LiLo mocks legal woes on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
February 28th, 2011

LiLo mocks legal woes on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'

Forget jewelry — Lindsay Lohan stole the show during a surprise cameo on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last night. The troubled star — who faces jail time for the alleged theft of a $2,500 necklace — made fun of her latest legal woes in a fake workout DVD infomercial.

The ad features Kimmel, aka fitness trainer Jimmy K, and a host of A-list actresses plugging his latest "exertainment" DVD, "Hottie Body Humpilates," a workout regime that "combines the flexibility of Pilates with the sexability of humping."

Scarlett Johansson, Minka Kelly, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Kelly Ripa, Sofia Vergara, Eva Longoria and Emily Blunt each give testimonials to the powers of Jimmy K and demonstrate his fitness routine.

Then Lohan shows up to explain to viewers how lions always manage to stay in such great shape.

"Lions spend their days hunting and their nights humping," she says. "Lions hump upwards of 40 times a night. I've spent thousands of hours watching them, so I know."

The faux ad for the $49.99 DVD ends with Kimmel boasting, "The Jimmy K program is so affordable, it's practically a steal!"

"Allegedly!" says a peeved Lohan as she shoots Kimmel a dirty look.

1. serial killers list

I don't even know how I ended up right here, but I believed this post was great. I don't understand who you're but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to aren't already. Cheers!

May 11, 2012 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  2. LMD

OMG, get a sense of humor. I thought it was hysterical.

March 3, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  3. arnold ziffle

In Machete, LiLo plays a spoiled rich girl who parties til she passes out. What a stretch! Oh, but she gets naked and shows her boobies.

March 1, 2011 at 6:37 am | Report abuse |
  4. Pix

She's nasty. No other explanation is needed.

February 28, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Frankanbeans

She needs to do a year or so in prison. That might bring her back down to earth.

February 28, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  6. ralph

Kimmel used to be the trash dump of talk shows. Only nobodies came on his show. How in the heck did he get all these stars to do this ridiculous stunt? I have lost respect for all of the women. Lohan, I expected but the rest – kelly ripa really?

February 28, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Victor

I hope the courts appreciate her self deprecating humour.

Some judges might look at this as a case of the defendant not taking her plight seriously.

February 28, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  8. derp

Kimmel is about as funny as herpes. But I'd watch his show if Lilo would get naked.

February 28, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Co-Sign on that one. But if Sofia got naked, I'd watch the show every day until I die.

March 1, 2011 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
  9. Ana

Girl, you stopped being funny after Mean Girls. GTFO.

February 28, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  10. barbara

i don't recall her thinking it was so funny when she was crying her ass off when the judge sentenced her to a few days in jail. that clip was epic. she was like.. oh no.. am i hearing this right? im lilo. no one sends me to jail... sob, sob, sob. gasp, sniffles, lawyer help me, i only missed half of my rehab sessions because i was getting lip injections. you know how hard it is to get roles these days? i have to have angies lips!

February 28, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |