference needs to be seen.

March 2, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  15. Sally

I like the show very much, too bad it's canceled because of Charlie Sheen.

March 1, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Lace

I like him but he is not looking so great lately. The drugs and booze are really taking a toll on him. I hope he would get his $h^t together.

March 1, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Brian

Enough! Talented? Yes. No longer has a full range of characters. Out of touch? Definitely! Sheen could use a year in the real world where people work, pay bills and don't have his "advantages". Mr Sheen is in need of a strong, swift, spritual, kick to the head.

March 1, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  18. heidi

The only person that doesn't get how psychotic he is is Sheen. His floosy women will begone as soon as the money dries up.

March 1, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Jeepers

When Robert Downey Jr. was going through this type of thing, I was terrified for him and I'm so happy he's doing so well now. When Britney Spears was being hauled off to a mental hospital, I was worried she might not make it. I hope that Lindsay Lohan gets her stuff together, starts being the actress she's capable of being and doesn't die. Charlie Sheen...I can't honestly say I care what happens to him. I don't know why that is. I just don't care. Maybe because he doesn't seem like a very nice person.

March 1, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  20. donna

Please ignore him so he will go away!!

March 1, 2011 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  21. arnold ziffle

PARTY ON, DUDE! Are you gonna burn out or fade away?

March 1, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  22. IFM

Cokehead, he'll be lucky to live past 55 birthday. I worked drug addiction ward,

March 1, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  23. ralf

He reminds me of the character Marlon Brando played in Apocalypse Now. A 100 percent self absorbed scuzzz sliime that only lives for self pleasure and self indulgence. He is pure sliime.

March 1, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  24. smellajoe

I really like Sheen. He makes all the rest of us look like good outstanding decent people. Whatever we do, at least we are not as disgusting as him. :) Plus if my wife or kids ever try watching his creepy show again i will quit giving them money !

March 1, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • scuba steve

He really makes me appreciate my life. I am here at home with my wife and kids after working 11 hours. A very long hard day but still 1000 times better than Charlie Sheens. I have a wife that doesn't sleep around (she is a little heavy and super religous, but sweet and a good mom to our kids) and 2 pretty normal children. Plus we are fixing to have a good supper. My life may be full of hard work and a litte boring, but I would choose it a zillion times over Charlie's. Thank GOD we have our own boring loose lives as CS says ! :) :)

March 1, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  25. idjit i am

I hope he will have better luck on the interview tonight. ABC is having a special hour long talk with him this evening. Last night on CNN i kept expecting him to go crazy and attack someone. Plus his so called goddesses. These girls are the absolute bottom of the barrell. There is no telling what he has caught from them. Poor guy looks like he has aiiids.

March 1, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  26. rick

I think some serious brain damage has been signaled here.

March 1, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Massive Marbles

Dear LAPD, If cocaine is illegal and everyone knows charlie is doing suitcases worth of cocaine at a time, why is he not being brought up on charges for possession?

March 1, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  28. thisceci

Did newscaster just said 'chinese food'? Bonaduce meant "Chinese Mann's" the theatre. LOL!!!

March 1, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  29. WhoKnewIt

Mr. Sheen is like a train wreck....we can all hear the whistle blowing and the brakes screaming....we cover our eyes but can't help looking between our fingers when the crash actually comes..........and it IS coming....

March 1, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Rick

The Guy is a Clown...Go Away Already...Oh and take Palin with you...

March 1, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Justme50

Nicely done Charlie you just screwed yup your hit show, and turned this into a 3 ring mess-hey if you don't want to be paid, I am sure that a lot of people could use that money including myself.

March 1, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  32. PhukCharlie

Bet you my last dollar this guys a classic Bi Polar Case! Wont be long before he goes off the deep end and hurt someone, Seriously!

March 1, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  33. SheenLover

LOL...well done truth hurts.

March 1, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Truthhurts

If this was the NBA, Sheen would have been traded by now....

March 1, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  35. pedro

NAVAJO GREASERR ! That is what he is ! I seen it in a movie ! Plus he is a mexikin too ! MOVIES DONT LIE !

March 1, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • PhukCharlie

Navaro: I got a couple beens for Charlie to feel around on..mmm

March 1, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  36. PhukCharlie

I wanna party with Sparky and Charlie (if Sparky is a dude....heh heh...

March 1, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  37. PhukCharlie

if Charlie is a crackhead. we "knowww" what reeeeely goes thru his head when he take that hit. i bet u he doinks "Alan" in the closet. crk will make u do crazy stuff like that , man.... heh heh.. i knowwww

March 1, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Betty

Chariles and Sarah ... two pillars of American culture. Not.

March 1, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Sparky

I wanna party with Charlie!!!!

March 1, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  40. 2FLI

Ah, another day and more Charlie! I can't speak for the rest of ya here, but I'm enjoying this, his handlers should have let him off the chain years ago!

March 1, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  41. NiceguyinJersey

The very fact that people expend more than a passing glance of interest with regard to the circus escapades of such a morally and spiritually bankrupt individual is a scathing indictment of our culture at large and further evidence of the pending apocalypse.

March 1, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  42. pedro

I heard his familys last name is really Estevez and they are mexikin. What else could you expect from a dang beeaner !

March 1, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Valerie

Hey moron.......Martin Sheen's parents are BOTH from Europe, NOT Mexico. His father from Spain, his mother from Ireland................do your research before you say something utterly stupid.

March 1, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Superhiro

Look at all these internet psychiatrists giving their "expert" opinions. Please people, you barely know anything about this guy, despite what you think you heard off some bootleg entertainment show or in some bootleg "news" story like this one. None of you KNOW Sheen and I'm assuming very few of you are actually psychiatrists or mental health experts of any kind that are qualified to make any kind of relevant statements on Sheen's current mental condition.

March 1, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Valerie

I agree with you.

Charlie is just a crackhead, nothing "really" wrong with him other than that Of course, if you ever REALLY dealth with a crackhead, you'd WISH they were actually just mentally nuts- TRUST ME!

March 1, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Isleoflight

One does not need to know Mr. Sheen to see he is in a manic state. I am a mental health (dual diagnosis) nurse, and have seen this more times than I can count unfortunately. He needs the help of professionals who can protect him during this time, and bring him back into reality, He is very ill, and it is a shame people would judge him for his current state of mind. If one looks at his history, with addictions and impulsivity, you can see a fairly clear picture of addictions feeding into a mental health issue and back again. It is a cycle that is only broken with the appropriate treatment, but he would have to sit still ong enough to receive the treatment, and that will likely not happen until he is ordered into it. That would be a blessing to him now.

March 1, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  44. mitch

$2 million per episode and he doesn't show up for some of the "less important" days? I would fire is ass or take it out of his check.

March 1, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Gumby

Char-lee needs to go *Pee-Pee* and cleanse his body of the evil within..

March 1, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  46. justin

Charlie is abusing himself more than anyone. Sure, he's costing lots of money hundreds of people who depended on that show and live pay check to pay check. But worse, he's playing fire with his health and indeed his life. I won't be surprised if Charlie becomes a homeless dude under a bridge in a year or two. Truly!

March 1, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  47. W

All this talk and crying over Charlie Sheen being bi-polar, or unstable, or he needs help, blah blah blah. Whatever happened to Hes just a single dude with 85mil in the bank getting wasted and partying and enjoying all in life that he is blessed with. I mean if I busted my a$$ and made 85mil over my career I'd be totally and completely 100% unapologetic about how I chose to live my life. All yall hyper-sensitive types need to lighten up. People get wasted all the time, especially the really rich that have access to everything they want. Its not some addiction or disease or mental health issue. Its a youngish dude with a ton of money and nothing to hold him down, he can and will do whatever the hell he wants. Get over it. And should he drink or snort himself to death then so be it, he is a grown a$$ man and makes his own decisions

March 1, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  48. JFK

All puns aside one thing is that this does not belong on a news network like CNN. Piers should get a job doing ET dialoging.

Wish Charlie well.

March 1, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  49. h

he is in a mania....everyone from any sort of medical or psychology background can figure it out. It is the classic mania. He needs help, if not therapy at least medication because his disorganized thinking and rambling speech is indicative of a psychosis. If he falls into a complete psychotic state he can become a danger to himself and others

March 1, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Isleoflight

Mr. Sheen is obviously in a manic state with delusions of grandeur etc. Unfortunately, his money and fame keep him from actually getting the help he needs. People don't heal "Fast" from their addictions. It's a day by day process in which, if one remains sober, they pick up the developmental thread (dropped when they started their addiction), and can actually get somewhere in life. Right now, this gentleman needs someone to slow him down, give him meds, and buy him time to really heal....he is definitely going to regret all this when he comes out of it. This is typical addiction behavior superimposed with a mental health problem.

March 1, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  51. C

As Rick James once said "Cocaine is a hell of a drug".

March 1, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Another Day

Something still doesn't sit right with me. On Christmas morning 2009 Charlie was arrested in Aspen for domestic violence. That was a Friday. I live in Colorado and the news said that since it was a weekend AND Christmas that Charlie would be sitting in jail at least until Monday. Less than 12 hours later he was out of jail. If that were you or I, we wouldn't have been released before Monday.
    It also bothers me that they have set fines for offences; doesn't matter if you make $20K/yr or $2M/episode. Paying an $8,000 bond to get out of jail was nothing for Charlie. I would like to see the laws change to make it an actual percentage of ones income. Only seems fair.

March 1, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Rob

WHO CARES. I didn't even read the article. I just came here to share that and that I'm tired of seeing this burnout crackaholic as a headline every time I come to CNN.

March 1, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Rob

Charlie is clearly going through some difficult right now. Life is tough and sometimes its difficult to keep moving forward on a good day. This are not Charlies best days, and like many people he needs support and professional help to get back on track. It is unfortunate that the news media, and others; like some of those on this blog, find it necessary to trot Charlie out in public and humiliate him and kick him about when he is at his weakest. It is beyone my comprehansion why people want to pile on him in this way. I enjoy a lot of Charlies work and hope that he can find help and return to his important work of entertaining people.

March 1, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  55. rita

Only a mad man, a drug addict or a megalomaniac would skip a rehearsal, then demand his $1.8 million dollars.

March 1, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Leslie

How about a story about how George W Bush lied to the American people and invaded Iraq over weapons of mass destruction that were never there in the first place? Where is the outrage over the loss of thousands of innocent lives for nothing at all? You should have covered that story in depth long, long ago.

March 1, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Irisheyes490

What I don't understand is why is CNN spending so much air time on this man? Why is he so important that whenever I turn to CNN mention is being made of him? Surely you can find more newsworthy stories than what is going on in this man's life???? How about some news on almost anyone besides this man and Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears, Lindsey Lohan, etc. Who cares about this anyway, it is certainly not important. And I for one am sick of these people getting all of the air time undeservedly.

March 1, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Denizen Kate

They keep airing this sort of thing because we keep tuning in to watch. "Train wreck" = ratings = money. Always follow the money, it answers all questions.

March 1, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  58. LMR

Just go away, you sad, sick, delusional creature. This world is sick enough without you adding to the misery.

March 1, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Scott

I'm getting Charlie Sheen confused with Moammar Gadhafi.

March 1, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Kelly

Puuuulllllease! Spare me the sympathies for this man. He's an IDIOT!!!

March 1, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Edith

Charlie, pls read Marta's comment!

March 1, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Shawn

He admits he smokes crack.

Crack is a hell of a drug.

March 1, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • phukcharlie

Dang.. and i get to smoke crk with this snag-tooth buddy, Steve.... Charlie, lets party man! "Ildd do u if u do me.

March 1, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  63. A Mom

Charlie must be somewhat sober because he is able to grasp the words, "no mo money".

March 1, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  64. al

he don't look good, i looked like that after 2weeks binge.
    don't he have any friends to tell him to stop being messed up and look for professional help?

March 1, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • amwhoiam

March 1, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • amwhoiam

I think somebdy needs to go back to first grade to start learning basic grammar. Yes, that would be you, al. MORON

March 1, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Marta

Well, Two and a half men is a funny show, and Charlie is a talented comedian. Unfortunately, that's not enough for the people who employ him. Like all of us he needs to desplay civilized behavior and reliable work ethic. on the set of his show and in everyday life. It's like when we found out who Tiger really was, his endorsers stopped endorsing him. Who needs the trouble? Thanks

March 1, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  66. bj wood

charlie sheen is just another spoiled, egotistical idiot spawned from a family who deserves better. while extolling his own virtues as a star of the tv series, he also forgets to mention that he couldn't make it in the movie business which led him to turn to television. while the show has been a success, it should be pointed out that is in great part to the writers of the show and the other cast members. charlie would be nothing without them. having been a fan of the show previously, i will never watch it again after seeing charlie's latest tirades. he is cutting his own throat with a rusty knife. "from another planet," he says? in my opinion, that's where he belongs...

March 1, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Rick

Everyone has a "story" and this is Charlie's. We suffer in confusion when we believe that our stories are anything but stories.

March 1, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  68. mark in nyc

TRAINWRECK...........choo choo.............

March 1, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Douglas

AA could have saved the life of Anna Nicole Smith and it could save the life of Charlie Sheen. Anna Nichole is dead. She would not stop until she’s died. You may say the same thing about Charlie Sheen: This man will not stop until he’s dead. Some people ‑‑ and you can’t do anything to save him. But please let’s not laugh at him. Let’s not make this into a clown. Let’s teach our children, this is what a man who has no brakes looks like.

March 1, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Damian

What a train wreck........question is ...........will he survive it ?

March 1, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Linda

I think he may have an STD that is effecting his brain and he should see a doctor about it. Syphilis if not treated can effect your brain. "infection of the brain, causing a stroke, mental confusion, meningitis, problems with sensation, or weakness (neurosyphilis);"

March 1, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Jeff

So easy to judge Charlie Sheen instead of looking at yourself,

March 1, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Valerie

You're right.

Unfortunately, when I compare myself to this fool I am PERFECT in comparison!

March 1, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • mark in nyc

observations and comments are NOT judgements. this guy is becoming more unhinged with every passing day.

March 1, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Jeff

"I don't believe myself to be an addict"

I am not a drug user and I am not an addict, but Charlie Sheen BELIEVES he's not? Makes it sound like he takes drugs, but he doesn't believe he's addicted.

March 1, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  74. ted

They are interviewing him again tonight on ABC. Watch pand see what you think. To me he has the classic looks of someone in the last stages of serious drug addiction. He looks like death warmed over and acts insaine. Cant help but feel sorry for him. He may stop using for a while but will never really be clean.

March 1, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  75. @ficheye

Oh please. Charlie Sheen isn't a problem for this nation, and nothing he does will prevent us from being "Better as a nation" get off your high horse. Charlie Sheen does not matter that much.

March 1, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • ficheye

There's all sorts of denial. Yours is just another type. This guy is not a hero of any sort. I'll say again... if you think he is, then you need help too. There's no 'high horse' involved here. I think you are missing the big picture. A lot of our 'heros' are not role models anymore. Paris, Lindsay, all of the sports stars who are also over paid and doing steroids, etc. Charlie is another in a long line of these type of people. And, I guess, a nation in denial. Get a grip, look outside.

March 1, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Bea

Didn't he shoot Kelly Preston in 1990? If that's not hurting a woman, i don't know what is.

March 1, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Valerie

No kidding.

The common demoninator in ALL of Charlie Sheen's domestic violence incidents has been HIMSELF. Who does this clown think he is kidding?

March 1, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  77. ficheye

Apparently this guy is loved by a certain segment of the population: Single males who have a fetish for naked pictures of ladies and who support the use of crack cocaine and support long drunken binges where you go to the hospital later. Ahhh, freedom. I'm so glad that no one abuses that privilege. In my opinion, anyone who supports this guys actions and words is also in need of help. We are not made better as a nation by supporting the disgusting career of Charlie Sheen.

March 1, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Aric

I think what is really crazy is how we love our hollywood stars as if they were gods (which Sheen implies). No one would defend this man if he was not a movie star. This is Jerry Springer white trash plastered all over the media and I for one am sick of hearing about him and his ridiculous life.

March 1, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Donna

We've ceased caring. Would you kindly please stop feeding his need for attention?

March 1, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Superhiro

Oh yea, let me shed a tear for CBS. I think they'll survive. Please. You corporate troll.

March 1, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  81. andhezonit

This guy is my hero. Love him.

March 1, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Chicago

Yes, because the fact that all of the crew members are in unions and CBS is therefore legally obligated to pay them had nothing to do with the fact that they got their money... Way to go Charlie!

March 1, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Superhiro

Get'm Sheen. You tell it like it is.

March 1, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  84. David

Wow... Every time Charlie Sheen speaks he raises the bar on being the most pompous a$$ in history. It's all about him and he knows he's a cash cow to CBS. His show isn't that great, and he doesn't deserve $3 million an episode. There are plenty of other shows on TV I'd watch, and I do. Say goodbye Charlie, and stop giving him face-time...

March 1, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Steve

I don't think I could support Charlie Sheen's efforts to re-engage in any television and or movie endeavours.I always liked his father Martin Sheen,as he always had a sense of class and was and is a man of honour.

March 1, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Colorado

im sorry but he looks like crap if hes sober then he has cancer or something.

March 1, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Judy

Charlie Sheen is Charlie Sheen...what bothers me a LOT MORE than Charlie Sheen (his very absurd and dramatic life) is that TOTALLY ANNOYING Piers Morgan, who interrupts CONSTANTLY, tries to INSINUATE that all of his guests are his BEST CLOSE Friends, talks about THEIR WEALTH (as if he's jealose), panders to them as if trying to get them to be MORE OPEN than they otherwise would, it's always all about PIERS MORGAN in every interview he does. Please CNN, my favorite cable network............SAVE ME from Piers Morgan.

March 1, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Gail

If you don't like him, don't watch him. I agree with Piers, he showed up for work and did a great job. He didn't cost them money or delays in production. The media just tends to drag this stuff out.

March 1, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Daisy M

The guy's not bipolar, he's on crack.

March 1, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Valerie

I think you are right, Daisy. Everyone here that has never dealt with such a person thinks that he is bi-polar or something but he isn't....he is obviously using cocaine, or the much more lethal devasting version of it and he is smoking it. I have KNOWN someone who acted EXACTLY like this guy is acting, unfortunately. And it was very sad.

March 1, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  90. DrMabuse

Morgan is blind. It amazes me that he could say that Sheen could do what he wants when Sheen has so many people relying on his behavior for their livelihoods.

March 1, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  91. leahwi

These "goddesses" are undoubtedly looking for their own "cash calves" while crazy not quite dead rich guy still has live swimmers. Vasectomy, Charlie??

March 1, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Mark

Charles is in charge! Rock on Mr. Sheen, I am a proud advertising buying droid lining the pockets of Chuck and SBC..........love your show and respect your right to be Carlos Irwin Estevez......thanks for the glimpse into the magnificent life we all wish we had!
    You are my Bill Lee and Dykstra rolled into a rock star! Best to family and Goddesses...you are the American hero!

March 1, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Valerie

It takes all kinds, and today, it is YOU! You can't be serious! This fool is 45 years old and looks every day of 60 and sounds like he is completely mental. You either are as well, or you are 15 years old. "Rock on"??? You MUST be joking! LMFAO!

March 1, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Christina

Your an Idiot.
      The man is unhappy, and slowly killing himself. No matter how much fame and money you have, you cannot buy peace and happiness. He has children and a family that looks up to him....if he is found dead, whether overdose, suicide or what have you.....his surviving children suffer. Doesnt matter how much money they inherit from him, a fathers love is lost. He is not giving the best to his children, when hes off letting low demoralized weirdos watch his kids, while hes off touring venues willing to listen to his sensless garbage. His children need a father. They need his attention and love, and he should be only interested in giving that to them, and not so worried about measuring his relationship with execs. Charlie, my hope for you is to stop this senseless chatter, and get back to your quiet life. Love your children, love yourself and be a good person, that people can look up to and appreciate your gift of entertaining people. This person you have become is hurtful.

March 1, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Eric

Several comments:

1. Have you seen pictures of this guy's teeth? The drug use has decimated them. Notice he doesn't show them much in his smiles.

2. For those very few who side with him and think CBS was out to get him: Why would they be out to get him? The show was raking in gazillions. It's not like they wanted out of their contract with him. And remember how they refused to be critical even after the hotel thing, saying he'd always done his job. Blaming CBS just makes no sense. (And I'm not a CBS fan.)

3. To those who say he's a great actor: I don't think that's true. In his TV show he plays a character exactly like himself. That's not acting, any more than my dog is "acting" when he eats, scratches and sniffs as usual while I call him by a different name. Show me a character unlike himself that he's played well and I'll agree he's good at acting.

4. Nah, it won't be the end of his career. He hasn't poked any of the wrong people hard enough to be unredeemable. Eventually he'll go away for a while, come back and say he's clean, do a couple of gigs without falling over, and be back in the money. America loves a redemption story.

March 1, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  94. frs

I don't care at all what Charlie says or if he speaks out. I'm completely disinterested in his affairs – I've got my own life to attend to. BUT, what really puzzles me is the popularity of his show and the sum of money he gets paid – I just don't think his show is very good at all. Kind of second rate, actually.

March 1, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Josh

Charlie Harper is dead, and Charlie Sheen killed him.

March 1, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • joe

They are one in the same. this is so silly, we love the lush who drinks from morning till night, sleeps with everyone, the show is about a guy falling apart.

So he is the show, so why do you like the character but not the real man.

March 1, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Zesty

@Joe Are you kidding? One could appreciate a fictional character playing in a fictional world, but not care for that character in real life. You could enjoy the movie, Braveheart but be unhappy when your neighbors start wearing bearskins and chucking spears at your kids as they run for the school bus.

March 1, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Pipelayer

I'll bet his talentless brother, Emilio, would lllloooovvve just one whiff of publicity.

March 1, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Raffaele Zuccaro

This show was CREATED and Nurtured by a DECADENT actor,"SHEEN", a degenerate writer, "LURRIE " and a GREEDY and SHECKEL seeking CEO, "MOOONVEZ"- One of the JEWISH Cabral that owns and runs Hollywood!!! CBS has made MILLIONS off of a TRUELY immoral actor and associates- They have taken a real life,derived human being in Sheen, capitalized on his FILTHY life-style and promoted him and his show to a general public that thrives on SHOCK,AWE and FILTH- Its is ONLY INDICATIVE of a viewing public that has become SICK in what it accepts as "entertainment" There is NO <MORAL CLARITY in anyone associated with this CAST–Just GREED, FILTH and total IMMORALITY–The real stary of "real DECADENT MEN and 1/2!!!!

March 1, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stimpy

Wanna blame someone for your shortcomings? Look in a f*****g mirror.

March 1, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • stejo

the word is "cabal". If you're going to be a disgusting racist, at least learn to spell correctly. The Nazis were great spellers.

March 1, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Denizen Kate

Good grief! Rant and rave much? You know, there are plently of really good decafeinated coffees out there . . .

March 1, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • erb

stejo I just learned a new word – looked up it's meaning too. Cabal! Awesome! Thanks!

As to Charlie – he may have "worked hard" as some have stated but it sure helped that his dad was already successful in Hollywood when he started. And yes, as another has stated, he made choices in his career that netted him a 1.8 million dollar per episode payday most people will never achieve that level of monetary success. But he's also made "choices" recently that have not only jeopardized his livelihood, but those of the cast and crew members who depended on him to show up for work AND not bring negative publicity to the show. Charlie has failed miserably in that regard.

Charlie's responsibility to them didn't end when he drove off the Warner Brother's lot – it continued with how he conducted his personal life because once the audience became aware of his off-set problems many became disgusted which affected his popularity and the show's popularity. I for one, will never watch that show again because once I became aware of his abuse of women I could not in good conscience support anything that includes Charlie in it .

To say in this interview that he doesn't hit women is disingenuous at best, delusional at worst.

He shot one of his girlfriend's in the arm (look up his Wiki page) which quickly precipitated their breakup. More recently, his troubles with his wife in Aspen included allegations of straddling her with his full body weight, holding her by the throat leaving finger-like marks on her neck (which were noted in the police report) holding a knife to her throat and threatening to have her killed. So maybe he doesn't "hit' women but he sure does a whole lot more to terrorize them.

Charlie states that not one of his co-workers has written to him, neither contacted him nor made any public statements in support of him. If that's not a clear sign of what they think of his latest melt-down I don't know what is – but just in case it's not clear – the reason they are not supporting him is because they see that he is having a crisis and don't want to be dragged down with him. They've already lost their livelihood (whether they will be compensated for the lost episodes is still being debated) I doubt that want to lose their ability to be hired in the future by supporting someone who is so hell bent on bringing on his own destruction and taking as many with him as he can.

Charlie needs help but only Charlie can get help. I feel sorry the most for his children who will forever have all these videos and interviews to follow them throughout their lives. They certainly didn't deserve this.

As others have said we need to move on from Charlie – but once I read his statement about not hitting women I felt compelled to comment. I hope the media stops giving Charlie a platform and then we can all move on to more serious issues – like the price of gas! OMG!! Regular is up to $4.69 a gallon and climbing!

March 1, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Swifty

CARLOS IRWIN ESTEVEZ!!!! Get your crap together and make your family proud! You should have kept your given name. Don't see Emilio getting into anymore crap once he grew up.

March 1, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Me

He is clearly a manic -depressive and is currently in a manic state– He needs professional help!

March 1, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  100. ted

HE IS A NUT.

March 1, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  101. schufly

This clown is finished. Time to go Charlie.

March 1, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  102. bricklayer

His career is toast. Anyone who hires him now deserves what they get.

March 1, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Mary

Charlie is one insanely crazy Liberal. Just glad all the liberals are not as wacko as Charlie.

March 1, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • ficheye

Mary, you are just stupid. You must have thought long and hard about how you could slide a derogatory 'liberal' comment in there. And after all the crazy squirrel garbage we have to listen to from Palin and Bachmann. At least try to be funny.

March 1, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  104. tim

I am just very very glad i am not him. I watched the interview last night also. CS seems like a saeriously unhappy person pretending not to be so. I bet his career is over.

March 1, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Duane W

I enjoy his show, but feel he got to big for his ego. The thing that ticks me off by the show being canceled is he won't hurt financially over it, but all the support staff will. All those people who make regular American wages who take care of lighting, building sets, food, etc. are going to be out of work because he decided to be selfish. What about them, is he willing to pay them for being out of work?

March 1, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  106. sunless

see that http://www.SUPERSONIC.US.COM

March 1, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Sanchez

He looks like Snooki. All gross and orange.

March 1, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  108. coolfashionguy

Charlie Sheen's publicist has quit, clearly because he's not a bi-winner. Read the full story @imeanwhat http://bit.ly/h2ERGj

March 1, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  109. ruben james

He is living with one of the nastiest grossest girls in the adult entertainment industry. He calls Brie Olsen one of his 2 goddesses. Major league disgusting. I feel sorry for him.

March 1, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Alyssa

He is just as disturbed as Mel Gibson and way more pathetic than Lindsay Lohan. I think he's done. Who would insure him any more? He's one party away from an overdose.

March 1, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Pheasant

I scan the Libya situation. I check on the Wisconsin thing. And then I read- Beginning to End- the CS fiasco ! It's like watching a tragic-comedy being played out before our very eyes ... in slo-mo ! It's not as dark as Mel Gibson. Nor as pathetic as Lindsay Lohan. It's cookin' on all levels and it's fun. A bit of a guilty pleasure actually, realizing the absolute 'train wreck' quality of it – ie: concerned for the kids living with him and his 'goddesses'. But, it's an awesome diversion .

March 1, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Keamadre

Seriously, I cannot believe that Charlie Sheen actually believes that his behaviour should be rewarded with the ridiculous ammount to money he gets paid. Has anyone ever heard the saying "dont bite the hand that feeds you" . I do like the show and I am sorry that other people's jobs are affected here but I am sick of listening to Sheens rants and refusal to take any responsibility for any of the events that are unfolding here. I feel so bad for his family, they must be mortified and rightfully so. Time to grow up Charlie....and while your at it.....shut up.

March 1, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

He plays a lush who drinks from morning till noon, sleeps with five woman an episode. So why is the character ok but not the man. If we like the character but not the real man we have an issue.

March 1, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Denizen Kate

@Joe you are absolutely right. Maybe that's why some of us never got into "Two and a Half Men," because the main character was supposed to be funny, but what's funny about a man who does everything to excess and gets excused for it? Maybe Charlie is actually trying to BE the character he plays. Or perhaps the character is just Charlie himself, with writers throwing in a few one-liners for him?

March 1, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  113. mjdrage

I think Charlie is about to crash and burn. Pity. He has a lot of talent; he just has a screwed up personal life. That might be okay in the private sector but even then if you do something that reflects badly on a company they are going to go after you. He's 45. Time to grow up.

March 1, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  114. ruben james

He looks very rough. If you have not seen a reacent photo of him you will be shocked. Looks like he has aged 20 years over the last 6 months. His before and after photos wouuld be great ins an anti drug campaign.

March 1, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  115. RobP

Sheen talks like someone on Coke, it makes them feel Gradiose and superhuman and that's what he's purporting to be. I wonder if he's altered his brain chemistry irreversibly with that junk?

March 1, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Madge

I flipped channels to see who was on Pier's show and caught CS just before they went to Anderson Cooper talking about what was going to be on his show. So Anderson would be discussing serious breaking news in Libya and we have pathetic Charlie Sheen sitting on set with Piers. Why is the media bothering with CS and why are people watching? If CS wasn't famous, just another disgusting chain smoking (probably smells bad), unhealthly looking drunk sitting in a bar thinking he was all that – would we pay attention or just be glad we weren't him.

March 1, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Denizen Kate

Charlie is a celebrity. Celebrity meltdowns = ratings = money. The media knows we'll tune in. It's like watching a train wreck; we know it's gruesome, we know we should look away, but we just can't seem to help ourselves.

March 1, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  117. ED

Have you seen the floozies he lives with. Pretty gross.

March 1, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  118. mark

I think charlie sheen is right on. the producers had a knive in his back charlie jerked it out and stuck in their back.

March 1, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • heather

What? You have got to be just as dillusional as he is. This is a desparate cry for help. His world is crashing down around him and instead of taking the advice of his friends and family, he's driving headstrong into the dark abyss that awaits him. Can you imagine what his poor children are going through having to watch their father in this state? It's going to take him making the choice that he wants help and until that happens we will continue to see this cherade play out. Oh – and as for him being 'right on', it's called 'DENIAL'

March 1, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  119. thomas

I watched the interview last night CS is looking really bad. He is underweight and looking much older than his age. Poor guy really seems to need a deacent healthy meal.

March 1, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  120. Frankanbeans

He makes me greatful I have a peaceful normal life.

March 1, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  121. oh brother

Can he stop already? If he really is sober as he says he is, then this lunacy is a desperate ploy for attention, and we should not feed into it.

March 1, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Reality Check

Keep up the great work Charlie. Don't let these fools hold you back. You know yourself and what you want from life. Keep speaking the truth no matter if people are too unintelligent to understand you.

March 1, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • ficheye

Reality Check: I know you are not kidding. But you need a reality check of your own. This guy, if he isn't a true addict (which isn't likely), is a repellent, egocentric moron who thinks he is better than everyone else. He just had excellent opportunities and family support growing up. If not, he may have never been discovered. He'd be a crack head cashier in some grocery store in the midwest. Try not to say such stupid things in the early part of the day.

March 1, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • bailoutsos

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen.
      It's not available because if you try it once you will die.
      Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." -– In case you missed that one.

March 1, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jacks

‎"I am on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Sounds pretty normal to me. Nope, doesn't sound like a coked-out lunatic. Just like Mike Tyson ranting about eating children...

March 1, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reality Check

@ficheye, Opportunities are what you make of them, if he chose to be a drug addicted cashier, then thats what he would become, but instead he chose to be a superstar. I don't believe in destiny or people giving you things, he could have been given everything in the world and still ended up a drug addicted cashier. He CHOSE to work hard and CHOSE to do what he needed to to get where he is. He ALONE made these CHOICES as he ALONE made the CHOICE to do drugs and drink alcohol. Life is just choices, he was intelligent enough to make the right ones. Don't take any credit away from this man.

March 1, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Donald

"Even if you grew up in the ghetto and had no family support you can still make the right CHOICES and become a superstar, it has been done plenty of times."

Please, stop. You sound ridiculous. For every person who grew up in the ghetto and is now a superstar, there are another thousand people who didn't have enough luck to escape. Charlie Sheen was born into a lucky situation. His success is the result of his father's success. Any attempt to explain his success otherwise is misguided and ignorant.

March 1, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • prohumanity

The Master will not be brought down by those seeking to discredit the 9/11 Truth Movement. We follow you sir. Speak to us form a rally. You shall be a great Colonel in the Anti-New World Order Militia.

March 1, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reality Check

I'm talking about choices, luck is for people who wait around for things to happen. I guess everyone in Hollywood and the sports industry was just "lucky". All of the Doctors and Presidents were all "lucky". No, they worked hard and did what it takes to get to the top. Luck is for when you get cancer and survive. Luck if if you were born with good genes. Luck is not about working hard.

If you wait around to get out of the trailer park or the ghetto you might get "lucky" but chances are you won't. If you work hard and make the CHOICES to leave, then that is all on you.

Mind of matter, listen to Charlie's interviews.

March 1, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • rita

Charlene was wigged out on something last night. She was moving around like a rabbit at the greyhound races.

March 1, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alex

Charlie wanted to be a star, but I'm sure those wants were influenced by the family he grew up in. Our choices are driven by what we know and feel. If he saw his dad hating his job, then I'm sure he would have chose a different path.

March 1, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alex

Realitycheck...I agree with your approach to life However, change isn't always easy. As they say, change only happens when the pain of staying the same is greater the pain of changing. This is why some people get stuck in a cycle. Flipping the switch can be temporary until one's back is up against the wall.

March 1, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dorothy-Texas

This is all so ridiculouly stupid to critize what Charlie Sheen is doing. As Long as he is not putting anyone in danger, GEEZ. LAST TIME I CHECKED this was a FREE COUNTRY.
      What is wrong with you people these days? Are you bored? Don't we have two wars going on? Libya? The governor
      of Wisconsin????

March 1, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • jlo

Had to peek and was saddened by the train wreck that should have been home in bed alone mumbling to himself! Peirce was pathetic goading the clearly impaired dude. The tyrant who followed was pretty similar. I stopped watching "Men" because we prop this guy up for our amusement... well here is what we get.... I avert my gaze starting now.

March 1, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • kyle

Who dressed this millionaire? Looks like he visited the floor of my bedroom for his interview clothing.

March 1, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dorothy, you fail

Okay, and you are here because?

Maybe before you go out and tell us to get lives you should look at what you're doing. YOU'RE DOING THE SAME THING!

March 1, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • MarkKB

@jacks

"Sounds pretty normal to me. Nope, doesn't sound like a coked-out lunatic."

I know you aren't being serious, but I think you're right – it sounds like someone joking around with the interviewer. If someone I knew said to me in response to a question "I have tiger blood" or "I'm on a drug. It's called [Person's Name]" , I wouldn't think they were high or being serious.

I mean, right after that he asks "too much?" Would someone who actually believed that ask that question?

The crazy thing is how much the media is blowing this out of proportion. I've seen nothing in the interviews to suggest Charlie Sheen is crazy or than he's not a normal guy who spends a lot of time joking around.

March 9, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |